Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

MiniGM's Unlikely Heroes Campaign

Game Master Vuvu


1 to 50 of 782 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Unnamed

The placeholder

Sovereign Court

Male Human rogue 2-- HP- 6/10 (sub) 6/10 AC 15 T- 13 FF-12 Fort +0 Ref +6 Will +3

placeholder dot?


Unnamed

You find yourselves brought together by chance or fate, or both. Or maybe it was the drink and sweets talking, but it is dawn, and all of your are gathered around steaming mugs of tea and/or coffee. A well-wisher offers up a small crate of supplies for your journey

Crate:

15 travel rations
2 Waterskins (full)
4 wine skins (full)
Flint and steel
150 feet of rope
Grappling Hook
Pitons x4
whetstone
Map of the region (+2 Survival and Geography) for the immediate 2 day journey anywhere around the city)
Bounty notice (5 gold per bandit head returned)

It is a day and half journey to the bandit base. The dawn has brought with it the realization that while you are all big on hope and expectation, you are lacking in terms of an actual plan.


Male Human Inquisitor 1|Init +6|Perception +7|AC 17 T 14 FF 13|HP 10/10|Fort +3|Ref +4|Will +5|CMD 17|Agile Steps 6/6|Judgement 1/1|Current Judgement:None|

So. Faltor says as he drinks his tea. We should head out soon. If we do, we should be there midday tommorow, and be able to attack their base at nightfall.


Female Human Cleric of Desna 2 | HP 16/16 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | AC/T/FF17 12 15 | Saves +4 +2 +7 | Common, Elven, Celestial | Starknife +4 (1d4+3/x3)
Uses:
Channel energy 8/8. Bit of Luck 7/7. Agile feet 7/7.

Alexandra nods. I, for one, cannot see well in the dark. Is anyone else in that boat?


Female Half Elf CN Summoner | HP 10/10| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F:+ 2, R: +2, W: +2; +2v enchantment | Init: +4 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st: 2/2| Active conditions: None.

"If there's moonlight, I should be fine. Otherwise I'll get a problem as well." Luriel answers.

Silver Crusade

M | HP 19/23| AC: 22/13/19| Fort: +6; Reflex: +3; Will: +3| Init: +3| Perception: +7| 2 Cavalier

Galen pores through the contents of the crate, taking most of the items in his pack. He passes the map off to anyone else you can use it, and gives the bounty notice to Feltor.

"I am all for moving out now," the young warrior exclaims fervently. "Not sure if we need to attack at dark, but we can scout out the defenses once we get close. It may take nothing more than an armed party to set the brigands to flight."

The cavalier begins readying his mount for the ride, checking the saddle girth, bit and other tack and securing his pack to the saddles strap. With his lance ensconced on the mount, Galen is soon ready to depart.

If the others aren't mounted, Galen will walk Arochon alongside them, offering to carry any of the heavier loads in the process.


Female Human Cleric of Desna 2 | HP 16/16 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | AC/T/FF17 12 15 | Saves +4 +2 +7 | Common, Elven, Celestial | Starknife +4 (1d4+3/x3)
Uses:
Channel energy 8/8. Bit of Luck 7/7. Agile feet 7/7.

Making this post mainly to fix a technical problem...

Alexandra does not have a mount, but she seems excited at the thought of the journey ahead.

EDIT: success. I accidently posted first under my default alias,
so now I got the right alias in. Sadly, the system still assumes my default alias is involved.


Male Human Wizard / 1
Quick infos:
Init +9 | Senses: Perception +1 | Saves: 3/3/3 | Concentration +9 | HP: 2/10 | AC 16/13/13

This plan seems to be quite right. Mavis stands, before grinning and nodding for the others to follow along. His purposeful strides and the walking stave he uses mark him easily as one who is quite used to walking.

After a moment Mavis stops. Faltor? Mavis turns about-face, looking for the man behind him. Ah there you are!... He smiles, Maybe it would be best if you led the way, as you're the only one who knows where we're going.


Faltor smiles. Yes, that would probably be best. He grabs the map and makes for the fort.

Sovereign Court

Male Human rogue 2-- HP- 6/10 (sub) 6/10 AC 15 T- 13 FF-12 Fort +0 Ref +6 Will +3

"I'll go grab Charlie and my Cart, if you guys have things you dont want to carry let me know, plenty of space and Ol' Charley can handle it."

He began the next morning after breakfast and hurried out to ready his cart and Mule for the journey.


Female Human Cleric of Desna 2 | HP 16/16 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | AC/T/FF17 12 15 | Saves +4 +2 +7 | Common, Elven, Celestial | Starknife +4 (1d4+3/x3)
Uses:
Channel energy 8/8. Bit of Luck 7/7. Agile feet 7/7.

Does anything notable happen during our journey?


Unnamed

someone will need to make a survival check to get where you are going


Female Half Elf CN Summoner | HP 10/10| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F:+ 2, R: +2, W: +2; +2v enchantment | Init: +4 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st: 2/2| Active conditions: None.

Wait for Alexandra - she's the one with survival ranks


Unnamed

someone is welcome to roll the check for her. Don't forget the map bonus

in general I will ask someone to not for another player when needed


Male Human Inquisitor 1|Init +6|Perception +7|AC 17 T 14 FF 13|HP 10/10|Fort +3|Ref +4|Will +5|CMD 17|Agile Steps 6/6|Judgement 1/1|Current Judgement:None|

I have survival ill roll
Survival: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


Unnamed

Do you want to follow the roads or trail blaze?

Also either way I will need to know who is taking point and that person can roll me a perception.


Male Human Wizard / 1
Quick infos:
Init +9 | Senses: Perception +1 | Saves: 3/3/3 | Concentration +9 | HP: 2/10 | AC 16/13/13

Probably Faltor, right? If not then here's Mavis'
Faltor's Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Mavis' Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Mavis stops for a moment to adjust his pack, grimacing. I bet I get to be as strong as you, Galen after carrying this for a week. After a moment of messing with the rope-straps, Mavis swings the pack onto his back again and walks onward, cheerfully whistling as he goes.


Unnamed

anyone want to make a suggestion of trail blaze or follow roads?

Everyone please click on the link that is called Unnamed under my name and upload whatever image you would like to use for your avatar. Just resize it and put it somewhere on the map


HP: 21/21 || Perception +5 || Init +2 || Fort +7, Ref +9, Will +8

.


Female Human Cleric of Desna 2 | HP 16/16 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | AC/T/FF17 12 15 | Saves +4 +2 +7 | Common, Elven, Celestial | Starknife +4 (1d4+3/x3)
Uses:
Channel energy 8/8. Bit of Luck 7/7. Agile feet 7/7.

If I am needed on Sundays, you guys can bot me.

The bandits watch the roads, right? So it be safer to make our own trail. I vote we follow the road.


Unnamed

Our intrepid heroes trail blaze through the woods for half a day or so

Mark rations for the day everyone

The day is hot and the going is sweaty and unpleasant as everyone marches through the woods, paralleling the road

Suddenly, our heroes find themselves standing in a small campsite with a clear view of the road, the fire still burns, but there does not seem to be anyone around.


Male Human Wizard / 1
Quick infos:
Init +9 | Senses: Perception +1 | Saves: 3/3/3 | Concentration +9 | HP: 2/10 | AC 16/13/13

Mavis stops abruptly, surveying the area.
Hello? He calls out, expecting a reply.
silence
Mavis intently stares down a bush ahead of him, and brandishes his walking stick. After a moment his gaze turns to the next shrub, or hiding place there may be. He edges closer to his companions.
Do you think the bandits got 'em? He whispers. Fear is openly shown on his face.
I-I- I don't know if this was a good idea. heh, the most I've ever done to hurt someone is kick them with my hoove-I mean feet. Do you really think tracking down murderers and robbers would be a-- you know.., a good idea?
Is there tents and other stuff to suggest that the previous occupants of the campsite left in a hurry?


Female Half Elf CN Summoner | HP 10/10| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F:+ 2, R: +2, W: +2; +2v enchantment | Init: +4 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st: 2/2| Active conditions: None.

Ring of sustenance. No food/drink needed ;)

"I don't know, you hired me to keep stuff in good condition. But I smell an ambush, really." Luriel answers. "Anyone wants to go and spring it?"

Take 10, total 15 perception with Flitter's help


Female Human Cleric of Desna 2 | HP 16/16 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | AC/T/FF17 12 15 | Saves +4 +2 +7 | Common, Elven, Celestial | Starknife +4 (1d4+3/x3)
Uses:
Channel energy 8/8. Bit of Luck 7/7. Agile feet 7/7.

Marking off a day of trail rations from my private stock.

Might be a bandit camp. The ran when they heard us coming.

Sovereign Court

Male Human rogue 2-- HP- 6/10 (sub) 6/10 AC 15 T- 13 FF-12 Fort +0 Ref +6 Will +3

Image of Thorin and a horse pic for his mule and cart

Crossbow in easy reach he looked to the others and shrugged. If it were an ambush it was better that they be free of it to fight back properly, at least miss Luriel thought so.

"Oh look charlie, a camp! Best go see if I can do anything to help while its owners are uh.. doing whatever it is they are doing."

He said loudly leading the mule and cart torwards the camp, doing his best to at least keep the cart as cover on his right hand side at least.

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


HP: 21/21 || Perception +5 || Init +2 || Fort +7, Ref +9, Will +8

Added my mini on the map.

"This is just too strange people" - Reknar grunts, looking around and raising his eyebrows as Thorin just plods ahead - "What the..? Why not scout the area first Thorin?" - he chuckles.

Guys I just decided to play it as if Reknar had always been there, to keep the game rolling. He is quite open with his opinions, so everyone should get to know him quite fast :D

Perception looking around: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Unnamed

The camp is obviously recently used, very recently. There are bedrolls still set, uncleaned plates from the morning meal, some crates covered by a tarp etc

Thorin only:

Was that a snapping twig?


Male Human Wizard / 1
Quick infos:
Init +9 | Senses: Perception +1 | Saves: 3/3/3 | Concentration +9 | HP: 2/10 | AC 16/13/13

Mavis relaxes, letting out an audible sigh as he takes stock that the only people in this campsite are him and his companions. He walks over to the fire and flicks in a twig, making it flare up for an instant. Well, fire's hot, and now's a good a time as ever to break for lunch. What do you guys think?

Silver Crusade

M | HP 19/23| AC: 22/13/19| Fort: +6; Reflex: +3; Will: +3| Init: +3| Perception: +7| 2 Cavalier

Cautiously moving forward with shield held in front, Galen will take a peek under the tarps to see what might be in or among the crates.

"Let's secure this place and see if we can find evidence of the former occupants before we settle down to meal. Most wouldn't leave camps in this condition unless something unexpected happened. Be wary!"


Female Human Cleric of Desna 2 | HP 16/16 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | AC/T/FF17 12 15 | Saves +4 +2 +7 | Common, Elven, Celestial | Starknife +4 (1d4+3/x3)
Uses:
Channel energy 8/8. Bit of Luck 7/7. Agile feet 7/7.

Is it safe? Alexandra calls. If this is a trap, then why hasn't it sprung? She wonders.


Unnamed

The crates are closed up, do you open one Galen

since this is technically a slow game, I will give time for the others, particualry Thorin

Silver Crusade

M | HP 19/23| AC: 22/13/19| Fort: +6; Reflex: +3; Will: +3| Init: +3| Perception: +7| 2 Cavalier

When Galen's peek under the tarp reveals only sealed crates, he drops the tarp again, deciding its best to secure the area before investigating the boxes further.

Eventually, if nothing else happens of immediate concern, Galen may open the crates to see whats inside, but for now, discretion is the better part of valor

Sovereign Court

Male Human rogue 2-- HP- 6/10 (sub) 6/10 AC 15 T- 13 FF-12 Fort +0 Ref +6 Will +3

"Did you hear that? a twig snapping?"

He said low enough for the others to hear, and hopefully no one else.

did i hear enough to discern what general direction the snapping came from?

Silver Crusade

M | HP 19/23| AC: 22/13/19| Fort: +6; Reflex: +3; Will: +3| Init: +3| Perception: +7| 2 Cavalier

"What? Where?" calls Galen, his hand dropping to the hilt of his blade, but not quite edgy enough to bare his steel just yet. His dark eyes flick around the small campsite searching for any sign of what might be out there.

Perception (if needed): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Unnamed

Everyone make a perception at -6, Thorin you have no penalty

Sovereign Court

Male Human rogue 2-- HP- 6/10 (sub) 6/10 AC 15 T- 13 FF-12 Fort +0 Ref +6 Will +3

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


HP: 21/21 || Perception +5 || Init +2 || Fort +7, Ref +9, Will +8

"Back to back boys and girls, and be at the ready just in case" - Reknar urges his companions into a defensive circle, drawing his longspear - "Let the dogs come at us" - he growls.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 - 6 ⇒ (11) + 4 - 6 = 9


Female Half Elf CN Summoner | HP 10/10| AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F:+ 2, R: +2, W: +2; +2v enchantment | Init: +4 | Perc: +2, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st: 2/2| Active conditions: None.

perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Luriel does not notice anything amiss.


Unnamed

wow Thorin? You are on point!


Female Human Cleric of Desna 2 | HP 16/16 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | AC/T/FF17 12 15 | Saves +4 +2 +7 | Common, Elven, Celestial | Starknife +4 (1d4+3/x3)
Uses:
Channel energy 8/8. Bit of Luck 7/7. Agile feet 7/7.

Perception: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (7) - 2 = 5

Alexandra does not notice anything.

Sovereign Court

Male Human rogue 2-- HP- 6/10 (sub) 6/10 AC 15 T- 13 FF-12 Fort +0 Ref +6 Will +3

You dont become a successful traveling merchant by not noticing bandits on the road?

Silver Crusade

M | HP 19/23| AC: 22/13/19| Fort: +6; Reflex: +3; Will: +3| Init: +3| Perception: +7| 2 Cavalier

Assume you'll be taking mine above. With the -6 penalty, it becomes 17.


Unnamed

Thorin spots it just before it happens you can take a move action

But everyone else is completely taken aback when 7 rough looking characters show up around the perimeter of the campsite

And just why would you want to invade our campsite my pretties? Says the particularly burly fellow in the lead. There are 6 crossbows pointing at you, and the burly fella has a large great ax

no map yet, we wont need it necessarily but they are all roughly 40 feet away from you


Male Human Wizard / 1
Quick infos:
Init +9 | Senses: Perception +1 | Saves: 3/3/3 | Concentration +9 | HP: 2/10 | AC 16/13/13

Mavis steps backward in surprise, almost tripping over himself. Seeing that his allies don't seem to be frightened, he steels his jaw and looks onward straight into the eyes of the axeman.
I don't believe that we're intending your items any harm, so you just tell your men to stand down. We were just traveling down the road when we saw your campsite and were a bit curious. No harm done..., friend
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

Sovereign Court

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human rogue 2-- HP- 6/10 (sub) 6/10 AC 15 T- 13 FF-12 Fort +0 Ref +6 Will +3

He took a deep breath....

bluff, or diplomacy however they take it: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

"CUSTOMERS!"

He said excitedly and loudly making a half bow his hand still on the butt of his crossbow.

"I'm Thorin O'Connel of the famed O'Connels candies, Charlie here and I are coming straight from Candy mountain... here to sastify all your confectionary needs. We have chocolates, we have sours, we have freshly malted orc balls for that added zip. Come one come all boys, lets go form a que and no pushing plenty for everyone."

He moved slightly to use the cart for some cover from the crossbows..

Silver Crusade

M | HP 19/23| AC: 22/13/19| Fort: +6; Reflex: +3; Will: +3| Init: +3| Perception: +7| 2 Cavalier

Galen tightens his jaw as the ruffians step forward from the trees with crossbows trained on the group. He takes his hand from the hilt of his sword as Thorin starts in on his sales pitch, but does step in front of the unarmored scholar Mavis, keeping his shield held high to protect his new friend.


HP: 21/21 || Perception +5 || Init +2 || Fort +7, Ref +9, Will +8

Reknar raises his right eybrow impossibly high at the attempt, but simply moves forward as if he was Thorin's bodyguard, standing watch over him.


Female Human Cleric of Desna 2 | HP 16/16 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | AC/T/FF17 12 15 | Saves +4 +2 +7 | Common, Elven, Celestial | Starknife +4 (1d4+3/x3)
Uses:
Channel energy 8/8. Bit of Luck 7/7. Agile feet 7/7.

Alexandra smiles at Thorin's remarks, waiting to see what happens.


Unnamed

The crossbows waiver for a second.

What the hells are you talking about? But now that you mention it we will be happy to take everything you have in there

1 to 50 of 782 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / MiniGM's Un-named, Un-recruited Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.