Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Living in the Lands of the Linnorm

Game Master Aiunder

Savol Kodiakborne is a living legend. Now he returns home to the North to claim his ancestral homelands and with your help he just might get that chance.


751 to 800 of 4,636 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

Earlier Conversation:
Anastasiya wrote:

"Technically she's my great-grandmother. But 'grandmother' was the proper way to address her at court." Ana clarifies when she sees Rutilux' surprised look.

Ana doesn't make a secret of her past. But since our characters don't know each other for very long, there's a good chance that Rutilux didn't know it before.

Rutilux nods "Who am I to judge? She flees her family and what it has done,and my family long fled a kingdom turned dark. "I only know of that land by rumor. Perhaps later we can talk of it if you like, the better to know what we might face. If you don't... I'd understand. "


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah palms his Alchemist's Fire


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

Isham notes Jediah's move, and says, "Jediah, I don't think the fae would appreciate our burning down their forest. Perhaps a cold iron axe might be most effective?"

GM laid broad hints that this area is very subject to forest fire - enough to cause us not to have a camp fire the night before.

"So we all know our target. Let's coordinate and support Jediah. Let's be careful of the dangling vines - let's prepare to ensure Jediah's free to finish this as quickly as possible. Rutilux, Dagmar, can you do anything to bolster our resistance? Zethyris - rescue duty for whoever may succumb to enchantment or entanglement? Julian, you and I on the flanks then - this oak may have allies and supporters - you to the left, me to the right. Let's go!"
OK, that's a long way of designating the black oak as subject of my Freebooter's Bane - everyone gets +1 to hit and damage for weapons (untyped, stacks with everything) against the black oak.

Isham also offers around a plug of wax from the candles in his kit to anyone that wants, "For some such threats, reduced hearing can be helpful, even though it reduces awareness in battle." So saying, Isham plugs his ears with some of the wax (deafening), limbers throwing daggers in their sheathes, squares up his buckler, and draws his boarding axe, preparing to inflict some slashing damage.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Oh comon, just a little burn. Alchemist's fire doesn't spread.much.



Damage from cold
Rutilux 3 Con
Julian 4 Con
Isham 3 Con
Zethyris 3 Con

Many of you manage to shake off the enchanting voice and keep your resolve but Dagmar and Julian succumb and begin walking towards the trees roots in a stupor. Above you from the sparse leaves and many nooks and crannies can be heard the sounds of thousands of tiny wings fluttering rapidly. Looking up, the tree is alive with countless tiny glowing eyes and right before you descends a black-ish red cloud of strange beetles that rush forward and envelop Jediah 2 damage biting with goblinoid faces and clawing with tiny clawed hands. The tree's lashing outer branches fail to find any purchase on any of you.

Please roll initiative

DM SCREEN:

constitution damage from cold: 1d4 ⇒ 3Rutilux
constitution damage from cold: 1d4 ⇒ 4Julian
constitution damage from cold: 1d4 ⇒ 3Isham
constitution damage from cold: 1d4 ⇒ 3Zethyris
Initiative for Fae swarm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
initiative for Black Oak: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12
swarm damage on Jediah: 1d6 ⇒ 2
trash attack 15ft: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 (HP: 45/48 | AC:20 T:16 FF:20 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+4 R:+9 (+11 vs traps) W:+2 | Init +6 Per +11 (+14 vs traps)

Initiative:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Zethyris pauses for a moment, glancing from his rapier to the tree and insects. Hmmm. Catching Dagmar's movement out of the corner of his eye, Zethyris springs at her, attempting to tackle her to the ground. Dagmar! Ignore the voices!Grapple? 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 However, his foot catches on a root as he dashes forward. He glances around and sees Julian in the same stupor. Julian! Focus!

Net result: Moved to near Dagmar's position.


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Initiative 1d20 ⇒ 2

Dagmar doesn't seem to hear Isham and Zethyris's voices as she walks towards the tree roots.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

Isham ignores the fae swarm, and wades directly into the swaying limbs of the tree, using his boarding axe to hack a path forward for Jediah. "Anastasia, can you do something with the wee folk?"

Round 1
Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Status: HP 15/17 AC 18/14/14 | CMD 18 | F +3 -1 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +6 | conditions: (-3 Con)
Actions: (move) advance on oak
(standard) 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 = 24, damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Jediah grunts and runs to Julian! WAKE UP! Jediah grabs him.

Grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

But fails to do anything impressive.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

Round #1, init 16

Seeing Zethyris already moving to help Dagmar, Rutilux moves to grab Julian. "Julian! You've been bewitched! You have to snap out of it or the tree will call both you and Dagmar."

Grapple roll? 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 6

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13Later in life, Julian would be glad his traditional masking would hide the dopey grin splayed cross his face.


Female Human Sorcerer 6, HP 49, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 5 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

"I'll try, Isham!"
Ana fires a magic missile at the beetle swarm.
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

"Zethyris, stop playing with the roots, and get hold of Dagmar!"



Initiative Order:
Zethyris 26
Isham 23
Anastasiya 18
Jediah 16
Rutilux 16
Julian 13
Tree 12
Swarm 11
Dagmar 2

Zethyris runs forwards hoping to stop Dagmar from walking straight into the clutches of the tree but trips over some of the roots instead. Isham moves forward and with his axe chops a hefty gash into the roots. From the gash pours blood rather than sap.Anastasiya aims her arcane power at the swarm of 'beetles' but her power is useless against it. Jediah moves to stop Julian from walking to the tree but misses because of the swarm. Thankfully Rutilux grabs Julian and stops him... For now. The trees thrashing branches fail to connect with anyone close enough. The swarm moves to defend the tree and attacks isham (5 damage). Dagmar moves unhindered closer to the tree.

Currently Dagmar, Isham and Zethyris are under the grasping, clawing limbs

[spoiler=DM SCREEN]
15ft trash attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
swarm damage on Isham: 1d6 ⇒ 5



Initiative Order:
Zethyris 26
Isham 23
Anastasiya 18
Jediah 16
Rutilux 16
Julian 13
Tree 12
Swarm 11
Dagmar 2

Zethyris runs forwards hoping to stop Dagmar from walking straight into the clutches of the tree but trips over some of the roots instead. Isham moves forward and with his axe chops a hefty gash into the roots. From the gash pours blood rather than sap.Anastasiya aims her arcane power at the swarm of 'beetles' but her power is useless against it. Jediah moves to stop Julian from walking to the tree but misses because of the swarm. Thankfully Rutilux grabs Julian and stops him... For now. The trees thrashing branches fail to connect with anyone close enough. The swarm moves to defend the tree and attacks isham (5 damage). Dagmar moves unhindered closer to the tree.

Currently Dagmar, Isham and Zethyris are under the grasping, clawing limbs

DM SCREEN:

15ft trash attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
swarm damage on Isham: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

This is a good time to be last in the initiative order.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah goes chasing after Dagmar

grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Female Human Sorcerer 6, HP 49, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 5 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

Ana is bewildered when she sees that her magic missile did no damage.
This is not good. Not good at all. I hope the other spell will work.

She fires an acid splash at the swarm.
touch attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

"I'm a bit busy here holding him back," Rutilux announces, "I realize I am in danger of stating the obvious, but with four of us either bespelled or fighting to hold those bespelled, we're seriously out numbered here." His own action is to drag Julian further back, hoping proximity is a factor.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 (HP: 45/48 | AC:20 T:16 FF:20 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+4 R:+9 (+11 vs traps) W:+2 | Init +6 Per +11 (+14 vs traps)

Zethyris follows Dagmar closer to the tree, and attempts to stop her again. However, under the compulsion of the tree, Dagmar is able to push him off.
Grapple: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
The dice don't like me! Looks like Jediah gets her though.


sorry forgot to mention Julian can make a new save this turn. Anastasiya you'd be better off using your magic against the tree. Swarms are immune to single target effects.


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 6

Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

"Can someone please use the cold iron axe on something? And yes, if this doesn't turn in our favor quickly, we need to fall back and regroup."

Round 2
Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Status: HP 10/17 AC 18/14/14 | CMD 18 | F +3 -1 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +6 | conditions: (-3 Con)
Actions: (move) advance on oak
(standard) 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11, damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

I'm trying to pull Dagmar back, grab the axe off my back.



Initiative Order:
Zethyris 26
Isham 23
Anastasiya 18
Jediah 16
Rutilux 16
Julian 13
Tree 12
Swarm 11
Dagmar 2

Zethyris tries to grab Dagmar again but can't. Isham swings again at the tree cutting another root and releasing more blood out of it. Realizing her powers were not effective against the swarm she turns her attention towards the tree and her glob of acid splatters across the trunk leaving a small scorch mark. Jediah rushes to Dagmar and grabs her before she can move any closer to the trees roots. Rutilux pulls Julian away from the tree roots while waiting for him to snap out of whatever has him. Julian gripped tightly by Rutilux shakes his head wondering what just happened. (You're free to act next round now) Th trees flailing branches again fail to connect to anyone under the branches. The swarm then moves towards Rutilux and Isham (3 damage each) and Dagmar tries to get out of Jediah's grip but can't.

Dagmar you can make a new save

DM SCREEN:

thrash attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
swarm damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

Round 3
Status: HP 7/17 AC 17/14/13 | CMD 18 | F +3 -1 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +6 | conditions: (-3 Con)
Actions: (move) step to Jediah, grab cold iron great axe
(standard) 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8, damage: 1d12 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 (HP: 45/48 | AC:20 T:16 FF:20 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+4 R:+9 (+11 vs traps) W:+2 | Init +6 Per +11 (+14 vs traps)

Maybe I should avoid rolling for a bit... ;)
"Well done, Jediah! Hold on to her until she comes round! I'll take the axe over to someone who can put it to use."
Zethyris grabs the axe off of Jediah's back and dashes over toward Rutilux and Isham. Not sure how close one move action takes me, but either of them are welcome to take it.
Acrobatics(avoid AoO): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Looks like that was a good choice. Hopefully that's all my bad rolls for a bit.

EDIT: Ninja's by Isham! I'll bring the axe over to him on my move, so he is definitely within reach.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah moves Dagmar away from the tree if she is unable to snap out of her trance.


Female Human Sorcerer 6, HP 49, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 5 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

D'oh. Thanks for the info, DM
"My spells are useless against the swarm! I can't hit it!"

Ana moves back and casts magic missile at the tree.
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
(4/6 spells left)


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Will save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Isham you're right by the trunk while Jediah isn't. If you delay and Jediah throws you the axe it would work.

[edit]missed Zethyris grabbing axe and taking it to Isham so never mind[/edit]


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

so, oh omniscient GM, how'd that '8' to-hit work out for Isham?

@jediah, @zethyris - good tag-team, even if Isham's not stellar on the swing..


...against a tree that is stationary



Initiative Order:
Zethyris 26
Isham 23
Anastasiya 18
Jediah 16
Rutilux 16
Julian 13
Tree 12
Swarm 11
Dagmar 2

Seeing the need to use the axe that everyone fought so hard to acquire Zethyris moves over to Jediah and grabs the axe then throws it to Isham. Isham then proceeds to bring the axe to bear against the evil tree cutting into the trunk deeply. Anastasiya then moves back to safety and fires a magic missile at the tree. With Jediah free from restraining Dagmar he moves forward and brings his own weapon to bear against the tree carving another gash in one of the roots holding it up. Seeing that his allies are free from the trees enchantment Rutilux will also wade into the battle smashing a large root to pieces with his flail. Julian, free from the enchantment and realizing that his bow will be useless against a tree draws his katana and wades towards the trees roots cutting several smaller ones.. Angry the tree's many limbs twist and claw raking into Julian, Dagmar and Jediah (2 damage each) opening small wounds and trying to pull everyone closer to its roots. (no-one is grabbed or anything because your still alive) The swarm moves again towards Isham trying to free d its tree against the cold iron (4 damage) and Dagmar spends the round shaking herself out of the disorienting state she was in moments ago.

The tree is in really bad shape, over a third of its roots on this side have been smashed, cut or chopped off and you can see its terrible weight weighing down over the now unsupported area. Everyone is now free to act against it.

DM SCREEN:

Jediah attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24damage: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8
trash attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16thrash damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
swarm damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Rutilux attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Julian's attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah defeats the tree!


Har har. Maybe I should go all final fantasy and make it turn into a tougher boss like an evil treant for that.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah uses Fenix Down on the Undead Tree

Jediah gets serious and smashes the tree with his glaive.

I take it that combats are more cinematic/not that serious?


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

Inwardly cursing the pestiferous swarm of fae, Isham hews deeper into the trunk of the Black Oak. "Jediah - you may need to take the axe up here in a moment..."

Round 4
Status: HP 3/17 AC 17/14/13 | CMD 18 | F +3 -1 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +6 | conditions: (-3 Con)
Actions: (move) circle tree to leave room for others, and to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Jediah
(standard) 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 1 = 23, damage: 1d12 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12
...if this were a film, it would've been a crit :)


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Hehe. So how is combat run? Our Dm seems to like cinematic things for a few rounds and then wrap up.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 (HP: 45/48 | AC:20 T:16 FF:20 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+4 R:+9 (+11 vs traps) W:+2 | Init +6 Per +11 (+14 vs traps)

As his allies hew at the roots of the tree, Zethyris realizes he is not in a very good location for when the tree topples. He makes a thrust at one of the disgusting goblin-creatures attacking Isham, then hurriedly steps out to the side of the tree.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

If the swarming creatures are large enough, I should be able to do 1/2 damage, right? Not sure what else Zethyris would attack with a rapier and shortbow...


I kinda like to take what you each wanna do, temper it by what you roll, and roll them all together with each other into a more cinematic and more fun to read story, when I have time to at least.

And cinematic doesn't mean people can't die


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah twirls his glaive and hacks at the tree.

Die tree!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 241d10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Human, Ulfen Init +3 Senses +10, AC: 23, T: 12, FF: 23 vs traps 25, hp 65, Fort +8, Ref +5, +7vs traps, Will +5
JediahMountainstrong wrote:

Jediah twirls his glaive and hacks at the tree.

[dice=Die tree!]1d20+5;1d10+2

You have a 14 STR +2 bonus, but since you are using a twohanded weapon shouldn't your damage with the glaive be +3?


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 6 (HP) Unbreakable HP 72/72 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F11/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Hmm forgot that


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

With Julian in his right mind again, Rutilux continues his onslaught on the blasted tree.

to hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Dmg if that hits: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

"I know the skalds of the north are skilled, but I have no idea how they're going to make a battle with a large dark oak sound particularly riveting."


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

"It's a ghost story, not an adventure story. In the end, the tale will end with bleached skeletons on the forest floor - ours, or the wreck of the tree and its victims."


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 6 (AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+8, R+3,W+5)

"Then since it is too late to help the victims, a wrecked tree it is..."


Female Human Sorcerer 6, HP 49, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 5 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

Anastasiya sees that the others are talking about something. But she is too far away, and with all the fighting going on, she can't make out the words.

"Are you having a tea party over there?" she shouts.

She fires another magic missile at the tree, hoping that the force of the impact will be enough to make it fall.
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
(3/6 spells left)


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Now free of any outside influence, Dagmar steps closer to Isham and tries to angle her spell to miss him, but to hit only the swarm next to him.

burning hands 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4
reflex for half dc 15


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 6

Julian chops again. attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

751 to 800 of 4,636 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Lands of the Linnorm - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.