Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Living in the Lands of the Linnorm

Game Master Aiunder

Savol Kodiakborne is a living legend. Now he returns home to the North to claim his ancestral homelands and with your help he just might get that chance.


101 to 150 of 4,706 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

As they begin to follow the tracks, Dagmar sends Alfdis (her snowy owl) up to fly overhead and rides with her crossbow in front of her. She just shakes her head at Julian's talk.


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 6

Julian smiles happily as he takes his place in the caravan. Heh. Can't even admit they're wrong when I actually find the tracks.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah takes fron rank on his horse.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (HP:49/58)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

The cavalier moves easily on his own horse, but is distracted by the snowy owl, "That's a beautiful bird. I don't think I've ever seen a white owl before"


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Dagmar looks over at Rutilux. Ah, he must be one of the foreigners from far south. "Thank you, her name is Alfdis. Snow owls such as her range about the Lands and Irrisen. Oh, and my name is Dagmar, I don't think I caught your name earlier? At least this one seem more polite than the little hothead.


LG male human [taldan] paladin of Shelyn 1 [AC 18/12/16; hp 1/10]

His attention drawn to bird, Andreas silently watches Dagmar's owl circle the sky. He starts as he realizes he's fallen somewhat behind the group and urges his horse forward to catch up with the others.

I'll take up the rear position.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (HP:49/58)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)
Dagmar Ragnasdottir wrote:
Dagmar looks over at Rutilux. Ah, he must be one of the foreigners from far south. "Thank you, her name is Alfdis. Snow owls such as her range about the Lands and Irrisen. Oh, and my name is Dagmar, I don't think I caught your name earlier? At least this one seem more polite than the little hothead.

"I am Rutilux Talonn, and it is a pleasure to meet you formally. I know of you and have seen you about but I never seemed to have a chance to introduce myself. My apologies for that." The cavalier says meeting her gaze with his own dark blue eyes for a moment before glancing back at the owl, "There is much of these lands and those that surround them that I do not yet know. If not for Lord Soval, I would be even more lost than I am."


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 (HP: 45/48 | AC:20 T:16 FF:20 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+4 R:+9 (+11 vs traps) W:+2 | Init +6 Per +11 (+14 vs traps)

Zethyris follows behind Jediah. The light cast from his companions' torches is enough for his elven eyes to see by, so he leaves his own torch in his pack. He keeps a sharp eye out for any danger approaching, with his bow across his knees and rapier at his side. He grins. Adventure, here we come.
Perception check if needed:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


The tracks in the snow are old and the light snow that has been falling has blurred the forms making it impossible to determine exactly who or what made them or which direction thoughts are going.
With Jediah's keen eyes leading the way through the night following the tracks farther and farther south weaving between hills and avoiding sporadic marshland. Nearing dawn the ground begins turning more rocky, the footing is dangerous and your horses are showing signs of fatigue. Resigned to idea that you will have to stop to give the horses and yourselves a break when Alfdis returns from ranging clearly agitated as s/he swoops in an lands on Dagmar's arm, s/he has clearly found something nearby and wants everyone to follow then flies off again moving east the. Swooping back between an area of dense rock outcroppings and a stony hill. Moving closer you think you may see signs of flickering lights coming out of a small break in the stone face.

You have maybe an hour and a half before the first rays of dawn illuminate this area and you are maybe forty minutes from the opening if you move carefully and quietly but are too far away to see any definite details.


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Alfdis is female.

After convincing the group to follow her owl, Dagmar now stands with them, staring over at what appears to be an occupied cave. I can't make anything out at this distance. Can't even tell who or what might be in there. I hope we don't have to tie down the little hot head to keep him from just rushing in there before any plans are made.

Dagmar asks quietly, "Do we head over there now while it is still dark or wait till dawnbreak?"


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah looks over to the light. If we go in now, we have the advantage of striking from darkness into light, ruining their night vision. Our stealthiest members should take the lead and see who is there and then report back to us as we follow.

Edit for making darkvision into nightvision as per normal sigh.


LG male human [taldan] paladin of Shelyn 1 [AC 18/12/16; hp 1/10]

Andreas nods. "I'm not one for sneaking through the darkness, but those who can should survey the cave. There may be lives on the line, and we should avoid advancing blindly."

Transitioning from dark to light actually has no effect on darkvision; it functions normally in any light conditions.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (HP:49/58)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

"That seems prudent to me, if our shadowsteps are amendable? " Rutilux looks for a safe place to put the horses as they won't be useful in the caves


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 (HP: 45/48 | AC:20 T:16 FF:20 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+4 R:+9 (+11 vs traps) W:+2 | Init +6 Per +11 (+14 vs traps)

"I suppose I count as a 'stealthiest member'. Sounds good to me. Julian, you up for a peek?"

Zethyris grins as he slips into the darkness. As he leaves, he calls out:

"The rest of you should try to get closer - it's no good if we have to walk an hour to report back. Try to get within 5 or 10 minutes of it if possible."

Zethyris moves toward the camp, hiding behind rocks and staying low to the ground. Once near enough, he attempts to find a dark place where he can observe the camp without being noticed.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

"This sounds good - if that were my camp, though, I'd have guards posted... there and there. Zethyris, Julian, perhaps those might be places to ensure are cleared as you approach? Should need arise, let's regroup at these four large stones back here - just so we have a plan."
Profession(soldier): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

"For most of us, I think fighting from horseback is probably not best - Rutilux, can you identify somewhere that might be good to picket out our horses as we get close?" 'Why do I think the bloody horses are going to wind up being my problem if things go south? <sigh>'

Isham loosens his rapier, checks his axe and buckler, limbers his bow, and ensures his quiver is clear.

As they quietly and carefully make their way towards the cave, following the pair of deadly shadows ahead, Isham makes his way to each member of the group in turn. He asks to check armor straps, cleared weapons, that ammunition is off mounts, and generally taking a couple of moments with each person to enure they're prepared in their own way.

'Once more into the breach. I hope Julian, Dagmar, Jediah, and Andreas can stay steady, or at least stay out of the way. Rutilux, Zethyris, and Anastasiya are at least blooded.'


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah nods at Isham's request and gets his bow ready.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 (HP: 45/48 | AC:20 T:16 FF:20 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+4 R:+9 (+11 vs traps) W:+2 | Init +6 Per +11 (+14 vs traps)
Isham wrote:
Zethyris, Julian, perhaps those might be places to ensure are cleared as you approach?

"Will do," Zethyris affirms.

Zethyris will check out the locations indicated on his advance. If it looks like there are watchmen at those positions, and he thinks he and Julian can take them out without too much noise, then he will engage. Otherwise he will quickly check the location, scout out the camp, and return to warn the group.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (HP:49/58)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)
Quote:
"For most of us, I think fighting from horseback is probably not best - Rutilux, can you identify somewhere that might be good to picket out our horses as we get close?" 'Why do I think the bloody horses are going to wind up being my problem if things go south? <sigh>'

"If we're going to be fighting that close to caves, you're probably right. I'll seek a spot out."

Taking 10 on Perception and Animal handling if possible to find a secure and safe location for the horses as we get closer


Anyone trying to hide their approach please roll stealth unless your rushing in. And you easily find a spot to tie up the horses out of sight of the cave.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Any darkness bonuses? Jediah will hang back from the scouts of course since he is way too obvious otherwise


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 6

"Excellent plan," Julian agrees. Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


male (HP 27/27 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | F +1 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +2 | Per +0) Human (Sarvagan) Bone Oracle 4/Sanctified Rogue 1

Isham tries to move carefully - avoiding injuring people or horses. He's careful to move quietly and deliberately, but not with exceptional stealth. More importantly, he's ensuring that the group as a whole moves at a pace slow enough to allow the two scouts to do their thing without a gaggle of folks crashing into their area of operations.

(basic) Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


Female Human Sorcerer 6, HP 49, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 5 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

Anastasiya quite happily leaves her horse behind. She hardly feels comfortable riding it, let alone fighting on it.

She tries to get closer to the cave, but only as far as Zethyris suggested.
Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

After waiting for the scouts to get a head start towards the cave, Dagmar begins slowly making her way closer.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (HP:49/58)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

Taking Isham's cue to heart, and well aware that he's the weaklink when it comes to this sneaking, the cavalier readies his shield and flail and takes the rear giving the scouts plenty of leeway ahead so he doesn't blow their chances.

Not that a stealth roll from him will be anything but amusing at this point, and he plans on hanging way back as Isham wants but I'll roll anyway if needed.
1d20 - 5 ⇒ (5) - 5 = 0


I am going to assume that Rutilux and Andreas will follow everyone else's lead and move up quietly.
Andreas stealth: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (10) - 3 = 7
Rutilux stealth: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (14) - 5 = 9

Cautiously making your way through the broken and rocky hills moving ever closer towards the distance light trying your best to make your approach quietly and give Julian and Zethyris time to make their own approach undisturbed. A few close calls and hastily stifled curses finds the main group (Dagmar, Andreas, Jediah, Anastasiya, Rutilix and Isham) stopped behind a large outcropping just several hundred yards away while Julian and Zethyris make their way closer.

Coming as close as you dare, Zethyris with his keener elven eyes spots a single guard sitting just inside the cave. A tall gangly ulfen man with yellowish, grey skin and limp dirty hair sits near the edge looking out. He appears to be clothed in hides and dozens of bones hang everywhere on him.

Muffled talking can be heard from farther in but you are too far away to make any sense of it. The guard keeps looking back into the cave and just staring until he noticeably catches himself, shakes his head and looks out again but it doesn't take long before starts looking in again.

[edit]Rutilux seems to have posted while I'm typing but I think I'll keep the rolls I made rather than rewriting this whole thing.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 (HP: 45/48 | AC:20 T:16 FF:20 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+4 R:+9 (+11 vs traps) W:+2 | Init +6 Per +11 (+14 vs traps)

"Julian, let's get him. Quick and clean when he's not looking," Zethyris whispers. He slowly draws his bow and nocks an arrow, preparing to fire when Julian is ready. Moves to within 60 ft. to allow sneak attack bonus, if not already there.


LG male human [taldan] paladin of Shelyn 1 [AC 18/12/16; hp 1/10]

Andreas' grip tightens around his glaive as he waits fro news from the scouts.

Thanks for making the roll, ARC. Seems Rutilux and I are equally clanky.


You would have to be within 30ft for sneak attack. At present you are about ninety feet away. If you want to move closer make another stealth roll and roll your attack.

But as a warning if you shoot him there is a chance he could fall into the cave and be seen anyone inside


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah tests his bow some and braces himself.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 (HP: 45/48 | AC:20 T:16 FF:20 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+4 R:+9 (+11 vs traps) W:+2 | Init +6 Per +11 (+14 vs traps)

Ah, my bad. For some reason I was thinking first range increment.
Oh, given my current distance then... I might need to make some changes. Roughly how long is it until dawn? And which way are we facing? (Will the sun be in our/the guard's eyes?)

Zethyris lowers his bow, wondering if he can safely advance closer. He looks to see if there is any sort of cover he can use to aid his approach.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Also waiting so Julian has some say in the plan


There is about twenty five minutes until dawn but because of the tall hills and such the light won't hit here for closer to forty five minutes. There is cover you can hop between as you approach the cave allowing the second stealth check.

For the rest of you how much room are you giving Zethyris and Julian? And are you doing anything in particular in preparation?


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Hmm.. 100 yards? Longbow range?


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

With her crossbow loaded and in her hands, Dagmar will try to sneak forward a bit more.

stealth 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

She will stay about 90 ft behind Zethyris and Julian. She know's that she isn't the stealthiest of people and if she draws any unwanted attention she doesn't want to be too near them.


Jediah that's 300ft so third range increment on longbows and fifth for shortbow. Thanks for the preemptive stealth check Dagmar. Anyone else getting that close (180ft from cave) please make stealth checks too.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 (HP: 45/48 | AC:20 T:16 FF:20 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+4 R:+9 (+11 vs traps) W:+2 | Init +6 Per +11 (+14 vs traps)

Zethyris decides to sneak closer so he can get a better shot - if he can kill the watchman before he has a chance to sound the alarm, all the better.
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Moving to 30 ft if it seems there is a place to hide there and Zethyris will not be seen, otherwise he will try to get within 60 ft.
Crap, that stealth roll. Hoping the darkness helps...


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

Isham remains on station, standing with Rutilux, Andreas, and Jediah. He waits patiently for Zethyris (at least) to report back, or for some commotion to signal a need to move up quickly.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah whispers Let us move up to 200 yards, we need to move quick if ther eis troub;e.


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 6

Julian moves forward as silently as he is lucky to be. Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


DM Screen:

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
Perception: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 = 11

Bows drawn, silently moving closer and closer ducking from boulder to tree stump in an attempt to line up singular fatal shots on the lone guard Zethyris and Julian zig zag across the distance careful of their footing. Coming close to halfway Zethyris steps out from cover a few seconds too soon just as the man turns in his direction and the clouds filtering the moonlight open up and leave him staring face to face with a now very alert and very upset monstrosity of an ulfen while Julian stops just in time. The man before you has yellowish grey skin covered in boils and warts, stale blood and viscera cover the lower half of his face and the front of his tunic. Long bones similar to animal ribs lie stitched half hazardly all across his clothing in a twisted mockery of scale or lamallar armour. What at first you thought was a typical Ulfen elk horn helmet are actually horns protruding from his own exposed skull and his limp bloody hair clings to the last vestiges of his scalp. His loud cries can be heard by all.

very bad skald:
"Hey! I gotz sum tin oot eer! Waxes up!

Zethyris and Julian are 50ft from the entrance to the cave. Julian has full cover and has not been seen yet. There is no surprise round. Dagmar is 180ft from the cave and the rest of you are around 300ft away. Any ranged attack between the cave and anyone other than Zethyris or Julian suffer from partial cover for both sides. Combat rules are in effect. Please roll initiative and state your actions.

Weidjadr initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (HP:49/58)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

Initiative": 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

"They've been spotted," Rutilux announces to those near him in case they want a rough translation to the even rougher skald. His flail and shield already in hand, the cavalier moves as quickly as he may to get up to them, which given their lead, maybe a while.

Going a full move. His speed is 20 in this gear and armor


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

Isham whispers harshly, "See if he can draw them out. Give Zethyris a chance to act panicked and run back in our direction - if they're out in the open, we can get a few volleys of arrows off, then charge them. May not work out that way, but give it a chance to work."

'I've got to at least start getting these folks in the habit of thinking tactically. Come on, come on, work as a unit!'

initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Assuming someone lets on there's a bunch of us out here...
Isham advances a move forward (30 feet), fires an arrow into the most visible target.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 with lots of negatives for lighting and cover..
largely firing for effect - get the baddies to keep their heads down

EDIT: nope - knew it it wouldn't pan out. maybe next time.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Jediah grunts and starts double times it with Rutilux.

Full move as well at speed 20


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 6

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19Julian pops a shot at the thing.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 (HP: 45/48 | AC:20 T:16 FF:20 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+4 R:+9 (+11 vs traps) W:+2 | Init +6 Per +11 (+14 vs traps)

Initiative:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
The element of surprise lost, Zethyris pivots and looses an arrow at the sentry.

Attack:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage:1d6 ⇒ 4

The dice are trying to kill me.


Female Human Sorcerer 6, HP 49, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 5 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Ouch. So much for our plan.
Anastasiya hurries to get closer, ducking from cover to cover.

Spending two move actions to get closer, trying to be stealthy if thats possible at full speed (If thats not possible she's just going at full speed). In any case she will end her move behind a rock that gives her cover.
Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Should be 240 ft. from the cave - and spotted by now, judging my stealth roll.


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Initiative 1d20 ⇒ 14
Stealth 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Guess they didn't surprise the guard. Dagmar attempts to be as stealthy as possible when double moving and then tries to find cover. base speed 30ft


LG male human [taldan] paladin of Shelyn 1 [AC 18/12/16; hp 1/10]

Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Doh!

Andreas sprints alongside Rutilux and Jediah. His glaive held ready in his hands.

Also have a Move of 20 feet.



Initiative Order:
Anastasiya 24
Rutilux 21
Julian 19
Dagmar 17
Weidjadr 15
Zethyris 10
Jediah 9
Isham 5
Andreas 4

The sudden cry alerts everyone that Zethyris and Julian have been found and could be in trouble. Anastasiya rushes forward while trying to keep behind cover. Rutilux numbers his weapons and moves in. Sensing that Zethyris is in trouble, Julian in one fluid motion steps out, draws his bow to his cheek and lets fly at the monstrous Ulfen. The arrow sails forward and lands with a sickening thwack as it buries itself halfway into the ulfen's chest staggering him backwards a step but he stays standing and snarls at Julian. Dagmar begins moving forward cautiously in hopes of being unnoticed. The Ulfen man roars challenging at Julian and limbers a javelin, pulling his arm back and hurling it towards the archer that dared hit him but the spear goes wide and shatters off of the rock Julian stepped out from. Seconds later another malformed ulfen steps out of the cave and looks around. Still shaken from his sudden lack of luck Zethyris fires his own bow at the first ulfen but it ricocheted off of a large bone and splintered against the wall. Jediah begins rushing towards the aid of his unfortunate allies. Moving forward, Isham announces his presence with a long volley shot that lands at the feet of the second ulfen. Andreas also rushes to aid his allies.

DM SCREEN:

javelin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9javelin damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

When Jediah gets within 100 yards, he aims his longbow and fires at the wounded Ulfen.

Longbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d8 ⇒ 4

Uff-da

101 to 150 of 4,706 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Lands of the Linnorm - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.