Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Magnimar Special Investigations Unit One (Inactive)

Game Master Nazard

A serial police drama set in Magnimar - unit One.


351 to 400 of 2,474 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Female Human (Chelaxian) Bard (street performer) 2

Do Auriel and Awgin make it back to HQ before Laya and Heward? Or at about the same time?


Auriel Minick wrote:
Do Auriel and Awgin make it back to HQ before Laya and Heward? Or at about the same time?

They arrive back around noon. Markiv and Calatin have just finished examining the inventory lists and can confirm Awgin and Aurirl's findings.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Bard (street performer) 2

Auriel finishes telling Markiv and Calatin what she and Awgin have learned. I think it's all unspoilered up there. If not, go click on it; too much typing to say it all again. :)

"There's five of these things, and we know he has two," she concludes. "If we can find out where the other pieces are, we can watch for him to show up again. Pops, you should go to the auction house," she urges Markiv. "Sounds like the kind of place that wouldn't let a girl like me walk through the door. You've got that whole upstanding-citizen thing going for you. Then someone ought to go to the library and someone else back to the Chatty Chelish."

She looks torn. On the one hand, if she went to the Stone of the Seers, she could look up Lyeban again; on the other, she's not entirely sure she ought to go see him again so soon, if at all; on the other hand (jugglers always have extra), if anyone could wheedle anything useful out of old Rav Kinman, it might be her. She looks to Calatin to see if he's going to volunteer for the mage's library job at his old alma mater.


"Do not be so quick to move. We should wait for Laya and Heward to return. While we know what he's after, their mission could tell us where the Summoner will attack next so that we may focus our efforts there."


M Human Wizard (Divination School Specialist)/2

Calatin rises to the bait.

"Shall I take the library research? Probably the bit most up my street... After lunch, of course."


Female Human (Chelaxian) Bard (street performer) 2
Calatin ab'Halla wrote:
"Shall I take the library research? Probably the bit most up my street... After lunch, of course."

Auriel surveys the crumb-strewn table and files. "Haven't you just kept eating breakfast this whole time?"

Awgin wrote:
"Do not be so quick to move. We should wait for Laya and Heward to return. While we know what he's after, their mission could tell us where the Summoner will attack next so that we may focus our efforts there."

Auriel sighs with impatience. You get the impression that waiting is not one of her favorite activities. "If they found more blueprints missing, that would tell us where he might strike next," she admits grudgingly, "but so would the auction records at Meisner's. Someone has to know who this guy is," she goes on, pacing. "I could go ask around about a man with faded tattoos; might get lucky. Or maybe we could find Madame Harrow-Deck; it's possible she's in on it, too -- although the Choking Chelish is loveable enough to have personal enemies on the side." She pulls a mostly-squashed muffin out of her pocket and munches on it. "I'm going to head back home," she says, referring to Lowcleft, "and see if anyone's noticed Baldy. Tattoos would fit right in there." She walks back out the door without waiting to see if anyone's inclined to come with her.

Auriel will spend the next few hours asking around Lowcleft to see if anyone remembers seeing a bald man with faded Shoanti tattoos. Diplomacy to gather information 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 Not with that roll. :P I guess she'll spend her d4 hours and come back empty.


Thoughts

Spoiler:
Awgin wonders And what if you find him? What then? I doubt he will come quietly. He chooses not to follow her, though.

"I will wait a while for Laya and Heward to return. Mrs. Brigglespan, I'll be on the roof for a while."


Auriel's wild goose chase: 1d4 ⇒ 1 after about an hour, she realizes she's getting nowhere and returns to HQ at about the same time Heward and Laya get back, putting all six of you together for once.

Awgin:
"My goodness, dear," Mrs. Brigglespan exclaims from behind you. "This is what you've been doing up here? Building a garden? I don't mean to intrude, it is just that the others have all returned and are gathering in the conference room."


Nazard:
Awgin jumps as if caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "I like to work the ground." He blurts out guiltily. "It helps me think sometimes. Once I've got it built, I plan to get some good soil from outside the city. It won't be much this year, but next year it should something special."


Female Human (Chelaxian) Bard (street performer) 2
Nazard wrote:
Auriel's wild goose chase: 1d4 after about an hour, she realizes she's getting nowhere and returns to HQ at about the same time Heward and Laya get back, putting all six of you together for once.

"It's about time you two got back," Auriel exclaims, grabbing some leftover lunch off the table, assuming Calatin left any. "Awgin and I found out what our guy looks like and what he's after."

She gives the descriptions of Baldy and Madame Harrow-Deck and the information Triffan Marblecutter gave them about the ghoulish enjoiner. "We know he has at least two of these things, and the dwarf said two others were sold at Meisner's not long ago. If we can find out who has them, we'll know where he'll be going next."


Female Halfling Bard (Archivist) 1
Auriel Minick wrote:

"It's about time you two got back," Auriel exclaims, grabbing some leftover lunch off the table, assuming Calatin left any. "Awgin and I found out what our guy looks like and what he's after."

She gives the descriptions of Baldy and Madame Harrow-Deck and the information Triffan Marblecutter gave them about the ghoulish enjoiner. "We know he has at least two of these things, and the dwarf said two others were sold at Meisner's not long ago. If we can find out who has them, we'll know where he'll be going next."

Laya's eyes widen excitedly at the description of the tattooed man. "The man who stole the blueprints had tattoos! she says and fills everyone in on what she and Heward have learned.

I think we'll find that those two sold at Meisner's went to Rimblesnuffin's and Millis Manor." She frowns momentarily and says, "That still leaves one piece unaccounted for. It's possible that fifth piece was one of the two sold at Meisner's, so we should still check there to confirm. Looks like two of us should head to Meisner's, two to Rimblesnuffin's, and two to Millis. Rimblesnuffin is a great name. I think I'll head there."


Female Human (Chelaxian) Bard (street performer) 2

"Calatin was going to the library at the Stone of the Seers," Auriel objects. "Triffan Marblecutter said that's where he found the information about the fragments in the first place." She frowns. "Don't know if there's anything more to be found out about them, really, but the dwarf recommended it. Pops here was going to check out Meisner's, since he looks the most respectable of any of us; the Nice Boy with the Good Future ought to go to this Millis place," she nods at Heward. "Sounds like it's a personal residence; might be hard to talk our way in without someone who looks like they're with the Guard."


A Knowledge Local check might reveal something about the Millis Manor. [/hint]


Female Halfling Bard (Archivist) 1

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Female Human (Chelaxian) Bard (street performer) 2

Probably can't improve much on a 19, but Knowledge (local) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 Ha! Turned yours into an Aid Another, Navior. :)


Nazard wrote:
A Knowledge Local check might reveal something about the Millis Manor. [/hint]

Knowledge: Nobility could help too, but I don't think anybody has any training in that knowledge skill, so you'd have to outsource it.

19 is not high enough, although if somebody else were to offer assistance in this little "brainstorm" it probably would be.

Edit: I see I was ninja'd. Let me get kids to bed and I'll tell you what you learn.


Laya remembers reading the name Millis in various Magnimari nobles' genealogies during her time at the temple of Pharasma. With that information, Auriel remembers some stories she's heard, rumours mostly.

The Millis Manor is probably the manor house of Lord Millis. Lord Councillor Stafford Millis, to be precise. He inherited his father’s seat on the Council of Ushers along with his fortune. House Millis is an old House, tracing its roots back to the first Chelish settlers. Lord Millis is also known to run around on his wife; his current wife was at one time, just his mistress, until his first wife died suddenly.


Step away for my weekend of Tues and Weds with my son and BAM, 30 posts!


Female Human (Chelaxian) Bard (street performer) 2

"Millis.... That dwarf mentioned a Millis: one of the five heroes who founded Magnimar. They wouldn't have had to buy their fragment from Meisner's; they already had one in the family. Assuming this Rimblesnuffin's bought one of them at auction, there's still one they sold unaccounted for. Pops, go!"


What is Rimblesnuffin's?
K: Local 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Assuming it is a home or small business, Awgin will go with Laya to Rimblesnuffin's.
If it is more like the Millis Manor, I'll go to Meisner's to see who purchased the two pieces.


Awgin remembers seeing a small shop with that name; it stuck in his head because of it's weirdness.


Then I'll be going to Rimblesnuffin's


So, at the moment:

Calatin: Stone of the Seers
Awgin and Laya: Rimblesnuffin's
Markiv: Meisner's Auction House
Heward: Millis Manor
Auriel: ??


Female Human (Chelaxian) Bard (street performer) 2

Auriel will go back to the Cherished Chelish to follow up with Rav Kinman and find out where his fragment came from, if possible.


Okay, then. I may get a post up tonight, probably tomorrow. Canada Day fireworks with the kids tonight.


Markiv wanders off to the auction house to see if he can find out the mystery buyers identify.


Markiv:

Arriving at the address, Markiv finds a well-appointed marble storefront with large windows displaying antiques and other fine goods. Going inside, he's greeted by a bald human woman wearing pinche-nez, her face in a scowl.

"Can I help you?" she asks, doubtfully.


Auriel:

"Who I bought it from? I'd have to check my records. Fortunately, I just uncovered those an hour ago, so you're in luck. Let's check."

On the way over to his wagon, he asks, "So was it the Varisian witch or the Shoanti dissident that turned out to be the culprit, or do you know anything yet?"

He starts flipping through a dusty tome, going back over a year, before finding the entry he wants. "Ah, yes, it was part of a small assortment of items I purchased from Rylyn Hynter, Lord Rylyn Hynter I suppose I should say, though his House barely deserves the title anymore."


Laya & Awgin:

You approach the address of Rimblesnuffin's, finding it a building right next to the precipice of the Seacleft itself. This two-storey 25-foot-square building has walls of plain, if nice, stone, looking for most purposes like a sturdy cottage, but for the thick iron grates in front of all the windows and the iron-bound thick oak door in the front. Three shallow curved stone steps lead up to the front entrance; both the height of the risers and the lowness of the door’s lock suggest an occupant of less than average height. A carved wooden sign swings from a hanger above the door, depicting a spectacled gnomish man holding up a gemstone, as if to appraise (or perhaps, sell) it.

Entering, you find yourself in a jewelry store. This neat store front is filled with counters, each covered by a locked glass case and filled with gem stones, uncut, cut, and some set in jewellery. A long counter lies along the wall opposite the door, with a hinged section allowing access behind. A door behind the counter leads into the storekeeper’s private residence. Two small pedestals sit in the centre of the storefront, and three small step stools are tucked neatly into corners, ready at hand. Behind the counter stands a gnome who can only be Rimblesnuffin himself.

Rimblesnuffin, short even for a gnome, seems the quintessential absent-minded professor, his blue hair running wild in many directions, and his spectacles pinching the end of his bulbous nose, through which he constantly peers at everything in sight.

"Good afternoon! Good afternoon! Welcome, friends. What can I sell you today? Some fine jewelry, perhaps? You have the look of adventurers, you do. Pockets full of heavy, heavy gold you'd like to convert into something more portable?"


Calatin:

Returning to his alma mater, Calatin finds his way through the impressive entrance, down corridors lit by flickering torches, passing several students and professors, some of whom he knows, before arriving in the main Library. Here, within these too-familiar stacks, Calatin sets out to do his research.

Research time: 1d4 ⇒ 2 hours
Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 8 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 5 = 22
Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 8 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 5 = 32

After two hours in the stacks, he finds exactly two tomes which speak on the ghoulish enjoiner

Almost three hundred years ago, the Shoanti conjuror Tyval Khallish Skoan-Quah was desperate to protect his clan’s lands from the invading Chelish of the south. His own craft of summoning terrifying creatures seemed to have little impact on the efficient military machine of Cheliax, so Tyval turned to the necromantic arts (forbidden by his own clan) to craft the ghoulish enjoiner, an amulet which, when used in the casting of a summoning spell, alters the summoned creature or creatures by turning them partially into ghouls. With this new power, Tyval was able to lead bands of Shoanti to repel bands of invaders, literally stopping them in their tracks with his paralyzing monsters. His own people began to get suspicious of his suddenly much more effective minions, but before they had a chance to oust him on their own, a band of Chelish adventurers was sent to dispatch of this nuisance wizard. The five heroes succeeded in overpowering and slaying Tyval, and they took his enjoiner for their own. Not wanting such a foul device to remain intact, they discovered how to separate the pentagram into five components, one for each of them. These components, each still radiating strong necromantic magic but unable to function on their own, became prized treasures of each of the heroes, and the noble Houses they each created in the newly conquered lands of Varisia, settling in Magnimar.

Calatin learns much of the information Auriel got from Triffan, as well as some details on how it supposedly would work. Any normal summoning spell can be modified with the enjoiner to apply a partial ghoul template to the summons. The summoned critter gains some undead traits, such as not needing to breathe or eat, being immune to fatigue, poison, and mind-effecting effects, and the paralyzing touch of a ghoul. It is not subject to energy channel or take damage from cure spells, nor does it lose its constitution score, detect as undead, or any other traits other than those listed above.


Heward:

Surrounded by a stone-and-wrought-iron fence and modest grounds, Lord Stafford’s Manor is the epitome of a well-to-do Lord’s manor in the Alabaster District. Two storeys high of pale marble and large windows, and winged by covered verandas, the home oozes wealth and privilege. A short driveway with a roundabout at the end offers easy access for carriages and a small stable peeks out around the corner. Even from the street, Heward can see a good deal of hustle and bustle about the place, more than would be normal.

Guards at the main gate examine Heward's credentials, then one of them escorts you in to find Mr. Mar Bannock. Bannock is an elderly gentleman, meticulously groomed in body and clothing, wearing fine livery in the colours of House Millis. He is identified as Lord Stafford's chamberlain.

"This really isn't a good time, as you can see we are preparing for a major social function two nights hence, Watchman, so I would beg of you to make this quick. How can we help the Watch?"


Female Human (Chelaxian) Bard (street performer) 2

DM:
Auriel trails after him as he goes to check his records. "Looks like it was the dissident," she tells him, "but we haven't ruled out the possibility they were working together."

She notes that Rav Kinman's fragment was House Hynter's, then notes, "It looks like a similar necklace was stolen from the dwarf Triffan Marblecutter's establishment; we might have a collector on our hands. Do you know of anyone else in the city who has a necklace like that?"


"No idea. I don't usually carry barbarian trinkets; I only took this one because it was part of a collection of Chelish artifacts from around the founding of Magnimar. Triffan got hit too, did he? Well, that's too bad," he says in a voice that sounds anything but sympathetic.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Bard (street performer) 2

DM:
While Kinman's in the mood to gloat over his competitors' misfortunes, Auriel adds, "Are you familiar with a shop called Rimblesnuffin's? We're looking into whether they might have a similar, er, trinket."


Female Halfling Bard (Archivist) 1

Laya glances round the shop, taking in everything as quickly as she can. "I'm afraid we're not here to buy jewellery," she says, striding up to the wild-haired gnome. "My name is Laya and this is Awing. We're from Magnimar Special Investigations, and we're investigating the collapse of Naos Market and Irefoot Hall."

She peers at the display of jewellery between her and Rimblesnuffin, looking for anything that might resemble a Shoanti artefact. "We're wondering if you happen to have a piece of a Shoanti necklace called a ghoulish enjoiner. You might have bought it from Meisner's some time back."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Percpetion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Sigh.


Awgin looks around like he expects an attack at any moment. "It may have belonged to a once proud noble family."
Diplomacy 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16


M Human Wizard (Divination School Specialist)/2

Calatin emerges from the depths of the library blinking like his owl and with a thirst...

He sends a thought out to Tylluan, belatedly realising he hasn't seen the bird since sending him off to hunt for a tasty breakfast mouse, as he wanders down the road in the general direction of their base, keeping an eye out for food and drink...

... musing on devious metamagical tricks. Never did care much for necromancy, let the dead be, it's much more fun to play with the living... but from the military standpoint, an intriguing turn... wonder what whoever is gathering the shards up wants them for specifically? Up to no good, of course, but - conquest? Worship? (stray thoughts of an archaeology professor who was inclined to shrill, "Ritual, it's all <i>ritual</i>, innit?" whenever he found traces of practices he didn't understand) Bringing about the end of the world, even?


Nazard wrote:

Surrounded by a stone-and-wrought-iron fence and modest grounds, Lord Stafford’s Manor is the epitome of a well-to-do Lord’s manor in the Alabaster District. Two storeys high of pale marble and large windows, and winged by covered verandas, the home oozes wealth and privilege. A short driveway with a roundabout at the end offers easy access for carriages and a small stable peeks out around the corner. Even from the street, Heward can see a good deal of hustle and bustle about the place, more than would be normal.

Guards at the main gate examine Heward's credentials, then one of them escorts you in to find Mr. Mar Bannock. Bannock is an elderly gentleman, meticulously groomed in body and clothing, wearing fine livery in the colours of House Millis. He is identified as Lord Stafford's chamberlain.

"This really isn't a good time, as you can see we are preparing for a major social function two nights hence, Watchman, so I would beg of you to make this quick. How can we help the Watch?"

"I'm sorry, but this is an important matter. I will try to be brief, " Heward starts as diplomatically as possible. "There have been a number of crimes, including murder and destruction of buildings, which may be related to the pieces of the Ghoulish Enjoiner. We believe one such piece has been held by Lord Stafford's family since the founding of Magnimar. We believe that the Lord's house, family, even his person, may become a target for the thief. My immediate questions are whether or not Lord Stafford has the Enjoiner fragment, and whether anything odd has occurred lately -- inquiries about the Enjoiner, unwelcome visitors, threats?"

DIplo 1d20 ⇒ 5 Hopefully good intenttions will get me a bonus to the roll.

Also, Know(local) on the female half-elf Harrower : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Auriel:
Rimblesnuffin's? Never heard of it."


Heward:
"What evidence do you have that Lord Millis is to be targeted by this brigand? Tomorrow night is the sixteenth birthday and coming out party for Lady Bessera, Lord Millis' daughter. All manner of noble and political dignitaries will be in attendance, and our local security has been increased sixfold as a result. Lord Millis is currently occupied with preparations, but if you wish to make an appointment for tomorrow morning to discuss your concerns, I can schedule you fifteen minutes."

The description sounds like any one of a hundred Varisian fortune tellers who ply their trade through Magnimar.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Bard (street performer) 2

Does Auriel know anything about the House Pinecrest that Triffan Marblecutter bought the fragment from? Knowledge (local) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 Apparently not.

If Auriel knows where Meisner's auction house is, she'll head over in that direction and see if she can meet up with Markiv. Otherwise, she'll go back to headquarters.


Naz:
"Ah, yes. Thank you ma'am. I have recently begun to acquire an interest in rare Shoanti artifacts. I've been told that this auction house was in possesion of a pair of pendants and I may be able to find out who purchased them from you," Markiv removes his glasses and carefully polishes the lenses, "Now I know, the next time I need an item of utmost rarity I will have to visit during one of your auctions."


Nazard wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

The description sounds like any one of a hundred Varisian fortune tellers who ply their trade through Magnimar.

Was hoping the half-elf part would narrow things down.

Does this geezer have wax in his ears? Heward sighs, then changes that to a deep inhalation, before beginning again patiently.

"It's mostly conjecture at this point. Pieces of the Enjoiner were missing at both crime scenes, apparently taken by the murderer. I appreciate that His Lordship is busy right now. Can you confirm whether or not the Millis' still hold their portion of the Enjoiner? And whether anything out of the ordinary has happened in the last two weeks?"


Laya & Awgin:
"Once proud, indeed," Rimblesnuffin replies with a sniff. "Still proud, if you ask me, though just with much less reason. Yes, I know to what you are referring. The ghoulish enjoiner fragment. Took me quite awhile to find out what it was. Lord Harbuck had no real clue, other than that it was old and magical, which it is very much both. Of course, the magic is worthless without the other pieces, but it has intrinsic historical value, beyond the rarity of black gold and platinum necklaces. Here, have a look."

He hops down off his stool and drags it over to one end of a long counter, then remounts it. He opens the display case and removes a simple triangular pendant of black on a silvery necklace.

"Sadly, it turns out that there is very little market for magical items which don't do anything except be magical. Pity. So what does the enjoiner fragment have to do with the collapse of buildings? I heard about that. Terrible doings."


Heward:
"Let me see those credentials again, young man." He looks them over. "Magnimar Special Investigations? Never heard of it. I don't know what you hope to gain by worming your way into the manor at this point, I have no idea, but now be off with you before I call the real Watch."


Markiv:
"I'm sorry, sir, but it is against Meisner's policy to disclose the purchaser of our goods to the general public. Our clients expect a certain amount of discretion and privacy."


Nazard wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

I tried to play nice, but this guy needs a beatdown.

"Go ahead. Call them. Be sure to be sure to ask for Captain Ilar Percival. When they arrive they can haul your butt down to headquarters for obstructing my investigation. You can wait down there while I interview His Lordship. Then I'll come talk to you. You might get out in time to attend the party, but by then it's unlikely that anyone will want you there."

Intimidate 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Some day I'm going to make an Intimidation roll.


Female Halfling Bard (Archivist) 1

Laya hurries over to where Rimblesnuffin has moved. She gazes intently at the pendant. "We have reason to believe that whoever knocked the buildings down did it specifically to get the enjoiner. Each location contained a shop that had one of the pieces, and each piece has gone missing from the wreckage. We believe that your shop will be one of the next places to be hit. Has anyone else asked about the enjoiner recently. In particular, have you seen a tattooed Shoanti man in or near the shop?"

She places her pack on the counter top and pulls out a piece of parchment and chalk. She then begins to quickly sketch the pendant. She follows that with a quick detect magic spell to confirm the pendant's magical nature.


Heward:
Bannock looks decidedly unimpressed with Heward's little speech, although his eyebrows do flicker with recognition at Percival's name. If it had any impact on the man, however, he doesn't show it.

"Investigator Wallas," he says, adding as much contempt as possible to that title, "if you will excuse me, as I've said, things are very busy. You be sure to bring up this exchange with your captain. Perhaps he can better school you in the proper channels by which you should seek an audience with someone of His Lordship's importance. If you have any further questions, please direct them to Mr. Dav Tellinger, Esquire, His Lordship's personal attorney. Good day."

The man gives Heward a cursory bow and withdraws.


Nax:
The old man searches his pockets for a moment and retrieves the MSI badge, "Perhaps I should have mentioned, that this is of a proffesional interest. The people who purchased those items may be in danger and I aim to protect them."

"I understand the need for privacy, and I can assure you that their identities and associations with this establishment will not be revealed to anyone outside of the investigation."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

351 to 400 of 2,474 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Magnimar Special Investigations Unit One All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.