Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Legacy of Fire

Game Master Megan Robertson


1 to 50 of 2,614 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Campaign Start

As you walk through the streets of Solku, you see your destination a slew of camels (8 in total) reined in at the North Gate and the already recognizable figure of Garavel, with customary cigar in mouth. He appears to be arguing with a small bald rotund Dwarf merchant dressed in ripped and stained clothes. As you approach you see five other figures, differently attired, some with weapons, others unarmored, also approach the two men. The merchant stares in shock at the gathering of the six men "Calm yourself Rogar these are the men I recruited for my "little" mission" Garavel stops to take another puff of his cigar."So this is what you brought together one ex gladiator, a Bloody witch, A pretty boy, A tall zealot and whats this a Hob you must be over your head...".Rogar says in response "And what about Urdaan Einalf you've heard of him no, the great and legendary caravan guard". looking to the the elf wearing the dwarven crafted mail, he then Laughs heatily at his comment."you think they can handle the job roads are pretty dangerous nowadays".says the dwarf "think of it this way.." Garavel says before continuing "your future, Rogar, and everyone Else's...is in their hands" More laughter ensues "Ok, that's enough of that"He says then turns and faces the group "you lot, Please mingle get to know each other" Says Garavel referring to the group "your life literately depends on it, now I have to see a man about our ride". Smiling, Garavel walks off with Rogar towards a nearby awning with shade, leaving the six of you standing in front of the camels. Yes adventure certainly awaits....

Everyone expet Urdaan please make a DC 15 knoledge local cheack to read spoiler

DC 15 knowledge local:
you've heard of the Caravan gaurd Urdann before aparently single handedly held off a Flind and two gnolls is quite renown as a gnoll hunter

This is your time to interact with each other describe yourselves etc. will continue when everyone has a chance to post


M Hobgoblin Druid 1
Wareagle wrote:

Campaign Start

As you walk through the streets of Solku, you see your destination a slew of camels (8 in total) reined in at the North Gate and the already recognizable figure of Garavel, with customary cigar in mouth. He appears to be arguing with a small bald rotund Dwarf merchant dressed in ripped and stained clothes. As you approach you see five other figures, differently attired, some with weapons, others unarmored, also approach the two men. The merchant stares in shock at the gathering of the six men "Calm yourself Rogar these are the men I recruited for my "little" mission" Garavel stops to take another puff of his cigar."So this is what you brought together one ex gladiator, a Bloody witch, A pretty boy, A tall zealot and whats this a Hob you must be over your head...".Rogar says in response "And what about Urdaan Einalf you've heard of him no, the great and legendary caravan guard". looking to the the elf wearing the dwarven crafted mail, he then Laughs heatily at his comment."you think they can handle the job roads are pretty dangerous nowadays".says the dwarf "think of it this way.." Garavel says before continuing "your future, Rogar, and everyone Else's...is in their hands" More laughter ensues "Ok, that's enough of that"He says then turns and faces the group "you lot, Please mingle get to know each other" Says Garavel referring to the group "your life literately depends on it, now I have to see a man about our ride". Smiling, Garavel walks off with Rogar towards a nearby awning with shade, leaving the six of you standing in front of the camels. Yes adventure certainly awaits....

Everyone expet Urdaan please make a DC 15 knoledge local cheack to read spoiler

** spoiler omitted **

This is your time to interact with each other describe yourselves etc. will...

I don't have ranks in knowledge local/.

Should I do it anyway?


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

you can make knowledge local without ranks house rules :)


M Hobgoblin Druid 1
Wareagle wrote:
you can make knowledge local without ranks house rules :)

knowledge local: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18


Knowledge local: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Eeek! A scorpion! Samuel, do you see it too? I never thought they could be this huge! This thing is bigger than me! Is it poisonous? We must keep Spike away from it! Spike, come here, here boy! *makes funny noise*
Speak with animals: Spike, don't come near that thing, it will impale you on its tail and eat you alive!


Male Elf Ranger 1
Quote:
"And what about Urdaan Einalf you've heard of him no, the great and legendary caravan guard". looking to the the elf wearing the dwarven crafted mail, he then Laughs heatily at his comment.

Bluff: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6 A surprisingly short elf nods in acknowledgment.

DC6 Sense Motive:
Urdaan is attempting to hide a fair amount of embarassment at said claim

Quote:
"Ok, that's enough of that" He says then turns and faces the group "you lot, Please mingle get to know each other" Says Garavel referring to the group "your life literately depends on it, now I have to see a man about our ride".

"Well, certainly no pressure for our success, is there?" Urdaan comments dryly, before turning to the rest. "Very well then, what brings the rest of you on this...expedition?"


M Hobgoblin Druid 1

What is Spike?

"I am Hav'k, and yes I am a hobgoblin, but I was fortunate enough to be raised among the more civilized races. My loyal companion here is, well uh, I have yet to name him, but he is virtually harmless. Feel free to shake his claw. I would not advise touching the stinger though."
He then pauses for any takers on the claw shake.
"I am here because a friend of mine was last seen in the area we will be going too, and I would much rather go there with companions. At the very least I would like to know her fate even if it is a fate that is not desirable."


male Elf Witch 2

Knowledge (local) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

"I too, was raised among others than my own people, though most of them would consider my case to be a regression rather than progress. And do calm down, Raulzig. We've barely even started; I'm sure that by the time we're done, we'll have seen far worse. Spike is in my pocket, and if we are going to travel together, he should probably be introduced properly. I am Samuel, by the way, and this is my fellow Pathfinder, Raulzig."

As he spoke, the elf pulled a small hedgehog from a pocket of his beat up vest, who reluctantly uncurls itself after a minute, and whom the elf starts talking to. "Now do behave, Spike. You may know how to survive, but you have much to learn about social graces. Yes, I know how you feel about company, but really, I would think you would be used to it by now. Yes, I know that I'm not much better. That doesn't change the fact that we still must try." Setting the hedgehog on his shoulder on a spot obviously used for that purpose often, and reaching out to carefully shake the scorpion's claw, Samuel seems completely oblivious to the fact that to most people that conversation was entirely one sided.

The only thing the others hear is a brief response from the hedgehog to Raulzig, although only Raulzig, and possibly Samuel, understands it, "That is why I have spines, little one. Perhaps you should consider growing some yourself."


Male Elf Ranger 1
Quote:
"I am Hav'k, and yes I am a hobgoblin, but I was fortunate enough to be raised among the more civilized races. My loyal companion here is, well uh, I have yet to name him, but he is virtually harmless. Feel free to shake his claw. I would not advise touching the stinger though."

Urdaan accepts, if a bit hesitantly. A pleasure. I admit, your companion is unusual, even for the stalls of Katapesh. May I ask how you two came to travel together?

Quote:
"I too, was raised among others than my own people, though most of them would consider my case to be a regression rather than progress...I am Samuel, by the way, and this is my fellow Pathfinder, Raulzig."

Urdaan raises his eyebrows at the first and second points, and comments on the second. Pathfinders? And I thought this was a simple sweep and clean. What brings your lot?"


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Knowledge (Local) - 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4

"Pathfinders?" Pashaj hums as he considers the word. "I too seek a path, though my steps are of a different nature. I follow Irori, the Master of Masters. One of his mysteries brings me here, but I am unsure where it will take me."

Pashaj is a lean and muscular Vudrani. He wears a single layer of studded leather over simple clothing. His head is shaven but for a long braid that is roped around his neck and draped on his broad shoulders. A ceramic symbol of Irori is tied into his hair.


male Elf Witch 2

"That is something you would have to ask Garavel. He is one who requested our presence. I suspect that it has to do with the fact that the gnolls are not the only threat. Something happened in Kelamerane to cause it to become abandoned in the first place, and no one knows precisely what. We are here for that part of the task, I suspect. You are clearly here to deal with the first problem."


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

As the party chats, the discussions between Garavel and Rogar become so heated you can hear their conversation. "You had agreed to half payment now and half payment upon our return, you slimy insect!", yells Garavel. "Yes, but that was before I understood the magnitude of this venture", retorts Rogar, unintimidated by Garavel's taller form. "Eight camels do not come cheap, Garavel! And you're taking them into the gnoll-infested desert, where my babies are going to get eaten. if not worse. Deal's terms have changed, full payment now!" Garavel's cheeks burn with anger, but he continues, in a calmer voice "So, you want to change the terms of the deal, do you? Fine, you're right, Rogar, the desert is a dangerous place. I will let my superior, Almah, know we could not come to a deal and we'll pay full price now", as he reaches for his coin bag. "Good, I'm glad you were so understanding, Garavel", says the merchant, smugly rubbing his hands together, in anticipation of payment. "But you know, Rogar,", interjects Garavel right before opening the coin bag, "my lady will then have to report to her superiors, the Pactmasters of Katapesh, and she'll be sure to mention how uncooperative you were, and we'll all make sure the next job you ever find is cleaning out piss buckets with your tongue, you fat sweaty piece of..." Before Garavel can continue, Rogar jumps in, his voice trembling a little "Pactmasters??? You should have said so from the beginning, my dear Garavel, half it is, then, and I will throw in a box of those cigars you love so much. Deal?" "Deal", responds Garavel, looking quite content, as he looks over at the party. You each could swear he winked at you.

DC 15 Knoledge nobility for those interested in the pact masters

DC 15 knoledge religon:
The Pactmasters are the mysterious rulers of Katapesh and stand 7 feet tall. They wear layers of robes to hide their bodies and masks on their faces. No one actually knows how many there are or what they look like. They have a reputation for being quite vicious when crossed.

Continue your conversations:)


male Elf Witch 2

Knowledge (nobility) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Knowledge (religion) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

"It would appear that someone in high places is interested in this venture. I don't know if that bodes good or ill."


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

.Knowledge: Local1d20 ⇒ 1

"I am Calain, here for the same reason as Hav'k. Can't say I'm friends with the Hob, but I've known him a year and would trust him as much as any human stranger, if that helps you work with him. Kelamerane was the last place the woman we seek was seen and so here we are."

Diplomacy- Calain is TRYING to be nice1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Male Elf Ranger 1

Can all knowledge checks be made untrained, or just local? If not, I'll disregard the following

K:Nobility 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
K.Religion 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Quote:
We are here for that part of the task, I suspect. You are clearly here to deal with the first problem."

Urdaan smiles grimly. "Well, then best of luck to us both, eh?"


male Elf Witch 2

I have the Breadth of Experience Feat that allows me to do it.


Male Elf Ranger 1
S. W. wrote:
I have the Breadth of Experience Feat that allows me to do it.

Oh, I was asking in regards to myself, but cool to know! (Edit: wasn't sure if the house-rule applied to all knowledge checks)


Male Elf Ranger 1

Just looked upthread and answered my own question. Ignore my knowledge checks, sorry!

Urdaan glances over as Garavel finishes his 'discussion' and eases over toward Samuel. "That was...interesting. What can you tell us about these Pactmasters?"


Knowledge Nobility: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

Pashaj watches Samuel, awaiting his response to Urdaan's question.


Affronted by being called 'little one' by a hedgehog, Raulzig was visibly struggling between the desire to shake the scorpion's claw just to see what might happen, and his natural fear. Upon hearing Samuel's alarmed tone, however, he ceased moving, and only quietly muttered to himself: "people here send a hobgoblin to hunt gnolls. Truly, Katapesh is as amazing as the books say!"


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

@Raulzig"People watch slaves die here for sport, Pathfinder, and would sell you thier mother for a copper. Truly, Katapesh is a spot on the world's arse and your books be damned. Perhaps you'd care to write something accurate instead of reading tall tales."


Unphased in the slightest, Raulzig instantly produces a notepad from one of his countless pockets. "Why, this is precisely what I am here for! Accounts by the native tribesmen are an important part of any respectable ethnographic monography!" With that, he hastily scribbles several words in his notepad. "If we happen to have any free time on our travels, I'd be obliged if you could provide me with additional accurate information about the Katapeshi life. People in Absalom are always eager to know more about distant cultures!"


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Calain spits

"Native Tribesmen?, You need to travel more, Pathfinder. I am one of the Shoanti, stolen from my homeland to fight in the Arena. I can tell you plenty about the lash and pain and death, but stick with me on this journey. Better I explain by demonstration."


male Elf Witch 2

"It is possible for a place to have both kinds of stories, Calain, and indeed, most places do. While I agree that we must acknowledge the darkness as well as the light of civilization, we must also accept that the light is not entirely cancelled out by the dark in most cases. As for who the Pactmasters are, no one really knows for certain. They are tall, hide behind mysterious robes, and happen to hold the whole of Katapesh in the palm of their hands. Beyond that, no one really knows much. As I said before, whether their involvement is for good or ill, only time will tell."


Male Elf Ranger 1
S. W. wrote:
..."As for who the Pactmasters are, no one really knows for certain. They are tall, hide behind mysterious robes, and happen to hold the whole of Katapesh in the palm of their hands. Beyond that, no one really knows much. As I said before, whether their involvement is for good or ill, only time will tell."

Urdaan sighs and mutters briefly in Dwarven.

Dwarven:
Why are there always complications? Lucky Thurrin, getting to sit in the smithy and talk to clients, never has to wonder how the next job's gonna go fig-shaped...

"So it seems your organization's presence is more warranted than it would appear... He seems to consider his words in retrospect, and winces. "Not that I discount the value of what the Pathfinders do, or anything...I just thought we'd be dealing more with gnolls than ancient tombs or artifacts and the like.


M Hobgoblin Druid 1
Urdaan Einalf wrote:


Urdaan accepts, if a bit hesitantly. A pleasure. I admit, your companion is unusual, even for the stalls of Katapesh. May I ask how you two came to travel together?

"The short version of the story is that I was tested by Serenrae, and him not killing me was a part of the test. Ever since that time, which was just a few months ago we have been inseparable. Once day when we have time I will tell you everything."


Spoiler:
Right, I have now remembered to add known languages to the profile ;)

To Calain: "Oh, so you were one of those slaves who have to earn their liberty by participating in gladiatorial combat? Sure, I can respect that! I've seen a play like this performed on stage, about an ancient Chelaxian gladiator who had to fight the Emperor to clear his name and gain his freedom. In fact, my own mother played the role of the emperor's mistress there! But I suppose, the real life must be much more brutal, eh?" Raulzig looks at Calain's muscular figure and scarred skin with as much solemnity as a gnome could possibly muster.


M Hobgoblin Druid 1
Raulzig Turfoodle wrote:
Unphased in the slightest, Raulzig instantly produces a notepad from one of his countless pockets. "Why, this is precisely what I am here for! Accounts by the native tribesmen are an important part of any respectable ethnographic monography!" With that, he hastily scribbles several words in his notepad. "If we happen to have any free time on our travels, I'd be obliged if you could provide me with additional accurate information about the Katapeshi life. People in Absalom are always eager to know more about distant cultures!"

Seeing the gnome start writing, Hav'k ask, "What is your purpose among us. Are you just here to chronicle our adventures or will you be joining us in the danger if any arises? I am mostly asking out of curiosity since a hobgoblin hero being written down in any books would probably be a first. "

Havok then smiles for a moment before continuing.
"I have not had my first skirmish yet, and I am already having delusions of grandeur".

edit:addition
"I guess what I am saying is that if you are an adventurer what skills do you bring to the group."


"I could certainly attest to that, sir H'vak! I've read many an adventuring account, and few of them devoted more words to a hobgoblin than was needed to describe their swift demise. There is even a whole treatise on the tactics and strategy of assaulting hobgoblin tribes in the Pathfinder society library! I haven't read that one, though.

As for my skills - well, they are numerous, of course! I have extensively studied the craft of archaeology, which is a science devoted to researching the history so ancient as to predate any written records! As a renowned expert in this field, I was contacted by the Pathfinder society to provide my aid to this expedition, as there is some speculation that the ruined monastery of Sarenrae in Kelmarane had in fact been built on an ancient site of worship of another, more primitive faith. But as I told the Venture-Captain, such discoveries are not made by sitting quietly in the study among the musty tomes; you have to be in the field, feel the earth under your feet, breathe the timeless air - only then can the truth be uncovered.
And I must add, the truth presents itself only to those bold enough to go and search for it, gnolls or no gnolls!"

Bluff check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Sense Motive results:

While the essence of what Raulzig says is true, he is embellishing the facts and exaggerating his usefulness to the Society. He is also not too comfortable about facing actual gnolls. Yet he'd rather face a gnoll alone than go back.


M Hobgoblin Druid 1

Hav'k thinks to himself, "They are sending a renowned expert out with a bunch of unknowns who are not even a unified group, hoping we keep him alive? I also noticed he never mentioned exactly how he would be us use to us."

Sense Motive:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Hav'k then decides to not judge so quickly, thinking: "Well maybe there might be more to him than what I am able to see."


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

"if your curious about the pact masters you should speak to Almah, we will be meeting up with her in three days... as long as we are on scedulal", says Garavel, as he walks back to the party, box of cigars in hand. "Well, if you're all ready, grab a camel each and let's ride. There's an extra camel for supplies and stuff, if needed. Finally, it's a desert, so Pashaj and Hvok, I'm not bringing you along for your good looks. Pray to your gods and make sure you ask them for the ability to summon water, so we don't die of thirst out there. Anyone with waterskins can fill them at the well on our way out of town. You each will need to drink about 4 a day in the desert. I've packed extra ones on the spare camel, if you're short. And don't worry, we'll have plenty of time to get to know each other during this venture. Well, unless there's anything else, we're off." Garavel mounts his camel, reins in the camel with supplies, and rides out the North Gate at a slow pace, waiting for the party to follow.


OOC:

Unless I'm wrong, the rules seem to say that a Small waterskin holds 1/4 amount of Medium one. So I assume that Raulzig would consume 1 Medium waterskin per day, or could fill his own waterskin 4 times from a Medium one on a camel.

Another question - I couldn't easily find any special rules regarding Small characters on Large mounts (camels). Are there any restrictions, or do I assume Raulzig is equally fit to riding camels as everyone else?


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Raulzig:
I am assuming you are carrying small sized waterskins but Garvels are all medium you only have to drink one a day of his or any medium sized waterskin per day and lets just say theres a little midget camel just for you would give you no restrictions anyway


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Hah, Then lets get on with it. We've got a town to clear out and gnolls to kill. Mark well our journey, little pathfinder and see if you can think of a suitible handle for this little band of ours.


male Elf Witch 2

Samuel looks at the camels, seems to ponder something for a moment, and puts Spike back in his pocket, and mounts one of the camels after grabbing spare waterskins. Taking up a position in the middle of the group, he is ready to head out.


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Urdan, that axe and the tales I've heard say you are a warrior of note, shall we ride at the front then and leave our book loving journeymen closer to the cover of the wagons? Or shall we ride far to the flanks to provide warning and steal a few kills before the rest join the fun?


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1

"I ask nothing of Irori." Pashaj turns towards Garavel "The Master of Masters sends aid to those that follow his path with devotion. That, I can promise you. Nothing more."

He begins humming. It intensifies as it breaks into spoken verse:

"The sparrow that chirps for seed
Distracts the blind man who stands
With his fingers in his bag
Pinching meals for singing birds.
No serenity for him
His keen ear hears not the brook
But the squawk of hungry beaks.
The sparrow is perhaps fed
But the whispers of water
Are ignored and lost to all.
The silent quail that pecks earth
Without so much as a sound
Nourished from generous hands
And all the while most quiet
As not to disturb morning
And her gentle, secret sounds."

Perform (Oratory) - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

After his chant is concluded, Pashaj begins tying his supplies onto one of the camels. "May I assist any of you with anything before we depart?"


Having selected the smallest camel in a group, Raulzig came up to it and quietly muttered something. The camel lowered his head and they seemed to engage in a strange wordless exchange of sorts. After a brief pause, the camel kneeled down and Raulzig was able to tie down all his possessions. All done, he jumped up the camel's hump with a surprising ease, and trailed behind Samuel.

Take 10 on Acrobatics: 10+7=17


Male Elf Ranger 1
Calain wrote:
Urdan, that axe and the tales I've heard say you are a warrior of note, shall we ride at the front then and leave our book loving journeymen closer to the cover of the wagons? Or shall we ride far to the flanks to provide warning and steal a few kills before the rest join the fun?

Urdaan considers the question, glancing out over the desert. "I'd prefer the flanks. It allows us to keep sight over the entire caravan, and respond quickly enough to trouble at either end. Excepting particularly large dunes, we shouldn't have to worry as much about ambushes." He then smiles, perhaps with a bit of a feral edge. "And if we should take care of a few enemies before they reach the caravan, then we have just fulfilled our role in the group, have we not?"


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

Ha! I'm gonna like you, Elf. The flanks it is then! Ya,Camel.

Calain gives his camel a slight kick and moves of to ride from the flank, about a bowshot away so the caravan can cover him if he has to dash back.


M Hobgoblin Druid 1

"Well I guess that puts me at the front. Pasaj you care to join me, and my scorpion friend"
He then looks at Cain and Urdaan.
"With a giant scorpion leading the way, any bandits out here may prefer to go after you two first", Hav'k says with a smile.

Hav'k switches to his sling after getting on the camel's back.


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

As Garavel waits for the last of you to mount he yells out to the group Shall we travel in traditional caravan style, one camel after the other, or we can ride alongside each other? I have no preference, what do you want to do?"

caravan style looks like this:
xx
xx
xx
xx
or you can ride along side:
xxxx
xxxx
whatever you choose tell me what postion you take xs are camels


male Elf Witch 2

If we don't do the traditional, I would almost suggest:
xx
xx
xx
with a flanker on either side.
Either way, Samuel will take a spot in the second row.


m half-elven Lich 15 DM/10 Grandmaster DM

I prefer S.W.'s idea as that was what I was going to propose also. If Garavel does not agree then I have no preference either way since any enemies could come from the side or the front to get the same results.*

*I am assuming wide open terrain. If the land makes one style preferable then I would choose that one. If a knowledge check is needed for more info I am willing to make the check if I have that skill.


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

any style is fine with Garavel he just gave those as sugestions. from what I can tell order looks like this Pashaj and Hvok take front Samuel and Garavel in middle Raulzig and supplie camel take the back Calain and Urdaan flank tell me if im wrong


Male Half-Orc Wild Rager 2/Witch Hunter Inquisitor1 HP: 42/42 48/48 raging AC18/12/16-2 for Rage , F9/R4/W6+2 Fort/Will while raging Perception: +7, Init:+2

correct


M Hobgoblin Druid 1

That would be correct unless someone chooses to take the left and right flank positions. For some reason I saw 8 X's and assumed we had eight people.

PS: I think the two extra X's are Garavel and the supply wagon so I think Wareagle's last post is works.


Yes, Raulzig is happy to travel close to the supply camel ;) He will also be looking back time and again to make sure we're not followed (please let me know when any checks are needed). He will attempt to plot the expedition's course in his notepad with the help of his wayfinder.


Male Human (Vudrani) Cleric (Evangelist) 1
H'vok Brinestone wrote:
"Well I guess that puts me at the front. Pasaj you care to join me, and my scorpion friend"

"I will take your side."

I don't think Pashaj actually offered his name yet, but he would have told it to Garavel, who might have made it known.

1 to 50 of 2,614 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Wareagles Legacy of fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.