Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Lucendar's Savage Tide....All aboard!

Game Master Lucendar

Map of Eleder


901 to 950 of 2,592 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

Baolo's arrow hits, doing little damage; Aero's arrow bounces off the zombie's skin. Ialda misses and Chez wounds his zombie a little.

Zombie Attack on Chez: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23..hit
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Grapple Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16..fail
Zombie Attack on Ialda: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16..hit
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Grapple Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18..grappled!

Party is up!


F HP30/30 AC18 T12 FF13 F3 R4 W4/6 Init+3 Perc+9/+11 Oracle 4 (Stargazer)

Round 3

Aeronniell responds to Baolo's shared frustration of arrowheads against zombies, "I think they make those... we'll have to buy some once we get off this island."

The elf reaches for her longsword, hesitates, reaches again, and hesitates before finally sending another arrow...

Longbow (point blank, bless, cover, melee): 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 - 4 - 4 = 4 for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

... into the cave wall, hard.

Well, it had power, just not precision.


HP 28/28, AC 20/14/16, F +5 R +5 W +7, Init +6, Per +9

Round 3

"Ya mon, wi need somethin' bettah. I can't wait to stick 'em in Vanthus." He draws forth an orange arrow and fires it into the zombie attacking Ialda.
Attack (Composite Longbow, Point Blank Shot, Bless) 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 24
Damage (Composite Longbow, Point Blank Shot) 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

Status:

AC 17, touch 14, flat-footed 13. . (+3 armor, +4 Dex)
hp 16/16
Weapon Equipped Longbow, Comp. (Str +1) +5 (1d8+1/20/x3)
1st Level Spells 2/3 available


HP 12; AC 19/15/14; F +3, R +4, W +0; Init +4; Perception +0; 2-W Fighter 1

Chez groans as he feels the grimy hands claw at him. He again focuses his attacks on the zombie in front of Ialda.

Rapier attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 18
Rapier damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Shortsword attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 = 22
Shortsword damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


HP: 44/45 (48/49 raging), AC 16/16/15; F +6, R+2, W+4 Init. +1; Perception +10

Ialda again drops her flail and shifts her hands into the claws which strangely were becoming more and more comfortable. She slashes at the zombie.

Attack One 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Damage 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Attack Two 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Damage 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Minus two on attacks for grappled and plus one for Bless. Round four of five on claw attack. Round four I think of six for rage. Power Attack.


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

Ialda's claws literally rip the sombie smuggler's spine off, as she claws at his back to get him off of her and it collapses to the ground. Chez wounds the zombie again but realizes that the rapier does little damage puncturing the zombie's thick skin.

The zombie tries biting Chez again but misses.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13..miss!

Party is up!


HP: 44/45 (48/49 raging), AC 16/16/15; F +6, R+2, W+4 Init. +1; Perception +10

Ialda advances five feet forward, planning on getting behind the creature on the next round, and allowing Kowaru to advance into her spot.

She continues to claw away at the undead.

Claw one 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Damage 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Claw two 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Damage 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Possible critical 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Damage 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Power attack, last round of claws for the day, round five of six on rage, and Bless.


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

If ripping out a creature's spine were not barbaric enough, now Ialda, in her rage, rips the zombie's head from its corpse and then disembowels it! And that's without confirming the critical!

Combat over!


HP: 44/45 (48/49 raging), AC 16/16/15; F +6, R+2, W+4 Init. +1; Perception +10

Ialda's claws turn back into her hands, and she is almost overcome with exhaustion. "I feel stronger than ever, but boy, that takes a lot out of me!". She slumps against the wall, taking a break for a couple of moments before retrieving the weapons she had dropped in her fury.


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

The tunnel continues about 10' further and then ends in a pile of skeletal corpses, many of whose bones have been chewed on, apparent by the numerous bite marks. You find a serviceable MW studded leather armor on one of the corpses, as well as a gold ring on another and a MW dagger lying on the floor, whose blade is coated in silver (1d4-1 damage).


HP 28/28, AC 20/14/16, F +5 R +5 W +7, Init +6, Per +9

"Cha! Ialda, dat is dread. Remind me nevah to get ya angry. It looks like wi have ta go through the watah aftah all. Chez. Ialda. One of ya ought ta take dis daggah. Lemme see if dis ring is magic and then I ken patch ya up. I could use bettah armor if no one else needs it."

Baolo takes the ring and rolls it around in his hand, "Whatcha tink Shimye-Magalla?" Casts detect magic
Spellcraft 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

I have two more CLW and then I'm out of 1st level spells. Let me know if you want healing now. I know Aero has some too.

Status:

AC 17, touch 14, flat-footed 13. . (+3 armor, +4 Dex)
hp 16/16
Weapon Equipped Longbow, Comp. (Str +1) +5 (1d8+1/20/x3)
1st Level Spells 2/3 available


F HP30/30 AC18 T12 FF13 F3 R4 W4/6 Init+3 Perc+9/+11 Oracle 4 (Stargazer)

If I see that right, it was 6 to Chez and 5 to Ialda that fight.

Wincing her face at the injuries that Ialda and Chez both suffered, Aeronniell keeps her thoughts to herself as she tends to both wounds.

Was it a zombie scratch means that Chez and Ialda could become zombies too? No, no... that couldn't be right.

Cure Lt on Chez: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Cure Lt on Ialda: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

(or max if we're using that rule)

"If we're going to need to swim to find another method of escape, let us make haste. Desna's blessing only lasts a brief while, we should make use of it while we can."

2 minutes to be exact, 16 rounds left, or 14 rounds after the cure light wounds spell finish. Can we swim into the next room in less than 10 rounds?


HP: 44/45 (48/49 raging), AC 16/16/15; F +6, R+2, W+4 Init. +1; Perception +10

Ialda grabs the silver dagger until the group has more of an opportunity to study it. She has watched Baolo study the ring, and wanted to try and do the same with the dagger. "Take the armor, Baolo. It looks good and sturdy."


HP 12; AC 19/15/14; F +3, R +4, W +0; Init +4; Perception +0; 2-W Fighter 1

"Thank you Aerional." Chez smiles.

Chez looks around the area and begins to examine the walls a little more closely. "I often find that corridors that end abruptly often have a hidden doorway."

Take 20 on searching = Perception check 20 + 0 = 20


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

The ring does not detect magic and yes, we are using max cure spells and potions out of combat.

Chez spends 2 minutes searching but no hidden doorway is found.


HP: 44/45 (48/49 raging), AC 16/16/15; F +6, R+2, W+4 Init. +1; Perception +10

Ialda takes the time for Baolo to switch armor, and leads the group to the southern tunnel. "Guess we are getting wet again, huh?. She slowly proceeds down the tunnel.


HP 28/28, AC 20/14/16, F +5 R +5 W +7, Init +6, Per +9

Baolo smiles, "Wet no problem. Zombies. Deh a problem." Baolo follows the rest of the group in the usual order through the flooded tunnel.


HP 12; AC 19/15/14; F +3, R +4, W +0; Init +4; Perception +0; 2-W Fighter 1

Chez will also prepare to go swimming.


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

With no hurry or delay, you take 10 on swim checks if needed, and emerge soaked and cold out of the submerged tunnel. You see the whole in the tunnel roof, where ocean water is soaking in and the tunnel opens up into a wide, relatively dry cavern, wherein 3 more zombies walk around aimlessly. However, what draws your attention is the robed emaciated figure seated on a crimson chair, seemingly bored, but his attention drawn by the light of Ialda's spear. Sparkling next to the chair is a small horde of treasure, including thousands of coins, several chests, and some potions. You see the robes belonged to a priest of Desna in life but in death, the undead smiles and says, "Tonight we feast, my brothers!"

Initiative:
Undead Priest: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Zombies: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Aero: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Baolo: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Chez: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Ialda: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Kowaru: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Initiative Order:
Chez
Undead Priest
Ialda
Aero
Baolo
Kowaru
Zombies

Combat Map

Chez is up!


HP 12; AC 19/15/14; F +3, R +4, W +0; Init +4; Perception +0; 2-W Fighter 1

Chez will approach the nearest zonbie and slash out at it with his shortsword.

Shortsword attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Shortsword damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Move to E -47


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

The undead priest casts a spell on himself, crying out, "Evil lord, grant me the power to protect your treasures from these foul looters." A wave of energy falls over him and then dissipates. He stands from his chair.

Rest of party is up.


HP 17/17, AC 20/16/20, F +4, R +5 W +6, Init +2, Per +7

At last! I'm not crowded out!

Kowaru leaps towards one of the zombies, a kiai scream on his lips, slashing at it with his kama. His strike is clumsy, but it at least serves to give the zombies another target, helping Chez and Ialda shoulder the burden.

Mechanics:

Move to D-49. Strike!
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


HP: 44/45 (48/49 raging), AC 16/16/15; F +6, R+2, W+4 Init. +1; Perception +10

Knowing innately she was unable to use her claws, Ialda considers her options. Something from deep inside her reminds her that if you were bigger, you would be stronger.. She closes her eyes and mumbles a few words that she as yet did not understand, trying to follow the voice.

Attempt to cast Enlarge Person. One first level spell used today.

Spell Failure chance--low is bad. 1d100 ⇒ 65

It took a few seconds, but something definitely was happening to her. She just wasn't sure what.


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

Casting time is 1 round, so not big yet, unless you wish to change your action.


HP: 44/45 (48/49 raging), AC 16/16/15; F +6, R+2, W+4 Init. +1; Perception +10

Sorry, DM, I knew that, which is why I didn't post a move action, but didn't describe it right. I'll edit.


HP 28/28, AC 20/14/16, F +5 R +5 W +7, Init +6, Per +9

Baolo peers across the room, trying to determine whether he recognizes what sort of foe the undead priest might be.
Knowledge (Religion) 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 = 23


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

Baolo:
You recognize the undead as a Huecuva, the risen corpse of a heretical cleric who blasphemed and renounced his deity before meeting death and therefore, is cursed to roam the world in this state. In an account that you read in one of your Holy texts, it was reported that a huecuva of Sarenrae attacked a small settlement and wounded many with his claws abut eventually was driven off by some guards with torches. Many of the wounded villagers died days later at the hands of the disease they contracted. Reports also said that weapons seemed to bounce off the creature with no effect. Eventually, a paladin named Alexander Tercival, armed with a silver sword appeared, tracked the creature to its lair, and ended the huecuva threat.


HP 28/28, AC 20/14/16, F +5 R +5 W +7, Init +6, Per +9

DM:

Does he perchance remember if magic weapons also work? 3.5 Huecuva or Pathfinder Huecuva. Trying to determine whether to use a Judgement of Smiting. If he doesn't know, he'll guess.


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

Baolo:
You remember from the account that it was a magical silver sword that the paladin used. So yes, magic works.


HP 28/28, AC 20/14/16, F +5 R +5 W +7, Init +6, Per +9

"Mon, when wi win, remind Baolo to tell ya deh tale o' Alexandah Tercivah. If ya want ta win, only use magic an' silver against our hungry friend over deh. An' watch his claws too fa disease."

Boalo slips past Kowaru and hugs the wall of the cavern racing for a clear shot at the huecuva. Move to -H-46 As he races for a clear shot at the huecuva, he draws out a silver and turquoise arrow and gives it a kiss. "Priest! Ya nevah shoulda forsaken your god. Shimye-Magassa weeps fa ya!" Swift Action to pronounce Judgement of Smiting.

He nocks the arrow, pulls, and fires it at the huecuva.
Attack (Composite Longbow) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Damage (Composite Longbow) 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


F HP30/30 AC18 T12 FF13 F3 R4 W4/6 Init+3 Perc+9/+11 Oracle 4 (Stargazer)

Round 1

Sensing her goddess' blessing has passed, Aeronniell renews it for what she presumes will surely be a challenging fight against the risen dead.

Casting Bless again, don't forget the +1 bonus!

Then move into -A,-47


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

Baolo's arrow flies true straight at the undead priest but right before striking him, is deflected away! "The gods have answered my prayers! Kill them!"

Zombies Attack Round 1:
Two zombies attack Chez, one of them launching itself at him in desperation, their mouths unnaturally opening! The first one, rips a piece of Chez' forearm flesh, but the warrior pulls it loose, in pain.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Grapple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7..miss!
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

The third zombie charges Kowaru, locking on to his arm, biting chunks of the half-orc's flesh!
Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 2 = 22
Grapple: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 2 = 28
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Combat Map

Chez then the priest in Round 2.


HP 28/28, AC 20/14/16, F +5 R +5 W +7, Init +6, Per +9

DM:

Hadn't realized he stood and stepped forward. I think that brings him into point-blank range. So with Aero's bless it becomes Attack of 17 and Damage of 5. No biggie if that still misses or if you want to leave it alone.


HP 12; AC 19/15/14; F +3, R +4, W +0; Init +4; Perception +0; 2-W Fighter 1

Chez swings away at the zombie in front of him and then backs up slightly.

Rapier attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 18
Rapier damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Shortsword attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 = 15
Shortsword damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

5' move to D -17


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

17 still misses, Baolo.

Chez' rapier strikes but does no damage, while his short sword cuts a little flesh off.

The undead priest casts another spell on himself, calling out praises to his evil lord again. He then walks up to G-46, his dark undead eyes meeting those of Baolo, as he readies to strike with this claws.

Combat Map

Rest of party is up!


HP 28/28, AC 20/14/16, F +5 R +5 W +7, Init +6, Per +9

Round 2

"Cho! I kyann believe I missed. Move yu backside priest!" Baolo takes a step around the huecuva. 5-foot step to H47 He spins his bow in front of the dead priest making stabbing motions at his neck and eyes. Total Defense (+4 dodge to AC)

Status:

AC 21, touch 18, flat-footed 13. . (+3 armor, +4 Dex, +4 Dodge)
hp 16/16
Weapon Equipped Composite Longbow (Str +1) +5 +1 (Bless) (1d8+1/20/x3)
Effects Bless


HP: 44/45 (48/49 raging), AC 16/16/15; F +6, R+2, W+4 Init. +1; Perception +10

DM, i think i can move to G H 49 50, without drawing an AoO. If I'm not right on that, let me know.

Finally the strange voice inside, the green barbarian vanished, as she gave into her instincts. She opened her eyes, and noticed the changes to her body. She did feel much stronger. Excuse me, Aero," Ialda rumbles as she moves around the battlefield, heading for the undead priest to assist Baolo. As she moved, she dropped her spear, and pulled her flail, preparing to bash away the next round.


HP: 44/45 (48/49 raging), AC 16/16/15; F +6, R+2, W+4 Init. +1; Perception +10

I goofed up last post and forgot Baolo's directions to use silver. Can we retcon it so I pull the silver dagger instead?


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

Sure!


HP 17/17, AC 20/16/20, F +4, R +5 W +6, Init +2, Per +7

The monk sends several wild attacks at the zombie, though they are clumsy and poorly aimed. Clearly, the claustrophobia mixed with the hungry dead has taken a toll on his nerves.

Mechanics:

Flurry of blows on the zombie in -D-49 with my kama.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Damage 1: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Attack 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Damage 2: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

Aero is up!


F HP30/30 AC18 T12 FF13 F3 R4 W4/6 Init+3 Perc+9/+11 Oracle 4 (Stargazer)

Quick post, have company over tonight...

Aeronniell moves up next to Chez to line up a clear shot at the enemy priest.

To -D,-46

Longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

Zombies attack: Round 2
The zombie in D-49 locked on Kowaru's arm, continues biting, ripping more and more flesh off with its elongated jaw! Kowaru feels faint from the blood loss. Staggered!
Grapple check: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 5 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

The zombie in E-48 tries to bite Chez but misses.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17..miss!

The zombie in F-48 turns and tries to bite Ialda, but the giant warrior blocks the attack with her flail.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7..miss!

Chez is up in Round 3!

Updated Map


HP 12; AC 19/15/14; F +3, R +4, W +0; Init +4; Perception +0; 2-W Fighter 1

Seeing that a tactical advantage has presented itself, Chez steps forward and engages the flanked foe.

Rapier attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 22
Rapier damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Shortsword attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 24
Shortsword damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

5' step to E -47 and attack zombie if F -48


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

Chez' weapons hurt the zombie, but he was unwounded so it does little to slow him down.

Seeing the giant barbarian, the huecuva attacks her, stepping to G-48, clawing her twice, and spraying her blood over the stone floor, as he screams, "You shall not have the treasure!"
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 = 10

Rest of party is up! Need 2 Fort saves from Ialda!


HP: 44/45 (48/49 raging), AC 16/16/15; F +6, R+2, W+4 Init. +1; Perception +10

Uh oh...

Fort One 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Fort Two 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Trying to get accustomed to her new size, Ialda swings the silver dagger at the undead.

Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage 1d6 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 - 1 = 9

Conditions: Enlarged, Bless, Silver Weapon


HP 28/28, AC 20/14/16, F +5 R +5 W +7, Init +6, Per +9

Round 3

Baolo takes a step back. to I-47 He draws out another precious turquoise and silver arrow and nocks his bow. He pulls the strong back and fires right into the huecuva. "How doe dat one feel priest? Say ya prayahs before ya goddess judges ya."
Attack (Composite Longbow +1, Point Blank Shot, Bless) 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 24
Damage (Composite Longbow +1, Point Blank Shot) 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4
Judgement of Smiting is still active.

Status:

AC 17, touch 14, flat-footed 13. . (+3 armor, +4 Dex)
hp 16/16
Weapon Equipped Composite Longbow (Str +1) +5 +1 (Bless) (1d8+1/20/x3)
Effects Bless

DM:

I'm sorry. I just noticed out a bigger mistake I made in round 1. I only used a +1 attack modifier instead of the +5 that Baolo actually has. Not asking for a retcon at this point because its too far gone, but in case you were comparing the two, I wanted to be sure to let you know where the error was.


F HP30/30 AC18 T12 FF13 F3 R4 W4/6 Init+3 Perc+9/+11 Oracle 4 (Stargazer)

Realizing Kowaru is mortally hurt, Aeronnniell holds her bow in her right hand while stepping back and laying a free hand onto the monk's shoulder.

5ft step back to -C, -47

"Desna's last blessing today! Be careful!"

Cure Light on Kowaru: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


HP 17/17, AC 20/16/20, F +4, R +5 W +6, Init +2, Per +7

For a brief moment, as the zombie's teeth tear off a hunk of his flesh, Kowaru feels something he has not felt in a long time. Something he had tried to keep in check, and bury within himself. A grey haze was clouding his vision, his nostrils flared, and the growl in his throat was very nearly a loud rumble.

And then a bit of relief came through from Aeronniell's magic. The orc was weakened. The man regained what control it could.

"So," Kowaru bellowed in anger at the creature that had savaged and bloodied him. "You want to wrestle? FINE!" He drops his kama, and grabbed the creature with both hands, the thing's wet flesh soft in his hands. The fury of his youth returned - two forceful strikes knock the creature's arms away from his body. He tackles the abomination about the midsection, and continues to bellow taunts at his unthinking and unfeeling foe.

Mechanics:

Free action: drop the kama.
Standard action: make a grapple check to take control of the grapple.

Grapple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Heh, NOW my dice start waking up, now that I'm mostly dead!


Your bloodthirsty Master of Ceremonies

Baolo's arrow stings the undead priest as it pierces the undead flesh on his right shoulder and he bares his teeth in anger. He easily dodges the clumsy giant's blow. Aero cures Kowaru, who expertly peels the zombie off him and locks one of its arms.

Zombie attack: Round 3
The zombie engaged with Kowaru tries to bite his arm, but the monk jerks the arm hold, causing it to miss!
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 2 = 15

The zombie in E48 tries to bite Chez:
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17..miss

The zombie in F48 goes after Ialda:
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11..miss!

Chez then Huecuva then party!

Updated Map

901 to 950 of 2,592 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Lucendar's Savage Tide....All aboard! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.