Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Left in Sandpoint (Inactive)

Game Master ulgulanoth


1,501 to 1,550 of 2,383 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Treppa

Spoiler:
The armour is still there, holding an axe


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia ducks back in the room. "There's armor, or a guy in armor, or something out there. It's holding an axe."


Sunset looks at Hashar, Aden and Madwand,

"Well...want me to get its attention?" She asks with a mischievous grin.

Will await a party vote. Since Sunset being 'spontaneous' is not always...well...very actually nearly definitely always...a bad thing. :P


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

That's what I figure. We've got better meleers than Sunset and Agia.


Toby waves his hands and chants and Aden grow to large size.
Enlarge person on Aden.
"Anyone else? I am ready to beat things down not sneak past them or distract them."


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia raises her symbol high and chants. "Hanspur's luck on you all, comrades."

Casting bless on the party. +1 morale bonus on attacks and +1 to saves vs fear for 2 minutes.


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Ha! Now that's nice. He squeezes out the door and uses his now, LARGE Longsword from reach, giving the armor.an experimental prod.


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Spoiler:
"As long as they get to leave the academy alive. Then I agree to wear that amulet for one month"


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Hashar moves along side the large Aden and pulls out his greatsword, "Come on human, show your strength!" Tired of all this sneaking around as well he smashes it with his greatsword.

Greatsword smash:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage:2d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 4) + 6 = 14

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
"Alive? 1 year"

Hashar's attack bounces off harmlessly from the armour, It lifts its arm and gets ready fight

everyone (except Durgen) roll initiative


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 woops, +1 = 18


init 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Enlarging Hashar this time.


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Init:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Initiative1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Having wisely kept the armor at the extent of his Large reach, Aden attacks

Twf Longsword1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 6 - 1 = 16
Damage1d12 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Twf Cestus1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 - 1 = 12
Damage1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Spoiler:
"Half a year. Now lets do this."


Initiative:1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 1 = 23

Sunset hangs back, covering Eladi and watching the rest of the group go to town on the armored figure.

Yah...a couple of 'large' folks are going to fill up a corridor right quick. :P

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
"Alright, sign this and we will get going the imp hands you a contract and a pen

Initative order
Sunset
Agia and Hashar
Armour
Aden

so Sunset you can act if you wish, also Agia and Hashar post your actions


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

The large sized Hashar now gives an evil toothy grin to the armour and brings down his greatsword on it.

Greatsword strike:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage:3d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 2, 1) + 7 = 14


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Spoiler:
Durgen will sign after reading through trying to see if something look wonky first

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia has higher Init than Hashar, so this should go on before his strike.

"This thing may resist ordinary weapons, friend. Hanspur aid your strikes." Agia murmurs a prayer and touches Hashar's sword.

Casting magic weapon on Hashar's greatsword for +1 to attack and damage. Attack does not stack with masterwork.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
Its a straight foward contract though it does have a few clauses about what happens when one of the parties breaks it and something about the deal being about the unexpected consequences of it being made, stating a very long list of circumstances that will not mitigate the contract at all

Hashar's sword bounces off the armour leaving a small scatch, if only he had hit a little harder


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia would like to point out that Hashar's hit was actually a 21 with magic weapon. Don't know if he included bless because that would be another +1. Nope, he didn't. His attack roll was actually 22.

Her next turn, she casts guidance on Hashar to give him a net +3 magical bonus to hit on his next strike.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Ah well if he got a 22 he hits and deals a considerable amount of damage...and destroys the armour


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Woo-hoo! Math FTW!

"Since you guys are all buffed up, let's go look for more things to hit, shall we?"


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Spoiler:
Well not having a lawyer degree, Durgen will have to accept that. Just trying to make sure wearing the amulet is all that is involved. Consider it signed

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
The imp grabs the signed contract and disappears, shortly later appearing with a scroll and a pendant as large as it of a red pentogram, "Put it on Dwarf"


Sunset nods approval at Agia's assessment of things, falling into line behind the 'tanks' and helping shepherd Eladi as they work their way through the place.


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

"Yes, lets get moving." Hashar moves which every way they wish to got staying in the lead of course.


From memory we're in one of the three towers (Sounds like a book name, dun' it?) So from here almost every which way is 'down'.


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Aden follows the Half-Orc, being a bit protective of Sunset who has been greviously hurt a few times.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

one of 4, also where are you guys headed?


Well...out of this tower and we see what's to do at the 'Main lobby'. :)

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

At the base of the tower and for that matter all of the ground floor, seems to be void of all people


If it's small, valuable and pocket-able...it's done so...

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sunset

Spoiler:
If you want to find things to steal roll a perception check


DM ulgulanoth:
Even if it's small and even possibly valuable...:P

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"I guess we should check the other towers?" Agia ventures.


Sunset nods, though she continues to both 'chaperone' Eladi and 'Watch people's back' as the group begins it ascent of one of the other towers...her eyes roving across the rooms as they stalk along.

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

"Aye..the evil todger will probably be in the last place we look..." Sunset adds conversationally.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sunset

Spoiler:
You see across the hall a small room, inside is a statue of an angel holding out a bunch of treasures, a potion, a necklace made of amber and a diamond ring


Making a slight detour, Sunset explains,

"We should leave no room unturned for clues as to where our todger Mage might have absconded with Durgen..." She explains,

Meanwhile ''Yoink!'

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sunset

Spoiler:
when you grab them you get an urge, a very strong urge to but on the jewlery and to drink the potion... roll a will save


Oh...what could possibly go wrong now...:P

Will Save 1:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Will Save 2:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Just trying to save time with giving the Dm two rolls. :P

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Alright, Sunset

Spoiler:
roll a fort save for drinking the potion and note that at the moment you put the ring on you lost 4 dex, and since you failed the second will save as well you're also at an additional -2 to all rolls. also note you can't take off either the necklace or the ring off

Alright can everyone roll a will save please


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


Fort Save:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Sunset staggers slightly.....glances at the paraphernalia she's quickly slipped on and blinks at the angel statue...

"Wh..where did this come from..?" She points at said statue and then looks blankly at the empty potion vial and ring....

Assuming she isn't suddenly dying of poison or some such (Like that would happen :P)...

Sunset sags,

"You know what? Screw searching this place. Lets go get the town guard, a wagon load of oil and some torches."

No, seriously, lets just nuke this sucker from orbit and simply leave off and make sure.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sunset

Spoiler:
you lose 1d3 ⇒ 2 strength


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia taps Sunset on the shoulder. "Durgen, remember? He's here someplace... we hope. Burning this place might be hazardous to his health."


"So...who's with me on the whole 'Burn this place to the ground' thing?" She asks, still sagging slightly.

Yah....still wanting to know about the idea...

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

how often are we going to note a round is?

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

well, Sunset make another fort save and remember yer penalties

1,501 to 1,550 of 2,383 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Left in Sandpoint All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.