Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Lost Memories of Sorrow (Inactive)

Game Master BinkyBo

Will reactivate if and when needed.


451 to 500 of 1,775 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Male Human(Tintalian) Alchemist(Beastmorph)-3/Drunken Brute (Barbarian)-2

Braxton moves closer and tosses his bomb at the creatures containing the blast just between the two of them and the empty water he can see.
"Bad move Shortys!"

Move to T9 and took the -2 for the longer throw
Bomb Toss(touch):1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage:2d6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 6) + 3 = 11
Reflex DC:14 if fail takes 6 damage.
Well I hope it at least lights up the area hehe.


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Aquatic Goblins?
Errik pulls back on his bow string rapidly and lets some arrows fly seeking the creature at the edge of the light.
Rapid shot with archaeologists luck:
Attack1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26, Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Attack2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11, Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Crit confirm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 Oh well...


As Karthak drops his sword and readies his crossbow, you hear a click click click mechanical sound from the darkness ahead... and then a pfft of some arrow or bolt flying past you just as Karthak fires.
Corum starts casting, and Braxton hurls a bomb which ignites with a flash around a floating crate. The creatures are no longer there, but the flash of light illuminates a half-submerged goblinoid a dozen feet further. Errik fires quickly on the new target, and hits it once.
The light from the bomb starts fading rapidly...

map (visibility with bomb flash)

You hear a hushed voice.

spellcraft DC18:
Casting Fly

--------- ---------

Round 2

Then you hear the click click click sound. Another bolt comes from the darkness, and nicks Karthak near his elbow.
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage to Karthak

The young female speaks again... "You sealed your fate when you killed the mindwiper... and the fate of this little village. If we can no longer make you forget, we have no other choice." She then speaks more quietly assumedly to someone nearby.

perception DC16:
"Deal with them. I will take this book to Master Horth."

She continues speaking to you, as you hear multiple things rushing through the water toward you... "It seems you are no longer needed alive, linguist. We now have what we need to decypher Wilhelm Argot's code. Well preserved, I must say... through fire and flood and thousands of years..."

map (goblinoids advance)

Unseen crossbower - acted
goblinoids - acted
Karthak
Corum
Braxton
Errik
unseen Young Female


Spellcraft 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
Per 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32

Can we see the things in the water on the map?

Speaking to the dwarf: "Karthak, before you rush them, a big fiery explosion is going to go off. You may want to wait."


yes, the closest two went under during your first round of actions. The four visible on the map now are visible, but have improved cover. (using deep bog rules for the 4' deep sludgy water.) >bog rules<


An extradimensional portal fully forms and a crocodile appears. The elf becomes visible as he casts again, this time a small pea flies from his hand and detonates in a fiery blast. He is holding a rod in his hand as he casts.

Monter Summoning 3 - crocodile appears in M6. Cast fireball centered at M11 Reflex DC20 for half damage, Improved bog may grant +4 Reflex. Metamagic rod disruptive - anyone affected must make DC20 concentration check to cast for one round. Damage from fireball
6d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 3, 5, 1, 5) = 16

Crocodile:

N Large animal

Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +8

Defense

AC 14, touch 10, flat-footed 13 (+1 Dex, +4 natural, –1 size)

hp 22 (3d8+9)

Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +2

Offense

Speed 20 ft., swim 30 ft.; sprint

Melee bite +5 (1d8+4 plus grab) and tail slap +0 (1d12+2)

Space 10 ft.; Reach 5 ft.

Special Attacks death roll (1d8+6 plus trip)

Statistics

Str 19, Dex 12, Con 17, Int 1, Wis 12, Cha 2

Base Atk +2; CMB +7 (+11 grapple); CMD 18 (22 vs. trip)

Feats Skill Focus (Perception, Stealth)

Skills Perception +8, Stealth +5 (+13 in water), Swim +12; Racial Modifiers +8 on Stealth in water

SQ hold breath

Ecology

Environment warm rivers and marshes

Organization solitary, pair, or colony (3–12)

Treasure none

Special Abilities

Death Roll (Ex) When grappling a foe of its size or smaller, a crocodile can perform a death roll upon making a successful grapple check. As it clings to its foe, it tucks in its legs and rolls rapidly, twisting and wrenching its victim. The crocodile inflicts its bite damage and knocks the creature prone. If successful, the crocodile maintains its grapple.

Hold Breath (Ex) A crocodile can hold its breath for a number of rounds equal to 4 times its Constitution score before it risks drowning.

Sprint (Ex) Once per minute a crocodile may sprint, increasing its land speed to 40 feet for 1 round.

A crocodile is a primeval reptile that dwells in swamps or along the banks of rivers, a habitat that often puts it in violent contact with unsuspecting prey that come to the water's edge to drink.

The typical crocodile is 14 feet long and weighs 1,400 pounds, but larger species exist. You can use these statistics for similar creatures, such as alligators.

Crocodile is commanded by Corum to charge a target on the far side of water if it is in range (60'). Failing that, he will go after one of the singed goblins.

Croc attack:
Charge/damage 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 221d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 If target is still alive, he may be grappled. Grapple vs CMD 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

"I recognized a fly spell being cast, we may have a flier inbound. Get 'em boys."


rolls:

Refsave (Q,10): 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 4 = 7
Refsave (R,11): 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 4 = 8
Refsave (P,12): 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 4 = 8
Refsave (O,12): 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 4 = 26
crate Refsave: 1d20 ⇒ 19
I'll post narrative results after Karthak posts.


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

perception etc:
perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

" Keep that woman alive, she knows who Horth is! "


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 03 HP 29/29 | AC 17 (29) T 11 FF 16 (18) | CMB +5 CMD 16 | F+7 R+4 W+8 | Init +4 | Perc +8

Perception check:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

"Horth! Woman, bring me to him now, or I promise you a world of pain!"

Karthak retrives his trusty sword and prepares to enter the bog retrive sword and move to S10... not going to be quick...


The crocodile dashes north through the water until you can just see its tail. A split-second later, you hear gurgling shriek.
A ball of flame erupts in the center of the water... the exploding ring of flame torches the goblinoids at the water's edge. The resulting flash of fire briefly shows the dimensions of the cavernous room (essentially the size of the map), and shows three figures on the other side of the deep water... one of which (appears to be a larger one of these goblinoids) is currently being molested by a crocodile. Another, who appears to be in a white dress or robe hovers in the air, near the northwest pillar reflexively cringes as the fireball explodes.

Bottom of Round 2
Braxton
Errik
Unknown Female


Male Human(Tintalian) Alchemist(Beastmorph)-3/Drunken Brute (Barbarian)-2

Braxton tosses another bomb at the goblins, the blast avoiding Karthak.

Bomb toss(at goblin at R11):1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage:2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10


By torched, are the four goblins all unconscious?


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

In the flash of Braxton's bomb Errik targets the crate with a light spell. " Let's have some light eh Braxton. "


Male Human(Tintalian) Alchemist(Beastmorph)-3/Drunken Brute (Barbarian)-2

"Could help, haha."


After the flame fades, Braxton's bomb finishes off the two nearest. One of the others seems to have already been fully cooked. The farthest of the four seems badly burned, but still lives.
The floating crate smokes, but doesn't catch fire.
Refsave (Q,10): 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 4 = 12

You hear a giggling from the darkness ahead... then the young woman's voice. "Vinyin... your seasoned soooldiers are cooked!"


Then you see her flying forward. She is small, with light blond wavy hair and dressed like a young girl in a white dress. She is holding a doll which resembles her... at least from this distance. The girl cocks her head toward Corum. "Hey smart guy." ...and plunges a dagger into the dolls head while hissing out a string of words.

spellcraft DC17 to ID

Corum Will DC17:

fail=1d6 ⇒ 2 penalty to Int, Wis, and Cha

map

----- end of Round 2 -----


Round 3

You now see the larger goblinoid (which appears to have tentacles instead of legs) fighting with the crocodile on the far edge of the deep water. It slithers back a few steps, cranks and fires its crossbow... you hear the bolt hit the water as it goes wide. (5'step from (F,6) to (E,6)
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Only Errik is in position to see the goblinoid hiding behind the left middle pillar... doing something... (I,3)

The other small goblinoid on the far edge throws a spear into the crocodile. (G,12)
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage to croc.

Emboldened by the little witch's advance, the injured goblinoid hurls his spear at (and past) Karthak, while one of his tentacles reaches for the spear of his fallen companion. (O,12)
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

crossbower - acted
goblinoids - acted
Karthak
Corum
Braxton
Errik
Young Female


Will/Spellcraft 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 131d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Corum screams as he feels his mental faculties damaged.

He speaks to Karthak, "She's a dangerous one."
Corum fires a string of force bolts striking the witch.
Disrupting magic missiles using rod. DC15 Concentration check for her to cast spells.
Damage3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 2, 1) + 3 = 10


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 03 HP 29/29 | AC 17 (29) T 11 FF 16 (18) | CMB +5 CMD 16 | F+7 R+4 W+8 | Init +4 | Perc +8

"I geussed the same... but thanks for the heads up elf! Anyway let's try NOT to kill her... I want to extract some information from her!"

Karthak summons a huge greatsword apparenly dripping tears of translucent blood near the flying magician and orders it to attack her.

Round 2
AC 22, touch 14, flat-footed 20
hp 48/48
Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +8
Effects: -
Action: Karthak casts Spiritual Weapon and orders it to immediately attack the flying magician

Spiritual Weapon attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Damage roll (if it hits):1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Pretty much probably mostly sure it won't kill her, Braxton lobs a bomb at the little flying witch. The bomb sails past her and plops into the water below while she is busy inspecting the magic missile burnmarks on her dress...

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Corum's crocodile sprints forward, bites into several tentacles of his foe and yanks... The larger goblinoid keeps his balance, but lets out another warbling shriek from the pain.

croc rolls:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
free grab: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13 miss

bottom of round 3
Errik
Little witch


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Erriks legs pump laboriously through the squelchy bog as he tries to get a better view of the goblinoid behind the pillar. He notches an arrow to the string as he goes firing at the sneaky thing.

Move to U4.
Fire arrow at goblinoid in I3. Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 3


The little witch floats down and strafes to the surface of the water among the floating goblinoid corpses.to (Q,11) She begins to cast a spell. She grimaces and furrows her brow as she works out the words for a spell in stilted speech. After tapping the three dead tentacled goblinoids, she kicks a little water at them, and points at the group. She speaks with an exaggerated Ustalav accent. "Eat, Kill, be scary!"

rolls:

fly: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
conc: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
conc: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29


Round 4
The larger goblinoid backs up further - out of Errik's light. You hear the click click click of his crossbow and the pfft of it firing, but no reaction from the crocodile.
The other goblin to the north, draws a short sword and advances on the summoned beast... stabbing timidly.

The goblin near the floating crate abandons the fight with the group (perhaps unsettled by his comrades being raised from the dead), and swims north.

Errik:

The goblin you fired at turns and leans to glare at you. He drops an empty vial to the ground... where you see others lying. He then takes another from a satchel, pops the cork and chugs it.

Two of the zombie goblins slither out of the deep water, while one tries to pummel Karthak's shins for being in the way. Desiccated and scorched upper halves... tentacles still slimy, the dead creatures' flesh looks like greying meat wrapped in butcher paper.

Zombiegob moving to (S,11) provokes AoO from Karthak

rolls:
Xbow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
ssword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10slam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Crossbow Gob-acted
other gobs/zombie gobs-acted
Karthak
Corum/croc
Braxton
Errik
Little witch

map


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 03 HP 29/29 | AC 17 (29) T 11 FF 16 (18) | CMB +5 CMD 16 | F+7 R+4 W+8 | Init +4 | Perc +8

Karthak swings down on the goblin trying to flank him (AoO) with a snarl and a powerful swing.

AoO:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Damage roll:2d6 + 5 ⇒ (4, 6) + 5 = 15

Then the inquisitor invokes Gorum's power and slashes again attacks again

Where depends on if the first goblin survived the AoO. If so Karthak will attack it again, if not he'll direct his rage against the other one. Anyway Karthak activates Judgement of Justice as a swift action and attacks again as a standard action

Round 2
AC 22, touch 14, flat-footed 20
hp 48/48
Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +8
Effects:-
Attack roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damage roll:2d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 5) + 5 = 13

At the same time the sword the dwarf conjured attacks the little flying witch again:

Attack roll:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage roll:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

EDIT: AND Menaces critical!

Critical confirmation roll:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage roll (if it hits):1d8 + 1 + 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (2) + 1 = 8

RE-EDIT: That's a string of 25s!!!!!!! Never rolled so well! :D


Karthak's greatsword hacks and smashes the first zombified goblinoid into a crumpled heap (S,11), then skims the top of the water... slicing a gash into the head of the partially submerged one, but it still seems to have a little fight left.(R,10)

His animated sword comes down hard on the little witch just as she was preparing to fly back up.


Corum has his croc unsuccessfully attack the big goblinoid. Croc round 3 out of 6
Bite/dam1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 141d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Tail slap/dam1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 71d12 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
CMB grapple if bite hit1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Corum backs up retreat to V8 and waits for the witches approach as he grabs his pearl of power

Action with witch:
Ready attack to hit witch upon any hostile action. Target witch w/ magic missile with pearl to disrupt casting for dam equals3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 4, 2) + 3 = 13 Concentration check required if witch is casting modified by damage DC=(23+spell level).


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Posting out of turn. This shouldn't be affected by Braxton's move.
Drinking Potions? Could it be these foul creatures have mastered an art like Braxton's? Errik leans out from behind the pillar again and fires two arrows at the potion chugging goblinoid.

Attack1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16, Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Attack2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9, Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Arch luck used


Male Human(Tintalian) Alchemist(Beastmorph)-3/Drunken Brute (Barbarian)-2

Braxton clutches another bomb and looks to the little girl, "Hey little one do you like to play catch?!" With that he throws the bomb at her and the splash will hit the goblinoid.

Bomb toss(touch):1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage:2d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 3 = 8
Splash damage:5 DC 15


One of Errik's arrows sinks into the hidden goblinoid.

Braxton's bomb explodes on contact. The blast just above the surface of the water throws wet filth all around. The little witch screeches, and the zombified goblinoid still in the water gets just enough of the blast to roll into a deadman's float.

1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 4 = 17

The little witch flies up and away... [to (O,11) 10 feet off ground] You start to hear pain and exhaustion in her voice "I don't fight fights I could lose... See you later. They're all yours Vinyin."
She starts to cast, which cues Corum to fire his arcane bolts... The witch gestures as if she is finished with the spell, but screams at her hands in frustration when nothing happens.

rolls:
fly check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
conc: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
conc DC25: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17 failed


Round 5

You hear the click and fire of the crossbow, and see the goblinoid that had just charged the crocodile from the side continue to hack. The injured one joins the fight with his spear.
The potion-chugging goblinoid turns back to aid his kin against Corum's summoned beast with a mighty thrust of his spear.

The one remaining zombie goblinoid charges and slams Karthak with an ineffective glancing blow... then whips lazily at his leg with a tentacle.

rolls:

xbow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
confirmcrit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8 damage to croc

ssword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage to croc

spear (flanking): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 2 = 24
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 damage to croc
zomb slam: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 miss
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

zomb trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 fail
edit:forgot one spear vs croc: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 miss

Crossbow gob-acted
Other gobs/zombie gob-acted
Karthak
Corum
Braxton
Errik
Little Witch

map

edit:gob at (F,5) should be at -7hp, witch at -44?


Corum rushes forward to the water's edge holding his rod and casts until a gout of flame comes out of his hands. Move to R10

Casting Burning hands DC16 Reflex for half of 5d4 ⇒ (3, 1, 4, 3, 2) = 13HP

Concentration DC16 check to cast for one round--last daily use of rod expended.

Crocodile vs large gob To hit/dam1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Crocodile misses the large goblinoid badly.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 03 HP 29/29 | AC 17 (29) T 11 FF 16 (18) | CMB +5 CMD 16 | F+7 R+4 W+8 | Init +4 | Perc +8

Karthak barely glances at the last zombie as he slashes at him again, at the same time the sword he conjured attacks the little witch again

Round 5
AC 22, touch 14, flat-footed 20
hp 46/48
Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +8
Effects: Judgement of Justice (+2 BaB)
Attack roll:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Damage roll (if it hits):2d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 6) + 5 = 13

Spirit Sword

Attack roll:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Damage roll (if it hits):1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Human(Tintalian) Alchemist(Beastmorph)-3/Drunken Brute (Barbarian)-2

As the witch flies higher Braxton slips out a thunderstone and hits her with it. "Should use one on me self, to block your crying har har."

Thunderstone on witch:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Fort DC:15 or deafened.


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Errik sends two more arrows from his bow aiming for the goblinoids around the crocodile.
Attacking goblinoid in F8
Atk1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 Dmg 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Atk2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 Dmg 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Rapid shot with arch luck


Karthak brings down the last zombie. Sloshing to the edge of the deeper water slowed Corum down enough for the little witch to prepare to brace herself. She avoids the worst of it and Braxton's thunderstone, but she still falls... splashes into the filthy water.

rolls:

Refsave: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
rerolling Errik's damage typo roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 = 23 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12

Errik's two shots bring down one of the goblinoids to the north. The goblinoid with the shortsword next to it finally deals a fatal blow to Corum's crocodile. The largest goblinoid now sees the little witch has fallen, and yells out an unintelligible word or two.

Round 6
3 gobs- acted
Karthak
Corum
Braxton
Errik


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 03 HP 29/29 | AC 17 (29) T 11 FF 16 (18) | CMB +5 CMD 16 | F+7 R+4 W+8 | Init +4 | Perc +8

Where did she fall on the map? Anyway Kathak will try to reach her

Once the last zombie-goblin lays twitching at his feet Karthak moves towards the fallen witch, taking out mancles from his backpack as he approaches her.

Round 6
AC 22, touch 14, flat-footed 20
hp 46/48
Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +8
Effects: Judgement of justice
Action: Moves towards fallen witch intending to capture her


Corum casts enlarge person on Karthak.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 03 HP 29/29 | AC 17 (29) T 11 FF 16 (18) | CMB +5 CMD 16 | F+7 R+4 W+8 | Init +4 | Perc +8

Fortitude save:1d20 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 3 = 23

Karthak doesn't slow down as he feels Corums magic trying to affect him. Deciding it's not in his best interest to be made a larger target in a subterranean cave the dwarf spares a little wffort to will the magic not to affect him. As he walks on he warns Corum:"When I want your magic on me I'll ask first, elf! No try to deal with our enemies instead of wasting your spells on me"


"Won't happen again."


Karthak:

You step into the deeper water... it comes up to just below your chin. The pulpy greyish sludge floating in the water clings in stringy clumps on your beard.

The little witch brings her head up out of the water as Karthak approaches her. Barely tall enough to keep her mouth out of the water... she tilts her head back, spits out water, wheezes and coughs out more water. She looks like she is going to pass out.

Bottom of the 6th
Braxton
Errik

map


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 03 HP 29/29 | AC 17 (29) T 11 FF 16 (18) | CMB +5 CMD 16 | F+7 R+4 W+8 | Init +4 | Perc +8

DM Bloodgargler:
I'm unsure about the rules to put her into manacles. What do I need to do to cuff her? I've got the manacles and lock


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

Errik continues to fire at the goblinoids a little distracted by Karthak wading into the sludge to capture the witch. He doesn't watch his arrow as it soars towards its target but trudges back through the sludges towards Braxton.

Move to T7
Just one shot this round aiming at mr E8
Atk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19, Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 4


Karthak:

If she resists it would be a grapple>pin. If she doesn't there is no roll.
Once she is cuffed, the DC to escape would be vs the manacles, not anything related to your stats.


Corum casts and a set of magic armor appears.
Mage Armor-self


Male Human(Tintalian) Alchemist(Beastmorph)-3/Drunken Brute (Barbarian)-2

Braxton moves towards the goblins, splashing through the water.

Double move to space M8


Round 7

The larger goblinoid slithers forward, cranks and fires his crossbow at Braxton as he splashes through the dank water. The bolt strikes just under Braxton's breastplate.
The goblinoid next to him picks up a spear and moves into the water next to the larger one.
The potion-chugging goblinoid grips his spear and swims up to the pillar out of Errik's line of sight... and waits for a chance to strike.

rolls:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 +4AC from bog cover, but still hits
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 damage to Braxton

map

3 Gobs - 2 acted, 1 readied action.
Karthak
Corum
Braxton
Errik


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 03 HP 29/29 | AC 17 (29) T 11 FF 16 (18) | CMB +5 CMD 16 | F+7 R+4 W+8 | Init +4 | Perc +8

Hrakar tries to cuff the little witch, seeing how she doesn't seem to resist he grabs her

Round 7
AC 22, touch 14, flat-footed 20
hp 46/48
Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +8
Action: Attempts to cuff the witch with his manacles


Status:
HP: 27/27(13 Non lethal) | AC: 17 | Touch: 12 | Flat Footed: 15 | Fort:+1, Ref: +6, Will: +6 | CMD: 15 | Spells Cast: 1st 3, 2nd 1 | Arch Luck: 6/8 used|

ROUND 7
Errik takes a shot at the larger Goblin before sloshing back to the pillar

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1 Oh lovely...
Move to S4


Amidst the continued combat, you hear the witch yelling out as Karthak cuffs her. "You are dooming this village... and yourself, Linguist. If I don't deliver this book, you are the only key left... they will come for you... and they will spare no one!"

She then looks back toward the near floating crate... apparently damaged enough to no longer be airtight it is starting to sink... She grins creepily at Karthak, nods in the direction of the sinking crate, and asks him. "You gonna let him drown?"

451 to 500 of 1,775 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Lost Memories of Sorrow All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.