Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Living in the Lands of the Linnorm

Game Master Aiunder

Savol Kodiakborne is a living legend. Now he returns home to the North to claim his ancestral homelands and with your help he just might get that chance.


451 to 500 of 4,924 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

"Expensive, but it might be worth it depending on what allies we can make."


"Remember that things we value may mean nothing to fae and the opposite can be true."


if anyone wants to do anything before you head out do so now


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah is all set


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Dagmar would try to linger behind in Jild's tent for a few minutes to have a little catch-up time and girl talk.

Girl Talk:

Dagmar hangs back as everyone leaves the tent and then talks quietly to Jild in case any of them are still nearby. She'll regress and utter a few girlish squeals as she details to Jild each of the guys in the party and gives her opinions on who's the cutest (Andreas, of course), who she's seen shirtless (Rutilux), scariest (Jediah), nicest (Zethyris and Isham), most annoying (Julian). She promises she'll manage more time to talk to Jild next time and that she's sure she'll have a great story to tell her about her adventures.

All of this is of course delivered in high speed speech as she doesn't want to get left behind. After giving her best friend a farewell hug, Dagmar will run off to catch up with the others.


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

"So who's got a map for the great forest? Or at least for the road there. We might want to identify any iron implements we have, and be prepared to put them under wraps, to avoid giving offense. That aside, the horses are all saddled up, gear (yes, tents) stowed, fresh quivers of arrows."

Before leaving, Isham will also avail himself of a stout cudgel of some sort (medium club).


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 / Aldori Swordlord 1 / Duelist 1 (HP: 60/64 | AC:24 T:18 FF:24 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+6 R:+14 (+16 vs traps) W:+6 | Init +7 [+9] Per +15 (+18 vs traps)

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

"I'll head back to the Larsons' tent and try to weasel some alcoholic beverages from them, as well as some other possible gifts for the fae. I'd rather not have to fight sneaky little critters like them."

Zethyris will collect an assortment of liquors, some small gem-like stones, and anything else that could make a likely gift for a fae (anything mentioned by Jild or the Larsons, if they have anything to add).


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 8 (HP:73/76)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+9, R+3,W+5)

Rutilux will get a bit of liquor for the fey, and will inform his cousin of his next destination. Seeing to his horse is second nature, and he even writes letters for his parents letting them know how they're all doing.

Beyond that, and perhaps some rest before they go, he's ready.


You can get a couple cheap baubles and the alcohol easily enough but jewels and such they cant give you.as well as the rest your basic gear requests.

You head out by mid morning heading towards the Grungir forest in hopes of finding some of the rare and precious Black Oak. The trip is quite uneventful and a well earned respite compared to earlier in the week. The horses maintain a sedate pace allowing Anastasiya's horse the time it needs to rest its wounded leg but even so by nightfall you have still managed a great distance. If you keep this pace then you should make the outer edges of the forest by nightfall tomorrow night. You make camp and are treated to fresh rabbit thanks to Jediah's hunting skills and turn in for the night.

whoever is staying a watch please roll perception for me


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

On Jediah's watch.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Jediah falls over once again.


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Dagmar wakes early and takes the last watch.

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 8 (HP:73/76)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+9, R+3,W+5)

"Thank you for the rabbit, Jediah," The cavalier dines well, then takes one of the early or middle watches to buy the casters more time of continuous rest

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

Isham takes mid-watch with Rutilux, to give spellcasters appropriate rest. Finding Jediah feeling other-than-fully-attentive, Isham claps him on the shoulder, and says, "Jediah, get some good rest. Don't over-do without need."

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 8

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


LG male human [taldan] paladin of Shelyn 1 [AC 18/12/16; hp 1/10]

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 / Aldori Swordlord 1 / Duelist 1 (HP: 60/64 | AC:24 T:18 FF:24 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+6 R:+14 (+16 vs traps) W:+6 | Init +7 [+9] Per +15 (+18 vs traps)

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Female Human Sorcerer 8, HP 63, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 6 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

Anastasiya takes the first watch.
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 6
... but she isn't paying much attention to it. Her mind wanders as she is thinking of the fey she is going to meet in Grungir Forest.


The night seems uneventful for the first few watches without even the sounds of wolves to disturb you. Andreas, your watch begins like the others and you find yourself having trouble keeping awake so you take to walking the perimeter of the camp. On your third round you hear a twig nap behind you. You start to turn to find the source when a blinding pain erupts from the back of your skull flooding your eyes with millions of bright dots of light and you stumble to the ground. Through the flashing you can see several figures within the camp rummaging and a man standing over you with a cudgel. "Wake up!"you cry although it comes out more as a groan"Bandits are in our camp! Wake up!"

You've taken 2 damage and are staggered for one round

Everyone roll initiative

DM SCREEN:

Andreas Fortitude save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Initiative : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 / Aldori Swordlord 1 / Duelist 1 (HP: 60/64 | AC:24 T:18 FF:24 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+6 R:+14 (+16 vs traps) W:+6 | Init +7 [+9] Per +15 (+18 vs traps)

Initiative:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Zethyris's eyes fly open as he hears a crack, then a moan from Andreas. At the word 'bandits' he rolls out from under his blanket and grabs his rapier, his mouth hardening. Zethyris takes a quick glance around to assess the situation.
Looking to see how many and who they are/what they are doing.
If needed - Perception:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4


Status: Round 0 - surprise
AC: 10 (no armor, shield, dex, or dodge..) Conditions: surprised


Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Action: awaken, observe, grab boarding pike
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 8

init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Julian quietly gathers his things.
stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

init 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


LG male human [taldan] paladin of Shelyn 1 [AC 18/12/16; hp 1/10]

Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Andreas groans and shakes his head in an attempt to clear his vision. The paladin staggers to his feet (Drawing an AoO) and readies his glaive as he does.


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah will awaken and grab his glaive. Endurance means I get to sleep in my scale, right? :)

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Yup you can have your armour on Jediah



Initiative Order
Andreas 19 (armoured because of watch)
Jediah 19 Surprised (slept in armour)
Julian 18 Surprised
Bandits 15
Anastasiya 15 Surprised
Rutilux 14 Surprised
Isham 13 Surprised
Zethyris 11 Surprised
Dagmar 6 Surprised

Andreas was still reeling from the blow to the back of his head as he tries to shake it off and stand back up as another cudgel blow rains down upon him rebounded off of his shoulder guard uselessly. Looking about he can vaguely see five other forms standing near the entrances to his friend's tents but is too busy warding off another attack from his assailant to come to their aid. Swinging about to avoid being pinned between two of them he leaves himself open for only a moment, which is all one of them needs as another cudgel blow hammers the small of his back 7 more damage outnumbered two to one all he can do is hope that his friends can react in time. "Careful! They're at your tents!"

Andreas is severely injured and everyone else in in their tents for the surprise round. As listed above only Andreas and Jediah are armoured currently. The shock of the situation has passed and your free to act

DM SCREEN:

Anastasiya Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Rutilux Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
AoO vs Andreas(prone): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Attack vs Andreas: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Attack vs Andreas: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Andreas can you please include your AC and HP in your title like everyone else


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Jediah stands up and his hand grabs his glaive. Jediah's eyes narrow and the darkened world becomes crytsal clear, allowing him to see the moon illuminated figure standing at the entrance to his tent.

Jediah thrusts out with his glaive.

Glaive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Dice betray me again


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 8 (HP:73/76)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+9, R+3,W+5)

For a moment, the young man wonders if he dreamed the words but he snaps out of his surprise and wakes.

Rutliux cannot rest in his armor, but his shield is nearby and he snatches it up with one hand while grabbing his flail with the other and rises to join the battle.

Not sure if I can do all that and also get an attack on one of the guys.


grabbing your gear is part of a move action so yes you can attack


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 / Aldori Swordlord 1 / Duelist 1 (HP: 60/64 | AC:24 T:18 FF:24 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+6 R:+14 (+16 vs traps) W:+6 | Init +7 [+9] Per +15 (+18 vs traps)

Zethyris would have slept in his leather armour. No penalty because it's light, right?

Zethyris draws his rapier and prepares to stab the first bandit to enter his tent. Ready an attack action
Do we have individual tents, or did we share?


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 8 (HP:73/76)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+9, R+3,W+5)

Rutilux is glad for his shield work training as he closes in with the bandit at the front of his tent, "My name is Rutilux Talonn, I serve the Kodiakborne, and you? YOU have made a mistake." He does this not just out of honor, or a boast, but knowing that splitting the attention of their foes maybe the best way to survive while they themselves are separated. He swings his flail.

To hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
dmg if that hits: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4


Status: Round 1
AC: 14 (+3 dex, +1 dodge) Conditions: none

Gathering himself together, Isham prepares. He expects a bandit to bull rush through his tent flap at any second. When Isham has himself together, he makes a crouching, darting exit through the front of the tent, trying to clear enough space to effectively use the long pike.

Initiative: 6
Action: IF bandit enters tent
THEN drop pike, draw dagger, and poke
ELSE exit tent, fighting defensively (+2 AC) and engage nearest adversary (NOTE: pike is reach, so 'engaging' will be at 10') ENDIF

OOC: @Andreas - my pre-emptive sympathies for the headache and goose-egg you'll have in the morning... bad, nasty vicious banditses


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 8

Julian quietly sneaks out of his tent. Can I use the roll from when I said it last time when I forgot about being surprised?
if not: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Waking up as she hears Andreas cry about bandits at their tents, Dagmar grabs her crossbow and lifts up the back edge of the tent and tries to sneak out that way. If any bandits are close by when she exits, she'll cast a sleep hex on them.

I'm assuming since these aren't modern tents, there's no attached floor to it.
Stealth 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Sleep hex, will save dc 15


Female Human Sorcerer 8, HP 63, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 6 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

Anastasiya peeks out of her tent.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 4

If it doesn't seem like anyone has spotted her yet she tries to sneak to the nearest cover (otherwise she runs to cover).
Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

If she sees a bigger group of attackers concentrating in one location, she casts Light on a small stone (or whatever she finds lying on the floor) and throws it at their location.
Do I need to roll for this?

Otherwise, she stays hidden and readies an Acid Splash for the first enemy that comes within her spell range.



Initiative Order
Andreas 19
Jediah 19
Julian 18
Bandits 15
Anastasiya 15
Rutilux 14
Isham 13
Zethyris 11
Dagmar 6

Still reeling from the last blow Andreas steps back to bring his glaive into range and aims it towards the bandit who first hit him, his sacred blade easily parting the meager armour and cutting deeply through. The bandit slumps to the ground sliding off the tip of Andreas' glaive. Jediah's keen eyes show him the form of another bandit lying in wait at the entrance to his tent so he strikes out with his glaive through the fabric in hopes of catching the bandit unaware but his aim deceives him and all he succeeds at doing is creating a second opening in his tent. Meanwhile, Julian using the ruckus as a distraction manages to slip out of the back of his tent by quietly cutting a few straps. Leaving on the opposite end of his tent to a bandit still waiting for him to come out.. The remaining bandit on Andreas moves forward carefully after seeing his friend downed so easily and swings at the clearly wounded Sentry but can't get past his expert guard and Jediah's bandit steps into the new opening at clips Jediah on his scalp 4 damageWhen Anastasiya peeks out of her tent to see what's going on a bandit is waiting for her and brings his club to play bringing her hand up defensively she feels the weight behind the blow all the way up her arm 5 damage as she then runs away to put distance between her and the bandits. Hearing the commotion outside and his friends in trouble, Rutilux hefts his shield and grabs his talk stepping out into the night just as a swinging club defends upon him. He deftly brings his shield up and smashes away the blow then shows the bandit the proper way to brain someone and the bandit crumples in a heap at his feet. Submarines out of his tent swinging his boarding axe in wide defensive arcs but is unable to fend of his own bandits cudgel as the rough wood scrapes several layers off of the left side of his face and chin 6 damage and his own blood splatters his clothes. Zethyris decides that caution is the better part of valor and waits for the bandit to open his tent rather than stepping into the unknown. Hearing many shuffling feet all about the front of the tents Dagmar cuts her way out of the back of her tent too and slips out behind.

Lots of hurting all over. Jediah, Andreas, and Isham are all face to face with bandits, one more waits at Zethyris' tent and one stands by Anastasiya's vacant tent. They haven't notices Julian of Dagmar yet

Andreas attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15damage: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Attack vs Andreas: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Attack vs Jediah: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
confirmation vs Jediah: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13extra damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
AoO vs Anastasiya: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
AoO vs Rutilux: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
AoO vs Isham: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
AoO vs Zethyris: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


M Human AC19 F:+3, R:+9, W: +4 Ninja 8

Julian silently fires his bow at the assailant at his tent.
shot: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
sneak attack: 1d6 ⇒ 3


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

Gathering his wits, and working to shake off the cudgel blow, Isham calls, "Jediah! Zethyris! Eyes on the horses! Rutilux! Dagmar! form up on Andreas! Everyone else, do what you do best!"

Status: Round 2
AC: 14 (+3 dex, +1 dodge) Conditions: none (well... "ouch!")
Action: 5' step towards Andreas's voice, attack bandit with pike
Pike attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

OOC: Submarines? still trying to figure the autocorrect for that..


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Since the bandit is in his face, Jediah punches him with his cestus.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Confirm crit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

Dagmar circles around her tent, taking in the scene of battle. Hearing Isham's order, she'll head towards Andreas as soon as she finds him. She'll also fire her crossbow at bandit standing over Andreas if they are still up on her turn.

attack 1d20 ⇒ 15
damage 1d8 ⇒ 2


Female Human Sorcerer 8, HP 63, AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 6 (+2 vs. charm, cold, fear, fire, sleep)

Anastasiya fires a Magic Missile at the bandit attacking Andreas, before moving to the next cover. (She is trying to keep more than 30 ft between herself and any of the bandits)
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

All of this assuming there's no bandit standing right next to her by the time its her turn.


Male Half-Elf Rogue 6 / Aldori Swordlord 1 / Duelist 1 (HP: 60/64 | AC:24 T:18 FF:24 [+2 vs traps, +4 vs movement AoO]| F:+6 R:+14 (+16 vs traps) W:+6 | Init +7 [+9] Per +15 (+18 vs traps)

If no bandit enters Zethyris's tent by his turn next round:
Finding himself still alone in the tent, Zethyris decides to go on the offensive. He lunges through the tent flap, thrusting at the nearest bandit.
If a bandit enters the tent, Zethyris attacks him using his readied action. Either way, attack roll:

Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Confirmation: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Crit Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Aww, no crit for me.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 8 (HP:73/76)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+9, R+3,W+5)

Hearing Isham's call, Rutilux realizes the paladin is danger and indeed moves towards him, clearing a path TO him if need be. Regardless, the next foe he sees in reach he will try to club as looks after the holy warrior.

to hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
dmg if that hits 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


LG male human [taldan] paladin of Shelyn 1 [AC 18/12/16; hp 1/10]

Sorry, ARC; I'll get the AC and hp added right away.

Andreas is breathing heavily as he holds his weapon defensively. He watches his opponent as he falls back, looking for an opening in the bandit's guard and bring his glaive across in a short slash when it presents itself.

I'll take a 5-foot step back so that I can attack with my glaive. I will attack defensively as a Standard Action.
Fight Defensively, Glaive 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14; Damage 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Modified AC 20/14/18



Initiative Order
Andreas 19
Jediah 19
Julian 18
Bandits 15
Anastasiya 15
Rutilux 14
Isham 13
Zethyris 11
Dagmar 6

Despite the pain in his back and throbbing in his skull Andreas stands defiant and shows the last bandit standing before him the wrath of Shaeyln by striking him down, a perfect strike wherein no blood touches the blade and the spatter reins down in a tiny circle at his feet. Unfortunately for the bandit that decided to invade Jediah's tent he wasn't expecting to be face to face with a grumpy and tired half-orc who promptly sent him packing. The limb broken form of the bandit flies out of the tent with the sickening crack of bones to fall upon the fire sending sparks high into the sky. A chill runs down the spine of the bandit waiting for Julian who reflexively turns to look over his shoulder just as Julian's arrow leaves his bow and flies down the bandits mouth as he opens it to cry out. Impatience getting the better of him, the bandit waiting outside of Zethyris' tent decides to open the door only to come face to face with the shining steel of Zethyris' rapier as it digs a deep furrow across his chest. Angered by the wound the bandit swings his cudgel at Zethyris but is easily parried by his greater skill. The last two bandits, the one that attacked Anastasiya and the one fighting Isham, seeing all of their riends dying drops their cudgels and run away into the night.
You can try to pursue but without dark vision any shots are wasted and you'll have to spend a lot of the night

The next morning after being tended to by Dagmar and using two potions and the remained of the healers kits Toopil first gave you you pack up camp and spend some time digging a shallow grave for the dead then make your way onwards towards Grungir forest. The remains of your trip are thankfully uneventful giving those still wounded time to heal.

Cresting a small rise you can see the ancient forest spreading before you taking up the entire western horizon. The farther your sight goes past the perimeter of the forest the larger the trees appear until it looks as if they have captured the clouds. A deep mist flows between the giant trees at the edge of your vision such that it appears you are looking at a green ocean rather than a forest. At the perimeter you can see in the distance signs of habitats and small trails of smoke rising from cook fires and chimneys.

You now stand at the edge of the the mighty and terrifying Grungir forest, home to ancient fae and some say the mythical Norn. What do you do?

DM SCREEN:

attack vs Zethyris: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


M 1/2 Orc Fighter 8(HP) Unbreakable HP 92/92 Init+5AC 24/23/11 F12/R5/W5(8 v. fear)

Hmm..So we should be trying to find some of that special wood, plus getting ready for any contact with the fae. Should we investigate the habitats? We could set up camp there if they will let us.


male (HP43/43 AC 21 | T 14 | FF 17 | CMD 21 | F +6 | R +11 | W +6 | Init +3 | Per +10) Garundi Ranger (Freebooter) 2 / Bard 4

"It would seem that those would be a likely place to seek some advice - some information about how to move forward efficiently."


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Cavalier of the Sword 8 (HP:73/76)(AC 25/11t/24ff [+1 vs range with shield]; F+9, R+3,W+5)

"I'm not sure I've ever seen such tall trees," Rutilux comments, "We should probably walk our horses if we go into the mists. Too many roots and tangles for them to ride ahead unseen at any fast pace."


Female Human (Ulfen) Hedge Witch / 4 (HP:25/25) (AC:13) (Saving Throws Fortitude: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +5 )

"Perhaps whoever is living in those habitats could have some black oak wood that we could trade for or buy?"

Dagmar has called Alfdis down to her and now the owl perches on her shoulder. I feel better if Alfdis stays with me, I don't her to get lost in this mist.

451 to 500 of 4,924 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Lands of the Linnorm - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.