Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Life on the spike, A Planescape PbP game (Inactive)

Game Master Johnny_Panic

Sit in Sigil at the center of all the planes, borks try and get on with life in a place where any thing gos but gods.


1 to 50 of 610 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Act 1 - The 1st key


Half-orc Inquisitor 1 AC 18/12/16 / HP 10/10 / F +5 R +3 W +5 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6 / Sense Motive +7

Just posting to make the campaign show up on my campaign page.


F Sylph Ninja 7

Dot. WOrking on wrapping up the character today.


As you are all looking down at the off flower beings, behind the wall changes, its most odd where once a two wooden beams seem to go from floor to ceiling now, a round oriental doorway seems to have come into being.
From out of this door way comes thing

Mr Tippe Toe

A small Large Dragon some 8 feet high, He is in a fine silk Robe and have fine silver-ish metal on his claws. He looks around the room for a moment and walks over dead flower beings, Crushing one under his clawed foot he says, in a clear voice.

"Sid these things again, I told you not to let them in after yesterday."

Sid walks over,

"I did try Mr Tippe Toe but they where is a cunning disguise so they where"

Tippe Toe looks at the robes on the floor and rises and eyebrow for a moment. Then looks at the group.

"You did this?

As you nod you heads and say (post what yous say) he looks around the room.

"You others can wait, we will see you six 1st, come"

He turns and walks back through the portal not waiting to see if you follow.

If you do, you enter a vastly opulent space, some 40m cubed,

Inside the pocket

The portal behind you closes as the last one of the group enters. You see drapes hanging from the all's and a number of rooms off, last hanging silks, it has been made to look like avast tent. There is a small water pool in the center and coshed seats and tables around. You can see a large silver lounger on which Mr Stipee toe is stretched. Beside him in a slender ivory seat is the most shockingly beautiful woman you have ever seen. She is physical perfection, tall and slender she sits and smiles slightly as you enter the space, her deep green eyes following your every move. next to her on a table is a small egg like object and a fine glass chest, you can see with in a number of objects.

Unseen servants in clothing come and places seats for you all.

Rooms off N, E, W, and NW alcove.


F Sylph Ninja 7

Brehna says nothing, but eyes the room warily as she takes her seat. She lands softly and the cushion barely shifts under her weight.


Half-orc Inquisitor 1 AC 18/12/16 / HP 10/10 / F +5 R +3 W +5 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6 / Sense Motive +7

Grune looks around and whistles through his teeth, as he takes his seat.

"Fancy. Knew a merchant in the city of brass that had similar tastes. Big fat ifrit, he was, and not nearly as pleasing on the eyes, if you don't mind me saying so. He was more of a cat man though.

Anyways, enough of that, word is that there is work to be had and if the jink is good, I might be your man."


Mr Tippe Toe looking over that the Lady next to him, She nods, then back at Grune.

"The jink, as they say is good, but let the rest of you sit 1st then we will talk of jink and work, refreshments"

The Unseen servants in suits bring in fruit and drinks or many kinds.

The Fine lady looks at you for just a moment Brehna, and for that moment you feel some thing pass over you, but just for a moment.

The Dragon looks again at the Lady then at Brehna.

"You have meet the one called 'The Teacher' is this true?"


Female Aasimar Witch 4/Druid 3

Monkey's did that not us. Mad Mad Monkeys.

Batty keeps alert when the portal opens, she slowly steps through upon being invited. Upon seeing her surroundings, she takes her seat and enjoys the refreshments.

Hmm some of these foods remind me of home. Just like the cage to surprise you with what slips through the bars. I sure hope tippie toes has something promising. Koda needs a new harness. I wonder what all of these trinkets are for.


Remembering his experience with the chair outside and not wanting to damage any more of his host's furniture, Metalbeard politely sits on the floor. In line with the surroundings, he turns his dial to Polite Snooty Speech mode before addressing his potential boss.

"I am pleased to meet you, sir. You are no doubt aware that as a Modron, I am capable of performing a wide variety of tasks with mechanical precision. I will be honored if you consider me for employment in your undertaking."

He turns towards the trays, hoping someone has brought a nice bowl of polish to shine up his reverb surface. "My poem didn't have quite enough 'boom' that time," he thinks to himself, "otherwise none of them would have got away."


There is in deed some kind of mineral oil for you to drink Metalbeard

"Monkey's you say, well they would upset any one"

Tippe Toe gets up and walks a round the tent like space.

"I just wonder what they are after. I do hope I have not upset some one again"

He pats Metalbeard and the back as he walks past.

"I know a Quarton once, nice chap, liked playing flame chess if I remember right, not seen him is eons."

He gos back to his lounger picks up a small fury thing that squeaks and eats it with a snap of his jaw.

"Are yes the commission at hand"

going to wait for others here


Female Vedalken Wizard (Void) 5 / Pathfinder Savant 1

Ralani nods when Tippie Toe enters the room. "Yes, material plane monkeys tend to be that way." She then followed the others into the portal while making sure her homunculus would come along.

She had been here before, some time ago. Tippie Toe had wanted some information that she had recently retrieved for another client. The pay was good. The woman hadn't been here then though and Ralani paid very close attention to her.


Male Half-Celestial Human (Outsider) Fighter 5

"Yes, let us speak of commissions" the brown haired man chimes in. "This is quite odd, quite odd in deed. When the paperwork was brought to my firm and the letter spoke of hiring, I had quite expected something different of the nature. To be frank, I am not sure why I was brought here. I deal in buildings, portal licensing and zoning restrictions for the greater Sigil areas of the Foundry and Lower Ward, not redecoration" At that, the brown haired celestial starts rifling though a satchel at his side and getting out various contacts and paperwork. Still, I can be flexible, so what exactly are you considering? A neo-arboretum update, or perhaps a retro-beastlands? I can see your into Chi and Fung-Sui, but really, this whole Quasi-Celestial Royal Dynasty theme has got to go." With that Revial begins to withdraw several blueprints and design plans out of a long tube.

And you my metal friend. To answer your previous question, yes am a member of the Fraternity of Order. Should you need any contracts witnessed, documents notarized or marriages recorded... Revial pauses trying to remember any applicable laws between the marriage between an organic and metallic being. I'll get back to you on that last one. Anyhow hrm, let me see if I brought my stamp along. And with that Revial goes back to shifting though his small satchel. "Oh yes, here it is!" Revial exclaims as he pulls forth a golden notarization stamp, brandishing it.

"And you Mr. Tippy Toes. Before we go any further, I'll need to see a contract, in triplicate."

So you know how monsters sometimes have inherent class levels? That’s kind of how I imaged Revial to be, his abilities as a archer / fighter are largely inherent due to him being the progeny of a powerful celestial rather than any real work on his part. Sure he’s good with a bow, but hey, Sigil needs its architects too.


Mr. Tippy Toe smiles

"That's Mr. Tippy Toe not toes, I did ask Sir Reginald Answarth Bride if he could send one of his bright young things down to help me with my, eerr needs in this matter, you must be he."

Revial you know the name Sir Reginald is very well contented and high up in sigils higher class levels and You know for a fact he did not send you.

"This my personal pocket so needs no alteration and for home use only, no what I need is some one of your skills to be in a group we will asking to work for us for a time."

He looks over at Ralani and nods.

"Well now we are all settled lets start shall we, a few days ago my and the lady here, found our selves the winners at a very exclusive and high stakes game of chance. Wages where placed in some cases by unknown players in other planes, It was a very long game but the outcome was we won as very, and I mean very good odds."

He looks over at the Lady who nods.

"Most of the bets placed where not trivial rare Metals and gems but of magics and objects of rear value."

He picks up a half drunk bottle of wine from his table.

"The last bottle of blood war wine from the forever cold vault 7 being one such"

He fills his class.

"Another was a lost trove of keys, Portal keys long thought missing in the abyss."

At the he gets up and moved the Cristal chest, he opens it and takes out a small child's toy cart. A label is hanging off it by a string.
He holds it and reads it out.

"Round the back of the Old Willmot Barracks"

he puts it back.

"there is some 15 such items, each one opens a portal here in Sigil
once you take it to the location, Unknown keys long lost to places some say no one as been to before."

he gives a wink.

"The deal is this, you tell no one, you try out for us each key, all we ask is you find out of they work and what is on the other side. no one must know your doing this. Use the key see whats on the other side and come back. You must spend 24 hours on the other side minimum. Any thing you find you can keep all we wont to know is whats on the other side. To this end you will take the orb with you, it can record its surrounding. When the light on the side gos from red to blue 24 hours will be up and you can use the Key to come back. For each key you check for us in this way we will pay surviving members of the group a sliding scale of jink. The 1st key will pay you 18,000 true. How dos that sound and I have contracts"

He sits back down to see what you say.


F Sylph Ninja 7
The Lady of Pain wrote:

Mr Tippe Toe looking over that the Lady next to him, She nods, then back at Grune.

"The jink, as they say is good, but let the rest of you sit 1st then we will talk of jink and work, refreshments"

The Unseen servants in suits bring in fruit and drinks or many kinds.

The Fine lady looks at you for just a moment Brehna, and for that moment you feel some thing pass over you, but just for a moment.

The Dragon looks again at the Lady then at Brehna.

"You have meet the one called 'The Teacher' is this true?"

"I believe so, yes. " Brehna says. Her voice soft, but somehow strong and carried upon the wind.


A woman's voice in lilting tones speaks into your head says

::"I did not know he was still alive, I am please that he is, you could after all, may be the ones"::

The fine looking lady nods her head at you after the last word


Metalbeard tries to restrain himself from blowing a bolt or two at the mention of the commission. "A lot of money," he thinks to himself. "I wonder if this employer knows a bit more about the destinations than he is letting on."

Sense Motive check: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

Cool, a nat 20. Does that get me anything?

One thing that Metalbeard has learned in his travels is that humanoids (and dragon-kin) never respect a negotiating partner who accepts the first offer. "Sir, might I suggest that you consider the extraordinary abilities of our group to travel and observe the planes, and add an additional factor to the price you propose. Surely you have heard the legendary tale ..." He begins drumming his head again as he recites.
"The Sylphs go marching plane by plane hurrah, hurrah,
The Aasimars go marching plane by plane hurrah, hurrah,
The Modrons go marching plane by plane
On Carceri they experience pain..."
There are many more verses, each more exciting than the last, descibing the many planar observations made by a group with very similar characteristics to those currently in the room.

Perform (oratory): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31


F Sylph Ninja 7
The Lady of Pain wrote:

Mr. Tippy Toe smiles

*snip*
[/b]...

"Go through a portal. Hang out then come back? Easiest money ever. I'm in."

Famous last words. ;-)


F Sylph Ninja 7
Metalbeard wrote:

Metalbeard tries to restrain himself from blowing a bolt or two at the mention of the commission. "A lot of money," he thinks to himself. "I wonder if this employer knows a bit more about the destinations than he is letting on."

Sense Motive check: 1d20+13

Cool, a nat 20. Does that get me anything?

One thing that Metalbeard has learned in his travels is that humanoids (and dragon-kin) never respect a negotiating partner who accepts the first offer. "Sir, might I suggest that you consider the extraordinary abilities of our group to travel and observe the planes, and add an additional factor to the price you propose. Surely you have heard the legendary tale ..." He begins drumming his head again as he recites.
"The Sylphs go marching plane by plane hurrah, hurrah,
The Aasimars go marching plane by plane hurrah, hurrah,
The Modrons go marching plane by plane
On Carceri they experience pain..."
There are many more verses, each more exciting than the last, descibing the many planar observations made by a group with very similar characteristics to those currently in the room.

Perform (oratory): 1d20+13

Good roll.

Brehan claps gleefully, happy for the entertainment.

Also I described her as wearing leathers but that was before I finished the sheet. She's dressed in normal clothing. As she moves you can see a faint black metalic lattice under her clothes. AKA Shadow mithril chain.


Female Aasimar Witch 4/Druid 3

Portal jumping is one of my favortie things to do. Worst part is finding the key, second finding the portal, and your just giving us both. I think I can live with that, assuming the moneys good.

She turns to Revial

Make sure there's not some clause in those contracts where he gets to kill us for anything. I hate being killed.

Then after the song points at MetalBeard

Box-man you sure are a hoot. What's your name I do believe I'd like to know it. In fact I think some introductions are in order. I am called Batty. The scary looking thing back in the bar is Koda, and this... As she reaches into her trenchcoat bringing out a little bat ...is Bassandra.


Female Vedalken Wizard (Void) 5 / Pathfinder Savant 1

Batty indeed is an appropriate name. Ralani's face shows a small smile, amused at herself. "My name is Ralani and yes, I'm willing to take part in this "excursion" of sorts."

Sudenly she realises the other probably want to know more about those with her, "The silent white one is Slick, but he can't talk. This here," She gently pats the well-groomed rat on her shoulder, "Is Lagor. Once again, he won't say much, but don't let that fool you."


F Sylph Ninja 7
The Lady of Pain wrote:

A woman's voice in lilting tones speaks into your head says

::"I did not know he was still alive, I am please that he is, you could after all, may be the ones"::

The fine looking lady nods her head at you after the last word

"He's an odd sort and I know very little about him, though he was my mentor. He taught me much. "


F Sylph Ninja 7
Ralani wrote:

Batty indeed is an appropriate name. Ralani's face shows a small smile, amused at herself. "My name is Ralani and yes, I'm willing to take part in this "excursion" of sorts."

Sudenly she realises the other probably want to know more about those with her, "The silent white one is Slick, but he can't talk. This here," She gently pats the well-groomed rat on her shoulder, "Is Lagor. Once again, he won't say much, but don't let that fool you."

"Magic is useful, but a sliver of steel in the right place is also useful. "


Male Half-Celestial Human (Outsider) Fighter 5

Pain, I feel like I should have Knowledge: Law as as skill, however theres no actual way I was able to get it. Any suggestions?


Half-orc Inquisitor 1 AC 18/12/16 / HP 10/10 / F +5 R +3 W +5 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6 / Sense Motive +7

"Blind portal jumping seems like a good way to end up in the dead book. Then again could be a heck of a way to go. Count me in."


F Sylph Ninja 7
Revial The Architect wrote:
Pain, I feel like I should have Knowledge: Law as as skill, however theres no actual way I was able to get it. Any suggestions?

Profession (lawyer)?


The contract is indeed devilishly complicated going on for some 30 pages of very fine print at the end.

Mr Tippe Toe pays heed to the Ballard of the planes, at its end he says,

"You have made up my mind, you are in deed the ones for this endeavor, so I will point out to you this, its a fixed bid, you get 18,000 jink only if you for fill the tasks asked of you to the letter. On page 5 you will see that once you open one of the 15 portals you must place the key 'inside' the orb, only then will the light on the side change from red to blue after 24 hours."

He picks up the orb and shows you how to open it.

"Pages 8 to 9 talk about Intellectual property related to objects found and the market exploitation of said rights, you keep any thing you find but we keep the IP exploitation rights. The on page 25 in regard to one Professor Ruby Redhat, should you meet him on his travels you are to esquire where he many next set up shop, it is specifically stipulated that you purchase nothing from him. Other than that please read and sign then we can get started."

@ Revial The Architect If you mean "The Law" then Profession (lawyer) if you mean "Law" the Kno-planes

@Metalbeard only - Sense Motive on Mr Tippie Toe, hes seems to be deferring all decisions to the lady next to him as if shes the one in charge, yes she has not said a word or even moved much. You get the feeling he may not have all the facts himself

@Brehna When others are handing out names you said to "He's an odd sort and I know very little about him, though he was my mentor. He taught me much."

@all but Brehna, who is she talking about and who to?

Silver Crusade

Meant to add any one with spell craft roll over DC20 knows this this Create Demiplane, Greater that Mr Tippe toe has going here, a level 9 spell


Female Aasimar Witch 4/Druid 3

So what's wrong with ruby red-hat. I don't think I know of her and I'd prefer if I was not surprised today, or any day for that matter...


F Sylph Ninja 7
Spugly_fuglet wrote:
Meant to add any one with spell craft roll over DC20 knows this this Create Demiplane, Greater that Mr Tippe toe has going here, a level 9 spell

Create lesser demiplane is level 7 and create greater is level 9.


Mr Tippe Toe shifts for the 1st time seeming uncomfortable.

"The male fay who calls himself 'a Professor of Things', he sells the most deadly of items, o they looks fine and simple but you will fined soon that they are the most accused of things. It is said that Asmodeus once purchased an item from Ruby that course a number of hells to freeze over for some time, a pair of 'always comfortable slippers' they say. I myself have an item made by him, locked for ever away where not one can switch the bloody thing on again, an automatic cleaner, he sold me"

Tippe Toe seems some what upset at this point,

"O a simple thing you would think, cleans the bloody room wile your working he says, but for the fact it also cleans your roody soul as well!."

He stops realizing hes lost his cool stands still for a moment gaining his composure once more.

"But the less said about that the better. The thing is we know that one of the keys leads to a place where he has set up shop. So trust me when I say only ask him where he will next set up shop"

he sits back down and takes out a key, a small child silver spoon.

"This one is 1st, it just says 'The Knife in the river' on it"

Map if you make Knowledge local DC5 roll

1d6 ⇒ 2
He hands Grune the Orb and the spoon.


Female Aasimar Witch 4/Druid 3

Oh goodness...A knife, and a Spoon, I sure hope this isn't where redhat is, I'd rather not get Forked.

Remember that Batty talks very flatly as if uninterested. Think stereotypical Emo, dragging sentences.


for a moment he stops and look at the lady sitting, he nods

"If you say so, There is one other thing I should say, we believe one of the keys is a very special key, it leads to a place just called 'The House' you will know it when you find it, if you find it and I have my doubts you are to come back her at once, you will know how should you find the key. But be warned the house is not a face place, the sooner your out of it the better. Well if you have any thing more to ask please do so. Please sign you contacts and then hurry to your task, O on the way out could you please ask Sid to send in the next group thank you."


The Modron stands up and bows to his new companions. "Revial, Batty, Ralani, Brehna, ... Grune, it was? Pleased to meet you. My unit number is difficult for humanoids to memorize, so you may call me by my nickname, Metalbeard." Indeed, the curve of the studs on the frontpiece of his leather barding does kind of look like a beard, if you think about it the right way.

Responding to Revial's earlier remark about the various legal functions he can perform, "No, sir, don't worry about performing marriages for me. I've been down that road once, and learned the hard way... Well, let's leave that tale for another time." His passive expression seems to ignore the (likely) quizzical looks of the others after this statement, but a careful observer might detect that he is secretly enjoying himself.

Bluff check: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

He keeps his discovery about their true employer to himself for the time being, not wanting to tip his hand in front of her. He will inform his companions later.

Disappointed but resigned to the fact that his poetic negotiating skills have failed to increase the price, he steps forward and signs the contracts. Those observing closely may notice that he actually signs them not as "Metalbeard", but uses his formal identifier, "Unit 34879721312".

After waiting for the others to sign, he asks, "So, new friends, shall we set off immediately, or first thing tomorrow morning?"


F Sylph Ninja 7

"I'm ready to be off when you are." Brehan say's somewhat flatly. Ready to start so she can get paid.


Half-orc Inquisitor 1 AC 18/12/16 / HP 10/10 / F +5 R +3 W +5 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6 / Sense Motive +7

"Let's go. Things won't seem less dodgy in the morning.


Two more to say they are ready and then we are off, I will give 24 hours then bot them, until they make clear what they wish


Female Vedalken Wizard (Void) 5 / Pathfinder Savant 1

Ralani nodded, "Might as well start now, though I would like a chance to pack some things first. I will need an hour." The moment she stopped talking the homunculus landed and opened the bag it carried checking it's contents.


Male Half-Celestial Human (Outsider) Fighter 5

"Let me see the document." Revial reaches into the satchel at his side and removes a set of gold rim glasses and delicately puts them on. "Well I see several odd clauses and sub writs within the contract." Revial takes a deep breath. "First off there are significant typo's on page 3, 8, 14, and 26 as well as irrevent clause pertaining to insubstantial planar boundaries between the plane of dust and water. See Sigil writ PB-YH13 for a previous declared ruling on said plane of "Ooze" I also see that upon signing said contract, any and all property rights and or writ of claim is to explored planes gained via access of given keys is null and void on the part of the actuators, then there is the matter of deaths in said planes, and subsequent retrieval of corpses. No right over recovery of said corpse(s) have been listed in the underwritten contract. Aside from that, I would like the contract to specific that we individuals are acting independent of any previously established organization, group(s) or associations and are acting on behalf of the "executor" of said contact as "free agents"? If all of that is acceptable I will be happy to sign, as acting under my own will, on this the 3rd day of Sornach. Eh this is a normal temporal sub-plane yes? Right then, the 3rd Day of Sornach."

Profession (lawyer) 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14 I would like to find or write in any clauses into the contract giving a bonus to the party upon successful exploration of the first plane.
Edit: Yea, guess not.

"If all of the changes are acceptable, I will be happy to sign and notarize. Three copies yes? One for you, one for us and one to be held by a 3rd neutral party? Excellent. Sign here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, And initial there."

Lets do some plane diving!


You wave good buy or what ever you do to Mr Tippe toe and the shocking good looking woman who said nothing or moved out of her seat the entire time. I take it you tell Sid the Devil to send the next batch in and some 5 odd move past the pocket gate.

So off to the Knife and what you may find there, I will give you some time to get to the river, your trip is uneventful but as you get close you see a small crowed has formed to look down the river walls at what is transpiring.

Ok what ever skills you feel will help you find out just what is going off form the throng or from the view of some 12 odd river like craft milling about in the water.


F Sylph Ninja 7

What is transpiring exactly?
Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Also making my way thruogh the crowd and looking down

perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


Once they are well out of earshot of their employers, Metalbeard turns his speech dial and speaks in a low voice to his companions. "We don't be workin' for the guy who spoke-- the quiet woman in the room be in charge. She be holdin' the jink and the knowledge. Not sure if that be important or not."

On the way, he drums his head again and continues the planar travel rap he recited earlier for their employers. His inspiring march speeds up the travel a bit.

Triple Time ability, increases group move by 10.
Perform (oratory): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

At the waterfront, Metalbeard mingles with the crowd, trying to figure out what has got them so interested in the river.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17


With over 15 you get see that some kind of hunt is under way, tentacles are rising out the water and some of the water craft seem to be trying to snag them with hooks and cut them off with long blades.


F Sylph Ninja 7

Brehna never takes her eyes off the activity, but say's to her companions

"Where is our portal exactly?"


The Note on the spoon just says "The Knife in the Ditch"

Suddenly a craft gets turned over and the throng cheer as the occupations
try to get back to the bank. One gets pulled under by a tentacle with the craft. The on lookers seem to think this grand spot. The craft bobs to the bank close by.


F Sylph Ninja 7

Brehna moves toward the bank and keeps an eye out for anything resembling "a knife." her assumption is that it's probably not a literal knive, but she looks for one of those too. just in case.

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18


A local map link

Knowledge local DC5 gives you the above


F Sylph Ninja 7
The Lady of Pain wrote:

A local map link

Knowledge local DC5 gives you the above

Local 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

auto pass.


Female Aasimar Witch 4/Druid 3

Perception to see whats amis 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34
Know(local) WTF is going on and why 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Batty takes notice of the ongoing in the river. A smile crosses her lips as one of the poor berks goes under from a tentacle. Her eyes dart upwards as if trying to remember something. She tucks her head into her coat and whispers some things to her pocket.


Knowledge (Local) check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Based on a map he recalls seeing once, tattoed on the chest of a muscular half-ogre pirate who was pummeling him (that's a story for another time), Metalbeard comments to his companions. "The 'knife' be the name of a rocky structure in the middle of the 'ditch', this river, if I be recallin' right. Perhaps if we be helpin' these people, they might give us a lift in their boat?"

Metalbeard tries to estimate whether he and his new friends could take on the creature, or drive it off somehow at least.

Knowledge (Dangerous Beasts): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


This is the Ditch best harvest, once in along wile, mad berks try and snag some of the Ditch best to be used for holistic medicine, its madly high pay and very deadly. As you look on another craft with all hands sinks into the murk.

1 to 50 of 610 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The 1st Key All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.