Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Lucendar's Bastards of Erebus (CoT) PbP Thread

Game Master Lucendar

Map of Westcrown


201 to 250 of 686 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

HP 12/13 - AC 14/8T/12FF - SV F+3, R+1, W+5 Percep +6, Init +2, blind

Callandor circles around to m17, taking advantage of his target's attention being divided amongst Shel, Kaliana, and now, him. Looking for an opening, he spots one and slashes his longsword across at the belly of his foe.

Attack:
Longsword 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Female ( HP 13/1) AC:17 FF:12 T:15 F: +5 R: +2 W: +0 Initiative +3 Perception +3

5' step to o20, attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

"You boys really need to learn how to work as a team, letting a woman best you both" As she taunts them, Kaliana shifts to the side of the wonded man, aiming for the gap in his armor, right below the shoulder...


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

If Billo gets a clear bead on one of these thugs, he will shoot. The Table should be placed on its side so he can stand at S18 (use a 5 foot step if necessary) and gain cover from the entrance of the room where the enemies are. He should still be able to see if any one comes around the corner from the ramp entrance.
Crossbow fire if a clear shot presents itself. Callandor's move to M17 might have cleared a path for some flanking fire. Sneak attack applies if 30' or less.
Shot 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 Damage 1d8 ⇒ 7 Sneak Attack if applicable 1d6 ⇒ 5


I will assume Shel meant N20 since there is no N30 on the map.

Callandor moves around the thug and swings, but his blow is deflected by the rapier. With her thug distracted by the appearance of Shel at his backside, Kaliana's sword blow lands on the shoulder, severing the arm and spraying blood everywhere, as the thug falls to the floor from shock and blood loss!

Tauni is up! One thug left in M18..for now.


Loco Billo Billcragg wrote:

If Billo gets a clear bead on one of these thugs, he will shoot. The Table should be placed on its side so he can stand at S18 (use a 5 foot step if necessary) and gain cover from the entrance of the room where the enemies are. He should still be able to see if any one comes around the corner from the ramp entrance.

Crossbow fire if a clear shot presents itself. Callandor's move to M17 might have cleared a path for some flanking fire. Sneak attack applies if 30' or less.
Shot 1d20+3 Damage 1d8 Sneak Attack if applicable 1d6

Loco, I saw the move to S18 and the grabbing the table to position it in front of you as your actions for this Round. You may attack in subsequent rounds.


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63
The_Devilish_DM wrote:
Loco Billo Billcragg wrote:


Loco, I saw the move to S18 and the grabbing the table to position it in front of you as your actions for this Round. You may attack in subsequent rounds.

Yes. I'm getting ahead of myself...


Hearing the sounds to the west and north, Tauni grimaces. It sounds like more are coming. Milani's blessings on all of you, my friends. I think we will need it!

Move to P19 and cast Bless.

+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and saves vs. fear to all allies. Ten round duration.


Initiative Order:
Kaliana
Tauni
Assailants
Shel
Callandor
Loco

Enemies' Turn Round 4:
The thug on Callandor ducks his blow and swings his short sword at the inquisitor and finds nothing but air.
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9..miss!

Suddenly, 2 lumbering corpses, their skin seemingly burned off, walk around the corner, dragging their feet and moaning, their arms outstretched. Behind them walks a male human garbed in black robes, tattoos of feathers on his face, commanding the undead, "Kill the intruders..in the name of Mistress Eldara and for the glory of Pazuzu!" He then begins casting magic!

From the NE, Callandor hears dogs barking coming from upstairs and getting closer...

Updated Combat Map

Party is up, don't forget +1 from Bless.


Spoiler:
34/34 HP; AC 17/15/13; F+5, R+10, W+ 3, Perc +10/+11Traps, Init. +4; Evasion
Female Halfling Rogue 3/Ranger 1

Shel deftly steps in behind the attacker, casuing him to split his attention between she and Callandor. She slams forward an attack with her dagger.

Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Damage 1d3 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (6) = 8

Flank
Bless
Move to M 19


Shel catches the thug in the ribs with the dagger and he screams like hell, but he does not fall, though he is grievously wounded!


Female ( HP 13/1) AC:17 FF:12 T:15 F: +5 R: +2 W: +0 Initiative +3 Perception +3

charge to I19 and attack corpse charge: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

I have no idea what that guy is saying, but It can't be good!

Kaliana charges the corpse closest to the spell caster, hoping to carve a path straight to him.
I hope it isn't too late to start praying, Milani protect me...


Kaliana's charge hits, as she slices pieces of flesh over the creature, but it continues its moaning.

Loco and Tauni are up.


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

Billo has been crouching behind the table, his breathing low and the crossbow leveled at the thug who, 30 feet away, is distracted with Callandor. Still...like a statue...then a scarcely perceptible nudge of the trigger.

Not sure if I am supposed to roll again. I'll roll anyway. Firing to the opponent at M18. I think Sneak Attack might apply due to the distraction and partial concealment. I'll roll for that too. Firing with bless: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2 Sneak attack if applicable 1d6 ⇒ 1

Then he reloads.

Now where's my throwing axe?


The thug, brutally wounded in the ribs by Shel, gets hit by Loco's bolt in the neck and falls to the floor, eyes rolled into the back of his head.

Callandor and Tauni are up.


Tauni moves to L20 and readies her morning star.

Nine rounds remaining on Bless.


HP 12/13 - AC 14/8T/12FF - SV F+3, R+1, W+5 Percep +6, Init +2, blind

"Goddess guide my hand!"

Charge to I21 and attack that corpse

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

"Eyes on the stairs, Shel! Ware your flank!"


Callandor chops off pieces of the zombie's arm, but as before, it continues to attack!

Enemies' Turn Round 5:
The zombie retaliates against Kaliana, curling its hand into a fist before lashing out at the elf, punching her in the face, smashing her nose and mouth, making her spit up blood!
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

The other zombie on Callandor follows suit, but the warrior deflects the blow away!
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13..miss

The cultist's spell goes off at the beginning of his turn, as to culminate the ritual, he reaches into his pocket and throws live crickets in the air, which encircle Shel and Tauni. The two of them hear a droning noise in their ears that makes them drowsy and they start to close their eyes, but they realize that magic is at play and they resist the urge to sleep, until the crickets are consumed in puffs of smoke!

Spoiler:
Shel Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19..success
Tauni Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13...success

Frustrated that his spell did not achieve its objective, the cultist looks at Tauni's holy symbol and casts more magic, "Behold the terror of Pazuzu!" Again foul magics invade Tauni's mind, as she beholds the most horrifying demonic image stand where once the cultist was, but she thinks back on her years of meditation and her faith in her goddess is strong and she resists every urge in her body to run for her life, but the experience leaves her tired and drained. Tauni has the Shaken condition for 1 round.

Spoiler:
Tauni Will save: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 1 = 17...success!

Shaken:
Shaken: A shaken character takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.

Two black guard dogs, each weighing about 100 pounds of muscle, rush down the stairs to the NE and appear growling! The party hears from above, "Get 'em boys, get 'em!"

Updated Combat Map

The party is up: Shel, Callandor, Loco, Aeronniell, and Tauni.


Spoiler:
34/34 HP; AC 17/15/13; F+5, R+10, W+ 3, Perc +10/+11Traps, Init. +4; Evasion
Female Halfling Rogue 3/Ranger 1

"Well, that's not good. Make'em come to us, Tauni," Shel warns as she moves to I 22. [/b]We've got dogs coming in behind us, Cal. I'll help you if you help me,"[/b] she tells him, as she moves beside him.


Female ( HP 13/1) AC:17 FF:12 T:15 F: +5 R: +2 W: +0 Initiative +3 Perception +3

lost track of when Kaliana goes, on her turn she will attack the corpse in front of her. If she drops it, she will move to F18 to base the caster. If she doesn't she will 5' step back to I19
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Spitting out blood, Kaliana curses "ghaaa, that thing might have busted my nose."


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

Loco surveys the action from his position behind the barrier as he finishes loading the crossbow. He looks back to the corridor as well. Where is that g$%*@$ned axe? he grumbles to himself. He is about to set forth into the fray when he hears the baying of hounds. He remains concealed...looking for where they are coming from.

waiting for his turn....


Loco's axe is in N19. Callandor & Loco to end Round 5, then Tauni to start Round 6.


HP 12/13 - AC 14/8T/12FF - SV F+3, R+1, W+5 Percep +6, Init +2, blind

Callandor will do his best to dispatch the zombie in front of him before moving to deal with the caster.

attack:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

If the corpse drops, move to g19 to give Kaliana the flank and threaten the caster. If he does not drop, 5 foot step to h20 to set up flanks for Kaliana and/or Shel (and, conveniently, the zombies. Well, hopefully draw some heat from the wounded fighter and the little halfling).


The zombie drops, as Callandor beheads it, its arms flailing on the ground before stopping!


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

Hearing the growls coming from the right side of the room, Loco quietly slips around the table and up against the right wall of the entrance, hoping to catch enemies by surprise when they arrive.

Q18. Crossbow readied.


Tauni left before the bad guys.


Tauni shivers at the lingering affects on the attempt on her mind. She focuses through it, staggers forward and calls on her god again.

Behold the wrath of Milani!

Move to J20 and casts Cause Fear on the priest. DC14 will save.

Eight rounds remaining on Bless.


Cultist Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24..success! The cultist's faith in his demonic god is just as strong, though he is drained and Shaken as well.

Enemies' Turn Round 6:
The zombie curls his fist again and strikes at Kaliana again, landing another heavy blow to her face that breaks her cheek muscles and jaw, spitting blood on Tauni, as her limp form falls, her sword crashing on the floor!
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23..hit
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

The cultist draws his club and attempts to beat Callandor but misses poorly.
1d20 ⇒ 6..miss

The dogs rush out provoking Loco's readied action, one of the dogs headed toward the dwarf, the other to Tauni!

The dog on Tauni runs to her trying to bite her leg but misses!
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9..miss

The dog on Loco (if not dead) runs to him trying to bite his leg, grips on to his boot, but the dwarf is able to pull away with no harm other than the dog's drool!
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11..miss

Updated Combat Map

Need Loco's Readied action for Round 6, then Shel and Callandor to finish the Round, and Kaliana's Stabilization roll (-3) and Tauni and Loco in Round 7.


Spoiler:
34/34 HP; AC 17/15/13; F+5, R+10, W+ 3, Perc +10/+11Traps, Init. +4; Evasion
Female Halfling Rogue 3/Ranger 1

Shel charges ahead to H 20 and swings at the undead with her dagger.

Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Bless
Charge


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

The dogs burst into sight - it seems they sniffed Loco out before he could surprise them, but at least he is ready to act quickly - firing at the one who is after Tauni first.

Crossbow fire: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

......and he hisses something profane and dwarfish under his breath.


HP 12/13 - AC 14/8T/12FF - SV F+3, R+1, W+5 Percep +6, Init +2, blind

"Prepare to meet your lord, foul one!"

Attack cultist:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

if he drops, and that causes the zombie to drop, move to close with nearest dog. Otherwise, 5 ft step to the south of the zombie. Sorry, posting from my phone and can't see the map ATM.


The cultist falls, as Callandor's blade cuts him from navel to throat. The zombie, however, continues its rampage!
NP, thank you for posting from your phone. You are killing everything left and right! Actually, I will put you in the N square in order for you to flank with Shel. We can retcon if you do not like, later when you see map.

Summary of Round 6:
Kaliana swung and missed
Tauni cast Cause Fear on cultist, he made save
Zombie dropped Kaliana
Cultist missed Callandor
Loco's bolt missed dog
Dogs missed Tauni and Loco
Shel charged but missed
Callandor dropped the cultist

Initiative Order Round 7:
Kaliana
Tauni
Zombie/Enemies
Loco
Dogs
Shel
Callandor

Kaliana's stabilization and Tauni's action are up!


Posting from a phone so I can't see the map either.

Tauni strikes at the dog before her, keeping her shield between them and circling to a more advantageous position.

To hit 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

If she can take a step that would obviously position her better, please feel free to move her for me.


Female ( HP 13/1) AC:17 FF:12 T:15 F: +5 R: +2 W: +0 Initiative +3 Perception +3

stabalize: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Will a muffled yell and a thud, kaliana drops before the corpse, unconcious but alive, for now.


Tauni's morningstar bashes the dog's skull, but it keeps coming at her.

Round 7:
The zombie moans, looks around, and bashes Callandor, its fist breaking the inquisitor's ribs and making him spit blood!
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Then two blonde men, obviously related to Torkan Anderhoff, come down the stairs and yell, when they see the body, "Brother! Intruders, we will stain the walls with your blood, this we swear it!" They look like this

The bloodied dog on Tauni growls in anger and leaps at her, threatening to bring her down with its weight, but the cleric bashes it away with her shield.
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6...miss

Need Loco's action then last dog's attack.

Updated Combat Map


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

"Friggin' mutt!"

Loco pulls his boot free from the dog's slobbering mouth and then - feeling courageous - stands his ground. Wasting no time he drops the crossbow and pulls out his hand axe. The blade waivers in the air a moment as he times the blow, then he chops it down hard towards the dog's skull.

Move action: Draw Weapon. Standard Action: Chop! Dice, please be good to Loco! 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


The axe slices a part of the dog's face, which only angers it more! It leaps at the dwarf's neck, biting his collarbone and tearing chunks of it, as Loco falls unconscious to the ground, his axe clattering to the floor.
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

HP summary:
Kaliana: -3/13 (stable)
Tauni: 11/12
Loco: -4/10
Shel: 10/10
Callandor: 7/13
A channel energy may be helpful, no?

Shel and Callandor are up to finish the Round; then Kaliana (unconscious) and Tauni to start Round 8.


Spoiler:
34/34 HP; AC 17/15/13; F+5, R+10, W+ 3, Perc +10/+11Traps, Init. +4; Evasion
Female Halfling Rogue 3/Ranger 1

Shel keeps hacking away at the undead.

Attack1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage 1d3 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (3) = 6

Flank
Bless


HP 12/13 - AC 14/8T/12FF - SV F+3, R+1, W+5 Percep +6, Init +2, blind

With Kaliana down, Callandor knows it falls to hold the front line until the Rabbit can come to our rescue. First things first - fight on only one front. He gathers himself for a hopefully killing blow against the final zombie.

getting hairy:
flanking and blessed attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

if he drops, move to j19


Actually, Shel's dagger blow dropped the wounded zombie, so Callandor can apply attack roll to dog or something else.


Well, since I am sure Callandor does not want to risk an AoO from the dog as he passes by....

As Shel's dagger rips open the zombie's spine and it falls motionless to the ground, Callandor sees the cleric in trouble fighting a big dog and ends its life with a slash of his sword.

Kaliana rests in her unconscious state and Tauni is up in Round 8!

Updated Combat Map


HP 12/13 - AC 14/8T/12FF - SV F+3, R+1, W+5 Percep +6, Init +2, blind

Good call ;)


With a smile of thanks to Callandor, Tauni releases a pulse of healing power to those around her. It heals 1d6 ⇒ 5 damage. She focuses to minimize the benefit to their foes.

DM:
Lucendar, still using a phone. My mother in law passed away today and the service will be Friday. Can you move her to a good spot to catch allies and avoid enemies? She can omit two people with her selective feat. I will still try to post as I get time; it makes for a welcome distraction. I should be back in Seattle with things back to normal next week.


Moved Tauni to L20, thereby catching everyone in radius, excluding the dog, who is wounded.

Enemies' Turn:
The Anderhoff brother who most looks like a butcher moves up and tries to cut Tauni with his cleaver but misses poorly!
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5..miss!

The other brother, dressed in black leather armor, screams, "Damn it, Parne, don't miss!" He pulls a flask from his belt and throws it at Tauni, the glass shattering upon contact with the cleric's armor and immediately erupting into flames that scorch her!
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21..miss!
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Tauni's options:
On the round following a direct hit from an alchemical flask, the target takes an additional 1d6 points of damage. If desired, the target can use a full-round action to attempt to extinguish the flames before taking this additional damage. Extinguishing the flames requires a DC 15 Reflex save. Rolling on the ground provides the target a +2 bonus on the save. Leaping into a lake or magically extinguishing the flames automatically smothers the fire. BTW: My sincerest condolences to you and your family and take as long as you need.

Loco stirs to consciousness, as part of his collarbone heals from Tauni's magical energies, only to feel the drool of a pissed off Rottweiler growling next to him, about to attack again! Loco's action followed by the dog. Loco is weaponless right now.


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

What a predicament

Loco's smiles at the pain...welcoming it and the adrenalin he hopes it will bring. There is nothing else to to. One way or another he has to get up and give the dog the slip. He sees the axe. He feels his dagger on his belt. The axe would be better...but can he pick it up on time? Well here goes...

"Huhhrgg!"

Loco bolts to his feet, weapon in hand.

Two actions. Get up and draw weapon. Will the dog get a second AoO if Loco picks up the axe? Can he pick up the axe while getting up? He'll draw his dagger rather than give the dog another opportunity.


Dog will get an additional +4 to hit on AoO as Loco is prone prior to getting up. Does Loco want to risk it or just stab it from the floor? Will take another move action to pick up axe.


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

..at least he tries to bolt to his feet. But the bloody dog is bearing down on him!...and he stumbles right back to his hands and knees in frustration. Shifting his weight he lunges forward, hoping to slip his dagger up under the dog's ribs while still on the floor.

Tauni's roll to beat Loco's SR6 for Bless(i'll roll for her) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2. Not strong enough! Roll to hit from the floor 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23. Crit! Roll again !1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13. Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3.


DM rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 20
1d20 ⇒ 16
1d4 + 1 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (1) + 1 = 6

With the dog's teeth inches away from his throat, Loco thrusts up with his dagger, catching it in the the throat, blood sputtering over his chest and face. The dog whelps, then collapses to the ground.

Updated Initiative Order Round 8:
Kaliana (already acted, conscious now, prone, and weaponless)
Tauni (already acted, on fire)
Enemies (already acted)
Loco (already acted, prone, dagger in hand)
Shel
Callandor

Shel and Callandor to close Round 8, then Kaliana and Tauni to start Round 9.

Updated Combat Map


Female ( HP 13/1) AC:17 FF:12 T:15 F: +5 R: +2 W: +0 Initiative +3 Perception +3

As the healing power washes over her, Kaliana begins to stir. my head....."


Actually, her jaw hurts the most, as Kaliana's broken jaw healed from Tauni's energies so much so that she is allowed to speak now but still hurts like hell!


Spoiler:
34/34 HP; AC 17/15/13; F+5, R+10, W+ 3, Perc +10/+11Traps, Init. +4; Evasion
Female Halfling Rogue 3/Ranger 1

Shel advances to K 18, and squares off with the opponent advancing on the group, takign a swipe with her dagger.

Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Bless

201 to 250 of 686 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Lucendar's Bastards of Erebus (CoT) PbP Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.