Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Legacy of Fire

Game Master Megan Robertson


701 to 750 of 3,003 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Male Elf Ranger 1

Urdaan makes certain his shield is strapped tightly, and sets himself to take point as soon as the door opens.
I'd like to take total defense actions from here until otherwise said, putting my AC at 23(16tch/17FF)


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Let's do it


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

With one swing Calian brings down the stone wall and Urdaan dashes through the dust and rubble to find a dimly lit room. This dismal chamber has only two noticeable features, the most prominent being a ten feet square section of beaten copper in the center of the floor. The other feature is a copper arm sticking out of the north wall at the top of a two foot long slot. IT is unoccupied at this time and show no sign of recent use. a short set of stairs at the far end of the room leads down a few feet to a wooden door, on the western wall another wooden door hangs slightly ajar leading into what appears to be a short hallway.


male Elf Witch 4

Samuel will detect magic on the copper pieces to make sure that they aren't magical.


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Having followed Urdaan in and seeing no foes Calain is dissapointed.
What is that?


male Elf Witch 4

"Uncertain, but this place is definitely not what it appears to be, and while the diversion will keep us from joining up with our employer as soon as we would have liked, it was definitely worth visiting to ferret out it's secrets and remove a potential hazard from the area."


"If I had to guess, I'd say something should happen in the center when an object is placed into that arm. Does someone want to try and push it down to see what happens? Or maybe we should just leave it until we find something that fits there."


Male Elf Ranger 1

Urdaan remains at the ready as he enters, avoiding the copper floor sections as he glances about the room for further signs of its occupants.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Anxious to continue, Calain presses, Won't we have time to imvestigate AFTER we have killed everything?


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Wereagle?


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

"The frog that watches the water instead of the insect may be hungry, but the frog that watches the insect rather than the water may become a meal himself. We must be cautious. We must tread carefully." Pashaj stands very still near Calain. "The doors seems a more obvious path, but perhaps we should seek to understand this device before we proceed. I am not schooled in such matters, but there are some here that are."

The priest turns his attention to Raulzig and Samuel. "You have called yourselves Pathfinders. In the matter of our path, I defer to you."

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

MEGAN TAKES OVER

Suddenly, the earth heaves beneath your feet! Walls begin to tilt crazily, stones tumble... it seems the whole place is coming down around your ears.


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

"The very earth speeds our considerations." Pashaj falls to one knee and clasps his hands, beginning a chant.

Perform (Oratory) - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

"Oh, Blessed Irori,
You cleanse this, your temple,
Shield us who are within,
We remain devoted."


M Hobgoblin Druid 1

"I think we should be leaving. I hope my scorpion makes it out alright."


"Whether Irori is indeed involved or not, this commotion bears all signs of an earthquake. We must make haste before rocks start falling! Let's get out the way we came from."


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Come here, little Pathfinder, I will carry you to the door. The rest of you RUN!

Calain moves to scoop up the Gnome. With his speed he could get to the exit faster than anyone, but if the others didn't make it he wasn't getting paid. Besides Urdann seemed like he'd make a good drinking partner...


male Elf Witch 4

"I agree, I think it's time to leave." Samuel turns to leave quickly.


Male Elf Ranger 1

Urdaan brings his shield up to deflect a bit of falling debris. "Then we have an accord. Let's go!" He holds by the door until the rest of the group is clear, then follows with one last glance to the corspes left behind.

Dwarven:
[b]"As good a grave as any."[b]


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Still humming in rhythm, Pashaj stands and makes for the door.

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

The scorpion is also heading out as fast as it can scuttle.

Cracks are beginning to open in the ground, and you have to leap over them as you flee...


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

In case they are needed:

Acrobatics - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Acrobatics - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Acrobatics - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


M Hobgoblin Druid 1

If the crack are less 9 feet or less I will take 10 which will get me by. If not then I will have to roll.

just in case-acrobatics:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


I still have some rounds of Archaeologist's Luck left, for a +1 when needed.
Acrobatics:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


M Hobgoblin Druid 1
H'vok Brinestone wrote:

If the crack are less 9 feet or less I will take 10 which will get me by. If not then I will have to roll.

just in case-acrobatics:
1d20+9
1d20+9
1d20+9

I have a -1 to my acrobatics check, not a +9. I have no idea why I typed that.

My correct totals are

14
12
10


Male Elf Ranger 1

Urdaan grits his teeth and goes to make the plunge.


Acrobatics: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (18) - 4 = 14
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (18) - 4 = 14
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (20) - 4 = 16


male Elf Witch 4

"Hold on Spike, things are about to get interesting."

acrobatics 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
acrobatics 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
acrobatics 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Acrobatics1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Acrobatics1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Acrobatics1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Male Elf Ranger 1

Urdaan grits his teeth as a crevasse opens just shy of where Calain had been standing moments ago. "Watch your step, Calain, the ground's turned treacherous!"

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

It is a mad scramble as the complex crashes down about your ears, but eventually you find yourself out in the open again.


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Calain spits on the ground and places.the Gnome back down.
Good Riddence. Well, Garavel I think the place is officially cleaned out.


M Hobgoblin Druid 1

"Finally, now we can get on with what we were meant to do."


Male Elf Ranger 1

Glancing over at Garavel, Urdaan then gives a pointed look to the collasping temple. "I'm not certain, but I believe this is the type of situation that would generally be covered under the 'extra expenses' clause of a contract."

Bluff 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

Sense Motive DC 6:
Urdaan is trying, rather poorly, to hide a smile.


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Pashaj stands, dusting himself off. "Irori is not saddened by the loss of this holy place, which was but a collection of stones. Yet, surely he feels sorrow for those lost that were his followers, for they perished before they were ready to leave this world."


male Elf Witch 4

"I suspect that the earthquake may be the best thing for what remained of his followers if what we saw is any indication of what happened there." Samuel dusts himself off after making sure Spike was still comfortable after that excitement. "We should get moving to meet the others, there is nothing further to be done here."


M Hobgoblin Druid 1

H'vok looks around for his scorpion, hoping it escaped.


"Thanks for giving me a lift Calain, I hope I wasn't a burden for you as you jumped over those crevices."
Raulzig dusts himself off, careful not to step on Calain's spit.
eurgh
"Garavel, I think we should really set off about finding your employer, before she decides to void the contract."


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Yes. Let's go. I'll take Gnolls over paralysing undead any day.

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

The scorpion, rather dusty and extremely irritated, scuttles up to H'vok and climbs onto his left boot and squats there, waving its stinger.

Garavel looks at the debris of collapsed temple. "Odd," he says, "The ground rarely suffers such an upheaval hereabouts. Right, we'd best be on our way!"

With a lot of shouting and spitting (the latter from the camels) everyone gets organised and on their way.

... time passes....

As dusk falls and you begin to think about stopping for the night, a lone figute can be seen approaching...


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Everybody arm yourselves, we have company.

Calain gathers his Naodachi and stands in front of the campfire a giant imposing silouette in the night.


M Hobgoblin Druid 1

H'vok commands the scorpion to get off of his boot. "You are way to big for that."

Upon seeing the lone figure later on he pulls out his sling.

"I am a hobgoblin with a giant scorpion. I do not think I should do the talking."


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Only if we wanted to seem friendly.


Male Elf Ranger 1

Urdaan glances up from the ax he's sharpening and narrows his eyes, trying to get a solid look at the approaching stranger. "Doubt it's a gnoll, at least. Don't see those alone too often. That said, he sets a bolt in his crossbow and leaves it close at hand.


male Elf Witch 4

"Whoever it is, I would say it's probably conducive to not immediately attack. Chances are that if they are alone, they are extremely powerful and/or a bit desparate. Either way, not a good idea to test it in our condition."


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

"He who wanders alone in the desert is no friend or enemy to anyone." Pashaj says, sliding down from his camel. "But this one comes among us and will no longer be alone. Keep wariness and charity in equal part."

Stepping forward, spear in hand, Pashaj chants a greeting.

"Wanderer in the wastes,
Come forward, wear no mask,
Wear no shining baubles,
No hood over your face.
Laugh not, if you are sad,
Cry no tears, if content,
Be as you truly are,
That is how you find us."

Perform (Oratory) - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Liberty's Edge

Female Depemds on the game system (human in the real world)

Beautiful stuff, folks... keep it up!


M Hobgoblin Druid 1

H'vok looks at Pashaj out of the corner of his eye and thinks to himself "That one is way to trusting."


Male Human Ranger 1
Pashaj wrote:

"Wanderer in the wastes,
Come forward, wear no mask,
Wear no shining baubles,
No hood over your face.
Laugh not, if you are sad,
Cry no tears, if content,
Be as you truly are,
That is how you find us."

Perform (Oratory) - 1d20+7

Calain Yells to the wanderer, That means approach slowly. Hands by your sides


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Crap. Posted tired and used wrong avatar.


Raulzig gives his companions a puzzled look.
"Come on, we've taken on ten gnolls at a time, now we're afraid of a weary traveler? I think it's he or she who should be afraid of us - you still got ghoul blood over you, Calain."
Still, Raulzig decides to check out the unlikely passerby.
Perception with Luck activated:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Little pathfinder, I live in the blood of my enemies. You'll get used to it.

Calain keeps his stare square on the newcomer.
Megan is here guys. I think she's waiting on the new guy

701 to 750 of 3,003 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Wareagles Legacy of fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.