Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Kingmaker campaign (Inactive)

Game Master motteditor


2,901 to 2,950 of 3,162 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>
RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Sorry, didn't realize Prazil's post popped in ahead of my last one.

As Fang manages to just barely stop Akiros' bleeding, Fang and Agnar rush to the other end of the fort.

The last of the apparent bandit leaders throws another dagger, scoring a long slash across Orin's side that sends the ranger into unconsciousness3 hp. The bandit calls out "Fall back, Sneeg!" and then suits actions to his words. Moments later, another bandit -- who had been in the tower earlier -- runs across the front of the entrance, fires an arrow that skitters across Agnar's shoulder 2 hp -- and ducks around the left side, where the first bandit ran.

Dice rolls:

1d3 ⇒ 2
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

1d2 ⇒ 1
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
1d8 ⇒ 2

OK, I think we can go back to ordinary initiatives if you want: Kereek, Treshiell, Dovan, Agnar, Prazil, Sneeg are who's conscious, I believe.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek is out, unfortunately.

Stabilization check: 1d20 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 3 = 13 Vs DC 10

And Kereek is stable at -3 HP!

Kereek gives a long sigh as if he seems to sense that the immediate danger is past...


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Round 10

Kneeling over Akiros, his hands now slick with blood, Prazil looks up pleadingly to Treshiell.
"?האם אתה יכול לעזור לו? אני אלך לעזור לאחרים"

If Treshiell comes over to take over tending to Akiros, Prazil will double move - zipping over to Fang and mounting up, preparing to tear off after the remaining bandits next round. If Treshiell doesn't come over, Prazil will fish out a healing potion this round with the intent of administering it to Akiros as a full-round action next round.

Draconic:

"Am Treshiell for helping good bandit? Prazil can for help others with bad bandits?"

Status:

--Prazil--
HP: 36/25
AC: 24 (14 T / 21 FF)
CMD: 17
F/R/W: +3/+5/+2
Cavalier's Challenge uses left: 0/1
Tactician uses left: 1/1

-Ongoing Effects-
aid: 2/3 minutes; 6/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear, +11 hp) (morale)
bless: 2/3 minutes; 4/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear) (morale)

--Fang--
HP: 20/20
AC: 23 (13T / 21 FF)
CMD: 17 (21 vs trip)
F/R/W: +5/+6(evasion)/+2
bless: 2/3 minutes; 4/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear) (morale)


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Round #10
Initiative: 5
Hit points: -1/33
AC: 18 ; T: 12 ; FF: 16
CMD: 18
Condition(s): Unconscious

Stabilization check (DC:11): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Stable at -1 hit points.


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Round 10, Initiative 12

Perception check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Alert for any other bandits, Agnar moves to Kereek, murmuring a prayer and touching his wounds with a hand. Magic stone converted to cure light wounds: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

That figures. Welcome back to consciousness, Kereek. Sorry about all that pain.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Forgot the map


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek comes to, looking up at Agnar. "Is Kereek dead? Is Agnar in Kobold Heaven, too?"


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Fang growls threateningly as Agnar approaches Kereek's prone form, then at last relents.


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6
Kereek! wrote:
Kereek comes to, looking up at Agnar. "Is Kereek dead? Is Agnar in Kobold Heaven, too?"

"Don't be silly. Do you think you'd be in this much pain if you were in Kobold Heaven?"


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Round 10, initiative 19
ac 15, touch 11, fleet-footed 14
fort +2, ref +2, will +5
cmd 12
hp 9/17
effects: mage armor

Treshiell allows a smile as the owl bear hits the ground. She walks up to the fallen bandit and looks at body on the ground. "טרעשיעלל וועט טאָן עטלעכע און אַגנאַר וועט טאָן די מנוחה. גיין און היטן קעגן די באַנדאַץ. אַגנאַר דאַרף רעספּיט צו טענד פֿאַר דזשאָן, אָרין און קערעעק", the tells Prazil. Then the witch kneels next to Akiros and proceeds to pull the mortal wound from the unconsious man.

Draconic:

Treshiell will do some and Agnar will do the rest. Go and guard against the bandits. Agnar needs respite to tend for Jon, Orin and Kereek.

Treshiell walks up to the fallen bandit

Move action adjacent to Akiros.
Standard action to use Healing hex on Akiros: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 hit points back.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)
Agnar Hrolfson wrote:
Kereek! wrote:
Kereek comes to, looking up at Agnar. "Is Kereek dead? Is Agnar in Kobold Heaven, too?"
"Don't be silly. Do you think you'd be in this much pain if you were in Kobold Heaven?"

Kereek nods at this, then grimaces at the pain the nod causes. "Is true. Also, no dancing kobold females or roasted gnome legs. Kereek miss roasted gnome leg." He sighs, remembering the succulent taste of gnome.


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

In light of Treshiell's action...

As Prazil runs into the next chamber, he throws his shield (part of move action) and hammer (free action) to the ground before discarding his kettle-helm as well. He looses a sharp whistle before leaping astride Fang's back and readying his bow. He looks at all his wounded friends lying in heaps throughout the chamber and his face darkens.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 10:

Kereek
Akiros
Treshiell
Dovan
Jon
Agnar
Prazil
Orin
Bandits

Akiros' wounds begin to knit closed at Treshiell's actions, the pallor fading slightly from his face, but the big man still doesn't regain consciousness.

At the same time, Agnar heals Kereek, waking the red-scaled kobold from his wounds.

Prazil, dumping his shield and hammer, leaps onto Fang's back, drawing his bow.

No obvious action from the bandits, though don't forget four of them are merely unconscious in the room with you, and could awake at some point. Akiros, Jon and Orin all remain unconscious, I believe. I'm off to a wedding Saturday evening, though I will have a chance to update in the morning if there are actions posted.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek rolls over and dumps his healing potion down Jon's gullet, blowing in his face to make him swallow.

CLW potion: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Round 11, initiative 19
ac 15, touch 11, fleet-footed 14
fort +2, ref +2, will +5
cmd 12
hp 9/17
effects: mage armor

Satisfied that she's done what she can for the fallen bandit Treshiell rises from his unconsious form and wanders to the rest of the group. "האַלטן נאָך", she tells Kereek and lays a frigid hand on his snout. A chill moves through the kobold as part of his chest wound travels through him and transforms into crimson mist in the witch's hand.

Draconic:

Hold still

Move action to get adjacent to Kereek
Standard action to use Healing hex on Kereek: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

HP 7/20

Kereek lets out a small surprised yelp as the healing passes through him. "תודה לך! Kereek מאוד שמח להיות שוב בחיים."

Draconic:
"Thank you! Kereek very happy to be alive again."


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Round 11, Initiative 12, hp 15/20

Agnar stands, the claws on his hands receding, and he brings his longspear to the ready, keeping an eye on the way the other bandit retreated.

"Someone should get them bound," he says, nodding his head toward the unconscious bandits. "Then I can dish out some more healing and we can finish this."

Readying an attack if any bandits come through from that end of the hall without signifying surrender.


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Round 11
Prazil and Fang take off like an arrow shot from a bow, blurring through the chamber and around the corner toward where the bandits fled.

If moving 35ft gets him within view of one of the fleeing bandits Prazil takes a shot...

Darkwood Comp(+1) Shortbow (aid): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26for: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

if not, then he'll double move in pursuit

Status:

--Prazil--
HP: 36/25
AC: 21 (14 T / 18 FF)
CMD: 17
F/R/W: +3/+5/+2
Cavalier's Challenge uses left: 0/1
Tactician uses left: 1/1
-Ongoing Effects-
aid: 2/3 minutes; 7/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear, +11 hp) (morale)
bless: 2/3 minutes; 5/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear) (morale)

--Fang--
HP: 20/20
AC: 23 (13T / 21 FF)
CMD: 17 (21 vs trip)
F/R/W: +5/+6(evasion)/+2
bless: 2/3 minutes; 5/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear) (morale)


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

Round 11, Init 13
HP -9/23 +9 -> 0/23
AC 20 (21), touch 11 (22), flat-footed 19. . (+9 armor, +1 Dex)
Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +7, Immune fear, disease

As Jon gets pulled away from deaths door the women in his dreams become less angelic, losing their halos and otherwise taking on the mundane features of humans.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 11:

Kereek
Akiros (unconscious)
Treshiell
Dovan
Jon
Agnar
Prazil
Orin (unconscious)
Bandits

Kereek pours his potion down Jon's throat, the paladin waking from his visions of beautiful women to a red-scaled snout blowing hot air into his face, as Treshiell moves close and takes the wounds from the kobold.It was actually a full action to get close, so the healing won't take effect until Treshiell's turn in round 12

As Agnar stands guard, Prazil rounds the corner and fires an arrow at one of the bandits, hitting with a glancing blow. The bandit, Sneeg, fires back, his shot once again going wide as he continues to prove himself no competent bowman. I think that's like his sixth miss with an arrow!

Mechanics:

1d2 ⇒ 2

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Sneeg: 2

Map


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek, seeing Treshiell come closer to heal him, will delay until after she heals his wounds. At that point, he stands, sees Prazil shooting arrows at something, and heads to the square just SE of Prazil and Furball, drawing his crossbow as he goes. He's got murder in his eyes.

HP 7/20


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

No other action then to heal Kereek on my turn.


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Round 12 aka Round "You terds aren't getting away that easily! Oh no no!"

Mounted Combat Skill Checks:

Fight w/ Combat Trained Mount (Ride DC10): auto-succeed
Guide Mount w/ Knees (Ride DC5): auto-succeed
Fang Attack (Handle Animal DC20): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27
>Fang attacks this round<

Seeing the bandits closer than he'd expected them to be, Prazil tosses his bow aside and spurs Fang into a blazing rush, the wolf loosing a terrible howl as the pair lance forward. The grey scaled kobold draws and readies a trident as they close on the trailing bandit (Sneeg).

Fang Bite (bless, charge): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27for: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Fang Trip: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 vs CMD

Trident (aid, cav's charge, 2-handed): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21for: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Status:

--Prazil--
HP: 36/25
AC: 21 (14 T / 18 FF)
CMD: 17
F/R/W: +3/+5/+2
Cavalier's Challenge uses left: 0/1
Tactician uses left: 1/1

-Ongoing Effects-
aid: 2/3 minutes; 8/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear, +11 hp) (morale)
bless: 2/3 minutes; 6/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear) (morale)

--Fang--
HP: 20/20
AC: 21 (11T / 19 FF) (-2 from charge)
CMD: 17 (21 vs trip)
F/R/W: +5/+6(evasion)/+2
bless: 2/3 minutes; 6/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear) (morale)


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Round 12, Initiative 12, hp 15/20:

Okay, went back and looked at the previous maps, I think I've got this covered.

Agnar steps back away from the owlbear, touching his holy symbol and calling upon healing energies. Flicking an eye to the fallen Stag Lord, he denies the man Erastil's blessings. Prazil and Fang should still be in line of effect. 5 foot step placing me side-by-side with Jon should put the owlbear out of range. Using Selective Channel to block the Stag Lord. Channel Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) = 9 hp healed.


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Orin's eyes flicker open as the wave of healing energy washes over him. Rolling over to get to his knees he observes the scene around him and croaks out through a parched throat "Did we win?"


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

"We've got a couple stubborn holdouts. Prazil, Fang, and Kereek are taking the fight to them," Agnar says, jerking his head in the direction of the renewed conflict.


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Orin staggers to his feet and heads out of the ruins in the direction Agnar indicated, pulling his bow as he goes.

Double move Orin out into the courtyard so he is standing next to where Prazil's icon is


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

Round 12/13, Init 13
HP 0/23 +9 -> 9/23
AC 20 (24), touch 11 (15), flat-footed 19. . (+9 armor, +1 Dex, full defensive)
Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +7, Immune fear, disease

Round 12
Jon opens his eyes, laying still as he gathers the energy to move his body.

Round 13
After laying still for a moment Jon begins to slowly stand up directly into a defensive position so that he can appraise the situation.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 12:

Akiros (unconscious)
Treshiell
Kereek
Dovan
Jon
Agnar
Prazil
Orin
Bandits

Kereek, healed by Treshiell, moves toward Kereek as does Orin, even as Agnar channels divine power to heal his comrades. Meanwhile, the four bandits who had been lying unconscious but unhurt begin to move, as does Jon.

Prazil charges forward, his and Fang's attacks turning Sneeg into a bloody mess on the ground. Dovan steps up and slashes quickly, trying to draw out Prazil's defense. He's successful, but his slash harmlessly catches the kobold's armor.

Mechanics:

2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4
1d4 ⇒ 1

Dovan bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Dovan attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

No map while I'm at work.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

HP 16/20 (assuming I was hit by Agnar's healing)

Kereek loads the crossbow and sights down the barrel at the bandit as Fang and Prazil play with the food. He breathes out, but he doesn't feel comfortable with weapons so close to his clutchmate's head. He lowers the crossbow and snarls a word in the tongue of magic, sending a bit of magic arcing at the bandit.

Casting Daze, DC 13 will save


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Round 13, Initiative 12

I believe this is the last round of my bless spell.

Agnar whirls on the bandits as they begin to stir, raising his longspear threateningly.

"You boys might want to stay where yer at. The Stag Lord and his pet beastie are dead and I'll put this spear through the heart of the first flaming one of you to lift his arse off the floor or reach for a weapon," he growls.

Not sure where Agnar is in relation to the four prone bandits, but he'll take an AoO on the first one within reach to stand, otherwise he'll advance within reach and take an attack at the nearest.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 (additional +4 if target is prone); Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Edit: Oops, I'd planned on doing just that, but got interrupted mid-post by a knock at the door and completely skipped that part.

Intimidate Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Or you could make an Intimidate check to get them to do what you want...


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Done.


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Quick note about Agnar's bless, I've been tracking it in my Status spoiler. We have more than a full minute left on it. Bigger post w/ my attacks vs Dovan to come after I get home later tonight.


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Round 13 aka The Round where Dovan gets stabbed a bunch and hopefully either dies or surrenders

Mounted Combat Skill Checks:

Fight w/ Combat Trained Mount (Ride DC10): auto-succeed
Guide Mount w/ Knees (Ride DC5): auto-succeed
Fang Attack (Handle Animal DC20): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
>Fang attacks this round<

With one lone foe remaining, Prazil tries to end the battle by driving his trident into the bandit's chest, but the deft booger easily parries his thrust aside. Sadly for Dovan, he is hopefully! not so lucky in avoiding Fang's... well, fangs.

Trident (aid): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9for: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Fang Bite (bless): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20for: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Fang Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 vs CMD

Status:

--Prazil--
HP: 36/25
AC: 21 (14 T / 18 FF)
CMD: 17
F/R/W: +3/+5/+2
Cavalier's Challenge uses left: 0/1
Tactician uses left: 1/1
-Ongoing Effects-
aid: 2/3 minutes; 9/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear, +11 hp) (morale)
bless: 2/3 minutes; 7/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear) (morale)

--Fang--
HP: 20/20
AC: 23 (11T / 21 FF)
CMD: 17 (21 vs trip)
F/R/W: +5/+6(evasion)/+2
bless: 2/3 minutes; 7/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear) (morale)


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Round #13
Initiative: 5
Hit points: 8/33
AC: 18 ; T: 12 ; FF: 16
CMD: 18
Condition(s): Favored Enemy, Bless, Rapid Shot

Orin steadies himself and pull two arrows from his quiver, firing both with blinding speed at Dovan as Fang attempts to pull him to the ground.

Attack roll #1: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 17
Daamge: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6

Attack roll #2: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 13:

Treshiell
Kereek
Dovan
Jon
Agnar
Prazil
Orin
Bandits

Dovan shakes his head as Kereek's spell goes off, but seems unaffected, taking a quick jab at Fang before backing away from the two kobolds.

Orin and Prazil rush after the bandit, Fang catching a leg and pulling him to the ground. 7 hp, prone. Due to his move, Orin had no shot so did a double move to follow him.

In the fort, as Jon gets up, Agnar tries to control the remaining four, with Treshiell's help. Looking around at the blood and gore spattering the area, and their leader's prone body, they exchange resigned glances and raise their hands to indicate their surrender. Wow. Two 20s on your Intimidate checks. One of them probably peed his pants on that.

Mechanics:

1d20 ⇒ 17
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Treshiell Intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Dovan: 7, prone

Map


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Seems like i missed a round. Sorry about that.

Round 4, initiative 19
ac 15, touch 11, fleet-footed 14
fort +2, ref +2, will +5
cmd 12
hp 9/17
effects: mage armor

Treshiell floats up next to Jon and puts her hand on his shoulder. "Your sense of justice clashes with your health", she tells the paladin as she pulls one of his wounds through his body and out into the surrouding air.

"Can you help Akiros? He is not in danger, but without magic he won't wake up for hours." she asks Agnar.

Move action to move up to Jon
Standard action to cast Healing hex on him: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Round 14, Initiative 12

"I suppose I can. Keep an eye on these ones here. If they do anything you don't tell them to, you have my permission to turn them into mice and feed them to Thaal."

Agnar moves back toward the fallen bandit, stepping around the fallen owlbear and moving to the man's side.

Double move to place himself adjacent to Akiros.


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Round 14

If Dovan provokes an AoO from trying to stand...:

I believe the AoOs happen before the triggering action, so I think he'd still be prone. Yay!
Trident (aid): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17for: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Fang Bite (bless): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13for: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Mounted Combat Skill Checks:

Fight w/ Combat Trained Mount (Ride DC10): auto-succeed
Guide Mount w/ Knees (Ride DC5): auto-succeed
Fang Attack (Handle Animal DC20): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
>Fang attacks this round<

Feeling the inexorible approach of victory, Prazil looses a triumphant battle cry as he stares down Dovan, "BAAAACOOOOON!"

Trident (aid): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20for: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Fang Bite (bless): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18for: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Fang Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Status:

--Prazil--
HP: 36/25
AC: 21 (14 T / 18 FF)
CMD: 17
F/R/W: +3/+5/+2
Cavalier's Challenge uses left: 0/1
Tactician uses left: 1/1
-Ongoing Effects-
aid: 2/3 minutes; 10/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear, +11 hp) (morale)
bless: 2/3 minutes; 8/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear) (morale)

--Fang--
HP: 20/20
AC: 23 (11T / 21 FF)
CMD: 17 (21 vs trip)
F/R/W: +5/+6(evasion)/+2
bless: 2/3 minutes; 8/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear) (morale)


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek stands back, but seeing his clutchmate and his pet savage the soon to be dead bandit fills him with an odd feeling: pride. He's proud of his clutchmate. It's a strange emotion and Kereek is confused by it. He scratches his chin thoughtfully and contemplates whether this mean he actually likes Prazil. Oh, the koboldity!

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 14:

Treshiell
Kereek
Dovan
Jon
Agnar
Prazil
Orin
Bandits

As Treshiell heals Jon, the swordsman gives her a nod of thanks, keeping his eye on the cowed bandits. Agnar moves back deeper into the fort to help Akiros.

Outside, Dovan kips up, landing on his feet. The move doesn't give Prazil or Fang a chance to attack, but throws the bandit off balance enough that his own swing at the wolf barely comes close to it.

Seconds later, Prazil does connect with a second jab with his trident, but Fang's bite misses as his aim is thrown off making sure the sword doesn't hit him. Seconds later, Orin's arrow slams into his forehead, the second shaft flying over the bandit's head as he crumples to the ground.

The fort grows quiet except for the sound of labored breathing.

Mechanics:

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Orin attack 1: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 24
Orin crit: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 19
Daamge: 2d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 5) + 6 + 4 = 21

Attack attack 2: : 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 14
Daamge: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11

Dovan: 31

And we're out of combat ... for the moment ...


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Whew...that was a heck of a fight.

Agnar grabs up Akiros, hefting him into a standing position and then over his shoulders. He walks him back through the fort toward the others. Once everyone has regrouped, he'll see about healing the rest of their wounds.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Yeah, I think that's as long a fight as I've done. Was a little worried we'd lose a few of you -- came VERY close. Also, I never gave you room descriptions, obviously, as I figured you didn't really get to look around during the fight. You're free to go back and get closer looks whereever you want.


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Prazil wheels around, his steely gaze meeting and holding Orin's. He offers the ranger a nod as he raises his bloody trident in salute. Anger still burning in his eyes though, Prazil leads Fang back into the fort, retrieving his discarded bow as he does so. He heads back to where Agnar and Akiros are, slowing in front of the cowed bandits to offer a cold, savage stare. Blood drips from Fang's maw and a bright red arc is splashed across the kobold's chest but the little warrior is completely unscathed. He recovers his shield and hammer and then, from the saddle, lays a hand on Agnar's shoulder and offers a grim nod of approval.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek wanders back toward the party, still feeling the phantom sting of the stab. He stops when he sees the bandits captured. "We kill these now?"


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Agnar gives a nod to Prazil in return, then looks at Fang.

Speak with Animals:
"See? I told you he would come to no harm. You need to learn to trust your new pack as Prazil does."

"No, Kereek. They've surrendered. Tie them up for now. We'll decide their fate later."


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek shrugs, still glaring at the bandits. "Oh, there big pile of rubble over there. Kereek see when up above." Kereek points toward the room they've not explored yet. "But, where is missing Big Hero? He no here. Is him alive?"


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

"We'll find out. That's why it's good we've got a few smart enough to surrender."

Agnar calls upon Erastil's power and heals up a few more wounds for the party.

Channel Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10 hp healed.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Whoo hoo! Full health!

Kereek awkwardly walks over to Prazil, then sort of pets Prazil on the shoulder. In a low voice, he mutters "היית בסדר גמור. Kereek מאוד ... גאה בPrazil.וכלב פרווה. אתה יכול להיות גיבור גדול, יותר מדי. עבודה טובה." Clearly this is a very new thing for Kereek.

Draconic:
"You did good. Kereek very... proud of Prazil. And furry dog. You might be big hero, too. Good job."

2,901 to 2,950 of 3,162 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Kingmaker campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.