Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Realm of the Fellknight Queen (Inactive)

Game Master motteditor


151 to 200 of 1,246 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

HP 65/65 AC 25

Seeing the opportunity to further impede the attackers the hulking Ulfen again calls on nature's fury. "I,too, can call on the plants in times of need,monsters." As the shaman begins to chant the plants begin responding to his call suddenly covering the pile of rubble in brambley vines. "Make them come to us. The longer we keep them in there, the easier it will be to fight them out here."

Cast Entangle DC14 . Can't link site down.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 2
Asbjorn - 30
Kregimie - 21
Koremar - 20
Jessarae - 7
Antagonists - 6

Asbjorn's spell suddenly causes the grass and trees in the area to start twining around the three figures and everything in the area, but two of them leap forward, out of the grasping weeds, before they can get a hold.

Koremar's bolts slam into the figure on the right, drawing a scream of pain and outrage. 13 points damage

A second later, Kregimie's arrow flies true, slamming into one of the other giants. 6 points damage

Jessarae's spiritual dagger slashes the entrapped creature, drawing more blood and screams of rage. 5 pts damage, 18 total

The two creatures that escaped the grasping weeds close on Koremar, the closest threat, trapping him between them. The one directly ahead of him flicks its thorny whip at him, grinning as it rips around the elf's midsection and tears the flesh off him. 10 points of damage

The trapped creature struggles to move to the east, getting out from the rocks and grasping vegetation that are making it hard for it to move.

Antagonist 1 save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Antagonist 2 save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Antagonist 3 save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Antagonist 2 attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage: 1d4 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (2, 5) = 10


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

HP = 38/58, Dex -1, AC = 16 w/shield spell, Mai'Tahl has frost effect

Koremar winces despite his training to the contrary. Being flanked was not an optimal position at all. The best way to remedy the situation was to kill one of his opponents. So that was his focus as he called upon his arcane powers and centered them on his sword strike.

He casts Force Punch and used Mai'tahl's attack to deliver it.

using Spell Strike ability

Attack - 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 1 = 18

Damage - 1d8 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8
Force Punch Damage - 7d4 ⇒ (1, 4, 1, 4, 1, 2, 2) = 15 and target is moved backwards 10'

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Just to make sure it's clear, the figures are large enough that you'll probably trigger at least one attack of opportunity by moving within their reach to attack


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Understood. Action as stated. He has to close to be effective.


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

Asbjorn and Bror leap into action moving to aid the valiant elf. seeking the stronger looking of the two monsters, the pair work in perfect unison to bring down this prey.

Power Attack, Battle Axe 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Bror [/ooc]Bite[ooc] 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Female Gnome Oracle 7

Jessie is content to allow the summoned weapon do Pharasma's will.

Spiritual Weapon Attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Noting that Korermar is wincing, and further noting the wounds all over his body, Jessarae draws a rod.

She focuses her healing energy through the device, allowing it to reach out and close wounds from afar.

Cure Moderate Wounds through Lesser Rod of Reach
2d8 + 7 ⇒ (1, 1) + 7 = 9 Healed by Korermar

Status:
HP:64/64 + 2 Dex Damage (forgot to apply my own healing last round

5 rounds left on the spiritual weapon

Resources remaining:
Channels: 5
1st level spells: 6
2nd level spells: 5
3rd level spells: 4

Energy Body: 7 Rounds
Combat Healer: 2

Gnome Powers: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation

Lesser Rod of Reach: 2


M Gnome Rouge 7

I think I'm going to need an updated map for my action. I want to either flank or charge.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Map


M Gnome Rouge 7

Kreg drops his shortbow and grabs his longspear while stepping up next to Jessarae. "Have a taste of this, big fella!" Kreg yells with a strange grin on his face.

Longspear: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18, damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 plus 1d6 ⇒ 3 acid damage

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 3
Asbjorn - 30
Kregimie - 21
Koremar - 20
Jessarae - 7
Antagonists - 6

Asbjorn and Bror attack the creature behind Koremar, but are unable to its tough, thorny hide. I moved you to flank one of the creatures that had actually been hit with one arrow, not the uninjured one, as it would allow flanking and was closer.

As Koremar leaps forward, the two creatures surrounding him both lash their long whips at the elf, but he's able to agilely avoid them, casting the spell and channeling it through his blade, which just penetrates the creature's guard. It grunts in pain as it goes flying backward. 23 dmg total. Also, it doesn't matter here, since he already used his attack of opportunity, but I think you still need to make a concentration check/cast defensively if you don't want to allow him a free shot when you cast.

Kregimie's spear just penetrates the creature's hide as it's harried by Asbjorn and Bror, drawing a grunt of pain. 13 points damage, 19 total

As Jessarae channels healing energy, her dagger slashes into the creature to the group's left. 9 pts, 27 total

The two creatures targeting Koremar continue their attacks, lashing out again with their thorny whips. Again, one of them rips into Koremar's flesh, seeming to seek out his most vulnerable areas. 14 points of damage

The other continues to move around the gazebo toward the back of the group, gesturing as he comes. Suddenly, the ground around you seems to come alive, as it did earlier around the creatures, and grasses and weeds begin to grab at everyone in the party. Entangle, DC 10

Dice rolls:

Antagonist 1 AOA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Antagonist 2 AOA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Antagonist 1 entangle save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Antagonist 1 attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Antagonist 2 attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Antagonist 2 crit check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
2d4 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) + 2 + (4, 1) = 14

Map at end of round 3


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Ah! Sorry, I forgot all about the concentration check.

HP = 33/58, Dex -1, AC = 16 w/shield spell, Mai'Tahl has frost effect

Strength check to untangle - 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Koremar was beside himself at the moment...why? oh why did i not wear my armor to this event? trying to look all impressive with the fancy duds huh?...never again...

This time he grimaced as the thorns from the whip tore through his midsection again and lashed out the best way he could; with sword and spell.

Concentration/cast on the defensive - 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 4 = 19

using Spell Strike ability

Koremar's off hand flashes throgh a series of gestures and reaches out to touch the creature with frostbite

Touch Attack - 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 1 = 11
No Save
Damage - 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 and target is fatigued

even as he slashes with his wicked sword -

Attack - 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 1 = 15
Damage - 1d8 + 5 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 + (5) = 13


M Gnome Rouge 7

Mott, I forgot to roll my sneak attack for Round 3, sorry. 4d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 3, 1) = 14 of damage. Plus, I get +4 to my AC against that foe for one round (Offensive Defense).

Round 4
HP=60/78
Kregimie smiles a devilish grin as he has the obscenely large creature right where he wants him. "Ha haaaa!!"

Longspear: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23, damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 plus 1d6 ⇒ 4 acid damage, plus 4d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 5, 3) = 16 sneak attack. Plus, I get +4 to my AC against that foe for one round (Offensive Defense).


Female Gnome Oracle 7

Dragoncon this weekend, I'll have my laptop, and I should post every day. Just a heads up
Reflex Save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Cursed Dex damage!

Jessie, her reflexes dulled by venom, cannot avoid the vines that wrap around her legs, rooting her in place.

She shakes her head, noting the wounds of all those around her.

I can't keep this up forever, but I have to try my best!
She nods to herself, deciding to hold nothing back.

Once more she releases a burst of positive energy, healing all but her foes.
Channel Energy 3d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 4) = 11 Healing to everyone except the enemies

Seeing Koremar take more hits, she focuses even more healing energy on him, casting in an instant a spell that would take great effort on the part of anyone else.
Combat Healer + Cure Serious Wounds through Lesser Rod of Reach
Conservation of resources? Who does that?
3d8 + 7 ⇒ (6, 7, 8) + 7 = 28 Healing to Koremar

The spiritual dagger continues to bite into its assigned foe.
Attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Bless still active

Status:
HP:64/64 + 2 Dex Damage

4 rounds left on the spiritual weapon

Resources remaining:
Channels: 4
1st level spells: 6
2nd level spells: 5
3rd level spells: 2

Energy Body: 7 Rounds
Combat Healer: 1

Gnome Powers: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation

Lesser Rod of Reach: 1


M Gnome Rouge 7

Oops, I forgot the Reflex to avoid being entangled...1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27. OK I'm good.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Me too! Reflex save - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

Round 3 79/79, AC23

Reflex, Bror 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Unheeded by the writhing vines, Asbjorn is filled with an unstoppable rage launching himself at the beast.

Bror following suit, lashes out with tooth and claw seeking to tear as large a chunk from the giant as possible.

Asbjorn:Raging,Power Attacking,Flanking, Full Attack

Atk 1 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28 Dmg 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Atk 2 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Dmg 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Bror: Mutliattack, Flanking

Bite 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17 Dmg 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Claw 1 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Dmg 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Claw 2 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 Dmg 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 4
Asbjorn - 30
Kregimie - 21
Koremar - 20
Jessarae - 7
Antagonists - 6

Hampered by the erupting grasses, Asbjorn is only able to connect once with the creature, while Bror is unable to penetrate the creature's thorny hide. 16 points damage, 35 total
Asbjorn, not sure if you have something other than Woodland Stride, but that won't let you ignore magical plants that are impeding motion. Relatively irrelevant, though, as one attack was a clear hit and the other missed and you're not the focus of an attack, but you'll need to make a save to avoid being entangled.

However, the attacks distract the creature enough that Kregimie is able to leap into the breach, scoring a solid strike with his spear that drops the massive combatant. 28 dmg, +14 retconned, 77 total

With the vines impeding his motion, Koremar is unable to penetrate his foe's defenses, though he does manage to avoid the creature's counter attack as he closes to melee.

Jessarae again heals her fellow combatants as he spectral dagger slashes into the third foe, who collapses to the ground, no longer moving. 9 pts. damage, 36 total

The last remaining creature continues its attack against Koremar, dropping its whips and slamming the elf with its fists and pulling him into a tight embrace, driving the thorns that cover his body into the elf. 15 points damage, Koremar is now grappled

Rolls:

Antagonist AOO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Antagonist attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Antagonist attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Antagonist attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Antagonist grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Antagonist damage: 2d6 + 3 + 1d8 ⇒ (4, 5) + 3 + (3) = 15

I'll also be traveling this weekend, but I should be able to post daily still.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Does he have Improved Grapple or do I get the Attack of Opportunity granted?

HP = 58/58, Dex -1, AC = 16 w/shield spell, Mai'Tahl has frost effect

If so AoO - 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 1 = 17
Damage - 1d8 + 5 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 + (2) = 13

Flush with healing energy Koremar feels at peak condition and lashes out as the creature tries to grab him.

The elf struggles as he tries to break free of the vile creatures not so friendly embrace

Strength - 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Ugh!

and fails miserably...

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

He's got grab, so no attack of opportunity. Sorry, should've noted that more clearly. Grappling makes my head hurt, so pretty much the only time I'll use it is if they've got grab because then I figure it's important enough to the monsters that I shouldn't avoid it. : )


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

Round 4: Raging 9/11, AC 23, 79/79

Reflex, Asbjorn 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

As the grasses reach for him, the great Ulfen pulls away from their leafy grasp with ease. Seeing that Koremar could use a hand with breaking free from the spiny monster's grasp, Asbjorn shouts words of strength in an effort to assist in his extraction.

Bror again lunges toward the giant standing before him, his roar splitting the air like a crack of thunder.

Asbjorn:Moment of Clarity rage power, Cast Bulls Strength on Koremar

Bror:Multiattack

Bite 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 Dmg 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Claw 1 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 Dmg 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Claw 2 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 Dmg 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The bear rips the creature away from Koremar with a mighty bite and dispatches it with a swipe of its claw, leaving the elf staggered as he tries to regain his balance. The creature, like the other two before it, shrinks back down to about 3 feet tall.

Other than the various grasping grasses, the clearing again falls quiet except for the moans of pain of some of the remaining villagers: though Jessarae's healings have already restored many back to full health, they remain afflicted with the venom and its effects.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

After that wonderful bear freed him; the magus kept his feet but just barely.

Thank you all for standing so fast, keeping us all alive and for the boons and blesings bestowed. I shall not forget it. Jessarae do you have the strength left to check on the wedding party? I think they got it much worser than we did.

Despite feeling stronger than usual he walked shakily over to one of the fallen little creatures still holding his blade blade.

Perception - 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 2 = 18

What are they? and does anyone remember what he screaming right before the attack?


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

End rage, fatigued for 4 rounds. Asbjorn will move amongst the crowd casting Stabilize and using his Skills: Heal, Herbalist, and Know:Nature.

Heal 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Herbalist(to assist with venom mitigation) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Know:Nature 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

"Let me get a closer look at them and then I'll be able to tell you what I believe them to be." calls the shaman as he kneels next to a wounded individual attending to their stings.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Bump. Any more reactions? This is a chance for your characters to continue to get to know each other here.

Asbjorn, you believe the creatures were some type of spriggans, a type of twisted fey dedicated to violence and malice.


M Gnome Rouge 7

"Haha!" Kreg exclaims as he flip over forwards and plants his longspear into the ground then swings around the poll before finally landing just in front of Asbjorn. Acrobatics:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

"By wonder's lust, that was some damn fine fighting there!" Kregimie says to Asbjorn, holding out his hand for a greeting.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Having absolutely no skills in the delicate art of healing; Koremar reached into the bag at his waist and pulled out his exquisite suit of chain mail and started putting it on...I wont be caught unawares again...

It was fine indeed Kregimie. Although without all of us working together I think it wouldve ended quite differently. We should talk to the hosts and see if they have any ideas as to why this attack occured.


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

Moving over to where on of the downed beast lay, Asbjorn kneels over it scratches his chin and sighs. After chatting with Bror for a moment he says, "Spriggans. Nasty little beast who live for nothin' more an' ta bring trouble and pain to everyone and thing they meet." Giving the limp body a kick to flip it over, Asbjorn conducts a search of the bodies to see if he can find an answer as to why they choose the party as a good place to assualt and for anything of value.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Each of the spriggans has a chain shirt, as well as a battleaxe strapped to their back, and a vial in a belt pouch.

More of the villagers, among them Katery, Lumi and the other bridesmaids, who rush to the wedding party's side, are continuing to return to the area, trying to come to grips with the attack in the middle of the joyous affair. Many bear red welts where they were stung, many in tears as they begin to collect several bodies from the benches.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Koremar shook his head at Asbjorn's explanation.

Ive never heard of these Spriggans but their actions vouch for your description.

The magus then casts Detect Magic on the vile creatures; focusing on the chain shirts, battleaxes and vials.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Koremar, you don't detect any magic on the spriggans' gear.


M Gnome Rouge 7
Koremar Auvrealylth'Hel wrote:
It was fine indeed Kregimie. Although without all of us working together I think it would've ended quite differently. We should talk to the hosts and see if they have any ideas as to why this attack occurred.

"Yes, excellent idea. I wonder how Lumi is..." Kreg says while walking off towards Lumi. "Lumi! These brave people and I did away with the danger. Lousy spriggans! Do you have any idea who would want to attack the newlyweds?" he says to the beautiful gnome. If she doesn't have any idea Kreg will ask the wedding couple directly.


Female Gnome Oracle 7

Sorry, con's internet was spottier than anticipated, but I'm home safe and sound with a connection that isn't a crappy hotel's

Jessarae will see what she can recall of spriggans

Knowledge Nature 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

"It... it makes no sense that they would attack such a joyous affair. Weddings should not offend the fey"

She seems distraught.

"Thank you all for coming to the aid of my friends, though. You risked your very lives, and for that I cannot thank you enough. Do any of you have lingering injuries or pain?"

As she speaks she will go and give what treatment she can to the injured

Heal 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

"Both Bror and I are fine, little one. But, your skills may be needed by some the others or guest. I will assist with any tending which may prove necessary. Bror here is concerned about the children." he says gesturing to the bear across the clearing who is licking a youth who seems more amused than injured.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Im still feeling a little off balance but I agree with Asbjorn that the wedding party looks the worse for wear. Lets go cheack on them.

Koremar will start walking towards the group and will wave at Katery.

Are you all ok? For those of you who Ive yet to make your acquaintance; Im Koremar Auvrealylth'Hel. I regret that we are meeting under such circumstances. Does anyone have any idea why this attack was directed here?

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

As Jessarae and Bror begin treating the injured wedding guests, Kregimie and Koremar approach the wedding party.

Lumi still looks scared as she gazes at Kregimie with wide eyes. "I don't know why they would attack," she begins to say when suddenly yet another scream pierces the once-peaceful town.

Heads turns at the noise, made by a young woman who's pointing toward the forest, where an unnatural mist seeps forth, slowly enveloping Bellis and the grove within an eerie, silent wall, cloaking the stunned crowd and obscuring everything beyond twenty feet.


M Gnome Rouge 7
motteditor wrote:
Lumi still looks scared as she gazes at Kregimie with wide eyes. "I don't know why they would attack," she begins to say when suddenly yet another scream pierces the once-peaceful town.

"That doesn't sound good. It looks like this isn't over yet!" Kreg says to the group before turning his attention back to Lumi. He points in the opposite direction of the mist "Lumi, get the others and take them away from the mist. Take this and use it if any of you get seriously injured." He hands her one of his potions of cure light wounds and then stands between her and the mist.


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

"What sort of curse has befallen this town!" the north man ask aloud to no one in particular.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Koremar's training came to mind and he drew Mai'tahl.

When will this be over?

he said under his breath.

Will the wedding party please group up? The rest of you take up a defensive circle around them so we can watch each direction.

He reaches into his pouch and releases his Ioun torch.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Despite the group's defensive position, no further threats seem to emerge from the eery mist and the town leaders soon start urging people to return to their homes, advice most are more than happy to heed.

As the crowds diminish, the injured Elyin returns from conferring with the town elders and addresses the four of you:

“Thank the gods you were here to help us. Tenzekil Braybittle has always had an unpredictable nature about him, but none of us saw this coming. The council has asked for your help investigating this mist and the threats he made. The people are frightened, and I fear for their safety. Will you help us stop whatever he’s planned?”

Assuming you're willing to help, feel free to ask any questions you may have at this point, and Elyin/the town council will do their best to answer.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Sir Elyin, my sword and spells are at your disposal.

He'll wait for the others repsonses before asking these questions.

Do you remember or recognize any of what Tenzekil said?

Do you have any old enemies that would seek out your demise like thus?


M Gnome Rouge 7

Kreg gets a lump in his throat and begins to feel somewhat responsible for the day's events. I didn't mean Tenzekil to take my bidding person. he things to himself.

"Elyin, I feel terrible about all of this. I must help correct what damage has been done. You can count on me to help make all of this right!" the little blue gnome shouts. "Does anyone know Queen Rhoswen and what her arrival would mean?"

He then turns to Lumi and takes her hand. "Oh Lumi, I did not mean to upset Tenzekil! I truly wish he is able to get over the bleaching."


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

"Bror and I came here to seek the help of the man getting married today and we feel it only fittig we pay for request with whatever aid we can provide with his problems.", the large rumbles in his great voice.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

"Thank you," Elyin replies. "I don't know all of you, but I feel I can call you friends after this. Bellis is indebted to you for your help."

"I've never heard of Queen Rhoswen or the Fellknight fey. Many fey live in the forest, to be sure, but none have ever called themselves that that I know of."

Lumi looks at Kregimie, tears forming in her eyes. "Oh, I know! I feel horrible too! I feel like he did this because of me!"


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Koremar was disappointed to find out that the ranger knew nothing of this Queen or her Fellnight Fey.

Friend Elyin, would anyone in Bellis know of such things? To solve this puzzle we'll need some sort of starting point. I cant help but think this was directed at you and your loved ones. That connection could mean the difference between success and failure.

The elf shot a smile at Katery but couldnt escape the feelings of guilt for allowing himself to relax in her presence. Not that he didnt enjoy the time with her but he blamed it for making him unprepared for the attack earlier. Perhaps once this Fey business was over he could entertain such a daliance...

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Elyin ponders for a moment. "I don't think there's anyone in Bellis, but there is a druid named Devarre who lives somewhere west of town -- he makes his home in the woods, but no one knows exactly where. He usually finds travelers before they find him.”


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

"A druid you say...I will find this man and speak with him. We are of a similar ilk. I am sure he will help us where he can."


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

And I am with you Asbjorn. We could leave in the morning unless there is any reason for us to stay longer?


"We'll move all the faster if you ride upon my back and the fey upon Bror. I will assume my ursin form for the duration of our travel and will be able to discuss our needs with the druid in that form."


M Gnome Rouge 7
Bilbo Bang-Bang wrote:
"We'll move all the faster if you ride upon my back and the fey upon Bror."

"Excellent idea!" Kreg shouts. Kregimie has a hard time containing his excitement of the ride.

151 to 200 of 1,246 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Realm of the Fellknight Queen All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.