Monster Hill is a sandbox, megadungeon-based campaign using the Pathfinder rules set. It is set up so that many groups of adventurers can plumb it’s depths and the changes they make will carry over to when other groups play.
1. How many players are you looking for?
2. What level would we start at?
3. What races are allowed? Would they use the PFRPG stats or the stats you have listed on your wiki?
4. By "standard method" for ability generation do you mean 4d6?
5. Are the class archetypes you have linked permissible in play?
1. As many as I can get, though seven actually playing at a time is pretty much the limit
3. What races are available is negotiable, but any races that have racial traits on the wiki use those instead
Will see what I want to tryout in a bit, probably something martial.
Alright, got a gnome cavalier w/wolf mount I can work up easily enough. When not working a mount it will work as a companion. I can get a backstory and full character sheet when or if you get to that point.
I think a Half-Orc Cave Druid archetype is what I will go with if that is okay. I can't wait to see how the ooze shifting is going to be like!
Well, if you go to the Obsidian Portal wiki I linked to in the OP, you'll see that instead of half-orcs, I have goblins. These goblins are medium-sized as I have decided to consolidate hobgoblins and orcs under the name goblins, and give the smaller variety the somewhat more methodologically accurate name of hobgoblins.
@ Kevin Mack: I haven't really thought much of whether or not to include Catfolk. The answer is yes, but I have to figure out exactly how they fit into the setting (should be easy since I have deliberately held off detailing much of my setting, pretty much for exactly this reason. They may be native to the campaign world, or not. They could be from some other world or plane.