Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Legacy of Fire

Game Master Megan Robertson


301 to 350 of 2,866 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Raulzig was so scared that he even forgot to tremble. His mind raced with the speed of light.
You bargain hard, gnoll... But you leave me no choice. My contact in Katapesh is out of your reach anyway.
The name Rayhan was spoken by the masters... but the Pathfinder Society has its own uses for the scroll before delivering it to its final destination. A fellow gnome wizard known to me as Gizarul Roofletud has received the scroll from me. I was not informed of his further plans, my job was to make sure the scroll gets into Katapesh.


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Sheeva listen to Raulzig and a slight smirk appears on her face she stays silent and turns her back and slowly walks away "I thank you for your cooperation young pathfinder." She then laughs and turns to one of her fellow gnolls and whispers something in gnoll. She turns back around and gives a slight bow. "Now if you'll excuse me I must be off." She reaches into her poket and bears a ring suddenly in a few moment a gray cloud surrounds the gnolls once it fades Sheeva is out of sight and the six gnolls bear there weapons it would seem the only option is to fight.

gnolls initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Initiative perception checks and actions please.

Desert battle.


male Elf Witch 2

Samuel continues to remain quiet, especially since the others seem to have this under control for the time being.


Oh shoot. I knew it was a bad idea, but seeing as Raulzig doesn't actually know anyone in Katapesh, coming up with a random name seemed to be equally ridiculous :(

Are the squares 5ft or 10ft this time?

Init:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Initiative1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
perception1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Pathfinders get behind me.

depending on where the others move,Calain will move to I28 and draw his lucerine hammer as part of the move, so he can aoo when the gnolls close


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Perception - 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Initiative - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


male Elf Witch 2

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Samuel pulls out his crossbow, loads it, and seeing that combat is inevitable, fires at the nearest gnoll.

attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
damage 1d8 ⇒ 2


Raulzig turned around, drew his crossbow and fired into the snarling gnoll silhouette between H'vok and Samuel. M30
Luck, 6 rounds left. AC17 this round.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Elf Ranger 1

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14(+2 more if vs gnolls)
Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Move to G19, drawing Waraxe as part of the move
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

As the smoke from the gnoll emissary drifts away in the desert wind, Urdaan bursts through, his waraxe in hand as he swings at the startled gnoll left behind.

HP: 14 AC: 19

Sorry about the wait guys!


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Hvok init:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Scorpion: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Garavel: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Turn order:
Scorpion
S.W
Hvok
Garavel
Ziggy
Calain
Pashaj
Gnolls
Urdaan

S.W:
You notice that Sheeva does not ave any tracks to indicate she fled meaning she used some sort of magic probably to teleport

Round 1

Scopion moves to N 28 and strikes the gnoll with it's claws 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d4 ⇒ 31d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 141d4 ⇒ 2 Neither hit.

Samuel fires his crossbow into the crowd but fails to hit the gnolls.

auto piloting Hvok this round: Conjures up a magic club and holds ground focusing on the flanking group.

Garavel Charges the gnoll in front of him with his falchion 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 202d4 + 5 ⇒ (2, 1) + 5 = 8 but doesnt hit the gnoll it laughs at him.

Zig fires his crossbow likewise not making it's mark.

Calain moves back to protect flank and bears his hammer.

Pashaj starts his performance and moves to G22

gnoll 1: moves to Pashaj and strikes 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 and misses like eveyone else.

gnoll 2: Attacks Garavel 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 and misses.

gnoll 3: also attacks Garavel 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 and misses :(

gnoll 4: Moves to Garavel and attacks with his spear like all the rest. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 what a surprise :(

gnoll 5: Move to attack Urdaan 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

gnoll 6: also moves to attack Urdaan but trys to get into a flanking position which give urdaan a aoo 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 141d10 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 he misses and then the gnoll returns the favor 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 but misses like everything else in this battle.

gnoll 7: strikes at the scorpion 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 what a surprise...

gnoll 8: Moves to attack Calain and most likely misses 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 yup.

gnoll 9: throws his spear at Samuel 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 why do I bother :(

gnoll 10 follow suit with 9 and throws his spear at sam 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 211d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

confirm crit:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
2d8 + 4 ⇒ (6, 2) + 4 = 12 +3 = 15 total damage on Samuel bring him to -9 :O the spear pieces into Samuels stomach and he falls to the ground half dead.

Urdaan you decapitate the gnoll in front of you his body than falls lifelessly to the floor his gnoll buddy behind you shrieks at the sight but also laughs as he sees his companion take down the witch in on blow.

Round 2 actions please and don't worry Samuel won't have you die this early Dm magically stabilizes you but are down till healed by allies or after battle.

Updated battle map.


Male Elf Ranger 1

Attack Action: Swinging at the gnoll in f23 (To Hit1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11; Damage1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10; if Crit1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 to confirm, 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 additional damage.)
Move Action: If the gnoll in f23 is killed, move to f18

Urdaan swings into the next gnoll without pausing from his last strike, moving to aid Garavel as soon as his foe is felled.


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

From rd1, Calain's Lucerine Hammer is a REACH weapon, so he gets an AOO on the gnoll who moved adjacent to Him, AOO1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

damage1d12 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

And curses his luck for missing.


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Sorry, I missed that we were posting actions as well. I was waiting to see the initiative order. Starting performance is exactly what Pashaj would have done, however.

Second round, Pashaj continues his performance, an Iroran battle ode. He takes a 5-foot step to F21 and makes a longspear attack against the gnoll in H22.

Attack - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
If it hits, it deals 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 points of damage.


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

We're in round 2, awaiting the Scorpion to go yes? I'll wait and post in initiative order to keep things simple. PS if Hav'k could move out of the square behind me I'd appreciate it, so I can 5ft step and attack the gnoll with reach again. Lots of enemies here, so trying to conserve HP, I think there's gonna be a lot of blood in this one. Also, ABILITY DAMAGE like we took last fight normally heals naturally 1point a day, but requires 8 hrs rest, so should still be in effect this fight


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Scorpion makes a full attack on the gnoll in front of him claws and stinger claw 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 61d4 ⇒ 1 claw 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 191d4 ⇒ 4 stinger 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d4 ⇒ 4

it then attempts to grapple the gnoll 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 but fails.


M Hobgoblin Druid 1
Wareagle wrote:

Sheeva listen to Raulzig and a slight smirk appears on her face she stays silent and turns her back and slowly walks away "I thank you for your cooperation young pathfinder." She then laughs and turns to one of her fellow gnolls and whispers something in gnoll. She turns back around and gives a slight bow. "Now if you'll excuse me I must be off." She reaches into her poket and bears a ring suddenly in a few moment a gray cloud surrounds the gnolls once it fades Sheeva is out of sight and the six gnolls bear there weapons it would seem the only option is to fight.

gnolls initiative: 1d20

Initiative perception checks and actions please.

Desert battle.

Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Move action draw my club
Standard:cast Shillelagh
Tell the scorpion to charge the one he is beside on the map(I am assuming that is an accident for now).
I will make the attack rolls once I know if I am there or I have to get there.

wareagle:
Did you really intend to start the battle with my scorpion already beside a bad guy? I am not complaining, but I don't think they would let a scorpion get that close to them during the negotiation phase.


M Hobgoblin Druid 1

I did not read ahead. Ignore what I posted except for the things your post did not handle.


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Hvok:
Thats what I had you do anyway and your scorpion moved there on first round and since he had highest initiative it was the first action he did not start there sorry for any misunderstandings. What is your action for this round.


Under influence of Luck and Pashaj's performance: +2 Atk and Dmg, +1 skills, +1AC
Hands shaking, Raulzig reloads his crossbow and tries to aim at the nearest gnoll, when he hears a scream and a gnoll's loathsome laughter. He put his gaze up just in time to see Samuel falling and a bloodied spear sticking out of his stocmach.
Raulzig let out a shrill shriek and instinctively turned away - only to see another gnoll straight ahead of him, thrusting his spear at Pashaj, who seemed to be deep in meditation.
"What are you doing, you ugly dogface! It's me who your stupid b*+@! wanted to get, not them!", Raulzig shouted louder than he ever thought he could.

Taunting the gnoll at H22: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Raulzig:
The gnolls have no idea what you just said they only speak their own language.


Wareagle:
Fair enough, but neither Taunt or Intimidate description say that it's a language-dependent ability?

To further distract the gnoll from its target, Raulzig took a lockpick from his belt and threw it at the monster. When the gnoll jerked his head towards him, Raulzig made a face and used the universal domination gesture - a pelvic thrust.


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Calain and Garavel still have the con damage.


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Think it's your turn H'vok, then me. Wanna flank? :)


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Hvoks action: move to I 30 and attack with his Shillelagh 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 182d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 5) + 3 = 9 he bashes the surprised gnoll in the side of the head a blow that should have felled it yet it still stands only barely.

Will autopilot your characters during combat if posting is not frequent just to let everyone know.

Garavel strikes at the gnoll in front of him with his giant blade but once again fails to hit.1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 142d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 3 = 8


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

5ft step back I think that would still count as flanking so he trys to bash the already wounded gnoll with his hammer 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 151d12 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Th wounded gnoll surprising dodge the attack that would be fatal.

Pashaj you take a step back and skewer the gnoll making it dead.

gnoll 1 is dead
gnoll 2 attacks Garavel 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 confirm crit 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
gnoll 3 attacks Garavel 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
gnoll 4 attacks Garavel 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
gnoll 5 is dead
gnoll 6 attack Urdaan 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
gnoll 7: strikes at the scorpion 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 121d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
gnoll 8 attacks Hvok 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 121d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
gnoll 9 runs at Hvok drawing his scimtar during move and attacks 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
gnoll 10 moves to Samuel to grab his spear and then turns his attension to zig

Urdaan attempt to decapitate the other gnoll beside him but misses.

wounds and damge taken:
samuel unconscious but stabilized
hvok - 6hp
Garavel - 9hp
scorp - 4hp
gnoll #8 - 9 hp
gnoll #1 and 5 - dead

won't be able to post till about 4 or so tomorrow so went ahead with all actions this round round 3 actions please.

MAP


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

hope the gnoll at i29 is alive cause it wanna kill it. this is my rd2 action, will post rd3 after the others tomorrow, ACTIVATE RAGE

Sermonic Buffed, Raging, Flanking Attack1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 27

Take that, dog-face
2handed, Sermonic, Rage, damage1d10 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 = 12

IF the damage is enough to drop the Gnoll, move around to G31, to set up flank for Havok in rd 3. If Gnoll not dead then don't move.


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Pashaj maintains his performance and moves to D17 via C18 (to avoid an AoO in case the gnoll has reach). From D17, he attacks w/ flanking.

Attack roll (Longspear) - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
If it hits, it deals 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 points of damage.


Raulzig heard what could be called a macabre parody on human laughter from behind. He turned around and saw a hideous two-legged hyena about to draw the spear from Samuel's lifeless body. The monster's maw was snarling, vile saliva was dripping from its jaws.
Raulzig's little face contorted with revulsion and anger as he discharged his crossbow at the gnoll.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
AC17
Move action - reload


Male Elf Ranger 1

Attack Action: (To Hit1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20; Damage1d10 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14; if Crit1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 to confirm, 2d10 + 12 ⇒ (9, 3) + 12 = 24 additional damage.)
Move Action: Move to H18
HP: 14 AC: 19

Urdaan steps inside the gnoll's guard and swings his axe into its underbelly. Without a second glance, he whips around and races to Garavel's aid.


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Howling like a madman, Calain continues to press the attack.
Tis a sad day when a good DOG needs to be put down. Bwahaha!

2 Rage rounds used. Round 3actions: If previous Gnoll dead, move to G31 and attack Gnoll. If first one not dead, remain in place and attack again from flanking, 2 handed rage, Sermonic attack1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 20

Damage1d12 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 = 11


M Hobgoblin Druid 1
Wareagle wrote:

Hvoks action: move to I 30 and attack with his Shillelagh 1d20+4; 2d6+3 he bashes the surprised gnoll in the side of the head a blow that should have felled it yet it still stands only barely.

Will autopilot your characters during combat if posting is not frequent just to let everyone know.

Garavel strikes at the gnoll in front of him with his giant blade but once again fails to hit.1d20+7;2d4+3

Thanks. That is what I was going to do anyway. HP updated..

Round 3(?)
The scorpion tries to finish off the gnoll.
Attack 1 claw: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Damage:1d4 ⇒ 3
Attack 2 claw: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Damage:1d4 ⇒ 2
Attack 1 stinger: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Damage:1d4 ⇒ 1

Havok
Attack 1 enhanced club: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage:2d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 1) + 3 = 9
The +2 from flanking has not been added in.

Attempt to grapple:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

wareagle:
If I succeed on the grapple(grab) with the claw do you allow the remaining attacks to be made? Some GM's do, and some don't.


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Round 3 actions

Scorp attacks the gnoll with it's claws and successfully manages the grapple it with it's big pincers.

Samuel takes a nap.

assuming you mean the one at I 31 as Calain has reseved the other Hvok comes in again with his club bashing the gnoll flanking him you it's head asplodes and you are covered in blood and brains yum.

Garavel once again attempts to hit the gnoll this time he is angry and hopefully hits 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 232d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4) + 3 = 10 he cleaves off the filthy bastards head his blade continues aiming for the head of the one now scarred ****less of the fighters rage 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 92d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4) + 3 = 10 The gnoll ducks underneath the would be fatal blade and growls.

Zig you shoot at the gnoll hitting it right in the throat the gnoll reaches for his throat in pain but does not fall instead he yanks the spear out of the bloody corpse and turns towards you.

Calain you are Sanger today and you cleave some evil the gnoll croaks and attempts to dodge you mighty swing but cannot and it is crushed. If anyone got that you are awesome.

Pashaj you rush to Garavel aid as he is clearly outnumbered but the wary gnoll sees you coming and slaps you spear aside.

Hvok:
In this case I would alow both claw attacks not stinger as it makes sense cause it you know grapples with it's claws.


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Gnolls actions:
forgot witch is which here so naming by there local.

N29 is grappled therefor just kinda attempts to pull out off the hold but gets nowhere.

One by sams half dead body moves to J15 and attacks Zig with his spear 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 171d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 stabling you right in your shoulder fresh blood drips and the gnoll smiles and give a hideous laughter seeing as it is more lucky than the other of it's folk. yous at 1 hippopotamus points now zig :O.

F23 attacks Urdaan once more but this time without the aid of his ally who's head now rolls on the sand nearby. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

other two focus on garavel and keep their flanking positions 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 191d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 171d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 Blood flows free from Garvels body as he falls down to the ground you can hear the gnolls hideous laughter.

Urdaan seeing your fellows fall is not the most pleasurable sight and you cleave the gnoll in two severing it's body from it's legs.

Injurys there are lots.
Zig at 1 hippo
Cal and Pas are a okay
Hvok is down 6
Urdaan down 4
Scorp down 4
6 gnolls be dead
one killing everyone is down 7
flankers are a okay
Scorp battler is down 7

Turn order mostly for my reference:
Scorpion
S.W
Hvok
Garavel
Ziggy
Calain
Pashaj
Gnolls
Urdaan

And now begins round 4 yay...

The map


EDIT: sorry posted too fast. 1 Hippo point isn't too good :/
Raulzig felt so much pain as he never had to endure before. This was far too much for him to handle. He ran for his life, away from the fierce beast, leaving a trail of blood on the sand behind him.
Using Withdraw action to move to D21


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Pashaj moves to E23 and casts protection from chaos on Urdaan. He maintains his sermonic performance (2 rounds left after this one).

Also, Pashaj is down 2 hit points. He took 3 points of damage last night from the lizards, and so only healed on overnight.


Male Elf Ranger 1

Wareagle and Pashaj:
In my last post, I had listed a move action to put me in H18. Had I missed something that didn't allow me to take that action? I included Pashaj because if I'm in that square, it might change how you want to position yourself for the round. If I couldn't move last round for some reason, then I'll take that move this turn, as part of a charge.


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1
Urdaan Einalf wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Wareagle and Urdaan:
If that's the case, Pashaj will move to I19 instead, and take the same action. That's actually far more ideal, as I can be in that square and still threaten the gnoll in H17.

Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Calain, wanting to continue the killing and protect the gnome, uses his reach weapon to attack the gnoll in I25 Take care little pathfinder, leave the killing to the MEN!

Sermonic rage attack, 1 round left1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 = 10
Damage1d12 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 1 = 19


Male Elf Ranger 1

Attack Action: Bonuses from Sermonic Performance, Favored Enemy (To Hit 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23+2 if I have to charge; Damage1d10 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17; if Crit1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 to confirm, 2d10 + 14 ⇒ (2, 7) + 14 = 23 additional damage.)
Move Action: Move to E16.(if charging was required to move, ignore this)

As the gnoll crows over Garvael, Urdaan strikes it down, and steps over its corpse as he stalks toward the next one.


M Hobgoblin Druid 1

Scorpion tries to maintain the grapple, and will choose to do damage if successful: grapple attempt:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
If the grapple is maintained->Damage:1d4 ⇒ 3

If the scorpion kills the gnoll I will let you decide its next action. If it does nothing I will have it move toward that gnoll that is fighting Samuel. If the gnoll lives I won't redirect its attack.

H'vok will move to engage the gnoll that is fighting Samuel.

Attack 1 enhanced club: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage:2d6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 3) + 3 = 10


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Scorpion maintains grapple and strikes at the gnoll it stands still though quite severely wounded.

Hvok you rush to Zig and Sams aid and attempt to bash the gnoll and make it dead the weary gnoll easily reflects the blow with his spear and growls at you in response.

Ziggy runs away...

Calain you also rush to their aid but the epic gnoll manages to dodge your strong sweep.

Pashaj moves to E23 and casts protection from chaos on Urdaan. He maintains his sermonic performance (2 rounds left after this one).


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

gnolls:

Garavel flankers turn towards Urdaan seeing him being the biggest threat to them. They run at him spears at hand. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 They have no aim and stuble with their spears both missing.

N29 trys to escape the scorpions vicious grasp but cannot break the hold.

Other one attacks Calain 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 nicking his side leaving a long gash.

Urdaan you swing your axe in a wide swing hiting directly into the gnoll thick skull.

Turn 5.

Map


Am I threatened by the gnoll at F21? As far as I can tell, I shouldn't be, as the spear doesn't have reach.

Raulzig turned around, only to see a gnoll 10 feet behind him. In his state of shock he couldn't tell whether it was the same gnoll or a different one, and he didn't care. To prevent the gnoll from reaching him, he threw back a piece of butter and shouted a command word, then immediately ran further to A20. The sand between him and the gnoll became slippery and greasy.
Grease at E20-F21. Reflex DC14


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Pashaj moves to J23 and attacks the gnoll in J25 with his longspear.

Attack roll (w/ flanking) - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
If it hits, it deals 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 points of damage.

Pashaj maintains his performance.


Male Elf Ranger 1

Attack Action: Attacking the gnoll in F21 (To Hit1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10; Damage1d10 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17; if Crit1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 to confirm, 2d10 + 16 ⇒ (9, 9) + 16 = 34 additional damage. There's an additional +4 to the 'to hit' rolls if the gnoll is prone from the grease spell)
Move Action: Move to F28 if gnoll is dead, if not, stay put.


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Calain, beginning to tire tries again to finish off the Gnoll he is fighting. A 5ft step to H25, brings him a little closer to his allies...

Rage, Sermonic, Attack1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 = 12
Damage[dice]1d12+9+1[/ooc]

Die! Damn You!Die!


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Gnolls reflex save:1d20 ⇒ 19

Calain how many rounds do you have left for rage?


M Hobgoblin Druid 1

The scorpion will try to maintain the grapple, and H'vok will attack again.

Grapple check to maintain.1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage:1d4 ⇒ 3

Havok
Attack:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
damage:2d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 3) + 3 = 11

Calain you mess up the bbcode for you damage attack

Wareagle-->That grab modifier is used on the initial grapple check, but it should not count towards maintaining a grapple. That is why I am adding 6 instead of 10. I messed up last time.


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Scorpion manages to rip the gnoll apart with it's large pincers.

Hvok you bah the Gnoll in the back with your club breaking it's back it then falls to the floor lifeless.

Zig you call upon your magics and cause the area around the gnoll to be covered in grease the gnoll desperately tries not to slip and fall and manages to hold his footing.

Calain Seeing the gnoll felled you turn your attentions to the only one standing and charge it. however it sees you coming and blocks your powerful blow.

Pashaj the other gnoll is felled and so you attack the only living one you don't have to move since you got reach but you miss.

The only standing gnoll makes a loud shrieking howl that could probably be heard for miles it is soon after returned by another howl which seems to come form a few miles away in the direction of the Temple. It then turn it's attention back to Urdaan and strikes at him for his last time in one final moment hoping to take you down with him. You dodge his futile attack and return the favor swing at him like a beast with your axe he deflects it aside with his spear.
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Turn 6 probably last.

Map


Raulzig felt that his strength abandons him. He still had a bolt loaded in his crossbow. Falling to one knee, he took a shot into the combat, without even trying to aim at the gnoll, just testing his luck.
I should have ended my last turn at A20.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage:1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Move action-reload.

301 to 350 of 2,866 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Wareagles Legacy of fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.