Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

PaizoCon 2015

Legacy of Fire

Game Master Megan Robertson


3,051 to 3,089 of 3,089 << first < prev | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Indeed not, 'Kitty' - especially as once you get around the corner, everything swims dizzily for a moment and the corridor shrinks... or is that you returning to your normal size?

You still have the great axe, although it's not exactly easy to wield in leopard form.


Female Half {Drow}-Elf {Nidal} Fighter "Unbreakable" 1 / Cleric [ZON-KUTHON] 3 / War Priest “Champion of the Faith” 1 | AC 18{19 "20"} T 11 FF 17{18 "19"} | HP 38/38 | F +8{+14 heat} R +2 W +8{+10ench} | Init +1{+2} | Perc +6
Common Skills:
Diplomacy +7, Heal +7 {+12, +17}, Kno {Dungeon/Engineering/History/Planes/Religion} +5, Perform {Dance} +3, Pro {Torturer} +7, Sense Motive +7, Spellcraft +5, Survival +7

Silena is indeed perplexed almost stumbling in her now full-sized gait... but hearing Kardwann's yelling in fury are well worth it!

She does not relent figuring her party can handle the enraged... but weaponless warlord for a few moments. She runs full out heading back up the stairs making for the balcony where she first engaged Kardswann. Deciding there is something else or at least someone assisting the warlord with spell cover she is being... cautious.

Just outside the balcony booth {C14}. Silena begins to stalk using the leopard innate stealth... as she glides into the booth area {C15} keeping to the shadows and looking for the fate of the other Gnoll that was defending him before Silena pushed them both of the balcony.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
- Senses: low-light vision, scent

There should only be Barezata al-Zarqa’ up here taking use of her perch to snipe at Kardswann below.

If Silena sees no opponents hiding... she will stalk over to her discarded clothing and armor... gently setting the Great axe down and with her paw will drag the fringes of her cloak and gear/armor over the great axe to conceal it the pile of her discarded armor clothing and weapons.


HP 37/37; AC 18 (T 16, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Swashbuckler Rogue/5
skills:
acrobatics 18, bluff 10, climb 8, diplomacy 7, disable 14, esc artist 8, perc 13, perf: comedy 6, perf: dance 5; craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 14, stealth 14, know: local 9

Hijiro sneaks up on Kardswann and hopefully attacks him from invisibility, catching him unawares and hence flatfooted.

stealth, with invis: 1d20 + 12 + 40 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 40 = 56

to hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
dmg if hits: 1d6 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (2, 3) = 8


HP 37/37; AC 18 (T 16, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Swashbuckler Rogue/5
skills:
acrobatics 18, bluff 10, climb 8, diplomacy 7, disable 14, esc artist 8, perc 13, perf: comedy 6, perf: dance 5; craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 14, stealth 14, know: local 9

well the dmg was uninspired to say the least... here goes for the crit:

to confirm crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
addl dmg if crits: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

bah, i'm guessing 11 misses even his flatfooted ac, so likely no crit dmg, sigh

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Ground Level

Hijiro sneaks up and prods Kardswann rather ineffectually, but enough to hurt and even further outrage him. His language is quite unrepeatable! He spins round wondering where the (insert expletive of choice) the attack came from...

Somewhere else in the building a large leopard rather clumsily carries a great axe upstairs. She's faced with a choice: be stealthy or carry the thing - it keeps clunking on the floor or tangling up her front paws and generally making it very difficult to be as stealthy as she would like.

On the Balcony

Barezata looks down on an enraged Kardswann, getting a fine view of him being 'pricked' in the rear by an invisible Hijiro, causing him to spin round cursing a blue streak...

Now visible, Hijiro can either stand his ground or flee. What will it be?


Female Half {Drow}-Elf {Nidal} Fighter "Unbreakable" 1 / Cleric [ZON-KUTHON] 3 / War Priest “Champion of the Faith” 1 | AC 18{19 "20"} T 11 FF 17{18 "19"} | HP 38/38 | F +8{+14 heat} R +2 W +8{+10ench} | Init +1{+2} | Perc +6
Common Skills:
Diplomacy +7, Heal +7 {+12, +17}, Kno {Dungeon/Engineering/History/Planes/Religion} +5, Perform {Dance} +3, Pro {Torturer} +7, Sense Motive +7, Spellcraft +5, Survival +7

Bah speed is more important...!

Silena carries the axe up to the balcony... to try to conceal it under her gear. She will make especial care to make sure no edges of the blade or the haft are under some article of clothing and not easily found on a visual inspection...

Is Sonya going to get involved with this at all?!? Silena is getting tired of Kardswann in ready to begin tearing out some throats!!!


HP 37/37; AC 18 (T 16, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Swashbuckler Rogue/5
skills:
acrobatics 18, bluff 10, climb 8, diplomacy 7, disable 14, esc artist 8, perc 13, perf: comedy 6, perf: dance 5; craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 14, stealth 14, know: local 9

Seeing he is facing Kardswann alone without any backup except for someone with a bow from range, Hijiro flees (withdraw, so no aoo unless he has reach), following the kitten.


Female Half {Drow}-Elf {Nidal} Fighter "Unbreakable" 1 / Cleric [ZON-KUTHON] 3 / War Priest “Champion of the Faith” 1 | AC 18{19 "20"} T 11 FF 17{18 "19"} | HP 38/38 | F +8{+14 heat} R +2 W +8{+10ench} | Init +1{+2} | Perc +6
Common Skills:
Diplomacy +7, Heal +7 {+12, +17}, Kno {Dungeon/Engineering/History/Planes/Religion} +5, Perform {Dance} +3, Pro {Torturer} +7, Sense Motive +7, Spellcraft +5, Survival +7

Technically S.W. and Sonya are there as well..but I know what you mean. Rogues are NOT front line fighters. Did you apply your +2 to strike from invisibility.. and automatic surprise flat-foot that should allow your sneak attack dice! But also remember.. Kardwann has just his fists to attack with.. that means with you armed facing him ...every attack he makes on you provokes an AoO if you have Combat Reflexes!


Barezata unleashes a couple more arrows from above, but as Kardswann leaps in alarm at the jab from Hijiro, her arrows go astray.
Attack 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Attack 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


male Elf Witch 5

Seeing that he has at least some time to work with, Samuel casts enlarge person into Spike and sends Spike off to deliver it to Hijiro.

Full round action to cast enlarge person
once complete, Spike double moves to Hijiro to deliver it

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Silena clatters her way up to the balcony (probably another factor in putting Barezata off her aim!). All she finds is a dead gnoll and Barezata at the edge of the balcony firing down on those below. She should have no difficulty in nosing her clothes and gear over the great axe like some naughty kitten burying her misdemenours!

Hijiro dances back from Kardswann, who clenches his fists and says something quite uncomplimentary about his parentage... but then a strange look of confusion clouds Kardswann's expression. His entire body begins shaking, as if he were struggling to control his actions. He furrows his brow and speaks through clenched teeth: "You... must... destroy... Xulthos. Below the... below the ruined church. Cannot hold on. Bind me or cut me... within an inch of death... His will is so much stronger than mine... Do it! Do it now!"


"You planning on jumping down there on him again Silena? Sounds like he has been possessed by something!" Barezata holds off on firing again for the moment to see if someone wants to try to tackle him.


Female Half {Drow}-Elf {Nidal} Fighter "Unbreakable" 1 / Cleric [ZON-KUTHON] 3 / War Priest “Champion of the Faith” 1 | AC 18{19 "20"} T 11 FF 17{18 "19"} | HP 38/38 | F +8{+14 heat} R +2 W +8{+10ench} | Init +1{+2} | Perc +6
Common Skills:
Diplomacy +7, Heal +7 {+12, +17}, Kno {Dungeon/Engineering/History/Planes/Religion} +5, Perform {Dance} +3, Pro {Torturer} +7, Sense Motive +7, Spellcraft +5, Survival +7

In reply the big she leopard stalks over from her hiding task and with a disturbing poise and sign of intelligence stalks up next to Barezata to peer down on the situation. It is likely Barezata has Never stood this close to such a large and deadly predator of the deserts! She can practically feel the power of the large hunting cat as Silena begins to purr... a deep almost machine-like rumble deep in her chest... goodness.. Leopard 'Silena' is big enough to ride into battle like a mount!

Briefly, The big cat brushes against Barzata... like a house cat might ...in want of a petting... but her mass and power almost tumble Barzata to the side... but it is clear a sign of intelligence understanding and friendship!

Then the great cat ROARS... a hunting challenge and leaps from the balcony to tackle full force.... into Kardswann!!!

Acrobatics: To Jump/Land well for the 30'ft height 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Charge-Overun: 'Death from above-style' to knock Kardswann prone 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 2 + 1 = 28
- Charge {+2}, Height advantage {+1}

Damage: 'Pounch/Fall{?} - using Bite Damage x1.5 Str though she is not actually bitting him' 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 1) + 9 = 13
- Reasoning: Dragons have a similar maneuver called 'Crush' when they land on targets they apply 'bite damage x1.5 Str! So Meh... apply what you think is reasonable Megan when a large likely WELL over 800lb Leopard leaps to land on someone from 30feet above!


Female Human (Keleshite) Oracle 5 Init +2 hp 37/37, AC 17, T 12, FF 15, F +3 (+5 vs hot weather) R +3, Will +4

Sonya, who has silently been watching her companions attack with lethal intent. She had hoped to spare Kardswann. With his speech though, she finally acts. "There, is that proof enough that he is being controlled as I told you he was. Now, can we please save him?"


HP 37/37; AC 18 (T 16, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Swashbuckler Rogue/5
skills:
acrobatics 18, bluff 10, climb 8, diplomacy 7, disable 14, esc artist 8, perc 13, perf: comedy 6, perf: dance 5; craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 14, stealth 14, know: local 9

Hijiro stands back from the jumble of Kardswann and cat and watches curiously wondering what has possessed the battlemarket's leader...


Barezata follows Silena's death-defying leap with two more arrows.
Attack 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Attack 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

The leopard leaps from the balcony in spectactular demonstration of the rule that cats always land on their feet, said feet pounding into Kardswann and knocking him flat. Hijiro stands back and watches, as does Sonya.

Barezata lets fly with a couple more arrows, which hit Kardswann. He groans and smiles at the same time.


Female Human (Keleshite) Oracle 5 Init +2 hp 37/37, AC 17, T 12, FF 15, F +3 (+5 vs hot weather) R +3, Will +4

"Are you all really so blind with blood lust you can't see that you're fighting an unarmed man who has already surrendered? Stop and tie him up as he himself requested!"

"He has not attacked even once stop this. This is no better than slaying infants."


Female Half {Drow}-Elf {Nidal} Fighter "Unbreakable" 1 / Cleric [ZON-KUTHON] 3 / War Priest “Champion of the Faith” 1 | AC 18{19 "20"} T 11 FF 17{18 "19"} | HP 38/38 | F +8{+14 heat} R +2 W +8{+10ench} | Init +1{+2} | Perc +6
Common Skills:
Diplomacy +7, Heal +7 {+12, +17}, Kno {Dungeon/Engineering/History/Planes/Religion} +5, Perform {Dance} +3, Pro {Torturer} +7, Sense Motive +7, Spellcraft +5, Survival +7

'Leopard' Silena grapples Kardswann... again her claws retracted.. pinning him to the floor wrapped up in her powerful forelimbs... she will hold him fast...

Grapple Attack: 1d20 + 14 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 4 = 21
- Prone Target {+4}

Then the big predator she-cat shifts her gaze to her fellow mercenaries as if to wait...

- Megan if we are coming out of combat Silena will attack again to pin Kardswann... {like she has been TRYING to do from the start} to allow her companions to tie him up and cage him!


HP 37/37; AC 18 (T 16, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Swashbuckler Rogue/5
skills:
acrobatics 18, bluff 10, climb 8, diplomacy 7, disable 14, esc artist 8, perc 13, perf: comedy 6, perf: dance 5; craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 14, stealth 14, know: local 9

Hijiro tries to tie up Kardswann with the rope off his back, but makes a mess of it.

cmb to tie up, taking 10: 10 + 4 = 14

"Can someone else come re-do this... I'm not so good with ropes."


"Binding is not my strength and cutting him within an inch of death was offered as an option. I will keep my distance until he is under control."


Female Half {Drow}-Elf {Nidal} Fighter "Unbreakable" 1 / Cleric [ZON-KUTHON] 3 / War Priest “Champion of the Faith” 1 | AC 18{19 "20"} T 11 FF 17{18 "19"} | HP 38/38 | F +8{+14 heat} R +2 W +8{+10ench} | Init +1{+2} | Perc +6
Common Skills:
Diplomacy +7, Heal +7 {+12, +17}, Kno {Dungeon/Engineering/History/Planes/Religion} +5, Perform {Dance} +3, Pro {Torturer} +7, Sense Motive +7, Spellcraft +5, Survival +7

Suddenly... the she-cat leopard... changes...

Not shrinking as much be fore but becoming compact ..certainly smaller.. the black fur with silver-white spots shortening and retracting to smooth womanly flesh and longer silver white hair.

Before their very eyes the Leopard transmogrifies back into a frowning petite, VERY Nude, half-elven woman child...

Silena again herself is sitting on Kardswann's chest straddling him... very provocatively.

Taking hold of the ropes.. Silena a skilled torturer binds him fast...
CMB: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Her voice husky ... getting use to not growling and roaring, "You are soo lucky Sonya is my friend you vicious warlord! You have NO idea how many MEN have offered me chests of gold to be where you are Right Now!"

Once Kardswann is bound, she stands stepping away from him... indeed the beauty of her Drow-Blooded elven mother, Duspara - High Priestess of the Demon Lord, Mazmezz 'The Creeping Queen' has passed on true to her young half human-blooded daughter.

Silena is only slightly changed from her time as a leopard.. her hair is noticeably wilder and longer draping about her shapely shoulders but only a light frosting of white body hair. Clearly she is a beauty.. but not into her full womanhood's blossoming... as yet.

What was taken before as silver fur on the underbelly of the leopard is actually revelad to be a tattoo in her flesh a 'Silver-colored spiked "serrated" dragon on left shoulder & breast, its tail curling around her navel and the tip of the tail pointing suggestively toward her genital regions' The pigment made of a silver based extract...

Her gaze meets Samuel's, the male elven Witch and her cheeks color in a blush... most unusual {an fetching} to her normal bold forwardness and self-confidence. Though she has no similar reaction to Hijiro though male and right next to her, but Sonya knows Silena was always attracted to the elven witch. She turns away to conceal her nakedness slightly.. causing an ornate spiked navel piercing ... that looks like writing tentacles escaping her navel - surrounding a gemstone of a Orange tiger's eye to flicker catching the light as she drapes her hair around her to cover herself a bit more.

The motion only accentuates her slender and shapely body is most appealing to the eye though lightly criss-crossed with old battle scars and tortures inflicted by her troubled life and devotion to the Midnight Lord... but none detracting from her charming beauty.

"Uhm.. Sonya.. may I barrow your outer robes... I need to retrieve my gear from upstairs before we confront this Xulthos?"

Kno: Religion 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Kno: Planes {Take 10!} 10 + 5 = 15
- Any familiarity with that name, Xulthos, in religion or planes knowledge?


HP 37/37; AC 18 (T 16, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Swashbuckler Rogue/5
skills:
acrobatics 18, bluff 10, climb 8, diplomacy 7, disable 14, esc artist 8, perc 13, perf: comedy 6, perf: dance 5; craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 14, stealth 14, know: local 9

Seeing a naked girl suddenly before him, Hijiro offers her his tunic, which leaves him only half naked, but at least she will be clothed with some degree of dignity. "Here, girl... Take this til you get your own. And thanks for pouncing him again and taking his axe. I thought for sure he was gonna kill me."


Female Human (Keleshite) Oracle 5 Init +2 hp 37/37, AC 17, T 12, FF 15, F +3 (+5 vs hot weather) R +3, Will +4

The moment Sonya sees Silena begin to change back, she sets to removing her outer layer. She gracefully approaches the drow draping her in Sarenrae's grace.

"You needn't even ask my friend." Sonya replies in a soft, compassionate voice. Sonya face is shielded by her veil, but she is positively beaming with joy at Silena's choice to spare Kardswann.


HP 37/37; AC 18 (T 16, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Swashbuckler Rogue/5
skills:
acrobatics 18, bluff 10, climb 8, diplomacy 7, disable 14, esc artist 8, perc 13, perf: comedy 6, perf: dance 5; craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 14, stealth 14, know: local 9

Hijiro shrugs and puts his tunic back on.


Female Human (Keleshite) Oracle 5 Init +2 hp 37/37, AC 17, T 12, FF 15, F +3 (+5 vs hot weather) R +3, Will +4

Sorry, you ninja'd me Hijiro.

Sonya's confidence is shaken slightly as she stands before the gathered crowd. Her form is rather exposed by the lightly colored silken garmet hugging her tan flesh. Her brilliantly blue silken gloves stand out compared to the rest of her. Her eyes scan the mob looking for threats as she calls out to them.

"Your master has fallen and submitted himself before Sarenrae's mercy! Who else will follow and seek her redemption? Come and seek her light now, flee to the darkness, or perish! But know this! This market of battle is closed! No longer shall you find your amusements here! This city belongs to the Dawnflower!" Sonya's voice is loud and bold, a surprise from the little girl it comes from.

Diplomacy Check 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 12 + 1 = 31


With the fight seemingly over, Barezata makes her way back down through the battle market to the floor. If she sees no immediate threat, she shoulders her bow and watches as Sonya preaches about the Dawnflower.


male Elf Witch 5

Samuel breathes a quiet sigh of relief as the battle ends, relieved that Silena had showed a deeper understanding of tactics than he had previously seen. Without waiting to see the crowd's response, he looks for the bar to order some light drinks for himself and the party.

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

The people in the Battle Market initially applauded and whistled at the show, but fall quiet and begin to drift away as Sonya starts shouting something about her deity. Several of the traders start packing up their stuff. The bugbears leave immediately. Any gnolls there leave even more quickly.

Kardswann lies quietly.


Female Half {Drow}-Elf {Nidal} Fighter "Unbreakable" 1 / Cleric [ZON-KUTHON] 3 / War Priest “Champion of the Faith” 1 | AC 18{19 "20"} T 11 FF 17{18 "19"} | HP 38/38 | F +8{+14 heat} R +2 W +8{+10ench} | Init +1{+2} | Perc +6
Common Skills:
Diplomacy +7, Heal +7 {+12, +17}, Kno {Dungeon/Engineering/History/Planes/Religion} +5, Perform {Dance} +3, Pro {Torturer} +7, Sense Motive +7, Spellcraft +5, Survival +7
Hijiro wrote:
Hijiro shrugs and puts his tunic back on.

Silena smiles warmly a Hijiro.. and gently caresses his check, "..thank you... friend Hijiro... but there is no need for your valorous offer, Sonya's robe will suffice... nicely until I return it, annon."

Then in a lower voice she leans close and whisper only for his keen ears, "..plus.. I don't want you trying to get undressed right now.. being the only warrior-type while the enemy is still present... be strong and wary brave one! This is not over... just yet."

Her tone is gentle and friendly.. the scent of her flesh fills his senses, her breath stirring his skin{fur?}.. provocatively.. perhaps... other desires as well...

Silena moves to Sonya's side clutching the outer-robe tightly closed as she suspiciously eyes the departing Bugbears and Gnolls...

Never taking an eye off them she mutters to Sonya softly, "...THAT ... might have been a mistake... sweet Sonya. I intended to make a similar claim for the 'Midnight Lord' to seize control of Kalmarane under the assumption... hopefully to them, at least, that 'things would stay the same mostly', just with a new warlord, ME, giving the orders. At least until Princess Almah arrived to secure her control of the situation. At least that way.. I~ we... could be certain they would not scatter to four winds to be about other wicked mischief unknown to our watchfulness."

She sighs, "...do not feel slighted near-sister Sonya! I do not begrudge your ZEAL for your 'Dawnflower Goddess'... and I was proud of your boldness... even if I think perhaps keeping the 'vermin' all here thinking they could still be 'business as usual..', until the princess arrives to slap them ALL in irons... was a better option, what's done is done.. and maybe it in the end was for the best. But we will have to be doubly wary until the Royal Army arrives to secure this place."

She smiles warmly at Sonya .. and suddenly throws her arms around her in a hug of heart-felt affection. True to form as is the nature of half-elves.. they feel so very deeply and hate so very viciously.. their mixture of human and elven makeup ... making their passions run hot and near the surface of their personalities.

Silena luxuriates breifly in the soft, warmth of sisterly embrace and says, "No matter! Let me get myself re-clad in iron-skin then we can deal with this Xulthos. Know you this sweet Sonya .. the moment we learned that Kardswann was possessed I never had any intention of seeking his death. I know the evil that possessing spirits can wreak upon the innocent and unwary.. and I'll have no part in aiding the tragedy of their vile EVIL presence!"

Silena turns to head for the stair back up to the balcony and her gear pausing only long enough to say over her shoulder, "...OH... and put Kardswann in one of those large animal cages! He is still a Genie and can fly you know!"

---

Silena heads quickly up the steps uncomfortable feeling so unarmed... and secretly grateful she controlled the beast that she felt no urges for mayhem and slaughter! Perhaps she dared to hope she WAS master of the Beast?!?! There was so much to do and so little time.. the full moon was tonight.. she must try to resolve all this before it advent rising!

Silena returns to the balcony ignoring the slain gnolls in the room proceeding {C12} and the slain Ugruk, Kardswann's gnoll lieutenant, in the balcony room {C15}

She gets redressed in clothing and armor strapping on her weapons belts and draping her spiked chain around her body like and iron snake belt.

Comfortable .. now, no longer naked as a newborne babe.. she hefts Kardswan's, now HER, Great Axe; feeling it's balance and weight with some degree of admiration...

Silena cast's detect magic looking at the axe and finally noting the slain Ugruk.. looking for any magic on the slain lieutenant, on the axe or in the room.


HP 37/37; AC 18 (T 16, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Swashbuckler Rogue/5
skills:
acrobatics 18, bluff 10, climb 8, diplomacy 7, disable 14, esc artist 8, perc 13, perf: comedy 6, perf: dance 5; craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 14, stealth 14, know: local 9

Brave one? he thinks... boy she sure has me wrong. He smiles at her warmly though and half closes his amber eyes a moment as her scent fills his senses.... then sighs. No woman would really give me a moment's notice, not really, he muses, knowing he still looks too young for their honest attentions.

He re-ties his sash around his waist around his tunic, replaces his sword belt as well.

He helps usher Kardswann into one of the cages at Silena's behest and makes sure the cage is well locked.


"Have any of you heard of this Xulthos before now? If he is powerful enough to possess Kardswann, it may be a challenging battle. We had best prepare ourselves. Perhaps we can learn more of what manner of creature or man it is?" Barezata will seek to learn more from the dwindling visitors to the battle market before Sonya drives them all away.
Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Silena, you are holding a +1 lawful outsider bane greataxe. Ugruk had a potion of cure moderate wounds, a potion of expeditious retreat, a masterwork breastplate, a masterwork flindbar, 5 daggers, and a ring of feather falling.

Barezata - you remember mention of an 'interdict key' that the Lady Almah has in her possession, that ought to open the seal on the church crypt door.

Quite a lot of people (including all gnolls) have cleared out of the Battle Market, the only ones still here appear to wish to conduct honest trade.


Female Half {Drow}-Elf {Nidal} Fighter "Unbreakable" 1 / Cleric [ZON-KUTHON] 3 / War Priest “Champion of the Faith” 1 | AC 18{19 "20"} T 11 FF 17{18 "19"} | HP 38/38 | F +8{+14 heat} R +2 W +8{+10ench} | Init +1{+2} | Perc +6
Common Skills:
Diplomacy +7, Heal +7 {+12, +17}, Kno {Dungeon/Engineering/History/Planes/Religion} +5, Perform {Dance} +3, Pro {Torturer} +7, Sense Motive +7, Spellcraft +5, Survival +7

Silena will smile... wickedly hefting the Great Axe in hand...

She mutters, 'Oh sweet death... where have you been all my life?'

"I think I will name you and fitting that your first victim shall be this Xulthos and thus you will be... FIENDFELL!"

Silena takes the ring of feather fall placing it with a smirk on her left hand... and gathers the potions, and with a shrug the flindbar of some craftsmanship.

Stepping to the edge of the balcony Silena steps off to fall gently to the arena floor below.. like a blackened steel spiked angel of doom.. wicked Great Axe in hand!

Her grin is ...most unsettling in its glee

Silena hands the potion of expeditious retreat to Hijiro and the potion of cure moderate wounds to Barezata.

She turns to Sonya, "We should have the rest of the 'Lion's' adventuring party return to Lady Almah to tell her to make for Kalemarane post-haste as the power-base of the Warlord has been broken! We should rest ... to recover out magics and then storm the church crypt.. we will have to wait for the Princess to arrive anyways as she has the key to enter it.. if I recall correctly."

She ponders it for a second.. then says with a nod, "I think it is time we named ourselves as a party.. and I think i'll take the name of the now mostly disbanded group.. we shall be 'The Lion's of Kalmarane! fitting I think!"

[OOC: By the way... THIS is NOT the player doling out magic items on a whim .. it's Silena showing her noble's feelings of entitlement ...remember I will try to be fair and equitable in all splitting of party treasure.. but Silena is not a good person... so she may 'over-look' fairness on occassion.]


HP 37/37; AC 18 (T 16, FF 12); saves F +2, R +10, W +2; bab: 3; melee 4(+8), ranged +8; CMB 4, CMD 19; speed 30; init +5, Kitsune Swashbuckler Rogue/5
skills:
acrobatics 18, bluff 10, climb 8, diplomacy 7, disable 14, esc artist 8, perc 13, perf: comedy 6, perf: dance 5; craft: carpentry 5, sleight of hand 14, stealth 14, know: local 9

"Sounds like a good plan. Not that I need rest, since I have no magics to recover, but good for those who do. Perhaps we can make use of the market here to sell what we don't want and buy things we can use while we're here."


Female Human (Keleshite) Oracle 5 Init +2 hp 37/37, AC 17, T 12, FF 15, F +3 (+5 vs hot weather) R +3, Will +4

Sonya listen's to Silena's words, taking them in before softly replying. "I can not allow this depravity to continue. Some have accepted her mercy. They stay ready to do business. Knowing they can walk free ensures those who will not repent leave. If Lady Almahs sword came, some would claim false repentance to cling to their lives. They would become a plague in this reborn healthy city. Worse, it could happen that the repentant would die along with the deprave."

Sonya hugs Silena tightly. "I knew you would make the right choice. My faith in you never waivers. You fought with the deadly grace and mercy worth of a cleric of Sarenrae. I hope you know, she would welcome you into her arms. Her flame would cleanse you of any taint you carry from that wicked lord of yours." Sonya speaks, knowing her words will not be headed, but she will plant the seeds, hoping one day to save Silena.

Sonya will follow Silena up to the balcony shielding the half-elf as she redresses. Once the task is finished Sonya will draw the vestments of the High Priest of Sarenrae back upon herself. "Rest well my friend. I am going to tend to the people here, then cloister myself in the temple in preparation of tomorrows battle."

Sonya will move through the market lending healing and aid to any in need. She searches for slaves first, tending to any of the warriors wounds before freeing them of their captivity. She asks nothing in return from anyone she heals. Using her heal skill and her remaining spells as necessary.

As the sun begins to set, Sonya will make her way to the temple and enter the ash soaked ruins. Inside, she lays out her holy symbol and prostates herself before her goddess. She prays for the power to protect her allies in the coming battle, the strength of will to shield herself from the devil's controlling power. Sonya is fearful, if a creature can take over a genie, how are her allies to stand against it without the divine on their side. As she prays, her fears are lifted, as a spark of flame appears in her mind, growing as a new spell is burned into Sonya's mind.

The flames in Sonya's mind spark hotter, as she is filled with her goddess's power. The glorious heat is enough to burn her alive from the inside. Sonya rises to her feat needing to expel this wonderful power, and bring the Dawnflower's light to this ruin. She throws her hand forward as a scorching ray fires from her fingertips, its warmth burning the ash before her, and blowing back a healing breeze upon herself.

Tears flow down Sonya's face as she falls back to her knees praising the Everlight for her continued blessings.


Barezata's preparations are simple and private. She finds a quiet place and spends her time sharpening arrow heads and checking that her equipment is all in working order.


Female Half {Drow}-Elf {Nidal} Fighter "Unbreakable" 1 / Cleric [ZON-KUTHON] 3 / War Priest “Champion of the Faith” 1 | AC 18{19 "20"} T 11 FF 17{18 "19"} | HP 38/38 | F +8{+14 heat} R +2 W +8{+10ench} | Init +1{+2} | Perc +6
Common Skills:
Diplomacy +7, Heal +7 {+12, +17}, Kno {Dungeon/Engineering/History/Planes/Religion} +5, Perform {Dance} +3, Pro {Torturer} +7, Sense Motive +7, Spellcraft +5, Survival +7

Silena responds in kind to Sonya's fierce embrace...

"I know you fear for my soul my friend... but it is not fear alone that holds me to my service to the midnight lord. Myself.. the me inside all that I own that really matters is MY HONOR. In the end all any of us have is our Honor. I swore.. On My Honor long ago to serve the Midnight Lord... if he would grant me his power and save the scare little half-breed girl I was from the terrible things~ my family, my culture, and my heritage... that were all around her. And he did. ZON-KUTHON fulfilled his promise and gave me power to stand on my own to stand up to and fight for my freedom from the wills of others. And what does he require in payment? That I Willingly, inflict and endure pain and suffering in his name; he does not care that I reserve inflicting pain to my personal enemies or those deserving of such punishment.. the wicked, Evil, depraved and guilty... only that I remain faithful to my oath to him! I OWE him for my life. Maybe if I had met your sungoddess.. things would have been different... But MY HONOR demands.. I not break that oath."

"I would not be the woman I am without my honor... I would have been destroyed long ago. I am mildly allergic... on my own due to some fiendish blood in my ancestors... so my silver tattoo my silver jewelry are all ...painful to bear ..all the time... but they are a small part of the suffering in his name that I endure daily. It has been a part of me for so long now I do not know the difference anymore... but I have never been want of protection from harm or power to smite my foes!
I have endured and grown strong from my pains. I NEED my pain!"

She releases her and smiles, "I will rest... but first I will search the Battle Market thoroughly to make sure ALL the loot that is rightfully ours is claimed first and after I rally who may be rallied to defend the city. I will send the 'Lions' off to retrieve Lady Almah and her forces. Don't you stray too far... the city is not entirely without threats. I also need to go speak with Umdrella.. to inform her. I do not want Lady Almah's forces accosting her as per our agreement she helped us with information that was vital to defeating our foe, I'll not see her harmed."

Silena will indeed search the entire building thoroughly... with detect magic running, gathering any and all loot to her horse Night Scream... including armor and weapons of slain foes for latter split with the party. She will request that Calain take Dashki with him to the battle market to stand guard over both Dashki and the now caged Kardswann.

She will gather the remaining 'Lions of Senara'... Felliped and Oxvard... and send them off ...properly armed with weapons and armor from the Battle Market spoils to retrieve Lady Almah and her forces to march for reclaiming Kalemarane.

Silena will make her way to Umdrella's alchemical shop and inform the Harpy of the defeat of Kardswann... and warn her of the coming of Lady Almah's forces... reminding her of Silena's own promise to see to her safety.

Then she will return to the battle market to the Throne of Kardswann to begin prayer and devotions to her dark Lord, ZON-KUTHON, for greater power in his name. Silena will claim the nicest sleeping quarters in the battle market {likely Kardswan's}.. and rest for the evening.


male Elf Witch 5

After the dust settles, Samuel checks to make sure that the rest of the party is fully healed, and seeing that Silena has the situation under control, wanders around the battlemarket a bit before leaving a finding a quiet spot somewhere in town to commune with Spike, asking to be notified of when Lady Almah arrives.

Sorry about the short post, but between moving and Samuel not really knowing much of everything encountered in town before his arrival, I can't really think of anything else.

3,051 to 3,089 of 3,089 << first < prev | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Wareagles Legacy of fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2015 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.