Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Lucendar's Bastards of Erebus (CoT) PbP Thread

Game Master Lucendar

Map of Westcrown


51 to 100 of 686 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Loco Billo Billcragg wrote:
"I don't think you have to worry any more, those critters just poofed and gone .... But hey! You got any weenies?"

Tauni takes the burning limb and says to Billo Don't be so quick to dismiss it. If someone was responsible for that, they may bring about more.

Tauni will move over to Callandor and Kaliana. That was very brave, the way you dealt with that... corpse. Did it hurt you?

With a shy glance around, Tauni will channel positive energy, omitting the swarm (or any remnants of it). Just to be certain, she make sure it doesn't touch the remains either. Heal 1d6 ⇒ 3 within a 30' radius of Tauni.

We should get out of here before more dottari return.

Despite saying that, she doesn't move off herself. She pauses to look at the pentagram, seeing if she can tell why the priest thought he'd need it. Knowledge Religion 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Spoiler:
34/34 HP; AC 17/15/13; F+5, R+10, W+ 3, Perc +10/+11Traps, Init. +4; Evasion
Female Halfling Rogue 3/Ranger 1

Shel moved to the area where Tauni and the others were gathering. "I have no idea what just happened, but getting out of here is the smartest thing I've heard all day. When they come back there will be questions."


Female ( HP 13/1) AC:17 FF:12 T:15 F: +5 R: +2 W: +0 Initiative +3 Perception +3

Kaliana returns to Callandor. Turning to kaliana " I agree, though we aided the Dottari I doubt we will escape blame for what has happened." Wiping the bile from the corpse off her blade, she returns it to rest against her back. Then she wispers to Tauni "Keep those powers hidden, we have too many onlookers about now"


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

"The spiders were a distraction so the hearse could get away with Velbottis. The crossbowmen were in league with the driver. I'd like to know who they were."

Stepping from the smoke of the fire, Loco looks to the west and the continuing skirmish. He peers into the street to where the hearse departed.

Is the second hearse (the one with Vebbottis' body) anywhere to be seen still? Any sign of it? Is the corpse of the beheaded crossbowman in view? Can Loco sneak up to it and search it while the remaining one battles the dottari? A closer look at the crossbowman may yield some clues.

Stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


No, the hearse with Velbottis' body cannot be seen, most likely due to the surrounding fog, although at last glimpse, you did catch it was racing away pretty quickly. The body of the beheaded crossbowman is lying right next to where the dottari and the remaining crossbowman are fighting, to the west. The body is 50' away from Loco, but there is no cover and concealment between the guard and the crossbowman and Loco, so there is no use for stealth. Let me what you do, Loco.
If you are leaving the scene, I need to know which way you are headed, south and further into the cemetery or North toward the city? Remember, right now, you are at a cemetery outside Westcrown.


Rest:
The dottari on horseback takes another swipe at the crossbowman and wounds him. The other dottari on horseback reaches the scene, and says "Have at thee, traitorous scum!" With that he puts a blade through his chest and the assailant drops! "Quickly, check the other dottari!"

Attack:
1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 14...hit
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 1 = 15..hit
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The crowd continues to wander back slowly, shocked at the death around them from the number of dottari bodies.


HP 12/13 - AC 14/8T/12FF - SV F+3, R+1, W+5 Percep +6, Init +2, blind

With effort, Callandor comes to a decision. The Dottari are the law here, and although the law needs changing, it is still the law. Seeing the Dottari die doing their duty rather than flee has swayed him. With a shout, he charges to help the Dottari to the south face the crossbowmen.

CHARGE!:

swift action to switch back to destruction judgment
full-round action, charge and attack crossbowman on the right of the bottom group.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Those numbers assume I am still sickened?


Our posts must have crossed, Callandor. There are no more threats around, other than the dottari, who are about to check on the status of their fallen comrades.


Spoiler:
34/34 HP; AC 17/15/13; F+5, R+10, W+ 3, Perc +10/+11Traps, Init. +4; Evasion
Female Halfling Rogue 3/Ranger 1

Shel was still thinking aloud to the three grouped beside her. "I still think running is probably the best choice here, but they do have a list of all our names, thanks to our invitations. One way or another, they will come looking for us to see what we observed."


Female ( HP 13/1) AC:17 FF:12 T:15 F: +5 R: +2 W: +0 Initiative +3 Perception +3

Curse them, your right. We had best see how this plays out. At least I wasn't the only one moved to action, thigns could ahve gone much worse."

Looking around at the group she extends her hand "Kaliana, if you ever need new arms or armor check out my my father Gregor's Blacksmith."


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

Speaking to Shel,

Look, little lass...these dottards are usually too stupid to see right from left and it's best to avoid 'em most of the time. But this time we were clearly on their side - as distasteful as that sounds. We were attacked along with 'em. I've got a nice bolt in my armour to prove it! Maybe if you guys distract them by helping them with their dead comrades, I can sneak a peak at the fallen crossbowman and find out some more about this mysterious plot.

Looking for opportunities to approach the dead crossbowmen


They probably will come looking for us for evidence as to what happened, but with everyone else having fled, I think it would look suspicous if we remain. Let's get away from here. Does anyone know someplace we could meet to talk to discretely?


Combat has ended now.

The crowd continues to trickle back, many whispering what happened and who were those men who attacked, as well as what happened to the spiders. A few with a sense for the macabre want to take a loot at the collapsed corpse. While the dottari look after the condition of their men and confirm their deaths, Loco makes his way over to the dead crossbowmen.

Loco:
On a cursory inspection, he notices the men were young, early 20s. Oddly, both of them have dried blood smears on their pants legs that definitely were not a result of the battle.
[ooc]Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

After surreptitious look around, Loco decides to search the bodies more closely. What's in their pockets?

Does he know a suitable locale nearby to share drinks and gather discreetly? Knowledge: Local 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Loco:
You find 15 gp in his belt pouch. Nothing in his pockets.

Other than private homes, there are a number of bars in the Rego Scripa where privacy is valued, as long as you drink (Crossed Swords tavern, Vizio's Tavern, The Black Griffon, etc.).


The dottari examines the two closest bodies to the south and screams, "Dead, all fu*king dead!" He looks to other dottari by the road up north near the other dead guard, who shakes his head no. "Men with families. Someone's going to pay! Who did this??!" He looks pissed. He turns around. Pointing to Kaliana and Shel, "You two, I saw you fighting, thanks for helping. What did you see?"


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

Whistling a familiar miners' refrain, Loco pockets his hard-earned pay and strolls casually back to the others.

Well I don't see much point sticking around for more trouble. Let's go for a smoke and a drink shall we? The Crossed Swords ain't far front here. We can sort out what to make of this mess, eh?


The dottari to the north on horseback begins herding the mourners back into a straight line formation.


Spoiler:
34/34 HP; AC 17/15/13; F+5, R+10, W+ 3, Perc +10/+11Traps, Init. +4; Evasion
Female Halfling Rogue 3/Ranger 1

"Everything happened quickly. The first thing I saw were the great cloud of spiders appear from nowhere, and swarm the acolytes. The crowd began dispersing afterwards. Next was the undead that came from behind that tree over there. Finally the crossbowmen came out of the fog shooting at your group."

Shel was very military like and precise when giving her description to the dottari. She left out any involvement of the others she had been talking with...no reason to bring them into the questioning.


"Good, good! Now come with me." The guard leads Shel and motions everyone else to follow him. He then points to the 2 dead crossbowmen. He kicks the severed head over, while a grotesque sight, does reveal his features. "What about these maggots, you ever seen any of them?" He pauses and begins to speak loudly. "Listen up, the rest of you, because you're each going to go through this if you intend to get home today. And Asmodeus help you, if you lie to me. I will personally close your businesses, imprison your families, and do whatever I can to make your life a living hell." His voice then calms, "Listen dearie, what's your name?" Assuming you give it, he unrolls a scroll and marks it. "Look at them. Ever seen any of these men before?"

Spoiler:
Perception check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
As Shel takes a look at the corpses and the guard kicks the body, at an angle, you notice some black ink mark on his shoulder barely visible under his armor. She also notices dried blood smears on their pants legs not from the fight and manure on the boots of both men and her keen sense of smell and her proximity to the bodies picks up a faint but pungent charnel odor emanating from the two men. Whether you share that with the guards, it's up to you. You do not recognize the men.

All the pcs will go through this so you can start thinking what you're going to say in your post when it's your turn. None of you recognize the men.


Spoiler:
34/34 HP; AC 17/15/13; F+5, R+10, W+ 3, Perc +10/+11Traps, Init. +4; Evasion
Female Halfling Rogue 3/Ranger 1

Shel fills the gaurd in on her name, and answers his questions to the best of her ability. She does not reveal any of the things she is able to notice on the corpse, however. "I've not seen either of those two ruffians before."


"Ok, thank you for your help. We'll contact you if we have any further questions. You're free to go. NEXT!"


HP 12/13 - AC 14/8T/12FF - SV F+3, R+1, W+5 Percep +6, Init +2, blind

Callandor pulls a rag from his pocket and cleans the foul stink of the undead creature's 'blood' from his blade before sheathing it. "My name is Callandor, and my best guess would be that the crossbowmen were in league with the deceased, as their attack seemed to be predicated around the removal of the body. That's all it is, though, a guess -- I've never seen any of these men, or indeed my comrades by happenstance -- though I'm glad to have met them now!" He clasps Kaliana's hand in a salute and nods to the others, taking a moment to lock eyes particularly with Loco and the make a subtle glance in the general direction of the Crossed Swords.


Callandor:
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
You can read Shel's spoiler a few posts above about the bodies. Up to you whether you reveal the information to the guard.


Tauni:
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23..See Shel's spoiler post above, up to you whether you reveal info to guard.

Kaliana:
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 3..You notice nothing out of the ordinary regarding the bodies.


Female ( HP 13/1) AC:17 FF:12 T:15 F: +5 R: +2 W: +0 Initiative +3 Perception +3

Holding her head high, steps forward. Kaliana is my name. The crowd blocked my view of the initial attack, and my concentration was on that undead corpse."

She looks at the severed heads, unabel to supress a slight shiver at the gruesome sight of severed heads. "Sorry, I don't recognize them" Catching Callandor's jist, Kaliana will waits for the others to be cleared.


Callandor the True wrote:
Callandor pulls a rag from his pocket and cleans the foul stink of the undead creature's 'blood' from his blade before sheathing it. "My name is Callandor, and my best guess would be that the crossbowmen were in league with the deceased, as their attack seemed to be predicated around the removal of the body. That's all it is, though, a guess -- I've never seen any of these men, or indeed my comrades by happenstance -- though I'm glad to have met them now!" He clasps Kaliana's hand in a salute and nods to the others, taking a moment to lock eyes particularly with Loco and the make a subtle glance in the general direction of the Crossed Swords.

The guards looks at Callandor, "I don't care about your comrades, I've got three murders to solve and now a missing corpse! Fu*k! Hendrickson, go ride off, see if you can find that missing carriage. And tell them in Westcrown to send five more men to get these bodies. Damn it!" Hendrickson responds, "On my way, Jackson. I'll send them as soon as possible." The crowd in line groans at how long this is going to take.

The priest and his acolytes return. It appears they don't have to make the line. "May my acolytes and I look at the bodies, dottari, so we may head back to the Church?" "Yes, of course, Father Gray, any assistance I may provide, especially to the Temple of Asmodeus, is my pleasure." Jackson smiles at the priest and it is clear that his smile is not sincere. If the priest recognized the insincerity, he did not show it. "Thank you."

DM rolls:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The priest pauses and says, "That's odd. I see something on his shoulder, some kind of black ink."

Jackson immediately reacts, pulls his sword out, cuts open the leather armor and pulls out the decedent's shoulder. On it, there is a tattoo of a strange symbol. Jackson asks, "What does this mean, Father?" The priest gasps, confers in hushed whispers with his acolytes, and says, "It is not your concern. Thank you, Jackson. I will report your excellent work to the Bishop. Now, if you excuse us, I must report what has occurred here." Jackson is pissed, as he checks the other corpse and also finds the same tattoo on the shoulder. He is frustrated but lets the priest and his men go, as he calls the next person in line.

The family of the deceased guard in the coffin tries to approach Father Gray as he walks away, but he shoos them away with his hand, "Tomorrow, we'll bury him tomorrow. More pressing concerns."

If you are around the bodies, you see the following on the shoulder: Symbol


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

Er...the name's Bill. Came to pay respects to the dead guy. Got shot. Never seen. 'em. Spiders...all that. Anyway. My condolences. Be seein ye...


"Bill..ah Billo, yes. Not too many dwarves on the list. Move along." Loco only sees one other dwarf in the crowd.


When the dottari confronts Tauni, she fidgets quite a bit. I don't know what happened. I was standing toward the front of the crowd, and everything looked normal. Well, as normal as something like this can... Then before I knew it, there were spiders swarming on me. I ran, I saw a fire she says, pointing to where the blaze is/was hoping the smoke would get them off, but they didn't follow me. Still feel, woosy though. Not all of the damage from the bites is healed yet, and she is still poisoned, so she probably looks pretty rough.

She won't mention to the dottari what she notices.


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

DM:
Hey. Does Billo know of any abbatoirs / slaughterhouses nearby? Knowledge: Local. +5

When the dottari finish with Tauni...

So, Rabbit. You know you look like s@&$, eh? Come along. Some food and strong spirits ought to bring some colour back to you.


Loco:
Yes, you know the Rego Crua (Blood Sector) is home to the city's tanneries and slaughterhouses and is renowned for its stench and filth. The sector is about 4-5 miles north of the Crossed Swords tavern.


HP 12/13 - AC 14/8T/12FF - SV F+3, R+1, W+5 Percep +6, Init +2, blind
Loco Billo Billcragg wrote:

So, Rabbit. You know you look like s#!#, eh? Come along. Some food and strong spirits ought to bring some colour back to you.

"I think I'd like to get some of that colour back, myself. Motioning away from the battlefield, he says to Kaliana and Shel, "Ladies, would you care to accompany us?"


Callandor's sickened condition has passed, as well as the poison effect on Tauni, though her ability damage still persists.

The trip back to town on foot takes half an hour. Hendrickson and five dottari on horseback pass you by on their way back to the cemetery. Five minutes outside of town, you spot the hearse carriage turned over on the side of the road. The driver and the coffin are missing. If your destination is the Crossed Swords tavern, 20 minutes later, you arrive.


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

Loco will take some time to inspect the wagon for some clue as to how it tipped. He will also look for signs of what happened to the coffin.


Spoiler:
34/34 HP; AC 17/15/13; F+5, R+10, W+ 3, Perc +10/+11Traps, Init. +4; Evasion
Female Halfling Rogue 3/Ranger 1

After arriving at the tavern, Shel finds the least populated area of the places, and waves the group over. "Well, I'm not sure what happened today, but with our names being known, we are up to our neck in it. I trust you all saw the strange signs on the body. Shel reveals all the info in her earlier DM spoiler Anyone have any idea who the crossbowmen were, she asks in a calm tone.


Female ( HP 13/1) AC:17 FF:12 T:15 F: +5 R: +2 W: +0 Initiative +3 Perception +3

to callandor "I think we could all use a drink. Lead the way my friend"

Kaliana falls in with the rets of the group as they head back to town. She is quiet, contemplating the events. When they come upon the overturned wagon, she watches Loco poke around. "Looks like somebody was after that body. But who? And why?"

Arriving at the tavern, she follows Shel over to an empty table, signaling to the bartender that they require service. She listens to Shel start things off "I did not see the signs, what could they mean?"

Pausing for a moment to look at the others "Perhaps we had best start with some introductions....I'm Kaliana, weapons instructor and occasionally trainer for higher to noble houses."


Tauni orders a strong wine and a shallow bowl of water when they arrive.

I'm Tauni. I am a healer, itinerate at the moment.

When the wine arrives, she mixes in several powders into it. She tests the taste and grimaces slightly. In the bowl of water she mixes a paste while they talk, gently applying it to some of the spider bites that are visible and still remain.

Just a fluff prelude to later healing skill rolls to address the attribute damage.


Spoiler:
34/34 HP; AC 17/15/13; F+5, R+10, W+ 3, Perc +10/+11Traps, Init. +4; Evasion
Female Halfling Rogue 3/Ranger 1

"Well, if you want to be formal, I'm Shel Whispertongue. Just call me Shel. I'm a bit of a jack-of-all-trades, so to speak."


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

After taking his fill of drink Billo introduces himself - his voice is as gravelly after the ale as it was before. Wet gravel,

"Billo Billcragg's my name. Some call me "Loco" on account of some past trangressions. But I ain't crazy...not unless I`m really pissed off. I used to work in excavation...its my trade - but I'm unemployed now. I've been living in Westcrown long enough to be called a Wiscrani...its why I sound like a local dockworker rather than some dwarfish mountain yokel, eh. I killed the wrong man in a brawl and got thrown in the hole some years ago. I got out. It's been a rough go - but I had some help" Billo raises his mug to Tauni with a nod and continues, " Anyway, I owe it to someone to do right by this stinking town. What we seen today looks like something that needs righting - I'd say. I figure we all might work together on this. I seen you folks act quick and decisive today. You may be a bunch of unattractive dolts and all, but at least you're men and gals of action.

I couldn't figure out who those tattooed suckers were. Did you notice the blood on their breeches and the stench? Could be they came from the Rego Crua - from a slaughterhouse maybe?


Spoiler:
34/34 HP; AC 17/15/13; F+5, R+10, W+ 3, Perc +10/+11Traps, Init. +4; Evasion
Female Halfling Rogue 3/Ranger 1

"A slaughterhouse is a possibility. But I think if we want to get to the bottom of what happened, we need to ask around about those very distinctive tattoos. We all know there are some unsavory types in town here, that know something about that tat. It ws clear that the priest and his subordinates knew what it was, but hey are not going to be willing to tell us much, I don't think."


Female ( HP 13/1) AC:17 FF:12 T:15 F: +5 R: +2 W: +0 Initiative +3 Perception +3

Laughing at Loco's comments, Kaliana shakes her head"Remind me to show you your reflection in a mirror sometime."

Turning to shel "I agree, but must confess I am at a loss as to who we could ask. I don't suppose anyone knows a sage?"


Loco Billo Billcragg wrote:
Loco will take some time to inspect the wagon for some clue as to how it tipped. He will also look for signs of what happened to the coffin.

Seems like it was tipped on purpose. The horse is nowhere to be seen either. Oddly, there are no scuff marks so it does not appear the pine box that served as a coffin was dragged or pulled off the carriage. There is no sign of it.


Tauni could try a Knowledge (Religion) check on the tattoo.


HP 7/10 - AC 16.13.13 - F+2.R+6.W+2 - Init. +4 - Perc. +6 (+2 stone, +1traps) . GP 25.63

Even if these guys came in from an abbattoir, we could spend days wandering about the Rego Crua with nothing to show but more s!~* on our boots. If that priest knows something and is so concerned, we might do better by tracking him. We could start by staking out his temple. We could find him and then just ask him - but there isn't a chance in the nine Hells that that bastard will talk to the likes of me. I don't know any sages...but these two here might know some churchy people with answers. Billo motions to Callandor and Tauni with his spilling mug of ale.


Knowledge Religion 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Callandor too, did not see he has ranks in Knowledge (Religion).

Though Tauni deciphers that there is religious iconography in the design of the tattoo, she cannot narrow down the god or symbol depicted, which does tell her it must be an obscure or rare symbol.


I have to say it was familiar to me, definitely religious in nature. But I am sorry, I just cannot place it. And unfortunately I don't know who in the city I could approach to ask. Most of those who tutored me in such things are far from here.


HP 12/13 - AC 14/8T/12FF - SV F+3, R+1, W+5 Percep +6, Init +2, blind

Knowledge Religion 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

"I am Callandor, son of Crispin, devotee of Iomedae, though not particularly enamored of the Westcrown church. Good people there, certainly, if a bit off the path in my opinion. But this business today has definitely piqued my interest. Demon worship in Cheliax? Definitely a bit odd." Callandor glances around the room and lowers his voice so as not to be heard. His low voice is coming quicker and quicker and his eyes are shining with a feverish light. "The only thing more foul than a Devil is a Demon. I'd gladly rid this city of both. This dead man is brave, or insane, to go against the servants of Asmodeus. Brave AND insane. Westcrown is my home, and I will not have it fall from the claws of Asmodeus into the pit of the Abyss. We must determine what is going on here! "

He seems to realize his fire has gotten the better of him, looking down to see the mead sloshing over his shaking hand from the tankard. He takes a deep breath and a long pull of his drink. He lets out a strained chuckle. "Can you see why I'm not an official member of the Church of Iomedae? Can you imagine someone with my ability to tolerate evil lasting long in an official position as already scrutinized as a priest of Iomedae in Westcrown?"


Female ( HP 13/1) AC:17 FF:12 T:15 F: +5 R: +2 W: +0 Initiative +3 Perception +3

As callandor preached, she takes a few good sips of her ale, letting the warth spread through her body. [i]...much better[i]

"I guess what they say is right, better the devil you know than the demon you don't. Still I'd rather not make the aquaintance of any fiend, be it from the abyss or hell"

51 to 100 of 686 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Lucendar's Bastards of Erebus (CoT) PbP Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.