Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Lords of the Abyss (Inactive)

Game Master ulgulanoth


151 to 200 of 286 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Female Nascent Demon Lord Outsider 15/Summoner (Broodmaster/Master Summoner) 5

“Sicsivcus, I think these earth men are all yours now.” Vasha says with a smile.

Lady Clease will again detect magic, trying to detect someone disrupting her summoning magic.


Stats:
HP = 70, F +9, R +2, W +12, Init +4; Darkvision 90', Scent; Perc. +14, Bluff +23, SM +16, Stealth +8

As you wish my Lady Vasha.

The demon centered a spell on the small gathering of elementals.

Cast - Confusion on the center of the group - Will Save DC = 18


Outsider (Demon) Outsider 15, Barbarian 2 (Brutal Pugilist), Fighter 3 (Savage Warrior)

Nephistal strides with purpose down the hall, looking for any obvious pitfalls but admiring the art as they pass it. "It looks as though he has a fine eye for art. He probably has those paintings re-stained with fresh blood every week, it really brings it to life."

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Dimmuborgir:

Spoiler:
the man backs away, never lifting his gaze from you before he enters the caves

Sicsivicus & Vasha

Spoiler:
the earth elementals are all standing on the ground dumbfounded

Nephistal & Havikoryx

Spoiler:
the pictures start to twist and turn into strange arcane runes; will saves please

Sene’Sis

Spoiler:
the ground ahead is too hard to move through, so is the ground above


Havikoryx grimaces, and the colorful feathers that overlay his small scales puff up in irritation.

Will Save 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (17) + 25 = 42

"A bit too lively. You contact has rather...refined tastes."

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Havikoryx your fine...


Outsider (Demon) Outsider 15, Barbarian 2 (Brutal Pugilist), Fighter 3 (Savage Warrior)

Will Save: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Nephistal

Spoiler:
the power of the paintings overwhelms you, as you no longer feel in control of your body, when the feeling stops you find yourself in an open field covered in blood, the ground seems to be made of giant stone faces. the sky seems to be molten pitch, with no distinguishing object on it


Outsider (Demon) Outsider 15, Barbarian 2 (Brutal Pugilist), Fighter 3 (Savage Warrior)

ulgulanoth:
If that is an enchantment effect add +6 to will save and SR31.

Nephistal immediately tries to teleport back to the fortress. My assumption is that doesn't work.
"What madness is this? Where the hell am I?" Looking around for any landmark or difference in the landscape.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Nephistal

Spoiler:
already taken into account you seem to be unable to teleport from this place, your words echo like screams


Outsider (Demon) Outsider 15, Barbarian 2 (Brutal Pugilist), Fighter 3 (Savage Warrior)

ulgulanoth:
Nephistal screams out in frustration at falling victim to an obvious trap.
Spellcraft to determine what kind of magical trap: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (8) + 20 = 28
He then picks a direction and starts running, keeping his eyes open for anything more unusual than this place already is.
Perception: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (4) + 25 = 29

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Nephistal

Spoiler:
you know this kind of trap is to confuse those who fall for it into wandering arround aimlessly, but as to the kind of trap it is, you have no clue

as you start running you see that the horizons in two of the directions, opposite to each other are much higher than in the other two directions


Outsider (Demon) Outsider 15, Barbarian 2 (Brutal Pugilist), Fighter 3 (Savage Warrior)

ulgulanoth:
Nephistal will head towards one of the raised horizons. Distance?


Stats:
HP = 70, F +9, R +2, W +12, Init +4; Darkvision 90', Scent; Perc. +14, Bluff +23, SM +16, Stealth +8

The demon chuckles evilly at the sight if the dazed elementals.

This will be like slaying mortals in a cult.

Sicsivicus rolled his choulders and ground his claws into the ash before bolting towards the group and attacking the closest one with a gnash of his wicked fanged maw.

Bite attack - 1d20 + 34 ⇒ (10) + 34 = 44
Damage - 2d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (4, 6) + 13 + 1 = 24

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Nephistal

Spoiler:
you hit an invisible wall after just a few steps, make a perception check

Sicsivicus

Spoiler:
you pass straight through the earth elemental, as it vanishes out of existance, as if it wasn't there in the first place


Outsider (Demon) Outsider 15, Barbarian 2 (Brutal Pugilist), Fighter 3 (Savage Warrior)

ulgulanoth:
Perception: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (2) + 25 = 27

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Nephistal

Spoiler:
you see that the horizon was the same hight as the rim on the wall, as you recall the wall you start to think that you haven't been sent anywhere you get a second try on the will save


Outsider (Demon) Outsider 15, Barbarian 2 (Brutal Pugilist), Fighter 3 (Savage Warrior)

ulgulanoth:
Will Save: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Nephistal

Spoiler:
you manage to see past the trap's spell, your back in the corridor


Stats:
HP = 70, F +9, R +2, W +12, Init +4; Darkvision 90', Scent; Perc. +14, Bluff +23, SM +16, Stealth +8

Enraged at being tricked the ape like demon lashed out at the other supposed elementals around him.

Claw attack vs #2 - 1d20 + 34 ⇒ (7) + 34 = 41
Damage - 1d8 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 1 = 14

Claw attack vs #3 - 1d20 + 34 ⇒ (8) + 34 = 42
Damage - 1d8 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 1 = 13

Tentacle attack vs #4 - 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (16) + 32 = 48
Damage - 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11

Tentacle attack vs #4 - 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (2) + 32 = 34
Damage - 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Scisivicus, your second attack hits the real thing, do you wish to do the tentacle attacks against it or against other targets?


Stats:
HP = 70, F +9, R +2, W +12, Init +4; Darkvision 90', Scent; Perc. +14, Bluff +23, SM +16, Stealth +8

Unless he knows the others are just illusions (Will save = 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25) then he'll eliminate all options.


Outsider (Demon) Outsider 15, Barbarian 2 (Brutal Pugilist), Fighter 3 (Savage Warrior)

Nephistal shakes his head as if to clear it and then uses his claws to scratch the painting before continuing on. Being a little bit more wary of what other things that this fortress might hold.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sicsivicus after a quick fight, the earth elementals disappear


male Eidolon Serpent 15 Eidolon/5assassin

Sene'sis surfaces and enters the entrance after Nephistal.

Stealth 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (10) + 30 = 40

Telepathy to Nephistal I am behind you by 15 ft or so covering your blindside if needed

perception 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (9) + 25 = 34


Stats:
HP = 70, F +9, R +2, W +12, Init +4; Darkvision 90', Scent; Perc. +14, Bluff +23, SM +16, Stealth +8

The way appears clear Lady Vasha. Can you confirm?

Sicsivicus peers into the doorway with his six eyes.

Perception - 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (17) + 27 = 44


Female Nascent Demon Lord Outsider 15/Summoner (Broodmaster/Master Summoner) 5

Vasha continues to detect magic.

Perception: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (4) + 20 = 24

"Nicely done Sicsivicus!"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sene'Sis

Spoiler:
nothing of notice

Sicsivicus

Spoiler:
the area is a dark and damp as you expect, far, far bellow is the distant moaning of a demon. there are things in the darkness lurking

Vasha

Spoiler:
the area is a dark and damp as you expect, far, far bellow is the distant moaning of a demon


Stats:
HP = 70, F +9, R +2, W +12, Init +4; Darkvision 90', Scent; Perc. +14, Bluff +23, SM +16, Stealth +8

Sicsivicus cocks his large head at the baleful sound moaning below.

Telepathy - Thank you Lady, shall we proceed? Stealth is desired. I will make us both disappear until we attack. There are enemies waiting in the dark. I shall lead the way.

Casts - Mass Invisibility

As soon as the spell is complete the bestial demon will move 30' into the tunnel.


Female Nascent Demon Lord Outsider 15/Summoner (Broodmaster/Master Summoner) 5

Telepathy - Why thank you Sicsivicus, I hope our prey is the one moaning below.

Follows Sicsivicus, with her Eidolons close behind her.


Stats:
HP = 70, F +9, R +2, W +12, Init +4; Darkvision 90', Scent; Perc. +14, Bluff +23, SM +16, Stealth +8

i forgot about the eidolons, they wouldve been made invisible as well.

Telepathy - Im going to continue to about 60' feet Lady. Beware the lurkers. When I attack we will all be visible.

...no we wont! we wont? nobody ever sees me! yes they do! when? when i bring you out to play. oh, but then you and me are we. why yes we are...

Sicsivicus moves farther into the tunnel making sure to keep tabs on anything that moves.

Perception - 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (19) + 27 = 46


Female Nascent Demon Lord Outsider 15/Summoner (Broodmaster/Master Summoner) 5

Vasha follows at a distance, unsure of these lurkers. Her Eidolon huddle close to her as the enter the dark tunnel.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

the things in the darkness never seem to get any close to you, eventually you reach a point were you can see the succubus, she is chained up to a spiked wall, her wings shreded to bits, her back contantly bleeding from the spikes on the wall. obviously she's screaming her lungs out


Stats:
HP = 70, F +9, R +2, W +12, Init +4; Darkvision 90', Scent; Perc. +14, Bluff +23, SM +16, Stealth +8

...there she is. and here we are. her screaming is music to our ears. it is indeed. still, we have to get her to stop so we can talk to her. can we do other stuff with her? dont know. we should stick to business. we should, for now at least...

Sicsivicus almost chuckled out loud as his evil thoughts took his mind down very familiar territory. But as usual he didnt dwell on the subject for long although his six eyes did dwell on the delicious looking succubus.

Perception - 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (6) + 27 = 33

Telepathy - We have found our quarry. We should be wary of traps. Do you see anything Lady Vasha?


Female Nascent Demon Lord Outsider 15/Summoner (Broodmaster/Master Summoner) 5

Vasha will use detect magic for three rounds to determine what auras and how strong.

Telepathy - Let's see what we have here? I'm looking for magic, and only a fool wouldn't expect a trap... But I can't wait to taste her delicious suffering and pain!

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sicsivicus

Spoiler:
the things in the shadows seem to be stuck to the walls, maybe they are part of the walls

Vasha
Spoiler:
the chains are magical, with strong abjuration aura and strong enchantment aura, the walls are also magical with a strong necromancy aura

Nephistal, Sene’Sis and Havikoryx, you enter the main hall, unexpectedly there is no resistance, only the scene of a massacre lies before you, there is a collosal worm like monster in the centre on the hall, a huge hole leading into some part of the abyss showing where it came from, there are bits of dead demon all over the place.


Female Nascent Demon Lord Outsider 15/Summoner (Broodmaster/Master Summoner) 5

Telepathy - Sicsivicus, her bindings are magical but so are the walls, so watch out.

Vasha will venture closer to the chained succubus, keeping an lookout for danager. She will stop thirty feet or so from here.

Telepathy to the Succubus - Oh plaything, focus! Keep your screaming up its music to my ears, but its sharing time!


Outsider (Demon) Outsider 15, Barbarian 2 (Brutal Pugilist), Fighter 3 (Savage Warrior)

Nephistal looks around at the scene, impressed with all the blood, gore and demon bits all over the place.
What is the creature doing, has it noticed us enter the room?
Perception: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (20) + 25 = 45 <-of course I blow a nat 20 on a perception check. *sigh*

"Well I guess he isn't going to be as much of a useful source of information as I had hoped. I guess Dusty is getting rid of anyone or anything that might hold information about him."

If the creature makes any sort of aggressive move I will swift action activate Divine Power.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

the monster is chewing on a demon, it doesn't seem to have noticed you, or if it has its not acting violently

Nephistal

Spoiler:
you see there are a few surviving demons, mainly dreches that are hiding behind anything they can find. the worm this seems to be looking for something, and you think you know what it may be since one the the drech is holding a golden mace, he's scared to death, and trying a hard as he can not to the be seen

Vasha

Spoiler:
the succubs uses telepathy back at you "Kill me! I beg you, just kill me!"


Stats:
HP = 70, F +9, R +2, W +12, Init +4; Darkvision 90', Scent; Perc. +14, Bluff +23, SM +16, Stealth +8

Sicsivicus strolls around the chamber ever wary of staying clear of the walls. The succubus looks like quite the tasty morsel to him and he had to remind himself why they were here.

Telepathy to Vasha - Appreciate the warning Lady. The shadows appear to be bound to the walls. What is that we wish to know from this succulent succubus?


male Eidolon Serpent 15 Eidolon/5assassin

Sene'sis prepares a teleport to a spot near the worm and surveys the scene.

That worm cant possibly be the contact you are looking for. Do these demons belong to the resident here?

perception 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (9) + 25 = 34
stealth 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (10) + 30 = 40

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sene'Sis

Spoiler:
you see some surviving demons, they're mainly dreches hidding behind anything they can find, mainly pillars


Female Nascent Demon Lord Outsider 15/Summoner (Broodmaster/Master Summoner) 5

Telepathy - She-demon give us what you know on the Lord of Dust, tell us the secrets of the Deathless One and I will grant your request.


Stats:
HP = 70, F +9, R +2, W +12, Init +4; Darkvision 90', Scent; Perc. +14, Bluff +23, SM +16, Stealth +8

Telepathy - Tell the Lady what we want to know and we'll make sure that your torment ends.

Bluff - 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (20) + 24 = 44

Sicsivicus had stopped his pacing directly in front of the succubus and eyed her luscious abused body. His long tongue lolled about and his tentacles had started a rhythmic thumping on the ground.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

telepathy to Vasha

Spoiler:
he holds captive above his throne, the only creature in this plane that can kill him, no one else can end the Lord of Dust


Outsider (Demon) Outsider 15, Barbarian 2 (Brutal Pugilist), Fighter 3 (Savage Warrior)

ulgulanoth:
How far is the dretch carrying the golden mace? How far from the worm? Would I be able to reach the mace fairly easily? My assumption is that there is a dimensional lock in the area (I would think this might be fairly standard for powerful homes) so teleporting to the dretch wouldn't work.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Nephistal

Spoiler:
the dretch is about 15ft away from you and 30ft from the worm, so you would be able to reach it easily


Outsider (Demon) Outsider 15, Barbarian 2 (Brutal Pugilist), Fighter 3 (Savage Warrior)

Nephistal slashes out with one of his claws, catching the unfortunate dretch. Seeing the mace fall to the ground he reaches out and picks it up.
Swift Action Divine Power
Attack Action: Claw Power Attack: 1d20 + 37 ⇒ (16) + 37 = 53, Damage: 1d8 + 34 ⇒ (7) + 34 = 41
Move Action: Pick up the golden mace.
15' Reach is wonderful!

Vitals:

AC: 58
HP: 324
CMD: 55 (57 Grapple)

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Nephistal

Spoiler:
as soon as you pick up the mace, the worm talks to you telepathically, Give me that! Give it to me! Or I'll kill you!


Female Nascent Demon Lord Outsider 15/Summoner (Broodmaster/Master Summoner) 5

Telepathy - Sicsivcus, let me get these chains off of her and this little lying thing is yours.

Vasha will approach within 10 feet of the chained succubus and have her Agnes and Gladys stay back by Sicsivcus. She will then activate anti-magic field.

"Try the chains Sicsivcus?"

151 to 200 of 286 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Lords of the Abyss All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.