Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Legacy of Fire

Game Master Megan Robertson


1,101 to 1,150 of 2,993 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

Hp 11 - Initiative +3 Perception +7 AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +2

My name is Zahir. I am searching for a group that was destined for Kalmarane. I heard about it and thought to try and get work with it. The halfling stands his full 3'3 and tries to look 4'.


M H, Keleshite, Sor 4, Init. 9, P 2, AC 13, T 13, FF 10, HP 26/26 , F +3, R +4, W +5 (+1 electricity)

"Ow, get off my toes." Jengren feels the halfling trying to make himself a bit taller.


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Work is it, little man? You have found the advance party of the Caravan you seek. Whether you are fit to fight the Battle to come is the princesses decision. But you remain unknown to me. I am Calian. Champion and God of the Arena's in Katapesh. These creatures are the Pugwampi, who have chosen to honor me such as I am able to share with them the glory and possibilities to come. Treat them with respect and no harm will come to you. Join me inside. We make preparation for the Princess's arrival. And there are others you will work with should you be deemed worthy.


M H, Keleshite, Sor 4, Init. 9, P 2, AC 13, T 13, FF 10, HP 26/26 , F +3, R +4, W +5 (+1 electricity)

Jengren follows the self proclaimed "Champion and God of the Arena" smirking to himself. A bit egotistical. Jengren's hands are free and he is careful not to make any sudden movements.


Hp 11 - Initiative +3 Perception +7 AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +2

Ok.... Zahir scratches his head in puzzlement. Lead the way and what are Pugwampi? Hope that guy hasn't been in the sun too long.


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Pugwampi are the small beings you see running about here, friend. I will explain later. Let's see if we can find the Holy Man and the Pathfinder's.

Captain invites the newcomers to have a seat in the chapel, with a runner grabs the others.


Raulzig arrives to meet the newcomers, driven by a short, very excited Pugwampi dragging him by folds of his clothing.
"Well met, travelers! My name is Raulzig, I was commissioned by the Pathfinder Lodge in Absalom to join the expedition to Kelmarane. My purpose is collecting information about its history for further academic research."

He smiles broadly at Zahir, clearly happy to see another normal-sized person amidst the towering humans.


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Ahh, little pathfinder. I have done you and our group a great service this day. I found an ally who is actually shorter than you. Though the way he carries himself I believe I spot a warrior. As for our new human companion, I have yet to make his skills but judging by his arm, killing is not it. You are a Sage, perhaps?.


M H, Keleshite, Sor 4, Init. 9, P 2, AC 13, T 13, FF 10, HP 26/26 , F +3, R +4, W +5 (+1 electricity)

"Well good Sir, I have knowledge of certain mystical arts but I would not describe that as sagely." He looks at the self proclaimed God of the Arena and at Raulzig. "My talents rest in harnessing, manipulating and wielding magics in its raw unfiltered form."

He shakes his head, "You are correct, I'm not a front line
hand-to-hand warrior like you."
Gesturing with both palms upwards towards Calain. "However, I'm still an effective warrior in my own unique way."


Hp 11 - Initiative +3 Perception +7 AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +2

Zahir tries to ignore the short comment. I am a warrior and hunter. I am quite handy with bullets.

Zahir looks at Raulzig for a moment. I am Zahir. I have trained as a ranger. Is the goal of the expedition to see if Kelmarane can be re-opened.


male Elf Witch 4

After examining the carvings on the wall, Samuel steps back and instructs the guide he is ready to move on.


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Pashaj and Samuel are still with Digweed and separate from the rest of the group, correct?

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Yes...


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Pashaj will remain with Samuel as Digweed shows them around, barring any interruption.


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Calain answers. I believe that to be the princess's intention. We shall no doubt have to kill many Gnolls before they surrender. But such is the way of the world. Where are Pashaj and Samuel? Come, we will find and introduce you to our friends. Kindly walk in front please. We have just met and I am not ready to show you my back yet.


Hp 11 - Initiative +3 Perception +7 AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +2

Yet you expect us to show our back then? How about we wait here and someone is sent for the others? That way everyone has a chance to get more comfortable with everyone and no one is put in an uncomfortable position.


It was you who came here specifically to seek us out, and now you're afraid to turn your backs to us? Raulzig quips.


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Honestly? I figured the fact you weren't attacked en masse by us and dozens of Pugwampi when we spottedyou would show we were friendly. But if you wish we can remain here.

Duncan sits in a new up righted pew that the pugwampi had bought back in. He couldwait


M H, Keleshite, Sor 4, Init. 9, P 2, AC 13, T 13, FF 10, HP 26/26 , F +3, R +4, W +5 (+1 electricity)

Oh, boy!"Yes friends I will walk in front if you so desire. You are right we are here on good terms, let us all remain so. I have nothing to fear from you." He gets up and begins to walk as guided.


Hp 11 - Initiative +3 Perception +7 AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +2

Zahir was offended by being asked to turn his back because the other group did not want to turn theirs. He will wait here as he did not sneak up or try to hide or even present weapons when they arrived and saw that it was not gnolls. He tried to appear unthreatening and then told to turn back on a group that could be leading him to a trap or worse? He will let Jengren go and he will stay under guard.


M H, Keleshite, Sor 4, Init. 9, P 2, AC 13, T 13, FF 10, HP 26/26 , F +3, R +4, W +5 (+1 electricity)

"Raulzig, while the others sit waiting can you direct me towards the others so we can collect them and make our introductions." As Jengren begins to walk.


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

A compromise then. Jengren can walk in front with.Raulzig and you Zahir can walk beside me. Let's go meet our fellows then.


Calain offering a compromise? Raulzig looked at him with increased respect. Looks like this whole leadership thing was influencing him positively.
"This seems like a fitting decision. I hope you'll accept it Zahir. Let me try to find the others, they're probably still around the inner courtyard."
Upon finding the others, Raulzig exclaims:
"Looks like we have company! A mage and a warrior seek to join Lady Almah's cause of liberating Kelmarane. Make them feel at home."

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Nice role-playing... carry on :)


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

I was gonna go with CALAIN SMASH! But remembered he's good.

Calain walks along with Zahir behind Ziggy and the Mage. He wasn't worried, just wanted Sammy and Pashaj to check them out. He was not a judge of a man's worth beyond his sword arm.


Hp 11 - Initiative +3 Perception +7 AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +2

Peace be with you. That is fine with me. I just bristled at the way things were said. My pride jumped into my mouth. Please forgive me and allow us to continue.

Zahir is upset with himself for getting out of whack but doesn't feel like he did nothing wrong other than speaking too fast.


M H, Keleshite, Sor 4, Init. 9, P 2, AC 13, T 13, FF 10, HP 26/26 , F +3, R +4, W +5 (+1 electricity)

After reaching the inner courtyard and listening to Raulzig make his announcement Jengren adds, "I'm called Jengren Dsustrun, I am a traveler with my friend," motioning backwards towards Zahir. "I am here to offer my talents and services in liberating Kelmarane."


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

"I am one called Pashaj. It is good to meet." Pashaj bows courteously, but his wary eyes still track Digweed.


male Elf Witch 4

Samuel looks up from the carvings to appraise the newcomers. "Lady Almah will ultimately have to be the one to decide on you, of course, but for now, greetings and well met. I am Samuel, and this (pointing to their tour guide) is Digweed. Will you be joining us on the rest of the tour of this grand facility?"


M H, Keleshite, Sor 4, Init. 9, P 2, AC 13, T 13, FF 10, HP 26/26 , F +3, R +4, W +5 (+1 electricity)

"Greetings Pashaj, Samuel and Digweed." He looks back towards Calain, "It would be my pleasure to join you on this tour."

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

"Hello," says Digweed. "Do you want to see the rest of the courtyard or go and look in the buildings? Most of the bits we've been using is to the south - kitchen, dining room and sleeping areas - we don't go in the north 'cos there's something nasty in there!"


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Pashaj turns his head to Digweed, giving his full attention to the pugwampi for the first time. "What curse or creature lurks there?"


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Nasty? Does it need Killing?
Calain looks at Digweed with interest.

Well my new friends, perhaps we may see your prowess? Care to offer me a flank, Zehir?
He speaks as he brandishes his blade.


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

"A swift foot and swift blade can lay low many a foe, but there are threats which cannot be met with steel. Stay your eagerness." Pashaj speaks lyrically, but keeps his eyes on Digweed. "Tell us what you know."


M H, Keleshite, Sor 4, Init. 9, P 2, AC 13, T 13, FF 10, HP 26/26 , F +3, R +4, W +5 (+1 electricity)

Jengren simply listens with interest. His eyes turning to Digweed.


Hp 11 - Initiative +3 Perception +7 AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +2

Something nasty sounds like it might need to be taken care of. I offer my assistance.

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

"Smelly flying critters," says Digweed. "Them that goes in do not come out again..."


male Elf Witch 4

"Lead the way, Calain. If it's something that fights, we'll beat it; if not, we will deal with it as appropriate. Either way, it will need to be dealt with, so show the way, Digweed."


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Flyers eh? Big or small and are there a couple or lots and lots?

Calain keeps his Nodachi in one hand and pulls a Chakram with the other. He follows Digweed .


M H, Keleshite, Sor 4, Init. 9, P 2, AC 13, T 13, FF 10, HP 26/26 , F +3, R +4, W +5 (+1 electricity)

"Do the flying things swarm?" Jengren asks Digweed. Before we enter the area, or room, with the flying critters Jengren will cast mage Armor on him self.


Hp 11 - Initiative +3 Perception +7 AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +2

Zahir makes sure his flasks are ready when he hears Jengren ask if the the things swarm before preparing his staff.


Raulzig locks and loads his crossbow, trying to look threatening but producing more of a comical effect.
I built a 17th level version of this character for a Witchwar Legacy game and he hits for 100 HP with a +4 flaming crossbow :rawr:


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Coming upon the door to the room in question, Calain nods for Raulzig to open the door.

I'll go in first and either throw my Chakram or kill it with my Nodachi. If it's some sort of swarm, you mages blast it. Don't worry about me. I can take it.


M H, Keleshite, Sor 4, Init. 9, P 2, AC 13, T 13, FF 10, HP 26/26 , F +3, R +4, W +5 (+1 electricity)

Jengren forewarns " my attack will involve several lightning bolts."


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

I'll go in and step left of the door then...


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Pashaj takes firm grip of his longspear and follows a half-step behind Calain.

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Digweed leads you briskly to A9 (Map, if you need to refer to it). This small antechamber appears to be a place for reflection before the monks gathered in the chapter house at area A10, his destination where the 'nasty dirty flying things' are. Carvings of religious significance to the cult of Sarenrae line the walls, but none feature Vardishal.

"I's scared to go further," whispers Digweed, shivering a bit, as he points to a half-open door. It's quite dark beyond, but you can make out an austere octagonal chamber has a tall roof and an aerie of leering gargoyles perched atop each point where a wall meets another wall. An unholy stench of rotting meat, dried blood, and animal excrement hangs heavy in the air, no doubt from the fine crust of gore, animal carcasses, matted leaves, and guano covering the floor.


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Calain appraises the room.
The room is a dead end. I'll go in, but if we need to come out, whateveris in there isn't going anywhere. Pashaj, light my armor please. Makes me a better target.

Calain waits for Pashaj to enchant his armor (or any buffs) and heads in. His Nodachi in one hand and Chakram in the other.

Perception1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


male Elf Witch 4

Samuel wrinkles his nose a bit. "We will need to clear this room out once we deal with the problem. I'm sure there has to be better places for a garbage dump." He ponders what kind of flying creature could stand to live in that putrid stench. Knowledge (untrained) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 +4 if it might fall under arcana or planes


Hp 11 - Initiative +3 Perception +7 AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15 Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +2

Zahir will follow Calain. He has his staff sling ready but reaches yet again to feel for his flasks.

He waits for the light and then tries to do his best to peer into the darkness.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

He also tries to identify the droppings better.

Know:Nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

1,101 to 1,150 of 2,993 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Wareagles Legacy of fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.