Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Living in the Lands of the Linnorm

Game Master Aiunder

Savol Kodiakborne is a living legend. Now he returns home to the North to claim his ancestral homelands and with your help he just might get that chance.


251 to 300 of 4,925 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Blast, no keys! Jediah starts hunting around. Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 8

Did the disable device not unlock it?


While Dagmar was tending to injuries and Jediah searched in vain for the keys Julian walked up to the cage and started fiddling with the lock opening it with a scraping click.

Dagmar Rutilux's wound looks like it may be infected but your not quite sure.

Finding now way to get the pit open you are forced to start hacking and cutting away at the logs until you can get enough out of the way to start getting people out. There are about forty five people here and some are injured.

Quickly moving back to the horses you need to give them over to wounded and elderly so you can make any form of speedy escape from the cavern and out into the morning light.

Moving as fast as the survivors are able it still takes you the entire day travelling and still you can't see the town yet.


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

Isham busies himself looting the bodies, looting the room, organizing the evacuation, seeing to the wounded, and guarding the retreating column.

How badly off is Rutliux? is this a quick poison, a longer term disease, other... ??

As the ragtag group of survivors heads away from the cave back towards town, Isham approaches Dagmar. "Dagmar, I'm sorry I haven't created an opportunity to speak with you at length. I hope to soon. I did want to take a moment to say that I knew Valborg several years ago. He was a good man, a good companion. Today, you acquitted yourself well. He would have been proud."

~~~~~~~~~

As the afternoon wanes over to evening, Isham looks around the group, "Might it be worthwhile to send a few of us forward to alert the camp to our travels, and perhaps bring back some reinforcements?" In the ensuing discussion, Isham will put forward the idea that Rutilux, Anastasiya, and Andreas go to the town for reinforcements, get reinforcements, and leave Rutilux under some more advanced medical care.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah keeps marching steadily, eyes searching for any signs of more of those creatures.


Female Human Sorcerer 8, HP 63, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 6 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

Anastasiya agrees to Isham's proposal and volunteers.


The only stuff in the cavern are bone and leather baubles, the crude clubs and crude armor they were wearing that upon further inspection is made from human bones and the belongings of the survivors.

Remember it took you all most of the night travelling by horse to get there. You are probably another days travel away at the pace you are able to get the survivors to maintain and you have all been quite active for almost 24 hours straight. You are all nearing exhaustion so if people plan to keep going you'll have to make several fortitude saves from fatigue and exhaustion.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 8 (HP:73/76)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+9, R+3,W+5)

Rutliux is unsure, "I will do what you ask, Isham, but the horses may still be too tired to pick up an quick pace for the three of us to get very far. And the rest of you on foot will make slow progress. Maybe we can get far enough away, cover our tracks and find a place to camp and break in watches? Then once we're rested anew go ahead with your original plan if need be?"


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

That sounds like a good idea, and is better for the prisoners who have no doubt suffered quite a bit. Perhaps we can ask if any are capable of watching with us if they are not too tired.


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 8

Julian nods, then turns to the women. "Do you speak common? Are you OK?"


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Do they healing kits contain anything to help deal with infections?

Still a bit concerned about Rutilux's wound, but unable to do much about at now, Dagmar tells herself that she will check on him again on their first break.

When Isham approaches her and speaks of Val, Dagmar feels another wave of sadness pass over her. "Thank you for your kind words, I just wish that Valborg was still with us." So many of these foreigners made the trip up here with Soval. Why couldn't my brother have made it back too?

Dagmar continues to check on the Ulfen as they are freed, speaking to them in Skald as she inquires about their ability to make it back to the town.


Female Human Sorcerer 8, HP 63, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 6 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

Now that it was brought up, Anastasiya realizes how exhausted she really is.
"I hate to admit it, but I guess you are right, Rutilux. Lets look for a place to camp."
She eyes Julian, half expecting him to protest.

"I'm no good with this wilderness stuff, but can't we make some false tracks for the Weidjar to follow? Preferably tracks that lead them to a place where we can see them and ambush them, if they show up. A valley maybe?"


LG male human [taldan] paladin of Shelyn 1 [AC 18/12/16; hp 1/10]

Before Leaving the Cave
Andreas hangs back as the others lead the survivors from the cavern. The paladin take up a brand from the fire and sets the remains of the marauders camp alight, offering prayers to his goddess as he does. "May the warmth of these flames sear away the darkness that has stained this place." His task done he tosses the brand aside, mounts up, and spurs his horse forward to catch up with the others.

Returning to Town
Andreas rubs his neck wearily. "Agreed, we should rest. The three of us can ride ahead after we have had time to recover."


There are so many people with you that laying a false trail and hiding your own would be a monumental task unless someone can come up with a clever idea on how to do it.

Dagmar the healers kit can let you make a heal check to give the infected person a +4 on their next save. Which will be tomorrow morning.

As far as setting a watch a few of the survivors seem fit enough to help with that.

If anyone wants to make profession soldier/guard rolls to help set watches and to find a good defensible position. Otherwise you can roll survival to try and locate somewhere to hide everyone.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 / Aldori Swordlord 1 / Duelist 1 (HP: 60/64 | AC:24 T:18 FF:24 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+6 R:+14 (+16 vs traps) W:+6 | Init +7 [+9] Per +15 (+18 vs traps)

"I also advocate a rest for all. The villagers will not do well if forced to continue marching. I doubt any of them had a wink of sleep last night."
Zethyris scouts around to try and find a safe place for the night.
Survival:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

When watches are arranged, Zethyris offers to take the middle watch, as he does not mind interrupted sleep.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah uses his Endurance powered stamina to help watch with others.

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Female Human Sorcerer 8, HP 63, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 6 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

survival: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Are there any landscape features we could use to our advantage?


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 8

"Don't look at me that way!" Julian chides Anastasiya. "My rush was to save these people, which we've done. Killing them with a forced march would be ridiculous."


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 8 (HP:73/76)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+9, R+3,W+5)

Rutilux will offer his cloak to any one of the hostages who appears to be cold before tending to the horses.


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

survial check to aid in finding a spot to camp 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
heal check to aid Rutilux 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

After they are settled in their makeshift camp, Dagmar goes over to Rutilux with one of the heal kits. "If you don't mind, I'd like to take another look at your wound. That Weidjar's blade looked filthy and now that we have some time, I'd like to put some ointment on it to try to help against any infection. We should know by morning if it's working or not."


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

"Right - at least we've got some time to be selective about a site to secure. We can perhaps have someone ride forward to town tomorrow."
Profession(soldier): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
"Perhaps over there, in the hollow, near the screen of bushes. Just down from where the pond will overflow, creating a freezing-cold gully-washer. Yep, obviously the perfect place."


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 8 (HP:73/76)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+9, R+3,W+5)
Quote:
After they are settled in their makeshift camp, Dagmar goes over to Rutilux with one of the heal kits. "If you don't mind, I'd like to take another look at your wound. That Weidjar's blade looked filthy and now that we have some time, I'd like to put some ointment on it to try to help against any infection. We should know by morning if it's working or not."

Rutilux nods, "If you think it is for the best."He strips to the waist revealing that wound again so she can work. He'll need to clean the armor anyway."I never fought anything like that before. This is indeed a strange land, but I prefer it to my Cheliax. At least here, people fight the evil near their homes rather than trying to make deals with it."


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Does anyone know more about what these Weidjar are capable of? This is far more than men turned cannibels.


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Dagmar answers the half-orc without looking up from treating Rutilux's wound. "I don't know what the Weidjar are capable of, but I can share what little I know of the story surrounding them. Tales of them started about seven or eight hundred years ago. The oldest that I know of is an ulfen hunting party getting lost in the glacial ice during a severe snowstorm without food. Desperate some of the group decided to eat one of the men who was dying from the cold in secret instead of burying him and giving him proper funeral rites. The men who ate were invigorated for a while and felt no pain from the cold until they were hungry again, then they decided to eat the oldest of their group by letting him get separated and blaming it on a snow cat. During this time the rest of the group became nervous because the ones who were eating were getting stronger and stronger but also starting to change.

As the winter wore on with them stuck in an impassible valley, their numbers dwindled and dwindled until there was only one man who remained who didn't eat any of the flesh of their fellow Ulfen. Sensing he was next he waited until they were sleeping and snuck off into the night with all of their climbing gear. The man was found some time later near death by villagers who took him in and he told them his story. That night strangers came to town complaining of severe hunger who some of the kind villagers let in. The next morning when the town awoke every villager that had let a stranger stay was gone and so was the first man.

That story often kept me awake in the middle of many a winter's night when I was a small child. My brother would laugh at me and tell me that I had nothing to fear and that he would protect me from any Weidjar or any other old granny tales.

I wish they were nothing but false tales, but those Weidjar were certainly real enough and to my eyes they seemed to suffering from a strange curse that is changing them. Just like in the story. I only wish the story had been more specific about what they could do."


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 8

"Uh, Ishram-san, ...um ..."


The decision to find somewhere to rest for the night seems to be unanimous.

After you all agree not to use Isham's spot Jediah and Zethyris lead everyone to a gulley partially blocked by a windfall large enough for everyone to fit comfortably but small enough to go unnoticed unless you were right on top of it.

Can everyone roll a d8 to determine watch order for those who are gonna act as lookouts and make both a fortitude and then a perception check


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

How long are we spending here? More or less that 8 hours? Just wondering if we will be long enough to get spells back.
Fortitude check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Perception 1d20 ⇒ 17
1d8 ⇒ 3


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

OOC: <sulk> :)

Watch: 1d8 ⇒ 1
Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


I was assuming the whole night unless you all decide otherwise


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Watch: 1d8 ⇒ 3
Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 Jediah has Endurance so that might help.
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Jediah overestimated his ability to stay awake and ends up face down.


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Do my 8 hours sleep need to be consecutive?


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 8 (HP:73/76)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+9, R+3,W+5)

"If we sleep near the horses they may act as extra eyes on watch." the cavalier states and readies for whatever shift he'll be needed on. He seems wistful but will find sleep when he's supposed to.
Watch1d8 ⇒ 6
Fort:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Perception:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 / Aldori Swordlord 1 / Duelist 1 (HP: 60/64 | AC:24 T:18 FF:24 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+6 R:+14 (+16 vs traps) W:+6 | Init +7 [+9] Per +15 (+18 vs traps)

Zethyris will volunteer to take any watch needed to ensure the wounded get a good night's sleep.

Watch:1d8 ⇒ 8
Fort:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 8

Watch: 1d8 ⇒ 5
Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Dagmar notices Jediah zoning out on watch. Looks like he was pretty beat with all the rrunning and fighting.


Female Human Sorcerer 8, HP 63, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 6 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

Watch: 1d8 ⇒ 6
Fortitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 13


When Anastasiya is about to fall asleep on her watch, her rat (which she named Rat) nibbles her finger to wake her.


Female Human Sorcerer 8, HP 63, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 6 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

"Huh?! ... thanks, little one."
Anastasia keeps Rat in her lap and pets him for the rest of her watch.


LG male human [taldan] paladin of Shelyn 1 [AC 18/12/16; hp 1/10]

Watch 1d8 ⇒ 7
Fortitude 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


DM SCREEN:

Encounter/Trouble?: 1d100 ⇒ 50
Encounter/Trouble?: 1d100 ⇒ 4
Encounter/Trouble?: 1d100 ⇒ 29
Encounter/Trouble?: 1d100 ⇒ 8
Encounter/Trouble?: 1d100 ⇒ 99
Encounter/Trouble?: 1d100 ⇒ 21
Encounter/Trouble?: 1d100 ⇒ 14
Encounter/Trouble?: 1d100 ⇒ 55

As the night spreads on you each take turns at watch...

Isham:
First watch passes uneventfully as you watch everyone else tucked warmly in their bedrolls and blankets

Jediah:
When Isham comes to wake you, the night has fully enveloped the world and the peacefulness of it all makes you want to crawl back under the covers about halfway through but you manage to keep yourself awake and aware throughout

Dagmar:
You awake with a start to the sight of an orcish face a few inches from your own and it is with great restraint that you don't scream or lash out. As your mind starts to collect you realize it is just Jediah trying to wake you quietly for your watch. The hour passes uneventful for everyone else but for you it is a frenzied lashing of memories and nightmarish fantasies concerning orcs

Anastasiya:
When Dagmar nudges you awake from a pleasant dream of gigantic pillows and a warm bed you can see concern plain across her face but she tells you that nothing happened on her watch. And you spend the hour pacing back and forth warily with a bad feeling tickling at you

Julian:
When your turn arises you take to watching the east looking for signs of pursuit. In the distance you can hear the muffled sound of snow crunching but no one comes into view

Rutilux:
The only thing that disturbs your watch is the sounds of two or more feral dogs fighting in the distance

Andreas:
the predawn lights shining above the mountains far to the north captivate you showing colours you've never seen in nature before

Zethyris:
When dawn finally approaches you can see a pair of tracks in the snow only a hundred feet from your hiding spot...


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 / Aldori Swordlord 1 / Duelist 1 (HP: 60/64 | AC:24 T:18 FF:24 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+6 R:+14 (+16 vs traps) W:+6 | Init +7 [+9] Per +15 (+18 vs traps)

DM:
Zethyris freezes in place, and glances around quickly to see if anything is in sight. If it seems safe, he advances to take a look at the tracks, attempting to identify how recent they were, as well as who could have made them.
Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Survival:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Stealth:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20(trying not to make noise)


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Jediah:
When your watch ends and you wake Dagmar up, a look of fear passes across her face as she sees yours so close to her. Quickly mastering her emotion and faintly blushing with embarrassment, she moves away from you and finds a good position to take her turn at watch.

"Well, it appears the ancestors were watching over us last night. None of those creatures found us."

Dagmar goes over to Rutilux and checks him for any sign of a fever. "How is your wound feeling this morning? +4 bonus on your next fort check from the heal kit

After checking on him, Dagmar looks over any of the former prisoners to see if they are all okay to continue on today. Still a bit embarrassed about being so startled last night, she avoids looking at Jediah all morning unless he addresses her directly.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah weaves on his feet some during his watch. I must be more tired than I thought. He blinks his eyes and yawns before waking Dagmar.Time for your watch. He says as he lightly shakes her shoulder. A bit confused at her fearful look Eh? Sorry, Just time for your watch. Jediah then shuffles to his bedroll and plops down for sleep.

When morning comes, Jediah stretches and gathers his belongings before helpign the former prisoners get ready for the trek back tot own.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 8 (HP:73/76)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+9, R+3,W+5)
Quote:
"Well, it appears the ancestors were watching over us last night. None of those creatures found us."

"The only thing I heard was two dogs fighting in the distance," The young man agrees, "I hope that's a good sign that there wasn't anything more important going on."

Quote:


Dagmar goes over to Rutilux and checks him for any sign of a fever. "How is your wound feeling this morning?"

Fortitude save for the morning: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

"If it's getting worse, I'm not noticing it," He smiles, "Thank you, Dagmar. You have a kind heart."


LG male human [taldan] paladin of Shelyn 1 [AC 18/12/16; hp 1/10]

Andreas stretches his arms and shoulders as he makes his way to the horses. He fishes around in his backpack for some rations, starts munching on them absentmindedly, and begins to saddle his mount. "Those of us riding ahead this morning had best do so. The longer we wait the longer it will take us to return, and the longer any pursuing cannibals will have in which to find the others."


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

A faint blush rises to her cheeks at Rutilux's compliment. "Thank you for saying so."

At Andreas's comment Dagmar asks: "Will the rest of us still be following behind or are we to wait here?"


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

Isham hears of Rutilux's condition with some relief. He notices the byplay with Dafmar with a warm heart, 'it's good to see them warming to each other.

Answering Dagmar,"I think we should keep the group moving back to town. Any relief column may keep this group safer, and maybe bring food and blankets, but even if they bring wagons, there probably won't be enough transportation for all. There will be walking, and the sooner started the sooner done."


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

I agree. Julian should stay with the rest of us though, no telling what will happen if he sees a sparkley. Jediah smirks.


Rutilux you wake up the next morning slightly nauseous but after a few minutes it passes. One more save tomorrow and you'll be safe

Zethyris :
They look to be around 3 to 4 hours old and either two or three sets of humanoid prints


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 / Aldori Swordlord 1 / Duelist 1 (HP: 60/64 | AC:24 T:18 FF:24 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+6 R:+14 (+16 vs traps) W:+6 | Init +7 [+9] Per +15 (+18 vs traps)

DM:
Zethyris makes note of their position and returns back to the encampment. 100 ft. away at the closest, right? Are they heading toward the camp, or parallel to it?

Zethyris enters the main part of the camp as everyone is waking up. He approaches his fellows, and, speaking quietly so the villagers don't hear, shares what he has just seen. Go back and read the spoilers.

"I'm not sure who it was, but I think they were here last night. Did any of you notice anything while on watch?"

"Someone has probably found us. Do we still want to send people ahead? We might need them if things get hairy. On the other hand, an escort from the rest of the troops could come in handy." Zethyris looks at each of his compatriots in turn. "Any ideas?"

251 to 300 of 4,925 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Lands of the Linnorm - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.