Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

MSI Rookie Squad Two (Inactive)

Game Master Nazard

MAPS


751 to 800 of 877 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Chirurgeon-Internal Alchemist lvl 1, HP 10/10, Bombs 0/3day, AC16/T12/F14, F +3, R +4, W +0, Init +2, Perc +6, HeroPoints 2/3

#%£¥!!!
The half orc says between heavy breaths.
Who are these people? Whats going on?


Male Human (Shoanti/Varisian) Fighter/1

Sorry about not posting regularly

Hearing the woman scream and assuming Grigory was handling a bad guy Krojun heads after the man inside the cafe. He bellows : "Hold, in the name of the city watch lay down your arms." sword still in hand and really not in the mood for any shenanigans.


As Krojun strides across the street, he suddenly feels very drowsy. Will save DC 15 or fall asleep.

The man going inside the cafe stops and comes back out, moving to stand between Krojun and the Varisian woman.

Dublaine:
Dublaine feels the Varisian behind him slip away to the back of the jeweler's.

Dublaine is up.


Male Human (Shoanti/Varisian) Fighter/1

Overcome with sudden fatigue Krojun falls to the ground fast asleep.

Will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Chirurgeon-Internal Alchemist lvl 1, HP 10/10, Bombs 0/3day, AC16/T12/F14, F +3, R +4, W +0, Init +2, Perc +6, HeroPoints 2/3

Eudonius goes around the building following Krojun's path. Seeing the shoanti warrior fall asleep he kicks him back into consciousness. More sorcery!

or not and get dead. I dont care. he wisper.

Surrender now! You have been warned, there will be no second chances. he shouts while positioning himself in front of Krojun holding his sword with both hands in a defensive stance.


Male Elf Rogue/1

Dublaine pulled out his knife, though without sight, like all his kind he still had sensitive hearing. Moving away from the wall, he aimed to move across the intervening space, toward the sounds of screaming. Going quietly, letting his ears, his finger and his sense of smell, help him establish his surroundings. He moved quietly trying to avoid being detected, whilst using what he knew of the street to help him.

Stealth roll 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Grand Lodge

M Human Urban Ranger 1

After securing the unconscious Varisian, Grigory stealthily moves to look around the northeast corner of Rimblesnuffin's store.

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Grand Lodge

M Human Urban Ranger 1

And apparently Grigory not only trips over his own tripwire, but also drags it behind him as he moves along the back of the building.


Krojun heads towards the cafe, then falls asleep. Dublaine, being released from his captivity, blindly feels his way out into the street, also towards the cafe. Eudonius comes barreling around, not-so-gently kicking Krojun to awaken him (standard action to do that, so he's done). Meanwhile, Grigory cuffs the Varisian to the railing, announcing his presence there to sleeping peasants in Tian Xia.

Krojun is up (well, technically he's down, as in prone). He sees two Varusian men protecting a woman in gypsy garb.

"All I want is Mikobar," the woman says. "Hand over your boss, and we'll let you live."

Several quavers bely the bravado of her words.


Male Human (Shoanti/Varisian) Fighter/1

Rationalising that he must have been hit with some kind of sleeping spell generations old fury boils within him as he stand up picking up his sword as he raises. Eyeing the 3 human he yells: "You, you dare to attack me. Surrender now or you'll regret it."His Shoanti heritage is at the moment without question, he is his forebears fury. Sword in hand he taks a step towards the three.

I am suddenly considering MC barbarian


"I told you. Hand over your boss. He will only betray you in the end, anyway."


F Human Rog1

I wonder when they will finally realize that we don't work for whats-his-name.


Chirurgeon-Internal Alchemist lvl 1, HP 10/10, Bombs 0/3day, AC16/T12/F14, F +3, R +4, W +0, Init +2, Perc +6, HeroPoints 2/3

We would not be much of a city watch if we handed over the Lord-Mayor to the first band of ragtag gipsys that come along causing trouble. I do not know who s that Mikobar fellow. You are all under arrest. Come peacefull to the station before you dig even deeper graves for yourselfs.


"You expect me to believe some bumbling City Watch pigs managed to stumble into Mikobar's robbery without knowing who he even is? You could at least have come up with a better story. Clearly he has hired more supporters to replace me after his double-cross, and he'll double-cross you as well. Give him up, or my unseen forces will destroy you, and then your boss."

Sense Motive DC 14:
Something in her voice leads you to doubt she has any forces other than her three flunkies.


Male Human (Shoanti/Varisian) Fighter/1

"That's it" Krojun mumbles. Clearly having lost the last of his patience, he walks towards the three sword raised in one hand his credentials in the other. "Does this look like a toy to you?" he yells. "This is your final chance, my blade is next, surrender!"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Grand Lodge

M Human Urban Ranger 1

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Grand Lodge

M Human Urban Ranger 1

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

"If we were working with Mikobar, wouldn't we be with him making our escape instead of saving this shop from collapse and wasting time with you and your lackeys? I've dispatched one of your henchmen already myself and I'm confident we can handle the three of you as well. We know what you and Mikobar are both after and we're not letting either of you get it. Your best option seems to be cooperating with us. Your only other option is a very long stay behind bars, and I doubt you're being compensated handsomely enough to make that option worthwhile."

Who in the heck was shooting at the Varisians? I'm guessing it was Rimblesnuffin, but I'd like to be sure.


Actually it was Mr. Copperhill, one of the cafe owners. Mrs. Copperhill was also shooting, though not as successfully.:)

"You mistake me, sir. I care not for Mikobar's trinket, I just want him. But as you say, he is not here."

The woman casts a spell and vanishes! Her remaining lackeys look shocked for a moment, then tighten their grips on their rapiers.

Resume combat!

ROUND 1
Varisians
Dublaine
Eudonius
Grigory
Krojun


Male Elf Rogue/1

Sorry for some reason my greader hasn't updated the latest feeds in, so I didn't realise people had been carrying on. Anyway doesn't look as if I've kept you waiting too long...

Dublaine moved forward as he said. "And somebody better be able to reverse this blindness condition, assaulting an officer of the law carries stiff penalties." Before muttering to himself, "Least it should do. As he fervently hoped that he'd not have to suffer the indignity of being blind for much longer.


Chirurgeon-Internal Alchemist lvl 1, HP 10/10, Bombs 0/3day, AC16/T12/F14, F +3, R +4, W +0, Init +2, Perc +6, HeroPoints 2/3

Eudonius tosses a bomb on the lackey which was nearer the vanished spellcaster.
Touch Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Fire Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Crit Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Splash Dmg=2

Damn mages!


The Varisian screams in pain as he is badly burned by Eudonius' concoction.

Grigory!

Grand Lodge

M Human Urban Ranger 1

Sap attack the nearest bad guy...

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Human (Shoanti/Varisian) Fighter/1

Seeing Grigory using his sap, Krojun regains a little composure, put his sword away and tries to grapple the other one.

Grapple: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7


Male Elf Rogue/1

Man things are quiet around here, everyone ok?


Grigory's sap connects and lays the man on the ground. Krojun's own strike is unsuccessful against the burned man.

The burned Varisian stabs at Krojun.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Critical confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 1) + 2 = 9

Injured and half blinded by the fire, the man still manages to bury several inches of rapier blade into Krojun's belly.

Eudonius is up!


Chirurgeon-Internal Alchemist lvl 1, HP 10/10, Bombs 0/3day, AC16/T12/F14, F +3, R +4, W +0, Init +2, Perc +6, HeroPoints 2/3

The half orc moves foward and attacks Krojun's adversarie.
Atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Dmg: 2d4 + 7 ⇒ (1, 1) + 7 = 9


Male Human (Shoanti/Varisian) Fighter/1

Krojun roars out in pain as the rapier pierces his skinn. Looking down at the thin blade he forceful steps back freeing himself from the cold metal. As soon as he is clear he presses a hand against to slow down the bleeding. With his other has he draws his longsword and lashes out after the man.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Confirming: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Hp: 4/13


Krojun's riposte is far more severe than the Varisian's thrust. The man drops to the ground.

Perception DC 14:
You hear the sounds of running footsteps to the West.


Chirurgeon-Internal Alchemist lvl 1, HP 10/10, Bombs 0/3day, AC16/T12/F14, F +3, R +4, W +0, Init +2, Perc +6, HeroPoints 2/3

Percept: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Grand Lodge

M Human Urban Ranger 1

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Grand Lodge

M Human Urban Ranger 1

"Sounds like someone's making a break for it down that way!" Grigory shouts, gesturing westward toward the direction of the footsteps.
"Someone should probably try to secure our unconscious assailant. I've already got one of them shackled to the stairs out back." he suggests before taking off after the sound.


Chirurgeon-Internal Alchemist lvl 1, HP 10/10, Bombs 0/3day, AC16/T12/F14, F +3, R +4, W +0, Init +2, Perc +6, HeroPoints 2/3

Is there any enemy varisian warriors still standing?


Nope, just the invisible runaway.


Male Human (Shoanti/Varisian) Fighter/1

Standing with a bloody sword in one hand and the other hand pressed against his abdomen. "I'm not really able to run after anyone, sorry." he smiles.


Male Elf Rogue/1

"Any fight you can walk away from..." Dublaine says, somewhat diffidently as he was trying to make his way across the road, wondering how the others, especially Krojun was doing. His thoughts couldn't help but turn to Lady Trace and what was most likely to be a horrible scene awaiting them down below.


Male Human (Shoanti/Varisian) Fighter/1

Krojun is a bit surprised seeing the elf stumbling around. He sheaths his sword and walk over to him, putting his hand on the rogue's shoulder he ask: "Are you al right?"


Male Elf Rogue/1

Holding back the biting retort he'd like to deliver, but Krojun didn't deserve he instead said, "Blasted witch must have put a spell on me, I'm blind!.


Chirurgeon-Internal Alchemist lvl 1, HP 10/10, Bombs 0/3day, AC16/T12/F14, F +3, R +4, W +0, Init +2, Perc +6, HeroPoints 2/3

Drawing his wand again the half orc heals the shoanti officer.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

This should make you better Krojun. There is not much I can do for you now Dublaine. Hold tight until we get back to our barracks.

He than proceed to follow Grigory.


Perception DC 14 for Grigory, 19 for everybody else:
The sound of footsteps continues to the west.


Male Elf Rogue/1

Dublaine nods, somewhat feebly given that he can only judge by sound where Eudonius is. But nonetheless shows his appreciation and hopes that the yard isn't slow in coming forward to help downed officers.


Chirurgeon-Internal Alchemist lvl 1, HP 10/10, Bombs 0/3day, AC16/T12/F14, F +3, R +4, W +0, Init +2, Perc +6, HeroPoints 2/3

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Grand Lodge

M Human Urban Ranger 1

Grigory thinks better of shouting back to his companions in case the invisible witch hasn't noticed he's given chase. Instead, he looks back to catch Eudonius' eye, then motions in the direction of the footsteps, which sound like they are continuing westward.

Grand Lodge

M Human Urban Ranger 1

Oops. I previewed the post with my roll, but then replaced the dice roll with my response given what I had rolled. My deleted dice roll was: 1d20 + 9 => (15) + 9 = 24.


F Human Rog1

just roll again, your roll is saved for a while

Grand Lodge

M Human Urban Ranger 1

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Grand Lodge

M Human Urban Ranger 1

That's even better.


Chirurgeon-Internal Alchemist lvl 1, HP 10/10, Bombs 0/3day, AC16/T12/F14, F +3, R +4, W +0, Init +2, Perc +6, HeroPoints 2/3

The half orc nods and follow Grigory close by, sword in hand.


Male Human (Shoanti/Varisian) Fighter/1

Krojun shakes a little as the energy pulses through him reknitting the wound. "Thank you Eudonius, I needed that."

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Again, Perception checks to continue following the sound of footsteps, this time everybody's DCs are 5 higher. If you make the DC, you can hear the footsteps, but realize that they are outpacing you.


Chirurgeon-Internal Alchemist lvl 1, HP 10/10, Bombs 0/3day, AC16/T12/F14, F +3, R +4, W +0, Init +2, Perc +6, HeroPoints 2/3

Not sure but I think only me and Grigory are following the footsteps. Would my DC be the same as Grigory's now that we are close by?

Eudonius advances following Grigory s lead while listening for footsteps and trying his best to be stealthy.
Percept: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Stealth: 1d20 ⇒ 13

751 to 800 of 877 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / MSI Rookie Squad Two All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.