Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Motteditor's Kingmaker campaign (Inactive)

Game Master motteditor


1,801 to 1,850 of 3,162 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Round #2:
Initiative: 14
Hit points: 16/16
Armor class: 17; T: 12; FF: 15

Agnar curses the little purple one's magics for foiling a good shot. He murmurs a prayer, brushing his fingers across the holy symbol around his neck, then lays a hand on Orin's wounds, lessening their pain. Converting magic stone to cure light wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Human Rogue 3 (Swashbuckler)

Round 2
13/20 hp

Rupert advances 30 feet toward the shaman and shoots another arrow.

Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 2:

Rupert: 22
Tartuk: 16
Treshiell: 15
Agnar: 14
Orin: 7

Rupert's arrow flies well wide of the mark, as Tartuk sends two more magic missiles flying toward Orin. 8 hp damage "Don't make me kill you," the kobold snarls, moving back 30 feet. "Stop following me and you can live."

Treshiell's evil eye seems to hit the kobold hard, causing him to flinch.

Despite that, Orin's arrow flies wide as he runs toward the creature, frustrated that he's moving too far away to charge. Agnar stays close to the half-elf ranger, healing some of his increasing wounds.

[spoiler=dice rolls]
2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 2 = 8
Will save:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Tartuk -2 AC for 7 rounds; +4 for shield
[spoiler

Tartuk's move meant Orin couldn't reach him with a charge, so I had him move 30 feet closer and fire an arrow, which also leaves him in range for Orin to reach with the healing spell. Tartuk remains 30 feet from Orin and Agnar.


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Round #3:
Initiative: 7
Hit points: 8/24
Armor class: 14; T: 13; FF: 13
Condition:

Furious that the kobold shaman won't let Orin close with him, he pulls two more arrows from his quiver and lets them fly toward the kobold. "I'm not the one who should be worried about dying. I have a priest on my side, you do not."

Attack roll #1 (w/Rapid Shot): 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 2 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Attack roll #2 (w/Rapid Shot): 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 2 = 9

OK, I think I've got the hang of this now. I was confusing Rapid Shot with Manyshot before.


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Round 3, initiative 15
ac 11, touch 11, fleet-footed 10
cmd 12
hp 16/16
effects:

Treshiell continues her advance, this time targeting the shaman's mind.

Move action to move forward 30ft
Standard action to cast Evil eye hex giving Taruk a -2 penalty to will saves for 7 rounds. DC15 will save reduces the duration to 1 round.


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Round #2:
Initiative: 14
Hit points: 16/16
Armor class: 17; T: 12; FF: 15

Agnar reaffirms Orin's words by channeling healing energies to the party, blocking it from reaching the kobold shaman (Selective Channel). Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Male Human Rogue 3 (Swashbuckler)

Round 3
13/20

Rupert continues his movement toward Tartuk, trailing Orin and Agnar, and fires another arrow.

Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

HP after Agnar's channel: 19/20


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Ack. That should say round 3, not round 2.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Grrr! Lost half of this and had to retype, so sorry if the second half is a little more perfunctory!

Round 3:

Rupert: 22
Tartuk: 16
Treshiell: 15
Agnar: 14
Orin: 7

Ducking Rupert's arrow, the kobold gives you a toothy grin. "Fine," he says, "then we get rid of your priest first!" Moving back 30 feet, the little creature waves his arms in a complex pattern, speaking words of arcane power. Agnar, you suddenly feel terror, and though you're able to fight off the urge to flee. shaken for one round

Treshiell again lashes Tartuk with her magic, even as one of Orin's arrows slams into him.

Despite his fear, Agnar is able to channel his god's power, healing any wounds you've taken.

Dice rolls:

Agnar Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Tartuk Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Status:

Tartuk -2 AC for 6 rounds; +4 for shield , -2 Will for 7 rounds; 7 hp damage


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Orin looks at the kobold in disgust "Wrong choice little man. Surrendering to face the kobold tribe you've decimated would have been better." So saying he fires two more arrows in rapid succession at the shaman.

Attack roll #1: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 2 = 7
Attack roll #2: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 2 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Now would be a good time for that sleep spell...

Round 3, initiative 15
ac 11, touch 11, fleet-footed 10
cmd 12
hp 16/16
effects: none

Treshiell presses on after the kobold and continues to work her magic. The leaves rustle next to Taruk as the air around him stirs as the curse settles.

Move action to move 30ft closer.
Standard action to cast Misfortune hex on Taruk. Roll two times and take the worst result for one round unless a DC15 will save is made.


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Round 4 Initiative 14

"B-by Erastil's horns! It's j-just a little kobold. Calm down..." Agnar chides himself as he touches his fingers to his holy symbol, and then to his chest over his heart, feeling the pounding reside and control return. Using calming touch on self to remove the shaken condition.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 4:

Rupert: 22
Tartuk: 16
Treshiell: 15
Agnar: 14
Orin: 7

Rupert fires another arrow, again missing the kobold, who continues to try to keep his distance from you before firing two more magical bolts from his wand, this time at Agnar. 7 hp damage

As Treshiell and Agnar invoke their magical abilities, Orin lets loose two arrows, both of which miss, one seemingly stopped by the same invisible force in front of the kobold that stopped an earlier arrow.

Dice rolls:

Rupert attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 2 = 7

Tartuk Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Status:

Tartuk -2 AC for 5 rounds; +4 for shield , -2 Will for 6 rounds; 7 hp damage; Misfortune for 1 round


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Time to start killing this thing, i'm running out of debuffs

Round 4, initiative 15
ac 11, touch 11, fleet-footed 10
cmd 12
hp 16/16
effects: none

Treshiell continues the pursuit but sets aside her magic tricks for a more direct approach. "דיין לעבן איז פאַנט. איר קענען ניט אַוטראַן טויט", she hisses and spits at the fleeing kobold.

Draconic:

Your life is forfeit. You cannot outrun death.

Move action towards Taruk
Intimidate check: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 4 = 22 (+4 for being one size category larger) vs 10+CR+wisdom modifier (if i'm not mistaken)


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Round #4:
Initiative: 14
Hit points: 9/16
Armor class: 17; T: 12; FF: 15

Agnar grunts in pain as the two missiles strike him. He takes the time to speak a prayer before moving in pursuit of Tartuk. "Erastil guide the hands of these noble hunters and embolden their hearts against the fear of evil..." Casting bless, then taking a 30ft move after Tartuk. +1 to attacks and saves vs. fear, everyone.


Male Human Rogue 3 (Swashbuckler)

Round 4
19/20 hp

Rupert notches and fires another arrow, keeping pursuit.

Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 (before Bless is cast, I think)
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 5:

Rupert: 22
Tartuk: 16
Treshiell: 15
Agnar: 14
Orin: 7

Rupert's arrow slams into the kobold, drawing a cry of pain from the shaman, who casts a spell and suddenly disappears from view again.

Treshiell gets no response to cries, but Orin shouts in frustration, firing two arrows toward the area he last saw the kobold and running forward to continue searching for him.

Dice rolls:

Orin attack: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 - 2 = 13
Orin attack 2: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 - 2 = 15

Status:

Tartuk -2 AC for 4 rounds; +4 for shield , -2 Will for 5 rounds; 15 hp damage


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Round 5, initiative 15
ac 11, touch 11, fleet-footed 10
cmd 12
hp 16/16
effects: none

Treshiell stops her casting has the kobold disappears from sight. She straightens herself and walks up to Agnar to lay her hand on his shoulder. A quick stab of pain is followed by a serenity that flows through the cleric as some of is sapped strength returns.

Move action to move to Agnar
Standard action to cast Healing hex on Agnar. 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

"Are you finding anything?", she calls out calmly to Orin.


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Round 5:
Initiative: 14
Hit points: 15/16
Armor class: 17; T: 12; FF: 15

"Ah! Thank you, lass," Agnar says. He puts his back to a nearby tree and scans the area for signs of the kobold, or his familar.

Perception check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Orin will move to the spot where the shaman was last standing and search the area for any tracks.
Survival (track):1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 = 23

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 6:

Rupert: 22
Tartuk: 16
Treshiell: 15
Agnar: 14
Orin: 7

As his companions tend their wounds or look around with no luck, Orin heads to the spot where he last saw the kobold, and finds tracks heading west.

Moments later, Orin and Treshiell hear the sound of casting coming from that direction and suddenly see the kobold again, running farther west away from you.

Treshiell:

He cast minor image

Dice rolls:

Perception checks:
Agnar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Orin: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Rupert: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Treshiell: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Treshiell Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Treshiell watches the running kobold. "That is not Taruk", she says. Then points to the tracks on the ground. "Keep following in his footsteps if you wish to find him."


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Taking Treshiell at her word, Agnar sighs, pushes off from the tree, and trots off in Orin's direction. "Back to the hunt...

Up to a double move to catch up with Orin, and then he'll follow along. Rather than help with the tracking, he'll keep his eyes on the surrounding land, looking for the next ambush.


Male Human Rogue 3 (Swashbuckler)

HP: 19/20

Rupert, keeping his bow drawn, chases after the group as they follow the kobold shaman. "Can't wait 'til we put that little bastard down and can finally get back t'the fort..." he mumbles to himself between breaths.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 7:

Rupert: 22
Tartuk: 16
Treshiell: 15
Agnar: 14
Orin: 7

As Orin looks for signs of the kobold again, and the others remain ready to help, the kobold suddenly appears again, about 60 feet away, two bolts of arcane power slamming into Agnar again. 9 hp damage

"I'll kill all of you filthy humans and everyone else that has crossed me! Die, die, die!!!" the kobold shouts.

2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 2 = 9

Status:

Tartuk -2 AC for 2 rounds; +4 for shield , -2 Will for 3 rounds; 15 hp damage


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Round 8:
Initiative: 14
Hit points: 6/16
Armor class: 17; T: 12; FF: 15

The pain of the attack causes Agnar to curse the kobold in his native tongue. "Faen ta deg til helvete, du sønn av en øgle og en kåt tispe!" However, he holds back the impulse to retaliate and instead invokes Erastil's grace again laying a hand on the punctures from the kobold's spell and healing them. Converting remove fear for healing: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6hp healing.

"Put one in his brain-pan, Orin! May Old Deadeye guide your arrow!"


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Round 6, initiative 15
ac 11, touch 11, fleet-footed 10
cmd 12
hp 16/16
effects:

"There's the real one", Treshiell says and resumes her aggressive stance and sets of after the kobold. Although this time she sets her eye on his familiar.

Move action to advance on Taruk

If i can see the familiar
Use Evil eye on Taruks familiar to give it -2 penalty to AC for 7 rounds. A DC15 will save reduces the duration to 1 round.

If i can't
Use Evil eye on Taruk to give him -2 penalty to ability checks for 7 rounds. A DC15 will save reduces the duration to 1 round.

Now that i read the Evil eye power i realise that i can give a -2 penalty to saving throws, not a specific type of saving throw. So Taruk should have -2 penalty to saving throws, not just will.

motteditor wrote:


OK. You can't see his familiar, but you forgot to change your action for that circumstance.

Oops, edited to fix my copy+paste error.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

OK. You can't see his familiar, but you forgot to change your action for that circumstance.


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Orin fires his arrows at the shaman as he appears.
Attack roll #1: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 2 = 4
Attack roll #2: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 2 = 5

WOW! the Dicebot, she no like me anymore.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 8:

Rupert: 22
Tartuk: 16
Treshiell: 15
Agnar: 14
Orin: 7

Rupert and Orin's arrows flash wide around the kobold, a problem he doesn't have with his magic wand, as two mystic bolts again slam into Agnar, undoing much of the benefits of his healing magic. 5 hp

"How much longer can your priest stand, fool? Flee now and I'll show you mercy!" Tartuk spits, apparently willing to ignore the continuing effects of Treshiell's abilities.

Dice rolls:

Rupert attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Tartuk save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 2) + 2 = 5

status:

Tartuk -2 AC for 1 rounds; +4 for shield , -2 saves for 2 rounds; -2 ability checks for 7 rounds; 15 hp damage


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

How far is it from Agnar to Tartuk?

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

He's keeping about 90 feet away from the party, assuming everyone's doing a 30 foot move and then attack.


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

"Longer than you will. That I guarantee." Orin growls as he fires two more arrows at the kobold.

Attack roll: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 2 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Attack roll: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 2 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Tartuk blasts Agnar one more time with the magic missiles 7 hp before Orin's two arrows hit the purple-scaled creature, sending him flying backward where he twitches a couple times before becoming motionless in death.

Rupert attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1) + 2 = 7

Whew. That whole thing took a bit longer than I was expecting!


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

0/16 hp...

"Oof...that really, really hurts. I'm with Rupert. We need to go back to the trading post. I could sleep for a day or two. Is it just me, or was Tartuk the most well-spoken kobold ever? Granted, I've only met this one tribe, but still..."

Agnar casts another healing spell on himself so he'll still be of some use to the party. Remove fear converted to cure light wounds: 1d8 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 1 = 3


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

He was one of the hardest buggers to kill, I'll grant you that." Orin says as he goes over to the fallen shaman and begins to strip his corpse.


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Treshiell looks at the dead kobold with eyes that seem to be studying a piece of broken machinery. "Do the kobolds want him back?" she asks before her eyes turn white as she studies the body for magical auras.

Cast Detect Magic

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The shaman has a wand, obviously magical, obviously magic missile, a masterwork cold iron sickle, bracers that detect as magic and a small leather-bound book.


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

"Those bracers are magical", Treshiell points out over Orin's shoulder. She drops Thaal on the ground who slithers forth to retrieve the wand while she picks up the leather-bound book. Spinning gracefully the young girl folds her legs under herself to sit down and opens the book with anticipation in her eyes.


Male Half elf Spell-less Ranger 6
Character Information:
[HP: 52/52]; [Armor Class: 22; Touch: 15; Flat Footed: 20]; [CMB: +10; CMD: 22]; [Saves: Fortitude: +6; Reflex: +7; Will: +3]; [Initiative: +2]; [Perception: +15]

Orin will take anything of note or worth off the body before picking it up and slinging it over his shoulder "I think we should return this carcass to the Sootscales and let them do with it what they will."


Male Human Rogue 3 (Swashbuckler)

"Alright, then, back to the Kobolds we go! Ah' hope they come in handy bein' a bit more friendly to us from now on - this was almost a big disaster."

He whistles happily as they walk, glad that the whole ordeal is finally over.


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

"No curse, no oppressive shaman, and moon radishes. If that doesn't make them happy, then I don't know what will."

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

You make it back to the kobolds' cave without incident to find apparently the whole tribe -- along with Edrukk -- waiting outside. Many begin to cheer as they see you carrying the shaman's body.


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

@motteditor: did treshiell find anything interesting in Taruk's book?

Treshiell watches the cheering kobolds with a satisfied smile. "We have our eyes", she states looking content.


Male Human Rogue 3 (Swashbuckler)

"Alright, they're all good an' happy, now. Look at 'em, cheerin' like little kids." Rupert smiles at the sight, then says, "Shall we get goin' back to the fort? Ah' could use a good night's sleep or two."


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

"I'm with Rupert. Just let me make sure the trip doesn't reopen any of these holes..." With that, Agnar uses his last spell for healing. Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7hp.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

The book is written in Gnomish, which I don't think Treshiell understands. Edrukk can read it thought.

Is anyone going to say anything to the kobolds?

Barring a plane crash, I'll be home tonight and will hopefully get back to regular poting Tuesday.


Human Witch 6 | hp 35/35 |
Cast spells:
Invisibility, Web

Treshiell looks at Agnar as if she just noticed that he's there. She reaches out and pokes the cleric with a finger. "You look pale. A nights rest would do you good. The tribe should be able to provide. Don't you want to hear what they have to say? They haven't eaten Erdrukk. I don't think they'll eat you."


Male Human (Ulfen) Cleric 6

Agnar mulls over the idea a moment.

"I'd prefer a bed over a patch of floor in a cave, but I suppose we could stay. I'd be interested to hear Edrukk translate that book."


Male Human Rogue 3 (Swashbuckler)

"Ah' could stay the night, if they'd be willin' to host us. But ah' don't want to be eatin' garbage an' moon radishes the whole evenin' - ah' don't s'pose they have any real food t'eat?" He looks hopefully to the kobolds for an answer, though he knows they likely didn't understand him.

1,801 to 1,850 of 3,162 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Kingmaker campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.