Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

MSI Rookie Squad One (Inactive)

Game Master Nazard


951 to 1,000 of 1,212 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

Barin makes his way up the stairs. The Hellknight doesn't react to his passage, and the stairs are tight enough that Barin bumps the man several times in the process. Up above, he finds a hallway leading to bedrooms. The building is shifting much more up here than down below.

Issceran moves into the building as well, looking around at the damage as it happens. Hearing Barin's warning, he nods and ducks back out. Rasil follows, pointing for Simza to follow Issceran.

ROUND 3
Unknown
Barin
Issceran
Rasil
Simza
Koraq

Sorry, Koraq. Getting my MSI Urban Barbarians confused, although I think the other guy is an Urban Ranger...


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

No sign of Mikobar or anyone else upstairs then? If so I'l rush underground to help poor "Krojun", it would be nice if I could use my readied action to do so, if not I'll obviously wait. (;D). And thanks Rasil I completely forgot about the illusion trap


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

Sorry about the delay in posting. Have to leave faaar too early on Saturdays to get to my RL gaming session :p

Simza shakes her head in dismay at the chaos surrounding her, Barin rushing off in the wrong direction, and apparently forgetting what Rimblesnuffin had said about his alarm system, and Rasil and Issceran running around outside. She was just opening her mouth to remind Barin about the false knight when Rasil beat her to it.

"Mikobar's not going to be in here. He'll be outside, watching from nearby!" she calls out to the dwarf instead. With the ruckus they were making and Issceran's lantern giving them away he would undoubtedly be far, far away by the time they had dealt with his summoned creatures. She just hoped they could at least stop his minions before they brought Rimblesnuffin's shop down...

Before Koraq can rush off down the trapdoor Simza smacks him on the back again, calling up a protective skin of force to hopefully deflect any attacks, and then hurriedly follows him down to do what she can against the elementals.

Round 3:
Shield of Faith on Koraq, move down into the basement... K34 on Koraq's view?


Simza slaps a shield of faith on Koraq and heads downstairs. Koraq quickly follows behind her.

Koraq's chain slides across the earth elemental, but none of the spikes seem to catch. The elemental ignores the attack, continuing to attack the foundations.

Round 4
A third elemental rises up out of the ground between the first two and adds its fists to the assault on the stones.

ROUND 4
Unknown
Elementals
Barin
Issceran
Rasil
Koraq
Simza


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

I've got to ask again nothing worth mentioning upside besides the illusion?

Considering how the building is shaking and Koraq's cry for help Barin decides to run downstairs blades drawn:

Round 4:
Barin runs downstairs and positions himself where he can charge one of the elemetals next round


Nothing worth mentioning, Barin. No signs of anybody up there at all. You can easily make it down to a chargeable position for next round.

Maps Updated

Issceran deposits the lantern on the ground at the corner of the building for Simza and Rasil, and sneaks off into the darkness of the north alley.

ROUND 4
Unknown
Elementals
Barin
Issceran
Rasil
Koraq
Simza


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

Uhh, Simza's doesn't seem to have been updated. She followed Koraq downstairs.

Simza frowns in concern as another elemental arrives in the basement, moving across out of Barin's way, to stand beside Koraq, before drawing her mace.

Round 4:
I believe she should be able to get to N34 with one move, then standard to draw her weapon.


Weird. Just look on Koraq's map, then.


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

Round 4: Nazard Only!:

Upon seeing the men, Rasil pulled up short, stopping at the building's corner.

He readied his hanbo while he moved his off hand to form arcane gestures and muttered the strange words of a spell.

Rasil casts sleep, targeting all three men with the 10 ft. radius burst. Will save DC 13.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Round 4:

The furied half-orc whips the chain up overhead and slams it down on the newly created elemental, hoping to stop the newest one from causing significant damage.

Power attack with Spiked Chain @ Elemental in L35: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage upon success: 2d4 + 10 ⇒ (1, 4) + 10 = 15

"And STAY down!"


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

it's Simza's turn, isn't it?


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

She already gave her action, so just waiting on Nazard for any results.


Sorry all. I had two whole hours set aside for updating my pbps, and then they got taken in a puff of smoke. Tomorrow for sure.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

It's ok Nazard... we just miss you :P


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

It's cool. I've got enough on my plate at the moment :)


Rasil Only:

Will 1: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Will 2: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Will 3: 1d20 ⇒ 17

The two lead Varisians tumble to the ground, asleep. The third shakes is head to clear the magic from his mind, then mutter a curse as he sees his companions hit the cobblestones. He grabs one of his companions and shakes him awake, muttering something to someone out of Rasil's sight line in a language he doesn't know. The newly awakened companion stands up and retrieves his rapier. The other Varisian continues to snore away.

Even as this happens, however, the building behind the gnome groans slightly, and one of the upstairs windows shatters, raining glass over the cliff and down towards Lowcleft.

Meanwhile, down below, Koraq lands a solid blow, ripping off one of the elementals' arms. It quickly reforms them from within itself, but its overall structural integrity looks shaky at best. Simza slips down into the cellar and beside Koraq, readying her mace.

The three elementals, including the one Koraq just nailed, continue to ignore the party, concentrating their efforts on demolishing the foundation stones. Serious cracks appear in the stones and one of them shifts slightly. Plaster rains down from the floor above, and you hear the sounds of breaking glass.

To make matters worse, the trap door suddenly closes!

ROUND 5
Unknown
Unknown
Elementals
Barin
Issceran
Rasil
Koraq
Simza

Maps Updated
Everyone in the cellar can look at Koraq's.

Elemental Stats:

AC/Touch/FF: 17/10/17
F/R/W: +6/-1/+3
CMD: 15
HP Elemental 1: 17
HP Elemental 2: 2
HP Elemental 3: 17

Varisians' stats:

AC/Touch/FF: 16/13/13
F/R/W: +3/+2/+0
CMD: 14
HP Varisian 1: 12
HP Varisian 2: 12
HP Varisian 3: 12

I posted the enemies' stats under those spoilers for a reason. One of the biggest cons to PBP format is that combat takes forever, and one thing I do to help speed it along is give you this information. Please, do your very best to not meta-game with it (which is why I put it under a spoiler). It is there so you don't have to wait for me to tell you if a particular blow hits or not, if the damage is enough to take out a bad guy, or if they pass their save. If you cast a spell that requires a saving throw, please roll the enemy's saving throw yourselves. The advantage to this is huge: we save time waiting for me to tell you if you succeed or not, and you have the opportunity to narrate the results of your own actions. If a blow would take an elemental down, you can describe how your weapon penetrates the creature, rocks and debris are scattered, and the creature vanishes in a puff of smoke and dust, etc. I always suggest to my players to decide on your action first, roll it out, and then look under the spoiler to see if it worked or not, rather than using the information to decide your action.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Heh, had to guess on that. Was pretty sure I hit, but was unsure of the damage to kill.

"Dammit, finish onea them Barin! It's gonna get messy if we don't stop theze bastages!


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

Round 05:
Barin charges the elemental in R35 slashing with both his axe and his short sword

Attack roll(Dwarven waraxe):1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Damage roll:1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Attack roll(Short sword):1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Damage roll:1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Barin roars a challange as he charges the elemental at the center of the room slashing down with both of his weapons.
The dwarf slams into the rocky creature with a fearsome crash as his axe and sword hack head from shoulders. For a moment it seems like the elemental could go on beating on the walls when the magic animating it suddenly fails and it crumbles on the floor into a shower of rocks and boulders.
Having finished his opponent in one fell swoop, Barin grins savagely at Koraq saying nothing and prepares to launch another attack against the other unmolested elemental


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Nice shot! But R35?


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

Simza looks up as Barin surges forward, his powerful dwarven frame smashing him into the elemental, which crumbles before the force of his attack. A little emboldened herself, though perhaps more disconcerted by the elemental's determination to bring the place down on top of them-even if it did mean they weren't attacking them-Simza steps forward and attempts to bring her mace down on the one in front of her and Koraq with as much strength as she can muster.

Round 5:
Mace hit against M35. Otherwise she'll, move to whichever is closer if she can hit it without gettin in Koraq and Barin's way.

Mace Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13 for 1d6 ⇒ 4

Wow, that's pretty good AC

Simza grimaces as she jars her shoulder, her mace simply bouncing harmlessly off the creature's stony flesh.


Male Dwarf Fighter 01
Koraq Silverclaw wrote:
Nice shot! But R35?

OOOOOPS... I mistyped, I meant "charge the elemental in L35 moving up to L34". R 35 is on another map entirely it seems! XD


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

Nazard Only: Round 5:

Rasil will move around to B8 when it's his turn.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

"I softened that one up for ya!", barks Koraq as he drops his chain to wrap the closest elemental into a fierce bear hug.

Round 5:

Grapple against elemental in M35: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Given the stats, I that this is a small earth elemental and used the combat numbers from d20pfsrd.com assuming that it's appropriate I roll for the AoO.

Elemental's Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Damage if successful: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

And if you use my roll, glad that thing missed!


"Smash ta other one next, I'll hold this guy down!" shouts Koraq as he barely manages a hold on the elemental, ignoring the strain in his muscles that will be soon giving way.


Barin, two things: one, you can't charge and attack with both weapons, so I'll just take the earache attack, and two, when you do attack with both weapons, each has a -2 penalty to attack (which would have been offset by the charge bonus, if you'd been allowed to do that).

Barin charges in and smashes the centre earth elemental into powder.

Rasil:
Rasil comes around to see Issceran pressed against the wall of the jeweler's, peering down the street in the direction of the Varisians. He holds a finger to his lips as Rasil comes into the gloom of the alleyway.

Koraq, that's perfectly fine for you to roll that AoO. For future reference, their attack and damage rolls have an extra +2 bonus from Augmented Summoning (and 4 extra HP as well).

Koraq manages to grab one of the elementals. It swings back at him, but misses.
Simza doesn't manage any damage, even though Koraq is restraining the elemental.

Next round requires me to things with the map. Can't get to it until tonight, but one thing I can tell you know: there is a flash of yellow light from the closed trap door. The door now glows faintly with what looks to Simza like a force effect.


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

Thanks for the clarifications Nazard. I was sure I was counting the -2 already. Good thing I rolled high enough to hit anyway! ;D


The earth elemental in Koraq's grasp swings a punch at him, knocking the wind out of him and cracking several ribs, one of which he can feel shred some of his internal organs.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 2 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Koraq will have a +5 bonus to maintain the grapple next round, if he wants to.

The other elemental continues to assault the foundation stones.

ROUND 6
Unknown
Unknown
Elementals
Barin
Issceran
Rasil
Koraq
Simza

Maps Updated


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

Round 6:
Seeing Koraq wrestling the elemetal and taking an hard blow on the body Barin unleashes both of his weapons towards it, hoping to destroy it before it destroys Koraq:

Attack roll:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Attack roll:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage roll:1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Edit: Mmmh... if the elemental is grappled I could have (barely) landed a blow, but I'm unsure. I'll refrain from posting the outcome until that ruling is clear.


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

Simza cries out softly as Koraq takes a mighty blow from the grappled elemental, quickly stepping away from the creature, putting Koraq between it and her, before bowing her head, intoning a prayer, finishing it by touching Koraq's shoulder, ans whispering. "May the warmth of Sarenrae's fire sooth your wounds..."

Round 6:
5-foot step to M33, and touch Koraq with a cure light wounds for...
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

The young Varisian smiles as she feels the energy flow into Koraq, knitting his wounds, Sarenrae favoring the Half-Orc once again.


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

Round 6:

Rasil quietly moved up next to Issceran and peeked around the corner.

Move to A5. Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Barin, I'm still grappling with 1 Hp to go, so it should be grappled still... well, more hp after Simz's turn! Still gonna get my come uppance soon.

Round 6:

Howling with pain, Koraq takes his gloved fist and smashes it into the magical creature, hoping to take it down before he runs out of steam.

Cestus power attack against the grappled elemental: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage upon a hit: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


If you attack with your weapon, you'll lose the grapple. Defenders can choose to attack with a weapon, but as the grappler, you have to spend a standard action to maintain the grapple. If you succeed on the check, you can also damage it (your unarmed strike damage), or pin it or something, but nothing with that amount of damage.

And yes Barin, your first attack landed, as the elemental had a -4 penalty to its Dex, which means its AC is lower.


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

Barin's axe lands on the severely damaged Elemental wrestling Koraq, decapitating it. For a moment the creature seems unhindered by the horrific wound and keeps going on, but then, as if realizing it was mortally wounded, it suddenly crumbles into a shower of pebbles, covering the still struggling half orc.

"That's two for me and none for you, my boy. You have better to put your act togheter or I will take all the credit for this..." says Barin, almost laughing.

I think Koraq should be able to repost his action since I killed the elemental he should be able to do something different, right?


You already killed the severely damaged one last round. This one has sustained no damage, though between Barin and Koraq, it will be dead.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

To Nazard:

Sent you a PM regarding the grapple and the elemental!


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

Ok, then, 2 dead elementals anyway, we're left with the last one


Sorry, that was my goof. One elemental is unharmed, and the one Koraq was grappling is down to 2 HP.


Male Dwarf Fighter 01
Nazard wrote:
Sorry, that was my goof. One elemental is unharmed, and the one Koraq was grappling is down to 2 HP.

I see, at least that one is not attacking the walls anymore (just Koraq... :D), I could try to finish it off next round or to try dealing with his brother hoping Koraq can deal the killing blow. Anyway for round 7 downstairs we just need the elementals to do their actions


Rasil:
Issceran motions him closer. When he gets there, Issceran leans down to whisper into his ear, "We have company, though I suspect you know that, since two of them just had a nap in the street. I threw a rock down that alleyway by the cafe. One of them's gone to check it out."

Rasil is up.


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

Round 7:

"I think Mikobar is over there," replied the gnome, pointing to the southwest.

"I'll head that way carefully."

Stealth (w/ -5 for speed): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Moving to G1, where he'll press up against the wall and look again.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Rasil:
Sorry, Rasil. I forgot you had already posted an action. I'll save that for next round, but I should point out that if he does that, he'll be walking across the street, under the lamp light, and right in front of one of the Varisians. The Varisian will have a chance to spot him.

Koraq releases the elemental and nearly pounds it into rubble. Simza reaches out and heals many of his wounds. Koraq feels a sharp stabbing pain as the broken rib is magically pulled from his bowels and the torn tissues are knit back together. He no longer feels like he's about to die.

Rasil & Issceran:
You see one of the Varisians looking down the alleyway. He motions to the other two, who head around behind the cafe to the south. (One down alley B, the other two down alley H).

Now that Koraq has released the elemental, it turns back to the wall and resumes its assault on the foundations.

ROUND 7
Unknown
Unknown
Elementals
Barin
Issceran
Rasil
Koraq
Simza


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

Round 7:
As the elemental wrestling Koraq almost collapses, Barin renews his wfforts to bring it down, lashing out with both weapons once again.

Full attack against the elemental in M35

Attack roll:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage roll:1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Attack roll:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Damage roll:1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Edit: Barin's axe cuts a chunk of stone out of the creature, while his swords scrapes ineffectively against the rock hard hide. It's enough to finish the creature off though and its structure cracks and finally crumbles into a shower of rock.
As the elementaly finally dies Barin barks a raucus laugh:"It's two for me and none for you Koraqy... you'll have to do better if you want me to pay for your drink one of these evenings...


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Round 7:

Huffing and wheezing, exhausted after overtaxing his muscles, Koraq shakes his head as he grabs his chain.

"I softened 'em up for ya... *cough*... and took out the snake thing in one go, an' he counts as two!", as Koraq moves to try and take out the last elemental.

Koraq is now fatigued for 12 rounds, getting -2 to Str and Dex; he also lost the extra Con HP leaving him at 8 HP. He takes move action to grab the chain, 5 ft. step into L35 to strike the elemental in K35

Power attack with spiked chain: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage upon a hit: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (2, 1) + 6 = 9

"Damn I hate this down time...*huff*", as his chain swings wildly near the elemental.


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

As Koraq steps forward Simza does likewise, moving into the spot Koraq just vacated. Seeing his wound remaining, but also how much the fight seemed to have taken out of him, she decided to pray for an aid to his chain, she could heal him up after, but first they had to stop the elemental from bringing the place down on top of them...

Round 7:
5-foot step to M34, cast Guidance on Koraq (+1 competence bonus to a single attack roll, saving throw, or skill check. Lasts 1 minute, you choose when to use it)

May the stars light your way..." she finishes her intonation, touching Koraq's shoulder once again.


Rasil:
Issceran raises a hand as Rasil slips out of the darkness into the lamplight, but doesn't give the gnome away.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (10) + 1 - 5 = 6

Rasil manages to slip past the opening of the first alleyway while the Varisian was intently peering the other way into the darkness. Peering into the next alleyway, he sees the other pair of Varisians, also making their way deeper into the shadows.

Koraq doesn't even manage to get his chain to stone this time around. Simza, seeing that he needs help using his weapon, steps up to offer him some magical pointers.

Down below, there's a nasty cracking sound of broken stone as the sole remaining elemental finally manages to split his foundation stone. It moves 5 feet south towards another stone.

ROUND 8
Unknown
Unknown
Elementals
Barin
Issceran
Rasil
Koraq
Simza


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

Isn't 5 feet south where Koraq is now standing?


Whoops, it is. The elemental just stays where it is and attacks the foundation stones in L36.


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

round 08:
Attack roll:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage roll:1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Attack roll:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage roll:1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Barin attacks again, but this time it's the sword that finds a weak spot in the elemental's stony hide, while the axe doesn't bite deep enough to harm it


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Round 8:

Seeing the puny knicks that Barin can barely manage against the elemental, Koraq pushes himself up into the air and whips the chain down upon his descent, showing the dwarf how to really hurt things.

Power Attack with spiked chain @last elemental: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage upon a hit: 2d4 + 7 ⇒ (3, 2) + 7 = 12
I really need to switch to the Sansetsukon after this :P Apparently I really like rolling 19's in combat!

A significant chunk of stone flies off the creature that barely remains standing after Koraq's mighty blow. "Softened 'im up again so you can finally hurt it!", the half-orc teases at Barin.


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

Nazard, what does Issceran do? I was waiting to see before I act.


Issceran does nothing that Radil can detect. He doesn't move from his spot.

951 to 1,000 of 1,212 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / MSI Rookie Squad One All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.