Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Living in the Lands of the Linnorm

Game Master Aiunder

Savol Kodiakborne is a living legend. Now he returns home to the North to claim his ancestral homelands and with your help he just might get that chance.


201 to 250 of 4,778 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

heal check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Ah well, made the first two.

Dagmar shivers as she remembers campfire tales told of a group of Ulfen who had turned to cannibalism and as she sees that these men before them are suffering from some form of curse. Oh please let us be in time to keep any of the villagers from being eaten.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah growls and levels his glaive at the monster


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (HP:49/58)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

As they move, Rutilux translates, "He's choosing which woman will be forced to bear his child..." The Cheliaxian's expression is one of outrage.

Quote:

The large Weidjadr turns around to face you and you behold a hideous sight. The man's jowls hang low over from a mouth three times the size of a normal man's full of needle-like sharp teeth and a bluish-black tongue flicking back and forth with spittle rolling off in plentiful gobs. The man's eyes are bloody and sunken and his hands end in vicious talons.

"Who are you?"

"We are under the banner of Savol Kodiakborne, tasked with the protection of his town and people. Even if we were not, I would oppose this. Your actions are those of a monster."


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Waste of breath on this one, Rutilux. Jediah growls. It is a mad dog that needs to be put down.


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Dagmar tries to not let her fear show as she hears the Weidjadr's words and imagines the cruel fate they had intended for all the women they have captured. Holding her crossbow tightly in front of her, she follows the others into the cave.

Nodding in agreement with the half-orc, Dagmar seconds his suggestion. "Just kill it and let's get those poor women out of here."


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (HP:49/58)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

"Agreed," He speaks to the beastial man, as he readies his weapon,"Defend yourself! In the name of my liege, and the honor of those women, I and my allies challenge you!"

Swift Action -Challenge grants Rutilux a +1 per level on his damage done against scruffy here. And Rutilux plans to engage. Should we roll initiatives again?


If you are straight up attacking then yes roll initiative. I'm gonna give others a chance to reply though.


Female Human Sorcerer 6, HP 49, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 5 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

After having overheard the beginning of the conversation, Anastasiya enters the room. Head held high and in a proud posture, she speaks to the Weidjadr:
"Who we are? We are your new masters. Who are you to take those people who belong to us? Kneel down before your queen and beg for mercy, or I'll grind your bones to powder and have you watch me do it!"
Intimidate: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

She has a smug smile on her face while commanding the Weidjadr.
Don't laugh, don't laugh! If there is one thing you should have learned in Irrisen than it is the proper way to speak to monsters. Just try to keep a straight face... I really hope this grin makes me look dangerous and not stupid.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Lol, let us see if Anatasiya can make it grovel.


Female Human Sorcerer 6, HP 49, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 5 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

I really hope so. I always wanted a pet. (Yes, I know, I already have the rat familair, but still ...)


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Either grovel or declare that it wants Anastasiya to be his wife. :)

Being somewhere near the back of the group, Dagmar will hold any actions until the front line fighters take theirs.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah tilts his head as Anastasiya enters and arches his eyebrows. That lass definatly has major stones to do that.Plus she really puts the weight behind the words.


comment ninja'd by Dagmar lol


LG male human [taldan] paladin of Shelyn 1 [AC 18/12/16; hp 1/10]

Andreas holds his glaive firmly while waiting for the being before them to answer the others' questions. The paladin take his holy symbol in hand and quietly offers a brief prayer. "Eternal Rose, reveal the blackness that stains the heart."

I'll cast detect evil focusing on the monster before us to learn three rounds of information as a single move action. If the spell turns up nothing I will use its basic function to scan the room. I'll also attempt to identify the curse or ailment afflicting the deformed Weidjadr:
Knowledge (religion) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 Anastasiya's Fiance has Cooties!


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 (HP: 48/48 | AC:20 T:16 FF:20 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+4 R:+9 (+11 vs traps) W:+2 | Init +6 Per +11 (+14 vs traps)

Zethyris draws his rapier, grimly taking in the scene.

Anastasiya wrote:
"Who we are? We are your new masters. Who are you to take those people who belong to us? Kneel down before your queen and beg for mercy, or I'll grind your bones to powder and have you watch me do it!"

Anastasiya's audacity almost makes Zethyris laugh, but he manages to keep his face a mask. He narrows his eyes and focuses them on the Weidjadr, attempting to look as menacing as possible. With a quick flourish, attention still focused on the monster, he presents his rapier, point-first, toward the beast.

"It seems she wants you to kneel. If you won't do it of your own accord, a hamstringing should give the same results. Getting back up will be considerably more difficult, however. The choice is up to you, but mark my words: you will kneel."

Aid another action - Intimidate: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah tightens his jaw some, trying not to laugh at the sheer cajones shown by his friend Zethyris. Har! Go get them. Hm.. Wonder if he would be my best man? Anatasyia would make a fine, strong wife. I'm sure she would handle six children easily!


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

Isham continues sliding around the side of the cave, taking up a position as directly across over the Weidjadr from Zethrys as he can manage. Isham also closes to just outside arm's reach.
OOC: just one 5' step from melee range...

'keeping it talking is good. don't know what we'd _do_ with it, if it did bow down.'


The disgusting excuse for an Ulfen licks his lips and looks around at you all. Making sure that none of you get too close. Flexing his fingers and occasionally looking over his shoulder at the women in the cage before raising himself to his full height of over seven feet and forces a laugh.
"Well, looks we've got a problem ya see. I'm outnumbered and cornered but I've got these here hostages." pointing behind him to the cage. "Now I understand that you want them back but here's the thing, the rest of my clan will be back any time and there's a lot more of them than you all. So I say we make a deal. I leave with just one of these girlies and I'll give you what you want, I'll leave the keys here so you can get your people out before my people get back. I'll even delay them for ya. Or we can see whether you can back up those words." With that he lifts his arms up and stretches out his arms and his claws get longer.

If anyone moves into the room more than you started while he's talking he attacks you outright. He is approximately 35 ft from the entry way to the cave so everyone who has entered is at 30ft away right now

DM SCREEN:

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Attack of opportunity 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Attack of opportunity 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Attack of opportunity 3: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Attack of opportunity 4: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


LG male human [taldan] paladin of Shelyn 1 [AC 18/12/16; hp 1/10]

"You are a disgusting wretch. You would have been wise to humble yourself and beg forgiveness; now your life if forfeit." Andreas steps forward and readies his weapon to ward off the monster's initial assault.

I'll take a 5-foot step forward to begin combat and make a Total Defense action. I will designate scruffy as my target for smite evil.
Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Unless Someone Beats Me To It ...


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah snarls at the abomination and grips his glaive. Your choice, skum. Hopefully you will live long enough to see your guts spill onto the ground and realize your mistake. Jediahs ticks close to Andreas, guarding his flank.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Jediah will use his glaive's reach to counter the monster's and strike if it charges or gets into attack range.
Glaive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

Isham continues sliding around the side of the cave, taking up a position as directly across over the Weidjadr from Zethrys as he can manage. Isham also closes to just outside arm's reach.
OOC: just one 5' step from melee range...
Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 (HP: 48/48 | AC:20 T:16 FF:20 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+4 R:+9 (+11 vs traps) W:+2 | Init +6 Per +11 (+14 vs traps)

Zethyris glowers at the Weidjadr.

Skald:
"Hmm. Doesn't look like he's bowing. Does that look like bowing to you, m'lady?" Zethyris asks rhetorically, glancing at Anastasiya. Turning back to the Weidjadr, he continues. "And threatening hostages too... I don't think we need you as a subject. Consider our generous offer rescinded."

Forgot to put it in skald last time... my bad. Or is he speaking common? I think we can assume someone is translating if he's not.

Zethyris shifts into a fencing stance, ready to attack the creature once it approaches. Zethyris will wait until someone else moves in to attack the Weidjadr, then attempt to flank it (if possible). With that initiative roll, the waiting shouldn't be a problem :P

Initiative:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Attack:1d20 ⇒ 7
Damage:1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + (5) = 10


Female Human Sorcerer 6, HP 49, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 5 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 (I will go after Jediah)

I was assuming we are all speaking skald when talking to my fiancee.

Anastasiay replies to Zethyris in a casual manner:

Skald:
"No, doesn't look like it at all. I guess we'll have to teach him some manners."

Then she takes one step forward and hurls an orb of magic acid at the Weidjadr.
5-foot-step to get within 25ft spell range, then Acid Splash. I really hope his claws aren't so long that he has a reach of 25 foot...

Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Oops. Okay, time to stop fooling around and start concentrating on the battle.


LG male human [taldan] paladin of Shelyn 1 [AC 18/12/16; hp 1/10]

I don't know; ARC didn't note Scruffy was speaking in Skald, and his dialogue wasn't hidden in spoiler boxes. I thought he was speaking in Common.


It was speaking common to you but it was speaking skald to the women


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (HP:49/58)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

Edit: Forgot init.
Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Rutilux's teeth grind for a moment, "Challenge accepted then..." "For the Kodiakborne!"

Assuming the challenge I posted earlier is valid if not let me know

Taking the half orc's example, he charges the kidnapper hoping to get between him and his hostages as he does so.

To hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Dmg if that hit, (reduce by one if Challenge not in play): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

AC 2 lower this round only due to charge, if he can't charge, no big, he'll just move between Scruffy and the hostages.


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Not wishing to fire her crossbow into melee, Dagmar hangs back and keeps an eye on the cave entrance in case any other Weidjadr return. She tries to talk calmly in Skald to the captured women as she does so. "Do not fear, we will get you out of that cage soon."

Init 1d20 ⇒ 4


LG male human [taldan] paladin of Shelyn 1 [AC 18/12/16; hp 1/10]

Alright, due to my low initiative it is clear that I do not, in fact initiate combat by stepping forward. Should I alter my actions to reflect this?



Initiative
Isham 23
Jediah 21
Anastasiya 21
Beastly Weidjadr 16
Rutilux 15
Zethyris 9
Andreas 5
Dagmar 4


Rutilux Challenge is valid and active, you announced while everyone was talking to him
Andreas No need to change it fits
Jediah I changed your action a bit to adapt to Isham's, I hope you don't mind
Andreas, if you want I'll let you roll two attacks this time since I missed you post also g to change your action

Seeing that "negotiations" we going nowhere, Isham begins sliding around the perimeter of the cave hoping to get behind the vile excuse for an ulfen bit is caught off guard as the creature's arm reaches out and takes a swipe at him missing his throat by mere inches and leaving goosebumps and a chill where it came close. Seeing his friend now cut off from everyone else and the distinct look of fear crossing his face, Jediah moves in to help Isham. Stepping up with a thrusting slice that opens up numerous folds in the sickening sweaty skin. Outraged that the creature would not be cowed, Anastasiya takes a deliberate step forward draws upon her earthly magic and flings a small ball of concentrated acid at the beast but misses and the ball leaves a sizzling pock mark in the wall just above the cage. "You shoulda taken my offer! Now you all die!" The words are almost spit out of the void that is the man's gaping maw and he swings again at Isham but can't connect at the same time he swipes his unnatural claws at Jediah but they only scratch his armour. Outraged at both the creatures mere existence and that it dared to attack his friends while he remained, Rutilux charges in ducking under the man's counterswipe, flail swinging in in a meteoric arc that connects with the creatures cheek and snaps his head to the side. Zethyris, seeing an opening moves to the other side and steps in with his rapier only to be met by the creatures vicious flailing claws.6 Damage and make a fortitude save DC15 Andreas moves in to assist everyone and seeing Zethyris in trouble moves up beside him. While Dagmar tries to reassure the women in the cage. Surrounded and with his back to the cage the Weidjadr just grins at you all as the wounds given to him start to heal before your very eyes.

DM SCREEN:

Attack vs Isham: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Attack vs Jediah: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Attack of opportunity vs Rutilux: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Attack of opportunity vs Zethyris: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah is not cowed and hacks at the beast again.

Glaive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 171d10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The beast's wounds heal! Strike hard everyone!

Edit: Add +1 hit/damage from the Freebooter's Bane being used


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 (HP: 48/48 | AC:20 T:16 FF:20 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+4 R:+9 (+11 vs traps) W:+2 | Init +6 Per +11 (+14 vs traps)

The Mobility feat gives me a +4 to AC against AoO when moving into threatened squares. Does that apply here?
If not:
Fortitude:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Crap.


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

'oh dear, might be a valid sentiment. Time to let it all hang out.'

Isham calls out to the company, "OK folks, let's put the filthy beast down," and rallying them all to the attack.
SPECIAL: Freebooters Bane: The freebooter and her allies gain a +1 bonus on weapon attack and damage rolls against the target.

Isham then proceeds to follow his own advice, taking that extra 5' step into melee with the creature, and skewering it viciously with his rapier.
attack (with bane and flank bonuses): 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 12
damage (with bane): 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9
yes, ever the optimist.


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Just as well that I'm going last for this.
Casting Sleep Hex on the fatty. Will save dc 15

Not willing to endanger her friends by shooting into melee or casting a spell, Dagmar stares at the Weidjadr, willing him to sleep.

Skald:
"Just go to sleep."

Slumber hex:
Slumber (Su): A witch can cause a creature within 30 feet to fall into a deep, magical sleep, as per the spell sleep. The creature receives a Will save to negate the effect. If the save fails, the creature falls asleep for a number of rounds equal to the witch's level. This hex can affect a creature of any HD. The creature will not wake due to noise or light, but others can rouse it with a standard action. This hex ends immediately if the creature takes damage. Whether or not the save is successful, a creature cannot be the target of this hex again for 1 day.


Female Human Sorcerer 6, HP 49, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 5 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

Anastasia takes a few cautious steps back and fires a magic missile.

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 +1 = 4, if bane works on spell damage
(2 spells left)


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (HP:49/58)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

Rutilux's eyes widen as the monster heals before his eyes. He's never seen the like before, but Jediah and Isham's words snap him out of his shock and he continues to pound away.
AC penalty from charge gone. Bonuses from Isham's ability counted in along with challenge dmg bonus
To hit:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
If that hits: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

"Sharp edges and blunt force alike. Is there anything this fiend doesn't heal?"


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 (HP: 48/48 | AC:20 T:16 FF:20 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+4 R:+9 (+11 vs traps) W:+2 | Init +6 Per +11 (+14 vs traps)

In case that attack didn't hit...

If hurt by the attack:

Zethryis grunts in pain as the beast's claws rake his side. Not quite fast enough there. He hops back out of reach of the Weidjadr, then pulls his healing potion out of his belt and drinks it. 5 foot step if that's far enough away, otherwise move action using acrobatics to avoid AoO.
CLW:1d6 ⇒ 6
Acrobatics:(if needed)1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

If uninjured by attack:

Zethyris grimaces as he sees the Weidjadr's wounds heal before his eyes. We'll have to finish it quickly, it seems. He lunges with his rapier, aiming to skewer the beast in an unguarded location.
Attack:1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11+ Flanking bonus + bane
Damage:1d6 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + (2) + 1 = 4+ Sneak attack + bane


LG male human [taldan] paladin of Shelyn 1 [AC 18/12/16; hp 1/10]

As Andreas steps up next to Zethyris he strikes at monstrous man before him.

Attack (round 1; smite evil) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7; Damage 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 Automatic Miss!

The paladin brings his weapon upward with too much force, throwing himself off balance. "Shelyn, guide my hand!" Planting his feet firmly against the ground Andreas expertly shifts his grip on the haft of his glaive and redirects its momentum downward, the weapon's blade cleanly slicing through blubbery flesh.

As an aside, did this guy ping on my detect evil? I don't expect him to at this level, but I'd still like to know.
Attack (round 2; smite evil, freebooter's bane) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27; Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 Critical Threat!
Crit Confirmation 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22; Damage 2d10 + 6 ⇒ (1, 5) + 6 = 12



Zethyris, no with mobility it missed you and does 11 include flanking and freebooters bane?
Can everyone put their AC and any modifiers in their name line and HP too would help. Checking everyone's info everytime is starting to take too long and I miss stuff like this
No on detect evil too low level
Also when you confirm crits just roll extra damage with confirmation makes it easier for me
Thanks
-
Initiative
Isham 23
Jediah 21
Anastasiya 21
Beastly Weidjadr 16
Rutilux 15
Julian 12
Zethyris 9
Andreas 5
Dagmar 4

Finally shaking off the shock of how close the Weidjadr's claws came to his throat Isham decides to return the favour but can't seem to connect with all the blubber moving around. "The beast's wounds heal! Strike hard everyone!" Jediah cries as he swings, again he connects and opens up a large gash. Anastasiya slight annoyed that she missed last turn steps back and left fly with another dart of pure force that strikes interestingly right between the beasts eyes. Frustration and annoyance clearly written upon its now singed brow he lashes out at Jediah but can't connect but does manage to get past Rutilux's shield causing a gruesome gash across his belly.8 damage and please make a fortitude cave DC15 Staggered from the wound he can't quite connect. Stepping out of the shadows and into the cave Julian fires at the distracted Weidjadr but misses. Meanwhile Zethyris tries again to pierce the flab protecting the Weidjadr but can't find an opening. After overreaching with his last swing Andreas says a quick pray to Shaelyn who appears to smile upon him as his next strike rings true and pierces the Weidjadr's chest up to the hilt. The Weidjadr's arrogant smirk turns sour as he realizes that the blood gushing from his torso and weeping out of all the rest of his wounds is too much for his inhuman healing and he collapses to his knees coughing bloody spittle as his last words escape his grotesque lips."Your stronger than you look but you're no match for my brother."He doubles over coughing for a few seconds then falls over with one last gasp."He'll find you.

DM SCREEN:

Attack vs Jediah: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Attack vs Rutilux: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Julian sneak attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8damage: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (3) = 4


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (HP:49/58)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

Rutilux grunts as his belly is gashed, but he makes no other sound. He looks to the corpse as it utters its threat, and then it moves no more,"Well, struck, warrior of Shelyn." He looks at the hostages, "We should get them out of here quickly before his 'brother' or others like him return."

Fortitude save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah sneers at the beast. At last you kneel. He then looks around. Wether or not it has brothers, we must rescue these women and take them back to camp. Jediah gets the key to unlock the cage and does so.


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Despite his stoic demeanor, Dagmar can tell from the blood pouring down his stomach that he took a serious wound. "Here Ruilux, let me see to your wound."

Ignoring any protest he may make, Dagmar places her hand over the wound and casts her healing hex upon him and the casts her remaining healing spell when she sees how serious the wound still is.

healing hex 1d6 ⇒ 1
clw 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

"Are there any more prisoners here?"


The young women have been separated from everyone else and locked in the cage. The pit in the floor of the cavern holds the rest. It is covered over with wooden logs and chains. The cage is locked with an old padlock.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah lets the women out of the cage and then starts moving the logs to help free the other prisoners.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (HP:49/58)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

The wound is deep, and despite Rutilux's attempts to mask his pain, Dagmar has clearly seen through that. "I don't suppose it would matter to say I've had worse? A sword wound when I was younger... mind you, at least that was a clean blade."

He takes a deep breath, as the worst of the wound fades. "My thanks. Yes, we should see if there is a key or some such."

The young noble starts to search the monster's body for a key
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

"You are welcome. You will likely have an impressive scar though. And no, it doesn't matter if you said you've had worse." Dagmar smiles at him before turning to see to the prisoners to make sure that they are all capable of walking out of here. She will use her healing hex on any that need it. Feel free to roll it for me if it's needed.


You'll either have to break the cage open, find a key or pick it. Same for the pit.


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 6

"I thank you, as well. I did not in the heat of battle because, well, it was the heat of battle. That javelin was thrown hard, hmph. Let us get these women to safety."
Disable Device: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

I believe the monster showed us the key to open the cage. Grabbed it and went to open the cage.


Nope, offered to give you the key but never showed it. And no there are no keys in his clothes.Dagmar can you make a heal check for me when you heal Rutilux.


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Heal check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

"You are welcome too Julian."

201 to 250 of 4,778 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Lands of the Linnorm - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.