Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Kingmaker campaign (Inactive)

Game Master motteditor


3,001 to 3,050 of 3,162 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>

Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

Round 2, Init 19
HP 19/23
AC 20, touch 11, flat-footed 19. . (+9 armor, +1 Dex)
Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +7, Immune fear, disease

Jon comes in swinging as he engages the ratman.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 2:

Jon
Kereek
Treshiell
Agnar
Antagonists
Orin

Jon rushes down the stairs just in time to see Kereek hit a massive rat with a glob of acid Jon couldn't get to the rat this round. Orin chops at it right after, but misses as the rat sinks its teeth into his leg, pulling loose a chunk of skin. 2 hp

The man-turned-wolverine seems to cast a spell, causing Agnar to try to jab at it unsuccessfully, and suddenly five small humanoid figures rise from the ground, gemstone eyes glinting and limbs ending in painful looking rock fists.

Kereek, Jon and Agnar discover just how painful those fists are, as they get slammed with wild swings. 5 hp each

Away from the melee, Treshiell moves to the body -- which she discovers is indeed Rupert! She pulls the wounds from the badly bruised and beaten man, though he still doesn't wake from unconsciousness.

Mechanics:

Rat attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Rat confirm: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d4 ⇒ 2
Orin Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Agnar attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Wolverine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Elemental attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Elemental attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Elemental attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Elemental attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Elemental attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Rat: 2

Map


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

HP 15/20

With a quick flick of his wrist, Kereek suddenly sports claws. He slashes quickly at the stone man in front of him.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

After his attack, he steps to the SE if he can, and NE if he cannot.


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

Round 3, Init 19
HP 19/23 -5 -> 14/23
AC 20, touch 11, flat-footed 19. . (+9 armor, +1 Dex)
Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +7, Immune fear, disease

Jon sends out a counter attack to which ever of those beasts hit him

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Jon, the northern figure hit you, but you do have flanking on the southern one if you want.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Elementals don't get flanked. They're one of the few that still do not in PF.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Good point. Never mind, then. : )


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Round 3, Initiative 22, hp 15/20

Agnar grunts in pain as the little elemental slams its fist into him, backing up toward the wall so he can threaten it with his longspear.

5 foot step away from the elemental, then attacking. Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Round #3
Initiative: 4
Hit points: 16/33
AC: 18 ; T: 12 ; FF: 16
CMD: 18
Condition(s):

Orin shakes the little vermin off his leg and slices it with his sword.
Attack roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Round 3, initiative 10
ac 15, touch 11, fleet-footed 14
fort +2, ref +2, will +5
cmd 12
hp 19/20
effects: mage armor

Satisfied that Rupert is not dead or dying Treshiell picks up Thaal and places him on the unconscious rogue. "Watch him", she whispers and moves back to where her allies are battleing the mystical hermit. She moves up to the corner where she spots the newly spawned elementals. With a flick of her wand she sends two bolts of magical force into the closest one.

Move action by Thaal to slither onto Rupert
Move action to the corner.
Standard action to use my wand of Magic missile on the elemental that Kereek hit: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 2 = 5 force damage

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 3:

Jon
Kereek
Treshiell
Agnar
Antagonists
Orin

Jon's blow shatters the elemental, which collapses into a small pile of rubble on the ground.

Kereek slashes one, his claws coming away covered with dirt, but it continues to stand, even as Treshiell's missiles slam into it. 8 hp total

Agnar also hits one of the diminutive humanoid forms, but though his spear pierces its rocky form 9 hp, it simply flows around it, moving forward to slam its fist into the cleric. 6 hp

Kereek takes another wicked blow from the elemental next to him, rocking the kobold's head back again. 10 hp

As Orin fends off the rat and then splits it in half, he leaves him open to the elemental, which manages to hit him right in the groin, leaving the half-elf doubled over in pain. 14 hp

The wolverine again seems to undulate on the ceiling and suddenly a seemingly endless mass of rats seems to materialize out of thin air, swarming over Agnar! Already reeling from the elemental's attack 6 hp, the Ulfen man feels dozens of sharp teeth pierce his flesh. 3 hp; DC 12 Fort save or be nauseated for 1 round

Mechanics:

Kereek: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Jon: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Orin: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Agnar: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Orin (rat): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Orin confirm? 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Swarm damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Elemental 1: 8 hp
Elemental 3: destroyed
Elemental 5: 9 hp
Rats: Dead


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Oh man, not in the nads.

Round #4
Initiative: 4
Hit points: 2/33
AC: 18 ; T: 12 ; FF: 16
CMD: 18
Condition(s):

With tears welling in his eyes from the low blow, Orin swings at the elemental and misses.

Attack roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

Round 4, Init 19
HP 14/23
AC 20 (21), touch 11 (12), flat-footed 19. . (+9 armor, +1 Dex, +1 combat expertise)
Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +7, Immune fear, disease

With enemies swarming around him and witnessing Orin take a savage blow, Jon changes to a defensive stance and strikes out against which ever elemental is attacking Orin.

ATT: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 1 = 27
DMG: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

5/20 HP

Kereek yelps as the elemental's attack causes him to see stars. "Maybe we take Rupert out, leave badger man here, yes! Kereek no want to die in dirty tunnel place!"

Still, he stands his ground, lashing out at the elemental in front of him.

Claw: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Claw: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 and 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Round 4, initiative 10
ac 15, touch 11, fleet-footed 14
fort +2, ref +2, will +5
cmd 12
hp 19/20
effects: mage armor

Treshiell sends two more orbs of magical force against the small elemental forms.

Standard action to use my Wand of Magic Missle against the elemental on Kereek. If that elemental is dead i'll target the one north of Jon. 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + 2 = 4
If both elementals are dead at the end of my turn i'll move up next to Jon


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Fort Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Round 4, Initiative 22, hp 6/20

"Aaarrgh!" Agnar, overwhelmed, channels a wave of healing energy, hoping to bolster his allies enough to save them all despite healing the enemy. "Back to the stairs! Treshiell, drag Rupert. Orin, Jon, keep them bottled up. We can't let them all at us at once!"

5 foot step NE, below Orin. Channeling and blocking whichever elemental is still standing that seems badly injured. Channel Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 5) = 6


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Jon, that looks like a critical hit. You may need to confirm and roll extra damage.


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Nope. Elementals aren't subject to critical hits.


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

You're right. I still get tripped up by the changes between 3.5 and Pathfinder (and by what they've kept the same).

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 4:

Jon
Kereek
Treshiell
Agnar
Antagonists
Orin

Stepping to the southeast, Jon's blade smashes the elemental next to Orin, sending a spray of rock chips flying, but not quite damaging it enough to destroy it.

Kereek slashes the elemental in front of him, which moments later bursts into a spray of rock and earth as Treshiell's magic missiles hit it.

Agnar's healing burst closes wounds -- including a few on one of the elementals -- as Orin, still recovering from the pain, swings wildly at the creature in front of him. Undaunted, the elemental hits him again, and the half-elf collapses. 10 hp

Like Jon, Agnar's able to find off his attacker, but the rats quickly crawl all over the cleric again -- dangerously close to the prone half-elf -- biting and clawing at the Ulfen. 5 hp; DC 12 Fort save or be nauseated for 1 round

The wolverine suddenly races the length of the cave along the ceiling, crawling down the opposite wall, putting himself between Kereek and Treshiell. Map when I get home or in the a.m.

Prazil, you can hear the sounds of furious combat coming from below.

Mechanics:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Swarm damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Elemental 1: destroyed
Elemental 3: destroyed
Elemental 4: 2 hp
Elemental 5: 9 hp
Rats: Dead


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Round 5 - Initiative 20

Hearing the sounds of intense fighting coming from below, Prazil looks from the trussed up bandits toward the stairs, his scaly forehead wrinkling in concern. After a moment, he spurs Fang into motion and the two bolt toward the stairs trusting that the bandits' bonds will prove sufficient in holding them.

Double move if necessary, but if Prazil can get within 30 feet of most of the group with a single move (Fang's speed is 35 & that can be bumped to 45 with an auto-succeed ride check to spur him on if need be) he'll spend a standard action to use his Tactician ability and grant every ally within range a bonus to all their saves for 4 rounds. Bonus = +1 (untyped) per adjacent ally, max bonus of +4

Fang's non-lethal damage if spurred: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Status:

--Prazil--
HP: 25/25
AC: 24 (14 T / 21 FF)
CMD: 17
F/R/W: +3/+5/+2
Cavalier's Challenge: 0/1
Tactician: 1/1

-Ongoing Effects-

--Fang--
HP: 20/20
AC: 23 (13T / 20 FF)
CMD: 17 (21 vs trip)
F/R/W: +5/+6(evasion)/+2

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Map

The rat swarm is at the bottom of the map; it's a little tough to make out.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Ah ha! The map definitely helps clear up things! Thanks!

Kereek draws his precious wand and points it at the wolverine and stoneman. "Burn! Burn!"

Burning hands: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2, Reflex DC 11 for half.

HP 11/20


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Stabilization check: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 1 - 2 = 16

Stable at -2 hit points.
That is until the swarm gets me.


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

Round 5, Init 19
HP 14/23
AC 20, touch 11, flat-footed 19. . (+9 armor, +1 Dex)
Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +7, Immune fear, disease

Seeing Orin drop to the ground, Jon halts his assult and places a hand on Orin, filling him with positive energy.

1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Round #5
Initiative: 4
Hit points: 1/33
AC: 18 ; T: 12 ; FF: 16
CMD: 18
Condition(s):

Orin backs up 5', even with Jon, and takes a swing at the elemental in front of the Paladin.

Attack roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 1) + 4 = 9


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Round 5, Initiative 22, hp 7/20

Fort Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Stoically attempting to ignore the myriad rat bites, Agnar hits on a desperate plan to save his comrades. He steps back deeper into the rat swarm, away from the swinging fists of the elemental, digging a flask from his belt, he dashes it to the floor, causing fire to erupt.

5 foot step to the south, throwing a flask of alchemist's fire down in the square to my right. Ranged touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 Damage:1d6 ⇒ 3 fire. Agnar will take a point of splash damage. Can you crit with splash weapons?


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

You can crit with splash weapons, but swarms are immune to crits and flanking, being made up of many animals with no discernible fronts or backs. Also, it takes half again as much damage from splash weapons. So you did 4 points of fire. BURN!


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Also, when splash weapons crit, it's only the direct attacks that the crit applies to. Splash damage remains unaffected.


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Right, so basically I'm gonna die, but I'll have taken some of these rat bastards with me. Praise Erastil!


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

I think retreat is a definite option. Swarms are bad, but Kereek can take them out easily when he's fully rested and spell-ready. We're out of resources and the summoning ability is giving him plenty of minions to throw at us. We need to get out.


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Round 5, initiative 10
ac 15, touch 11, fleet-footed 14
fort +2, ref +2, will +5
cmd 12
hp 19/20
effects: mage armor

Treshiell tilts her head as she considers Agnar's words. It would seem that the witch agrees as she moves back to Rupert's body and starts to drag him towards the stairs.

Move action to move to Rupert, stowing my wand within the move
Other move action/standard action to start and drag him towards the stairs

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 5:

Prazil
Jon
Kereek
Treshiell
Agnar
Antagonists
Orin

Prazil races down to the basement requires double move, with pushing Fang in time to see Kereek's gout of flame wash over an elemental and just catch a wolverine as it ducks aside.

Jon touches Orin, closing a few of his wounds, as Treshiell moves back to Rupert's unconscious form and begins dragging it back toward the stairs.

Agnar moves away from the rest of the group, tossing a flask on the ground, and filling the small basement with the sound of screaming rats and the smell of burning fur. A handful of the small creatures suddenly blink out of existance, returning to wherever they were summoned from, but it barely makes a dent on the overall mass.

The wolverine moves toward Kereek, biting the kobold's leg 3 hp, though the sorcerer is able to fend off its claws.

The elementals move to attack Jon and Orin. The paladin's able to defend himself but Orin, already reeling, takes a blow to the head that drops him right back to the ground. 10 hp; can use original stabilization check if you want or reroll

The rats continue to swarm Agnar, though the flame and smoke seems to distract them, and they do little damage. 1 hp; DC 12 Fort save or be nauseated for 1 round

Mechanics:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Confirm? 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Confirm? 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
2d6 + 8 ⇒ (1, 1) + 8 = 10

1d6 ⇒ 1

Wolverine: 1
Elemental 2: 2
Elemental 4: 2 hp
Elemental 5: 9 hp
Rat swarm: 4


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Stabilization check (DC:10): 1d20 + 1 - 9 ⇒ (19) + 1 - 9 = 11
Stable at -9 hit points


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

HP 7/20

Kereek snarls as the big rat-dog attacks him, biting his leg. "Bad man-rat! Bad!" He thrusts the wand at the thing, trying to catch both it and the previously scorched elemental in the blast! As the wave of fire licks out, the wand crumbles to ash, its magic spent.

Burning hands: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5 Reflex DC 11 for half

His task done, Kereek steps to the SE five feet, trying to get close to the downed ranger to pull him out or revive him.


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Round 6 - Initiative 20
Bursting onto the scene, the first thing Prazil sees is a vicious badger and muddy-man-thing backing Kereek into a corner. Bravely, he and Fang interpose themselves between Kereek and the villains!

Mounted Combat Skill Checks:

Fight w/ Combat Trained Mount (Ride DC10): auto-succeed
Guide Mount w/ Knees (Ride DC5): auto-succeed
Fang Attack (Handle Animal DC20): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
>Fang attacks this round<

Mwk Warhammer vs Badger: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12for: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Fang Bite vs Elemental: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24for: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Fang Trip: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 vs CMD

Status:
--Prazil--
HP: 25/25
AC: 24 (14 T / 21 FF)
CMD: 17
F/R/W: +3/+5/+2
Cavalier's Challenge: 0/1
Tactician: 1/1

-Ongoing Effects-

--Fang--
HP: 20/20 (1 non-lethal)
AC: 23 (13T / 20 FF)
CMD: 17 (21 vs trip)
F/R/W: +5/+6(evasion)/+2


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

Round 5, Init 19
HP 20/23
AC 20, touch 11, flat-footed 19. . (+9 armor, +1 Dex)
Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +7, Immune fear, disease

Jon pulls Orin away from the fight. Likely suffering AOO's :(


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Round 6, initiative 10
ac 15, touch 11, fleet-footed 14
fort +2, ref +2, will +5
cmd 12
hp 19/20
effects: mage armor

Treshiell continues to drag Rupert's unconscious form towards the stairs.

I'll take what ever combination of actions that gets myself and Rupert closest to the stairs :)


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Round 6, initiative 22, hp 5/20

Fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 Whew...

Round 2 alchemist's fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5 fire

Agnar pulls his last flask of alchemist's fire from his belt and hurls it into the swarm of rats.

Ranged Touch Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Damage:1d6 ⇒ 3 fire

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 6:

Prazil
Jon
Kereek
Treshiell
Agnar
Antagonists
Orin

Prazil's hammer misses the wolverine as Fang tears into the elemental, knocking it to the ground, where it disappears in a gout of flame from Kereek's wand that also catches the wolverine.

As Treshiell and Jon drag Rupert and Orin, respectively, toward the stairs -- where the wolverine waits in their way -- the paladin suffers a blow from the elemental, which hits him right in the back as he leans down to pick up the half-elf. The earthen creature pursues him, and delivers another vicious blow that knocks the paladin out. 23 hp

Agnar throws another burst of flame down around the rats surrounding him, seeing more blink out from existence. He's able to avoid a blow from the elemental, but the rats continue to gnaw at his exposed flesh, leaving him covered with more and more bites. 5 damage; DC 12 Fort save or be nauseated for 1 round

The wolverine claws Fang, leaving several streaks of blood along the wolf's coat. 4 hp

Mechanics:

Elemental AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Agnar: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Jon: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Jon: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
2d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 1) + 8 = 14

Swarm: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Wolverine attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Wolverine attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Wolverine attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Wolverine: 6
Elemental 4: 2 hp
Elemental 5: 9 hp
Rat swarm: 8


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Round 7 - Initiative 20
Prazil barks in surprise as the muddy-rock-man-thing lays Jon out. Not knowing what else to do besides try and make the way clear for his companions who are retreating, he focuses on defeating the wolverine in front of him.

Mounted Combat Skill Checks:

Fight w/ Combat Trained Mount (Ride DC10): auto-succeed
Guide Mount w/ Knees (Ride DC5): auto-succeed
Fang Attack (Handle Animal DC20): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
>Fang attacks this round<

Mwk Warhammer: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7for: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 BAH!

Fang Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20for: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Fang Trip: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 vs CMD

I am beginning to think that Fang is actually the PC and Prazil the companion... =\

Status:

--Prazil--
HP: 25/25
AC: 24 (14 T / 21 FF)
CMD: 17
F/R/W: +3/+5/+2
Cavalier's Challenge: 0/1
Tactician: 1/1

-Ongoing Effects-
none

--Fang--
HP: 16/20 (1 non-lethal)
AC: 23 (13T / 20 FF)
CMD: 17 (21 vs trip)
F/R/W: +5/+6(evasion)/+2


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

5hp from the rats, plus 1hp of splash damage from his own alchemist's fire attack...

Agnar gives a groan and succumbs, falling under the seething pile of rodents. hp: -1/20


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

Round 6, Init 19
HP 20/23 -23 = -3/23

Stabilization: 1d20 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (17) + 1 - 3 = 15
Stable at -3 hit points


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek lets loose a howl as Jon, Orin and Agnar fall. Suddenly his heroes are all dropping around him and the sight of it causes something inside him to break. Howling with anger, he leaps at the wolverine, attacking with claws blazing!

Taking a five foot step to be in range of the wolverine, and full attack on the creature!

Claw 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Claw 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Claw damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

So if the claw hits, 1 point of damage. Sigh.


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

I would like a map update. I'm abit unsure what my options are at the moment.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Map

Top of Round 7
Prazil's hammer misses the wolverine, but Fang is able to get a hold of it and, surprisingly, pull it down to the ground despite its low center of gravity. 5 hp, tripped

Kereek leaps on the creature and manages to slash it once, though its thick fur prevents him from doing much more than scratching it slightly. 1 hp

Kobolds, you can give me AoOs for when it stands up.

Status:

Wolverine: 12, prone
Elemental 4: 2 hp
Elemental 5: 9 hp
Rat swarm: 8


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Round 7 AoO's vs Wolverine!
Mwk Warhammer: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13for: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Fang Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21for: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

I'm betting that a 13 isn't enough even while it's prone. =(


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Round 6, initiative 10
ac 15, touch 11, fleet-footed 14
fort +2, ref +2, will +5
cmd 12
hp 19/20
effects: mage armor

Treshiell drops the unconscious Rupert to the floor and holds up both her hands towards the thrashing wolverine. A cloud of barely tangible force swarm the creature, tugging and pulling on it's concentration.

Use Misfortune hex will save DC 15 to avoid
If the hex works, i'll use Cackle as a move action to extend the duration.

Round 7, initiative 10
ac 15, touch 11, fleet-footed 14
fort +2, ref +2, will +5
cmd 12
hp 19/20
effects: mage armor

Treshiell continues her assault at the beast with atempting to plant seeds of doubt into the hermit's mind.

Use Evil eye to give the wolverine a -2 penalty to AC, will save DC 15 to avoid
Use Cackle as a move action to extend the duration.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 7:

Prazil
Jon
Kereek
Treshiell
Agnar
Antagonists
Orin

Treshiell's power seems to have little effect on the hermit-turned-wolverine, though Fang and Prazil are able to hit it as it stands up. 8 hp

It again claws and bites at Fang but again the wolf is able to avoid any harm, somehow.

As the rats begin swarming toward the standing members of the group, the two elementals close in, both punching at Kereek. The kobold sorcerer is able to avoid one of them, but the other gets through his magical protection, a vicious blow that has him seeing stars. 6 hp

Mechanics:

Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Wolverine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Wolverine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Wolverine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Elemental: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Elemental: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Wolverine: 20, prone
Elemental 4: 2 hp
Elemental 5: 9 hp
Rat swarm: 8

3,001 to 3,050 of 3,162 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Kingmaker campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.