Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Mirror, Mirror: A Skarda’s Mirror Pathfinder Adaptation

Game Master Terquem

It'Dupree searches for a way to be released from her self-imposed exile. Trapped in a Pocket Dimension, she has searched for clues for over four hundred years. Now, she has heard that a mysterious mirror, hidden on another world, could be the key to her freedom. Can she find the right group of heroes to recover the artifact before it is too late?
Campaign Setting Journal of Useful Information

The Tower, entrance level

Encounter Map


1 to 50 of 201 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

male

As each of the four companions placed their arm inside the ATM they are instantly teleported away from the world in which they had been stranded, and one after another appear, with a slight popping sound

*pop*
*pop*
*pop*
*pop pop*

the extra pop is for Kamastra, who is technically not wearing a bracelet, but teleports when Zae does

You find yourselves standing in a simple, unadorned, but rather large room. The ceiling is high over your heads, and at the far end of the room, sunlight pours in through tall glass windows behind a single desk. Through the windows you can see the roofline of Du’Orbna, including the famous clock tower of the Shadow Sprites Arena, sponsored by Luscious Pastries, home of the famous indoor Skazer-Tag championship team, the Du’Orbna Goblins, probably the best skazer-tag team on the eastern seaboard.

The walls of this large room are covered with incomprehensible maps, charts, and schedules, none of them recognizable.

At the desk at the far end of the room, the Dungeon Minion sits. She is wearing a smart blue suit, from the Alin catalog, fall collections, and her hair is neatly coiffed into a bun on the top of her head. She is wearing a strange sort of half-pair of glasses, resting on the tip of her nose, with small gold chains attached to each of the stems.


NPC: Sakhalyph-vampire sorcerer/ cleric 20/20

Well, let’s waste no time shall we, she says not looking up from stacks of papers on her desk.

She looks up from her work, and clears her throat before standing. She is holding a thick stack of papers in her left hand.

We have a situation. First, let me apologize for the malfunction of the portals. Seems the entire event will have to be rescheduled while we wait for Abigail to make the proper repairs. Second, I am unfortunately unable to refund your portal competition fees.

She moves out from behind her desk, and walks toward you.

I have been asked to give you a message from It’Dupree herself. She is very impressed with your success, and even though somewhat unorthodox in application, your apparent critical teamwork skills. She has been observing you, indirectly at first, but then through more direct means, since you first entered the “A” dungeon she tries to make “bunny ears” as she speaks the A in that statement, but has difficulty, given her paperwork. Now, typically, in these sorts of situations, when It’Dupree is satisfied she has found a team such as yours, she would offer you an employment opportunity. These types of mission slash jobs, are usually brief, and involve breaking up forces intent on making things difficult for the people of Du’Orbna.

She stops for a moment, looks at the four of you, and tiger, and then giggles

Where are my manners? I’m so sorry. You must think me so rude. Welcome home, and are any of you in need of any assistance at this time. Hungry? Thirsty? Exhausted perhaps, no? Good. She turns suddenly more serious, bringing the papers up below her face and continues.

Let me try to get to the point and be brief. A team of unusual individuals was recently hired to journey to another material universe, to a place called Alodoa. This team was given a special opportunity to be of tremendous help to it’Dupree in her predicament. They were given instruction, and agreed to take a dangerous, somewhat unusual mission. Two of the members of that team have gone missing and are presumed lost. The remaining two team members are still locatable through the special magic bracelets they were given. Our ability to know their exact location is limited to an area of about twenty five square miles.

I have been instructed to make the following offer to the four of you, Keryth, Ballar, Zaehyra, and Niversal. If you are willing to accept the employment terms offered by It’Dupree, through her intermediary, me, you will be paid a sum of ten thousand credits, in gold coins, no coupons, no special redeemable offers, actual currency. The work that is needed is for your group to travel through another portal to the same location as the first team and lend the last two members your assistance. It’Dupree seems convinced you are just the right people for this mission.

She drops one of her shoulders, and lets out a heavy sigh as she lets the papers fall to her side still held tightly in her hand

Oh my gosh, this stuff is so serious and boring. I just have to get through it. Look, you’re all probably very confused right now. I mean, hehe, I would be, and I’m over three hundred years old. You obviously know that It’Dupree, the lich baroness of Rhandilinskenburg, was trapped in a sphere of isolation brought about by her attempts to protect the city from the Necromechadon slash goblin invasion four hundred years ago. She has searched for four centuries to find a way to undo the magical cloak of darkness that fell upon the city, changing it into the Du’Orbna you know and love today.

She needs your help. I can’t do it. None of the minions can. The plane we come from is connected to this reality and we cannot travel to any other, but It’Dupree found a way to send regular kinds of people, like yourselves, to other dimensions in search of the answers she is looking for will you help her?


male

The party has questions, the minion does her best to answer them. Hours seem to drag on and on. A table is rolled into the room with refreshments. Soon, five large padded chairs are moved in, arranged in a circle in the center of the room, and a thick blanket is spread on the floor for Kamastra. Negotiations begin, offers change, it seems to go one way, and then a breakthrough and the deal swings another way only to fall apart before it is sealed. The matter is detailed at great length, a magic mirror, and connections to pocket dimensions, talk of something called the Solution Society and the Interplanetary Relief Society is long, tedious, and ultimately not altogether helpful.

Eventually the offer, and potential opportunities it will lead to is too good to turn down, and before it is all over, Zaehyra, Keryth, Ballar, Niverasal are fitted with special bracelets, while Kamastra gets a jeweled collar. Hustled through this strange building they are brought to a sophisticated looking portal, in a room attended by half a dozen other blue coverall wearing minions, and Abigail herself. Final instructions are given, and the party is sent through the portal, to western Harrispania.

They arrive in an alley which leads into a busy intersection in a small village. At first it is a bit uncomfortable for them. The sun shines brightly here, and very soon the reality of the perpetual shadow of Du’Orbna is only a memory. The village seems quint, humble, and friendly. A tavern on the corner has a sign hanging above the doors which are conveniently placed near the corner of the building allowing access from both streets. The sign is a carved wooden relief, painted in bright colors to almost appear realistic. The image is of an unhappy looking human man wearing a wizard’s costume including a pointed blue hat with stars and moons. The man is seated at a table in what is clearly supposed to be a tavern or other public drinking establishment, for behind him are a few people lifting mugs and glasses engaged in laughter, and song (you can even see a carved image of a minstrel in the background of the image). This is the

Lugubrious Wizard

the tavern where you are supposed to meet the wizard and warrior, Bud and Imreal. You were given descriptions of the pair, and a description of a young human woman with dark colored skin named, Hana’a’li’no’na, who would know you were coming, and in the event you do not meet Bud and Imreal, she will be your contact. With hardly a bit of disorientation, the party moves out of the shadows of the alleyway and into the bright sunshine, and cool crisp air of this qaint little village and one after another, enter the Lugubrious Wizard wondering what will be the next step in this adventure.

If Keryth, Ballay, Niversal, or Zaehyra have any questions, or wish to engage in any interactions with Hana’a’li’no’na before they meet Bud and Imreal, please just preface your post with an “ooc” tag, and the words, “Before Bud and Imreal Arrive”


male

Meanwhile, on another world…

Day 1, of Mirror, Mirror

Harrispania, a country of the empire of Alodoa. It is a different world altogether. An unkown village, a wide street lined with single and two story wood framed houses and shops. A tower on the western edge of the village

Bud and Imreal finish searching the ransacked room on the first floor in the small tower residence.

They realize that without Ruul and Tofutee, things might become difficult. Before they decide to press on, they are visited by a phantom image of the Dungeon Minion, who has a message for them


? Minion Sorcerer/Bard 20/20 Department of Waste Management and Relocations

Bud, Imreal, something has happened to Ruul and Tofutee. Beast was watching them on the tracking display and they vanished. We are sending you some help. Get back to the Lugubrious Wizard as fast as you can, your new allies will be waiting there for you, they are a dwarf, a dark elf, a human woman, and a pale elf. They will be looking for you.


male

Bud and Imreal can enter the Lugubrious Wizard at any time when they are ready. When you are all satisfied that you have asked each other enough question to make this ridiculous transition seem plausible, you can agree to set off for the tower again before the end of this day.

Dark Archive

Outsider WarPriest 6 | HP 48/48 | AC 20/13/16 | Init +7 Perc: +6 | 1st: 5/5 2nd: 4/4 | Fervor: 4/4 ||Atk: +10/2d4+10 w/REACH |FX: +1 save War blessing

As the devil-minion suddenly appears and delivers her missive, Imrael's fist beats the wall in frustration. "Oh confound woman! Once again you interrupt us to deliver a fully contradictory order!

And just once might'n't they send Jacquelyn in your stead? I seem to remember some promise of having her play host to the winner...." Imrael trails off, not wishing to let his personal torch for the pleasure-construct show through too much.

"Well, come on then, Bud. And do not speak until we are quit of this place! If you so much as breath about a demon behind me until we have others to give proof to your sophomoric games, I can not be responsible for my actions!

So come on, then. Mayhap we can visit an apothecary and see if they have ethyl alcohol for you to try. Have you tried that? Even if it does not get you sleepy with drink it should pickle you well enough...."

Imrael trails off as he carries his polearm out the door to the tavern.


Hiro Rule Abuser 1 / Some Call Me... Tim 5 | HP 43/43 | AC13 T11 FF12 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9 | CMB +4 Rng +4 | Not in the face +7 | Perception +10
Kamastra:
HP 75/75|| AC26 T12 FF23 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +7 || CMB +14 || Perception +10 (scent 30’)

Was I the only one doing a double take at the descriptions for Bud and Imrael? Zae asks while habitually petting Kamastra behind his ear. She was of course appraising the establishment with a critical eye more than listening for an answer, especially when the place failed to live up to the quality she seems to be more comfortable with. I wonder what the meaning of Hana’a’li’no’na's name is.


Male Undead Arcanist 6 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 64/68 | F +7 R +4 W +5 | Init +2 | Perc +7

Bud sighs as Imrael addresses him, "You have no need to worry about my warning you again. Let's get back to the tavern. Not even the ethyl alcohol will get me drunk. I haven't found anything that will and I've drank some awful things to try." He then begins the walk back and tells the guard at the gate, "We'll be back with reinforcements."


Recovering Drunkard/ 5th Level Nacho Proficienato / Muchacho's MMA 1 | HP 48/48 +0/0 Temp | AC19 T11 FF16 | CMB+5 CMD +16 | Melee +6 Rng +5 | Dorn +7 | Channeling 5/5
Stats:
| F+7 R+2 W+8 | Init.+1 Perc.+6 In2ish +13 | Appraise +7 | Bluff +6 | Heal +10 | Know. Religion +10 Dungeon +3 | SpellCraft +10

Minion's 300 years old! Would'ya believe tha?! Despite living in a world of seemingly immortal elves and outsiders of considerable age and beauty, Ballar manages to sound quite flabbergasted by this revelation, Tha lass bare-lay looks adday o'ver twen-tea... The dwarf had in fact been so distracted by this that he had asked Minion to repeat Hana’a’li’no’na's description, twice. Armed with a fantastical image of a brown skinned girl with long black hair, deep dark eyes and curves that don't know the meaning of quit, unsurprisingly, the rest of the details of their new mission have all but withered away.
Also not surprisingly, Ballar was more than willing to step through the next portal and make straight for the Lugubrious Wizard. If the establishment is anything like its advertising claims, this tavern ought to be a new favorite. With a growing thirst and a need for something salty tickling his senses, Ballar strolls in to order himself an ale and a plate of nachos.

@Terq: I am presuming payment of 10,000 gp is awaiting us upon completion of the mission, rather than before. If I am mistaken Ballar will have to retcon a small shopping trip :)


Male Elf Sneaky Bastard 6 (knife master) init+10; Perception +13; F+4, R+12, W+4; melee +10( twf) dam 1d4+7 Sneak 3d8, 48 HP Max cmb 4 cmd 19

Niversal enters the tavern and finds a corner not overly surprised at the turn of events and with 100 gold in his pocket to spend he orders his companions the best this place has to offer and some raw meat for Kam. He will then sit and have a meal and a drink while he and his friends wait for these others. who likes waiting, eh?


Male Elven 6th level Conjurer (Spellbinder) Wizard Init +2 Perception +13 AC: 12 (Tch: 12 Flat: 10) Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +6 (+2 vs Enchantments) CMD 16/14 Fl Intuition +7 Spellcraft +14

Keryth has been unusually quiet for the past few hours... almost like he suffered a hard knock upside the head.

He sits with the others sipping wine while holding a cold pack to the back of his noggin. So we are to meet someone and then do something?

Dark Archive

Outsider WarPriest 6 | HP 48/48 | AC 20/13/16 | Init +7 Perc: +6 | 1st: 5/5 2nd: 4/4 | Fervor: 4/4 ||Atk: +10/2d4+10 w/REACH |FX: +1 save War blessing

As if an cue an angel appears.

Yadda yadda, description in discussion. XD

Imrael scans the mundane flotsam and jetsam that usually congregate in such a place. Most are dismissed out of hand, being worthy of neither martial consideration not contempt. As one band of obvious worthies stand out, Imrael marches over to them unerringly.

"Greetings," he rumbles out at the table occupied by Keryth and company. "I...we...are looking for a group matching the description of 'a dwarf, a dark elf, a human woman, and a pale elf.' I can not help but notice that you passingly match that.

Now, the important question is...are you waiting for us?"


Male Elf Sneaky Bastard 6 (knife master) init+10; Perception +13; F+4, R+12, W+4; melee +10( twf) dam 1d4+7 Sneak 3d8, 48 HP Max cmb 4 cmd 19

actually we are castle inspectors from "A" Dungeon who are currently on break and having a bite to eat, you?

bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


Recovering Drunkard/ 5th Level Nacho Proficienato / Muchacho's MMA 1 | HP 48/48 +0/0 Temp | AC19 T11 FF16 | CMB+5 CMD +16 | Melee +6 Rng +5 | Dorn +7 | Channeling 5/5
Stats:
| F+7 R+2 W+8 | Init.+1 Perc.+6 In2ish +13 | Appraise +7 | Bluff +6 | Heal +10 | Know. Religion +10 Dungeon +3 | SpellCraft +10

Aye Keryth! Les, Ah think tha's wha Minion said, can't rememb'r much me'self neith'r. Sept tha name Hana’a’li’no’na, Ballar's voice trails has he leans back in his chair to glance at the back of the wizard's head. Wincing to himself Ballar flags down the help, A bott'le o'ya finest vino, unopen'd if ya will.

Is it just me or have all the posts suddenly gone invisible?


Male Undead Arcanist 6 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 64/68 | F +7 R +4 W +5 | Init +2 | Perc +7

Bud steps from behind Imrael and address the group, "Yep, that'd be them. They work for the boss in "A" Dungeon just like we do. So you ready to head back to work or are you wanna those whiney union types that have to have your 15 minute break, not 14, not 16, but 15 ecactly?"


Hiro Rule Abuser 1 / Some Call Me... Tim 5 | HP 43/43 | AC13 T11 FF12 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9 | CMB +4 Rng +4 | Not in the face +7 | Perception +10
Kamastra:
HP 75/75|| AC26 T12 FF23 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +7 || CMB +14 || Perception +10 (scent 30’)

Zaehyra smiles amused, and says nothing. She looks to be waiting for some deliberation to finish before she adds anything.


Recovering Drunkard/ 5th Level Nacho Proficienato / Muchacho's MMA 1 | HP 48/48 +0/0 Temp | AC19 T11 FF16 | CMB+5 CMD +16 | Melee +6 Rng +5 | Dorn +7 | Channeling 5/5
Stats:
| F+7 R+2 W+8 | Init.+1 Perc.+6 In2ish +13 | Appraise +7 | Bluff +6 | Heal +10 | Know. Religion +10 Dungeon +3 | SpellCraft +10

Seriously, all the posts disappeared... fortunately they're back now :)
In2ish: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28
Noticing Imrael and Bud, Ballar nudges the air over the table and points in the direction of the duo. He gives Niversal a quizzical look as though smelling something rotten but quickly changes his expression. With a broad smile Ballar responds to Bud's address retorting , O aye, ADU (Amalgamated Dungeon Union) 569. The dwarf flips Bud and Imrael a wink, Section 252, sub head'n "B" clear'lay allows 15 minutes ev'ry two hours or as direct'd by tha Shop Stewar'd. Raising his pint Ballar invites the two to join them at the table, We've still go't 12 minutes ta go, but tha donna mean we can'no talk shop. Wha do ya know 'bout tha job?


Recovering Drunkard/ 5th Level Nacho Proficienato / Muchacho's MMA 1 | HP 48/48 +0/0 Temp | AC19 T11 FF16 | CMB+5 CMD +16 | Melee +6 Rng +5 | Dorn +7 | Channeling 5/5
Stats:
| F+7 R+2 W+8 | Init.+1 Perc.+6 In2ish +13 | Appraise +7 | Bluff +6 | Heal +10 | Know. Religion +10 Dungeon +3 | SpellCraft +10

Just as Ballar's invitation for Bud and Imrael to join the group for a round or two leaves the dwarf's lips, a disgruntled looking imp flies through the door. Clad in a dark blue uniform with red and white stripes running down the arms, a similarly colored ball cap rests crooked on its head. Embossed lettering beneath an emblem of a bosomy fairy in flight reads "D.E.A.D.". The imp's dull eyes scan the room before settling upon Ballar's red cloak. With a sigh it flutters over to the dwarf and in a droll voice asks, You Ball Ar Fartgram?
Aye, tha sounds close, Ballar puts down his pint and looks the imp over. Hovering over the table, the imp reaches into a tanned leather satchel to produce an overly large brown box. Marked with a thick black arrow and the words, 'THIS SIDE UP' it sides have been kicked and dented. Dropping the box on the table, arrow pointing down, the imp removes a clipboard and quill from the side of the satchel and scribbles something illegible in a few of the parchment's numerous boxes before handing the clipboard over to Ballar, Sign next to the X. Taking up the clipboard and quill the dwarf scribbles his name, returns the form and in a spiritless tone the imp remarks, Du’Orbna Express and Delivery thanks you for your patronage. Tipping his hat, the imp flies off.
Frowning curiously at the others Ballar takes up the box and rips open the top. Inside are what looks like two items of clothing accessories and a shiny red and black bag the size of a coin pouch. The first item is a broad black leather belt with a large circular metal buckle embossed with a gold and red letter 'H' on the front. Sitting underneath are a pair of tall laced boots. Shimmering in vibrant shades of blazing red and burning orange these boots are of a similar color to Ballar's cloak and each feature subtle images of a floating butterfly evading a bee with an exaggerated stinger. Perfect! The dwarf wastes no time in cinching up the belt, kicking off a worn pair of boots and lacing up the new ones. Ah order'd thes beaut-ays jus' b'fore we left. Standing up to model his latest accessories Ballar reaches into the box to claim the last item. Made of a shiny material similar to parchment, the top of the bag shimmers red and black. At the top, white lettering across an orange triangle reads "Du’Orbitos" and in the center is a picture of an orange nacho chip. On the back, two rectangular white boxes cover the left and right sides of the bag. The box on the left lists the daily recommended nutritional requirements of dwarves, elves, humans and other humanoids while the much smaller rectangle on the bottom right displays vertical black bars and has been raised slightly from the bag like a facade. Gripping the bag on either side between finger and thumb, Ballar gently pulls and the top of the bag opens with a satisfying crinkle. Reaching in Ballar produces a powdery triangular tortilla chip and pops it into his mouth, Ohhh, now thas good! Offering the opened bag to the rest of the group the dwarf exclaims, Ya've gotta try tha!
The bag works like a ring of sustenance, producing any kind of finger food desired - not just nachos. Pressing the small rectangle at the back pours a cup of crisp, clear water into a waiting cup (drinking vessel not included). Unlike the ring it does not shorten required resting time. The belt is a Belt of Giant Strength +2 with an extra whammy casting Blur on its wearer whenever the emblem on the buckle is activated. The spell lasts for 10 non consecutive rounds per day. The boots are Daredevil boots, available from most popular retailer's catalogs.


Male Elf Sneaky Bastard 6 (knife master) init+10; Perception +13; F+4, R+12, W+4; melee +10( twf) dam 1d4+7 Sneak 3d8, 48 HP Max cmb 4 cmd 19

Niversal will arch an eye at the items Ballar gets and then say seriously we are the crew each other is looking for. I'd be the pale elf by description, named Niversal. We've been hired to join you lot and do this job.

Dark Archive

Outsider WarPriest 6 | HP 48/48 | AC 20/13/16 | Init +7 Perc: +6 | 1st: 5/5 2nd: 4/4 | Fervor: 4/4 ||Atk: +10/2d4+10 w/REACH |FX: +1 save War blessing

Imrael stares at the wordplay with the confused and disdainful look of watching a head of iceburg lettuce slowly succumb to Alzheimer's.

"Indeed. 'Twould have been more efficient to have said so directly."

To be a good sport, Imrael takes an offered tortilla chip. His eyebrows rise a fraction at the surprisingly good taste, and he nods his head once in appreciation and acknowledgement at Ballar.

"Do you have aught else to do about town, or shall we go straightly to our destination?"


Recovering Drunkard/ 5th Level Nacho Proficienato / Muchacho's MMA 1 | HP 48/48 +0/0 Temp | AC19 T11 FF16 | CMB+5 CMD +16 | Melee +6 Rng +5 | Dorn +7 | Channeling 5/5
Stats:
| F+7 R+2 W+8 | Init.+1 Perc.+6 In2ish +13 | Appraise +7 | Bluff +6 | Heal +10 | Know. Religion +10 Dungeon +3 | SpellCraft +10

Ah'm good ta go, Ballar turns a concerned eye in Keryth's direction, jus' not 'til Keryth 'ere's back up ta snuff. Ee tookka tumble rece'ntlay an's still feel'n tha knock. In tha meantime, wha's been go'n on? Wha sort'a trouble you two faced find'n thas, err i-tam? Ballar stumbles a bit over his question being careful not to say too much in case this whole expedition is a secret one as far as the townsfolk are concerned. He is curious to know what Bud and Imrael have encountered though, Any part-icul'larlay nasty beasties out there?

Going over the math for the belt's extra whammy I see it is waaay out of range so I'll be axing that and leave it as just a belt of giant's strength +2. Let you know what Ballar's going to do with his $$ change later.


A tall dark skinned woman, with a slight frame, and short hair enters the tavern and sees the two groups standing at a table. She quickly crosses the room, and takes a seat, motioning for the rest of you to sit.

You can see that her skin glistens with a slight sheen of perspiration, and she is out of breath.

I - ran here - as fast as I could.

She grabs a mug, not bothering to ask what is in it, from one of the many on the table, and drinks deeply, and then she takes a deep breath

I got a message from another one of It’Dupree’s agents who is currently on this world, in this country, not far from here. The letter – she takes another deep breath, arrived just this morning, but it wasn’t delivered to my room until after I had left this morning. I read it when I returned to my room just a short time ago, then, as I was trying to make sense of the letter’s warning - a powerful spell was used to contact me and tell me that more were coming through one of Abigail’s portals to help with the tower situation, but, wait, let me have another drink

She drains the mug in her hand, and reaches for another, while letting out a very tiny little burp, she smiles, says, excuse me, in a dainty voice, and then after breathing in deeply, she starts again

Look, I’ve, I’ve got to get a message back to one of the minions, and that won’t be easy. I have a contact in Ridge Pole, about three hours from here. I’ll be back tomorrow, but, wait, wait, here, listen. This might not be the right mirror. Okay, listen closely.

She takes a other drink from the second mug, and another deep breath

The Solution Society in the village of Pawkatukit, that’s over eighty miles to the southeast, has discovered another mirror, in the basement of an abandoned castle. A group of their members stumbled into a rotten situation in this castle, something went wrong, and they are in deep trouble with their superiors. Now, wait, wait, let me get the letter, she takes a folded parchment from her pocket and holds it up in front of her eyes, Some high ranking official of the Society by the name of Dolmar is headed here now. He left Pawkatukit five days ago, and stopped in the town of Quiet Water, that’s fifty miles southeast. He got hung up there in some sort of dispute over a payment owed the Society, but he is headed here. One of It’Dupree’s newest agents, she signed the letter, J. O. Vilakku, was in Quiet Water following up on a assignment unrelated to the mirror's recovery when she overheard this Dolmar mention that the Society believes that one of Skarda’s Mirrors is here in this town, In Oakdale. She knew about me, here, and the effort underway to recover the mirror that is supposed to be in that tower, and got this letter out to me immediately, it is dated two days ago.[b]

She slaps the paper down on the table, drinks, takes a breath, and then looks at each of you one at a time as she says, [b]This is not the name of the mirrors we are looking for. I don’t know who this Skarda is. Maybe he is a local, and he was in possession of the mirror at one time, I can’t be sure. But it sure looks like the Solution Society is going to be in after this mirror after all, and we have to get it befor they do. I’m not convinced that the actual mirror she wants is here, or, damn, maybe it’s in Pawkatukit after all. That’s all I know. Now, what are you waiting for?


Male Undead Arcanist 6 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 64/68 | F +7 R +4 W +5 | Init +2 | Perc +7

Bud gasps as his mug is finished off but waits patiently for Hana to finish. "Ok, so we need to go and go now and get the finished before the Society shows up. Right. Let's go. Shiny over there can lead the way." he says pointing to Imrael.


Recovering Drunkard/ 5th Level Nacho Proficienato / Muchacho's MMA 1 | HP 48/48 +0/0 Temp | AC19 T11 FF16 | CMB+5 CMD +16 | Melee +6 Rng +5 | Dorn +7 | Channeling 5/5
Stats:
| F+7 R+2 W+8 | Init.+1 Perc.+6 In2ish +13 | Appraise +7 | Bluff +6 | Heal +10 | Know. Religion +10 Dungeon +3 | SpellCraft +10

Staring in admiration of Hana’a’li’no’na's clear devotion to Cayden, Ballar's eyes twinkle at the brown eyed beauty. Matching her drink for drink, the dwarf appears to be hanging on her every word - but that would be too much to assume. With an empty tankard held to his lips, only Ballar's shifting eyes hint that Hana's question has caught him off guard.
On Bud's que, Ballar grabs his pack and is ready in an instant, Right! Shiny knows tha way!

Lead on!


Hiro Rule Abuser 1 / Some Call Me... Tim 5 | HP 43/43 | AC13 T11 FF12 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9 | CMB +4 Rng +4 | Not in the face +7 | Perception +10
Kamastra:
HP 75/75|| AC26 T12 FF23 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +7 || CMB +14 || Perception +10 (scent 30’)

Zaehyra watches the sweat glistening Caydenite with a raised nose and either disdain, distrust, or perhaps its the resting face of Zaehyra's regard, as the woman puts away cup after cup of whatever the prior patrons to have sat here had left behind and the unseen servant was too busy to bus away. On cue with Bud and Baller, Zae nods in affirmation and adds, Right, assuming standard steed time and fuzzy math, we have, at worst, a two day head start. So where do we go from here?

Dark Archive

Outsider WarPriest 6 | HP 48/48 | AC 20/13/16 | Init +7 Perc: +6 | 1st: 5/5 2nd: 4/4 | Fervor: 4/4 ||Atk: +10/2d4+10 w/REACH |FX: +1 save War blessing

On the table over, the owner of her first mug, a half-orc festooned with leather and muscles, starts to get up and take umbrage, his tusked mouth half-open to let loose some choice insults and definitely start a brawl--but Imrael fixes him with a glare that could, and has, shattered stone columns, and the half-orc decides that giving is the best way to show grace.

As Hana 'confound does Jacquelyn even have a job anymore?' winds down, Imrael stands up, ever ready to leap into action! "We can only do what we can do," he says, reassuringly. "We have good data that there -is- a mirror built of some mischief here, so we shall secure it as we are able. As to the Society's agent, if he is unfortunate enough to attempt to hinder us, we shall deal with him then.

And after we have secured all that the tower here has to offer, then we might go to Pawkatukit and see what there is to see there. But only after we've penned our current quarry, for one slays and eats the bird in hand before hunting the brace of birds in the bush."

That said Imrael marches like a battering ram out of the tavern and toward the place from which they had just come.

"We must be cautious," he councils on the quick march there. "My companion has claimed to see a demon in the reflection of the mirrors there, although, upon the simplest of investigation, no such beast then exists in the real world. If this happens DO NOT TELL ME ABOUT IT!

I am NIGH UNTO INSANITY hearing about this phantom beast! I am made of sterner stuff than you...mortals...and upon this hour I wouldst HAPPILY trade a foot-long laceration just for the soft comfort of knowing that this necrotic necromancer is made of more wit than imagination.

Apart from that, we have found little else. A corpse, murdered skillfully, but no hostile creature as yet, save the bamboozling reflection we've mentioned."

Is there still a cordon of guardsmen out front?


Male Elf Sneaky Bastard 6 (knife master) init+10; Perception +13; F+4, R+12, W+4; melee +10( twf) dam 1d4+7 Sneak 3d8, 48 HP Max cmb 4 cmd 19

Niversal sighs at the sight of Hana and sleight of hands her fresh drinks after the first to stop the disgusting habit of drinking left overs and after she is done and the group leaps up to go Niversal leaves a tip on the counter and calmly departs after the burning angel thinking stealth is both going to be alot easier and alot harder around this guy...


Hiro Rule Abuser 1 / Some Call Me... Tim 5 | HP 43/43 | AC13 T11 FF12 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9 | CMB +4 Rng +4 | Not in the face +7 | Perception +10
Kamastra:
HP 75/75|| AC26 T12 FF23 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +7 || CMB +14 || Perception +10 (scent 30’)

The corner of Zae's lips crack into a smile, as she falls in behind the others leaving, Are all angels as sensational as you are Imrael? It is exciting to think there are infinite planes filled with a collective of your kind. I quiver at the thought of what true anger and happiness are to experience.


Recovering Drunkard/ 5th Level Nacho Proficienato / Muchacho's MMA 1 | HP 48/48 +0/0 Temp | AC19 T11 FF16 | CMB+5 CMD +16 | Melee +6 Rng +5 | Dorn +7 | Channeling 5/5
Stats:
| F+7 R+2 W+8 | Init.+1 Perc.+6 In2ish +13 | Appraise +7 | Bluff +6 | Heal +10 | Know. Religion +10 Dungeon +3 | SpellCraft +10

No worries Imrael, we've all gotta few Demons lurk'n 'bout. Ballar gives the angel a light pat on the shoulder, All ya can do s'deal wit'em as best ya can. Speak'n o'which, Ballar tucks the bottle of fine wine he'd gotten for Keryth into his backpack, Best ta save thas fa lat'r.

Dark Archive

Outsider WarPriest 6 | HP 48/48 | AC 20/13/16 | Init +7 Perc: +6 | 1st: 5/5 2nd: 4/4 | Fervor: 4/4 ||Atk: +10/2d4+10 w/REACH |FX: +1 save War blessing

Imrael looks confused and stunned at Zaehyra's observation, as though she just asked him to make her a salad with crushed glass and unicorn dreams. In time he recomposes himself and answers in his usual rational manner. "I am...but an acolyte of the Order. Commander Veienne has been documented to have destroyed a catapult with only his stare and his massive disappointment at its inaccuracy. He then repaired the catapult to working status, also with his stare.

The leader of my Order, High Lord Maredak, is said to have changed seasons with his great mood swings.

Indeed, people often think that Law must be without emotion. This is not so. Law is simply the matter of doing what is lawful. Emotion of course will play a part, but emotion is not an excuse for actions toward Chaos."

As Ballar touches the angel he feels a sense of...euphoria? Euphoria and rejection. It's as if he had a small coffee around six o'clock, and that coffee had a shot of Bailey's in it. And the Bailey's was made of kitten giggles and mylanta.


Male Undead Arcanist 6 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 64/68 | F +7 R +4 W +5 | Init +2 | Perc +7

Bud scoffs at Imrael as he mentions the mirror "demon", "I told you, you won't hear anymore from me about what I see in the mirrors." He then turns to the others and says, "There seems to be some sort of extra dimensional being in there, that can only be seen in mirrors. It appears behind someone and disappears if I warn them and they turn around. If I see one I will say "I could use a mug of Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster." and then name whomever it is behind. Maybe that way we can catch it. Unless it's Imrael of course."


Male Elven 6th level Conjurer (Spellbinder) Wizard Init +2 Perception +13 AC: 12 (Tch: 12 Flat: 10) Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +6 (+2 vs Enchantments) CMD 16/14 Fl Intuition +7 Spellcraft +14

As everyone gets up to leave Keryth seems to snap out of a funk. Huh?! Are we going somewhere? Getting to his feet he follows the others out of the tavern giving a curious look to Hana’a’li’no’na as if just noticing her presence. I'm sorry, have we met?


I’m sure we haven’t Hana says to Keryth with a smile as she too rises. Be careful out there. I’m going to have something to eat, here at the Lugubrious Wizard, and then head back to my apartment for the night. First thing in the morning I am setting out for Ridge Pole, that’s a large town to the northeast. If I am lucky I can finish my business there tomorrow before afternoon, and be back here in Oakdale before sunset, tomorrow. When I get back I’ll be sure to come here first, and hang around for a while. If you can, try to be here tomorrow, just after sunset. I’ll be waiting for you to be here, hopefully with the mirror, and then I’ll help you get to a place where we can be sure it is safe to send you back to Du’Orbna. If all goes well, I’ll be joining you for the trip. I miss that place and I could use a little down time


male

Imreal:
If you are wondering if you will ever see Jacquelyn ever again…take another look at the initials of the person who sent that message to Hana!

The party takes a moment to get acquainted with each other as they leave the downtown area of this quaint little village headed west toward the tower that sits on a small hill just far enough away from the busy village.

It is a walk of less than an hour from the Lugubrious Wizard, to the tower

The sun begins to dip low in the western sky. You have not been able to determine what part of the world you are on (northern or southern latitude) nor do you know the season, exactly. It has been warm, and dry, and there have been scattered white fluffy clouds drifting through the sky.

As you approach the tower you see a commotion by the gate in the short stone wall that surrounds the tower grounds.

Thank goodness you have returned, a soldier calls out as he jogs toward your group when he sees you approaching along the road.
He matches your determined pace, and speaks quickly, holding a spear in one hand and repeatedly shifting a falling helmet up from his brow as he walks

Captain Ogalvinjonsen has not returned from his mother’s, the Baroness’s, estate. It’s been real quiet since you left. We are just about to post the next watch. Should I tell the captain anything he should know, if he should return while you are still inside the tower?

The soldier stops by the gate in the wall, gives a few orders to the men and women who are taking up a position by the gate, and telling the off going watch what their duti4es in the camp for the night will be. He watches as you walk on through the gate and toward the tower, and then waves and shouts,

Good luck!

You are now at the bottom of the stone steps that lead up to the first floor of the tower. I will try to get the tower map posted again. You can enter the tower and proceed to a new location, one of the three rooms you have already explored, or directly back to the concealed door in the third room


Recovering Drunkard/ 5th Level Nacho Proficienato / Muchacho's MMA 1 | HP 48/48 +0/0 Temp | AC19 T11 FF16 | CMB+5 CMD +16 | Melee +6 Rng +5 | Dorn +7 | Channeling 5/5
Stats:
| F+7 R+2 W+8 | Init.+1 Perc.+6 In2ish +13 | Appraise +7 | Bluff +6 | Heal +10 | Know. Religion +10 Dungeon +3 | SpellCraft +10

Through the gate Ballar leans over to Bud and in a quiet voice, Wa's with all tha guards? Who's tow'r's tha? Who's O'gal'v'n-jon-san? Ballar has some trouble with this name, making a few attempts at it before finally spitting it out,Baroness? How far inta tha tow'r 'ave ya gott'n?

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Outsider WarPriest 6 | HP 48/48 | AC 20/13/16 | Init +7 Perc: +6 | 1st: 5/5 2nd: 4/4 | Fervor: 4/4 ||Atk: +10/2d4+10 w/REACH |FX: +1 save War blessing

Imrael nods at the soldier as a master to a loyal servant. "Several of our former comrades have been...neutralized...by the powers within, and we are come with others, hopefully made of sterner stuff.

You may tell the captain that none others are permitted to enter, or even gaze upon the events therein. If they do, they should leave accurate accounts of their next of kin so that their remains...should any be able to be found...can be returned to a final resting place. I shall say that they died swiftly and painlessly for the comfort of the living, though both accounts shall be inaccurate."

Imrael stomps onward, dismissing the mortal soldier with a slight wave of his hand.

Imrael boldly enters the door, in case any following have fear of traps. He points to the first room on their left. "There was nothing in that room, but that mirror there was where we first saw the mirror-demon. The mountain of feathers and upholstery is the chair that suffered my wrath after finding that no enemy save the imaginings brought on by strong drink stalked me.

To our right is a cozy den. The body on the floor died of violence to the neck, but no other sign is found." Imrael says of the corpse, keeping an even tone in describing death. "We postulated that a bear had done it, but as there is no sign of eating, that would not be accurate.

Moving inward, here the last of our companions disappeared. We know not how. Take care you do not suffer the same fate.

My plan is to search these rooms going clockwise. Should any of you fear traps, I shall lead the way. You may search for items of either hazard or value, but do not be overly stodgy. One does not call upon the Order of Confrontation to drink tea with pinky extended, and, as I've not seen glorious combat this day, I grow weary in its lack."

True to his word, Imrael enters the first room inward, upon the left. Bud will recognize that they've already been here and were ready to move onward, so Imrael must be backtracking for the courtesy of the others.


Hiro Rule Abuser 1 / Some Call Me... Tim 5 | HP 43/43 | AC13 T11 FF12 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9 | CMB +4 Rng +4 | Not in the face +7 | Perception +10
Kamastra:
HP 75/75|| AC26 T12 FF23 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +7 || CMB +14 || Perception +10 (scent 30’)

Zae follows after the others, and seems pleased to listen to Imrael and the others talk. On entering the tower, she touches a hand to her platinum symbol and whispers the words of a prayer to see the auras of magic that are present around her.

mechanics:

Detect magic with concentration


Recovering Drunkard/ 5th Level Nacho Proficienato / Muchacho's MMA 1 | HP 48/48 +0/0 Temp | AC19 T11 FF16 | CMB+5 CMD +16 | Melee +6 Rng +5 | Dorn +7 | Channeling 5/5
Stats:
| F+7 R+2 W+8 | Init.+1 Perc.+6 In2ish +13 | Appraise +7 | Bluff +6 | Heal +10 | Know. Religion +10 Dungeon +3 | SpellCraft +10

As the group tours the accomplishments of Imrael and Bud, Ballar steps into each room to get a better idea of what the angel describes. But to the dwarf, the tower thus far is more of a tourist attraction, or a set from the last play he'd seen in Du’Orbna, Corazón Salvaje. Perhaps, if they make it back in time, he'd have a chance to see it again...
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Noticing Zae turn her gaze towards the arcane by that way she screws up her eyes reminds Ballar of the headaches he'd get doing the same. Rather than go down that path, he decides that if there is anything of interest, it is probably best that either Zae or Keryth discern it.
Int2ish...should he dare a look in the mirror?: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
Figuring, Since Bud looked, why not see what all the fuss is about? Ballar leans over to look upon the reflective surface of the mirror within the first room...


male

The slightly larger group enters the tower. The newcomers, Keryth, Ballar, Niversal, and Zaehyra, get the feeling that this is a cozy, though lavish, residence, probably belonging to someone with money and a taste for the overstated.

As Imreal leads the way into the interior of the tower, where a large set of wooden stairs goes up, on the right, and a slight of stone stairs goes down, on the left (Area 4) Zae and Ballar pause at the entrance archway to the sitting room on the left, a large piece of mirrored glass, with ragged edges, rests on the mantel of a fireplace on the far wall.

Zae concentrates and recalls the words that summon an “eighth sight” allowing her to see the auras of lingering magic.

Her gaze scans the room, once, twice, passing the mirror each time, but she sees nothing. Just as she is about to leave, Ballar peeks around her with a slight grin, obviously excited to be a part of all this, and as his eyes fall on the mirror’s surface, Zae’s gaze comes back to it.

At that moment…

Zae and Ballar, only:
In Zae’s enhanced sight, the mirror suddenly glows blue all around the edges. Ballar and Zae both witness a figure, hulking in size, larger than a human man, stepping out from behind the reflection of a padded chair in the mirror. It is a hideously grotesque figure, with unnaturally long arms, thick stumpy legs, huge claws, and a long triangular head which ends in a partially open maw filled with long thick, pointed teeth. Its eyes are blood red. Its body is covered with dense blak, matted fur. It lifts one hand and with two fingers points at its own eyes, then at the two of them, and then back at its own eyes, and then turns away, as if it has no fear of them, and hunches down back behind the reflection of the chair in the mirror. And then in Zae’s enhanced vision, the blue glow of the mirror slowly fades away


Recovering Drunkard/ 5th Level Nacho Proficienato / Muchacho's MMA 1 | HP 48/48 +0/0 Temp | AC19 T11 FF16 | CMB+5 CMD +16 | Melee +6 Rng +5 | Dorn +7 | Channeling 5/5
Stats:
| F+7 R+2 W+8 | Init.+1 Perc.+6 In2ish +13 | Appraise +7 | Bluff +6 | Heal +10 | Know. Religion +10 Dungeon +3 | SpellCraft +10

Calling over his shoulder and keeping one eye on the mirror, Oi! Bud, ya got any o'tham pan galla-tic gar-g'l blast'rs? Feel'n a wee be thurs-tay.


Male Undead Arcanist 6 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 64/68 | F +7 R +4 W +5 | Init +2 | Perc +7

"I left them back at the bar. They didn't do anything for me. If you need a drink cause you saw something in the mirror don't tell Imrael, he'll just think you're teasing him. I, on the other hand, will believe you." Bud states flatly to the dwarf.


Recovering Drunkard/ 5th Level Nacho Proficienato / Muchacho's MMA 1 | HP 48/48 +0/0 Temp | AC19 T11 FF16 | CMB+5 CMD +16 | Melee +6 Rng +5 | Dorn +7 | Channeling 5/5
Stats:
| F+7 R+2 W+8 | Init.+1 Perc.+6 In2ish +13 | Appraise +7 | Bluff +6 | Heal +10 | Know. Religion +10 Dungeon +3 | SpellCraft +10

Speaking softly so as not to disturb Imrael, Big bl'ack fella, behind tha ch-air, long arms, stum-pay legs, claws, poin-tay teeth...sound like tha guy? Do'ya suppose tha demon's stuck in tha mirror? or look'n through it inta tha tow'r?

Dark Archive

Outsider WarPriest 6 | HP 48/48 | AC 20/13/16 | Init +7 Perc: +6 | 1st: 5/5 2nd: 4/4 | Fervor: 4/4 ||Atk: +10/2d4+10 w/REACH |FX: +1 save War blessing
Terquem wrote:

Room 10:

The first door is partially opened, allowing for a peek into the room beyond, and it appears to be a room that might be used for writing letters or conducting business. There is a large desk, and a single chair, behind the desk in the very center of the room. A high narrow window in the exterior wall of this room lets in some light, and he can see that the room is empty.

Room 9
The next door is shut, but opens easily revealing a modestly appointed sleeping room. A small wood framed bed, which has been overturned, lies askew in the corner of the room, a trunk across from the overturned bed has been tipped on its side and the contents, all simple garments, shirts, pants, robes, and a few pairs of sandals lie scatter around. While two of the walls of this room are made of wood, the exterior wall, and the wall to the right are made of stone, but the stone wall on the right has a peculiar section of wood in the middle. This wooden wall has a single, beautiful brown tapestry hanging on it, with a scene of a gentle countryside embroidered onto it in the center.

At Ballar's first outburst, referencing the pan-galactic beverage...Imrael's sigh is the sound a comet makes as it enters the gravity well of a healthy young star, and enters a death spiral as long as it is inevitable.

Without turning around, Imrael spouts, "Seven Pillars of Law give me strength! We have only just now set foot in the manse and already you join thy drinking cohort in his sophomoric games! I weep for the alternate reality in which I had said nothing, and sworn Bud to secrecy, and our ongoing exploration is silent and free of juvenile pranks.

Fine! 'There is a very scary monster in the mirror. All tremble at its passing! Fear and honor be heaped upon its name!' Are you quite sated? Now, if we might move along to -actual- work...."

Before being diverted back to town, Imrael had been charging head-long into room after room, and the instant mentioning of the jolly-pirate nickname of the beast only reconfirms that there can be no other course.

The angel points to a bare section of wall in room 9 that until recently held a tapestry, until it was removed by a now-gone minotaur. "There. 'Tis a secret door that was hidden, and we were called away before we could explore it. I shall open it so we can be about the _serious_ business we are come for. By all the powers you hold dear, if you see something just KILL IT! And SAVE thy breath, for either warnings or games, and instead just be about doing violence to that which needs it!"

That done, Imrael opens the no-longer secret door...by any means necessary.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elven 6th level Conjurer (Spellbinder) Wizard Init +2 Perception +13 AC: 12 (Tch: 12 Flat: 10) Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +6 (+2 vs Enchantments) CMD 16/14 Fl Intuition +7 Spellcraft +14

If you desired less inane conversation and juvenile pranks I sincerely regret to inform you that you have been paired up with the wrong group. That seems to be our specialty.

As the angel attacks the secret door Keryth leans in closer to Bud asking quietly, So is the usual plan to just wind this fellow up and then point him in the direction you want to destroy?


Hiro Rule Abuser 1 / Some Call Me... Tim 5 | HP 43/43 | AC13 T11 FF12 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +9 | CMB +4 Rng +4 | Not in the face +7 | Perception +10
Kamastra:
HP 75/75|| AC26 T12 FF23 | Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +7 || CMB +14 || Perception +10 (scent 30’)

Such an ordinary mirror, Zaehyra says as the look in her eyes portrays intrigued in the event of the grotesque monstrosity in the mirror. Suppose whatever spell like ability this creature has, allows it to watch up through mirrors, and possibly other reflective surfaces. Zae steps to the mirror and examines it more closely trying to discern any permanent auras on the mirror to aid in identifying the magic. If nothing comes to bare from the closer investigation, she touches the mirror's reflective surface delicately in an effort to blindly activate the device. If nothing happens she leaves, following after the angel of confrontation, though she is careful to keep her distance from the violent seeking divine .


Male Elf Sneaky Bastard 6 (knife master) init+10; Perception +13; F+4, R+12, W+4; melee +10( twf) dam 1d4+7 Sneak 3d8, 48 HP Max cmb 4 cmd 19

Niversal looks back and forth at those talking about the mirror but after the last thing they looked at was mostly a curse he keeps his eyes off of it. At the doors he will follow along and finally as the angel tosses doors open will say:

I can detect traps if you'd like at any point from now on...


Male Undead Arcanist 6 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 64/68 | F +7 R +4 W +5 | Init +2 | Perc +7

Bud sighs and says "I guess you weren't quiet enough Ballar. The mirror isn't magical. It only detects as such when the creature appears in it. I think the creature is some sort of other planar or incorporeal type creature." Bud walks over to Keryth and whispers to him "I'm really not trying to wind him up. I think he's just a bit simple. He got so excited to fight something when I first saw the creature he clobbered that chair and was mightily disappointed there was no foe there. I think he's going to be a bit cranky until he gets to fight something. I'm not even certain he cares if he wins or loses at this point so my plan is to just let the thing attack him next time and maybe he'll learn his lesson."


Recovering Drunkard/ 5th Level Nacho Proficienato / Muchacho's MMA 1 | HP 48/48 +0/0 Temp | AC19 T11 FF16 | CMB+5 CMD +16 | Melee +6 Rng +5 | Dorn +7 | Channeling 5/5
Stats:
| F+7 R+2 W+8 | Init.+1 Perc.+6 In2ish +13 | Appraise +7 | Bluff +6 | Heal +10 | Know. Religion +10 Dungeon +3 | SpellCraft +10

Aye Keryth, we're special at tha. Ballar nods sincerely in agreement, oblivious to the wizard's reference of juvenile pranks, Hand pick'd for jus thas sort'o thing, rememb'r? Feeling somewhat important all of a sudden, the dwarf puffs out his chest and crosses his arms.
Nivers, do'be shy. Show'm wha ya do lad.


Male Elf Sneaky Bastard 6 (knife master) init+10; Perception +13; F+4, R+12, W+4; melee +10( twf) dam 1d4+7 Sneak 3d8, 48 HP Max cmb 4 cmd 19

Niversal will slide up and check the door if he can prior to the angel yanking it open for traps:

perc+trap sense: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30

1 to 50 of 201 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Mirror, Mirror: A Skarda's Mirror, Pathfinder Adaptation All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.