Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Megan's Kingmaker PbP

Game Master Megan Robertson

A game of Paizo's Kingmaker AP, with some of the best players it has been my pleasure to DM!
Campaign Map


451 to 500 of 4,597 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Male Human Witch 5

"Hold! tend her not, I offered as best I could and now I will see her buried here. Her death upon the staglords head, the source of her ruin."

Barnabus moves to retrieve his shovel and begins to dig a grave....
He makes a monument at the head and lays a holy symbol upon it.

The site is 10 feet away from where Kressel currently lays...

"Low my sister it has come to this, I will ask Gozreh to take you, imagine a place like this one, except with a gentle rain, with the oceans in the distance the waves crash upon the shore, no one there to wrong you, I will meet you there when all of this has been forgotten."

"This wrong is upon the Staglord's Head!"
points at Kressel


Elf Ranger (Guide, Skirmisher)

Rhasa waves away their concerns, "I'm fine, I'm fine, she didn't spare me a glance. And she had no weapon she wasn't born with, anyway. You should check him."

As she explains what happened, she gestures around the area, "She was running that way - would have escaped, most likely, but he enspelled her to return. She was furious, fighting every step, and when she broke free, she attacked him."

With a small smile, "It's probably a good thing she missed, too..."

Seeing Lothar tending to the woman, Rhasa asks, "Before we awaken her again, I would like to know what to expect -- are you going to try to talk to her again? Or execute her? If she is to die, I think it would be less cruel to finish it while she sleeps. To awaken her is a waste of resources," nodding at Lothar's wand, "and, as I say, bordering on cruelty."

She sheathes the long blade again before walking over to retrieve her bow. "I wasted a shot into the trees. I'm going to take a moment to see if the arrow is still usable." With that, she heads into the trees around the camp.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

I imagine this would be taking place while Barnabus is digging...

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Um. You won't be waking Kressle. Closer examination by those skilled in such matters show she's gone to meet her Maker (whoever that might be).


Elf Ranger (Guide, Skirmisher)

Rhasa takes the news of Kressel's passing in stride, not showing any disappointment nor any excitement at the information.

Turning to the others (those that were not with Kressel, save Gorguk, who remained elsewhere), "So... what now?"


Male Half-elf Cleric 5

"Well I think that we were discussing returning to Oleg's to restock our supplies and see if we could obtain some weapons that would assist us in fighting the Mites if it came to that."

We are trying to retrieve something that bandits have taken, and it looks as if the Mites may have taken it from the bandits.


Male Human Witch 5

"For a moment I considered letting you free, strong one, but tha fates fortold me that were you beside tha Staglord we would be unlikely to win once we join in battle with him. There was only one other way, alas you rejected it."

Barnabus removes the manacles, using the key from around his neck, places the holy symbol over her heart, then wraps Kressel in a heavy cloak and lays her into the earth....

"I believe Gozreh will accept her as she is, as she does not deserve tha attentions of evil!"

Packs away shovel and gets ready to head back to Oleg's


Elf Ranger (Guide, Skirmisher)

Rhasa does not offer to help with the internment of the body when she returns from looking for her arrow. Did she have any luck in that endeavor? She'll still collect the fletching and the arrowhead if the shaft is broken, to be used to make another. She will do the same for the other arrows she's fired that she can locate.

Rhasa listens to Barnabus' comments and watches him return to his horse to pack the shovel.

To Calinder and/or Lothar, if they are still near, she'll say, "I don't understand taking the time to bury her. It delays her return - I would have left her on the ground for the animals to consume. She was little more than another predator of the forest, anyway, right?"

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Rhasadilara, you manage to gather some six arrows - and then Dyfrig comes over having seen what you are doing.

"One of the bandits left this quiver in the stores - maybe you'd like it," he proffers. It contains 13 arrows of a very dark, almost black wood, with red-dyed feathers as fletching, all broad-points. The quiver is plain leather, but the strap is broken.

So, back to Oleg's? What route would you like to take?

Here's the map again.


male Half-orc Paladin 2 HP: 18/18 AC: 19/10/19 saves: F7+, R3, W5

In the morning after we have rested and done with the grave detail Gorguk will be ready to head back to Oleg's. Should we explore the country as we go starting to fulfill our charter? If so I say we explore D3 to E3 to get back to Oleg's. Megan, do we need to explore this hex that we are in D4?

Also, the loot that Rhasa found under the tarp along with the equipment that the bandits had on them, did she load that onto her cart for transport back to Oleg's? What did the bandits and Kressel have for equipment? If so can we take the cart through the woods to explore as we go? What is the value of the loot/gear that is left after we have all kept the potent alcohol?


Elf Ranger (Guide, Skirmisher)
Megan Robertson wrote:
"One of the bandits left this quiver in the stores - maybe you'd like it," Dyfrig proffers. It contains 13 arrows of a very dark, almost black wood, with red-dyed feathers as fletching, all broad-points. The quiver is plain leather, but the strap is broken.

"Well! Yes, I think I can put this to use! Thank you very much, Dyfrig."

Other questions that come to mind: Do we have enough horses for all of the party members (I think so) and all of the surviving bandits that are staying with us (I think that's two)? Are there extra available equines?

Rhasa would be willing to transport whatever she can in the cart. I'm thinking we should have a spare horse or two that could carry anything that we wanted to keep separate, if only to assure that one horse can't bolt and take everything in one fell swoop.

Regarding the route, Rhasa's not too into the whole charter yet, but I would lean toward a semi-direct return to the trading post, followed by explorations taking us to the mites' nest, if our guides can locate it.

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

To keep things simple, those hexes that contain something basically contain just the one thing... so you have found, indeed are sitting in, the thing in D4, namely the bandit camp. So you may count that one as searched.

Now, the other questions. Rhasadilara, did you put the loot on your cart? The cart can get through all but the thickest bits of forest, there are plenty of passable tracks and clearings. You have sufficient horses for everyone to be mounted plus a couple over... even if Dyfrig has appropriated one of the spares for his kitchen equipment!

Kressle's equipment: studded leather armor (cut for the female form), 2 masterwork handaxes, 4 daggers, 85 gp, and a potion bottle.

Bandit gear: leather armor, longbow with 10 arrows, short sword, 10 gp.

The loot: 321 sp, 90 gp, a pair of silver earrings, a wooden music box, three crates of furs and hides, and a polished wooden case of potent greenish herbal liquor, eight bottles to be precise.

Now, what route do you wish to take?


Elf Ranger (Guide, Skirmisher)
Megan Robertson wrote:
To keep things simple, those hexes that contain something basically contain just the one thing... so you have found, indeed are sitting in, the thing in D4, namely the bandit camp. So you may count that one as searched.

Are you tracking our xp as we go? I was thinking there was xp for successful searches as well as overcoming obstacles in this adventure.

Megan Robertson wrote:
Now, the other questions. Rhasadilara, did you put the loot on your cart? The cart can get through all but the thickest bits of forest, there are plenty of passable tracks and clearings. You have sufficient horses for everyone to be mounted plus a couple over... even if Dyfrig has appropriated one of the spares for his kitchen equipment!

Rhasa does pack into the cart anything that the others do not request be held out. I'll put a spoiler on my profile for the contents of the cart, if that's acceptable.

Megan Robertson wrote:

Kressle's equipment: studded leather armor (cut for the female form), 2 masterwork handaxes, 4 daggers, 85 gp, and a potion bottle.

Bandit gear: leather armor, longbow with 10 arrows, short sword, 10 gp.

The loot: 321 sp, 90 gp, a pair of silver earrings, a wooden music box, three crates of furs and hides, and a polished wooden case of potent greenish herbal liquor, eight bottles to be precise.

Let me know if your character plan to carry one of the weapons. Rhasa is not interested in the "female-formed" leather of the woman bandit. (Can't bring myself to call her a lady bandit.) How many bandits' worth of gear did we collect?

Also, how many bandits did we end up with? What is their status? Prisoner? Indentured Servant? NPC Ally?

Megan Robertson wrote:
Now, what route do you wish to take?

Rhasa suggests following the river to the edge of the forest and then following the edge of the forest north for ease of travel. She'd rather not try to engage in exploration with so many pounds of unnecessary gear and materials.


Male Human Witch 5

"Through yon trees E3 is tha most direct route back to Oleg's I suspect Oleg will be most happy for us to re-stock his stores with the foods and things found here!"

Does anyone want to keep up with loot and items we sell to Oleg, as well as a party fund (unless we just want to divide everything each time).....

I assume bandit gear listed is per bandit... ;)

I will use knowledge arcane while using detect magic to identify the flask on Kressel
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Fail, I think...


Male Vudran bard (magician) 2/ninja 3

Lothar walked away from where the others stood, his frustration mounting. With Kressel's death, his failures were beginning to mount up quickly in the short time that the magician had been with this group: two deaths lay at his feet now. That he did not kill them with his own hand did not matter to Lothar in the slightest. Both had been brought about by his own arrogance.
As far as Lothar was concerned, he might as well had done both killings himself. And in both his mind and heart, that was unacceptable.
In this matter, the Vudrani would have to meditate further to determine the course of his path now. His quest to attain perfection depended on it. He had hoped to do so back at Oleg's but it seemed that Lothar would need to put off the search for spiritual insight for now. The others would have need of him long before he would be able to resolve the matter internally.
A quickly chanted sutra brought calm to Lothar and within moments of achieving that calm, he had gathered his pack, returning to where his companions were deciding on how best to get back to the trading post.


Male Human Witch 5

"The Staglord has much to answer for, even Kressel whose loyalty came from him saving her from rape and murder by his men, though she never came to realize that murder and rape are the staglords ways and he himself put her into the danger to begin with....her death is upon his head alone!"


Elf Ranger (Guide, Skirmisher)

"She saved herself from rape and murder by his men by beating them within an inch of their lives and proving herself more capable than any of them. Her loyalty was likely because he gave her free rein to be the predator that came naturally to her. She chose her road. She chose her death. I do begin to think you liked her..."

So, shortest route out of the trees or shortest route to Oleg's? Any votes? Alternate suggestions?

Survival check 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 (bonus for forest)
Geography check 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Do those checks grant her some additional insight into the best route back?


Male Half-elf Cleric 5

"Perhaps if we followed the river until we came out of the forest onto the plains, and then made our way back to the trading post, it would be easier with the cart to travel."

E4, F3, E2


Male Human Witch 5

(to Rhasadilara)
"Aye, I have strong affections or afflictions for the fair or unfair gender, once I have grieved mine eyes might turn upon another such and nearby,.... think o this in Kressel I would have to forgiven much."

(to Calinder)
"Right you are I had not thought of the carts, I had thought only of the distance, either way is not overly long and gets us back to home cooking."

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Unless anyone has an ultra-strong preference for individual XP tracking, I propose to just keep an eye on the party's achievements and level you up as a group periodically. You are pretty close to 2nd now, by my reckoning.

Rhasadilara, your experience of woodland travel suggests that - particularly with the cart - Calinder's suggestion is sound.

Dyfrig gives Barnabus a rather firm look at the mention of 'home cooking'!

Oh. Barnabus, you can tell it's a magic potion but you are not sure what its precise effects will be.


male Half-orc Paladin 2 HP: 18/18 AC: 19/10/19 saves: F7+, R3, W5
Calinder Surital wrote:

"Perhaps if we followed the river until we came out of the forest onto the plains, and then made our way back to the trading post, it would be easier with the cart to travel."

E4, F3, E2

With the cart laden as it is this sounds like a prudent path to travel. Do we head back by the quickest course, or do we explore as we proceed?

Megan Robertson wrote:
Unless anyone has an ultra-strong preference for individual XP tracking, I propose to just keep an eye on the party's achievements and level you up as a group periodically. You are pretty close to 2nd now, by my reckoning.

this is fine by me. It makes it more believable if we dont know when we are to advance next. Takes any form of metagaming out of the equation.


male Half-orc Paladin 2 HP: 18/18 AC: 19/10/19 saves: F7+, R3, W5

So what is the decision on how to procede to Oleg's? Quickest way around the forest the way Cal suggested. We can drop the carts off and explore after that.


Elf Ranger (Guide, Skirmisher)

"I would prefer we take the faster route. We should let Oleg and Svetlana know how your mission fared as soon as possible -- I'm sure they are concerned about how a failed mission will come back to haunt them."

Having loaded the cart and seeing no significant argument with that plan, Rhasa climbs astride Sunset and awaits the others. "Would you prefer that I lead or follow?"


Male Vudran bard (magician) 2/ninja 3
Rhasadilara Goldenbough wrote:

"I would prefer we take the faster route. We should let Oleg and Svetlana know how your mission fared as soon as possible -- I'm sure they are concerned about how a failed mission will come back to haunt them."

Having loaded the cart and seeing no significant argument with that plan, Rhasa climbs astride Sunset and awaits the others. "Would you prefer that I lead or follow?"

Rhasadilara is correct in her assessment. We should let both Oleg and his wife know how we've fared.


Male Half-elf Cleric 5

Calinder gets his horse ready and climbs on, still not too sure of his riding abilities.

"Sounds like a quick ride back to Oleg's and then we do some exploring is the general consensus at this point."

"Rhasadilara, if you would like to lead the way for now, that would be acceptable to me."


male Half-orc Paladin 2 HP: 18/18 AC: 19/10/19 saves: F7+, R3, W5

Whistling for Durok, Gorguk pays his last wishes to Kylia. Once finished he mounts up with Yes Kylia that would be fine if you lead. You probably know the area and terrain the best. Wherever you lead, I will follow. Right now there is 1 main objective and that is ridding this land of the evil of the Staglord's ways. How we manage to get there though has yet to be seen.
If everyone is agreeable, I propose Kulia lead the way with Lothar or myself protecting our rear. Dyfrig and Finlee will accompany us under Cal's guidance and supervision.
this is an order to the 2 men going along with us intimidate 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


Male Human Witch 5

One last look back and Barnabus whispers faintly...

"Good journey..."


Elf Ranger (Guide, Skirmisher)

Rhasa nods and clucks to Sunset, turning to lead the others downriver toward the edge of the trees.

Um... I've lost track. What time of day is it? If we won't get back before dark, it would be better to camp here for the night.


male Half-orc Paladin 2 HP: 18/18 AC: 19/10/19 saves: F7+, R3, W5
Rhasadilara Goldenbough wrote:

Rhasa nods and clucks to Sunset, turning to lead the others downriver toward the edge of the trees.

Um... I've lost track. What time of day is it? If we won't get back before dark, it would be better to camp here for the night.

I am assuming it is the morning since I have stayed at the grave for the entire night to pay my respects.

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

It is early morning. I'll start the journey back tomorrow, I'm a bit under the weather today...

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

OK, you get everything loaded up and head off. Looks like it is going to be a nice day, although there's a bit of an early morning mist drifting around the trees at the moment.

A few bunny rabbits watch you go by, in the long grass of E4.

Better have a party order, I reckon...

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

OK, you get everything loaded up and head off. Looks like it is going to be a nice day, although there's a bit of an early morning mist drifting around the trees at the moment.

A few bunny rabbits watch you go by, sitting in the long grass of E4.

Better have a party order, I reckon...


Male Human Witch 5

Barnabus will likely let Gorguk and Calindar lead with any former bandits in the middle and stay towards the back with Lothar and the fair elven maiden!


male Half-orc Paladin 2 HP: 18/18 AC: 19/10/19 saves: F7+, R3, W5
Barnabus wrote:
Barnabus will likely let Gorguk and Calindar lead with any former bandits in the middle and stay towards the back with Lothar and the fair elven maiden!

If you want Kylia in the back ok, but I was hoping she would be able to lead us while in the wilderness. She is a better outdoors(wo)man than I am and would defer to her expertise. I have no problem being up front as well. With both you and Lothar in the back, that should be enough of a rear guard in case something should befall us. If Kylia wishes to scout ahead or be rearguard, then I will take the lead and hope to not travel astray.


Male Human Witch 5

"With both sword and sorcery in both tha back and tha front we should be able to support one another well. Although I sometimes fool myself intah thinkin I am a fighter o sorts truthfully is better for me tah support another in combat, tha same is true of Lothar and Calindar, we ave magic tah help us but lack skills o fighters."

Open to any order, maybe Rhasadilara and calindar up front, Lothar towards the middle and Gorguk and I in the rear.....


Elf Ranger (Guide, Skirmisher)

When Gorguk calls her Kylia, Rhasa looks up sharply, but with a thoughtful look, she shrugs her shoulders and continues with what she was doing.

I don't know if that was intentional, but I think it's worth running with. Her loss has obviously affected the big lovable lug. ;-)

Rhasa definitely feels she should be leading, this is her bread-and-butter. Until she flubs a roll, of course. Barnabus' last suggestion seems good to Rhasa, though she's taken a shine to Dyfrig, so he can ride first rank with her and Finlee and Calindar could ride second rank.

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

To give you an idea of travelling times, etc., each hex is 12 miles across. At a comfortable pace, depending on terrain and what you are doing and how long you want to stop for rest breaks/hunting, you would expect to cover around 20 miles in a day. More if you want to force-march, less if you've having a good look around or the terrain is tough.

Taking it that you are heading in a generally eastwards direction, paralleling the forest margin, you can see a distinctive rocky crag rising out of rolling hills off to the south. You are crossing an area of lush long grass, about 3ft high. Apart from the rabbits and some buzzing insects the place seems pretty deserted.

Do you want to explore E4, do some hunting - or indeed anything else - or are you heading back to Oleg's directly?


male Half-orc Paladin 2 HP: 18/18 AC: 19/10/19 saves: F7+, R3, W5
Rhasadilara Goldenbough wrote:

When Gorguk calls her Kylia, Rhasa looks up sharply, but with a thoughtful look, she shrugs her shoulders and continues with what she was doing.

I don't know if that was intentional, but I think it's worth running with. Her loss has obviously affected the big lovable lug. ;-)

Gorguk will probably be referring to you as Kylia for a little bit. He is still shaken up and his all night vigil, while needed in his opinion, has turned his thoughts to Kylia this entire time. Later on he will catch himself and apologize. Once we get back to Oleg's he should be fine.

Barnabus' plan is a solid one. Let us proceed with all haste to Oleg's and let them know how we fare. Once that is acomplished, then I say we start mapping out the wilderness that we have been commissioned.


Elf Ranger (Guide, Skirmisher)

Rhasa is making a beeline for Oleg's, within reason.

As they ride, Rhasa will indicate the different landmarks she can see and quiz the bandits riding with her and Cal as to what they are and what they are near.

"That crag to the south - does it have a name? What is near to it? What would the best path to the mites' lair be?" et cetera

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Male Half-elf Cleric 5

Calinder walks beside Gorguk not saying much, just enjoying the morning and the walk through the grasslands as they make their way back to Oleg's. Despite the wonderful morning and the fact that he now has the opportunity to explore the Stolen Lands for the remnants of Erastil's followers as he wanted, his mind keeps coming back to the battle with the bandits and everything that transpired at the bandit camp, both good and ill. He wonders if this is how it will be in all their attempts to tame and settle this land.

At Rhasa's mention of any knowledge of the area Calinder replies, "Rhasadilara, I will be happy to impart any knowledge that I have of the area that I have. Unfortunately the extent of my knowledge lies in the history of the followers of Erastil that lived here long ago and not so much in the geography of the area. Perhaps as we begin to explore I will be able to tie my knowledge to specific places. That is my hope anyway."

With his thoughts now turned to his study of the area, he tries to remember if any of his studies would give him more information on the areas they have been in between Oleg's and the bandit camp.

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Elf Ranger (Guide, Skirmisher)
Rhasadilara Goldenbough wrote:
...and quiz the bandits riding with her and Cal...

Calinder is of course welcome to jump in, but it's the bandits that Rhasa is expecting to learn from. She was under the impression that Calinder had about as much experience in the area as she did...

Oh, and if you are walking, you're going to have a tough time keeping up with the horses. ;-)


Male Human Witch 5

"Surely a few of them might speak of any dangers in this area or around tha camp.......What say you Dyfrig anything dangerous in this area anything tha bandits have tangled with in tha past?"


Elf Ranger (Guide, Skirmisher)

I guess we never actually provided that marching order. How's this look to everyone? Did I miss anyone?
.
.
.
.
Rhasa Dyfrig

Finlee Calinder

Lothar

Gorguk Barnabus


male Half-orc Paladin 2 HP: 18/18 AC: 19/10/19 saves: F7+, R3, W5
Rhasadilara Goldenbough wrote:

I guess we never actually provided that marching order. How's this look to everyone? Did I miss anyone?

.
.
.
.
Rhasa Dyfrig

Finlee Calinder

Lothar

Gorguk Barnabus

looks good to me. During normal marching and exploration all the basis are covered. The only change I would make is when we know we are coming to a area that is dangerous to change it up a bit. Such as when we know we are getting closer to the Mites to have Gorguk in front with Rhasa and drop Dyfrig back by Barnabus. Being in the front frees me up for a mounted charge with a lance as soon as we get back to Oleg's.

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Dyfrig says, "I don't know if the crag had a name, but the bandits used it as a landmark when ranging out that way, sometimes a meeting point. They just called it 'The Big Rock.' There's a cavern in the base that you can shelter in if it's raining. The Old Sycamore is a ways beyond it, but in that direction from here... but I never went that far, only to the Rock."

Calinder: Thinking back over your religious studies, you recall that Erastil has a long association with the area and that it's believed there may be some shrines to him. There was also some ancient animistic worship which may have left traces in the forest as well.


Male Human Witch 5

"I would know of this big rock and cavern, being such a distinct place tah shelter in, mean you an individual or a group as big as ours an mounts as well?"

Many outlaws have used such caves......

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Dyfrig looks round.

"It would be a bit of a squeeze but yes. I think the cavern went back, some passages leading off, so there may be more room, but I was always too busy cooking to explore."

(You get the feeling he wasn't that interested in exploring anyway!)


male Half-orc Paladin 2 HP: 18/18 AC: 19/10/19 saves: F7+, R3, W5

Very well, Dyfrig. Thank you for the information. It may prove to be invaluable later depending on the circumstances. Let us hurry on to Oleg's then. With that Gorguk drops silent scanning the winderness for any signs of banditry or threat. 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8 not seeing anything again

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Even the rabbits seem to have gone, Gorguk!

The day wears on, a nice sunny day for a ride in the country.

Mid-afternoon, you may all make a Perception check.


Elf Ranger (Guide, Skirmisher)
Megan Robertson wrote:
Mid-afternoon, you may all make a Perception check.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


Male Human Witch 5

Perception check
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

451 to 500 of 4,597 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Megan's Kingmaker PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.