Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Left in Sandpoint (Inactive)

Game Master ulgulanoth


1,051 to 1,100 of 2,383 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Aden blushes at Sunset's vivid descriptive words and backs away.


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"So your solution is what - to keep it safe temporarily? What good will that do in the long run? Somebody determined enough will get it." Agia sighs in frustration. "If you can keep it safe, maybe we can help figure out what it is. If we're not attacked every time we turn around, we might make progress. Any suggestions on what we can do?"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"Why would I know what you should do?"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"Hashar, was that thing you and Pharlap carried here still alive? Maybe we can beat a few answers out of it," Agia growls darkly.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"What?!"


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

"Yep he wasn't worthy enough to be killed by me, but now that you talk about it the thing is still out." He throws the creature down and lets Agia look at it.

I believe I still have it, never said I left it anywhere but its up to the DM since I never said it officially what I did with it.


The actions of Hashar, Agia and the 'Guides' reaction at least bring a smile to Sunset's features.


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Allright, let's ask it

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"Alright, go ahead"

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Well to save confusion we'll assume the beast is there, ask away


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Hashar growls at the creature, "Do you still not fear me more then that creature cause I can fix that." With that he stabs his greatsword right next to the creature. "You better answer us this time or else!"

Intimidate:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


Even Sunset can't but help roll her eyes at the Half-Orc's over blown theatrics.

Sorry...couldn't resist the '1', mate. :)


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1
"Sunset" wrote:

Even Sunset can't but help roll her eyes at the Half-Orc's over blown theatrics.

Sorry...couldn't resist the '1', mate. :)

I know he's no Bloody Flag hehe.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

the hooded creature replies "I won't answer your questions, I'll answer his" noding to the guide

The guide shakes his head


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Aden wanted to interject, this was not going well. But beating on an unarmed man seemed so wrong and a violation of his order's edicts. Then again, this is no man. And they have killed inmy home.

Aden swiftly grabs the thing by the scruff and delivers a swift uppercut with his cestus. Hittingit hard in the solarplexes. He didn't know the biology behind it, but he knew things struggled to breathe when hit there. And that caused panic!

Intimidate1d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 18
I don't give a sh!t who asks. You WILL answer and truthfully. Your life depends on it!

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Well its not a man per se

The creature struggles to breath for a while then looking straight at you "So you can kill us, its no worse than what he did to us"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia glares at the guide. "You didn't have any answers for us and now, when this thing says he'll answer your questions, you won't ask any? What kind of egghead are you? I thought you wanted to know what the thing that burned your colleague to smoldering ash actually is."

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

the guide "There is nothing I need to ask it"


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia turns her back on the guide and turns to the creature instead. "Were you once a man? Who did this to you? If you help us, we may be able to help you in return, or at least give you blessed release, as you choose. Who has done this and why?"

Playing good cop. C'mon, dice. Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Diplomacy for information if attitude was adjusted: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

The creature rips his cloak, revealing his chest, there clear as day is a giant pulsating glowing red rune. The ripped robes beneth the cloak look like the uniforms of the students were wearing at breakfast, though worn into rags. The creature says nothing but the guide is trying hard to hide blind rage


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia whirls on the guide in shock and horror. "These things are - were - your students? How could you do this? You'd better talk, and now! She pulls out her holy symbol, and clutches her trident.

Readying action to skewer the guide if he tries to cast, flee, or yell for aid.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"Dagelon, you've shown too much, you know what will happen to you now" says the guide, the rune starts to burn brighter and brighter and the creature starts to scream in agony


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

"Stop, do not hurt him!"

Durgen had remained silent up to this point, but can stay silent no longer

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"Not up to me, the trigger for that thing has been set off automatically"


Sunset dispassionately watches the interplay between the prisoner and every one else. Once the Guide's culpability is shown, she simply steps up behind him, draws her mace and smacks him upside the head.

Att Roll:1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 2 = 16(Bonus for 'Flanking')

Dam Roll:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2(Sub-dual Damage only)

She looks from her mace to the Guide as he rubs his head from where she tapped him.

"Hey, I'm getting used to swinging this weapon as you are..." So saying, she pulls back to hit him again.

Casting 'Guidance' to gain a slight bonus to hitting this todger.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

The guide doesn't react to the hit on the head, he just turns around from the creature and shields his eyes with his hands, and in seconds the creature explodes in a ball of blinding light and goop

can you all roll a fort and a reflex save?


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Ref: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Well, crap.


Fort Save:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Ref Save:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

(-_-)


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Fort Save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Reflex Save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Fort:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Reflex:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

alright so far you are all blinded for 1d6 ⇒ 6 rounds and everyone but Hashar take 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7 damage while Hashar takes half


"Erk!" Is Sunset's succinct comment as the hapless minion spreads itself all over the room...and every one else. She takes a 'Five Foot Step' back away from the Guide and crouches in a fully defensive stance.

Also activating her Oracle's shield.

DM ulgulanoth:
Um...just a thought and I'm happy to go along with what every one else is having, but...being an Oracle and choosing the 'Blindness' trait...wouldn't that kind of mean Sunset is only wounded/sickened? Again, just a thought...

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Susnet

Spoiler:
you see the guide turning into a bulky monstrousity ugly and foul, it pushes past you shuving you to the floor

edit

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

any other actions?


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia also steps back and pauses long enough between bouts of cussing to cast Shield of Faith upon herself.

"I can't see," she cries, "What's going on?"


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +7 R +1 W +2 CMD 16 Init +1

Once he gets blinded, Durgen will hold onto the box with the ring even tighter to make sure nothing happens to it.


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Fortsave1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19+1 if it was an outsider.
Refsave1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22+1 if it was an outsider.

Despite the blast Aden tries defend his allies. He.draws his sword and if he can see will charge after the guide.

Edit: He is blinded. He draws his weapon.
Is everyone ok?

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

right, Aden you are only blinded for a round and suffer half damage


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

At least somebody can see. :-/ I hope.

Edit: D'oh!


FORT/REF1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

If able, Toby casts enlarge on the strongest person that can see.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Madwand you are also blinded for a round and suffer half damage


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Hashar holds up his sword and focuses on his hearing since his vision is gone for now.

Perception:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Sunset grunts as she's thrown to the floor.

"Yah! You'd better run!" She calls after the fleeing guide.

"Folks we have a problem developing..." She informs her companions as she slowly gets herself up off the floor, then looks around at her flailing/stumbling companions.

"Ah....nertz..." She swears softly.

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Hashar

Spoiler:
You faintly hear the guide's foot steps once its too late

Cheliax

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Aden, Madwand

Spoiler:
you are no longer blind and you see a monstrous creature (picture a bugbear but uglier) running away from you, no sign of the guide tho


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"Sunset, what is happening? Is anybody hurt.. besides me?"

Agia channels positive energy to heal, excluding the guide. 1d6 ⇒ 3 to heal allies.


"You mean...other than maybe taking a smack to their pride..?" Sunset fires back, possibly rhetorically.

"Okay, Mook one asplodie, but I think we all got that part...." Sunset starts wiping bits of Mook 1 off herself.

"Mook two? Yah...I think we're about to put some over-time in on this one folks..." (¬_¬)

"Also, hats...So totally worth the whole 'Not getting blinded by exploding Mooks' bit..." Sunset says conversationally while she waits for her companions to get them-selves together.


"I can see again, I'm on the big, ugly guy."

Toby chases after the big ugly guy.


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Not one to be outdone Aden also gives chase (20ft in armor) asfast as he can. He's hoping to wizard flees out the door where Pharlap is waiting for his master.


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

At the sound of thumping feet and clanking armor, Agia yells, "Are we leaving?" and attempts to follow at half-speed without doing too much damage to herself.

Even at half-speed to avoid stumbling, Agia can keep up with Aden in his armor.

1,051 to 1,100 of 2,383 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Left in Sandpoint All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.