Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Realm of the Fellknight Queen (Inactive)

Game Master motteditor


1 to 50 of 1,246 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The frontier town of Bellis stands within the quiet shade of the Verduran Forest, nestled along the western banks of the slow-moving Sellen River. Flower gardens color every homestead, painting a vibrant scene under the summer sun. Common folk go about their business, tilling the land, tying off keelboats, and hobnobbing over cups of mead. In the distance, a dog barks, children laugh, and the bees hum while gathering pollen.

You can see a number of people, clearly dressed in their finest clothing, crossing a stone bridge where festivities for the wedding stretch from the stone chapel and rose gardens of Shelyn, past a large open-air tent, and down to the sun-drenched, tree-lined banks of Stillwater Creek. Music and laughter fill the air, with partygoers calling out for attendees to join their games and merrymaking.

Feel free to wander the the wedding grounds and interact with the people of Bellis and/or each other.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

The serious looking elf had walked up from the southwest. It wasnt that long ago that he was given his instructions and a gift for the happy couple. Just a few hours had passed; enough time to clean up, gather his things and meet Mythgrado, the young and very powerful mage that had teleported him here. They had trained together some so it wasnt suprising that the pup took this opportunity to tease Koremar about how many new human friends he would make...

He put those thoughts behind him as he came upon the large stone bridge. Loremar still felt a little off balance without the comforting weight of his armor and Mai'Tahl at his waist but this was a celebration not a military excercise. He patted the pouch at his side, steadied his breathing and stalked across the bridge all while trying to keep a smile on his face. But the martial training was just too much a part of him and he couldnt help looking for any threats

Perception - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


Female Gnome Oracle 7

Jessie had rarely been happier, and that's saying something for a gnome who is nearly perpetually happy. She tries to take in everything she can see
Perception Check 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
though given her supernatural impairment and natural stature, what she can see isn't all that much.

She spends most of the celebration near her old friend Elyin and his new bride. As the newlyweds dance, she uses her Prestidigitation ability to make them seem to sparkle and trail magical colors as they move.

Impromptu Magical Performance Check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

She grins even more broadly, pleased with the effect, and claps along with the music.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Koremar, you can probably be wearing your sword. It's a remote enough area that no one would think it odd for a courier to carry a weapon.

Also, we're not quite at that point, Jessarae. It's still just the wedding day; the pair is going to get hitched in an hour or two. Feel free to explore a bit.

Neither of you see anything that appears to be out of the ordinary as you arrive. Several small, fidgety children sit along this short wooden
bridge that leads to the rest of the wedding grounds. Fishing poles dangle from their hands, but judging by the empty buckets next to them, they haven’t caught anything yet.

On the other side of the bridge, you can see people milling around and seemingly enjoying themselves. Directly west, people come and go from a large tent, carrying plates of food while tantalizing smells waft toward you.


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

It had been a long trip from the north lands and the scent of his quarry had drifted to the winds several days prior, now at loss for any leads and in a foreign land the hulking bear shaman was in need of assistance more than ever. While having a drink in the local tavern, Asbjorn came to here of a mighty ranger who very well could be of assistance in picking up the trail of those he sought.

After having a disccussion with the barkeep and discovering the man would be getting married within the week,asbjorn quickly set about preparin himself for the festival. Dressing in his finest furs and weaving an Ulfen marriage knot as his gift, the shaman set course for the Bellis' festival grounds.

Having spent so long in the wilds of his homeland and then in his pursuit in the form of a grizzly,Asbjorn struggled to maintain a "civilized" demeanor abouthim as he crossed the bridge with Bror at his side. Taking a seat near the stream and having a conversation with his large friend about the deliscious scent of honey on the air, Asbjorn scanned the gathered masses for a face or tell-tale bit of clothing which might lead him to someone of use.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Noticing that many others were wearing weapons Koremar slipped off by the large tree...dont want to scare the children... to pull Mai'Tahl from his enchanted pouch and belt it around his waist. Felling much better he strode back out and started across the bridge when he was a bit startled by the sight of a full grown bear! This suprise didnt last long as the bear seemed to be completely at ease and sharing the company of a rather large bearded man...will Desna's wonders never cease?...he shook his head and smiled as he continued on towards the tent which evidently housed some delicious food...might as well eat before the celebration...


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

Grizzly:

"Are you hungry, Bror? There seems to be some wondorous scents drifting from the tent acroos the way.

"Yes, yes. But, I am always hungry."

"Then wait here and try not to scare anyone, especially the children. I know how much you love them, but parents may think you love them a bit much, haha."

"Bah. Children love me and I am sure any parent would see that.

"Regardless, don't play with them until I am back...and stay put.

After conversing with his friend for a moment, the hulking man with dusky red hair and finely braided stands striding over toward the tent which the elf with the beautiful sword just entered.


Female Gnome Oracle 7

Apologies, I misunderstood... reneg then, ignore that last post, please.

Jesserae had spent the time calming her old friend Elyin's nerves regarding his impending nuptials, when she heard that some performer or somesuch had brought a trained bear.

A bear! And a performing one at that! She thought, I've never actually seen one up close... not that I see much that isn't up close.
The gnome laughs at her private joke.

She resolves to find this bear and to see what tricks it can do, not thinking that the rumor may have distorted the reality slightly.
RP Knowledge (Nature) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
I know exactly what will make it happy her internal monologue continued ...honey! Bears love honey!
She grinned at her own cleverness.

She found a small dish, and went to look for any honey provided for the celebration, not that it would be too hard, considering the town is known for it.
Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
But the crowd makes it hard for her to find anything, given her stature.

Still, she persists in searching, the thoughts of a new experience, and perhaps a new friend, making her almost giddy.


M Gnome Rouge 7

Kreg is always up for games. He takes off towards a crowd of people who are laughing and enjoying themselves playing some sort of new game he has never played before. This is a fine day! he thinks to himself.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

My spoiler policy is I don't mind if you read them -- I find them almost irresistable, personally and don't think it's fair for people to miss out on the game -- but I expect you not to react to them/metagame based on them if they're not for you.

Koremar and Asbjorn:

The smells only get better inside the tent as you see partygoers coming and going with plates of fried fish and barbecued pork and wooden cups of honeymead. Occasionally someone carrying large trenchers of food enters from the rear of the tent -- you can see several people working at large fires as they do.

A large man wearing a brown tunic, red stole and wooden mug hanging from his rope belt greets you with a warm smile. "Welcome, strangers, welcome to Bellis. Please fill your plate. You can find a seat by the stream or amphitheater. And make sure to place your bids!"

He gestures as he says the last toward a set of seven decorative boxes, each filled with a beautiful dessert.

Jessarae:

Her search for honey still unfruitful, Jessarae senses she's returned to the bridge, where a group of children have mostly stopped fishing and are staring -- at a safe distance -- at a massive grizzly bear, which is sitting on its haunches, its tongue lolling out.

She can hear some of the children beginning to dare each other to race up and touch the creature.

Kregimie:

The clang of horseshoes against iron stobs announces an unmistakable game of skill hidden by the treeline and the large gazebo and amphitheater where a line of well-dressed people wait to enter.

Heading toward the noise, you find a handful of bystanders milling about, watching the throws of a massive half-orc wearing the face paint of his orc ancestors. A nearby board keeps score with wooden pegs, but the half-orc doesn’t appear to have an opponent yet.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

The display of food was wonderful and reminded Koremar of the spring festivals back home despite the array being of different kinds of fare...Ive never had fish fried before...

Thank you for the most warm greeting kind sir. ..uh forgive my ignorance but what do you mean by 'place your bids'?

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

"Ah, it's a Bellis tradition, friend. We call it a box social. At all our weddings, the bridesmaids each prepare desserts and then the town bids on them. Not only do the winners get a lovely treat, they get to enjoy it in the company of the baker!"

"I believe the auction will be held soon, in fact, so you may want to stay close. They say the town's ladies are so sweet, they have them dip their finger in the honey to sweeten it." He winks at the last claim and gives a loud belly laugh.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

The out of place elf smiled at the mans friendliness and let his mind wander for a spell on the obvious implications of the jovial mans assurances to the sweetness of Bellis's belles.

What a delightful tradition! I must surely attend such an affair and will indeed make a bid or two. I will first have to peruse said desserts...well, after I fill a plate that is. Thanks again sir.

Koremar caught sight of the bearded man that he'd seen down by the creek and couldnt help but jerk his head to look for the bear that been with him. Not seeing it he relaxed a bit and took a chance at being 'sociable' as the elders had encouraged him to be.

Greetings. Im Koremar Auvrealylth'Hel. I saw you earlier on my way into Bellis. You had a most remarkable companion if I do say so. care to join a stranger over a plate of what promises to be delicious fare?

He'll hold out his hand palm up.


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

Clasping the smaller man's arm nearly up to his elbow, the massive Ulfen gives it a firm shake and says in an excited, booming voice, "Is a fine day to meet a fairy. I have heard many stories of your kind since childhood and it am now in the most wonderful position to be meeting one in person!", obviously a little ignorant of many of the world's peoples. "You must mean Bror. He is a fine friend, if a little hard headed. Would you like to meet him? Though I warn you he is a long winded, opinionated beast."


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

...long winded?..surely he isnt suggesting the bear speaks?..

Well met...uh, I didnt catch your name sir? And yes, I would enjoy meeting your friend. Ive heard tales of elves that follow the Green Faith that have similar companions but have never had the pleasure of meeting any. First let's sample some of this fine cuisine.

The magus will start filling a plate. Making sure to take a couple of pieces of the fried fish and the pork. Mug in hand he'll walk over towards the seven boxes.

Will you also take a part in this tradition of bidding on these desserts?


Female Gnome Oracle 7

Jessie will approach the bear slowly.
RP Sense Motive 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
Sensing no hostility she will quicken her approach, skipping up to the large animal, smiling the whole time.

She then activates Speak with Animals .
"Hi there! I'm Jessarae. What's your name? I've never met a bear before! What brings you here? "

Diplomacy (modify as you see fit for creature type) 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30


Male Dwarf 5 Bar Invulnerable Rager :AC 17/15raging, hp 62 (5d12+10) Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +2; DR 2/4non

Very excited to see what he believes to be child finally coming over to play, Bror swings paws excitedly and making, what sounds to most people, warbling bear noises. But, since the little creature is speaking his language it hears...

Bear:

"Finally one of you little ones want to play! Bror love little ones!Why little one not look like other little ones?, he ask cocking large head to the side looking back and forth between the gnome and human children.


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

"My apologies, Koremar. I have been in the wilds for some time and have forgotten some the ways of southern society. I am Asbjorn Jarlhammer., he says as he heaps a rather large portion of every food he sees on a serving plater. Snatching up two mugs of honey mead,he adds"Let us make our wya back to the stream. I don't want Bror frightening any of the parents as he loves children far too much."


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

No apologies necessary Asbjorn. Could I meet up with you later? I really dont want to miss the auction. Are you sure you wont stay for it? Im positive that if anyone had a problem with Bror that an alarm wouldve been raised by now. We can sit where you can also keep an eye on him.

The eld will take a sip from his mug of honeyed mead.

My thats good!


M Gnome Rouge 7

Kreg walks up to the half orc and introduces himself with a smile. "Good day, friend! Would you be up for a game? I'm Kregimie, but everyone calls me Kreg."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Koremar, Asbjorn, Jessarae and Bror, I'll let you continue playing out your conversation for the moment, as it seems like you're still chatting, though if you want me to move ahead, I will. Just let me know.

"Ah, a brave gnome!" the half-orc exclaims. "I'm Halak Klent. I'd love ter play but we need more people and they seem mighty reluctant. Think I might scare 'em, ter be honest wit' you. If we can get six more, though, we'll have a right proper tournament, eh?"


M Gnome Rouge 7

"Well Halak, you don't seem too scary to me! Maybe I can drum up some players." Kreg then hops up on a large rock that is used for improvised seating and does his best to entice others to join them.

"Who out there would like to take part in a wonderful game with us? A friendly game, nothing more. A test of skills, a chance to shine, on this wonderful day!!" he barks out to the crowd. "Come on friends, have some fun with this handsome fellow and your new short blue acquaintance!" Then, trying to attract more attention, Kreg jumps off the rock attempting to do a back flip before landing gracefully on the ground.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

Kreg will do this a few more times to see if he can get some players.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Kregimie diplomacy (with acrobatics bonus): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

A Taldan man steps up, spitting into his hands. "All right," he says, "I guess I can give it a shot. If a little gnome's game, well, I should be able to beat him."

About then, a harried-looking half-elf joins the crowd. "Come on, people," he implores. "It'll be fun. How about I sweeten the stakes? I'll give 25 gold and a curative potion to the winner!"

Half-elf's diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

A few more people step up to join in, but others continue to look dubious. The half-elf approaches Kreg. "Can you try to get a full tournament going? I don't want to let Elyin's guests be disappointed, but I have to get back to the dance area."


Female Gnome Oracle 7

Jessie beams.

"Bror, is it? That's a lovely name! As for the other little ones... hmmm, how to put this... "

She thinks for a moment, staring up at a sky her eyes can't see "I'm not human like them, but a gnome, and gnomes are much smaller. Like a black bear and a grizzly. Similar but smaller. I'm glad to hear you like little ones, though. I like bears. Well, I like you anyway, and you're the only bear I know. What brings you here?"


Male Dwarf 5 Bar Invulnerable Rager :AC 17/15raging, hp 62 (5d12+10) Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +2; DR 2/4non

"Gnome? Okay gnomes nice,too., Bror says as he leans to give Jess a sniff. Gnomes smell sweet!, he says as his great tongue flops out covering poor Jess' entire face. "Not taste so sweet though. I came with Asbjorn from Northlands. Someone kill Asbjorn friend and since I Asbjorn friend I come with him to help find. Why you come?


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

Glancing back at Bror who seems to be talking to another pointy ear, he says,"It looks like he met a fairy,too. I suppose things will be fine. Bror is far more intelligent than average bears and this is what gts him in trouble. He dosen't realize people can't understand him, hahaha." Strokng his beard he adds,"I suppose if there were a problem then we would already know. Yes, I will stay with you then friend. Taking a seat where he can still see Bror, the giant Ulfen settles in for the show.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Very good then.

The magus will take his seat beside the large northerner and nibble at his food while they talk.

Are you saying that Bror can speak? And that you can understand him? Thats fascinating if true. Are you in Bellis just for the wedding?


M Gnome Rouge 7

"Alright then!" beams Kreg. He then introduces the Taldan man to Halak and continue his rock-standing attention-grabbing enticement to get others to join the game, adding the new prizes involved.

A few more backflips:
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17


Female Gnome Oracle 7

Jessie laughs. "Well you're certainly friendly! I'm sorry to hear about Asbjorn's friend's death, though. He certainly is lucky to have such a strong and loyal bear at his side, though!"

The gnome smiles up at the bear.

"I am also hear for a friend, though the reason is much happier. A friend of mine is getting married today! That's the reason for all the food and celebration."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

After a few minutes, a brave boy -- flanked by a group of children with poles in their hands -- approaches you, Jessarae. "Excuse me, lady, but does the bear fish?" he asks.

---

By the food tent, people continue to come and go as the ulfen and elf talk, some giving the strangers additional looks of curiosity. Among the

Included with the visitors -- mostly humans, but also some halflings, gnomes and half-elves -- is a strange looking pale gnome, his swept-back hair a shock of white against the gaily colored surroundings.

Again, just want to give you more time to role-play; I can move along if you want, but don't want to cut the scene short.

---

Kreg, spending some more time, is able to attract a handful of people to the game. The half-orc, despite the fearsome face paint, looks thrilled, though his enthusiastic clap on your back almost knocks you over. He apologizes profusely and offers you a chance to make the first throw.

"You know how ter play, don't you?" he asks, concern in his voice.

Just give me a base ranged attack, Kreg.

Kreg diplomacy 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Kreg diplomacy 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Female Gnome Oracle 7

Jessarae laughs and smiles warmly. "I shall ask him. He's very firendly."

She speaks to Bror, "It seems the other small ones would like to do some fishing. They want to know if you fish."


Male Dwarf 5 Bar Invulnerable Rager :AC 17/15raging, hp 62 (5d12+10) Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +2; DR 2/4non

"Bror is big, but I tell you secret. Asbjorn bigger bear. He pretend to be human. He bear when no one looking." At the arrival of the children, Bror smiles, as much as a bear can smile that is, and addresses the children,"Groowwer ora rarrr.", but seems confused as to why they don't understand him.

Looking back to Jess, he says,"Bror think little ones' ears are broken...They not seem impressed that Bror best fisher in homeland.

We can move on when the others are ready. We should have the getting to know you stuff out of the way soon.


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

Looking a bit pained at why he is in the area, he says,""A friend of mine was murdered and I tracked the fiends as far as this region before losing the scent. I was hoping the man getting married today may be of assistance in helping regain the trail."


Female Gnome Oracle 7

"The little ones just don't know how to listen to hear animals properly. We gnomes have ties to a wondrous place called the First World, and so we know how to hear in ways many of the other races have forgotten."

She nods authoritatively. "But that's not important. Today is a day of celebration, so if fishing brings joy than we should fish! These children would be honored if you could show them the fishing skills of a great bear!"

Jessie turns to the children.

"He says he's the best fisher in his homeland! Bears are very good at fishing, so if he's the best, he's extremely good."

I'm also fine with moving on if the others are.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Koremar saw the anguish in his new acquaintence and silently wished he hadnt asked the question that caused it. He waited a few moments before replying.

My deepest condolences. I wish you well in your endeavor Asbjorn. You honor your friend with your hunt. Lets not dwell on this topic on this day of celebration. If you wish I will talk more of it with you on the morrow. But for now let's enjoy this beautiful day that promises new beginnings.

The elf will take a long drink from his mug and finish the food on his plate.

Look! Bror seems to have made some friends.

The pace is up to you motteditor. Ill always rp until youre ready to move the story on.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The boy turns around and grins at the other children, who start cheering as Bror wades into the water and begins fishing. A couple kissing on the bridge look startled at the sight and watch for a minute as the children begin picking up any fish the bear tosses onto the shore, running off to the east with them.

Koremar and Asbjorn, as you eat, you see children start running to the back of the tent, holding onto wriggling fish. They come running back out afterward holding a shiny copper coin, apparently payment for the future meal.

After a time, the crowd around the tent seems to grow and a short time later, the seven boxes are carried out, each trailed by a lovely smiling maiden. Revas emerges from the tent with a grin, and announces "OK, friends, it's time for the box social."

He introduces each of the maidens and their desserts and starts the bidding on the first one at 1 silver piece:

A spiced apple pie, made by Katery Rournis, a curly-haired brunette with bright green eyes.

A honeyed pumpkin bread, made by Lumi Reasonknot, a gnome with flaming red hair and cute dimples.

A honeycomb pie, made by Issandi Swordhelm, an Ulfen lass with long, blonde pigtails.

An array of flaky sweet breads, made by Cosette Blackleaf, a half-elf who's clearly got a touch of Galtan accent in her voice

A pecan pie, made by Aleixica Tas'Vere, a red-headed human maiden.

A zucchini bread, made by Taerine Raym, a Chelaxian woman whose six feet of height do little to diminish her beauty.

And a sweet cream pie, made by Carawyn Ellyzig Finnwinkle, a gnome lass with brown hair and wide eyes that give her an especially child-like look.

Let me know if you want to bid on the first dessert.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Koremar was shocked that there was any sort of pause to start the bidding on a delicious apple pie in the company of suc a pretty young lady.

One silver here sir!


M Gnome Rouge 7

Kreg looks at the half-orc and says "Of course I've played this before." then stops. "What do you do first?"

Kreg doesn't always answer in the most straight forward way...He has never played this game.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

A beefy human waiting outside the tent calls out another bid: "3 silver!"

At the game, the half-orc seems a bit confused by Kreg. "Well, yer want to throw yer horseshoe at the post there. The winner's whoever gets it closest."

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
1d20 ⇒ 19
1d20 ⇒ 19
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
1d20 ⇒ 8

"Ouch. Not my best throw," he says. "Only th'top four get to throw again, but looks like you still got a chance at the finals, if you want to throw again."

1d20 ⇒ 14
1d20 ⇒ 18
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

The second horseshoe tossed in the round rings around the post set about 10 feet away, drawing a cheer from the onlookers, who seem to be getting into the action and enjoying themselves. It lands with the post right between open end of the iron shoe, while the other two look at least as good as your first throw, Kregimie.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

More than curious about her curly hair and caught up in the fun of this game; Koremar couldnt help himself.

Seven silver!


Male Human (Ulfen) Barbarian

"Back home we just fight the brother of the ladies we fancy, Koremar.",Asbjorn says with giant laugh and stout slap on the back.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Koremar laughed at his new friends comment. Not quite sure if he was kidding or not but he felt like this man would tell him the truth no matter what.

In Kyonin we are much more lenient with our daliances. Everyone is free to do as they want and there is little to no jealous brothers to worry about. Do any of those desserts...or lasses, appeal to you?

He shoots the Ulfen warrior a conspiratory wink.

Im thinking of bidding on all of them! he says with another laugh.


M Gnome Rouge 7

Kregimie quickly figures out the object of the game and gets ready for his next throw. He adds some extra mojo onto his throw by doing a short dance for luck. His legs sway back and forth and his shoulders glide up and down on his wind up before throwing the horse shoe towards the pin.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

It feels good as soon as it leaves his hand. "Woo-hoo!" he says as he does a tumble towards the crowd and throws his fists into the air. "I like this game!!"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Under the facepaint, Halak's eyebrows appear to shoot up into his hair at Kregimie's throw, as the crowd cheers. "OK, this 'ere's the finals," he declares, "fer the gold and potion Parmis promised."

1d20 ⇒ 1
Ouch. Guess we know who's NOT winning...

Apparently the pressure's too much for Kreg's competition, whose throw sails past the post. After the gnome's toss, Halak raises his arm, almost pulling him off the ground accidentally. "Ooops, sorry 'bout that," he says, as he hands over the 25 gold and potion.

"OK, anyone else want ter give it a try?" he calls out, getting a far better response than he had been before the first round of competition.

Koremar, how high are you willing to bid on this first dessert? Having just done an auction in another game as a player, I found it got a bit old fast. It's easier to just let you know if you win. : )


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

10 Gold pieces!! the elf will yell triumphantly. He had the gold hand over fist and he realized now that her green eyes were just as endearing as those curls.

Is that high enough to win?

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The highest bid will go to 15 gp. Let me know if you want to exceed that, and I'll write out the results.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Not at all used to losing at anything and still quite taken with the pretty lass; Koremar will double the last bid.

30 Gold pieces!

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The crowd murmurs in surprise at the elf's bold bid, but no one offers more money, and Katery blushingly congratulates Koremar.

The bidding on the next item -- Lumi Reasonknot's honeyed pumpkin bread -- begins a minute later, again at a few silver before the strangely pale gnome you noticed earlier raises the total to a gold piece.


Male Elf Bladebound Magus 7

Koremar is delighted and exchanges the coin and pleasantries with the young lady. But something about the pale gnome strikes at the trained warrior in him and thats something he cant deny. He takes a glance as he talks with Katery.

Perception - 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


M Gnome Rouge 7

Kreg pockets the potion and the coins then gives Halak a firm handshake. "Good day then!"

He decides to take his winnings and see what else is happening in the grounds. It takes him only a little walking before he hears people shouting out various amounts of gold which peaks his interest.

1 to 50 of 1,246 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Realm of the Fellknight Queen All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.