Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Moonscar

Game Master mathpro18


201 to 250 of 339 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Human Oracle (Heavens) 16

Jaeger will cast his Euphoric Tranquility spell and touch her.

Grappled would deny her any AOO, and she should instantly become compliant.


I'm pretty sure you would still have to beat her SR Jaeger.


Human Oracle (Heavens) 16

Hmm, very true. I forgot about that. If she fails that though, she's blissfully helpful.


M Tiefling Magus

CMD=10+BAB+STR+Grab+BeingTheGrappler
CMD=10+12+9+5+5=41
She breaks free.

Sczarni

Female human 16 rogue(knife master)

still gets grappled for a moment at least, just means she shouldn't start next round grappled. Unless I'm wrong.

when I notice the grapple, I attempt to slip my +5 dagger in her ribs.
oh hey, I miscounted something, been forgetting my weapon finesse. With my +5 dagger, it should be 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (9) + 24 = 33 to hit

or, if opportunity presents, a full attack would be 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (20) + 24 = 44
1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17


Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2 HP 28/28; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+7/ Re+2/ Will+5; AC 21 / T13 / FF 18; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft; Female - Fighter L1 Cleric L2 - Tiefling Oni-Spawn (Hungerseed)

Rosa's action has been posted and is still Pending response GM.


M Tiefling Magus

Irritated at her escape, Lyle repeats his grabbing attempt with his new claws.

Swift action- arcane accuracy, +6 to hit
Slam 1-1d20 + 28 ⇒ (6) + 28 = 34 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Grapple-1d20 + 30 ⇒ (16) + 30 = 46
Slam 2-1d20 + 28 ⇒ (16) + 28 = 44 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Grapple-1d20 + 30 ⇒ (11) + 30 = 41


Round 4 wrap up

Tiran you fire off your first two arrows successfully but as you pull back the string for the third arrow the string snaps. Kalim you unleash another volly of arrows at the creature and all but the last arrow hit the creature. Your last arrow goes wide just missing Lyle's head. Jaeger you walk up and touch the woman. Your spell is able to penetrate her spell resistance and she instantly becomes nonhostile and releases the hold she had on Lyle.

init:

Dwarf
Tiran
Kalim
Jaeger
Telcia
Lyle
Rosa

Attacks of opportunity by party members:

Attacks on party:

Party Saves:

Creature Saves:

Party Damage:

Party Skill Checks:

Jeager caster level check to beat SR:1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32

Enemy Skill Checks:

DM EYES ONLY KEEP OUT:

HP:104/302

I'm ending the round here if you guys still wish to attack let me know and I will allow it but she is no longer hostile.


Human Oracle (Heavens) 16

"Stop attacking, everyone!" He smiles at the succubus. "She's not a threat anymore."

Then he addresses her directly in a sickly sweet tone. "Now my dear, perhaps we can have a more civilized conversation. Please, come down and sit with us. We would love to know more about what you're doing here. How exactly did you get here? It's such a long trip from the moon. And why would your queen send you?"

Sczarni

Female human 16 rogue(knife master)

Since I'm probably still invisible, I'll just reload my daggers in my wrist sheaths, but I'm going to apply a dose of my two poisons to my +5 dagger, one giant wasp and and then one blue whinnis.

apply giant wasp poison 1d20 ⇒ 9
apply blue whinnis poison 1d20 ⇒ 13
(deadly cocktail FTW.)

Once done, I'll keep that dagger ready and my iron bands of binding in my other hand.


M Tiefling Magus

Lyle dismisses his transformation spell and retrieves his whip. "Well well well, what's all this then, eh?"


Male Human Sorcerer 1

Kalim puts away his bow and then watches to see how this develops.


"Aww, I wanted to hurt something." Tevaga mumbles.


Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2 HP 28/28; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+7/ Re+2/ Will+5; AC 21 / T13 / FF 18; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft; Female - Fighter L1 Cleric L2 - Tiefling Oni-Spawn (Hungerseed)

Rosa halts the moment the harlot is under control, her work distracting her over She sets about healing herself.


Telcia:

Are you going to investigate the sound you hear earlier or are you going to stick around and make sure no one *cough*rosa*cough* hurts the deamon more to restart the battle?

The woman lands next to Jeager and looks at him a little confused. "I came here looking for something...but right now I can't exactly remember what...I have a bit of a headache. And you're right it used to be an impossibly long trip...but the gates make it almost instantaneous now. Want me to take you to the gate?"

That might be a bit to helpful lol but it works.


M Tiefling Magus

"What is your name?"


Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2 HP 28/28; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+7/ Re+2/ Will+5; AC 21 / T13 / FF 18; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft; Female - Fighter L1 Cleric L2 - Tiefling Oni-Spawn (Hungerseed)

4d8 + 20 ⇒ (6, 2, 4, 3) + 20 = 35
2d8 + 2 ⇒ (8, 2) + 2 = 12
2d8 + 2 ⇒ (5, 4) + 2 = 11
2d8 + 2 ⇒ (3, 6) + 2 = 11

Hp back all better


Human Oracle (Heavens) 16

"That would be wonderful, my dear! How far is this gate? Also, my friend over there swears he heard a tavern tale about giant birds. Would you know anything about that?"

Sczarni

Female human 16 rogue(knife master)

Telcia slips over near jeager, and inbetween sentences, whispers "be right back, checking something."

Once done, She heads back to that place in the halls where she heard the sound. Time to investigate. greater invis should still last a few minutes I think.


Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2 HP 28/28; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+7/ Re+2/ Will+5; AC 21 / T13 / FF 18; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft; Female - Fighter L1 Cleric L2 - Tiefling Oni-Spawn (Hungerseed)

Seeing Telcia heading off Rosa thinks she best keep out of the questioning and give Telcia any help she needs, so she walks off behind her some ways.

Sczarni

Female human 16 rogue(knife master)

seeing me off? heh, wonder how.

anyhow, on my way back to the strange spot from earlier, I return to being stealthy again
stealth1d20 + 31 ⇒ (13) + 31 = 44
or use secret roll if preferred, DM.


Telcia and Rosa:

You hear another sound come from the other side of the wall. This time your pretty sure that it came from behind a bookshelf. I want a perception check from the two of you.

Rest of the party:

Is someone under the effects of that spell still able to tell lies Jeager?

Ignoring Lyle's question(for now waiting on an answer from Jaeager) she smiles at Jeager "We have been riding shantak's for ages...though I've never heard them described as large birds before...Before the gates were reactivated it was our only way of harvesting souls from this pathetic planet. You look just like your mother by the way. Did you like what was done to her? And don't worry your father will be in very good hands" There is a sinister twinkle in her eye as she mentions Jeagers mother and she almost purrs as she mentions his father.


M Tiefling Magus

Lightning-quick, Lyle reaches out and grabs Jeager before he can do anything, stopping him dead. "HOLD, adventurer!" he barks at him.

Sczarni

Female human 16 rogue(knife master)

GM:
perception1d20 + 22 ⇒ (8) + 22 = 30

"heard a thump around here somewhere, just before the fight."


Telcia:

You make a sweeping scan of the book shelf and you see what appears to be a false book tucked between the volumes and volumes of books filling this shelf. Do you examine it further?


Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2 HP 28/28; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+7/ Re+2/ Will+5; AC 21 / T13 / FF 18; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft; Female - Fighter L1 Cleric L2 - Tiefling Oni-Spawn (Hungerseed)

Rosa will hold back, when Telcia go's in to stealth mode Rosa knows to well its a very bad idea to get in the death from the shadows way.

If Rosa is that close and a role is needed
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Human Oracle (Heavens) 16

Sure, she can lie. The spell just makes her attitude Helpful. So she can lie and be dishonest as much as your best friend would want to be to you.

Jaeger gives the woman a look that could kill, but he doesn't move as Lyle grabs him. He closes his eyes and then opens them a second later. "My dear, why don't you just tell us where this portal is. That would save you the trouble of coming with us. And, what did you do with all the Pathfinders in this lodge? Surely it wasn't empty when you arrived. Did you do something naughty to them?" He smirks, hoping to use her playful side to his advantage.


DM eyes only:

Bluff check:1d20 + 42 ⇒ (9) + 42 = 51

The woman laughs as Lyle grabs Jaeger. "My my my for an older man your friend sure fears your temper. Maybe there is something I can do to help take the edge off some of that anger? she reaches out and runs a finger under Jaeger's chin as she purrs at him seductively. "Being a big busy adventurer like you are I'm sure you haven't had much time to relax and enjoy the...perks of your career choice." She then looks at Lyle "Oh my friends call me Izzy. I'm sure a man of your...mortal mind couldn't properly pronounce my real name anyway. I'm sure once I get done having some fun with your friend here I could show you a thing or two as well." She pauses as Jaeger addresses her and then smiles "Oh yes I could just tell you where the gate is...that would allow me to finish what I came down here to do. Oh and don't worry your precious pathfinders are safe...for now. In fact about half a dozen of them seemed quite pleased with what I did to them."

I warned you this game will have adult themes and now we start lol


Male Human Sorcerer 1

Kalim takes a careful look around the room, being particular about secret doors, lock boxes, safes, and other hidden things.

Perception: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (12) + 32 = 44


Male Human(Taldan) Fighter(Two-Weapon) 16

I retrieve my weapons and join Kalim in investigating the room
So much for getting a guide I sigh.
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23


Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2 HP 28/28; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+7/ Re+2/ Will+5; AC 21 / T13 / FF 18; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft; Female - Fighter L1 Cleric L2 - Tiefling Oni-Spawn (Hungerseed)

If Trian comes to support Kalim, Rosa will nod at him and point to here she headed off to, then head back to the harlot and Jaeger. As she dos so she starting looking in her bag for some thing, pulling it out she says.

"You know some once tried to use this on me, silly boy, he did have good hiar arr, o well, I kept it, strange that one day I would find a fun use for this thing, I fully expected to use this on some one good, how delishus to find some one bad to use it on"

Rosa says walking up to Jaeger holding an finely made platinum tiara,

"You know every princess should have a tiara, Jaeger please tell this princess to place this on, it would make her look so wonderfully sexy"

Rosa hands over to him a tiara (helm) of Opposite Alignment

"and ask her to let its lovely feeling wash over her completely sensuality, willingly, some thing wonderful and new to add to the mix, before we get down to pleasure."

Like I said Rosa really is a one very very evil and bad girl.


M Tiefling Magus

Curiously, Lyle makes a pass through the air and examines the tiara for magic. Learning enough about it to guess at its nature, the tiefling stops and looks at Rosa in frank amazement. "You sneaky wonderful b##$+, Rosa..."

Eagerly, he waits for the creature to don the tiara...


Human Oracle (Heavens) 16

Jaeger grins, taking the tiara from Rosa. "See, Izzy? When we don't fight, we can have nice things like this!" He hands the tiara to her. "I think you would look lovely in it."

"And, again, where is this portal your queen uses now?"

Sczarni

Female human 16 rogue(knife master)

gm:
yep, let's have a closer look at that thing.


Dm eyes only:

will save:1d20 + 27 ⇒ (19) + 27 = 46

Wow thats dirty pool Rosa...I like it lol...you know the really sad part? She doesn't even have detect magic so she can't even identify the thing as magical...thats really sad considering what she is...

"Hmm the portal...its about an hour south of here in the mountains. I can take you there myself." She then pauses as Rosa comes back into the room and gladly takes the tiara. She places it on her head and seems uneffected by it. She smiles greatly "A queen such as my self needs a crown, thank you very much. I'm sure you will make a very great subject once its time for that. Shall we be off?"

Telcia:

You pull the false book off the shelf and a part of the bookshelf slides forward and then over to the side. Before you stands a rather frigthened looking human, stripped of all his clothing. He quickly enters the room.
are you still invisible? And I know this is a dumb question but does he need a perception check to notice you?

If anyone has detect alignment up she still detects as Chaotic Evil. If I'm understanding this right she still got a will save to ignore the effects of the helm. If I'm wrong please let me know and I'll change it.


M Tiefling Magus

Can Jaeger ask her to forgo the will save? I'd say he could.


Not sure how that would be possible but then again if I'm wrong please explain why and I will happily retcon


M Tiefling Magus

Well, the rules say you can choose to fail any save; for example, that's what you're doing when you drink a healing potion. You're choosing to fail your fort save and not fight off it's effects. If Jaeger can give her orders then he can tell her not to fight the helmet.


Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2 HP 28/28; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+7/ Re+2/ Will+5; AC 21 / T13 / FF 18; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft; Female - Fighter L1 Cleric L2 - Tiefling Oni-Spawn (Hungerseed)

Yep same, with spells like Enlarge person, they have DC will saves but you want the effect, so the idea is to get her not to fight it, at this level she will auto save a will save DC15, so Rosa would not have tried, But shes going for "don't fight it let it happen" from Jaeger, but its your call. an a side not this is lake legendary game event stuff, do you remember the time we made a mage powerful evil sex driven sucubuss into a chased goody goody nun who bushed at the sight of some one nude, hehe means mage roll playing from a GM and may course more problems than it solves"


M Tiefling Magus

Plus Jaeger knows Greater Command so he can order her not to fight it.

Sczarni

Female human 16 rogue(knife master)

GM:
unless it took me like ten minutes or so to find the place, I'm probably still invisible. don't worry bout the check though.

"Shh. don't speak yet. I think I know what happened. Just lead me to the others and we'll get them freed. Sorry I don't have any extra clothes to lend."


Male Human(Taldan) Fighter(Two-Weapon) 16

I'm going to look around the rest of the lodge, see if "Rumble the dwarf" did anything else. I will also look for a new bowstring.
Perception: Take 20 + 17 = 37


Tiran:
As you look around the lodge you see a book on a book shelf move by its self and then a naked man emerge from behind it. A few seconds later Telcia appears out of nowhere and starts talking to the naked man. She says "Shh. don't speak yet. I think I know what happened. Just lead me to the others and we'll get them freed. Sorry I don't have any extra clothes to lend."

Telcia:

The man looks around a bit confused at first and then starts as you, I assume, drop from invisible, and speak with him. "You...you're here to help right? You're human so I suspsect you aren't working for her...but then again these days you can't tell...who are you" he askes looking a little wearily at you.

I've posted a rather important post in the discussion thread and I would ask that everyone head over there and give me your input.

Sczarni

Female human 16 rogue(knife master)

GM:
"We found the succubus, we've got her under control for now. And yes, I'm human. Wouldn't work for a slavering fiend like that even if I wasn't. the decemvirate sent us to rescue some pathfinders from these flying wenches. If you know where any of your friends are, we'll get them set free. Any leads?

...Or do you want to find yourself some clothes first?"


Male Human(Taldan) Fighter(Two-Weapon) 16

I nod toward the man and extend my hand. Tiran Collab, at your service. Here, I have a spare set of clothing in my pack. And who might you be? I get my spare explorer's outfit out and offer it to him.


Telcia and Tiran:

The man looks a little suspicious at the two of you but accepts the offer of clothing. "Please excuse my...natural state but that darn demonic woman stole all our clothing. She did other...unspeakable things but I won't mention them in the presence of a lady. The others are down here. Come follow me."

Once dressed the man turns and starts heading down the stairs. After a moment of descending down the stone steps you start to hear moans. After another moment you see a room full of about 20 naked men. Some are sitting on the floor, others are standing and pacing, and one is chained to a bed. The one that is chained doesn't seem to be breathing. They are all still in various states of arousal, the man on the bed being still fully...aroused.


Male Human Sorcerer 1

Could I get the results of my perception check to search the room?

Sczarni

Female human 16 rogue(knife master)

"Well...I guess this shouldn't be too much of a surprise. I think I'll let you handle this one, Tiran. Room full of naked men recently tormented by a succubus, petite woman in leather armor....yeah no. I'm going back upstairs."

Telcia quickly turns to leave the room and return to the main chamber.


Acrobat -2, Heal +9, Kn(All) +3/+7, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth -2 HP 28/28; Initi+2; Darkvision 60ft; Fort+7/ Re+2/ Will+5; AC 21 / T13 / FF 18; CMB +5; CMD 15; Speed 30ft; Female - Fighter L1 Cleric L2 - Tiefling Oni-Spawn (Hungerseed)

Ar you telling Rosa what you fund Telcia


Whats wrong Telcia you didn't like what you saw?

Kalim:
you are able to see a man come out from a secret passage way and Telcia and Tiran descend down some stairs with him after conversing with him a little. The passageway shuts after they leave but a few moments later it opens again and Telcia emerges looking rather...uncomfortable.

201 to 250 of 339 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Moonscar Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.