Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Left in Sandpoint (Inactive)

Game Master ulgulanoth


1,701 to 1,750 of 2,383 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>

Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Spoiler:

Agia wrinkles her nose at Durgen. "You OK?"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Spoiler:
the captain says to the others in a strange language then says, "Ofcourse, we'll take you to them right away" followed by some shouting the strange language as they start rowing into the depths of this underground river


Xochti resolutely follows her Uncle.

Spoiler:
When Durgen climbs down the well, Xochti stows her maul across her back, while surreptitiously watching the weeping woman.

Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 (To see if she's faking it. Or even if she is a she at all.)

Next, she checks the stone work of the well.

Stone Smithing Skill:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 (Looking for structural integrity or sabotage)

Looking to Aiga she raises an eyebrow at her last comment, then climbs over the edge and follows her Uncle, down into the well.

Climb Skill:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

"Throw more rope!" She calls to Agia.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Xochti

Spoiler:
well the woman is the mother of the child that fell down the well, by accident... but its a very well made well, over 200 years old, maybe much much older than that, doesn't look like human crafting... now for continuity sake by this point both Durgen and Agia are far gone down the well, which leads to an underground stream, you can follow them with a swim check or climb back up...


Spoiler:
In which case Xochti would be calling to the remaining players who have not yet had time to respond to the unfolding events. As in Hashar or Aiden.

Xochti resolutely follows her Uncle.

Swim Check:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

I guess it may be better to keep everyone together... so those who want to follow the group down the underwater river under the well roll a swim check DC10, those that pass read the spoiler

Spoiler:
You reach a rowing boat filled with 5 humanoid turtles dressed as pirates, Durgen, Agia and the child are already on the boat and they are being taken further down stream


Spoiler:
Xochti tries to follow as surreptitiously as she can.

Stealth Check:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Swim Check:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Got to love me this dice roller. (-_-)

Or Xochti follows in the boat with Durgen, Agia and the kid.


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

wow 41 posts later


I know. Fun in'it?


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Jump in!


Swim 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Though loathe to leave Sunset unattended Aden answers the call for aid. Running to the well and despite his new armor, climbs down and attempts to swim.

1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 8 - 4 = 15


Sunset settles in and makes herself comfortable. Using the time to get to know more about Eladri. (^_^)

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

The turtles stop the rowing boat and let the others climb on


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia helps pull the newcomers on board. "Glad you could drop in. These fine folks saved this little boy and are going to take us to some others they also 'rescued', aren't you, lads?"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

they all shout in unison "YAAAAAAAAAAR"


Xochti looks stoically a the four humanoids....then at her Uncle...Then at her Uncle's friend...

Seems perfectly reasonable. :P

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

The turtles row for a while until they come up to a small island under in the middle of an underground cavern-lake. There is a shody wooden tower and a small wooden fort of hasty build. You hear children like voices inside the camp but they aren't speaking common


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Had to be swimming right after I bought heavy armor, hehe.
Swim:1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

The half-orc drops in last struggling through the water, in is bulky armor.

[

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Hashar

Spoiler:
Yup you sink like a stone, the current washes you down to the lake where you are rescued by a bunch of humanoids with web hands and feet they look elf-like but are smaller, the ordeal deals 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8 non-lethal damage


Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

"Say...did any one hear a 'splash' just now?" She asks looking back the way they've come and she shrugs, surrounded by water as they are.


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia leads the kappas in a, uh, underground lake chanty until they arrive at the island. "Is this where the other people you rescued are, lads? And where's Hashar? Did he come with you guys?"

She's seriously considering becoming a river pirate with these guys as her crew, yarrrr.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"Erm, no... ya see this is where we live, humans go further down to where the other things also live, they pay us to take humans to them, they treat humans, make em all funny, HAHA, good practical joke!" says the captain

Xotchi

Spoiler:
there is something in the water, more adequately there are several things in the water, swimming, away from the island

Hashar

Spoiler:
you've been left on the edge of the island with the shanty town


Xochti moves to be on her guard, though she stays relatively close to her Uncle's side. She points,

"There? Over there. What's that moving in the water?"

Bringing to every one's attention that which she has seen.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"That be the nixies, they don't like us much"


Xochti nods at the turtle creatures explanation, though she has little to go on either way.


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"Are the nixies the 'other things' that take the humans? If not, what are they - what do they look like, at least?"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"Na the things that play with humans be Derrow, they be short, ghostly white and hairy like a brush, they dress in black and wear mask and stuff"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"They dress in black and wear masks... um, you and they shouldn't get along very well. Which one of you is better?"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"Yar we be better, far more fun to be around"


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Derro? Sounds bad. You sure they are nice?

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"Nice enough, some of their pranks go a little far but no one dies"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"But they have other kids like little Timmy here on their island? I think we need to go visit them, make sure they are well. Can you take us there?"


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Ulgulanoth:
The Half-orc spits out the water and stands up, "I hate swimming, WHAT ARE YOU CREATURES AND HAVE YOU SEEN OTHER'S FROM ABOVE?"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"Yar we can take ye there alright but first ye need to swear the pirate's oath"

Hashar

Spoiler:
"we are Nixie, we try to help those who fall in to go back to their homes, but the others won't let us"


Xochti moves to stand behind/besides her Uncle's right shoulder.

"I do not make Oaths lightly, nor cheap. What means this 'Pirate's Oath?"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"Yaar you'll be a full fledge pirate! and you get a hat and eyepatch like the rest of us"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"Yaar, lads, that sounds swell! How does the Pirate's Oath go?" Agia asks, bemused.

"Nobody is going to believe this dream when I tell them," she mutters quietly to herself.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"Yaar! I solemly swear to hold the pirate rules, one in ten of the booty stolen goes to the captain, never turn down a drink or a challenge, kill all who insult you, your captain or your ship! If I ever be found to break these rules may my heart be cut out of my chest and fed to the gulls!

the rest of the kappas cheer to this


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

ulgulanoth:
The half-orc scratches his head in confusion to these creatures, "Who won't let you? Bah! Have you seen other surface dwellers come this way? Damn waters, well you can help me and if any one tells you no I'll stomp them." With not caring about there reaction Hashar calls upon the energy of Gorum to give him strength.

Positive channel to heal:1d6 ⇒ 4


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"A bonny oath for a braw crew!" Agia cheers back, "D'ye have any grog, yar?"


Xochti remains silent...and looks to her uncle with a raised eyebrow...


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia looks around the boat and island. "Wait a minute, lads, we're missing part of our crew. Can't have that, can we? Can some of you hearty pirates row back the way we came in and see if you can find our bosun?"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

The kappa captain points at two of them and they get on the boat and start rowing off
"We got rum"

Hashar

Spoiler:
"The turtle people, they won't let us in to the fort because we're not pirates"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"I need rum."

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

The kappa captain goes over into the fort, shortly after he comes out with a filthy bottle of old and cheap rum. He carefully hands it over to Agia, "Ya can keep that bottle lass"


While the bottle ceremony s going on, Xochti continues to look around.

And also notes that her Uncle is rather...quiet...of late...


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia surveys the bottle glumly, wiping the neck with her sleeve and uncorking it. Sniffing gingerly, she takes a swig, then sputters. "Smoooth." She wipes the flare mouth clean with her other sleeve, then offers it to Xochti. "Welcome aboard.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Agia

Spoiler:
the rum tastes soiled and foul, like urine or something of the sort was used to dilute it


Xochti hesitantly edges towards the friend of her Uncle......

Sense Motive:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

She follows Agia's ritual of 'sniffing' at the contents.

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

And I shall await any DM exposition upon what her senses tell Xochti...(¬_¬)

Which, with rolls like these, will be 'It's perfectly safe'...(-_-)

1,701 to 1,750 of 2,383 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Left in Sandpoint All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.