Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Mortika's "Severing Ties" Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Chris Mortika

This is a PFS-legal play-by-post campaign for Scenario 4-07, "Severing Ties".


151 to 200 of 977 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

The woman seems to be waiting for something. "I'm sorry," she says. "Perhaps I thought you were ... someone else."

Sense Motive:
Badr: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Chun Hei: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 18
James: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Killian: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Maximo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Sad Rock: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Shel: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Badr, Chun Hei, James, and Shel:
When she offered a place to stay for one copper, that might not be a simple copper coin.

Taldor

Ranger 2, Rogue 3 | HP 38/38 | AC 20/15 touch/16 flatfooted | F+8, R+13, W+7 | Init. +8 | Perc +11/+12| Evasion |

"I am sorry if you were confused," Shel says, pulling her coin purse, while also making sure the woman had an opportunity to see the Apsis badge she had been given a few days ago. "Might this straighten things out?". The halfling knew this was a risky ploy, but hoped she was looking for the group of Apsis agents.


The woman relaxes. "Of course. Please, come with me." She moves through the docks district with practiced ease, knowing which alleys to walk down, and which to avoid.

"My name is Osyth. Of late, I've taken on the role of 'native guide;' I've spent the last several years under the shadow of the Cyphergate, and I'm familiar with the city's customs.

"You were expected a day and a half ago. Jenk is almost ready to hire local talent! What kept you?"

Silver Crusade

Male Oread
Stats:
AC 20 (18 w/o shield), HP 19/19, +7 Perception, +8 Nature

Happy Stone is pleased to finally be moving.

I guess I'm Aspis Consortium now. Better start acting like one of their agents.

Stone lets loose with a loud fart, reeking of sulfur and eggs.

Perfect. I blend right in.

Qadira

Init +4(+6)|AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot14/CMD 18||HP 21/[28]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+4|Percept +7/Sense Motive +2 Keleshite Human Male Gunslinger (Musket Master) /3 (Favoured Class)

Badr knowing his skill at deception to be non existent grunts at the question and leaves it for others to answer.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

"Pathfinders!" Mutters Maximo in a growling whisper, his mind whirling as he attempts his deception.

A story first.

"They were waiting in ambush. Swords and arrows fell like rain. It is a wonder that we stand here now.

Every good story should have a little intrigue.

"I must warn you." He stops dramatically. Warn her about what? Oh yes. "One of the group went missing in the attack. A woman fond of wearing black and red. She will claim to be an agent of the consortium but cannot be trusted. If she has followed us to Riddleport, then I fear the Pathfinders will be close as well. If she attempts contact, avoid her and inform us immediately."

Now perhaps a hint at romance?

"But let us move on to other things." His tone softens to a seductive whisper as he begins walking again. "Tell me of yourself. Are you... close... with Jenk? There is a somewhat interesting reputation that follows his family name."


What's that smell?

Qadira

Init +4(+6)|AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot14/CMD 18||HP 21/[28]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+4|Percept +7/Sense Motive +2 Keleshite Human Male Gunslinger (Musket Master) /3 (Favoured Class)

I know nothing of this! The Taldans are keeping secrets from me!, the desert rider fumes.

Andoran

Male Human Fighter/5 (mobile fighter archetype) HP 46/46 AC19/T 13/FF 17 Fort +5+1/Ref +3+1/ Will +2+1 Init +2 Perc +1|Sense Motive +1

Watch and learn, Kilian. He's quite good at this sort of thing. The ersatz Chelaxian takes the rear as the party follows Osyth.

RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16

"'Close to Jenk?'" Osyth asks, incredulous. " The sooner he moves on to his next assignment, the sooner I can continue my own ventures. This is a good time to keep Rule 71 in mind: 'Let the merchants attend to the mercenaries.' You might want to keep that in mind yourself, Shadowtongue."

Shadow Lodge

Hai Chu, will bow quickly to Osyth, mentally making note of the "Rule" and wondering what others there are. before speaking.

"Let us make haste, after the last ambush unfamiliar streets make me nervous"

Silver Crusade

Male Oread
Stats:
AC 20 (18 w/o shield), HP 19/19, +7 Perception, +8 Nature

Happy Stone walks behind the talkypeople, trying to appear to be Aspisy as possible.

When not being Aspisy, he will be checking out the architecture and layout of Riddleport and thinking deep stony thoughts.

What is the difference between the Aspis Consortium and the Pathfinders? Why is one better than the other? What does the Aspis Consortium stand for? Is there a way I can ask without drawing suspicion?

"What work do today? Also, hungry."

Bra-vo.


"Today? Nothing. There's an Evoker's Day celebration today, and the Cyphermages are out in force. Tomorrow morning, I'll fetch you around nine bells. We'll break our fast at a corner inn, and then meet with Jenk."

So, that's one difference, Sad Rock. The Consortium agents keep better hours.

All of you should consider yourself equipped with the Evokers' Day boon.

Qadira

Init +4(+6)|AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot14/CMD 18||HP 21/[28]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+4|Percept +7/Sense Motive +2 Keleshite Human Male Gunslinger (Musket Master) /3 (Favoured Class)

No idea what that is


Osyth takes you to a non-descript building in one of the city's cleaner neighborhoods, and unlocks the side door. "You people know the drill. Avoid all contact with the local populace. Report to your Silver, as directed. If you need anything during the night, manage as you can."

She smiles a little sadly. "Enjoy your stay in Riddleport."

The furnishings are spartan, but clean. There are six cots, a small table and chairs, some lamps, and a deck of cards. There are no windows.

Are you staying put for the night, or doing any investigation before Osyth returns in the morning?

Andoran

Male Human Fighter/5 (mobile fighter archetype) HP 46/46 AC19/T 13/FF 17 Fort +5+1/Ref +3+1/ Will +2+1 Init +2 Perc +1|Sense Motive +1

"Ursion" snorts. "Typical. Hurry up and wait. Too bad; I could've used some 'contact' at Calistria's temple." He sits down on one of the cots, unsheathes his guisarme, and begins to hone the blade.


Maximo gathers Shel and James, then whispers. "I feel like finding a drink. Maybe someplace with a crowd? And perhaps music?"

Silver Crusade

Male Oread
Stats:
AC 20 (18 w/o shield), HP 19/19, +7 Perception, +8 Nature

Sad Rock picks out the cot furthest from the door and sets his backpack under it, but not before taking out some rations and his waterskin.

Avoid all contact with local populace.

"Happy wanted real food," Sad says grumpily as he spreads out the bleak-looking rations.

Uttering a quick spell, Happy fills his 'skin with water and has himself dinner.

"We stay. Do job."

Taldor

Ranger 2, Rogue 3 | HP 38/38 | AC 20/15 touch/16 flatfooted | F+8, R+13, W+7 | Init. +8 | Perc +11/+12| Evasion |

Shel pulls Maximo to the side.

Max:

Spoiler:
"I'd say we wait another night before having our sing along. Avoiding the locals might be good for us tonight with our big day tomorrow. Of course, if you think we can be in and out quickly, we might be fine."


"Damn, I hate being the tie breaker, I'm sure there will be an alehouse with sailors singing their drinking songs somewhere close. I'm sure we could blend right in. Besides it would do us good to get out for a bit"

I need to get out of here, I'm the only one without a badge I need to think of something quick.


Maximo purses his lips in a show of mild disappointment at Shel's hesitance. But his eyes brighten at James' enthusiasm and he leans towards his Taldoran companions again.

Shel and James:

We may not have another night. And truly, does it matter if we defy Osyth's suggestion? We are not planning to succeed at her task in any event. Come Shel, do not be a party pooper. I am certain we could all use a drink or two.


A distant rumble and the tottoo of rain striking pavingstones herald the beginning of the night rains. A rat, slick with rainwater, peeks out from behind some dry stores, and then ducks back into hiding.

If you do go out, will you be going in your normal identities or in your Aspis Consortium disguises?

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Killian, Riddleport does seem to be the sort of city that would have a temple or two dedicated to Callistria.

Badr, Chen, Killian, what are your plans for the evening?

Qadira

Init +4(+6)|AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot14/CMD 18||HP 21/[28]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+4|Percept +7/Sense Motive +2 Keleshite Human Male Gunslinger (Musket Master) /3 (Favoured Class)

Badr sees the Taldan huddling, wishing that on this mission he had someone to huddle with too... but that seemed to he Saddock? Sad Rock? Hmmmm... he is not exactly an old Camel Salesman but maybe he could watch my back if nothing else and he seems simple enough.

Sadhockh, he asks quietly, his accent a bit heavily and almost Kellishfying his name.

Are you interested in a drink and mingling? Or if nothing else, watching my back?

If there is a Yes or No, either way, Badr will leave the most flowing parts of his garb behind, ask that Sad Rock change his shirt (like that will help) and step out into the street. He'll offer a 2 gold coin for a random pedestrians cloaks (please note on my chronicle) for both himself (and another 2 for Sad Rock if he's along) and use that as disguises to head to the bar... we can take it from there.

Silver Crusade

Male Oread
Stats:
AC 20 (18 w/o shield), HP 19/19, +7 Perception, +8 Nature

Sad Rock's lumpy head turns to look at Badr.

Are we Pathfinders acting like Aspis members?
Or Aspis members acting like Pathfinders?
In which does loyalty and safety take precedence over following orders?
How can I sit here when others would willingly place themselves in danger? Do I owe my loyalty to my fellow Pathfinders or the mission that we've agreed to?
I will now convey these thoughts to Badr.

"Happy hungry. Tummy hurt." Sad Rock says pointing at the wrappers of rations on the floor.

Sad gets off his cot and reaches into his backpack and begins to pull out wave after wave of furry cloth, dumping it on the ground. Clattering along with it are two snowshoes.

Sad dons the cold weather gear, including the snowshoes.

"Happy disguised as snowman."

Sad takes big, overdone steps to the door...the snowshoes make normal walking difficult and only big clomping steps work.

"We in disguise now. We go."


Akbar smiles and makes a suggestion.

"I suggest that we assume disguises." He grins and twirls the end of a waxed mustache. "I will go as Maximo, a heroic Pathfinder from Taldor."


I lack an Aspis badge, so I will go as Darvin Whitestag.

Qadira

Init +4(+6)|AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot14/CMD 18||HP 21/[28]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+4|Percept +7/Sense Motive +2 Keleshite Human Male Gunslinger (Musket Master) /3 (Favoured Class)
Sad Rock wrote:


Sad dons the cold weather gear, including the snowshoes.

"Happy disguised as snowman."

Sad takes big, overdone steps to the door...the snowshoes make normal walking difficult and only big clomping steps work.

"We in disguise now. We go."

By Lasymrks silken thighs, he's brighter than I gave him credit for!, Badr thinks in surprise. He caught the intent before I gave it words... I may need to reconsider his wits.

Altering his costume buy removing the top long and baggy shirt and the headdress, he stands in undershirt and the long pants of his native costume.

Its not a big change but a noticeable one... hopefully.

Indeed, let us go.

In the streets he tries swiftly to obtain a cloak by pleading a desire to shield himself from the rain and. offering 2 gold. If successful, he wraps himself in it and heads to the bar.


"No no no." Akbar says, when he sees Darvin's non-disguise. "I think we should all go as Pathfinders. You could be... hmm... the Oppara Kid!"

Turning to Shel, he says "I think you should be from Taldor as well. Might as well be consistent."

Taldor

Ranger 2, Rogue 3 | HP 38/38 | AC 20/15 touch/16 flatfooted | F+8, R+13, W+7 | Init. +8 | Perc +11/+12| Evasion |

"That's fine. Call me Shel. I wouldn't mind a little more notoriety for the 'good guys," so to speak."

Andoran

Male Human Fighter/5 (mobile fighter archetype) HP 46/46 AC19/T 13/FF 17 Fort +5+1/Ref +3+1/ Will +2+1 Init +2 Perc +1|Sense Motive +1

I have no idea if we're being watched. Better assume the worst. "Ursion" sighs. "I'd better go along and keep an eye out for trouble. Don't worry--I won't do anything stupid."

Qadira

F Nagaji "Paladin 4" | HP 31/31 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMD 19 | F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init +7 | Perception 0

Chun Hei speaks

"I had hoped to spend tonight in quiet prayer and meditation, but if we wish to go out, do so I shall. Please first allow me several minutes of prayer. I would be... lacking... in my duties to not do so"


"The Oppara kid? I kind of like it."

Silver Crusade

Male Oread
Stats:
AC 20 (18 w/o shield), HP 19/19, +7 Perception, +8 Nature

Sad Snowman Happy Stone Rock climbs his way to the door, his legs taking big loud steps as we walks to overcome the snowshoes and opens the door.


So Shel, Maximo, and James are off to a bar, disguised as Aspis Consortium agents disguised as Pathfinders.

That's not a problem. There are plenty of taverns. Let me know (a) three words that describe the place you find, (b)what you're doing there, and (c) how much you're spending. I'll roll a Diplomacy check for you guys, with the money acting as a modifier.

Badr and Sad Rock are off to another bar, with Killian acting as a look-out? Let me know what you're doing there. If you want to listen to local chatter about one topic or another, let me know. I'll roll a Diplomacy (Gather Information0 check for you.

Chun Hei, you're staying in the hideout? Or going with one group or the other?

Taldor

M Human Gunslinger 2 | 18/18 | 17 | T 14 | FF 13 | CMD 17 | F: +3 | R: +7 | W: +2 | Init +4 | Perc +7 Gunslinger 2

I'll defer to our resident diplomat Maximo

Taldor

Human Paladin of Shelyn 5 / Arcane Duelist Bard 1 / Grenadier Alchemist 2 | AC 20 FF 19 T 13 | HP 54/54 | F +12 R +11 W +11 | Init +1 | Perception +5

Dressed in a slightly worn military coat and hat, which almost appear like a costume since they are about two decades out of style in Taldor, Akbar still wears the eye darkening coal and waxed mustache in the Qidaran style.

He's looking for three qualities in a tavern - fine spirits, many patrons, and hopefully musicians (hopefully familiar with, or capable of playing the tune of, Guilded Oppara).

I'll put enough money into the effort to buy one round for the house, plus a generous tip of a couple gold if the musicians can play the song.

Taldor

Ranger 2, Rogue 3 | HP 38/38 | AC 20/15 touch/16 flatfooted | F+8, R+13, W+7 | Init. +8 | Perc +11/+12| Evasion |

Thats fine with Shel. She'll also contribute a few gold for the expedition.

Andoran

Male Human Fighter/5 (mobile fighter archetype) HP 46/46 AC19/T 13/FF 17 Fort +5+1/Ref +3+1/ Will +2+1 Init +2 Perc +1|Sense Motive +1

GM Mortika:
Kilian is also looking for the main temple to Calistria.

Silver Crusade

Male Oread
Stats:
AC 20 (18 w/o shield), HP 19/19, +7 Perception, +8 Nature

I can't believe they let me out dressed like this. What were they thinking!? Maybe I'll stand out so much that no one will notice anybody with me.

Happy Snowman will order a full dinner of root vegetables, stone fruits, and rock lobster (if available...if not, then stone soup).

"Ok Bad-eye-deer, now what?" Happy looks at Badr and wonders what the clever talkyman wants to do next.

Qadira

Init +4(+6)|AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot14/CMD 18||HP 21/[28]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+4|Percept +7/Sense Motive +2 Keleshite Human Male Gunslinger (Musket Master) /3 (Favoured Class)

We are looking for a woman called Redelia - we want employ her but there may be some people trying to hurt her or her family - we need to keep an ear out for news of her or her family... and if we can find her? So much the better

Badr will lay out another 8 gold in rounds, small bribes etc (bringing his overall investment to 10 gold on his chronicle come end of game).

He will mention his desire to help and keep an eye and ear out for Besmarans who will also be looking for her... and may have news.

Qadira

F Nagaji "Paladin 4" | HP 31/31 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMD 19 | F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init +7 | Perception 0

Assuming they will wait a couple minutes, I will go with sad rock

Chin Hei will order the local faire and will keep an ear out for news of local criminal activity.

"tell me Ha Pai, where is your family born"

[/i]Chun Hai wonders how Sad Rock feels about Xian's true masters, the Naga, perhaps asking about his community will help tease out the answers.[/I]

Qadira

Init +4(+6)|AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot14/CMD 18||HP 21/[28]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+4|Percept +7/Sense Motive +2 Keleshite Human Male Gunslinger (Musket Master) /3 (Favoured Class)

No issues waiting for the Lizard creature - will explain the idea in greater detail, that there is a woman Redelia who is sought for her exceptional knowledge but is in some difficulties with the Besmaran faith in local parts. Ideally we want to find her but news of her family is also sought

If both of you could help me in this endevour, I would be happy to try to assist both of you in any small matter such as this that you need assistance on.

Your features, Chun Hei, are unfamiliar to many here and perhaps not easily read - this may help, this may not. Holy Warriors have great strength of personality and the ability to sought the wicked from the virtuous... this may help

Will leave it to the GM as to how this plays out assuming Sad Rock and Chun Hei agree to help

Taldor

M Human Gunslinger 2 | 18/18 | 17 | T 14 | FF 13 | CMD 17 | F: +3 | R: +7 | W: +2 | Init +4 | Perc +7 Gunslinger 2

James will equal Maximo's spending

Silver Crusade

Male Oread
Stats:
AC 20 (18 w/o shield), HP 19/19, +7 Perception, +8 Nature
Badr al Din Ibn Badriyah wrote:
We are looking for a woman called Redelia."

A woman named Redelia? Elven? Dwarf? Fox? Two colored eyed? Gnome? Halfling?

"She pointy?"

"She bearded?"

"She tricksy?"

"She changeful?"

"She short? Hairy feet or clever?"

Hope not human...all look same to me.

Happy Snowman eats his meal and looks around.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 Perception

Qadira

Init +4(+6)|AC19/Touch15/Flatfoot14/CMD 18||HP 21/[28]| Fort:+4 ;Ref:+7 ;Wil+4|Percept +7/Sense Motive +2 Keleshite Human Male Gunslinger (Musket Master) /3 (Favoured Class)

So sorry... I THINK human but am not sure.

Qadira

F Nagaji "Paladin 4" | HP 31/31 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | CMD 19 | F +3 R +3 W +4 | Init +7 | Perception 0

Chun Hei smiles as she makes a mental note of Badr's promise before speaking.

"Of coursse I will be of asssistance. Cooperation is indeed one of the three pillars of the ssociety"

Chun Hei will leverage her unusual appearance to start a conversation at the bar. Eventually she will mention the one disappointing part of her visit to Varisia was not getting to meet Redelia, some trouble with pirates or some such in the hopes somebody might point her in the right direction.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16

Team Taldan:

Knowledge local:
Maximo: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Shel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Maximo, you find just the place. It's the "Camera Obscura", an upscale bar near the Cyphermage Academy. There are several sodden scholars there, looking to lift their moods.

The round of drinks will cost 20 gp. A tip for the musicians will be another 10 gp.

Perform (instrumental): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Perform (vocal): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

The band is poorer than advertised. The patrons may go out humming the tune, but the words won't leave much of an impression.

---

Team Redelia:

Not much in the way of Knowledge (local). Let's see how you do with Gathering Information.

Badr: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Terrific! Your search down at the docks turns up a tattoo artist named Ranulf. He's in the middle of another job -- decorating a half-orc woman's left hand -- but he remembers that last week, a dark-haired woman calling herself Redelia came in with a girl about 9 years old. She had the guy tattoo a map of several islands on the girl's back. She said she was in a hurry, too.

Chun, your investigations turn up an old sailor who was kicked out of his berth on the Eel-wife's Whimsey, a dangerously ill-maintained ship that circles the coastline of the Varisian Gulf.

"Aye. I recognized Redelia, too, e'en wit' her hood pulled up and a scarf 'cross her face. The Besmarans had done us a good turn, some months back, and we all remembered her, what with her kids in tow and all. So, she needed passage, and the captain, well, he appreciated havin' her on board more than a bag of old bones such as meself. He'll be droppin' her off, somewhere along the trip, and back to pick me up again in a fortnight."

---

Team Calistria:

Killian's Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 9

It's a storm-lit night, and there aren't many people out. You get general directions to the House of the Silken Veil, but not much more than that.

---

The next morning, Osyth knocks on the door at the crack of dawn. "Get moving. Jenk is in a worse mood today, and I don't think we'll have time for breakfast."

Silver Crusade

Male Oread
Stats:
AC 20 (18 w/o shield), HP 19/19, +7 Perception, +8 Nature

True to his word, Happy Snowman will watch Badr's back while he talks.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 Perception

Taldor

Human Paladin of Shelyn 5 / Arcane Duelist Bard 1 / Grenadier Alchemist 2 | AC 20 FF 19 T 13 | HP 54/54 | F +12 R +11 W +11 | Init +1 | Perception +5

Ouch. Can I use a character folio reroll? I have lyrics. Hehe. Oh, and though it might not be possible, I hoping to somehow use Maximo's perform - oratory skill to lead the song, William Shatner Style. Plus maybe get Shel and James to give assisting rolls? But if it's too late, I understand.

Taldor

M Human Gunslinger 2 | 18/18 | 17 | T 14 | FF 13 | CMD 17 | F: +3 | R: +7 | W: +2 | Init +4 | Perc +7 Gunslinger 2

buying another round of drinks the diguised James, tries to get the crowd singing along with his rendition of Taldor, Hail Taldor.

♪♫♪♫ Taldor, Hail Taldor, Glory to the state
Taldor Hail Taldor, so opulent and great
Taldor Dear Taldor, Under Aroden’s Watchful Eye
We praise his name, and praise our king, and watch our enemies die
Lone Empire of heroes! We come your children true
Proclaiming our allegiance, our faith, our love for you
Taldor Hail Taldor the grandest, greatest, and best,
Taldor Dear Taldor so wonderful and blessed. ♪♫♪♫

I promised a verse

151 to 200 of 977 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Mortika's "Severing Ties" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.