Life After Kingmaker (Inactive)

Game Master Gilthanis

Battle Map!!


1,601 to 1,650 of 1,815 << first < prev | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | next > last >>

Half-Elf Bard 5/Expert 2 HP 15/32 | AC 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+10 | Per+15 Init+4

Sorry! I'm out of order.

Rubin takes a short break from his gig in the tavern, and nurses a pint of ale. My nerves are strung tighter than a soprano harp. I could swear there's something important going on. He glances at Kraull, guarding the front door, but nothing seems amiss.


The host nods at you Chef, as he turns and walks back to his guests. He leaves you alone.


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

Chef goes to the guests. Why hello, I have heard that you greatly enjoyed the meal I prepared. it is always a joy to get feedback on one;s dishes. Chef Bolognese at your service.


Chef heads out and at first all he can see is the host, the rotund man and the arm of the Tiefling. The host introduces you to his guests, and claims you to be the head chef of the kitchen.

The rotund man stand up, and extends his hand and gives you a hearty handshake. You than lock eyes with the Tiefling. His eyes go as wide as saucers, but he doesn’t attack you. You sweat bullets as you converse with the rotund man.

You are quite skilled. Perhaps I could lure you away from here to be my personal chef, as he lets out a laugh. Just kidding, I already have a personal chef at my home. But if you ever want a change in venue, my name is Ricardo

The Tiefling stands up, hands at his side. You clearly see his short swords at each hip, sheathed... for now.

He stands right next to you, and in a gruff voice whispers in your ear.

I will make soup from your entrails boy

He stands back, Good food, I agree

Afterwards, the host lets you return to the kitchen to finish properly clean up as he tends to his guests. About ten minutes later he heads back into the kitchen.

Fantastic work Chef, you are now my head chef. You’ve earned it. Here is the 10 gold piece tip that your exquisite work has earned. Our doors will stay open, as they deem it worthy. But my worries should not be yours. Anyways, have a great night young man, and thank you.


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

Chef nervously shakes Ricardo's hand. T-t-thank you very much sir, I will always try to do my best here. Hearing the tiefling's whispered threat, Chef remains silent.

After cleaning up, Chef pockets the coins. Thanks a bunch, I'll be sure to hone my skills even more now that I know I'll be serving such important guests. He then closes for the night and hurries off to find his friends.


You meet back up


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

Oh hey, I made dinner for someone real important that we are looking for and his bodyguard is that tieflign we fought with earlier, he recognozed me


Half-Elf Bard 5/Expert 2 HP 15/32 | AC 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+10 | Per+15 Init+4

And he didn't rat you out immediately? That's strange, I wonder what his angle is. Will there be an opportunity to slip some poison into their next meal?


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

He did whisper he really wanted to kill me, the boss might be coming back to dine but I dunno. Boss name is Ricardo.


Inactive

"Welp, looks like we need to stick together until we get this guy dead or worse." Kraull observes with an unconcerned crack of his knuckles, "The fact that he didn't rat you out when he had a chance is weird. If we see that guy again though, we should take him out. It's either him or us, am I right?"


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

Do we want to try what we did last time and work our way up?


Inactive

"That's probably not safe as long as there's somebody around who can rat us out. I'll leave the fancy thinking to you guys though, last time I came up with an idea it didn't turn out so hot."


Half-Elf Bard 5/Expert 2 HP 15/32 | AC 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+10 | Per+15 Init+4

What this calls for is a zany scheme. Too bad I haven't got one. Maybe turn the boss against his tiefling henchman somehow, and get him out of the picture. Seems pretty risky, though. I still say the simplest solution is just to slip him some poison the next time he comes in for a meal. Keep an antidote on you, though, just in case. Seems cowardly and cold-blooded, but the end justifies the means, right? We're still the good guys, right? Right?

Meanwhile, I have an idea for collecting some more information on this "Ricardo".

Rubin heads outside and wanders through town, searching for a suitable-looking young street urchin, canny and desperate. Psst, hey kid, how'd you like to make a couple gold? What do you know about this Ricardo character? Mr. Big Shot, y'know? Mmhmm, mmhmm. Tell you what. Meet me here at this time every day and tell me what he's been up to, and I'll keep the gold coming, whaddaya say? Rubin tosses him 2 gold.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 to detect if he's just making things up.


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

Well we could always be hard men making hard choices and all, the owner of the inn might know more


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

Maybe we can fake an accident for that tiefling guy and Kraull become the new bodyguard.


Was able to update the map. You can position yourselves anyways on the map, but the outer 3 rows are not available though. Hope that makes sense. Game will commence once I get an “ready” from each of you or 24 hours has passed.


Inactive

I wasn't able to edit from the map link above, but Kraull's position is fine. I'm ready.


phone about dead

You are walking through the market. People peruse goods and coins exchange hands. After a minute or so, you hear a loud *CRASH*, and people start to scatter. Near the stage you see your old “friend”, Marcelo’s bodyguard. With him, Chef recognizes as Ricardo.

Ricardo speaks up,

Hmm, you come to find me. I guess it saves me the time of tracking you down. Marcelo was one of my better men. He was shrewd, cunning, and I could always trust he would deliver my goods or other requests of him. I sent many of my best men to hunt you and KILL you. Ishzark spoke of the “big green half-orc and a chef”. I thought he was crazy, but it appears as I owe him an apology. Ishzark kill them, and than come see me for an apology

He turns around, and walks away as Ishzark draws his signature short swords.

You see a dozen men pull back cloaks and draw weapons. It appears that Ricardo does indeed see all that happens in his town.

chef: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
kraull: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
rubin: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

ishzark: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
cleric +0, fighter +1, mage +1, archers +2: 4d20 ⇒ (8, 8, 17, 17) = 50

Round 1:

Mages: done
Archers: done
- - -
Chef: go (2 dam)
Rubin: go (9 dam)
- - -
Ishzark:
Fighters:
- - -
Clerics:
Kraull: (4 dam)

- - - - - - - -

Six of the men raise their hands. Three are wielded no daggers, while three wield longbows. The bow wielding men each send an arrow at each adversary, while the dagger wielded each send a small ball made of pure force towards each enemy.

vs Rubin, than Kraull, than Chef: 1d4 ⇒ 31d4 ⇒ 41d4 ⇒ 2

rubin, Kraull, chef: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 151d8 ⇒ 61d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 51d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

We gotta get out of here, at least to a better position. Let's head north-east and take that guy out who is blocking the escape route


Half-Elf Bard 5/Expert 2 HP 15/32 | AC 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+10 | Per+15 Init+4

We're done for! Rubin runs behind the nearest shop booth and cowers there, bleeding from an arrow stuck in his arm, and with a welt of singed flesh on his torso from the mage's magical attack. He quickly overcomes his panic and reverts to his primary method of coping with adversity, namely singing.

Here comes the boss
and he looks very cross!
We've meddled enough
Now they're gonna get rough!
It's time to defend
Has our trio met its end?

Inspire Courage +2


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

Chef runs with Rubin and throws a bomb at the man north of Rubin. [b]Kraull! Do you want to get large and have long arms? I got potions for you![/dice]

Bomb<Fire,Touch,Courage: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 193d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 1, 3) + 4 = 12

Bombs 4/5


Round 1:

Mages: done
Archers: done
- - -
Chef: done (2 dam)
Rubin: done (9 dam)
- - -
Ishzark: done
Fighters: done
- - -
Clerics: done
Kraull: go (7 dam)

——————————

Chef runs with Rubin as he tosses a volatile concoction at the man wearing scale mail. The vial breaks against the man’s armor, scorching his face and he falls to the ground, writhing in pain. Rubin tries to take cover behind a stall as he rallies his allies to fight better and stay headstrong against the plethora of enemies.

Ishmael lets out a toothy grin as he charges forward with the two remaining armor clad fighters.

He takes a swing at Kraull who seems to still be figuring everything out and is caught off guard. He slashes Kraull across the face, car has no his brow. A small cut opens up, but it will take more than that to drop the mighty half-orc.

Ishzark vs Kraull, charging ac -2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 261d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

One of the fighters rushes forward and takes a swing at Kraull with a Longsword, while the other double moves to get closer to the action. The man’s blade clangs against Kraull’s armor.

red v Kraull, -2ac charge: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Three men, wearing holy symbols move forward.


Inactive

"Some potions would be cool, bro, but I don't think they're going to wait for me to drink 'em. You guys better just run." Kraull advises his companions as he attempts to take out the guy with the longsword.

Attempting Felling Smash maneuver.

Falchion - Power Attack + IC: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 12 - 2 + 2 = 24
Damage: 2d4 + 7 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 7 + 6 + 2 = 23

If that hits, taking a swift action to make a Trip maneuver.

Trip Attempt: 1d20 + 11 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 11 + 5 + 2 = 24

If that trips, then get an AoO on the target as per Greater Trip

Falchion - Power Attack + IC: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 - 2 + 2 = 25
Damage: 2d4 + 7 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3, 4) + 7 + 6 + 2 = 22


Round 2:

Mages: done
Archers: done
- - -
Chef: go (2 dam)
Rubin: go (9 dam)
- - -
Ishzark: done
(-1) Fighters: done
- - -
(-1) Clerics: done
Kraull: go (7 dam) (3 reflex saves, dc 12, 2 vs wpn, 1 vs prone)

——————————

Kraull is quite angered at the man with the longsword. He slashed the man across the throat, as blood spills everywhere, especially Ishzark and Kraull’s armor. All it takes is the first be slash as the man falls to the ground, beyond dead. His longsword tumbled out of his grasp into the ground.

The three mages all gasp at the destructive power of Kraull. After a few hard swallows, the trio move forward, raising their palms. At the same time slippery grease covers the ground Kraull is on, as well as his fearsome weapon.

The three archers all reposition themselves and fire at Rubin and Chef. All three arrows clang off the dirt our the hero’s armor.

2 vs Rubin, than chef: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d8 ⇒ 31d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 141d8 ⇒ 71d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 151d8 ⇒ 7


Inactive

Reflex 1 Weapon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Reflex 2 Weapon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Reflex ground: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Kraull successfully resists all of the mages spells.


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

Chef is inspired by Kraull's inner Wagghhness and steps up to chuck a tanglefoot bomb at the men to the westThe two blue bordered ones standing next to each other

Tanglefoot bomb: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 263d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 1, 6) + 4 = 17
anglefoot Bomb A creature that takes a direct hit from a tanglefoot bomb must save against the bomb’s DC or be entangled and glued to the floor as if it had failed its save against a tanglefoot bag. Creatures in the splash area that fail their saves are entangled but not glued to the floor; those who make this save are not entangled at all. DC 13

Aiming at the south blue person

Bombs 7/9 Miscalculated bombs


Half-Elf Bard 5/Expert 2 HP 15/32 | AC 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+10 | Per+15 Init+4

5-foot step to the edge of the stall.

Rubin peeks around the edge of the stall, avoiding a large pool of mingled blood and magical grease. He pauses his song just long enough to drop a small iron bar on the ground while mumbling some arcane words, pointing at the third bowman on the other side of the plaza. Then he continues singing his thrilling war poetry.

Hold Person on the red archer (DC 15, 5 rounds)

Welcome one and all
We'd like you to meet Kraull
To avoid your friend's fate
You better run, don't wait!


Round 2:

Mages: done
Archers: done
- - -
Chef: done (2 dam)
Rubin: done (9 dam)
- - -
Ishzark: done
Fighter: done
- - -
Clerics: done
Kraull: go (15 dam)

——————————

archer ref: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
archer will: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Chef tosses a gooey, fiery bomb to the west of him. It explodes on the ground, encasing the archer in flames, and oddly sticking him to the ground as he burns. The other archer isn’t quick enough as he is stuck to the ground.

Rubin’s spell completes, as you can see the man’s joints stiffen. At the last second he wriggles free. He stretches his arms, and glares at Rubin and his tactics.

The remaining fighter drops his sword and draws a short bow of his own. He takes a shot at Kraull as Ishzark ramps up his attacks and swings fervorously at Kraull with his blades.

fighter Kraull: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 4 = 1

blade, blade: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 211d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 171d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

The clerics move forward, maces drawn. Two stop, while the third casts a spell to aid his party.

pink casts bless


Inactive

"All right, I guess I gotta kill you all then." Kraull says confidently despite his wounds. Focusing his efforts on Ishzark, he attempts to force the man on the ground with a felling smash.

Falchion - Power Attack + IC: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 - 2 + 2 = 25
Damage: 2d4 + 7 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 7 + 6 + 2 = 18

If that hits, taking a swift action to make a Trip maneuver.

Trip Attempt: 1d20 + 11 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 11 + 5 + 2 = 23

If that trips, then get an AoO on the target as per Greater Trip.

Falchion - Power Attack + IC: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 12 - 2 + 2 = 32
Damage: 2d4 + 7 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 7 + 6 + 2 = 21
Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 12 - 2 + 2 = 16

I'm going to assume that doesn't crit. If it does, it's another 2d4 + 7 + 6 + 2 damage.


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

Boil you! mash you! Put you all in a stew!


As you look at Ishzark, his body seems to sway and shift. Kraull’s blade seems to pass right through Ishzark’s shifting form.

displacement, 50% miss chance, low miss, high hits

% vs hit: 1d100 ⇒ 13

Round 3:

Mages: done
Archers: done
- - -
Chef: go (2 dam)
Rubin: go (9 dam)
- - -
Ishzark: waiting
Fighter: waiting
- - -
Clerics: waiting
Kraull: waiting (15 dam)

——————————

The three mages drop their daggers, stepping back and grab crossbows. While the archers fire more arrows at the brave heroes. Both arrows fail to either penetrate his armor or even make it there.

both at Chef, entangled than normal: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 2 = 161d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

Chef keeps on chucking and tosses a tanglefoot bomb at the two figures to the south, twenty feet from Kraull, the jar breaks, sending out more ropes of flaming goo
Tanglefoot bomb,courage: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 252d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 4) + 4 = 13

6/9 bombs left


Half-Elf Bard 5/Expert 2 HP 15/32 | AC 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+10 | Per+15 Init+4

Rubin scoots around to the other side of the stall and unloads a crossbow bolt at the nearest attacker. The blue fighter. He keeps singing.

Crossbow + 1: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4

Kraull will slash you
Chef will splash you
I'll just keep singing
With my crossbow pinging

oops, that should be 1d8 damage, not 1d20, but I guess we can let it stand as is.


Round 3:

Mages: done
Archers: done
- - -
Chef: done (2 dam)
Rubin: done (9 dam)
- - -
Ishzark: done
- - -
Clerics: done
Kraull: go (15 dam) (DC 12 reflex save vs grease each time you swing your falchion)

——————————

Chef tosses another tanglefoot bomb at the cluster of fighter and cleric. It bursts at the fighters feet as the blazing goo covers his feet. The pain is too much as he collapses to the ground and rolls around trying to put the fire out, only if briefly before the pain sets in and he stops moving.

Rubin than pokes around the market stall and lets a bolt fly from his crossbow. It sticks into the clerics arm. Despite seeing battle the cleric succumbed to his wounds and falls as well.

Ishzark continues his assault on Kraull, his fury drives him on. The blades clang against armor, but no blood is drawn.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 171d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 121d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

The clerics reposition themselves, one taking a swing at Kraull.

cleric v Kraull: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

RUN RUN! OR YOU'LL BE WELL DONE!!


Inactive

If you succeed against a Grease spell on a weapon, the spell fails and no more saves need to be made. This is the official word on it.

"Hey, I-shart, your boss really needs to get better help. You're only still alive because you cheated with cowardly magic." Kraull taunts as he attempts to fell smash Ishzark.

Falchion - Power Attack + IC: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 12 - 2 + 2 = 27
Displacement, low bad: 1d100 ⇒ 1

He snorts derisively when his attack misses again, "Maybe I should just slaughter your worthless minions until your cheating wears off."


Round 4:

Mages: done
Archers: done
- - -
Chef: go (2 dam)
Rubin: go (9 dam)
- - -
Ishzark: done
- - -
Clerics: done
Kraull: go (15 dam) (DC 12 reflex save vs grease each time you swing your falchion)

——————————

Ishzark snorts at Kraull. Life is unfair, go suck on your moms tit if you’re gone whine boy

The archers readjust. One fires at Kraull, the other at Chef. The three mages each pull out a crossbow and fire shots at each of you.

archers K, C: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 171d8 ⇒ 31d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 131d8 ⇒ 3

mages: K, C, R: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (11) - 4 = 71d4 ⇒ 21d20 - 4 ⇒ (6) - 4 = 21d4 ⇒ 31d20 ⇒ 31d4 ⇒ 4


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

Chef 5' back and tosses another glue bomb, filling the area with flaming rope. He does adjust so Kraull is not harmed

5/9 bombs aiming at the two in front of Kraull, selective bomb to avoid Kraull. Main target is Ishzark
Tanglefoot bomb,PBS,PS,Selective: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 192d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 1) + 4 = 10

DC 13 reflex on one next to Ishzark to half 5 damage


Half-Elf Bard 5/Expert 2 HP 15/32 | AC 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+10 | Per+15 Init+4

I can feel the tide is turning
Kraull is slashing Chef is burning
Criminal syndicate will be no more
We have come to settle the score.

Rubin takes aim and fires at the nearest mage.

Crossbow + 1: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6


Round 4:

Mages: done
Archers: done
- - -
Chef: done (2 dam)
Rubin: done (9 dam)
- - -
Ishzark: done
- - -
Clerics: done
Kraull: go (15 dam)

——————————

Ish miss chance, low miss: 1d100 ⇒ 10
Ish ref: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Chef tosses another bomb at the two harassing Kraull. It breaks open into a glob of goop, covering both the feet of Ishzark and his cleric ally. The cleric collapses in agony, and Ishzark is entangled in the goop.

You think this will stop me?!

Rubin than lets a shot go wide of his target, as he can see the mages are well prepared for the fight.

Ishzark continues his relentless swings on Kraull.

entangled swings: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

The lone cleric repositions himself farther away from the bomb happy Chef.


Inactive

Kraull takes in a deep breath and attunes himself to overcome Ishzark's concealment. He then continues his attack.

Move action: Using Martial Flexibility to take the Blind-Fight feat.

Falchion - Power Attack + IC: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 12 - 2 + 2 = 26
Concealment, low bad: 1d100 ⇒ 1
Concealment, blind-fight reroll: 1d100 ⇒ 27

Rolling two 1's in a row on a d100 doesn't bode well.


Round 5:

Mages: done
Archers: done
- - -
Chef: go (2 dam)
Rubin: go (9 dam)
- - -
Ishzark: done
- - -
Clerics: waiting
Kraull: waiting (15 dam)

——————————

Kraull takes a minute Gary swings by with his blade, only to see the blade pass through his intended target. He curses as Ishzark lets out a toothy grin.

The mages and archers all focus their fire on Kraull, despite Chef being a pyromaniac.

archers: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 161d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

mages, need 20 to hit: 3d20 ⇒ (5, 15, 6) = 26


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

Chef keeps helping Kraull by laughing like a madman and bombing Ishzark
Crispy long prk! Crispy Long Pork!
4/9 bombs
Firebomb: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 272d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 1) + 4 = 11


Half-Elf Bard 5/Expert 2 HP 15/32 | AC 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+10 | Per+15 Init+4

Rubin reloads and fires again at the nearest combatant.

Crossbow + 1: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4

Shifty tiefling mendacity
No match for our sagacity
You may avoid a swipe or two
But soon enough you'll be run through!


Round 5:

Mages: done
Archers: done
- - -
Chef: done (2 dam)
Rubin: done (9 dam)
- - -
Ishzark: done (4 dam)
- - -
Clerics: done
Kraull: go (24 dam)

——————————

miss low: 1d100 ⇒ 73

Ishzark is unfortunate as his defenses don’t help him with Chef’s latest bomb. It exploded in his face, but his devilish heritage absorbs some of the blow.

He takes two more swings at Kraull. His first swing misses, but his second swing connects with Kraull’s leg. Blood trickles down his leg.

swing, swing, crit?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 221d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

The lone cleric sends out a wave of energy, healing Ishzark.

1d6 ⇒ 1


Inactive

Kraull continues trying to kill Ishzark, concentrating on counteracting his displacement rather than trying anything fancy.

Falchion - Power Attack + IC: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 12 - 2 + 2 = 23
Concealment, low bad: 1d100 ⇒ 96
Damage: 2d4 + 7 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1, 3) + 7 + 6 + 2 = 19

Iterative attack, Falchion - Power Attack + IC: 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 - 2 + 2 = 11


Round 6:

Mages: done
Archers: done
- - -
Chef: go (2 dam)
Rubin: go (9 dam)
- - -
Ishzark: waiting (23 dam)
- - -
Clerics: waiting
Kraull: waiting (28 dam)

——————————

Kraull finally connects with the real form of Ishzark. Blood spills from the gash to his chest. Almost by Kraull's design, the powerful blow knock whatever defenses Ishzark had, out. The blue fades as the remaining archers all focus their fire on Kraull and his menacing blade.

archers: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 231d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The three mages all sling stones Kraull’s direction. All three need to go back to basic training as they all seem to fumble with their weapon. One whizzes by Kraull’s ear, but that’s as close as they get.

need 20: 3d20 ⇒ (16, 9, 5) = 30


Half-Elf Bard 5/Expert 2 HP 15/32 | AC 18/13/15 | F+2 R+7 W+10 | Per+15 Init+4

Rubin glances worriedly at the blood spilling from Kraull's wounds as concentrated attacks seem to pour in on him from every direction. Luckily most of them seem to miss their mark. He reloads and fires at the same target once more, readying himself to run over to Kraull with his healing wand if he takes many more hits.

Crossbow + 1: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5

Now you don't look so well
Soon you'll be heading back to hell!

3 more rounds of Inspire Courage remaining.


M Human Expert2/Alchemist5 HP38/40AC19T13FF16Per+8 Fort+7 (+12 poison/drugs +10 alcohol)Ref +8 Will +5

Kraull! Take a pause that refreshes and drink that extract I gave you! CMW 2d8+5

Chef steps up and tosses a fire bomb at the target to the west

3/9 bombs

Fire bomb: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 282d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 2) + 4 = 12


Chef, which target are you nuking? Purple archer I presume?

1,601 to 1,650 of 1,815 << first < prev | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.