Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Left in Sandpoint (Inactive)

Game Master ulgulanoth


1,351 to 1,400 of 2,383 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sunset

Spoiler:
so you will have the penalties to will and wisdom saves for 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6 rounds and nausiated for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 rounds


Well..assuming she can at least move under her own power. Sunset will go and find tools with which Aden and/or Hashar can break open the wall with.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

She can, but at this point doing so would be very hard and several rolls, may be needed


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Fort:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Will:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

The Half-orc looks puzzled at Sunset, "No hammer.....but would the flat of blade surrfice?"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Hashar

Spoiler:
you feel a little light headed rules wise you gain a -10 penalty to will saves and wisdom checks


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

"BWAH! IS THIS HOW YOU FIGHT IMP, THROUGH FOUL SMELLING GASES! WHAT ARE YOU SKUNK OR A SEWER RAT! Hashar waves his hand among the gas trying to swat it away.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

The Imp teleports away looking sick


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Fort Save1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Will Save1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Add +1 if they are spell effects cast by an evil outsider

Hurk! Gods! The smell.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Aden

Spoiler:
yup you failed both, so now you have -10 to will saves and wisdom checks and gain the nausiated codition


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Coughing and spluttering, Aden takes every effort to get back up the stairs, gaspimg for fresh air.


ulgulanoth wrote:
She can, but at this point doing so would be very hard and several rolls, may be needed

While I applaud the DM's belief in the character...there is nothing actually stopping Sunset from dropping said implements down to Hashar is there? Hence relieving Sunset from more gas effects...?

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Well the tools are back in the academy

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"outside" (aka in the tunnel)

Spoiler:
a figure clad in thick leather robes emerges from the wall down the far end of the chamber, pointing a staff at you, its face hidden by a mask connected to a tube that flows into the robes. "Now, hand me the box"

those out side make a perception check


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Spoiler:
"Not going to happen"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

outside:

Agai does her level best to throw up on the guy.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Outside

Spoiler:
"So be it" he then says a few quick words while making gestures, clearly casting a spell, Agia, Durgen roll a will save


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Spoiler:

Being nauseated, there's nothing Agia can do to stop him.
Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Agia

Spoiler:
pass


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Spoiler:

Nauseated as well but not willing to surrender

Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
you also pass!

Outside

Spoiler:
[b]"How about now?"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Spoiler:

"Why, did you do something?" Agia coughs.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Outside

Spoiler:
"Well lets try something more flashy" he strechs out his hand and bolts of force fly and hit you with unnatural accuracy
Agia you suffer 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 = 10 force damage
and Durgen you suffer 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 4, 3) + 3 = 14 force damage


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Spoiler:

"I will not willingly give this to you. My faith is strong, my path is righteous, and my cause is just. You will fail!"

Being nauseated I don't think I can even intimidate

Durgen will pronounce a healing judgement for 1/round as a swift action

HP 7/20


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Spoiler:

Agia staggers towards the mage, clutching her holy symbol and trident. "Don't do that again," she rasps through retches.

Agia will take a move action until she is next to the mage *or* 30' away from Durgen. She wants to keep Durgen within range of a channel if the nausea abates enough for her to do anything soon, but be close enough to the mage to AoO if he tries anything - again, assuming she will be able to do more than move soon.


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Spoiler:
I'll stick by Agia if I can within 10'

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"Outside

Spoiler:
Agia moves closer to the mage and is about 10 feet away, with Durgen just behind, The mage calmly moves sideways and lets another volley of force projectiles to hit you
Agia 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 3, 4) + 3 = 11 damage
Durgen 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 4) + 2 = 9 damage


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Spoiler:

Agia crumples to the ground.
Stabilization check for next turn: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 - 2 = 5 DC 10


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Is Aden Still neaseated?


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Spoiler:
Durgen goes down as well


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Hashar moves further down the tunnel holding his hand to wall to keep his balance from the sudden light headed feeling, he listen's for his companions that were suppose to be here.
Perception:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Still trying to hurry back with hammers. chisels and other tools.


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Aden despite his sickness moves back into the tunnel to try to aid Hashar..

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

As long as you're in the fog you will remain nausiated

"Outside"

Spoiler:
The mage sighs a bit goes over to Durgen and grabs the box with the ring, then touches Durgen (cast stabilisation) and walks over to Agia and does the same, "Wouldn't it be worse to live knowing that you failed? You will get to see the glorious return of a very special being" with that he walks out of the chamber through the wall

Aden and Hashar

Spoiler:
A hooded creature dressed in leather robes walks out of the wall, he has a mask with a tube running into his robes. Its holding Durgen's Box in one hand and a rod in the other

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sunset

Spoiler:
You've found 1 hammer, a crowbar and a chissle


Sweet! (^_^)

"Outside" Sunset scarpers back to the hole hat every one is possibly still down and made her feel a bit queezy before and looks down.

"Hey? Every one still all-right down there?" She calls, not wanting to drop any of her scrounged kit on some one's head.

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 (To peer down into the darkness...)

Don't really think I need spoilers for that, right?

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

no...
Sunset

Spoiler:
You can tell that there are 3 figures down there but can't quite make out who they are


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

There's silence from Agia.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Masked Creature "You're friends aren't feeling too well, I would suggest you go look after them"


Sunset listens to the new voice...and quietly leans forwards, one arm extended...looking down...

Bluff Check:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Att Roll:1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 5 - 4 = 14(Improvised weapon penalty etc)

Dam Roll:1d4 ⇒ 1 (Improvised weapon)

And drops said hammer down onto the strange new voice's head.

"Do I have your attention?" She calls, even as she changes hands and replaces the dropped hammer with the crow-bar.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"You do" he waves his hand a series of force bolts flow from his hand hitting everyone
Sunset take 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1, 3, 3) + 4 = 12 damage
Aden take 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 4, 2) + 3 = 11 damage
Hashar take 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 3, 2) + 3 = 10 damage


"Erk!"

Ref Save:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

And Sunset collapses, but does not fall down the hole she had just been leaning over.......

Att Roll:1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 4 = 18(Improvised weapon)

Dam Roll:1d4 ⇒ 4

As her loosening fingers also drop the crow-bar down the shaft.....:P

Take that ye todger! :P

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

The crowbar bounces off the masked figure's head, apparently doing little to no harm
"Heh, these kids have guts, excelent"


Cheatin' b#stard! *shakes unconscious fist* (>_<)

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

quick question, anyone of the group still consious?


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Madwand might be; he hasn't been posting.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

So... moving along...
You all wake up in the tower with the failed experiments having healed 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14 damage. You aren't tied up or anything but you are sealed in, but more uncomfortable truth is that the failed experiments are no longer chained, Eladi is wearing the ring that Durgen was carring and her aura is much darker than before, the Hooded being from the tunnel is on the other side of the door looking at you


"Ah...nertz" Is Sunset's summation of their situation.


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia feels around for her holy symbol.

IF she finds she still possesses it,
...then she channels positive energy to heal herself and her friends,
...ELSE she curses.

1d6 ⇒ 6 points of healing to everyone. She'll move to gather folks near who need the healing if need be.

"Who are these others?"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Thats a point, you haven't lost any items in your own, save for the box and the ring Durgen had

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

There are 3 creatures, 2 of animal intelligence, one being the a half gorilla/bull thing full off quills that dripp blue poison. the other creature is a humanoid fish with very large eyes and teeth. finally there is Eladi a half-elf girl with black eyes (littarly) constantly crying a black oil and has a strange black aura around her

1,351 to 1,400 of 2,383 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Left in Sandpoint All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.