Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Motteditor's Realm of the Fellknight Queen (Inactive)

Game Master motteditor


101 to 150 of 1,246 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

Seeing that people had the good sense about them to run away from a giant carnivore, Asbjorn can now focus on the buzzing menace. "Never have I seen a swarm so agated away from their hive." he thinks to himself. "In any case we must clear the rest of the party from the area."

Where are we in relation to the swarms now?


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

HP = 43/58

The elven Magus was frustrated. Never before had his trusted blade Mai'Tahl felt so ineffective and the stings were starting to add up and itched terribly. He completely unprepared for such a nuisance and rattled off a quick spell directing at a section of the swarm where there were no people.

Ray of Frost

Ranged touch attack - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Damage - 1d3 ⇒ 2

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The map after round 3


Female Gnome Oracle 7

Now that she can see the creatures, and not just hear them, Jessie takes a deep breath and tries to remember anything she knows about swarms or bees

Knowledge: Nature 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Seeing all the carnage around her, she will channel to heal, hoping that some who have fallen may yet live.

She heals 12 damage to all allies in 30ft (all wedding guests).

Channel Energy, selective, ignoring the swarms 3d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 2) = 12


M Gnome Rouge 7

Kreg will continue making his way to the wedding party (and Lumi) so that he can try to help them in any way.

1d20 ⇒ 15


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

Seeing the swarm moving to their south and the one moving ever closer to the gazebo, Asbjorn and Bror make the tent that they heard the priest screaming about. Hoping to rip it free from its moorings and smother the swarm they race to the tent.


M Gnome Rouge 7

motteditor:
I am going out of town until Monday night, so I will be away for the next few days. Feel free to play Kreg for me if needed.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The bees continue to attack, with one of the swarms moving toward Jessarae and the two bears while the other continues to assault the wedding party, which is beginning to look badly hurt. Jessarae, while at first it seems your spell will protect you, suddenly one bee gets through and stings you, seeming to start a series of attacks and you feel your joints begin to stiffen as the insect's poison takes hold. 7 points of damage to Jessarae, Asbjorn and Bror, plus the wedding party; 1 point of dex damage to Jessarae

The other swarm begins to reform after its dousing, though Elyin, Kailah, Viviana and the groomsmen have a chance to move away, trying to follow the fleeing bridesmaids.

Asbjorn and Bror race to the tent, which they will have to pull or cut from the stakes.

Seeing the women apparently getting away from the bees, Kregimie moves between the remaining wedding party and the bees, hoping he can help them get away somehow.

Jessarae channels, curing the wounds of those nearby, though it has little affect on the poison coursing through her veins.

Koremar, looking for some way to stop the creatures, quickly casts on the swarm that's attacking the others who appear to be trying to stop it. A coruscating ray of colors leaps from its hands, bathing the bees in an eerie light, but seeming to have no effect on the creatures.

Bees save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1) + 2 = 7
NPCS save: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Jessarae save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Asbjorn save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Bror save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Bees save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

HP = 55/58

Koremar felt the healing energy wsh over him but had no time to wonder where it originated from.

...this isnt going well at all...i'll have to remember to tell the elder's to add training against swarms to the ciriculm...

He lashed out with Mai'Tahl again out of pure refelx and tried to shake loose of the bees and make his way to Katery.

Attack - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Damage - 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Female Gnome Oracle 7

HP = 57/64

"Augh!" the small gnome swats the insects to no avail. "This isn't working. The waters bothers them, but won't stop the swarm from forming back up. And weapons don't harm enough of them to make a dent!"

Jessie steps out of the swarm surrounding her and concentrates her powers on dealing with the poison.

Casts Neutralize Poison
Caster Level Check vs Poison 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

"We need to do something fast though, someone said smother them with the tent, that's as good an idea as any."

Current buffs/durations: Sanctuary 2 rnd, Bless 66 rnd


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

Do you need strength checks/attack rolls on the ropes?

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

You can make one strength check to try to rip it out, or try to sever each of the four ropes holding it down. You'll automatically hit and sever the ropes if you attack.


M Gnome Rouge 7

Kregimie is encouraged when some of the girls from the wedding party look to be getting away from the bees. However, when he looks over his shoulder at the others and the two swarms wreaking havoc, he begins to feel unable to help. Then he hears Jessarae's orders and decides to see if he can bait the swarm to follow him into the tent.

He runs south to the swarm between him and the tent, swinging his weapon right middle of them high above the heads of any people so as not to injure anyone. "Arrrgh!! Come here you swarming smarmy bees!!"


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

I'm at work and do not have access to my stuff, but lets go with a strength test. Time is of the essence here. Bonus for a large bear being assisted by a medium bear should be substantial, so just add what you think it should be to this roll. 1d20 ⇒ 20

Asbjorn and Bror reach the tent clamping down on the upper folds with their powerful maws. Throwing their weight backward they do what theuy can to bring down the structure.

Edit: Wow, that was a lucky roll. First bit of luck we have had yet, lol.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 5
Bees
Asbjorn (and Bror)
Kregimie
Jessarae
Koremar

The two swarms move toward the fleeing newlyweds and groomsmen, who continue to ineffectively try to bat at the creatures as Kailah tries to help Elyin from the area. One swarm, unable to reach the fleeing couple, instead focuses on Kregimie, leaving the small gnome with painful stings. 6 points of damage

With a mighty pull, Asbjorn and Bror rip the tent from the ground, scattering the remaining tables and food that were inside, and start dragging it back toward the bees.

Kregimie tries to taunt the bees into following him as he runs toward the tent, but they seem to be more focused on their prey: the newlyweds! I only had you move 20, as I figured you'd see they weren't following you, but if you want to have moved farther, just let me know in the next round's actions.

Jessarae, now out of the swarm, casts a spell, but it seems to have no effect and she feels her joints continue to stiffen. Take a second point of dex damage.

Koremar's blade knocks a few more bees out of the air, but seems to do little to affect the swarm itself. However, Katery seems to have escaped, fleeing with the rest of the bridesmaids. In fact, other than two gnomes and two bears and the fleeing couple, groomsmen and priestess, the clearing that was just minutes ago a place of celebration is now empty except for the hideous bees.

2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6
Kregimie fort save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Kregimie taunt: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Jessarae fort save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Map at start of Round 6


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Koremar was delighted to see that the citizens had been able to get free from the swarm of bees. At least now he and the others who were helping fight could do so unhindered by fear of also harming innocents in their attempt to disperse the stinging insects.

He called on his arts, pointed his hand at the swarms and unleashed a cone of vivid clashing colors right into its heart and seemingly at the same time he lashes out with his longsword.

Concentration - 1d20 + 7 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 5 = 29

Attack - 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 - 2 = 23
Damage - 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Will Save DC = 16. Aiming to catch both swarms since they are side by side


M Gnome Rouge 7

Kreg has no idea of what to do. He waits for a moment to assess the situation more before taking any further action.


Female Gnome Oracle 7

Seeing the bees flying in the opposite direction they should, Jessie tries something a little unorthodox.

Grunting with the swelling from the venom coursing through her blood she again summons a deluge of water. This time, though, she places it on the far side of the bees, drenching those farthest from the tent.

This will drive them into our trap she silently wishes.


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

Bror and Asbjorn move to opposite ends of the tent and rucsh toward the swarm nearest the gazebo. as they approach the leap into the air and attempt to drape the tent over the largest body of the swarm.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 6
Bees
Asbjorn (and Bror)
Kregimie
Jessarae
Koremar

The swarms continue their attacks on the wedding party, which appears to be nearing the limits of their endurance, looking close to collapse despite Viviana's magic. Also caught in the attack is Koremar. 10 points of damage, 1 point of dex loss

Before anyone else can react, Asbjorn and Bror throw the tent over the massed swarms, seemingly trapping them -- but though the highly trained Koremar is able to avoid being similarly trapped, the wedding party is less lucky. They suffer more stings as they crawl out from underneat, but except for the moans of the many injured, the clearing seems strangely quiet now that the swarms' buzzing has been muffled by the tent.

2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10
Koremar save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Asbjorn "attack": 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Bees reflex save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Koremar reflex save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Wedding party reflex save: 1d20 ⇒ 12


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

HP = 45/58

The elven magus was impressed with the way Asbjorn and his bear handled the bee problem...but I guess bears would understand bees...and maybe I should reprise my views on human intelligence...

Well done! I wouldve never thought of that. What now? Set it on fire?


Female Gnome Oracle 7

Seeing that many are reaching their limits the worried gnome approaches and lets go with another pulse of healing positive energy, hoping to aid those in pain.

Channel Positive Energy 3d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 3) = 12

"That was too close, I've never seen bees do that!"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Sorry, forgot to do Jessarae's last fortitude saves. Two more points of dex damage, for four total. Man, my dice roller does not like you...


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

HP = 57/58, Dex -1

Koremar shuddered as the healing energies rushed through him. Feeling much better albeit still out of sorts a bit he looked around and asked

Who do I have to thank for the blessing of my healed flesh?


Female Gnome Oracle 7

No worries, that's what Lesser Restoration is for, hehe

Are we still considered to be in combat, or are we out of initiative now? Assuming we are...

"I did the healing, though I need no thanks. You risked yourself for my friends. It was the least I could do."

Jessarae smiles.

She looks around for any guests who still seem on the brink to give what help she can. If her channel was enough, though, she turns her healing inward and casts lesser restoration.

The casting time is 3 rounds, so she'll only do it if combat is over
1d4 ⇒ 2


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Well thank you none the less. I cant imagine how itchy Id be right now without it. Im Koremar Auvrealylth'Hel. Its a pleasure.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Combat appears to be over.


M Gnome Rouge 7
motteditor wrote:
Combat appears to be over.

Whew!


Female Gnome Oracle 7

She concentrates on her spell for a time, obviously casting something, and when that is complete she smiles and replies
"I'm Jessie, well Jessarare, but everyone calls me Jessie. You can, too, if you want."

She looks around - odd for someone whose eyes appear completely white - and a note of concern crosses her face

"They had a nasty sting those bees. Did the venom get to anyone else? I can also heal wounds, if need be."


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Perception - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

As the adrenaline slowed in his veins Koremar sheathed his black blade as he regarded the small gnome while she introduced herself and noticed several things about her. The apparent blindness did not impede her at all and she was geared for war; although it was obvious that Jessie hadnt seen much or any combat. He liked her steadfastness.

Well met Jessie. Your healing has already closed all of my wounds. I am feeling a little unbalanced but Im not sure what can be done about that.

This seems like a very strange occurence. Do any of you know about bees and their sociology? It was almost as if they were focused.


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

Moving amongst the wounded, the two bears seem to be having a conversation, if bears have such things. Turning to the group the larger of the two begins jabbering about something, then realizing most of you do not understand him stops. Standing on his hind legs, a silver light surrounds him as his form shifts from animal to human.

Standing before you again is Asbjorn. Hearing Koremar's qustion pretatining to the life of bees he moves forward and informs him of the typical life cycle and habits of the insect, but is not exactly sureas to why two swarms of such great size would suddenly appear in the woods.

Turning back to the injured he looks to the worst and begins adminstering care.

"One thing is for sure. Those bees aren't likely here out of some natural conincidence."

Know: Nature 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


M Gnome Rouge 7
Jessarae Fitzkitzritz wrote:
"I did the healing, though I need no thanks. You risked yourself for my friends. It was the least I could do."

Kreg overhears the brave female gnome and runs up and gives her a big hug. "Well done Jessie! I'm Kregimie, but everyone calls me Kreg. I sure am glad that you and these other brave folks were here to help out. I tried to do something, but I wasn't much help." the little blue gnome says.

Koremar Auvrealylth'Hel wrote:
"Do any of you know about bees and their sociology? It was almost as if they were focused."

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Kreg turns to the tall intimidating elf "They did seem to be focused. Focused on the two fine kids getting married."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

As you gather and being to question what was going on with the strange bees, a booming voice suddenly fills the area:

"Fools! You shall rue the day you shunned my pallid condition and laughed at my losses! Know your doom has come! When Queen Rhoswen arrives, all will perish—you will choke upon her mist, die by her thorns, and fall before her armies! May you forever suffer the curses of the Fellnight fey! Tenzekil shall have his revenge on you all!"

You see three figures leap from the trees to the north at the same moment the ground around you seems to erupt, massive thorny vines growing up into a wall around you and the injured wedding party. The sharp points pierce your skin, painfully flaying your flesh. Everyone take 25 hp minus your AC

You're currently trapped in the thorns and are likely to cut yourselves again trying to move out of them. I'll get a map when I get home, but you're free to roll initiative and plan your first-round actions


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

HP = 48/58, Dex -1

Initiative - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

And this was such a fine day...anyone have any ideas on how to get through this so we can cut those interlopers down? Ive had about enough.

The elf's vaunted patience was wearing thin. He felt ill prepared. This was supposed to be a celebration. If he'd known this was it would end up he would have...that had him thinking if maybe the elders had a suspicion. He drew Mai'Tahl feeeling much more comfortable with his trusted weapon in hand.


M Gnome Rouge 7

Lookout!
Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


Female Gnome Oracle 7

Initiaitve 1d20 ⇒ 7
Knowledge Nature on the thorns 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

My action will depend on the knowledge check

I assume Bless is still up, as it lasts minutes per level, and this seems to come pretty close to the heels of the last fight.

For my memory:
HP:58/64 + 2 Dex Damage

Resources remaining:
Channels: 7
1st level spells: 6
2nd level spells: 7
3rd level spells: 4

Energy Body: 7 Rounds
Combat Healer: 2

Gnome Powers: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation

Lesser Rod of Reach: 3

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The thorns sprouting in this way is certainly not natural, Jessarae, though they seem to be normal plants (i.e. something is making them grow to this size this quickly in this area).

Yes, bless is still up. It's been less than 30 seconds since the bees were trapped.


Female Gnome Oracle 7

"Not more of nature turned against us! Who is this queen?"

Realizing that the growth cannot be natural, she will attempt to undo the magics creating it.

She casts Dispel Magic

Caster Level Check 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Finally, the dice roller likes me! That's anything up to caster level 14

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Here's the map. The green area is the section covered with thorns (also notice the three creatures to the north, at the top of the map; Photoshop was giving me some sizing issues for some reason...). Have to run out, but I hope to have the next update this afternoon.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Jessarae, are you aware you have no spellcraft skill, from what I can tell? Was that intentional? (If not, you can retcon it if you want...)


Female Gnome Oracle 7
motteditor wrote:
Jessarae, are you aware you have no spellcraft skill, from what I can tell? Was that intentional? (If not, you can retcon it if you want...)

I had intended to put a few points in. I must have done my knowledges and then forgotten. She should have three ranks (she's mostly self-taught, so I didn't intent for full) I can take some from heal and survival. The total would be +7. Thank you for allowing me to correct my mistake

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

DM mystery rolls:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
1d3 - 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) - 1 + (6, 5) = 12
2d3 - 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) - 2 + (6, 2) = 8
2d20 ⇒ (16, 7) = 23

No problem, Jessarae. Honestly, when I create/run characters at higher levels, I usually allow players to do whatever changes they want when they level up the first time. I figure sometimes things don't work in practice as expected in theory, so there's no reason to not let someone change feats around if they've picked one they end up not using at all.

Surprise round
This is slightly retconned from earlier; sorry, I misread a stat and thought these guys could fly.
At the same time the thorns grew around you, three darts came flying from the woods, one hitting Elyin and another one of his groomsmen.

Now waiting for Asbjorn initiative and the rest of the round 1 actions...

Round 1
Kregimie - 21
Koremar - 20
Jessarae - 7
Antagonists - 6


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

AC 25, HP 65/65, Woodland Stride negates any possible damage from thorns, ect. Initiative 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

"So you would try to bring nature's fury against me!?! Now you shall the feel its pain!", Asbjorn roars. Raising a hand shouting,"Granite Storm!" the area above the intruders is suddenly filled a shower of stones.

CastStone Call


M Gnome Rouge 7

Hmmm, not sure what my options are. If I am able to fire my bow then I'd do that. Otherwise I try to get out of the thorns. Not sure what it takes to get out or what to add, so here is just a plain roll. 1d20 ⇒ 2


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

HP = 48/58, Dex -1

Koremar calls upon his arcane arts and sheaths Mai'Tahl in frost.

swift action using Arcane pool to add frost to weapon. Pool 7/8

and then will try to cut and burn his way out of the thorns heading straight south.

Attack thorns - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Damage - 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Frost Damage - 1d6 ⇒ 3

and at the same time with his left hand he sends forth a Ray of frost into the spiny thorns.

damage - 1d3 ⇒ 2

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 1
Asbjorn - 30
Kregimie - 21
Koremar - 20
Jessarae - 7
Antagonists - 6

The Ulfen, not bothered by the thorns, uses his own abilities to call down nature's wrath on the three figures to the north.
7 points of damage to each

Kregimie, you find yourself unable to move pushy your way through the growth, as finger-long thorns stab you at every attempt to move. 14 points of damage Koremar, your blade seems to make slow work of the thorns, as your own movement is limited to avoid injuring yourself.

Fortunately, the seemingly blind gnome lass appears to have the situation well in hand. She quickly casts, and the thorn wall disappears as quickly as it came.

Three small figures -- clearly the source of the darts earlier -- emerge from the trees and move toward you, picking their way carefully over the now rock-strewn field. As you watch, you see them suddenly grow to about 10 feet tall, each pulling out what appears to be a wickedly barbed whip.

Stone call damage: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7

Post round 2 actions, please. Also, if you could make sure your hit points reflect any injuries on your profile, or give me a status tab in your posts, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

HP = 48/58, Dex -1

The elven magus was relieved to see the briar patch disappear around him and his new companions. The three large interlopers could now be engaged directly as was his preference. Koremar moves straight north between the tent and gazebo with Mai'Tahl still sheathed in frost (6 more rounds). He mutters three short arcane words and three glowing missiles launch from his hand to strike unerringly at the figure on his right.

Damage - 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 3, 3) + 3 = 13 of force damage

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Map

Note the dark shaded circle at the top is now covered with rocks, making footing treacherous (i.e. difficult terrain).


M Gnome Rouge 7

HP=60/78

Now that Kreg is free from the sharp thorns, he aims his shortbow at one of the large creatures (The one on the left) and fires. "Kill the wedding crashers!!" he exclaims.

Shortbow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27, damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Female Gnome Oracle 7

I'll keep a status tab here with all my resources remaining on it.

Noting Koremar's strategy, Jessarae decides to follow suit.

She concentrates on the energy, focusing now on the martial will of Pharasma - the aspect of Death, a side she does not often delve into. Discomfort shows plainly on her face, but the motions come instinctively.

She finishes the spell and an impossibly sharp translucent silver dagger now floats next to the same foe Koremar targeted.

Spiritual Weapon
Attack Roll 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Force

It slashes at the creature, and beings to follow it.

"I don't know who they are, but we can't let them hurt anyone else!"

Jesserae is clearly distraught, her contact with the Death aspect turns about, like a spring returning to it's proper size, and she releases a wave of life energy just as potent as any she's created so far, but requiring far less effort.

Quick Channel 3d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 1) = 8 Healed to all allies, I select out the 3 new foes

Bless Remains up. +1 Morale to all attacks and saves against fear. The spiritual weapon will last 6 rounds after this one.

Status:
HP:58/64 + 2 Dex Damage

Resources remaining:
Channels: 5
1st level spells: 6
2nd level spells: 6
3rd level spells: 4

Energy Body: 7 Rounds
Combat Healer: 2

Gnome Powers: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation

Lesser Rod of Reach: 3

101 to 150 of 1,246 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Realm of the Fellknight Queen All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.