Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

MSI Rookie Squad One (Inactive)

Game Master Nazard


901 to 950 of 1,212 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

The music is gone at this point. This is about three in the morning.


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

Uhh, he already posted a map :p link

Simza stirs slowly, groaning softly as she comes awake. It felt like she'd only just gotten to sleep... it couldn't possibly be her watch yet. When she saw the tension of Koraq above her however she quickly sat up, pushing her blanket back and following his gaze. What is it? she whispers, still sounding a little groggy.


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

"Where?" whispers the dwarf at Koraq, apparently eager to see some action.

Barin will try to take the stairs to get down, if that's reasonably quick. He doesn't want to risk allerting Mikobar. Otherwise he'll climb down


Individual Map Views

The above link takes you to the battle map page of the website. There, you can click on your character's individual view of the battleground. At the moment, you're all together, so they're pretty much the same. White areas are normal light, the light grey is dim light (or where dim light would be if you didn't have darkvision), and dark grey is where you can't see. The maps are all pretty well revealed, since you had the opportunity to explore the area. I realize now that I should have removed the fog of war from Rimblesnuffin's itself, but there will be more updates before you get inside, so I'll do that with the next batch. Please only look at your own map views. It may happen that only one or a few of you may see where an enemy is, and in such cases, I'm going to not post that you see the enemy, and leave it up to individual players to alert others to the presence they've detected (I will include a description in a spoiler, although if folks want to try it, I'll just PM the information instead, so that nobody knows there's something to see until the character announces it IC).

When we get into combat mode (very soon, I'm sure), I'll post the format I like to use for combat posts, and talk a bit about PBP combat etiquette and procedures. Combat can be the slowest part of the PBP experience, but for those who enjoy the tactical war game side of things, it can be richly rewarding. The trick is to make sure that it doesn't drag, so once we do get things under way, I'd ask if folks could check in on the thread a couple extra times each day, if possible.

Koraq can't really pinpoint where he heard the voice, but he knows it was from somewhere along the cliff edge.

Climbing all the way down the side of the building is going to be a DC 20 climb check, 25 to do it quickly. If you have a rope, that would reduce those DCs each by 10. Slipping over the edge and into the open window is a DC 10 Climb check, but it would take two rounds worth of time to get through the rooms and down the stairs. You're currently 20 feet above the ground, give or take.

Another note about the map. Maptools doesn't take into account elevation. The purple triangles are to remind me who's up 20 feet. I have vision blocking lines around the walls of buildings, but have removed the line from the front of the cafe so that your avatars are able to see across the street. As such, you can actually see a bit more of the alleys on either side and behind you (they're empty as far as you can tell), and there isn't really that much light coming into the cafe proper from the street lamps outside. Once everybody is off the roof, I'll put the vision blocker back up.


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

Barin slings his tower shield on his shoulders to better be able to climb down the rope he and Koraq secured on the side of the building (B -2), and then starts to climb down.

Climb check:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Seeing everyone else stirring, Koraq shakes the gnome roughly before shimmying down the rope. "Hey Raz, think it's action time; something's going on along the cliff."

Climb check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Thank goodness for the rope!


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

"Um..." Rasil mumbled, shaking the sleep from his eyes.

Standing and stretching, the gnome said, "Thanks, Koraq."

Rasil quickly followed the half-orc down the rope.

Climb: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

Rasil slipped, going slightly below the window before grasping the rope tightly, aborting his fall.

Climb: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

With a deep breath, the gnome managed to pull himself up and scrabble in through the window.

"Sorry," he said to no one in particular.


Male Elf Wizard 1

"Components," Issceran hissed. As he began to climb down the rope after Rasil, his grip on the rope slipped...

Climb 1d20 ⇒ 1


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

"Issceran!" Simza calls softly to the elf as he disappears over the side, her voice concerned. The armored varisian hurryies quickly over to where the rope had been secured and peers down at him. Her hand quickly goes to her throat, clasping the chains of her holy symbols, and the injured elf and the others below will be able to feel a flow of energy wash over them, healing their wounds.

Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Simza waits until everyone else is off the rope, before trying to climb down with some apprehension, uttering a soft prayer for aid

Climb check with guidance: 1d20 - 6 + 1 ⇒ (20) - 6 + 1 = 15

Holy crap! Seems I got the good karma to balance out Issceran's 1 :p

Despite some shaky arms Simza manages to make it down the rope and into the upper window with relative ease, before hurrying out the front and around to where Issceran fell.


Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9

Issceran slips from the rope, tries to grab it, grab anything, but down he goes, slamming into the ground below. A moment later, he feels Simza's energies flow into him, healing most of his wounds.


Male Elf Wizard 1

It happened so fast as his hand flailed out to grab something for support, to catch a ledge or window. He fell fast and he fell hard, hitting the ground in a painful crash. Much like the night, darkness grasped him and he fell unconcious. Blood trickled from his ear, his face and body broken on the cold stone streets. In brief dream-state he envisioned a seraphim touching him and he gasped, coming to. Bruises and broken bones were mended in a wave of divine energy. Left reeling, Issceran grunted and sat up, holding his side as he breathed heavily.


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

"Crikey!" gasped Rasil, as he watched the elf crash to the ground.

As the lifegiving energies emanated from the young woman, he saw Issceran sit up.

"Wheh!" Turning to Koraq, Rasil said, "Well, that's one way to get down."

He then hurried down the stairs to join the elf outside the cafe.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Koraq whispers to Issceran, "Heh, I'll mock ya later for that slip, but glad Simz brought you back up."

He then motions to Rasil. "Alright, think you an' I should move closer to sneak in, give us a bit more distance from the injured and heavy metal bearers to sneak up on whatever's over there."


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

"Fine with me, Koraq," Rasil replied with a smile and a tug on his lavender mustache.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

"Would you be silent?!?whispers Barin in an irate tone.

Stealth check:1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9 (if needed)


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Grinning at the gnome's acceptance, Koraq draws his cloak over his head and moves to the cliffside towards the shop.

Stealth: 1d20 ⇒ 19


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

The cloaked varisian hurries outside and around to help the shaken elf. She'd been rather worried when it seemed he was unconcious, but thankfully the blessings of her gift were able to restore him... Once she was sure he was more or less okay she leads him back to the others, watching quietly as Koraq and Rasil slip out into the night.


Okay, thanks for your patience, all. Let's get this show on the road.

Once all of you have made it down from the roof, Koraq and Rasil sneak off into the night, with the other three following at a discrete distance. To Issceran and Simza's eyes, the two seem to completely vanish, both sight and sound, though Barin can still see them, thanks to his dark vision. He's also able to see when Koraq suddenly comes under attack from a previously-unseen foe hiding around the corner of the building. Koraq and Rasil are equally surprised.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Free grab attempt: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Constrict damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Suddenly, Koraq sees a massive jaw and fangs as the serpent lashes out at him, biting him on the shoulder. Even as the creature retracts its maw from his flesh, it slithers around the half-orc several times, getting a good hold on him, and squeezing him tightly, constricting his breathing, and cracking a few ribs. Koraq begins to see spots.

Initiative:
Koraq: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Issceran: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Barin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Rasil: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Simza: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Unknown: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Snake: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Round 1
Unknown
Barin
Issceran
Rasil
Koraq
Simza
Snake

Keep in mind that Simza and Issceran are still within the area of light from the lamp, and so can't see anything, though they can certainly hear that something's happening. Also, unless you have darkvision, all attacks within the dark back alleys have a 50% miss chance (not just a normal 20); though you can use sight to target the correct square, things are so dark back here that you might as well be blind.

Map Updated (everybody can look at Koraq's)


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

"So much for subtelty..."

Seeing Koraq under attack Barin warns the others:they are under attack! Prepare yourselves and keep your eyes open for Mikobar he may be lurking somewhere near!"

So saying the dwarf runs towards the enemy whielding his axe and short sword both.

Barin double moves to carefully avoiding giving attacks of opportunity to the creature attacking koraq


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

At Barin's cry Simza covers her mouth, hesitating momentarily, before hurrying into the allyway, blinking rapidly now that the light was gone, trying to let her eyes adjust to the dark. Slowly the shape of Koraq and the snake resolve, making Simza gasp. She stoops then, grasping for some pebbles, and waves her hand over the stones, casting a spell.

Simza will move to A8 and cast magic stone


In that case...

Issceran fishes his lantern out of his pack and lights it. He takes a five foot step towards what used to be darkness. The light just reaches around the corner to illuminate the snake, so nobody has a miss chance any more.

Round 1
Unknown
Barin
Issceran
Rasil
Koraq
Simza
Snake

Map Updated


Snake stats:

AC/touch/FF 15/13/12 (currently 13/11/12) F/R/W +1/+6(currently +4)/+3; HP 18/18; condition: grappling


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

Rasil, eyes wide at the snake's appearance and sudden attack, cast a spell on the injured half-orc.

Round 1:

Casting cure light wounds on Koraq, 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Well, that was helpful. :P


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Man, that thing BARELY got me both ways... but until I can afford a wand of mage armor and the martial artist level, I expect to be squishy :P

Grimacing under the pain and shock that he was the one ambushed and still aching after Rasil's attempt at repairing the damage, Koraq's eyes glow with red fury, channeling his anger to his muscles and heart.

Now with empowered strength and vitality, the half-orc roars with the fury of a dragon and aims to slam his gloved fist into the serpentile beast's skull with all the power and strength he can muster.

Round 1:

Free action to activate Controlled Rage for +2 Strength, +2 Constitution. Major stat changes are +1 to HP, Fort saves, CMB, CMD, attack and damage rolls.

Standard action to make a Power attack with cestus: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Damage if hit: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Edit for crit roll:
Confirming the crit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Extra damage if confirmed: 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Edit again:
Vengeance, baby! And if that manages to drop the snake thing, I still have a move action... probably to look/listen for Mikobar via Perception


Have a peek under the snake stats spoiler, Koraq.

Even as Rasil reaches forward to offer a meager pittance of healing, Koraq brings his spines fist down square on the eidolon's skull. He feels a momentary resistance before his fist goes through. Pain fills him as the snake spasms, then relief floods his lungs as the creature melts away.

we need to keep things in rounds for a bit still.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

I was trying to resist the urge, if nothing else but to resist the metagaming part to influence better action. Rereading your post in the discussion, I should have revelled in the bone-crushing crit a bit more in my post :P On that note, sorry for 1 shotting the eidolon... Also, does the red line for the door just showing how the door opens or is that door actually open?


In this case, both, actually. The door is open, though that line's there on the map regardless. :) And no worries about the 1-shotting. I'll get you back later.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

That's what I'm afraid of!

Round 1 move action:

Taking a deep breath after having the air squeezed out of him, Koraq moves to the back door of Rimblesnuffin's and quickly scans the darkness inside for the shady Shoanti summoner.

Perception check inside: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

Rofl. Wow, one-shotted. That's a damn impressive crit :p

So redoing round one now that circumstances have changed.

At Barin's cry Simza covers her mouth, hesitating momentarily, before hurrying into the allyway as Issceran gets the lantern lit, flooding it with light. She arrives just in time to see Koraq put his fist through the creatures' head, though not it seems, before he took a nasty bite himself. She shudders, momentarily remembering the corpse of Brandon, before uttering her prayers, and gesturing for Koraq to approach.

Round 1:
curse my slow movement. Move to B8 instead and ready to cast Cure Light Wounds on Koraq if he approaches.


Looks like Koraq is ignoring Simza and checking out something around the corner she can't see. She can hold the charge, however, and approach Koraq on her own next round. I'm not a jerk GM with charge holding, where you forget, scratch your nose, and vampiric touch yourself. Wow! That sounded dirty...

Koraq:
As you approach the open doorway, you hear the sound of somebody moving in heavy armour inside, and a man's voice call out in common with a Chelish accent, "Surrender yourself now, thief, or I'll have your guts for my boot laces!" Inside the back, he can see stairs leading up to the second floor, and can make out a man in full plate up on the stairs, around the corner from him.

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Koraq recognizes the designs on the armour as that of a captain of the Order of the Nail of the Hellknights.

As he watches, a flash of light comes from an open trap door a ways inside, along with the crackling of electricity.

Unfortunate Ret-Con: Sorry folks, but in the hub bub of Issceran nearly killing himself falling off the roof, and then me going away, I never mentioned the most crucial thing that has happened (though I don't see how it would have changed anybody's actions to date, so I'm not that worried about it). As you were hurrying down the stairs (and Issceran was falling off the roof), a pounding sound began emanating from the jeweler's shop, like rock crashing into rock. It is a slow, regular pounding. At this point, at the end of combat round 1, you can also hear the sounds of rocks shifting in the cliff-side walls, and dust and dirt rains down from the roof above you.

ROUND 2
Unknown
Barin
Issceran
Rasil
Koraq
Simza

Maps Updated
At this point, folks, please only look at your own maps.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Sorry Simza, I got my move in right before your post and I see Nazard has already updated the map to reflect my current positioning, so it's a bit late for me to correct my movement back. Perhaps move a bit closer and I can delay down to after you next round and let Barin and Rasil have first shot at Mikobar :P

Also, is there anything left of the eidolon or did it disappear as other summon creatures do?


Disappeared completely.


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

Round 2:
Barin chuckles as Koraq's fist smashes the serpent:"So you ARE useful for something after all!"

Barin slaps the half orc playfully on the back and enters the building double moving to E9


Barin, read Koraq's spoiler above.


Issceran moves to B10, carefully peering into the night, and listening. He looks puzzled. "If that was the serpent, where is his master?" he mutters to himself.

Rasil is next.


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

"Why not?" Rasil said, winking at Simza before following Barin.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Questions to Nazard:

1. Can I tell if the Hellknight was looking at me when he said that?
2. Did he look at Barin walked in and say anything?


Koraq:
The Hellknight's attention is completely directed at the open trap door at the moment. He didn't so much as glance at your entrance, nor Barin's, and Barin wasn't exactly subtle. :)


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Reply:

Whew! No Magnimarian standoff! I hope...

Round 2 Delaying:

Delaying down to after Simza's turn and shouting as a free action "MSI! It's over Mikobar!!!"


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

Slight addendum to my previous post, as Barin passes Koraq ready (maybe a tad too much...) to jump into the fight he's puzzled by what he sees: someone else's already on the scene apparently fighting. The dwarf observes the scene too surprised to say anything.

Is the building itself shaking btw?


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

Simza shakes her head as Koraq runs off around the corner, her hand glowing with a faint radiance as she hurries around in pursuit, hoping he hasn't gotten too far.

round 2:
Simza will move to D10 unless she bumps into Koraq before then. If She does she'll hit him with the cure light wounds, and unless that will require another standard action, she'll also hit him with a shield of faith (+2 Deflection bonus to AC). Otherwise she'll follow him into the building.


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

Sorry, I forgot the "Round 2" part for Rasil.

Round 2:

Rasil followed Barin into the building.


So Rasil follows Barin into the building. Koraq waits for Simza, takes her healing touch. Unfortunately, touching somebody with a held charge is a standard action, so no shield of faith this turn.

In response to Koraq's challenge, the pounding on the building doubles in frequency. Dust falls from the ceiling above your heads, and Barin notices a distinct crack in the plastered ceiling above his head.

ROUND 3
Unknown
Barin
Issceran
Rasil
Koraq
Simza

Maps Updated


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

I know what I'm going to be doing... sundering the hell out of that trap door :P Also Nazard, does the pounding sound seem to come from below the first floor? Also, wouldn't I still get my actions since I delayed?

"Thanks Simz; figger you'd be better at this than a gnome. Now let's say hi to our guest before he brings down this place!"


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

"Damnation! The whole building seems on its way to collapse! We need to act quickly and get the hell out of here, or we'll be buried!"

"People! Get out of here and check the perimeter of the building before Mikobar escapes through a window!"

Round 3:
That said barin climbs the stairs behind the hellknight, he wants to see what's happening on the floor above before starting to crack heads.
Barin moves near the hellknight as much as possible and readies an attack in case he proves hostile


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

"Ignore it, Barin, it's the magic alarm," said Rasil.

Round 3:

Rasil dashed outside to search for Mikobar as Barin ordered.

As he exited the building, he motioned for Simza to check back the way they came. "Look for Mikobar that way."

The gnome then went in the other direction.

Moving to H10, and then on to H7, if he doesn't see anything at the first spot.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Trap door is currently open.

Whoops, Koraq, I was mixing my rounds. You do still have your round 2 actions. And the pounding is definitely coming from below, perhaps the cellar.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

No worries, DM; delays can throw off timing (ha!)

Despite his initial reaction to let Barin and Rasil see the culprit first, the increased tempo of pounding noise has the half-orc more than worried.

Round 2 action:

Koraq will rush to the trap door and go down to the basement. If that can be done with a single move action, if he see's a Shoanti doing weird stuff, he'll move to it.

Waiting for what I see in the basement before making my round 3 actions.


Krojun's View

Krojun:
Krojun comes down to see an earth elemental pounding on the foundation stones. Its fist seems to pass through the first bit of stone before connecting with rock inside. As he reaches the bottom of the wooden stairs, a second elemental slides up out of the ground and begins pounding alongside its mate.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Krojun 'eh? :P

Koraq barks out, "Barin, get down here! Need yer help smashing some rock elementals before this place goes down!!!"

Round 3:

Pulling out his spiked chain, Koraq sidesteps into M34 and whips his chain at the elemental and swings wildly over its head.
Power attack with the spiked chain @ elemental in M35: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage in case those are actually pudding elementals: 2d4 + 10 ⇒ (3, 1) + 10 = 14

[ooc]Well, making up for the the 1hit crunch against the eidolon.

Nazard: Currently on rage round 3 of 6, and as a reminder, with Crowd Control, Koraq gets +1 to AC and attack rolls when adjacent to multiple enemies... in case this goes badly (which it probably will at this point).

EDIT again:
Ahh was wondering... and holding my post depending on Simza's actions (which are probably to avoid bad stuff!)

901 to 950 of 1,212 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / MSI Rookie Squad One All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.