Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Leviathan Rises (Inactive)

Game Master Harakani

After the Old Ones conquered Golarion the survivors fled to a patchwork of demiplanes known only as The City.


51 to 100 of 906 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Einar "Pepper" Elander wrote:

Pepper sniffs and seems to look back at the dogs backing off. As he does so he makes gestures while staring at Weyland. It is up to the GM if I can convey the following spoiler at this distance ** spoiler omitted **

Pepper turns back around to the War Wolves, ** spoiler omitted **

It is a fairly standard tactic, so I'm happy to have a simple gesture you can use behind your back


Human Paladin 1 AC 19/11/18 / HP 13/13 / F +4 R +1 W +2 / Init. +1 / Perc. +0 / Sense Motive +0

looking at the map, it seems like between the wolves and their dogs, they have the street pretty much blocked off. Best I could do, is sneak back to the house, go through the back gardens and then sneak through another house and come on the street behind them. It seems doable, but might take 3-4 rounds to get into position


That, rooftops or wait for a break.
Going through houses: houses are difficult terrain (half speed).
Jumping a back fence is either a separate move action or a DC 10 Climb (success=10ft used, fail=end movement) as part of a movement. Double move only.
You don't have to stealth until you come back out into a front garden (they can't see you through the walls & windows of houses).


Human Paladin 1 AC 19/11/18 / HP 13/13 / F +4 R +1 W +2 / Init. +1 / Perc. +0 / Sense Motive +0

Hmmmm.... Lets go with the roof tops. Does Grandmother's house have roof access? If not I'll just climb the wall in the back garden to the roof.

Seeing Pepper's signal, Weyland runs back to the house to see if he can out flank the interlopers.


HP 1/9 | IN 5 | AC 17 | FF 10 | T 17 | F 1 | R 7 | W 1 | P 6 | M | Elf | Knife Master 1

Treize also happened to take in Pepper's signalling. However, unlike Weyland, he saw little point to retreating to the house to double all the way round. For now, he could hide behind his comrades and approach the threat in relative safety. While Treize appreciated the shadows, and moving without being seen, such maneuvering does slow the agent down. Because of the way these opponents had positioned themselves, there were no longer any really viable direct routes to take without being hampered in some way, shape or form. The only path that seemed to make any sense to Treize was the direct one. It already seemed as if invaders didn't realize he was there, thanks to the group being between them and him; and it would be foolish if Treize didn't take advantage of their...oversight.

"We need to get closer to them or Tarek is going to get himself killed," Treize said, quietly, nearly a whisper. Again, he saw no point to whispering outright at the moment given the distance that was still between them and any of the immediate threats. The suggestion wasn't a lie, per se: Treize was concerned about Tarek, as he is for any of the gang. However, his real intention was to continue hiding behind his colleagues until he was close enough to actually accomplish something which, admittedly, could be construed as cruel and a violation of trust.

However, the threat was too immediate to go into the details of Treize's plan, and there was hardly time for enlightened discussion over the matter either. Even if there were time to have that discussion, it was best to draw the least amount of attention to the unnoticed man as possible. Conversing in the direction of someone unseen usually has the unpleasant side effect of making that person a good deal more seen.


    Male human Dirge Bard 4
HP 19/19 {effects: none} | AC 20 (T15 FF15) DR 2 (silver&magic)| F -1, R +9, W +3 | Init +5 | darkvision 60', Perception +10, Sense Motive +8
Dailies:
Bardic Performance 14/14r, Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 2/2

"Agreed," Anton said and moved forwards slowly and unthreateningly, part of the way towards the group, ready to cast his spell on the nearest dog should hostilities, beyond a one-on-one combat break out.

Anton will use a move action to go 30ft to I-32 and ready to cast Murderous Command on the nearby dog in J-37 (which would be just within range). He'll delay long enough so Trieze can follow behind.


"Die?"

One of the War Wolves #1looks at Pepper strangely, and speaks in surprisingly good Taldan

"We're not going to kill a kid - just give bruises and take hair"

While this War Wolf is speaking, however, a change seems to be coming over the leader, who closes even closer to Pepper and speaks over the top of his comrade.

Ulfen:

"I'll fight any of you! Any day! Now!"

He seems to be getting angrier and angrier and, for some reason, actually looks to be growing slightly as he rips off his cesti and throws them aside.

The other War Wolves back away.

A War Wolf #2 says

Ulfen:

He is saying a very rude phrase indeed. Won't get past the filters

The last #3 says in decent Taldan
"Throw us that damned stone!"
Perception roll to see what Shae did 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Shae stands and presents the fake stone
"Sorry. See good as new.", lets it go and it orbits around his head. He then grabs it, winds his arm back and throws it to the War Wolf #3

The rock arcs through the air and lands in J27, Mr Charhill's never-been-cut weed garden.

NOTES

Map:

@Shae: Hope I got this right.
@Weyland: Grandmother's house does have roof access, all the houses do. So you could just run through the next door house. Put you in both locations because I wasn't sure. Please delete the wrong one.


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

Looks good. Though I have no idea if the plan will work or not.


Human Paladin 1 AC 19/11/18 / HP 13/13 / F +4 R +1 W +2 / Init. +1 / Perc. +0 / Sense Motive +0

Just to clarify, by roof access, I meant like a window or something that opened onto to the roof, so I didn't have to scale the outside of the building. If I can use that of an adjoining building instead of grandmother's I will do so.


Male Ulfen Urban Barbarian/1 HP: 15/15(17) Init: +2 Perc: +3 AC: 15(13) TAC: 12(10) FFAC: 13 CMD: 16(18) F: +6(8)/R: +2/W:-1(+1)

Piper gives Ragnar a sneer before turning his head slightly, so those behind him can hear him clearly. "They want Minnow and his stone. I told them that they can have the stone, but not Minnow. Tarek and me both offered to fight one of them to keep her from them. Ragnar has accepted. You guys back there need to keep an eye on the rest of them." Let's just buy a little more time.

Piper pulls Tarek aside and a little back from Ragnar. He whispers in Tarek's ear, "You definitely can't beat this guy. I might get lucky. If he beats me, take the fight to them. We can't lose here and give them one of ours, or then everyone will think they can hurt any of us."
I'll give Tarek or whoever a chance to respond.


Male Human Witch 1

Nicator blinks and nods in understanding, eyeing the Ulfen leader cautiously. "I see. Be careful, you two--I'd rather not have to patch you up later." Cautiously, he gathers the energies granted to him by his patron. Gods... what a mess. What is that rock, anyways?

Ready Action: If hostilities begin, then Nicator will Evil Eye the leader, reducing his attack rolls by 2. This lasts for 7 rounds if the leader fails a DC14 Will save, and only for 1 round if the leader makes the save. It's a mind-affecting ability, if it matters.

This is all assuming that Nicator has good reason to believe that the leader won't recognize he was cursed, per my question in the discussion thread.


Male Human Sensei-Four Winds 3

Pepper, I made the deal... Honor my word, the "pack" respects strength, but honor, too. Give them the rock. Now, step back. Someone's gonna get an azz-whuppin'.

Tarek winks at Pepper before he brings his hands up, in some attempt to mimic Ragnar's moves and posture. The effect is nearly comical.

Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3, declaring elemental fist (cold)
Damage 1d6 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + (6) + 1 = 10

Excellent DAMAGE! Fear the FIST!


Male Human (Varisian, Tian-Sing, Orc) Sorcerer 1 (Tattooed Sorcerer)

Seeing as no one gives him any answer Aku acts purely on what he sees and rushes forward and past Minnow. The girl had a penchant for getting in trouble but that didn't matter, they protected their own.

Taking a double move end up at H37 on the map


HP 1/9 | IN 5 | AC 17 | FF 10 | T 17 | F 1 | R 7 | W 1 | P 6 | M | Elf | Knife Master 1

Actually, Weyland just made me think of another point: is there any space at all between the houses? Or all they all built flush up against one another? i.e. little paths between houses to get from the front yard to the backyard...


flush terraced housing


HP 1/9 | IN 5 | AC 17 | FF 10 | T 17 | F 1 | R 7 | W 1 | P 6 | M | Elf | Knife Master 1

In that case...
Treize follows Anton forward and then, without a word, he darts towards the house on his right. His intention, of course, is to cut through the house and come out into the backyard so he could advance both unseen, and unhindered, towards the invaders. He figured he wouldn't be staying in the home long enough to cause that much of a ruckus, even if there were somebody at home. If they did cause a scene, well, these Ulfen didn't seem like the brightest lot so it may well just get interpreted as the locals suddenly realizing what was happening outside their door.

Nevertheless, Treize bolts through the house on his right and ignores whatever reactions he gets from anyone inside. He emerges at the rear of the building a moment later and makes moves as close as he can towards the next property up.

Because the map is not letting me edit on it for some reason, Treize is going to follow Anton to I33 and then he will cut through the house on that line emerging in their backyard at O33.


New map link, sorry


Nicator uses evil eye when hostilities begin. DC 14. 7rnds/1rnd att rolls -2. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
The dogs slink away towards the leader, but the other War Wolves rush away from him towards the stone - one of them passing close enough to Pepper he could reach out and touch him.
The War Wolves start ripping through the overgrown garden.

Ragar's fist lashes out at Tarek's face
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 non-lethal
His face purpling with rage as Tarek dodges.

NOTES
Hopefully all updated on map. Remember houses are difficult terrain
Pepper, you can take an AoO on one of them if you want.
Tarek, you can take an AoO on R if you want - he provokes on attack
Shae - looks like you got away with it


Male Human Sensei-Four Winds 3

Tarek is unsure why Pepper asked Ragnar to remove his Cesti.

No one knew about his formal training... in actuality, his ten years was only the beginning. He still hadn't attained what his teachers called "zazen".

But, even his first step upon the thousand mile journey was apparently infinitely more than Ragnar had tread. Perhaps there was hope, yet.

As Tarek sees the opening created by Ragnar's strike... he instinctually lashes out.

AoO attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3, non-lethal.

For future rounds, resolves before the provoking (Ragnar's) attack. DM, please feel free to roll the attack to keep things going... non-lethal.

I don't want to mess with Init order, please let me know when I can roll another "2".


Male Ulfen Urban Barbarian/1 HP: 15/15(17) Init: +2 Perc: +3 AC: 15(13) TAC: 12(10) FFAC: 13 CMD: 16(18) F: +6(8)/R: +2/W:-1(+1)

Pepper lets the War Wolf pass by him unharmed.


Tarek: take your attack


@Tarek: if you can mark an attack as AoO that'd be good. I normally retro them in, but if you've got one ready to go so much the better.


Male Human Sensei-Four Winds 3

Tarek noticed a rhythm begin to build, slightly shifting his weight.. he leaned into Ragnar.

Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8, non-lethal.

Then, sensing the brute about to make his own attack... the youth tried to take advantage of an opening in the wolf's defenses. Finally, connecting.

AoO 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18, non-lethal.
AoO damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5, non-lethal.

Maybe badly, but assuming his AC was not 21 to start. Raging should give him -2 AC.


Human Paladin 1 AC 19/11/18 / HP 13/13 / F +4 R +1 W +2 / Init. +1 / Perc. +0 / Sense Motive +0

Weyland will continue making his way to the rooftops.

Let me know if you need me to make any rolls.


Ragnar flails backwards as Tarek's last attack smashes into him, his self control evaporating as his attempted headbutt
Unarmed 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 non lethal
connects solidly with Tarek's fist. Blood sprays from his nose, rivulets of red running into his mouth.

The dogs start to howl in unison.

The War Wolves look back, and one states

Ulfen:
"Oh Crap."
, and another responds
Ulfen:
"Shut up and find the stone!"

Perception 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 26
The last triumphantly holds up a stone - a tribute to the dedication the War Wolves have shown to recovering their leader's property.

Perception DC 10+1 per 10ft from Ragnar:
There is a strange shift in Ragar's features as a light goes out from behind his eyes. Then they go gold, and claws unfold out of his fingers like switchblade razors.

NOTES
Map
Turn 5 - sorry guys, will try to speed this up. Will retro people in if they have actions I'm missing - I'm concious a lot of you are just waiting. If you are and can just post "holding" or "waiting" I'll try to do the turns faster - don't want to miss someone's turn.
@Weyland; you are currently behind R but on a rooftop. Jump down and backstab (ready as a charge if you like), or spend a round and make a stealth roll to hide in a doorway near R.
@Treize; you are currently behind R in a backyard/rear exit. Spend a round a make a stealth roll to hide in a doorway near R.
@Tarek; he was angry, not raging, but you still powered past his AC. Which has now dropped quite a bit. Next attack will be natural attacks and will not provoke.


Male Human Sensei-Four Winds 3

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14, members of Open Hand moving into position... thinking I see Ragnar's claws just fine.

Seeing Ragnar's claws manifest, Tarek forcibly calms himself. Zazen? Not yet. Losing focus, he can't help but goad his opponent.

Here, kitty-kitty...


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

Shaezon moves to H32.

Shaezon moves carefully up, club in hand.


    Male human Dirge Bard 4
HP 19/19 {effects: none} | AC 20 (T15 FF15) DR 2 (silver&magic)| F -1, R +9, W +3 | Init +5 | darkvision 60', Perception +10, Sense Motive +8
Dailies:
Bardic Performance 14/14r, Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 2/2

Anton watches as the War Wolves come closer in order to root through the brush to find the stone. He moves sideways into a garden watching them, ready to act should the one-on-one brawl expand into a general melee.

Moved to J32. Continuing to ready to cast Murderous Command. Probably choose the closest Wolf if things go south.


@Tarek: your attack


Male Ulfen Urban Barbarian/1 HP: 15/15(17) Init: +2 Perc: +3 AC: 15(13) TAC: 12(10) FFAC: 13 CMD: 16(18) F: +6(8)/R: +2/W:-1(+1)

Perception:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Pepper's eyes narrow as he sees Ragnar's claws, "That was not part of the deal." Pepper's face starts to redden as his temper begins to rise.

Ready an attack on Ragnar if Tarek goes down.


Male Human Sensei-Four Winds 3

Tarek tries to follow up on his successful strike.

Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20, Elemental Fist (cold).
Damage 1d6 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + (2) + 1 = 4


Human Paladin 1 AC 19/11/18 / HP 13/13 / F +4 R +1 W +2 / Init. +1 / Perc. +0 / Sense Motive +0

Ok the roof jump, flying backstab option is just too awesome to pass up. I'll ready the charge, for if Ragnar begins dealing lethal damage to Tarek.

Weyland creeps to the lip of the roof, gripping a dagger in each hand, he prepares to leap into the fray at the first sign of real danger.


Male Human Sensei-Four Winds 3

Escort the others to the gate. Ragnar, will be along shortly.

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19, Open Hand movements.


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

This may be a dumb question,but are we having a Knock-down-drag-out or are we still watching two of them duel?


My understanding is that the group is still watching the duel, but is prepping to drop Ragnar when he goes feral on Tarek.

@Weyland:

DC15 Acrobatics to take 10ft (1d6) damage, otherwise 20ft (2d6) damage. Alternatively you can jump on Rganar. CMB vs CMD attack that does the same 20ft (2d6) falling damage to both of you.
Could you please make the rolls (and the charge sneak attack) now and putting it in a spoiler marked "Ready". Also state which square you are aiming for if you don't want me deciding.


Human Paladin 1 AC 19/11/18 / HP 13/13 / F +4 R +1 W +2 / Init. +1 / Perc. +0 / Sense Motive +0

Will aim for G24

Ready:

Acrobatics:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Fall Damage:1d6 ⇒ 3

Charge attack:1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 1 + 2 = 23 Woot!
Critical Confirmation:1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 1 + 2 = 22
Damage:1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6x2=12
Sneak Attack Damage:1d8 ⇒ 7
Total Damage:19


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

Shae continues to watch, but he's looking for any sign of his need to jump in to assist. He knows he probably won't be able to do much, but his magical protections are significant (relatively) and he can at least help protect others.


Sorry Nicator... feeling a need to get this done.
Ragnar lifts his mouth and howls, then viciously attacks Tarek
Claw 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
This is where Weyland's readied attack (above, under Ready) kicks in
Curiousity led me to see what Weyland stopped... remaining attacks were
Claw 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 CRIT 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Claw 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Bite 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

As the first of the vicious claws strike Tarek, Weyland plunges from the roof like an avenging Archon, plunging his dagger into the soft spot between Ragnar's neck and shoulder, and sinking it hilt deep into Ragnar's body.
A crimson spurt bathes Pepper in blood as Ragnar's cartoid artery is nicked.

The strength goes out of Ragnar as the light goes out of his eyes, and he sinks to his knees, then falls face forward onto the street. Only the quickly slackening spurts from his neck show there is any life in him at all.

The War Wolves look stunned for a moment, then as a group rush to Ragnar, one drawing a potion and kneeling to start trying to feed it to Ragnar(I25) before he dies.

Notes
Pepper - want an AoO on a War Wolf?
Haven't activated Murderous Command yet - happy if you want it used, but none of them are attacking, just trying to save their mate.


Male Human Sensei-Four Winds 3

Tarek half steps back to avoid the beast's strike, but it seems to only give him a better view of the claws raking across his chest. Blood filled the gashes immediately.

He had seen Weyland's approach and the others'. It didn't need to come to this.

Take him and go!


Male Ulfen Urban Barbarian/1 HP: 15/15(17) Init: +2 Perc: +3 AC: 15(13) TAC: 12(10) FFAC: 13 CMD: 16(18) F: +6(8)/R: +2/W:-1(+1)

Seeing Ragnar eliminated as a threat calms Pepper somewhat and he does not swing at the War Wolves as they pass him again.

Ulfen:
"We agreed to bare knuckles, not claws! He broke the deal and paid the price. We will not turn over the girl and you will leave."


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

Shae is stunned, but not unhappy with the outcome.


One War Wolf swears at the dogs, who seem to be becoming aggravated.
A second War Wolf feeds a potion to Ragnar, and the blood spurting out his neck stops suddenly
The third tries to spin the stone around Ragnar's head, but it falls to the ground. In good Taldan he speaks
"Alright, we go. Give us the stone."

Combat over, I think


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2
Harakani DM wrote:

One War Wolf swears at the dogs, who seem to be becoming aggravated.

A second War Wolf feeds a potion to Ragnar, and the blood spurting out his neck stops suddenly
The third tries to spin the stone around Ragnar's head, but it falls to the ground. In good Taldan he speaks
"Alright, we go. Give us the stone."

Combat over, I think

"I threw it over there (pointing). It's not our fault if your man can't find find it. " (it's not exactly a lie. He did throw a stone over there. )

Bluff 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2

edit: we'll, that's going to go badly.


Male Human Sensei-Four Winds 3

We need a healer! And, stop jerking ME around... Give them the DAMN STONE!


Male Ulfen Urban Barbarian/1 HP: 15/15(17) Init: +2 Perc: +3 AC: 15(13) TAC: 12(10) FFAC: 13 CMD: 16(18) F: +6(8)/R: +2/W:-1(+1)

Pepper rolls his eyes at Shae, "It's over, give it to them." He nudges Tarek, "We don't want this guy getting up right now. He may not be as reasonable as his friends."


M Elf Spellbinder Conjuration (teleport) Wiz 2

Shae sighs and pulls the stone from his pocket and tosses it to the goons.


Male Human Sensei-Four Winds 3

Wanted or unwanted, he's our guest. This is our house. If he starts anything, we'll put him back down. This time, for good. But for now, he deserves better. Wolves agree?

Someone, please help. Anton, please... We are not savages. Neh?


    Male human Dirge Bard 4
HP 19/19 {effects: none} | AC 20 (T15 FF15) DR 2 (silver&magic)| F -1, R +9, W +3 | Init +5 | darkvision 60', Perception +10, Sense Motive +8
Dailies:
Bardic Performance 14/14r, Spells: 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 2/2

Anton moves forwards looking at the downed War Wolf. He'll be all right. Whatever they fed him seems to have stopped him from bleeding out. You however, he said, turning to Tarek, could probably do with a bit of fixing up. With that he casts a spell on Tarek.

Cure Light Wounds on Tarek: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Human (Varisian, Tian-Sing, Orc) Sorcerer 1 (Tattooed Sorcerer)

Aku, who only saw what happened from a distance, finally approached the group. "Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on here?" Sometimes it seemed they were eager to hasten grandmother's departure from this world.


Male Ulfen Urban Barbarian/1 HP: 15/15(17) Init: +2 Perc: +3 AC: 15(13) TAC: 12(10) FFAC: 13 CMD: 16(18) F: +6(8)/R: +2/W:-1(+1)

Pepper stares at Tarek with a his mouth open in disbelief for a moment. Finally he manages to close it and his face begins to redden. "They are not guests and they do not deserve anything from us. We gave them the stone and now they will go....carrying their friend." He turns to the War Wolves,

Ulfen:
"Now leave with your stone and know if you come back I will personally rip your bones from your flesh, you curs!"

51 to 100 of 906 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Leviathan Rises Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.