Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

MSI Rookie Squad One (Inactive)

Game Master Nazard


601 to 650 of 1,212 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

"Well, if you think your contacts can help..." she agreed a little hesitantly, glancing around herself "If... if you could talk to Barin at some point and try and smooth things over between him and Issceran... I don't really understand why he's so antagonistic now, but I'd be very grateful if you could just talk to him..." her smile was as usual hidden by her veils but she hoped Koraq could read it anyway.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

"I wouldn't worry too much, Simz. I think the dwarf is prolly more hotheaded than anything else. That and dwarves an' elves make strange bedfellows anyway." Koraq pats Simza on the shoulder, continuing. "I'll still give it a shot; I'm a sucka for a pretty veil anyway.", chuckling to himself as he prepares to follow Simza and Issceran to the great library in Magnimar.


@ Barin and Rasil:
It's not hard once you enter the Alabaster District to get directions to Millis Manor. Surrounded by a stone-and-wrought-iron fence and modest grounds, Lord Stafford’s Manor is the epitome of a well-to-do Lord’s manor in the Alabaster District. Two storeys high of pale marble and large windows, and winged by covered verandas, the home oozes wealth and privilege. A short driveway with a roundabout at the end offers easy access for carriages and a small stable peeks out around the corner. There is a good deal of activity and bustle about the place, especially given the mid-morning hour. Several wagons and carts covered in canvas are lined up in front of the house, and folks in livery and craftsmen uniforms bustle about. Three young women are hard at work fashioning an intricate arrangement of flowers, ribbons, and greenery around the front pillars that flank the main entrance and line the verandas.

Some guards stop you as you approach to ask your business in a curt if professional manner.


@Simza, Issceran, and Koraq

You make your way to the Stone of Seers and the great library contained within. A ten-foot high wall of gray stone follows the edge of Seers’ Boulevard, broken only by a single wrought iron gate. Through the gate, a statue-lined walkway leads to an ornamental pool with a peacefully bubbling fountain. Dominating the scene behind that is the enormous Stone of the Seers itself, appearing more fortress-like than like a respected wizarding institution. You make your way along a gravel path past students enjoying the mid-morning sun, several playing with cantrips, and up the marble steps and inside. The ceiling of the main foyer of the Stone soars 20 feet into the air, filling the air with a sense of awe and majesty. Insignificant wooden doors underneath massive oil paintings of famous headmaster’s and alumni lead into various administrative offices.

Showing your badges, you easily track down the library, a massive series of chambers filled with literally thousands upon thousands of books of all shapes and sizes. What questions do you wish to research?

@ All: Thanks everybody for your patience. I apologize for the slowdown, but things are back on track again.


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

When the guard asked them what their business was, Rasil showed them his MSI badge. "I am Rasil Bathbone and my partner is Barin Orcbane. We're investigators for the city. Would it be possible to speak with Mr. Bannock for a few minutes?"


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

"Well Simz, think you and Issceran can stay outta trouble here?", Koraq quips, his smug, toothy grin showing his usual blend of arrogance and lack of worry of the statement provided.


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

Barin looks around and grins at the guards:"Well... basically what the gnome said!"


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

@Nazard No worries. I'm looking forward to more witty diologue, interesting NPC's, and gnome punting!


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

Hmmm, still no Issceran... :s Gunna have to look back and see what questions he had.

Uhh hmm. Well the Enjoiner is going to be our main focus, but I think he also wanted to research some more about summoning and Summoners in particular. As for Simza, she'll try and help locate anything on the Enjoiner if possible, but she'd like to find books on the topics mentioned a couple posts back (Medicine, Famous City Watchmen/Investigators, basically anything with skills appropriate to the MSI.

"I certainly hope so. I guess this person could know we are onto him by now, but an attack in a library seems unlikely." she observed. "Besides, I'm sure this place has some sort of magical protection. We'll meet you back here in a couple hours then."

With that done she starts to walk up the path, somewhat awesome by the impressive building, and when she gets into the library itself she stops, staring open mouthed at the enormous number of books. "Wow, I've never seen so many books before...'


"I'll let him know you're here," the guard replies, heading inside, leaving you with his partner. He returns a moment later. "Mr. Bannock will be right with you."

About ten minutes later, an elderly gentleman comes over to you. Bannock is an elderly gentleman, meticulously groomed in body and clothing, wearing fine livery in the colours of House Millis.

"Good morning, gentlemen. How may I help you?"


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

Rasil smiled broadly at the man. "I am Rasil Bathbone and this is Barin Orcbane. We are investigators for the city."

The gnome gave a little bow before continuing, "We were wondering if you could tell us about the Millis Fragment that you purchased from Meisner's Auction House."

Rasil's demeanor sobered. "We believe that a nefarious criminal is attempting to collect all the pieces of the Enjoiner. He has already caused a death--in addition to the collapse of several buildings--in his pursuit of the artifacts."


Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 2 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 20 = 28
Knowledge (History) Issceran: 1d20 + 10 + 20 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 20 = 44 46 total
Time: 1d4 ⇒ 2 hours
Yeah, that's enough for the whole write up :)

Almost three hundred years ago, the Shoanti conjuror Tyval Khallish Skoan-Quah was desperate to protect his clan’s lands from the invading Chelish of the south. His own craft of summoning terrifying creatures seemed to have little impact on the efficient military machine of Cheliax, so Tyval turned to the necromantic arts (forbidden by his own clan) to craft the ghoulish enjoiner, an amulet which, when used in the casting of a summoning spell, alters the summoned creature or creatures by turning them partially into ghouls. With this new power, Tyval was able to lead bands of Shoanti to repel bands of invaders, literally stopping them in their tracks with his paralyzing monsters. His own people began to get suspicious of his suddenly much more effective minions, but before they had a chance to oust him on their own, a band of Chelish adventurers was sent to dispatch of this nuisance wizard. The five heroes succeeded in overpowering and slaying Tyval, and they took his enjoiner for their own. Not wanting such a foul device to remain intact, they discovered how to separate the pentagram into five components, one for each of them. These components, each still radiating strong necromantic magic but unable to function on their own, became prized treasures of each of the heroes, and the noble Houses they each created in the newly conquered lands of Varisia, settling in Magnimar.
Issceran and Simza find the first mention of the enjoiner, reported destroyed, in the tome Fetishes and Relics of the Shoanti Savages by Icaman Freat, a Chelish historian. Listed in this book are the names of the five original adventurers: Praxim Hynter, Jessyn Quintari, Regibald Millis, Vanna Gush, and Torrin Harbuck.
Simza finds a passage in another text indicating how the five adventurers first "destroyed" the enjoiner, complete with a detailing of the ritual, involving a direct casting of protection from evil on the enjoiner, followed by any healing magic or positive channeled energy.


Bannock listens as Rasil lays out the situation. "Forgive me, but which division with the City Watch are you with?"


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

Magnimar Special Investigations. We're a new division under Captain Ilar Percival," Rasil replied, while showing the butler his badge.


"I see. And a nefarious criminal has suddenly arisen in Magnimar, collapsing buildings in the pursuit of an obscure historical artifact, which Lord Millis just happens to own?" He both looks and sounds incredulous, and more than a little annoyed.


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

"It is a distinct possibility, and you should ensure that your Lord's household is on guard."

Stroking his lavender mustache, the gnome pressed on, "However, of more importance is what you remember about the auction itself. We know that you purchased one piece for your Lord, and a tattooed shoanti by the name of Veristan Mikobar purchased another."

Taking a deep breath, Rasil added, "What we're interested in is if you remember anyone else bidding on these fragments?"


"Anyone else bidding? I suppose there might have been one or two others, pumpers mostly. People who bid on things they don't want to make those they see who do want them have to bid higher, so they'll have less money to bid on the things they want," he adds by way of explanation.

"I remember the Shoanti. He was not pleased that I was able to so easily outbid him on Lord Millis' fragment. He was afraid I'd bid on the second artifact, but Lord Millis was interested in reclaiming a piece of his family's history, not in collecting Shoanti artifacts."


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

It doesn't take Koraq long to leave Simza and Issceran to their studies. Figuring a Shoanti shaman would stand out enough to garner some attention, the half-orc tries seeing some old contacts if word of one doing weird things has his the streets.

Knowledge local: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Well poo...


Poo Koraq can find, but information on weird things is beyond his grasp this evening. For simplicity's sake, we can say that he takes the same amount of time to find nothing as the others do to find actual information.

Simza, do you wish to continue researching general interest topics at this time, or press on with the investigation?


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

"So did his attitude change once he discovered that you weren't going to bid on the other fragment?"


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

Uhh well with the names of the 5 families it might pay to do some research on those, see if they're still around and if there's any mention of the enjoiner in publicly available records. I had suggested those topics for Simza as I wasn't sure whether she'd actually be able to help, not having Kn; History.


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

@ Simza - Here's an excerpt from the PRD on Knowledge skills:

Knowledge Skill:

Untrained: You cannot make an untrained Knowledge check with a DC higher than 10. If you have access to an extensive library that covers a specific skill, this limit is removed. The time to make checks using a library, however, increases to 1d4 hours. Particularly complete libraries might even grant a bonus on Knowledge checks in the fields that they cover.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Disappointed, Koraq returns to the library, a bit angry that his old street buddies had nothing interesting to offer. Almost spitefully, he hoped Simza and Issceran found nothing of interest so he wouldn't be the only one empty handed.

It takes a while, he finds Simza and greets her accordingly. "Hey Simz, don't suppose you found anything interesting,", trying to gauge her response before announcing his lousy results.


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

Ahhh right. Forgot the bit about libraries.

Simza looks up from the books she'd been studying as Koraq makes his presence known. "Well, some information. We know who the 5 people that originally had the fragments are but that doesn't really tell us where they are now. We might be here for a while longer trying to look those up." She sets her book on the table and stretches slowly, a bit stiff from sitting and reading for so long.


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

Barin leaves Rasil to lead the conversation, he just stares grimly at Bannok from time to time, finally e enters the conversation:"What my fellow inspector here is claiming is the pure truth: there's a sort of foul wizard out there, one who can summon monsters to do is bidding, and he's killing, pillaging and destroying. And yes, he's hunting those same fragments you call the enjoiner... he has one already, and you may bet your old, wrinkled hide he's coming for your lord's fragment too. Now the way I see things you can do worse than let the MSI help you and have some professionals who already know about this fiend on your side. But feel free to send us away and see how well you fare without the watch on your side, of course!"


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

"Tch, well gimme the names. I'd rather run around on a potential wild goose chase than be hunched over in a stuffy place like this,", commenting on the Varisian's attempts to get comfortable and loosened up.

@Barin: I believe this is in order: Oh Snap!


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

Rasil refrained from sighing in relief.

Yes! All the things I wanted to tell Mr. Stuffy, but was afraid to! Thank you Barin! the gnome thought.


Bannock goes into another extended period of contemplation. Barin is almost ready to just explode on the guy when he finally speaks. "I will bring this matter to His Lordship's attention when he returns this evening from his Council meetings, unless you're prepared to interrupt closed Council sessions with a tale of a foul wizard looting and pillaging."


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

"Oh no, that's quite alright! The villain has been striking during the night, at least so far." Rasil gave him the address of MSI headquarters, in case Lord Millis wanted to contact them.

"Now, back to my last question: Did the Shoanti's attitude change once he discovered that you weren't going to bid on the other fragment?"


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

Simza gives a nod, pulling out some parchment and writing down the 5 names for Koraq. "These 'heroes' are from before the founding of Magnimar though, so I'm not sure how much use they'll be if you're just going to be asking your contacts." she observes as she jots the five down. "How did you go anyway?"


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

"'Parrently, everyone I know don't care 'bout freaky Shoanti shamen.", his attitude about his lack of success showing. "Gonna give this a shot though; if ta odds that all five enjoiner pieces are in the same city, I wouldn't be surprised if more than one of these families are still in the area."

With that, Koraq runs out and sees if he can find any the families still within the walls of Magnimar.

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

Barin moves near Bannock and stares directly in the old man eyes:"As I said: do as you please. We did our duty, we warned you of the danger and as sure as there are 9 hells that's going to be mentioned prominently in our mission's report. What happens from here on is entirely in your hands, not in ours. If the aforementioned summoner strikes before Lord Millis is informed of the Threat it will be your business to explain why you didn't consider this worth his immediate attention. But I hear Lord Millis is a reasonable and forgiving man, so you probably don't have anything to fear... right?"

His tirade finished, Barin motions at Rasil, signaling he's ready to go, after taking a few steps away he adds:"One last thing, this particular summoner has some sort of pet... a really HUGE snake, one with deadly venom able to kill a grown man. Didn't want you to miss the whole picture"

@ Koraq: Yeah... don't make Barin angry... he's like a giant mad dwarf hamster when angry!!! :D


Bannock raises an eyebrow. "Impressive. This villain grows in power with every passing sentence." If anything, Bannock seems to believe you even less now than before. "As I have said, I will inform Lord Millis of your warning the moment he returns from Council. Despite what you may think, there really is nothing else to be done. Closed Council may only be interrupted for a small handful of reasons, and this, however serious you say it is, is not one of them. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a hundred more preparations for Lady Benessa's coming-out. Our guards will show you the way back to the main gates. Good day, gentlemen."

Bannock gestures for guards, four of whom soon surround you. The old man merely turns on his heel and disappears back into the house.


Koraq does learn of the five families; indeed, he's aware of House Millis on his own, one of the most powerful noble families in Magnimar. Some say that Lord Stafford is third or fourth in line for the Lord Mayor's office once Groboras eats himself into an early grave.

The other houses weren't so fortunate. House Hynter's family manor is crumbling and they've stopped hiring masons for the repairs it so desperately needs. House Quintari has died out, though Koraq learns that it married into House Pinecrest, which has also fallen on hard times. Lord Harbuck is a notorious gambler and loser, with gambling debts crushing enough even for a noble. He learns little of the Gush family, save that they relocated en masse to Korvosa over a century ago, and have no real presence in the city any longer.


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

Uhhh, so is there anything else for Simza to learn in the library? About the five families or the enjoiner? Particularly any mentions of the fragments being lost/sold/traded/gifted or what have you?


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

"Your call. Let us know if you come to your senses and ask for our help. And... good luck on LAdy Badessa's coming out, I bet that's much more important than listening to members of the watch warning you about dangerous wizards. Have a nice one!" Barin tone is mockingly cheerful.


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

After they were escorted off the premises, Rasil said, "Well, that could have gone better."

"I guess we should go find the others. Why don't we check in at MSI Headquarters. What do you think, Barin?"


Simza Caumlo wrote:
Uhhh, so is there anything else for Simza to learn in the library? About the five families or the enjoiner? Particularly any mentions of the fragments being lost/sold/traded/gifted or what have you?

There is. Ran out of free time to post your bit, then forgot I hadn't gotten to it.

Simza learns many of the same things as Koraq, though she can confirm that House Quintari married into House Pinecrest, and very soon after the enjoiner was captured, too. Unfortunately, the librarians of the Stone, while interested in history, don't seem to be interested enough in recent history to stock decent noble genealogies, so she learns nothing of the current state of the Houses.


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

Heh, no worries.

Simza ponders what they've learnt as she packs away the books she had been reading, glancing at Issceran to see if he was likewise finished. If he was then she wanted to stop by at Irefoot Hall again before heading back to meet with the others, though they should probably wait for Koraq as well.

It was somewhat disheartening to learn about the Gush house moving to Korvosa, though perhaps it would protect them at least somewhat from this mysterious summoner. If they couldn't stop him before he recovered the other four fragments in Magnimar however then they just might have to make the trip there...


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

Barin grimaces at Basil's suggestion:"I think we should go checking on that shoanti fellow now. It's the only other lead we've got. The others will still probably be inside that dusty library... no need to disturb them! Besides it didn't go that bad.... I bet that old coot will be reporting our warning to his lordship whatshisname with due consideration... and that's a good thing, I'd say!"


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

"Sounds like a plan!" Rasil smiled at his companion.

Diplomacy (to track down the Shoanti, Veristan Mikobar): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Rasil Bathbone wrote:

"Sounds like a plan!" Rasil smiled at his companion.

Diplomacy (to track down the Shoanti, Veristan Mikobar): 1d20 + 6

It's a big city. I'll need a bit more of specifics on how you plan to accomplish this task.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

Returning to the library, Koraq feels much more confident in his second information hunt; at least he has something worth mentioning to his more learned companions.

"Heya Simz,", patting the Varisian teenager on the back. "So, I managed to scrounge up a bit of info 'bout the names ya found. You and Issceran able ta find anythin' else in your books?"


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

Sorry, I'm not sure what I need.

How about this:

Rasil figured that the best way to track down Veristan Mikobar was to ask around the Bazaar of Sails to see if anyone recognizes Mikobar's name or description.


Rasil Bathbone wrote:

Sorry, I'm not sure what I need.

How about this:

Rasil figured that the best way to track down Veristan Mikobar was to ask around the Bazaar of Sails to see if anyone recognizes Mikobar's name or description.

Very well.

Rasil and Barin make their way to the Bazaar of Sails. It's interesting to see, actually. The style or architecture really isn't that different, and the people don't seem any richer, but you can tell when you've crossed into the Bazaar. The streets are cleaner and in better repair, as are the buildings in general. Passing citizens move about with more alacrity, though more attention to the ground and less to their fellow pedestrians. Toughs in uniforms stand on every third street corner. Still, the local merchants cry their wares with as much enthusiasm as those elsewhere in the city, and their prices for many things are a touch lower, too.

As Rasil and Barin start asking questions, giving a description and asking after names, the shopkeepers suddenly clam up. A few glance towards the closest pair of uniformed toughs before telling you they don't recognize who you're describing. After about fifteen minutes of asking, Barin notices that they've picked up a tail, a pair of uniforms only slightly-subtley watching you and following. Barin's pretty sure they want to be seen.


Female Human (Varisian) Oracle of Life (Seer) 1

"Uhh, some. Not as much as I'd hoped though. Was hoping we'd be able to find some records of the lineages of the familys, but not so detailed." she advises, standing up and stretching again now that they were about ready to leave. She compares notes with Koraq on the way out, telling him what they found.


Male Dwarf Fighter 01

Barin moves towards the two people following them:"So? Do you need something or you just like to follow city watch officers around?"


Male Gnome Archaeologist Bard 1; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 10/10; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +3; Perception +7

Rasil kept in step with Barin, his walking stick tapping on the ground.

The gnome kept quiet, allowing the dwarf to take the lead.


Male Half-orc Martial Artist 1 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +5 X +5 | Init +3 | Perc +7 |

"Well, glad today wasn't a total waste", once again getting fresh air outside with Simza and Issceran. "Where'd you think we should go now? Should we fine our shorter companions or jus' head back to the barracks for 'em?"


"The City Watch holds no sway within the Princess' domain. You have been asking questions, searching for somebody within the Bazaar without her consent. She has been informed of the trespass."

Knowledge Local DC 10:
The Princess of the Bazaar provides security and municipal services to the residents of the Bazaar above and beyond those of the city.

Knowledge Local DC 15:
The Princess charges her subjects extra taxes for her services and "protection". Little more than a glorified crime boss, she actively keeps the Watch out of her realm.

601 to 650 of 1,212 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / MSI Rookie Squad One All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.