Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Lucendar's Survival PbP - Welcome to the Slaughter!

Game Master Lucendar


651 to 700 of 885 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

"All interesting suggestions, I will keep them in mind, though if you are successful, we won't need any more trials. Haterivet, please, it's rude to stare at someone." The Baron shoots a glare at the monk that shakes him a little in its seriousness.

Haterivet:
You sense that when he looked at you, he was telling you, Keep staring at me and I'll have no problem killing you right here and now! Don't test me.

The Baron suddenly smiles, "Now the reason you are here. What do you know of Korvosa, once known as the Jewel of Varisia? Any of you ever been there?"


Male Oread Ranger 2 HP 9/23 AC: 16 F: +4 R: +5 W: +2 Per: +7 Init:+4
Baron Darkstrom wrote:

"All interesting suggestions, I will keep them in mind, though if you are successful, we won't need any more trials. Haterivet, please, it's rude to stare at someone." The Baron shoots a glare at the monk that shakes him a little in its seriousness.

** spoiler omitted **

The Baron suddenly smiles, "Now the reason you are here. What do you know of Korvosa, once known as the Jewel of Varisia? Any of you ever been there?"

"That's an easy answer. Nothing and no. I know only of Isger and Cheliax. So you'll need to tell us more."

Andoran

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 3): HP 17/26 AC: 16/12/17 F: +4 R: +3 W: +1, Per: +3 Init:+2)

Justified sits up straighter as the conversation takes a more serious turn, has attention completely on the Baron. My travels to date have been limited by my recent occupation. He smiles at this. And before I had only traveled locally my Baron, and then only in the circles of the gladiatorial games.


Wizard 3 | HP: 12/17 Sickened | AC 16 | 12 | 14 | CMD 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +3 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Sense Motive +0

Kwin pauses thoughtfully. It's been some time since I was through Varisia. I don't think I've ever been to Korvosa. He then resumes his meal, appearing to only barely listen to the conversation.


"Well, then what I am about to tell you won't affect you emotionally. I was worried you might have family there. It was once a grand city of some 18,000 souls. Once ruled by King Eodred Arabasti II, until his death at the hands of his wife Queen Ileosa in 4708 AR, about 5 years ago, about the same time you were starting to serve your incarcerations. A band of adventurers put an end to her rule a year later. And all was well..till about a year ago, when an evil started brooding under Castle Korvosa from the huge ziggurat upon which the castle rested. According to eyewitness reports from the survivors, a blast of negative energy originated there in a one-mile radius from the ziggurat. That blast of energy turned every soul it touched within its radius into the undead, some zombies, some skeletons, and some wraiths. The latter was the main problem for the city. If you are not familiar with wraiths, they kill you by sucking your life energy and when you die, you rise as a wraith. In a week's time, the city's defenders were overwhelmed and the people still alive fled the city in droves (about 5000), while the undead, organized and efficient, formed an army that continued to grow exponentially, as each downed enemy soon rose to join their ranks. The city was abandoned to the undead after a month."

Andoran

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 3): HP 17/26 AC: 16/12/17 F: +4 R: +3 W: +1, Per: +3 Init:+2)

Justified looks shocked that such a thing could ever happen. Such power. A mile radius is so large... He stammers for a moment trying to comprehend... Some evil artifact?


"You are correct, the power of the blast was unimaginable. An ancient evil inside the ziggurat was responsible for Queen Ileosa's corruption, but the band of adventurers who defeated her, Desna's Knights, were under the impression that evil had been cleansed. It appears it was only weakened and biding its time to recoup its strength."


Male Human(Ulfen) Barbarian/2 Per:+6 Init:+3 HP19/26(30/30) AC: 20/12/18 F:+7(+9) R:+4(+6) W:+2(+4)

Menas waits while others relate their experiences with a thoughtful look on his face. "I travelled quite a lot after my departure from the legions, had the fortune to serve as a marine on an Aspis cutter that stopped in Korvosa, I only saw the taverns but I know they had a school for Diabolists."

After a thoughtful pause, "So why does such an event interest you Baron, you don't strike me as thr charitable type. Whats in it for you?"


Wizard 3 | HP: 12/17 Sickened | AC 16 | 12 | 14 | CMD 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +3 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Sense Motive +0

And most importantly, what's in it for us?

Andoran

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 3): HP 17/26 AC: 16/12/17 F: +4 R: +3 W: +1, Per: +3 Init:+2)

I have no special skill in fighting the undead. Justified interjects. They are abominations and should be put down, but there are others much better suited for that task that me. Especially if the task is to put down an entire nation of undead. If you want me to go there I would require some special gear. Maybe some sort of disguise...

Justified begins to get a worried look on his face, a fear of understanding. He suddenly stands, concern, no horror beginning to show on his face. Baron, you can not mean to have us join the undead to infiltrate? That is too much to ask.

I hope Justified has jumped to the wrong conclusion. lol


Just waiting to see if Hater posts to continue with the story.

Andoran

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 3): HP 17/26 AC: 16/12/17 F: +4 R: +3 W: +1, Per: +3 Init:+2)

Oh man, do you realize what you just missed? Your last post was #666. You could have used post 666 to confirm Justified's fear that the Baron's plan is to slay us, raise us as undead, and send us in. LOL. You do still have time to edit.... And it is totally fine with me if that is not the plan. :)


Would be the perfect disguise that you are worried about. Nothing like authenticity! LOL..


Male Oread Ranger 2 HP 9/23 AC: 16 F: +4 R: +5 W: +2 Per: +7 Init:+4

Quain pales at the size of the killing described by the Baron. "Wh..what are you talking about?", he says, with concern showing in his voice.
Justified outburst stops him and he tries to focus his thoughts again. "No, you don't want us to go and wipe out undeads. You want us to get in and retrieve something for you in there, don't you?"


Wizard 3 | HP: 12/17 Sickened | AC 16 | 12 | 14 | CMD 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +3 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Sense Motive +0

And just out of curiousity, how many bands of former prisoners have you sent before us that haven't been heard from again?

Andoran

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 3): HP 17/26 AC: 16/12/17 F: +4 R: +3 W: +1, Per: +3 Init:+2)

Justified sits back down, suddenly quiet, interested in the answer to this last question.


Male Human(Ulfen) Barbarian/2 Per:+6 Init:+3 HP19/26(30/30) AC: 20/12/18 F:+7(+9) R:+4(+6) W:+2(+4)

"Previous failures have no bearing on our chance for success. I would rather have an answer to what is in it for you, and us."


"Wipe out all the undead? Hah, you may have survived the Trials but your ego must be checked if you think that's my purpose." The Baron controls his laughter, as he looks at Quain after his question. "Quite shrewd you are, my friend. Yes, something of great value to me. And as to your question, my halfling assassin, you are the first...prisoners. As I stated at the beginning of the Trials, I have sent my men and then local adventurers/mercenaries but none of them have survived the ordeal. I wanted people who could think outside the box, survivors...like you all."


"This mission cannot be accomplished by a war of attrition, as most soldiers and mercenaries like to proceed. The enemy outnumbers you, by a lot. If you go in charging thinking like that, you will suffer the same fate."


Male Human(Ulfen) Barbarian/2 Per:+6 Init:+3 HP19/26(30/30) AC: 20/12/18 F:+7(+9) R:+4(+6) W:+2(+4)

"Forgetting the strategy and tactical conversation for the moment, exactly what do you want and what do we get?" Menas growls from his chair. "Planning and such depend on the task at hand, plus as a free man I do not think i will be compelled to accept..."

No issue with you guys talking it out for a while but cha 7 barbarians are not known for their subtlety or patience.


"What I want, which is the greatest value of all in my life after my 42 years on this Plane, is my 22-year-old daughter, Anabel Darkstrom, a mage of some renown in her own right and once proud member of Desna's Knights. It seems she took up with this do-good band of adventurers as a way of rebelling against me and my...what shall I call them?...harsh ways. She and her friends went in to fight the undead wave off a year ago, despite my objections, and has not been heard from since. But I know she is alive." He pulls out an arcane bracelet that hums with energy every 10 seconds. "She wears one just like it. I gave it to her for her 21st birthday to keep tabs on her. I have been able to discern her position is within Korvosa but nothing more exact that that."

Andoran

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 3): HP 17/26 AC: 16/12/17 F: +4 R: +3 W: +1, Per: +3 Init:+2)

Justified looks truly interested and concerned. You have my attention Baron. Go on.


Male Oread Ranger 2 HP 9/23 AC: 16 F: +4 R: +5 W: +2 Per: +7 Init:+4

"But you had mirrors or such that could see us and plates that could send us from one room to another. Why can't you send one of your eyes to look where she is and then move her back? That would me more...mmmm."

Eyes wide open, Quain realizes what he just said and covers his mouth with both hands to physically stop his stupidly obvious question.

"Sorry," he adds in a meek tone. That was a stupid question. You must already have tried something like that and it does not work. Please go on."


"As to what you get? It seems your freedom is not as worth to you as much as I thought. You see, that Scroll I showed the crowd in the Arena, that was for show. I hope you didn't think that was real....oh, you did? This is priceless!" The Baron laughs aloud. "That was only for the benefit of those simpletons in the crowd. I may be powerful and influential but even I can't overturn the convictions of five men clearly guilty of murder. No, I bought your "freedom" under the table with significant bribes and political favors, but the authorities would never sign any official document or leave a paper trail, especially if you flee now and resort to your murdering ways. How would they look? While you are "free" in every sense of the word, there is no official document that corroborates that fact. For now, the relevant authorities have agreed to look the other way, not send search parties to hunt you down, as long as you stay out of the criminal scene." For that last point, the Baron stares specifically at Kwin.

"Now I could threaten to have you each sent back to jail if you don't do what I say. Or I could threaten your lives to force you to obey. But in my 42 years, I have learned that you attract more bees with honey than vinegar. So I will outfit you with as much gear as I can spare and promise you a reward of 15000 gp each if you successfully bring me back my daughter. But be aware, if you try to screw me, those other methods I mentioned, will be brought on in full force to rain down upon you. What do you say?"

"Very good question, Quain. I am glad you brought it up, I was wondering how long it was going to take someone to come up with that logical query."


Male Human(Ulfen) Barbarian/2 Per:+6 Init:+3 HP19/26(30/30) AC: 20/12/18 F:+7(+9) R:+4(+6) W:+2(+4)

"Well, thats a surprise." Menas looks up with a cock-eyed grin, "I would have guessed evil magic trinket of some kind."

Menas readily refills his drink again, "Much though I enjoy your food, drink and company I suspect you have a plan. 15 grand sounds good, lets take a look at this equipment while we discuss your plan."


"In time, my eager bee, Menas." The Baron smiles the barbarian's impatience. "First to answer Quain's question. I have not finished telling you about the undead city of Korvosa. As the undead expansion from Korvosa reached neighboring villages and settlements, there grew a significant fear that the undead army would conquer the surrounding cities of Magnimar and Kaer Maga if they decided to expand. To prevent this, at great expense, a circle of five elven magi were brought from Kyonin to deal with the threat. These elder elves knew of an ancient ritual, magic that disappeared from the world thousands of years ago, wielded by only the most powerful wizards of their time (i.e. 10th level spells), said to have been performed once by druids and elves far to the south in the jungles of the Mwangi Expanse, where it is rumored thousands of years ago a mortal tried to become an undead god. With the ritual's components intact, the elves cast their ritualistic magic and created a 40' high ring of black obsidian that encircles Korvosa to this day that prevents the entry or exit of any undead creature. Unfortunately, three of the five magi died in the casting of the spell. One of the unintentional side effects of this ring is that it altered the fabric of reality and thus, prevents the casting of arcane magic within the city and prevents magical scrying, so that is why I, with all my magical might, am powerless to personally help my daughter. It is also why no prisoners skilled in arcana were selected for the Trials. They're useless to me."


Human Monk 2 Male HP 20/20 AC: 17/17/14 F: +5 R: +5 W: +7 Per: +9 Init:+2

Haterivet was typically silent throughout their discussion with Baron. He understood a few things, and he got one thing he needed from the Baron, and he was happy, although he did not show it. Money, and even his freedom meant nothing to him, but being simple as he is, he understood what might help him satisfy his current desire, and he was willing to play along in order to get it.

"From what you already said Baron, it would seem that your...magics did not do the trick, otherwise we would not be here. But you do have a point - with honey you WILL attract more bees."

Haterivet looks around, trying to discern additionally what are the feelings of the rest of the survivors of Arena, before he continues:
"I can not speak for others, and you know that very well, Baron, but you can consider me your bee"

Smiling crookedly, he shifts his gaze from the Baron's face to the nearby wall, not wanting to aggravate the man further.

Oh yes, dear Baron Darkstrom, I will be your bee...but you may be into a quite of surprise when you find out what kind of honey I like...


Wizard 3 | HP: 12/17 Sickened | AC 16 | 12 | 14 | CMD 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +3 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Sense Motive +0

Kwin stands on his chair, brandishing his dinner knife.

In an angry tone he shouts Baron! I cannot be bribed and I cannot be threatened!

Then he laughs and slips down to his seat. But put the two together and I'm your man!

More seriously, he asks How long has your daughter been in there now?


The Baron smiles, "Funny, Kwin, you should have been a bard. About a year now since I last saw my Anabel. I don't know how she is surviving without her magic but she is resourceful if nothing else. I know two of her band died, Alexander the human paladin and coincidentally, Puck, the halfling rogue. The fourth member, Kristoff, the priest of Iomedae, perhaps, he survived as well. I don't know."


Male Human(Ulfen) Barbarian/2 Per:+6 Init:+3 HP19/26(30/30) AC: 20/12/18 F:+7(+9) R:+4(+6) W:+2(+4)

Reaching forward for the bottle Menas sits down and gestures lazily, "Continue, I'm listening, but I suspect this may be my only opportunity for a while."

With that said he begins helping himself to another stack of food, probably his fifth portion, and tucks back in with a vengence. This is a sucide mission, but still its better than prison. Even the assassins wouldn't follow me into this death trap and 15000 could get me a long way from the law.

Menas is not exactly particularly good at hiding his thoughts or feelings so anyone paying attention, such as Hater, would be able to read him quite easily at the moment. Grim ammusement and a glimmer of hope.


Waiting to hear from Quain and Justified on the offer.

Andoran

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 3): HP 17/26 AC: 16/12/17 F: +4 R: +3 W: +1, Per: +3 Init:+2)

You had Justified with a damsel in distress. :)

I would not throw my life away needlessly, Baron, but I find your offer both compelling and generous. I am confident you will equip us for success, for you desire it at least as much as we. And while I have heard very little of your Anabel, I like what I hear. I think she is worth saving and if I can help her I will.

If Justified knew what a Specter was he might not be so willing to run out and fight them. lol


Male Oread Ranger 2 HP 9/23 AC: 16 F: +4 R: +5 W: +2 Per: +7 Init:+4

Quain tries to control his fear as much as he can. "I see this is a big risk you want us to take. But it's not as if we have a choice. It's that or back to prison and worse. So I'm in, willing or not."

He rests his head in his hands for a few seconds to compose himself. "I can hunt people, but have no idea what to do against undead. You need to teach us that if you want enough of us to survive to get to your daughter. Especially all you know about the kind of undead we will meet there."


"I can tell your concern for my daughter's safety is genuine, Justified, and I thank you for that. Now, as to the gear, please feel free to browse through my armory or you can speak to Malcolm, my mayordomo, he will handle all of your equipment needs."

See OOC thread for gear instructions.


"Quain, skeletal warriors, zombies, and wraiths are the majority of the forces in the city. However, as I have stated, they are now organized, which is unheard of for these mindless undead, which leads me to believe there must be intelligent undead also leading them: vampires (what is their blood supply?), liches (though without magic, not as deadly), mummies, etc. Most undead are vulnerable or have no resistance to fire. Try to stay away from the intelligent undead. Without more power, you would fall like leaves before a hurricane before the truly mighty undead. Also, I should mention, after the city was bound by the obsidian ring, living priests of Urgathoa flocked to the city as a sort of pilgrimage, seeing the rise of the undead as a sign from their twisted goddess, so be prepared for living enemies as well."


Wizard 3 | HP: 12/17 Sickened | AC 16 | 12 | 14 | CMD 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +3 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Sense Motive +0

Kwin examines the gear with a keen eye. Deep in thought, he asks the baron Do you have any way of knowing if potions brewed by arcanists would work in the realm?

He'll ask the others How much food and water do you plan to carry in? Enough for a few days? A week? More?

Andoran

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 3): HP 17/26 AC: 16/12/17 F: +4 R: +3 W: +1, Per: +3 Init:+2)

Justified answers Kwin. That depends on how the Baron plans for us to get there. If he can move us to just outside those wallsa and bring us back the same way, then I'll plan for a week of food. If we are going overland we are gonna need a wagon full.

Andoran

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 3): HP 17/26 AC: 16/12/17 F: +4 R: +3 W: +1, Per: +3 Init:+2)

We seem to be suffering from a bad case of missing DM. He is likely off doing some sort of May Day rituals. :P


Wizard 3 | HP: 12/17 Sickened | AC 16 | 12 | 14 | CMD 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +3 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Sense Motive +0
Justified* wrote:
We seem to be suffering from a bad case of missing DM. He is likely off doing some sort of May Day rituals. :P

It's only been four hours since he's posted here! I think you've just been spoiled! :)


Male Human(Ulfen) Barbarian/2 Per:+6 Init:+3 HP19/26(30/30) AC: 20/12/18 F:+7(+9) R:+4(+6) W:+2(+4)

"Well, I would not plan for spending more than a week in the undead infested area. If we do not find her we will need to withdraw and resupply." Menas muses as he surveys the equipment options. "I think our best plan may be to scout and patrol before going in for an assault, plan for four day insertions and carry a weeks food and water. We can set our selves some caches as well to extend our range."


Male Human(Ulfen) Barbarian/2 Per:+6 Init:+3 HP19/26(30/30) AC: 20/12/18 F:+7(+9) R:+4(+6) W:+2(+4)

After spending a long time looking through the armoury and creating a stack Menas looks quite pleased with his findings. "If this investment is suitable for you Baron i do have a few more specialist items that would be helpful, but this armoury could outfit a legion!"

The basic gear looks good, zombies and skeletons hold no fear for me. Those wraiths sound like bad news though, i still remember the survivors of the patrol that got ambushed by shadows, that kind of stuff could be problematic.

With that he writes a short list for the butler before heading back to the dining room, "Snack time."


Human Monk 2 Male HP 20/20 AC: 17/17/14 F: +5 R: +5 W: +7 Per: +9 Init:+2
Baron Darkstrom wrote:
"Quain, skeletal warriors, zombies, and wraiths are the majority of the forces in the city. However, as I have stated, they are now organized, which is unheard of for these mindless undead, which leads me to believe there must be intelligent undead also leading them: vampires (what is their blood supply?), liches (though without magic, not as deadly), mummies, etc. Most undead are vulnerable or have no resistance to fire. Try to stay away from the intelligent undead. Without more power, you would fall like leaves before a hurricane before the truly mighty undead. Also, I should mention, after the city was bound by the obsidian ring, living priests of Urgathoa flocked to the city as a sort of pilgrimage, seeing the rise of the undead as a sign from their twisted goddess, so be prepared for living enemies as well."

"So lot's of undead enemies in there, with some priests of Urgathoa added to spice up the situation. I know a bit on the undead enemies, but not too much. Could you give us a few more specific hints, aside from the fact that most of them are vulnerable to fire. For example, I guess that we all know that we should use blades versus zombies and maces and such versus skeletons, but what about wraiths?" - Haterivet scratches behind the ear, while his gaze is "lost" somewhere in the distance, as if trying to recall something.

I am guessing I can not Take 20 on Knowledge checks, therefore I will roll. If I could Take 20, please disregard the roll bellow

Knowledge/Religion check on the subject of undead and their vulnerabilities 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


"I would recommend using the environment against the undead. Many of them, shadows, wraiths, vampires fear sunlight, so try to restrict your activities to daylight, if possible. Skeletons, zombies, wights and others do not share this weakness, so be careful. Mummies are the main undead vulnerable to fire but none of the others have a resistance to it, so it is a good weapon to use, if you have it. As for travel, I would recommend an overland route, as I don't know how long you will be gone and you will be free to set up a camp from which to make your excursions into the city. My staff can provide you the necessary food stuffs."

Andoran

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 3): HP 17/26 AC: 16/12/17 F: +4 R: +3 W: +1, Per: +3 Init:+2)

Justified picks up a strange small hooked bladed weapon (Kama) and shows it to Haterivet. I have seen monks fight with these before. You should get one in cold iron and one in silver.

I seem to recall that monks can flurry with some monk weapons. If that is correct, you have an option to get a magic weapon.


Wizard 3 | HP: 12/17 Sickened | AC 16 | 12 | 14 | CMD 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +3 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Sense Motive +0
Baron Darkstrom wrote:
As for travel, I would recommend an overland route, as I don't know how long you will be gone and you will be free to set up a camp from which to make your excursions into the city. My staff can provide you the necessary food stuffs."

Will a representative of your estate be accompanying us, at least to the dark boundary? I only ask because you may want to know at the end of each day what we have found, or if we fail to return on any given day. Also, if we are able to uncover valuables in our search, it may aid our effort if someone can use it to acquire more useful gear on our behalf.


Male Human(Ulfen) Barbarian/2 Per:+6 Init:+3 HP19/26(30/30) AC: 20/12/18 F:+7(+9) R:+4(+6) W:+2(+4)

Hmm, i wonder if we will have time for some casual looting...


Kwin Avassar wrote:
Will a representative of your estate be accompanying us, at least to the dark boundary? I only ask because you may want to know at the end of each day what we have found, or if we fail to return on any given day. Also, if we are able to uncover valuables in our search, it may aid our effort if someone can use it to acquire more useful gear on our behalf.

"Actually, I had not thought of it, but you make excellent points. I will send a mage. He can help identify any items you many find, as well as communicate with me through magical means. Yes, an excellent idea. And obviously, he will not be entering the city with you, as he would be useless. He will meet you tomorrow morning. Now the rest of the day, shop and enjoy yourselves. I can have company brought in from almost any race (not Oread, sorry), be it female, male, animal...as long as I do not know the details. Enjoy this night for I know not how many more await you."


Male Human(Ulfen) Barbarian/2 Per:+6 Init:+3 HP19/26(30/30) AC: 20/12/18 F:+7(+9) R:+4(+6) W:+2(+4)

"More food, more wine." Menas seems to focus as he counts on his fingers. "Bring me a selection of women, its been a long time since i have said my prayers, ten should do."

I have a great deal of catching up to do, Calistra has saved me and i should share her blessings.

Just like enter the dragon.


The mayordomo takes care of your "special needs" for the night.


Male Oread Ranger 2 HP 9/23 AC: 16 F: +4 R: +5 W: +2 Per: +7 Init:+4
Baron Darkstrom wrote:


"Actually, I had not thought of it, but you make excellent points. I will send a mage. He can help identify any items you many find, as well as communicate with me through magical means. Yes, an excellent idea. And obviously, he will not be entering the city with you, as he would be useless. He will meet you tomorrow morning. Now the rest of the day, shop and enjoy yourselves. I can have company brought in from almost any race (not Oread, sorry), be it female, male, animal...as long as I do not know the details. Enjoy this night for I know not how many more await you."

"Before you go, we will need one last thing: a map of Korvosa. One from before the explosion. We can check our progress on it. An plan for our route. I know the city will have changed, but at least we will know the rough set up of the buildings and streets."

651 to 700 of 885 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Lucendar's Survival PbP - Welcome to the Slaughter! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.