Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Realm of the Fellknight Queen (Inactive)

Game Master motteditor


751 to 800 of 1,246 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

M Gnome Rouge 7

Kreg rans behind Thunder an Koremar, trying to think of a way to damage the bees in case they follow.


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

"Let's hope so. That's all I've got!" says Abigail as she follows suit, leaving the elemental to deal with the threat.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 3:

Koremar: 22
Thunder: 21
Abigail: 16
Bees: 15
Kregimie: 5

As Thunder and Koremar run forward, the elf notices a single giant bee seemingly hovering over the hillside on the other side of the wall.

Abigail runs forward to join them, but before Kregimie can make his move a pair of arrows streak out of the woods to the north, unerringly flying toward the gnome and Abigail's cougar companion. It seems to have no effect on the cat, but Kregimie suddenly slumps over, unconscious! Or, in game terms, asleep

The mass of bees comes buzzing back -- followed by the elemental, which seems to have little effect on it -- flying around Koremar and Thunder, stinging agonizingly and swelling your limbs so much you can feel your muscles tightening up, making it harder to move. 8 hp, 1 Dex to both

Dice rolls:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Kregimie Will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Sacha Will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2) + 2 = 8
Koremar Fort save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Thunder Fort save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

motteditor:
Doesn't the vortex affect them the same way an area effect would? That's why I summoned an air elemental. If not, I would have gone for fire, putting it between the swarm and us to block them.

Abigail looks at the wood to try and locate the source of the arrows and fire back if possible.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
Rapid Shot if I see a target (Point Blank Shot not included):
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13; 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27; 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Sacha waits for her command to pounce on a target. (If I see one not too far, 40 feet.)

The elemental vortex keeps attacking the bees.


M Gnome Rouge 7

Hey, if you're going to roll for me you're forbidden from rolling 1's!

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Dotting for interest. Nothing to see here :)


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Koremar was more annoyed than hurt by the swarm's stings. His first thought was to escape but he wouldnt leeave Thunder Rolling to deal with them on his own. He lashed out with sword and spell.

Swift action to make Mai'Tahl Flaming

Casting defensively DC 17 - 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

Attack - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Damage - 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 + flaming 1d6 ⇒ 4 + shocking grasp 5d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 1, 3, 6) = 16

Crit confirmation if applicable - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Crit Damage - 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 + flaming 1d6 ⇒ 1


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

Thunder Rolling ignored the bees and ran back to where the gnome was lying on the ground. Reaching down with a massive hand, he scooped up Kregemie and ran for the tree line.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

First of all, an additional 7 hp damage was done to the bees, based on our previous discussion.

Round 4:

Koremar: 22
Thunder: 21
Abigail: 16
Bees: 15
Kregimie: 5

Koremar's spell and sword seem to have little effect on the swarm. Though he knocks a few bees into ash, the thousands of other crawling, stinging insects don't seem to even notice. They sting at the elven warrior, who feels his joints begin to stiffen as poison from thousands of the insects make their way through his system. 8 hp, 1 Dex damage

Thunder rushes back and scoops up the gnome as one of Abigail's arrows hits one of the small, humanoid archers in the trees. 11 hp damage Sacha rushes toward the figure, swiping at it with a paw and pulling it into a deadly embrace, where she quickly disembowls and tears it apart. 59 hp, if I did her attack right! Don't cross Sacha...

The other archer, seeing his companion's grisly demise, takes to the skies, flying 60 feet up and unleashing another arrow at the big cat, though the small shaft streaks wide.

Dice rolls:

2d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7

Sacha:
claw: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28; 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 grab if hit ; 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18
claw: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14; 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 grab if hit ; 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22
rake: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25; 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
rake: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21; 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20; 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Bee attack: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2) + 2 = 8
Koremar save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Archer attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
1d6 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1

Sorry, I thought I'd posted a map after last round, but I can't find it on Flickr. Will post it when I get home.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Map


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Abigail takes a step forward as she mentally calls Sacha back to her and unleashes two arrows at the flying archer. "Thunder Rolling, stay where you are for now. You'd just get caught between them. Try to wake him up!"

5-foot step towards the archer. He's 60 feet up, so no point blank.
Rapid Shot:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17; 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15; 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

HP = 42/58, -1 Dex abilites, 7/8 Arcane Pool, Mai'Tahl Arcane pool 0/2

Now that Thunder Rolling was clear of the swarm Koremar could unleash on it properly. He stepped just outside of the swarms influence and after a quick hand gesture belched forth a flash of flame much like a dragon and followed it up with a swing of his flaming sword which had attuned itself to the element of fire.

Casting Defensively DC 19 - 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Empowered Fire Breath - damage - 6d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 6, 2, 2, 4) = 21 - Reflex 17 for half damage

Mai'Tahl Attack - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

All Flaming Damage - 1d8 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 5 + (3) = 14


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

Spoiler:

If Thunder can see the target in the tree...

Charge the tree and chop it down with adamantite blade 1d12 + 25 ⇒ (9) + 25 = 34 damage

Else... hang out with Kregemie and wait for a clear opening.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Thunder Rolling:

There's no one in the tree; one flew 60 feet into the air, the other was killed by Sacha.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 5:

Koremar: 22
Thunder: 21
Abigail: 16
Bees: 15
Kregimie: 5

Although Mai'Tahl still seems unable to do anything to effect the swarm, the gout of fire from Koremar's spell hits it full force, as bees puff into smoke, bursting briefly like little fireflies before disintegrating. 21 hp damage; 36 total The remaining bees surge forward almost as if angry at the destruction of half of the hive, covering and stinging Koremar again, as well as Abigail. 6 hp damage to both

As Thunder keeps guard over the unconscious Kregimie, Abigail fires a couple arrows toward the flying figure, but both shafts go wide.

The flying figure quickly sprinkles something on its own arrow, pulls back and lets fly toward the priestess. The arrow hits, causing no damage, and the archer cries out in Common: "Why fight, priestess? A follower of Erastil should be our ally! Join forces with us and help us defend our realm!" For a split second, Abigail starts to think it could be right before the sudden compulsion fades and her mind is her own again.

Dice rolls:

Swarm save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Bee attack: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (1, 3) + 2 = 6
Koremar save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Abigail save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Victim determination: 1d2 ⇒ 2
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Abigail save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Map


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

HP = 36/58, -1 Dex abilites, 7/8 Arcane Pool, Mai'Tahl Arcane pool 0/2

Beyond the unthinkable act of running; Koremar knew that the only way to rid himself of the now dangerous swarm was to destroy it and hopefully quickly. He stepped back again in an attempt to catch most of the insects in the blast of his spell as fire erputed from his mouth.

2/3 use of Fire Breath - 2d6 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3 - Reflex DC 17 for half


M Gnome Rouge 7

Psst...hey Thunder! Sleep Slapping or wounding awakens an affected (sleeping) creature, but normal noise does not. Awakening a creature is a standard action (an application of the aid another action).


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Abigail steps away from the bees and curses at the flying archer as she intones a prayer to Erastil: "You've played enough tricks! Awamethil Sahadnaseth!, casting her bow to the ground and taking to the air as she grabs her mace and flies towards the archer.

5-foot step
StA: Cast Fly
MvA: fly towards the archer and take out my mace. (I don't know how far I can get because I don't know how to take the 5-foot step into account.


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

Thunder Rolling looks down at the gnome under one arm, and shakes him roughly. Come little one, no time for sleeping. Wake and fight, or never wake again.

With that, he flicks the gnome's ear before dropping him to the ground and looking for some means of aiding the others..

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 6:

Koremar: 22
Thunder: 21
Abigail: 16
Bees: 15
Kregimie: 5

Kregimie finds himself lying on the ground, Thunder Rolling standing above him, as he suddenly opens his eyes to a horrifying sight.

Koremar continues to fight a swarm of bees, breathing out a lick of flame that seems to have little effect on the swarm, just catching a small trailing edge of bees. 1 hp, 37 total

The bees advance, crawling all over the elven warrior again and stinging again 6 hp; 1 Dex damage, coming dangerously close to where the gnome and Mwangi warrior wait.

Abigail seems for a moment to abandon the flight, dropping her bow and racing into the sky, drawing her mace as Kregimie suddenly spots a small figure with a bow, clearly her target.

The cleric races 30 feet into the sky5' step shouldn't affect the move action after you cast the fly spell, drawing a laugh from her faerie opponent, who misses as it fires an arrow at her and continues to climb out of her reach, moving up 30 feet himself. election 90' "Catch me if you can, little human," it taunts.

Dice rolls:

Swarm save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Swarm attack: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2) + 2 = 6
Koremar Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Archer attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Map


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

fly gives a flying speed of 60. I don't know if it changes anything. Also, is the air elemental ineffective against the swarm? If so can Abigail order it to change target? I want to check how you rule the summons before imposing.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Looking at the spell, looks like you only get half speed when ascending. Yes, the elemental is ineffective against the swarm, and Abigail can order it to change target.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Why is Koremar's Fort save only +2? It should be +10

HP = 30/58, -1 Dex abilites, 7/8 Arcane Pool, Mai'Tahl Arcane pool 0/2

The elven magus was really starting to feel the effects of the mutlitude of stings and wasnt sure how much longer he could hold out. He wished fervently that he had been better prepared for such a thing. He stepped back and let go the final spout of flame.

Fire damage - 1d6 ⇒ 4 - Reflex 17 for half

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Huh. I have no idea. It looks like I've been doing that the whole time, though, so ignore the Dex damage; you shouldn't have taken any. Sorry, Koremar!


M Gnome Rouge 7

Kreg wakes up in a different location but notices that their enemy is still the same. Picking himself off the ground he yells "Maybe we can burn them! Light a torch!"


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Abigail frowns as she lured higher in the air. "Don't worry, I don't plan on keeping at it this way. She summons the air elemental forth. With a spin of dead leaves, it rises up, picking altitude, passing Abigail as she also wills herself upward.

Double move 60 feet up for Abigail.
Double move 100 feet up for the elemental.


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

Idea is good, as I said before. Where can I find one? I do not carry any on me.

Thunder Rolling began patting his pouches, as if to make sure that he didn't accidentally pack a torch while he wasn't paying attention. For all the viciousness of the axe in his hand, he felt somewhat powerless against the swarm...and he did not like the feeling at all.


M Gnome Rouge 7

Kreg hits himself on the head. "Ah, yes. I do remember that now." He begins to search the land around them, looking for any branch that would work as an improvised torch.

If he can find anything he will get out his flint and steel and attempt to make it catch fire.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 7:

Koremar: 22
Thunder: 21
Abigail: 16
Bees: 15
Kregimie: 5

Koremar catches the remains of the swarm with the full blast of his fiery breath 4 hp, 41 total, nearly dissolving it, though the last remnants remain.

As Thunder Rolling and Kregimie find and light a make-shift torch, Abigail rockets upward with the elemental, in pursuit of her fey foe. He grins at her, flying even higher 120 feet, and says ominously, "Neither do I, neither do I." It grins and gestures and ... Abigail's stomach flips as she feels the magic keeping her aloft falter for a second before it kicks back in, her foe's grin fading as he sees his attempt fail.

The remaining bees swarm forward again, enveloping Koremar one more time. 8 hp damage

Dice rolls:

Swarm save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Faerie dispel: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Swarm attack: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (1, 5) + 2 = 8
Koremar Fort save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

No worries at all on the Reflex mishap. I can only imagine all the numbers you have to crunch.

HP = 22/58, 5/8 Arcane Pool, Mai'Tahl Arcane pool 0/2

Koremar could almost feel the poison from the vast number of stings trying to slow him down. He could only thank the years of countless hours of training tht he had the strength to continue. The fire seemed to be working and was really the only weapon at his disposal...unfortunatley... He recalled the spell's power to his mind with force of will and cast it again before repeating his step and spout method.

Swift action to enact Spell Recall for Fire Breath @ -2 Arcane Pool.

Concentration to cast Fire Breath DC 19 - 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

Damage - 4d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 2, 5) = 15

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

I think it's because the swarm's advanced, so gets +2 to all its rolls/DCs, so I added that +2 for you instead of the +10

Start of Round 8
As Koremar breathes flame again on the mass of bees, the bulk of the remaining insects burst into miniature fireballs, leaving just a few surviving to fly away or sting harmlessly.


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Abigail moves up 30 feet to get to her foe's level, while the elemental easily covers the rest of the distance and lashes at the elf.

As she reaches her foes, she swings her mace at the elf, aiming for the head. The elemental slams into the elf as well, aiming at his legs.

Not sure if Abigail makes it, but pretty sure the elemental does. I'm rolling both to be sure. Ignore whatever you see fit to ignore.
2-handed cold iron mace: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13; 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Air elemental slam: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23; 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


M Gnome Rouge 7

Kreg's smiles as his "torch" begins to light. He spins around with a glint in his eye... just in time to see the last bit of bees explode.


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

Thunder Rolling's eyes lit along with the makeshift torch in his hand and he turned to run towards Koremar...and stumbled to a halt. The bees had gone. Where bees? he asked in a rumbling voice. It seemed impossible that they had all disappeared. Then he saw the smoking lumps on the ground and Koremar's blistered skin and knew. Good job. Burn them with fire, just as I said. He offered the elf a big toothy grin.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Abigail, did you tweak your character sheet? Looks like the coding's messed up. The creature's actually too small to be an elf, though you don't seem to have the Know (nature) to know what it actually is.

Rest of Round 8
Abigail flies up and slams the archer 16 hp, sending it tumbling through the sky, past the elemental -- whose slam seems to have no effect on the creature.

The tiny fey rolls with the impact, darting 30 feet away, past the faengard wall, where it casts again.

Spellcraft 16:

Shield

All three remain at 120 feet in the air


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Not sure what you mean by tweaked... I don't think so. As for the elf, I'm sorry, I was going from memory and was obviously wrong.
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Abigail frowns as she guesses the defensive spell her opponent threw up. As the elemental follows it to keep the fight, for one last hit, Abigail uses her speed to get behind the creature and squeeze it between them. She drops her weight as she slams the mace using both hands and putting all her momentum in the swing.

Elemental slam w/ flank: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31; 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
2-handed cold iron heavy mace with PA and flank: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15; 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14 Crit confirm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19; 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

The elemental then disappears with a vacuum noise as Abigail's hear pop.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Koremar breathed a heavy sigh of relief as the swarm finally dispersed into flames. His skin was swolen something fierce but he put that out of his mind as he scanend the area for more enemies.

Perception - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

He was comforted by the sight of Kreg and Thunder Rolling still standing...but...

Where's Abigail?


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

She took to air, after archers. Rolling Thunder pointed up. Looks like she is doing this thing fine.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Odd; looked like it was formatting oddly, but looks normal now. Maybe I was just seeing things?

Round 4

Abigail misses the archer, but leaves it open for the elemental, which gets in a vicious slam before it disappears and sends the small fey creature flying raggedly to the east. 2 hp; 18 total

Before Abigail can decide whether she wants to pursue, she spots a giant bee seemingly hiding behind a hill to the south; it begins to retreat as her foe withdraws. It's a little hard to see on the map; it's to the right and below Abigail

Map


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Seeing Abigail flying in the air some distance ahead had Koremar's tactical mind in worry.

Lets get passed the stone wall and catch up with Abigail.

The magus didnt hesitate to head off in the direction of his friend.


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

Thunder Rolling took a firmer grip on his axe and followed Koremar, hoping against hope that there were no more bee swarms around the corner.


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Sacha, follow our friends and protect them!

Abigail stands her ground, waiting for the others to catch up. She warns them of danger: "Some kind of giant bee is behind the hills. Bring my bow!" She points to the spot where she took up to the air.

She then turns around to see the fey and utters a curse on the fey's bow: "Brittle Brittle, Too Bent a Bow Can Break Like Bone!". (Cast Shatter (40 ft) on the fey's bow, sunder nonmagical, Will DC 16)

Fly's duration is 7 minutes.


M Gnome Rouge 7

Once Kreg spots another flying foe he takes out a potion and gulps it down. Potion of fly He takes to the air headed right towards the giant bee, his longspear leading the way.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The sound of more bees accompanies the familiar figure of a bleachling gnome appearing on the distant hillside.

“You never should have come," Tenzekil calls out. The gnome looks much "ore worn now than he did a few days ago. "Even if you repair the ward, you still have to reactivate it. And only Queen Rhoswen holds that kind of power. She will never give it up, and she’s too strong to oppose. I know the strength of her magic, and even I cannot resist it. So come! Let us finish this at last!"

Sense Motive check (DC 15):

Tenzekil’s convictions and loyalty to Rhoswen have started to waver.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Sense Motive - 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Koremar regarded the gnome warily.

I dont doubt you at all Tenzekil. But we are of a like determination. We cannot be stopped by the likes of you or Rhoswin. Even now an army of the good souls of the forest approaches and all of those that oppose shall be swept assunder. There is still time to redeem yourself. Help us fix the breach and be a hero. Or is this truly how you wish to die? If it is then so be it. Come and meet your doom!

Intimidation - 1d20 ⇒ 15


AoO:
Abigail: [dice=AOO (Cold Iron +2 Bane Longspear)]1d20+14; 1d8+18[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 H +2D vs Large); Dusari Sansa: [dice=AOO (Claw)]1d20+12; 1d8+13; 1d20+22[/dice] 1 AoO (+1 evil out. bane)
90/90 HP; AC 22+2+4/15+2/F17+4; Enlarge (0/9), Stable, -1 Str Dusari Sansa: 90+0/90 HP; AC 23/11/20; -1 str

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

"She has turned your heart! Manipulated you! Now she's about to take your soul as well. Look at you! A shadow of your self, soon to be washed away... Side with us and be absolved. Yhere is still time!"


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

Sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 9

You cannot change our resolve, gnome! We have come to end this, and end we will. Rolling Thunder grabbed Abigail's bow as he and Kregemie charged off in the direction she indicated the bee to be (or not to be?).


M Gnome Rouge 7

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Kreg's focus is on steadying himself now that he has taken flight, so he is unable to see Tenzekil when he speaks. How I wish there was some way to save Tenzekil, but he may too far gone! the gnome laments to himself.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Initiatives:
Abigail (and Sacha): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Kregimie: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Koremar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Thunder: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Tenzekil: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Giant bee: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Bee swarm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

"Ha, it's all going to end one way or another. isn't it?" Tenzekil asks bitterly.

Before any of you can do anything else, the bleached gnome casts and suddenly starts walking on air, quickly climbing 15 feet into the air, flanked by a man-sized bee. A mass of normal bees buzzes noisily below him, ready for your approach. Bee swarm hasn't gone; Tenzekil and the gian bee moved before you got any actions; you can post your Round 1 actions now.

Spellcraft DC 19:

Air walk

Map


Male Human (Mwangi) Fighter/7

motteditor:
At this point, Thunder Rolling regrets not picking up any ranged weapons. can I use my grappling hook to try and snag the gnome and pull him pout of the sky? How far away is he and his bee?

"More bees! Koremar-elf, I hope you have more spells to fight bees. Abigail, take bow or drop arrows for Thunder!" The big man held the bow above his head with hand, and the makeshift torch in the other. He contemplated trying to drag the gnome out of the sky with his grappling hook.

751 to 800 of 1,246 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Realm of the Fellknight Queen All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.