Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Left in Sandpoint (Inactive)

Game Master ulgulanoth


1,251 to 1,300 of 2,383 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>
Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Outside

Spoiler:
Erm... it isn't going anywhere its just staying there cowering


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Spoiler:
Monster Lore on the creature it is cowering from

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
I think there is some confusion here, the quasit isn't cowering at all, the deformed ex-student, like the ones you found in the inn, is cowering but not from any creature you can see or even because of a creature at all...


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Spoiler:

Yeah I'm lost then. I thought we were following a quasit until Agia had a hand on her shoulder from the ex-student

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
yes thats what happened, was it the ex-student or the quasit you where using monster lore on?


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Spoiler:
Lets say the student since I did the quasit already.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
Well in that case, you don't come up with much, only that it isn't humanoid anymore


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Outside:

Agia frowns. "Should we follow this thing?" she asks the former student, gesturing at their guide. She prepares to shield her eyes if the thing starts screaming.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Outside

Spoiler:
ex-student "I wouldn't trust that thing, but it hates the mages more than we do"


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Aden has had enough.
Hold still child while i sever your chains.

Aden will see if he can cut her chains. If they are too strong he'll stop before wrecking his sword.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Aden roll a sunder check (aka 1d20+CMB check) and a reflex save


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Outside:

"Is there anything that can reverse what has been done to you?" Agia asks softly. "Or can you come with us and find out? We would help you if we could. Did you volunteer for this?"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Outside

Spoiler:
"You don't know whats been done, we don't know whats been done, I don't think it can be reversed"


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Inside:
Sunder1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Reflex1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Aden

Spoiler:
Your blade connects with the chain and suddenly your arm feels like burning from intense cold, you take 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 = 8 damage as a jet of black lighnting travels from your blade to your arm. the chain remains unharmed


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Inside:
Aden winces and nearly drops his sword from the pain. Ow! Ow! My arm!
He shakes his hand off and wonders if anything else can be done...

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Inside

Spoiler:
the imp flies up to Aden "You may have wished to use this instead" the shows you the scroll he was holding


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

outside:

I'll follow the imp. If the student comes fine, if not fine.


Inside:
Just to point out, but Sunset definitely tried to get that scroll off the Imp.


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Outside:

Agia will follow Durgen.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Outside

Spoiler:
The quasit takes you to the Summoning Grounds, a large stone dome under the ground, in the middle is a large harness with a strange rune which is the mirror image of the one on the ex-students, all around it are red blood lines, no one is arround

Inside

Spoiler:
oh, i must have missed that... well the imp has many scrolls


Inside:
:P Just 'that' one, thanks.

Sunset eyes the captives, Aiden and the Imp. "Well...until we get a better idea of what's been done here, I think just whacking things is maybe a bad idea." She drawls laconically, though she does look at Eladi.

"I'm sorry luv, but getting you free is going to be a mite more complicated that I thought." Sunset sighs even as she tries to think her way through said complications.


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Outside:

"So your mages summon something here, something they need a magical harness to control? What does the rune mean, do you know?"

Casting detect magic and examining the area. Anything that registers magic, trying Spellcraft at +5. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Agia

Spoiler:
the whole room is magical, the harness with the room is incredibly powerful enchantments, the harness doesn't summon anything, it looks more like sacrifise

Inside

Spoiler:
imp"Well the other creatures ain't any more dangerous than she is"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Outside:

Agia surveys the room in disgust. "This harness is not to summon... it's to restrain... is this to be your fate, pathetic wretch?" she asks the mutilated student. "Why do they sacrifice here? What do they feed? Whose favor do they hope to gain?"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Outside

Spoiler:
"It was, I was a human before they strapped me in to that"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Outisde:

"But why would they do this to you, besides to make you explode? What does it get them?" Agia wonders aloud. "What do you think, Durgen? Do you know, little imp?"

Agia scans the room for clues.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Outside

Spoiler:
"How dare you call me an Imp! I'm nothing like those stuck up creeps with their rules and schemes!"the quasit carries on ranting
the hooded creature whispers "Its not its main purpose, I don't understand it my self but it has something to do with splitting souls"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Outside:

"How does it... um... how does it work?"

I know not my lord. Consult the book of Armaments!

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Outside

Spoiler:
You hear a very strong and dominating human voice"It splits the mortal soul and makes a creature with it, a representation of the soul, by passing the judgement of Pharsma, and utter curruption and blasphemy to the natural order" the hooded ex-student freaks out and falls on the floor crying "Its over..."


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

outside:
Durgen calls out "Reveal yourself"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Outside:

Agia looks around for the source of the voice, saying urgently to the student, "Get up! Stand on your feet and help! Durgen, Madwand... perhaps it's time to check on the others..."

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

She pulls out her holy symbol and brandishes it, clenching her trident in a battle-ready hand. "The judgement of Pharasma is rendered after death, when the soul travels to Her domain to be assigned to its ultimate destination. It is not designed for mortal realms. Who would dare usurp it and defy the Lady of Graves? For all go to Her in the end."

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Outside

Spoiler:
Perception check to see where the voice is comming from
"Not anymore priest, souls can be judged before they die!"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Outside:

Agia tries to keep the thing talking. "By whose authority? Did the Lady Herself assign such power to you? If not, you shall surely pay."

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Treppa

Spoiler:
You can't point where the voice is coming from

Outside

Spoiler:
"Authority? We mortals can judge each other, why leave it to the incapable hands of the gods?!"


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Outside:
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
The voice is coming from behind the harness contraption


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Inside:
Maybe we should ask that guy with the staff. He is some sort of Wizard isn't he? Maybe he can read the scroll


Inside:
"Oh aye...still, I suppose talking to the people in this place first and then have them turning into what ever sort of horrible nasties they've become makes the most sense." Sunset replies to Aden's suggestion. She looks at Eladi,

"I promise we'll be back. But until we've got more idea about your condition and such I'm afraid there's not a barrow load of things we can be doing for you."

Will Save:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

And Sunset absently reaches out and gives the girl a reassuring pat on the head.

Yah..this is gon'a sting.:P


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Outside:

"Come out from behind the harness device, I know you are there."

Durgen will cast shield of faith and have his dorn-derger ready

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sunset

Spoiler:
Sunset roll a fort save and take 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 3) + 4 = 13 damage

Outside

Spoiler:
the voice starts laughing "Like if I would be stupid enough to actually be here! HAHAHAHAHAHA"
Durgen, Agia, Madwand(?) roll a sense motive check


Inside:
Fort Save:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Me thinks I just expired...

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sunset

Spoiler:
you pass, negating the unknown effect...


Sunset gasps in shock/surprise...then collapses...

Fort Save:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Oh...this is going swell...(¬_¬)

Yah...doesn't stop the HP damage from taking Sunset out. :P

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Inside

Spoiler:
The girl screams as Sunset collapses, she then reflexively reaches to grab Sunset, but the imp teleports next to her and stops her with a loud shout that spooks the little girl


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Inside:
Sunset!!
Aden grabs the woman and drags her back, out of reach of the girl.
Hashar, I don't know what to do. Do you know how to help? Should we move her and find a cleric?

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Inside

Spoiler:
imp "I told you not to touch anything"[b] it shakes its head [b]"I can get something to help her out, but i'll need a little something in return care to bargin knight?"


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Outside:
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
the voice is telling the truth to a point, you think that it isn't comming from behind the harness but it might still be coming from the room, like if what ever was doing it was throwing its voice around


outside:
"durgen, is it time to bust some heads?"

1,251 to 1,300 of 2,383 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Left in Sandpoint All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.