Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Left in Sandpoint (Inactive)

Game Master ulgulanoth


1,451 to 1,500 of 2,383 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Agia

Spoiler:
the only thing you can tell is that she is magical

Eladi sceams "Don't touch me!"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agai steps back in surprise. "I'm not touching you, really.. see?" She holds her hands out by her sides in plain sight. "Do you know where the dwarf went, Eladi? What does the ring do to you?"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Eladi "I don't know, I don't KNOW!" she says almost crying

Mage "Now if you excuse me" and he walks out of the room (door is still closed)


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +8 R +3 W +4 CMD 17 Init +1

Spoiler:
Durgen will start walking whatever way he is facing now


Sunset stands there for a moment...watching the Mage walk out through the door/wall/whatever....

"Wait a minute!"

Will Save:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

And proceeds to poke and prod the very solid place where said Mage disappeared through... :P

Though after a moment she quickly walks over to Hashar and Aden.

Whisper:
"Okay, listen up lads, we don't have much time. When we can get our hands on the b@stard again, we all try and grab him, pin him and then let Eladi have her revenge on the sod. Got it?"

Bluff:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19(Still sweet and innocent Sunset here...yes, sirree...)

"Right, who's got any idea what that bugger did to Durgen?" She carries her conversation louder out to the entire room.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
It looks exactly the same which every way you turn, as you walk you notice your footprints leave behind smoking creaters


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

So we're looking at him through bars or a window?

Aden stares gobsmacked at the power being thrown around.
What have you done with the dwarf?

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sunset wall's solid


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia says to herself 'the door isn't real' and tries to walk through it.

Will save to disbelieve: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

window
"I took him somewhere quieter"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Agia slams into the door
Agia

Spoiler:
the door is very real...


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia rubs her nose and turns to the group. "The door is real and it's locked magically. Somebody strong might be able to break it down, despite the magic."


"Right mates. lets not get over whelmed by this fancy sod's parlor tricks. We have something he...wants...." And Sunset's voice trails off....

"Oh smeg me!" She exclaims. "The bugger's taken Durgen some where's they can ave a 'private' chat together...and maybe not leave Durgen in a state to be brought back!" Sunset studies the cell door.

"Okay...think...there's got to be a way through this....what have we got at our disposal..." Sunset mutters.

Okay, seriously open to ideas on how to get through the door/out of the room. Us knowing what we know and the Mage not knowing is our only ace...

Sunset sighs "I could try shooting the lock...?" She hazards a guess...Then at Agia's remark sighs.

"One teeny little slug of lead wont go through his spells..." She looks to Hashar and Aden.


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"What do you lot know about the girl?" Agia points to Eladia.


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +8 R +3 W +4 CMD 17 Init +1

Spoiler:
What I figure which is why I picked whatever direction I was facing. Better to do something than nothing. And with my necklace against scrying, once I change locations he may not be able to find me any more.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
You do remember that your footprints are leaving behind smoking craters?


Sunset looks to Agia, even as she makes way for Hashar and Aden to get to the door.

"Well, really? She's the sad victim of circumstances pretty much beyond her control..." Sunset frowns and approaches Eladia

"Still..there's a way you can help us, luv." Sunset says to the 'changeling' honestly "What say you? Ready to get out of here and extract some vengeance on those who've done you wrong?" Sunset asks the girl, thogh she glanes at Agia.

"I'm no spell slinger..what Mages get up to is pretty much beyond me. But you can see their handy work when they go off the rails." She indicates the other 'unfortunates' in the room...

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"What can I do?"


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +8 R +3 W +4 CMD 17 Init +1

Spoiler:
True forgot about that, but at least he's gotta work at it. Annoying him is about the only weapon I have against him!


Sunset grins, a truly happy show of emotion. "That's the spirit, luv!" She turns to every one else.

"Well...for now, just stay with the group and well get ready to grab the wizard." Sunset's smile turns a little more feral, "So that you can grab the b@stard!" Sunset chuckles and actually rubs her hands together.

Sunset then drops one hand into her coat pocket,

"Oh...and could you take off that ring...?" She asks Eladia casually....

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"I can't take the ring off

Durgen

Spoiler:
The little Imp that was following you guy teleports next to you, "Well ain't this awkward"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"I can't take the ring of..."

Durgen

Spoiler:
The little imp following you guys around teleports next to you, "Well ain't this awkward?"


"Where did Durgen go? Let's jump that *&%^ when he returns with Durgen."


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia nods at Madwand. "Agreed. Somebody needs to grab him so he can't cast spells, though."


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Hashar kicks himself for not reacting to the mages attacks, "We'll be ready for him when he comes back. " He looks towards Agia when she comments about breaking down the door and moves over towards it trying to figure how strong the material is with his knowledge of shaping messages.

Craft(Weapons):1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +8 R +3 W +4 CMD 17 Init +1

Spoiler:
Durgen says to the imp, "Unless you can help, I don't need you"


"No, no, no, no!" Sunset admonishes her companions.

"That todger won't be bringing Durgen back unless he's in a doggy bag or some such. Durgen's off getting his head magically turned inside out, would be my very best guess. So that Mage guy can get the answers we wouldn't give him. We have to take the fight to him..." And Sunset pauses..."Or maybe 'It', but either way Durgen'a rescue can't wait. Hashar? Aden? Put your back into getting this door open!" Sunset cajoles her companions, even as she turns to Eladia,

"Now then...lets think about this ring problem you've picked up on top of all your other woes..." Sunset says to the girl.


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Yes, Maam.

Strength Check1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Strength on door 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
"I can't budge it. Maybe we can set it on fire."


Male Uruk Houndmaster (Cavalier)-2

Std check:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

wow, really bad strength checks there...none of you manage to open the door

Hashar

Spoiler:
the door is made of hard wood and bound by iron, it would be hard to break the door, but the hinges are a little rusted and would be easier to break, though that may not help open a magically closed door

Durgen

Spoiler:
"I can help, but it will cost you, I can get a scroll with an enchantment that can take you back home, but in return you will have to wear a pendant with the simbol of my lords, proudly, and tell anyone who asks why you wear it that you made a deal, deal?


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"Oh, for a warhammer," Agia laments, trying her hand at bashing the door open.

STR: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

"Perhaps we should work together on this."

Can we use Aid Another on the str checks?


Sunset puts her hands on her hips, "I am not getting together in a 'tug along' with Aden, Hashar...and 'Mad wand'..." She states blandly, turning back to examining Ealdia and the ring problem.


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +8 R +3 W +4 CMD 17 Init +1

Spoiler:
"No deal unless my friends that were captured with me get free first"


For what it's worth Durgen, I feel really bad about you becoming the Mad Mage's pinata and am going to try and do my best at getting to you to help.


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +8 R +3 W +4 CMD 17 Init +1

Durgen was trying to draw all of that mages's attention on him so his plan worked....in a sense


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Studying the door Hashar eyes the rusty hinges and his eyes light up for a moment as he comes up with an idea. He moves to satchel retrieving two of his smithing tools that he wedges in and procedes too try and pry open the rusty hinges.

Str Check:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Sunset stares..."You had tools?" She mutters..."All this time......You had tools!" She turns to Eladia,

"Okay...lets get serious about you and this ring...after the door's opened we can work on revenge and ways to alleviate your disposition." Sunset comments carefully sidling closer and getting Eladia to extend her hand that's wearing the offending jewelry.

Yah. Got some ideas on how to help the lass, but getting the ring off is a primary thing to do.


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia helps Hashar as best she can.

Str to aid another for +2 (DC 10) if allowable: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Agia and Hashar manage to break the hinges of the door, it falls to the ground. Eladi extends her fingers and tries to move the ring but it doesn't budge.

Durgen

Spoiler:
"I'll make sure they leave the academy. So we have a deal?"


Sunset nods at Eladi's efforts, then using the 'hem' of her coat, gently takes hold of said ring and also gives an experimental tug.

"Heh...how many times have ye had some one 'pull your finger'?" Sunset grins, making light of the delicate operation.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sunset roll a reflex save...


Ref Save:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

*Pumps fist* Boo-YAH! Take that! (^_^)

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sunset

Spoiler:
You get a little shock (1 point of non-lethal damage) and stop before trying to touch the ring, realising that Eladi's ability has become more potent, there would be no way to touch her safely, and the coat wouldn't do anything


Sunset frowns...."Okay....hmmmm..." She steps back and ponders the situation for a moment.

"Well...the door's open, the ring will have to wait. Lets go save Durgen!" So saying she moves to cover the exit and move out.


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"We can try, Sunset, but he may not be anywhere near here. He may not even be on this plane. No telling where that... person... sent poor Durgen," Agia says, still moving towards the door, "What about Eladi and the other two?"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Well the other two are really of animal intelligence so their not going to know what is happening or language for that matter


As she peers around the door frame, or who ever else is peering around the door frame, Sunset replies to Agia,

"Eladi come's with us." She glances at the 'others' in the room. "You hear that? Any one of you that want 'pay-back' and 'revenge'? This is it!"

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 (To see which one's show reaction to Sunset's words.

Yay fer th' frikkin' dice roller. (-_-)

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Eladi "O-ok"
The other two just grunt but don't do anything


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"He made one of them shoot a quill at Durgen, remember? Maybe we should just take Eladi and leave the other two." Agia gets her trident and holy symbol in hand and peeks out the door, moving out if the coast is clear.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

1,451 to 1,500 of 2,383 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Left in Sandpoint All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.