Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Lucendar's Survival PbP - Welcome to the Slaughter!

Game Master Lucendar


551 to 600 of 885 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Male Oread Ranger 2 HP 9/23 AC: 16 F: +4 R: +5 W: +2 Per: +7 Init:+4

Quain looks at the field and the alliances forming and whispers to himself. "Stupid, stupid, playing hero. I should have known the craven have gathered together."

Andoran

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 3): HP 22/26 AC: 16/12/17 F: +4 R: +3 W: +1, Per: +3 Init:+2)

Justified turn his back to the group stepping behind Kor for a moment with a sudden interest in something on the ground.

He attempts to use Sleight of Hand, untrained, to hide his use of the healing syringe.

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Oread Ranger 2 HP 9/23 AC: 16 F: +4 R: +5 W: +2 Per: +7 Init:+4

"You'll see my oath.", whispers Quain back. "I will likely die here, but I will not do it alone."

With a sad smile, he nods to the dark knight.

Cirnos:
"You're safe from me tonight"

Perception for Justified action 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Wizard 3 | HP: 17/17 | AC 16 | 12 | 14 | CMD 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +3 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Sense Motive +0

While waiting for the baron to announce the final battle, Kwin will clamp down on his dagger blade with his teeth, load a bullet into his oversized sling, and put another sling bullet into his off hand.


Human Monk 2 Male HP 20/20 AC: 17/17/14 F: +5 R: +5 W: +7 Per: +9 Init:+2
Justified* wrote:

Justified continues his walk but his actual destination is Emilian's body. He first picks up the shield and then a wicked looking spike that came from the chain room. Expertly, he brandishes the shield with swift blocks and thrusts and then stabs at the air with the spike. If his movements are slowed due to his wound, it is hard to see.

I would still prefer my glaive, Haterivet, but if you do not see fit to show me that honor then these will serve. He continues his walk, moving towards Gaza. With a sly smile he adds, not looking back at Haterivet, And maybe I will start beside you.

Why should I help him? Why should I give him a chance? Night alone knows I never had any. And what about...argh, damn it!!

Haterivet whistles sharply towards the leaving Shoanti warrior, and when he turns to face him, monk throws him his weapon, without a word.He turns and walks towards his position.

Hat, you fool...


Male Oread Ranger 2 HP 9/23 AC: 16 F: +4 R: +5 W: +2 Per: +7 Init:+4

Loading his crossbow, he tries to flex his muscles only to reopen his wound. Trailing blood, he stand on the ground, eyes weary of all.

Full defence, AC20, roll for position 1d20 ⇒ 3


Half-Elf Monk, 2/12 HP, AC16 (touch 16, ff 12)

1d20 ⇒ 18

Morgthar will adopt full defence once again, AC 20.

"We'll need to gather around the priestess as quickly as possible, but be wary for attacks from the others," Morgthar says grimly.


For this final combat, your sickened condition, if you had it, is gone and the +2/+2 bonus you had is also gone. Also, no way to hide that Justified's wounds almost heal completely after he injects himself with a syringe.

Positions so far:
1 - Justified
3 - Quain
13 - Kwin
18 - Morgthar


Human Monk 2 Male HP 20/20 AC: 17/17/14 F: +5 R: +5 W: +7 Per: +9 Init:+2

Standing in silence, Haterivet watches eight persons, some of whom are about to die. He spends a few moments looking at each one of them, as if trying to discern something. Moments pass, and still he does not move. He breathes slowly and in regular intervals. His training instills in him the security he needs for the upcoming trial. He can feel each beat of his pulse, his muscles are ready to be strained, his will indomitable. His body is a killing machine, and he is aware of that. He will do what needs to be done.

Approahing slowly, he draws his number from the lot.

1d20 ⇒ 19


Male Human(Ulfen) Barbarian/2 Per:+6 Init:+3 HP19/26(30/30) AC: 20/12/18 F:+7(+9) R:+4(+6) W:+2(+4)

"The priestess intends to avoid the conflict, as is proper for a person devoted to healing, so the craven who seek to cower under her skirts are out of luck." Menas tries to gain eye contact with each prisoner, "Here is where the alliances end, I have no love nor hate for any of you, but some of us must die. I promise each of you the cleanest death I can provide if I must, that is the only oath any of us can swear to."

position 1d20 ⇒ 17

adopt a full defense and hold my square until my action.


Male Half-Orc Per: +2 Init: +2; HP 7/9; AC 15/15/12; F: +4 R: +5 W: +5

Kor will assume full defense and take his assigned position.


Need a d20 roll, Kor.


F Tiefling 2CLR/ 1MNK

Position roll
1d20 ⇒ 2


Per: +0 Init:+0 HP: 16/16 AC: 10/10/10 F: +4 R: +0 W: +2

Position: 1d20 ⇒ 19

(Since I think Hat has it..)

1d20 ⇒ 14


Just missing Kor and the fun can start!


Male Oread Ranger 2 HP 9/23 AC: 16 F: +4 R: +5 W: +2 Per: +7 Init:+4

To be clearer on his position, Quain has a loaded crossbow in one hand and his guisarme in the other.


Per: +0 Init:+0 HP: 16/16 AC: 10/10/10 F: +4 R: +0 W: +2

I thought Kor rolled a 7 early on?

Cirnos has his lance, the others are at his side?? (trying to figure out how to hang onto this many weapons


He did, I had missed it. Thanks. You have a lance and a falchion, right? What else?


Per: +0 Init:+0 HP: 16/16 AC: 10/10/10 F: +4 R: +0 W: +2

Thought he might still have had Kazmuk's battle axe that he got after Kazmuk burned to death on the last flame


The prisoners take their positions on the Arena floor, per their assignments, going into a defensive stance. Baron Darkstrom speaks, "Let the slaughter begin!" The crowd gathered around the Arena starts making noise, as the gatherers root on their bets, screaming, "We want blood!"

Arena map

Quain is up first! Don't forget square coordinates in your posts if you move, same rule as before applies. Also, everyone is flatfooted until they act, so no dex bonus to AC.


Male Oread Ranger 2 HP 9/23 AC: 16 F: +4 R: +5 W: +2 Per: +7 Init:+4

Sorry I did not see your post. will post right away.


Male Oread Ranger 2 HP 9/23 AC: 16 F: +4 R: +5 W: +2 Per: +7 Init:+4

Quain crossbow comes up as fast as possible as he surveys the surroundings only to clatter on the ground unused as Quain takes to his heels and charges towards Kor.

free action: drop crossbow. Full action, charge towards Kor to O29
attack 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 13
damage 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 3) + 4 = 9 AC is now 14


***Amended
Quain charges and hits Kor, dropping the monk!
-2/9 hps
Menas is up next.


Male Human(Ulfen) Barbarian/2 Per:+6 Init:+3 HP19/26(30/30) AC: 20/12/18 F:+7(+9) R:+4(+6) W:+2(+4)

Menas looks around and goes for the nearest prisoner with a two handed shield swing, his movements slightly hampered by his chainmail...

single move action to E12 via H/G/F11 to avoid aoo's.

two handed shield attack on Morgthar 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
damage 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Menas moves and strikes Morgthar, dropping him!
-6/12
Justified is up next.


AC 21, touch 13, flat-footed 18; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +1 (+2 vs fear); Max HP: 22, Current HP: 22

Go Team Good-ish!!

Andoran

M Human Lore Warden (Fighter 3): HP 22/26 AC: 16/12/17 F: +4 R: +3 W: +1, Per: +3 Init:+2)

Justified reluctantly drops the shield as a free action and with quick glances to Gaza and Kwin, charges Cirnos, coming to a stop in O15 and swinging his glaive using combat expertise at the tyrant.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 - 1 = 221d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

After the attack he calls to Kwin. Take him down Kwin.


Cirnos is now up!


Per: +0 Init:+0 HP: 16/16 AC: 10/10/10 F: +4 R: +0 W: +2

Move: R14 (5ft)

Attacking Kwin, (Lance)

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Wizard 3 | HP: 17/17 | AC 16 | 12 | 14 | CMD 13 | Fort +3 | Ref +3 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Sense Motive +0

Kwin drops his extra bullet, readies his dagger, steps to S14 and strikes!

To hit Cinos 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage 1d3 ⇒ 2

Possible crit!
Confirmation 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Extra damage 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Haterivet is up!


Human Monk 2 Male HP 20/20 AC: 17/17/14 F: +5 R: +5 W: +7 Per: +9 Init:+2

Seeing that the fight has gone further "south", Haterivet shifts his focus to what he considers easiest target. He charges towards the unsuspecting tiefling priestess, trying to pin her down.

We have all seen you levitate, let me see if I can ground you, and use you as my bargaining chip, little one

Charge to E23, attack Gaza 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

EDIT: Removed grapple and all related actions/comments, transformed into regular attack


It would be Kwin's turn now, but he already posted. Morgthar and Kor would be up now, but they are in negatives and likely dead, though if something changes that, like healing, we will retcon roll stabilization rolls. For now, Haterivet needs to amend his action and then Gaza is up to finish the Round.


Oh wait, you cannot combine a grapple (standard action) with a charge (full-round action). Need you to change your action, Haterivet, since Gaza is not within 30'. You keep same die rolls, if you change it to an attack or you can do something else completely.


Gaza took 4 damage and she is up now.


F Tiefling 2CLR/ 1MNK

5' step away(can't see map on phone sry) from people then levitate 15'.

"Well, no healing for you Hat!" She is quite irked, though not totally suprised.


No, Gaza. 5' step yes and you can activate levitate as a standard action but not going up this round. Can't 5' step and move in same round. Please amend action.


F Tiefling 2CLR/ 1MNK

Levitate is already active, I stated earlier that I would keep it up constantly for the remaining trails because I expected something like this. It lasts for a minute so it would still be active from before combat started.


Even so, can't 5' step and move in same round. Waiting for action, when you're ready.


F Tiefling 2CLR/ 1MNK

If levitate counts as move, then I withdraw upwards. (Honestly expected it to count as concentrating on ability but this works too)


This will draw an AoO as well. The square you start in does not count as threatened but medium characters threaten the 5' above and diagonally from them as well, so you draw an AoO for leaving the second square. Be aware of this if you decide this action.


F Tiefling 2CLR/ 1MNK

Ill check my book when I get home, but I'm pretty sure a withdraw wouldn't draw aoo but ill just withdraw back 10 then up 20.

(sounds like your ruling my levitate as normal movement which is fine with me, just unexpected ruling.)


Kirrund pointed out in the OOC thread the rule and since levitate is not included among listed speeds, you cannot withdraw by levitating, something I had missed. And therefore, you cannot combine a horizontal and levitate move. Either withdraw by moving away horizontally, risk the AoO, or do something else.


The only types of movement with listed speeds are: burrow, climb, fly, land, and swim. Levitate is not on list.


F Tiefling 2CLR/ 1MNK

Grey area, however I will make an acrobatics check to move away without causing an aoo 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
if that succeeds then I will move 10 ft back to D26 then take another move action to levitate 20'.(note dc is the CMD of who I am avoiding +2 per additional person. Hat's CMD is 14.

So am I moving or not? Looking it up is a grey area 1 of my previously stated actions should be allowed depending on whether I count as moving or as using an ability. Hopefully above will work instead

edit yeah for acrobatics!


Male Oread Ranger 2 HP 9/23 AC: 16 F: +4 R: +5 W: +2 Per: +7 Init:+4

Can we have a map of the last positions, also see my PM. Thanks.


Finally, a legitimate move by Gaza! Actually, Haterivet's CMD is 15 with Dodge bonus but your roll still beat his.

Updated Map

PM answered and Quain is up!


Male Oread Ranger 2 HP 9/23 AC: 16 F: +4 R: +5 W: +2 Per: +7 Init:+4

Quain steps to P30 and bends over Kor to search his body. Finding nothing, he swears softly and takes a defensive posture. Fight defensively, AC=18


Menas is up then Justified!


Male Human(Ulfen) Barbarian/2 Per:+6 Init:+3 HP19/26(30/30) AC: 20/12/18 F:+7(+9) R:+4(+6) W:+2(+4)

Menas searches for a target, lets end this fast, i have to live. Another Kuthite...

Controlled rage for +4 str(1/day left), charge to E24. Two handed shield attack on Haterivet 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
damage 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

551 to 600 of 885 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Lucendar's Survival PbP - Welcome to the Slaughter! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.