Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Left in Sandpoint (Inactive)

Game Master ulgulanoth


1,201 to 1,250 of 2,383 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

outside:
"Show us what it is they are hiding."

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
The little green guy is evil


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Outside:

Durgen holds up Agia, "That thing is evil, I don't think we should be
following it anywhere"

Monster Lore 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


Inside:
Sunset stands slowly and nods in acknowledgment to Aden's comment,

"Aye, but slow and steady as she goes there, mate." Then she speaks kindly again to the girl seeking their help.

[b]"Okay, we're all here, in this together, like. So, what's say we start this all out friendly like?"

Diplomacy:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

"Lets start with names. Folks are as like to know me as 'Sunset'...what's your name?" She repeats to the girl.

"Buggered if I know where the other lot have skivved off to! Work to be done and every one shoots through, typical..." Sunset does mutter under her breath.


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Outside:
Agia shrugs at Durgen. "Many things in this world are evil, friend dwarf. That does not make them useless, nor necessarily dangerous. Do you fear it?"


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

"Fear? No. But wary, yes. Very well, lets follow it."

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
Its a quasit, a lesser demon summoned to this plane to serve its master (who ever that is), being a creature of chaos it most likely wishes revenge on its master

inside

Spoiler:
The girl whimpers "Eladi"

outside

Spoiler:
"Yer comming or not?"


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Aden, always a sucker for a Damsel in distress, had enough.
Eladi, hold still dear, we're going to help you.

He turns on the winged thing. Where is the key to her chains!


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Hashar stands back from the girl and looks on to Aden and the winged thing, "This will be Intresting."

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

The red thing disappears and re-appears moments later with a scroll "Read it out loud, it'll free all of them at the same time"


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Outside:
"Lets go, we'll follow you"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Outside

Spoiler:
It flies for a while until it come up to a tree surrounded by dry grass, it lands on a metal trap door that is hidden by the dried weeds on it. "Its in here"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Outside:
Agia stoops to scrape away the weeds and look for an access method. "You can get us through any traps or locks on this thing, right?" she asks the little green guy.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Outside

Spoiler:
"Not exactly, though I can open it from the inside" it vanishes for a second and the trapdoor opens slowly with the little green creature standing on a ledge looking smug "Taa-daa"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Outside:
Agia applauds the green thing briefly. "Nicely done, sir. Who's first in, gentlemen?" she asks Durgen and Madwand. If it's dark inside, she pauses to cast light on her trident before they enter.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Outside

Spoiler:
Its very dimly lit, so a touch would be a good idea


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Aden scoffed.
I'm no genius, but I'm not totally stupid. Why are those 3 bound so? What makes.the girl so dangerous?


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

"Just cut the chains, why bother using there tricks. Strength is always the key." Hashar spouts at Aden.


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Outside:

"I'll go in first, I can see in the dark, which may help."


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Outside:

Agia nods and bows Durgen inside, following with the lighted trident and letting Madwand follow.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"Cause they are very dangerous. Especially the little girl, she touches you and a conduit of dark energy will flow straight from her heart into you which will kill you or at least make you very sick"

Outside

Spoiler:
make a perception check


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

outside:

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Agia is too busy trying to keep Durgen in sight to notice much else.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Agia

Spoiler:
You hear a tapping sound but it might be your foot steps


Inside:
Sunset reaches out and takes the offered scroll. "Aye, no one's disputing your nonce." She says to Aiden.

Assuming she gets the scroll.

"Right, I seem to remember asking my companions, before they shot through, as to what kind of critters you are." Sunset says, pointed indicating their little winged knowledge dispenser.

"So, since they aren't here and you're all so full of help and hints, would you care to answer that question?" She asks, one eyebrow raised, though she spares a glance to the girl.

"Don't fret luv, we'll have you and things sorted soon enough." She again tries to reassure the waif.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

inside

Spoiler:
"I am imp" it gives a small bow "From the other side of the planes of mortality"


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Outside:

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
you hear something echoing around you, you think its your foot steps


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Well hells, now I don't know what to do. Wish that mage hada stuck around. Should we get him? We need to free the girl or at least work out if she really is just a girl. I hate this magic stuff.


Inside:
Sunset just shrugs, still eyeing the 'Imp'...

"Yah, life is always just so chock full of surprises..." She drawls..actually managing to sound slightly bored as she adjusts the tucking away of said certain scroll.

"So...Eladi, is it? What can you tell us about yourself then?" She asks.

Bluff:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21(To appear as casual as she isn't feeling)

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25(To see if the little green bugger is buying the deal)

*Pumps fist* Boo-YAH! Who wants to play a game of cards! >:)

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

inside

Spoiler:
the green guy is gone, you're talking to the red one
Eladi "They took me from my home, one day... they took my heart out of my chest, and placed a dark one inside"


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Inside:
Is it true girl? Does your touch kill? Can you control it at all?


Inside:
Sunset moves closer to Eladi, glancing in turns at the rest of the menagerie including the little red flitter.

"Not to worry, we'll get you some gloves...or something..." She says to reassure the girl, looking to the red todger,

"So...you're the matching colour to the other one that's popped off, then?" She asks it conversationally.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Inside

Spoiler:
Eladi "I don't know sir, I haven't been allowed to touch anyone since they placed the heart inside me"
imp "I would prefer if you didn't compare me to him"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

outside

Spoiler:
a wet and warm hand grabs the shoulder of Agia


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Inside:
Hashar looks to the red imp and then to Sunset, "Obviously the green is the leader and this here is the weaker one, preferring not to anger his better. So he will not bother listening to his answers since he's the lackey." Trying to provoke anger from the creature he sits back watches his reaction and if he free fears the other one's strength.

Sense Motive:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

outside:

Agia yells in alarm and whirls to see who or what has grabbed her shoulder, yanking free of the grasp.


Inside:
Sunset chuckles at Hashar's words and turns away from the little green Imp.

Bluff:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21(Playing along with Hashar's ruse)

Sunset turns to Eladi. "Okay then luv. Can you tell us how you are feeling?" Sunset looks at the other captives. (I remember more than just Eladi being responsive, just not sure which ones, nor how many others)


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

outside:
Durgen turns to see why see Agia yelled in alarm.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

outside

Spoiler:
You turn around to see one of the disfigured ex-students looking at you, "Run, get away from here" it wimpers

inside
Spoiler:
imp "I am better than that stupid Quasit! he isn't even stronger than me!" it thrashes about angrily
Eladi "I feel cold"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Outside:

Agia regards the thing with pity. "We saw what happened to one of your fellows when he tried to give us information. Is there anything you can tell us without endangering yourself? Can you be helped? Is it.. Kuthites?"


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Inside:
"Just claiming your stronger then that quasit isn't enough, make that so called weaker creature appear and prove your dominance over the lesser one. That's if you still wish to join us." Hashar stares at the creature ready to judge it's response.
Sense Motive:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Inside:
Not quite getting at what Hashar and sunset were up to Aden looks about to find something he can wrap up the Girls hands. Amored as he was he.had no fear of skin to skin contact, but sunset would.


Inside:
Sunset can't help but grin at something she finds amusing. At Eladi's words Sunset chivalrously removes her great coat and carefully drapes it about the girl's shoulders.

Which raises a point. Can we have a review of who/what is chained up? Can we also have a review of which ones are nekkid and which ones aren't?

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Outside

Spoiler:
"I don't know, I don't know" it cries as it holds its head

Inside

Spoiler:
Aden make a perception check, Sunset make a Dex check
Imp "Wait here a moment, I'll find that oaf" and with that it disappears
There is the girl, which is clothed, and the other two are naked being two animal like monsters the quilled gorrila/bull thing and the humanoid fish

Hashar

Spoiler:
it seem it truely believes it is stronger


Dex Check:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 (^_^)

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sunset

Spoiler:
you manage not to touch the girls skin and thus avoid the ill effects, even so the tiny contact of the coat your skin and her's was enough for you to feel the dark power that surrounds Eladi so you take 1 point of damage (which should be noted is much less than you would otherwise


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Perception1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Aden

Spoiler:
You see a thick rag-like blanket behind the door


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Inside:
There's a blanket over there, but your jacket serves better if you don't mind Sunset


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

outside:
We'll keep moving following the creature

1,201 to 1,250 of 2,383 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Left in Sandpoint All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.