Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Kingmaker campaign (Inactive)

Game Master motteditor


2,701 to 2,750 of 3,162 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>

Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web
motteditor wrote:
"Well, I suppose it is dangerous out there, and if we can get some silver ..."

"That is what the kobolds are for", Treshiell anwsers with a certain tint of satisfaction in her voice. She adjusts Thaal like a scarf around her neck and walks through the gate.

Now it would be so badass if i just cast Glitterdust to blind the bandits inside and Kereek set them all on fire. Although with my luck this is a trap and i'm walking into a row full of crossbows pointing at the gate :)


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

"C'mon, you, move." Angar says gruffly as he leads his prisoner inside. He looks down at the wolf beside him and gives a low growl and a yip.

speak with animals:
"Stay with me, Fang. Don't do anything to threaten the men until I say so, or Prazil does."


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

A low, rolling growl softly escapes from Fang as the wolf looks up and holds Agnar's gaze for a moment.

Fang to Agnar:
"I will listen to you, Furface, but I do not like this. If anyone threatens the kind greyscale, I will rip out their throat."

Prazil trundles along when prodded, shaking his head at the walls and gates made of sticks and wondering if these bandits have any bacon.


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

Jon takes a moment to take in his surroundings and a quick count of active guards. He will also be inspecting them to determine who does and does not have evil in their hearts.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek's burning urge begins to rise as he sees the inside of the fort. His claws twitch as he thinks how easy it would be to set the nearest bandit on fire. So easy...


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Orin enters the fort and like Jon begins scanning the interior, looking at the guards and making a mental note of their number and location.
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

A small, dusty yard separates the palisade from the inner structures. The ground here is of hard-packed barren earth. Dozens of barrels lie stacked against the inner wall of the palisade, each with a wooden or metal bucket sitting nearby.

Three horses are tied up near a tower to the east. To the south, you can see part of a couple rooms. One appears to be a sleeping chamber, and you can see a couple full hammocks, though snoring noises make it sound like more might be inside. The other appears to be empty, perhaps because it's open to the sky.

Above that you can see a wooden walkway running east and west, over a gap in the ceiling to an area that is still standing. It may also allow access to the second of three watchtowers, though you can't tell from where you are. It does appear that there is someone in there, as well as the one to the east.

Four bleary looking men, one of them impressively fat, approach -- clearly wakened because of your approach. They wear leather armor, each carrying a longbow and short sword. Behind them follows a fifth, a well-built dark-haired man with a stubble-covered chin. He's clearly in charge, dressed in nice chainmail, with a heavy steel shield on his back, as well as a longsword and composite longbow.

He looks over you quickly, then addresses Orin, in the lead. "You've chosen an odd time to arrive. Ayles says you offer the promise of silver?"

Jon:

All but the leader carries the taint of evil.

Fort Map Bottom image is the ground floor; top image is the second level.


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Orin looks over the men in front of him as if sizing them up until he comes to the one in the chainmail "That one could be a problem." he thinks to himself before answering the question put before him "Oh aye, we was travellin' the hills just north and east of here when we ran across these caverns. Only problem was it was full of these kobolds." he nods over towards the two "prisoners" "an when we entered we saw the silver vein there plain as day. Exceptin' the little buggers wouldn't negotiate with us, that's when things got ugly. Long story, short these two were the last ones standing after the dust all settled and we took them with us. That's when I remembered what that chickie named Castle told us. If'n we was ever down this way to search y'all out and join up as the Stag Lord is always looking for a few good men, and women too." He smiles at Treshiell "Anyways, this whole mining thing is new to us, that's why we kept these two. Little buggers love to mine and dig, but this kind of operation is too big for just'n us four so we figgered we would find this place and see if'n we can't make some kind of deal." Orin pauses his tale to see if anyone has bought it so far.

Bluff check: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

Jon places a hand on Orin shoulder. "We can fill them in on the details later, I need a moment to speak privately with this man," Jon says as he gestures to the leader.

"Sir, I have a private message for you if you have a moment."

Assuming he goes along with it::

Before walking off he whispers to Orin, "Stand ready."

"You are not like the other men, at its core your heart is pure. Even if you don't believe it. Abadar has shown me that you crave a just life. So I ask you, trust me now and forsake these evil doers. Embrace the just life your heart so craves."

As if to seal the deal, Jon removes his hood to show that he is not the shadowy figure he appeared to be.

"What do you say, good sir?"

Diplomacy 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

If he agrees I explain to him our real purpose.

If he attacks... Init 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Prazil looks around nervously, having no idea what is going on around him or how well their deception is progressing.


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Agnar is holding his breath, awaiting the outcome of the talks, trusting that Jon knows what he's doing. Seeing Prazil getting shifty, turns his back on the men a moment, pretending to check on the ropes securing the kobold. He gives Prazil a smile and a wink, holding up one hand briefly in a gesture to wait.

Now I've got this picture in my head of Prazil mistaking that as the universal kobold symbol for "go get'em." Leeeeeeroy Jenkiiiiins!!!


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Prazil starts to wave back to Agnar and then realizes at the last second his hands are supposed to be tied securely behind his back. Not sure at first how to respond, but then Prazil gets a brilliant idea. One that will help these banditmen to believe that he is a prisoner. A daring, magnificent plan. One Kereek is sure to be proud of!

... Prazil smiles, nods at Agnar, and then bites his hand! (but not too hard! but not too soft either!)


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Treshiell looks at the guard that opened the gate. "So you are Ayles", she says and turns back to the chain mailed man. "He would not give us his name. Even for silver. Is that something you demand?"

The witch takes a look around the camp. "Their shaman was a gnome, did you know that?", she says pointing at the two kobolds to switch the subject. "A purple one. Do you want to see his mirror?"

I'm not sure if this is possible, but i would like to use a bluff check or something similar to aid in Orin's bluff. What i want to do is to distract with pointless ramblings that they pay abit less attention to Orin's words and are less inclined to suspect that something is fishy. Does that make sense?

Bluff check to aid another if possible: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Treshiell immediatly stops talking when Jon approaches the chain mailed bandit. She stares at the to men, not pleased to be excluded from their conversation.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Treshiell, that works for me. Though I would've thought that was Diplomacy, not Bluff, for Treshiell. : )

Want to wait and see reactions to Prazil's actions while Jon's talking to the bandit. I'll try to post outcomes before I go to bed, though, either way, in 8-10 hours or so.


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web
motteditor wrote:

Treshiell, that works for me. Though I would've thought that was Diplomacy, not Bluff, for Treshiell. : )

Want to wait and see reactions to Prazil's actions while Jon's talking to the bandit. I'll try to post outcomes before I go to bed, though, either way, in 8-10 hours or so.

I think that Diplomacy is a better fit. I only took Bluff since it was the skill i'm trying to aid. Although it doesn't matter since she's got both skills at +5, although it's more "in character" to use Diplomacy than bluff.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

I was more meaning that I didn't think Treshiell knew how to Bluff. Babbling incoherently with non-sequiters is pretty much her norm. :)


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

"Yowch! Dirty little horned toad!" Agnar gives Prazil a shove, not terribly hard, but enough to put him on his rear on the ground. Predicting a growl from Fang for this action, Agnar puts himself between the wolf and the kobold, murmuring softly to the beast as if attempting to keep it from attacking the prisoner.

speak with animals:
"Easy, friend, I'm doing Prazil no harm. We wish to make the other men think we are foes, so as to catch them by surprise. This is naught but play between pack members."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Jon:

"Perhaps," the man says, a touch sadly. "I think I left pure behind a long time ago. But I'd like to think I'm still better than this lot, no matter my sins.

"I'll set you on a rear platform -- Jex the Snitch will have his eye on you, and his tower is right above the Stag Lord's quarters, but if you can manage him and keep quiet about it, you should have some privacy tonight. Otherwise you'll have to convince the Stag Lord of your intentions in the morning, and depending how much he's had to drink that might not be so easy."

Nice roll there...

The bandits seem dubious about Orin's story, despite Treshiell's aid, but as Jon returns with their leader, the man seems to quiet them. "The Stag Lord will have to decide what to do with you in the morning. Keep your own eye on those ... things ... or there'll be hell to pay. Follow me and keep quiet, or you'll wake the Stag Lord."

He leads you through what are clearly the living quarters, where three other bandits sleep. The edges of the drafty room are crammed with crates, barrels, and boxes. Hammocks strung on wooden posts denote sleeping areas, while dirty bowls and utensils rest atop rickety and makeshift furniture. Elsewhere, chamber pots sit tucked into corners, while a large iron gate is wedged into a ten-foot-wide gap in the western wall. Chips of ancient plaster flake from the walls, exposing the stone construction; whatever plaster still clings to stonework is covered with strange and erratic scribbles and pictographs. The floor consists only of hard-packed earth. Room one on the map

From there, he leads you into a long room containing a large number of crates, bags, salvaged lumber, and food. A cot lies amid the stored goods, a small lantern sitting on a nearby crate. Room two

"Quiet," the man whispers, nodding to the west, "The Stag Lord sleeps right through there."

Through the doorway, you can see thick layers of animal hides insulate this room’s walls. In one corner rests a ragged bed draped with threadbare silks and thick furs. On the floor, three stout chests
serve as furniture, cluttered with empty liquor bottles. A few more bottles lie scattered about the floor, leaving the room reeking of stale alcohol. Room three

He leads you out of a wooden gate, and up a short set of stairs to a rectangular platform. Another set of stairs leads up to a tower, where a human man watches you suspiciously. Room four


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

As the man, lead the group through the fort, Jon looks into the souls Detect Evil of the men as he sees them, looking for others that can be redeemed.

Once we are shown our quarter, Jon will fill the rest in on what happened and what he was told about Jex the Snitch.

motte:
"Can I assume Jon got the man's name? If so, I can make it up if it's not predetermined.


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

I'm assuming this Jex is in the room with us?

As Jon begins to fill everyone in, Orin will flash a look of warning over at the man in the room with them. "Keep your distance and we'll get along fine, boyo."

Intimidate check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

What sort of proportions do we have for this room, and how far is Jex from the party?


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Room 4 is 15'x30'. Never mind my earlier post, I just reread the original post and Jex is up in the tower overlooking the room (I thought he was in the room with us).


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Did they leave Kereek and I with the rest of the party? Same with Fang? We're all just up in this tower with some dude named Jex?


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web
motteditor wrote:
I was more meaning that I didn't think Treshiell knew how to Bluff. Babbling incoherently with non-sequiters is pretty much her norm. :)

Oh, Treshiell knows how to lie. It just hasn't been in her interest to do so yet :) Although that is a pretty spot on description :)

What uncontentment Treshiell showed before is gone once she is led through the camp. "An open sky", she comments as she enters their supposed sleeping quaters and looks to the sky. Noticing Jex eyeing them suspiciously she tilts her head and waves.

Her eyes light up as their guide points to the Stag Lord's room. "The lord sleeps. Will we get to meet him?"

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

You're all on a platform, and yes, the kobolds and wolf are with the big folks. Jex is on a tower about 20 feet from the edge of your platform, up a 10-foot-long, 5-foot-wide wooden plankway. He's keeping a close eye on you at the moment.

"You can meet him in the morning, probably," Akiros answers. "Depends how much he had to drink last night."

Jon got his name during their conversation: Akiros Ismort.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek scowls appropriately at all the bandits he passes, sticking his tongue at them in the universal kobold sign for "You are stupid and your egg clearly hatched prematurely."


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Once Jon tells him what Akiros had said about Jex, Orin looks over at the man in the tower and as quick as lightning draws his bow and fires two arrows in quick succession at the unlucky bandit.
Attack roll #1: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 2 = 22
Attack roll #2: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 2 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Holy frig! Orin the Bloodthirsty shall ye be named! lol!

Prazil looks toward any passersby with as much an air of menace as the little tied up kobold can muster. When they finally get to their destination, he slumps down - not wanting to stop pretending before he is told to by keener minds.

Curiosity overtakes him while he sits though, and the grey-scaled kobold keeps trying to see if he can catch a glimpse of what might be behind the curtain at the bottom of the stairs. As such, he's totally oblivious to Orin's twin pointy declarations of war as they are loosed from Orin's hungry bow.


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Hey, he lost his birth family and his foster father to bandits. Someone tells him to kill bandits, he's not going to ask twice.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek, seeing Orin's declaration of war upon the bandits, drops the ruse of being tied up and casts daze at the same bandit Orin shot at, attempting to quiet the man should Orin's arrows not kill him outright.

Will save DC 13


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web
Orin Ro wrote:

Once Jon tells him what Akiros had said about Jex, Orin looks over at the man in the tower and as quick as lightning draws his bow and fires two arrows in quick succession at the unlucky bandit.

Attack roll #1: 1d20+5-2
Attack roll #2: 1d20+5-2
Damage: 1d8+3
Damage: 1d8+3

Have you included your "Favored Enemy" bonus into that?

@Mott: How close is Treshiell to the Stag Lord's room? Is the entrance in view of all the other bandits?


Male Human Paladin 4 (HP 30/30)

Readied action to disarm anyone who comes charging at the group.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 vs. CMD, no AOO


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]
Treshiell wrote:
Orin Ro wrote:

Once Jon tells him what Akiros had said about Jex, Orin looks over at the man in the tower and as quick as lightning draws his bow and fires two arrows in quick succession at the unlucky bandit.

Attack roll #1: 1d20+5-2
Attack roll #2: 1d20+5-2
Damage: 1d8+3
Damage: 1d8+3

Have you included your "Favored Enemy" bonus into that?

@Mott: How close is Treshiell to the Stag Lord's room? Is the entrance in view of all the other bandits?

That's what I have you for. So make that a 24 and 14 to hit, doing 6 and 8 points of damage, respectively.


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Aaand...they're off!

Seeing Orin getting right to work, Agnar will pull on the ropes holding the kobolds and release the slipknots, then pull his own bow.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Wow, that was quick. Before I start resolving stuff, did you want for a time? I'm assuming you at least let Akiros and the other bandits return inside?


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Orin's not suicidal, he would wait until we are alone (which is what I assumed we were when Jon filled us in on his conversation with Akiros.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Surprise round
Orin's shot takes the bandit in the chest, drawing a strangled cry. 6 hp; how'd you get the second shot, Orin? I'm still seeing you at one attack per round. Want to make sure I'm not missing something...

Everyone else can post Round 1 actions; the bandit is still alive if Orin only had one shot; the second one would mean he's not conscious.

Treshiell, you're about 80 feet from the entranceway to the fort. Once you get inside, you'd be about 5-10 feet from the Stag Lord's room and another 5-10 feet to his bed.

Initiatives
Agnar: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Jon: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Kereek: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Orin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Prazil: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Treshiell: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Jex the Snitch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Does Kereek not get his spell off in the surprise round?


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Sorry, using Rapid shot. That was what the -2 on the roll was for.


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

With an initiative like that i'm going to wait and see how the others play it out before taking my action


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Round 1 - Initiative 22
Prazil looks around and seeing the snitch drop turns his attention to the curtain at the bottom of the stairs. He draws a potion (aid) from his pack and downs it. Tossing the empty bottle aside, he clicks his tongue to summon Fang to his side.

Temporary HP: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 BOOM! Nice!

Status:

--Prazil--
HP: 36/25
AC: 24 (14 T / 21 FF)
CMD: 17
F/R/W: +3/+5/+2
Cavalier's Challenge: 1/1
Tactician: 1/1

-Ongoing Effects-
aid: 1/3 minutes; 1/10 rounds (+1 to hit, +1 vs fear, +11 hp)

--Fang--
HP: 20/20
AC: 23 (13T / 20 FF)
CMD: 17 (21 vs trip)
F/R/W: +5/+6(evasion)/+2

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Sorry, didn't see it under the feats. Now I see it in the class features. And, Kereek, I kind of assumed Orin surprised EVERYONE, so only gave him the surprise round actions. Still, moot point now.

The second arrow just catches Jex as Orin's able to guess how he'd react to the first. The bandit slumps to the ground, his only noise the sound of his labored breathing.

1d20 ⇒ 8

And with that, we're back out of initiative.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek slips off the ropes and creeps over to the stairs to peer downward to see if anyone has noticed the assassination.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

No one appears to have noticed, Kereek.


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

Kereek pads back and in a low voice. "No bandits look this way. Stag Lord still sleeping! We kill bad bandits now? Kereek have mighty mighty magic make Orin sneaky-sneak quiet. Him go and poke Stag Lord full of holes now?"


m kobold cavalier (beast rider) 6

Prazil gears up appropriately for a sneaky stealth mission by drawing his shield and hammer, setting his dented iron pot on his head like a helmet, and then hopping onto Fang's back. "שיקוי זה לא יימשך זמן רב. אנחנו צריכים להיות מהירים."

draconic:

"Magic juice not last long. We am should hurry!"


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]
motteditor wrote:
Sorry, didn't see it under the feats. Now I see it in the class features. And, Kereek, I kind of assumed Orin surprised EVERYONE, so only gave him the surprise round actions. Still, moot point now.

You're right, I should move it there just for consistency's sake. Usually if I use a feat I make a note of it somewhere in the post, just forgot to do it this time.

Seeing the bandit slump down with both of his arrows in his chest, Orin grunts satisfactorily "Well, that should give us some privacy for a while. Now what do you think we should do from here?"


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

"We could give the Stag Lord an unpleasant awakening. If we take him without a fight, might give the others a reason to surrender. If not, we'll have their leader prisoner and there's only one way for them to come at us."


Male Kobold Sorcerer 6 (red dragon bloodline)

"Wait! Why we not kill Stag Lord? Dead guy say he am bad. We am good, so we kill bad Stag Lord, right? Is this ree-ligg-on again?" Kereek looks confused and somewhat afraid of the answer.


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

"Killing someone while they're asleep in a drunken stupor isn't exactly big hero stuff, Kereek. Even if he's captured, he'll still likely end up dead, just dangling at the end of a rope as punishment for banditry."

Seeing Prazil getting prepared for the fight, Agnar pulls the kobold's saddle and harness from his pack and hands them over so he's fully equipped.

2,701 to 2,750 of 3,162 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Kingmaker campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.