Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Megan's Curse of the Crimson Throne

Game Master Megan Robertson

Paizo's Curse of the Crimson Throne AP, running under the Pathfinder ruleset.


2,901 to 2,950 of 5,968 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>

Male
Usable:
Smite Evil: 4 / 1; Lay On Hands[Chanel: PE]: 7[11 c:pe] / 1 [4]
Human Paladin 6 / Bard 1 / Holy Vindicator 1 | AC 24{28 ‘32’} [se: 28{32 ‘36’}] T 12 ‘16’ [se: 15 ‘21’] FF 23{27 ‘31’} [se: 27{31 ‘35’}] | HP 68/68 | F +13 R +11 W +15{+16enh} | Init +1{+2} | Perc {+7}
Common Skills:
Bluff +9, Diplomacy +10(+11K), Heal +15, Kno {Religion} +10, Perform {Sing} +8, Sense Motive +6, Spellcraft +5

Ashe stands and his demeanor is one of seriousness.

"Look, Varrel... I am not going to make excuse or apology for the fact of my actually being a native of Korvosa and knowing this city and its people well! I've lived here all my life and yes.. I know a lot about its poeple and places for they are actually important to me no matter how common or non-noble, whatever non-noble is supposed to mean, of heritage or upbringing those people are. I have seen father's put their lives on the line in the defense of this city to protect their families in the face of death, and I have seen mother's go without food to feed their children though hunger gnaws at them as well... nothing could be more noble or admirable!"

"Yes, I do indeed take on the evils of this city and am willing, if need be, to face them down alone if I must! I'll make no apology or excuse for my devotion to protecting this city or is peoples from harm! Everyday I worry over if I'm actually doing enough, if there is more I can do to help or relieve suffering in this city while also looking after the interests of my family as well... I NEVER feel I'm doing enough that I'm not doing more! I'll NOT make apology or excuse for that either!"

"The fact is this, should you all choose to walk away or not do what is necessary to protect this city I STILL live here and yes, I will do what I deem necessary if you should all choose to do nothing with or without your assistance! I've already agreed to work more closely with Una's leadership... as the forces arrayed against US are more than one paladin - even with the best motivations can reasonably handle on his own. But I'm am also not going to be a baby-sitter and hold Master Hytogg's hand for his wounded pride!"

"I, at least, am not welcome here so I'd prefer not to stay and further anger the Thurge. But don't you DARE ignore the fact that he didn't just shut that door on me... he shut it also on ALL of you; including OUR new leader Una!"

Ashe picks up his helm and settles it upon his head, turning to look to Una for her direction.


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

There is a saying Ashe, "How do you know when you have met a young paladin?And the answer is: He will tell you." I do not doubt that you truly believe what you say. But while you boast about care and honour, think of another virtue: Humility. Consider what the word means, Ashe and you may understand WHY Hytogg and Una have taken issue with you. I notice it too. But it rarely bothers me, as I have lived under men with far worse character flaws. I tell you as your friend, whom I have confided some of my greatest hurts to, a Dose of Humility would do much for your relationship with this group.

He raises his voice for Hytogg's benefit again, And some tolerance on your part would not kill you, either. NOW, can we please cease this childish prattle and head out? Una, our course, please?


Human Crossbow Weapon Master 4 / Sniper Rogue 2 / Hunter 2

Sorry, busy weekend.

"If everyone has made what arcane and divine preparations are needed, then I think we should move on. The apothecary first, if no one objects, and then on to our meeting with the Marshall." Her voice is slightly muffled by the scarf wrapped around her lower face.

"As to Hytogg, I can understand his anger. He deals with it in a more common way then I would have. But it is best sometimes to walk away from anger until calmer emotions replace it, and I cannot grudge him that necessity."

"For the record, Ashe, I have never said that we should do nothing, in regards to many of our circumstances. I have said that we should wait and see what happens, so that we can respond and act with full information. Your hastiness to act is a flaw that is difficult to work around, but I hope we will be able to work more closely together than we have in the past. I can understand your need for action, but if it is detrimental to the safety of this group, I will strongly oppose it until we can act without endangerment, and I will attempt to remind you of the detriment from time to time, as the need arises. Varrel speaks true: humility might polish that armor of honor you wear so brilliantly. But I will let your conscience think on that for a time."

Gah! So sorry. I was at several Shakespearean plays over the weekend. It's stuck in my gullet.

With this, she shoulders her crossbow, ensures her small pack and bolts are present and waits by the door.


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

Varrel likewise joins her at the door, Chatterbeak alights on his shoulder ready for adventure.


Male
Usable:
Smite Evil: 4 / 1; Lay On Hands[Chanel: PE]: 7[11 c:pe] / 1 [4]
Human Paladin 6 / Bard 1 / Holy Vindicator 1 | AC 24{28 ‘32’} [se: 28{32 ‘36’}] T 12 ‘16’ [se: 15 ‘21’] FF 23{27 ‘31’} [se: 27{31 ‘35’}] | HP 68/68 | F +13 R +11 W +15{+16enh} | Init +1{+2} | Perc {+7}
Common Skills:
Bluff +9, Diplomacy +10(+11K), Heal +15, Kno {Religion} +10, Perform {Sing} +8, Sense Motive +6, Spellcraft +5

Ashe makes no comment and his face yields no clue as to his thoughts as his visor is down. He follows suit heading out the door to mount up on 'Redhoof' and await Una's lead.

[I will prepare - Diagnose Disease [1st], Protection from Evil [1st] as Ashe's spells for the day.]

Andoran

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Redhoof sneezes violently.

OK, who's going out and where do they want to go? Hytogg, are you staying in bed?


I think we're all going to the Marshall, via an antiplague shop

Andoran

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

The party, less a slumbering/sulking Hytogg, head off into town. The place is slowly coming to life, people going about their affairs, shops opening.

A messenger came along the street, checking his directions. As you lot turn the corner, he starts pounding on a door.

Ashe, you know where the 'antiplague shop' is, I'm not sure anyone else does. Are you mounting Redhoof? Are the rest on foot?


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

Varrel spares a glance over his shoulder, hoping Hytogg will see sense and catch up...


Male
Usable:
Smite Evil: 4 / 1; Lay On Hands[Chanel: PE]: 7[11 c:pe] / 1 [4]
Human Paladin 6 / Bard 1 / Holy Vindicator 1 | AC 24{28 ‘32’} [se: 28{32 ‘36’}] T 12 ‘16’ [se: 15 ‘21’] FF 23{27 ‘31’} [se: 27{31 ‘35’}] | HP 68/68 | F +13 R +11 W +15{+16enh} | Init +1{+2} | Perc {+7}
Common Skills:
Bluff +9, Diplomacy +10(+11K), Heal +15, Kno {Religion} +10, Perform {Sing} +8, Sense Motive +6, Spellcraft +5

Ashe is indeed mounted and will give directions only as needed. He is quite satisfied to have Redhoof trot along slowly so as not to out-distance the party and allow the mare to not be tired out by his weight.


Human Crossbow Weapon Master 4 / Sniper Rogue 2 / Hunter 2

Una calls to Hytogg before she departs the house.

"Hytogg, we're departing now. You are still welcome to join us, but if you are staying behind, I hope you will stay safe."

On the streets, she takes up a leisurely pace but sticks to the shadows when she can, out of habit more than anything else. She also keeps a tactical awareness on the crowd and the city trying to get a general feel for any changes that might have occurred since last night's storm.

Perception
10 + 9 = 19

Survival
10 + 6 = 16


Shakhan yawns and stares furiously at the dreary morning sun that half-heartedly peeks through the morning mist.

Andoran

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Those who glance back (or are keeping alert) realise that the messenger is banging on the door of the house you just left!

Do you wish to investigate or just get on to the 'antiplague shop'?


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

Hold. It seems someone at the house wants us. We should see what he wants


Human Crossbow Weapon Master 4 / Sniper Rogue 2 / Hunter 2

With her scarf still pulled up around her neck, Una turns and approaches the messenger.

"May I help you, sirrah? A wizard sleeps within; I would not embrace angering him so early."


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

Varrel waits for the man to speak.


When Una points out the stranger Shakhan follows her and meaningfully stands behind her, hand resting on his weapon.

Andoran

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

"Uh... I, um, have a message for a..." he peers rather short-sightedly at a list he has on a board, "A Master Hytogg at this address, gentlebeings. Be any of you he?"


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

Varrel chuckles considering the warning the man just received.You are most unlucky, for it is indeed the brooding wizard within that you seek. Let's continue to knock then and I shall do my very best to protect you.
He is merely joking about the danger and speaks with a smile.


Male
Usable:
Smite Evil: 4 / 1; Lay On Hands[Chanel: PE]: 7[11 c:pe] / 1 [4]
Human Paladin 6 / Bard 1 / Holy Vindicator 1 | AC 24{28 ‘32’} [se: 28{32 ‘36’}] T 12 ‘16’ [se: 15 ‘21’] FF 23{27 ‘31’} [se: 27{31 ‘35’}] | HP 68/68 | F +13 R +11 W +15{+16enh} | Init +1{+2} | Perc {+7}
Common Skills:
Bluff +9, Diplomacy +10(+11K), Heal +15, Kno {Religion} +10, Perform {Sing} +8, Sense Motive +6, Spellcraft +5

Ashe gently reins in "Redhoof" to wait for the courier to be questioned by the rest of the party. Leaning forward on his saddle he rests on the saddlehorn patiently watching the interchange waiting in silence.


Male Human Wizard (Illusionist) 2 / Cleric2

Finally unable to sleep due to all the commotion outside, Hytogg throws on his sleeping robe, and his fuzzy Sphinx slippers and heads to the door throwing it open with anger.

"I said to leave me alone". Then seeing the messenger he stops for moment, grabs the message without thanks, breaks the wax seal, and begins to read. As he reads his face goes white, and all the anger disappears from his face...replaced by...

DC 12 Sense Motive

Spoiler:

A mixture of sadness, and shock.

He then drops the letter to the ground ignoring everyone else, and leaving the door open, before heading back to his room, slamming his door behind him. You can hear various bangs, and slams from his room...behind his closed door. The message lies forgotten on the floor just inside the entryway.


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

Varrel bends down and picks up the message, but does not read it. The Messagewas for Hytogg. He enters after the wizard. Pausing to thank the messenger and then moving to knock on the wizards door.

Hytogg, Is everything all right? Do you have a reply for the messenger perhaps?


Human Crossbow Weapon Master 4 / Sniper Rogue 2 / Hunter 2

Una takes the message from Varrel and reads it.

Andoran

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Una:
The note reads:

My dear Master Hytogg,

It is with great sorrow that I convey to you this news, that my father Professor Petros Lorrimor has met an untimely end a scant year into his retirement here in the town of Ravengro in Ustalav. He left instructions that you be requested to attend his funeral and the reading of the will, it appears that there is a rather unusual bequest, a task he would have you undertake.

Kendra.


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

Having given into temptation and looked over Una's shoulder, Varrel understood that this group had lost an important member. He could not deign to stop the man, dire as the city's need was, this was something Hytogg must do.

He turns away from the house, and heads back towards the alchemist shop and the Marshall's. Good luck, my friend....

Chatterbeak flaps a bit on his shoulder.
Una, Shakhan, Ashe. The city will not wait.


Male
Usable:
Smite Evil: 4 / 1; Lay On Hands[Chanel: PE]: 7[11 c:pe] / 1 [4]
Human Paladin 6 / Bard 1 / Holy Vindicator 1 | AC 24{28 ‘32’} [se: 28{32 ‘36’}] T 12 ‘16’ [se: 15 ‘21’] FF 23{27 ‘31’} [se: 27{31 ‘35’}] | HP 68/68 | F +13 R +11 W +15{+16enh} | Init +1{+2} | Perc {+7}
Common Skills:
Bluff +9, Diplomacy +10(+11K), Heal +15, Kno {Religion} +10, Perform {Sing} +8, Sense Motive +6, Spellcraft +5

Ashe's expression cannot be read under his visor as he replies, "...No, it won't wait, but Master Hytogg must do as he feels is best for him."

He makes not further comment as he reins "Red Hoof" to follow the party through the dawning morning streets of Korvosa.


"Right. Onwards. Do we know where we're going? Other than an apothecary?"


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

To the Marshall's Shakhan. She will at least have an idea of the Queens reaction to the rescue and possibly some work for us. If she has nothing, the temple of Many would be the best bet if there has been any disease outbreak.

Andoran

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

You all arrive at the apothecary's as a gawky youth, wrists and ankles showing beyond the hems of his tunic and hose, is removing the shutters. His hair stands on end and he looks half-awake.

"Morning, Sirs," he says. "Do you have business within?"

He holds the door open for you to enter.


Human Crossbow Weapon Master 4 / Sniper Rogue 2 / Hunter 2

Una raises an intimidating eyebrow at being called a Sir, but says nothing about it.

"Antiplagues, medicines, cures for the deadly ills of this world. That is what we are after. We heard tale of a plague ship being sunk last night, and we've come to be prepared."


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

Varrel stands behind Una, she had stated their intent and hopefully the store could help. They had taken a massive hit with Hytogg's absence


Male
Usable:
Smite Evil: 4 / 1; Lay On Hands[Chanel: PE]: 7[11 c:pe] / 1 [4]
Human Paladin 6 / Bard 1 / Holy Vindicator 1 | AC 24{28 ‘32’} [se: 28{32 ‘36’}] T 12 ‘16’ [se: 15 ‘21’] FF 23{27 ‘31’} [se: 27{31 ‘35’}] | HP 68/68 | F +13 R +11 W +15{+16enh} | Init +1{+2} | Perc {+7}
Common Skills:
Bluff +9, Diplomacy +10(+11K), Heal +15, Kno {Religion} +10, Perform {Sing} +8, Sense Motive +6, Spellcraft +5

On there arrival at "Hedge Wizardry" the alchemist's shop Ashe dismounts and follows the others in.

Though likely the proprietor Phaeton Skoda recognizes Ashe's golden hued armor and distinctive helm with its large white plume atop as Ashe has frequented his shop often for alchemical needs - Ashe lifts his visor politely and greets him cordially with a smile and a little wave.

"Good morning Master Skoda."

Majenko lifts his head from his perch at Ashe's armored shoulder - suddenly interested as his tongue flashing out of his snout taking in the many varying smells and acrid aromas of the shop...

Andoran

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Master Skoda is perched on a high stool flipping through a ledger.

"Ah, good morning, Sir Asherick. And some friends? Welcome. Yes, I heard about the ship, I expect that I shall be busy today with concerned citizens..."

He jumps down and comes up to the counter, holding out a hand.

"I am Master Phaeton Skoda, pleased to meet you. I trust this will be a long and mutually profitable acquaintance. Gerard, fetch a dozen vials of my generic antiplague potion, if you please. Six gold apiece, but you may have a dozen for sixty gold."

The gawky youth scurries off into the back of the shop.


Male
Usable:
Smite Evil: 4 / 1; Lay On Hands[Chanel: PE]: 7[11 c:pe] / 1 [4]
Human Paladin 6 / Bard 1 / Holy Vindicator 1 | AC 24{28 ‘32’} [se: 28{32 ‘36’}] T 12 ‘16’ [se: 15 ‘21’] FF 23{27 ‘31’} [se: 27{31 ‘35’}] | HP 68/68 | F +13 R +11 W +15{+16enh} | Init +1{+2} | Perc {+7}
Common Skills:
Bluff +9, Diplomacy +10(+11K), Heal +15, Kno {Religion} +10, Perform {Sing} +8, Sense Motive +6, Spellcraft +5

Ashe looks shocked at the SEVERE markdown Master Phaeton just gave for a alchemical remedy that usually sells for 50gold each!

He waits to see what the other party member's reactions are if they notice but mentally makes a note of how many vials the party purchases and will make sure his mother suitably recompenses the man for his wares.


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

That is most generous,thankyou.
Varrel new little about alchemy, but he did know enough that magical concoctions doing similar things cost far greater than what this man was charging.
He wondered the nature of Ashe's relationship with the man. Family, perhaps?


Human Crossbow Weapon Master 4 / Sniper Rogue 2 / Hunter 2

Uncertain about such things and their costs, Una eyes Ashe and Varrel to see what their reactions are before she parts with a few gold pieces.

"How much, good sir, for water purifiers?"


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

This seems too cheap. Is the man trying to cheat us I wonder?

Sense Motive1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Andoran

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

"You look surprised," says Master Skoda. "I had a dream last night. Sarenrae appeared to me and said that a group would come to my shop and seek the means to keep plague at bay, and that I should help them. Best thing I could come up with was to charge you just the cost of the ingredients, donate my time and my profits."


Male
Usable:
Smite Evil: 4 / 1; Lay On Hands[Chanel: PE]: 7[11 c:pe] / 1 [4]
Human Paladin 6 / Bard 1 / Holy Vindicator 1 | AC 24{28 ‘32’} [se: 28{32 ‘36’}] T 12 ‘16’ [se: 15 ‘21’] FF 23{27 ‘31’} [se: 27{31 ‘35’}] | HP 68/68 | F +13 R +11 W +15{+16enh} | Init +1{+2} | Perc {+7}
Common Skills:
Bluff +9, Diplomacy +10(+11K), Heal +15, Kno {Religion} +10, Perform {Sing} +8, Sense Motive +6, Spellcraft +5

Ashe smiles broadly listening to Master Skoda's words.

"Aye, May the Dawnflower shine with favor always upon you Master Skoda! Again the Inheritor's closest divine ally finds way to aid her efforts. You have our gratitude for your pious devotion and generosity... it shall not be forgotten or when the means are available repaid in kind."


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

Varrel relaxes a bit, unable to find any falsehood in the mans words.

Thank-you. It was unexpected generosity. How about the water purifiers, Una asked about?Then we need to be heading off.


Male
Usable:
Smite Evil: 4 / 1; Lay On Hands[Chanel: PE]: 7[11 c:pe] / 1 [4]
Human Paladin 6 / Bard 1 / Holy Vindicator 1 | AC 24{28 ‘32’} [se: 28{32 ‘36’}] T 12 ‘16’ [se: 15 ‘21’] FF 23{27 ‘31’} [se: 27{31 ‘35’}] | HP 68/68 | F +13 R +11 W +15{+16enh} | Init +1{+2} | Perc {+7}
Common Skills:
Bluff +9, Diplomacy +10(+11K), Heal +15, Kno {Religion} +10, Perform {Sing} +8, Sense Motive +6, Spellcraft +5

"If we all chip in 27 gold we can purchase all 12 serums he has available... I'd be willing to put in my portion."


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

I will gladly pay at that price.

Varrel hands Ashe 27gp


Human Crossbow Weapon Master 4 / Sniper Rogue 2 / Hunter 2

Una silently hands over the 27 gp.

Andoran

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

The gawky youth returns with a box and hands it to his master.

"Water purifiers? If it's just for you, pass water through a pipe of charcoal..." says Master Skoda.


Male
Usable:
Smite Evil: 4 / 1; Lay On Hands[Chanel: PE]: 7[11 c:pe] / 1 [4]
Human Paladin 6 / Bard 1 / Holy Vindicator 1 | AC 24{28 ‘32’} [se: 28{32 ‘36’}] T 12 ‘16’ [se: 15 ‘21’] FF 23{27 ‘31’} [se: 27{31 ‘35’}] | HP 68/68 | F +13 R +11 W +15{+16enh} | Init +1{+2} | Perc {+7}
Common Skills:
Bluff +9, Diplomacy +10(+11K), Heal +15, Kno {Religion} +10, Perform {Sing} +8, Sense Motive +6, Spellcraft +5

Ashe comments, "I can do that with the alchemical lab at Whiteplume manor - it seems simple enough that any of our few house servants could do the same, producing clean water for many more if set to the task for the day. I can also create water through divine magics, if our need is desperate."


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

I believe that is all we came for then, Una? Shall we head on to the Marshall?

Still with us Shakhan?


Yeap, a post of mine got eaten some days ago - and I didn't realize until it was way too late.

Shakhan looks at the vials doubtfully as he hands over 27gp. "So this stuff isn't magic? How is it supposed to cure disease if it isn't magic?"

Superstitions go both ways :D


Male
Usable:
Smite Evil: 4 / 1; Lay On Hands[Chanel: PE]: 7[11 c:pe] / 1 [4]
Human Paladin 6 / Bard 1 / Holy Vindicator 1 | AC 24{28 ‘32’} [se: 28{32 ‘36’}] T 12 ‘16’ [se: 15 ‘21’] FF 23{27 ‘31’} [se: 27{31 ‘35’}] | HP 68/68 | F +13 R +11 W +15{+16enh} | Init +1{+2} | Perc {+7}
Common Skills:
Bluff +9, Diplomacy +10(+11K), Heal +15, Kno {Religion} +10, Perform {Sing} +8, Sense Motive +6, Spellcraft +5

Ashe smiles as he pays Master Skoda, collecting the 12 vials. He splits them evenly into three sets of four vials keeping none for himself and gives each party member 4 vials.

Explaining to the superstitious Shakhan, "These are natural medicines from herbs and chemical compounds Shakhan. They do not cure disease in themselves but they do boost your own natural healing to fight off infections. Sort of like how a man who is very drunk does not feel injury as poignantly as a sober man."

Lowering his visor he turns again to Master Skoda, "Be well and wary Master Skoda... may the Inheritor guard and guide you as the Dawnflower deems needed and acceptible."

He turns for the door moving to hold the door for those exiting...


"hrmph... now that makes sense paladin. The Peg-Legged Goat is on the way to the Marshall. I'll pick up some potions there."

Andoran

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

As you exit the shop, the streets seem busier. There are groups of people conversing on street corners - it seems the main topic of conversation is that mysterious 'plague ship' although nobody you overhear seems to have any idea where it was from or what it was doing.

You make your way to the Citadel (passing the Peg-Legged Goat on the way - does Shakhan pop in?). There are two Guardsman standing post at the gate, and inside you can see a squad drilling.

2,901 to 2,950 of 5,968 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Megan's Curse of the Crimson Throne [IC] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.