Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Left in Sandpoint (Inactive)

Game Master ulgulanoth


801 to 850 of 2,383 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Sunset forms up beside Durgen.

"Okay. You have the package?" She asks the Dwarf.

"Because something that can sense, travel and communicate while underground made an ultimatum. Now, since we know the kind of people we're dealing with when it comes to said package, I dare way we're dealing with some whole new mess of nasty." She informs them, all the while looking about as if even the walls might become dangerous.

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

One of the hooded creatures shrugs, another shakes its head, and one says "Probably someone saw a rat or something"
Hashar

Spoiler:
their obviously lying, and while they seem to be afraid of you, they seem totally terrified of something else

Sunset

Spoiler:
whatever was talking to you doesn't seem to be here


DM ulgulanoth:
'Yet'. :P Still better to 'Circle the wagons' and let people know, sort of thing.


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"Package?" Agia looks between Durkon and Sunset in some confusion. "You think this is all about something you carry?


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +8 R +3 W +4 CMD 17 Init +1

Durgen nods talking as low as he can while Agia can still hear him, "That is why we came here, we found something of a necromatic nature. I was hoping the protection from scrying would have protected us, but obviously they know where we are. Question is do we dare delay taking it there any longer. They won't be too happy with us but otherwise it may be a long night."


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia nods. "If somebody's after Durkon's package, it could indeed be a very long, noisy night. Maybe we should make our way to the academy now. We seem to have found a few people willing to tag along. The more targets, the merrier."


"I'm in for stopping necromancers and baddies."

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

everyone roll a perception check please


Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

O_o

Okay...Now that was a surprise number from the dice roller..


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +8 R +3 W +4 CMD 17 Init +1

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


I should be just looking at them.
PER 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

you 3

Spoiler:
you see something swiming inside the earth just outside the inn, its hard to tell its size but it is swimming like a fish IN the earth


O_o

"Oh...fekkin' smeg!" Sunset curses softly.

"Any one got ideas as to what the smeggin' fek that is?" She indicates the...thing lurking out in the darkness and dirt of the towns' streets.

"I don't suppose getting to the University over the roofs is an option? I suddenly have a hankerin' to see a lot more of the sky right now." She begins looking around to see if there's a way up into the Tavern's attic.


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Perception1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Hashar Snarls at the man's retort, "Doubt it!" Letting his anger get the better of him he strikes the hooded man who lied to him with a back hand. The looks at the rest of the men, "Now who wants to give me correct answer, before I decide to stop using my fist and start using me blade." He stares at the next men waiting for an answer.

Cetus(non-lethal strike)1d20 ⇒ 18
Non-lethal damage:1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Perception:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Aden certainly hoped the Half-Orc was sure the man was lying, either that or maybe he made the wrong friend. Still thier answer was suspiscious. He waits to see what happens...

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Aden, Agia you don't notice anything, Hashar read the spoiler of the 3

One of the hooded creatures at the table looks at his unconsious friend and says "There is nothing you can say or do to us that will make us tell you anything" they draw out daggers

Hashar roll initiative


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Initiative1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

That was enough. A backhand was one thing but pulling steel was another. Aden draws his sword and 5 ft steps to one of the hooded figures and gives him a 2 handed smack with the flat of his blade, attempting to knock it senseless. SIT DOWN!

Two Handed Power attack for non lethal1d20 + 5 - 4 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 4 - 1 = 4

Non lethal damage1d8 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 3 = 10

The swing goes right over the creatures head...
That was embarrassing


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

Init:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

He grins as he sees the creature outside, "How about if I feed you to that creature out there swimming in the ground!"

Worth one more shot! If I have been reading them right.
Intimidate:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

"It won't attack us if we don't say anything"

Initiative order:
Aden
Hooded creatures
Hashar

Aden has taken his turn, the hooded creatures spread out and move away from both of you, and that's their turn
Hashar your turn


Male Half-orc Cleric(Crusader)-1/Two-Handed Weapon Fighter-1

"Pitiful, you are not worthy of my blade!" With that he strikes the next hooded creature that won't answer him.

Cetus Strike:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage:1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Man this dice roller now hates hashar hehe.


Ah...I was wondering where that particular Gremlin went. Sorry it's jumped from my dice roller to yours. :P


Undead and earth elementals, this group really knows how to have fun.

"Sunset, any way some rope and a grappling hook helps us get away? We may be playing touch the ground and you may not like it."


Sunset tilts her head even ass 'Madwand' speaks,

"Well, sounds like some one else is having fun down in the common room. Lets go see!" So saying she scarpers towards the stairs and heads down to where Hashar and Aden are 'chatting' to some fellows at a certain table.


Madwand follows to the common room.
Can they just pop out of the floor? I hope not.


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +8 R +3 W +4 CMD 17 Init +1

Durgen heads there as well


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Agia follows, concealing her holy symbol in her hand.


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

ROUND 2

Now adjacent to his foe, Aden shifts to a one handed grip and attacks with Longsword AND Cestus.

TWF Longsword PA1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 1 = 7
Damage1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8

TWF Cestus PA1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 1 = 6
Damage1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

Submit


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Man, 4 rolls below 5. Now the dice roller hates ME


Aye, that lil' Gremlin-bugger be gettin' around. (-_-)

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

right everyone who hasn't done so already roll for initiative


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +8 R +3 W +4 CMD 17 Init +1

Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


INIT1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Initiative:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Initiative
Aden
Sunset
Durgen
Hooded creatures
Madwand
Hashar
Agia

so Sunset go have yer turn


Sunset steps into the room and looks about to see who is doing what to whom.

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Has any of the 'Hoodies' had their tops dropped yet?

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

No, their still hooded, and its obvious that there is a fight going on

Sunset

Spoiler:
though you do see that the other table is completely ignoring the ongoing battle


DM ulgulanoth:
Yah, well ignoring fights wold not seem to be too bad a thing. So, t'is obvious that we have Aden (Human) and Hashar (Half-Orc) Vs unknowns? Something like four to two odds? Yes

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Sunset

Spoiler:
more like 1 on 6 at the moment, but when you guys get into the fray it'll be more like 1 on 2


*Nods* @ DM ulgulanoth's words.

Sunset walks casually up behind one of the hooded and robed figures who are facing off (Fighting off?) against Aden and Hashar.

"Here, I'd like a word with you..." And so saying she simply reaches out and pulls the figures hood back, revealing the person underneath for all to see.

Should be easy, they've got their backs to Sunset and all...

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

The Hooded creature appears to be some ugly humanoid, bald, with no eyes, and a sucker for a mouth, made of thin long fang like teeth in a circle


O_o

"Wha..? DA-FAQ!"


Male Human Cavalier 3(Honor Guard, Stratagist)AC 20/13/17 HP: 25/30 and 1 non-lethal

Aden exclaims at the monster revealed, What the hells! Demon!
He ducks another blow and readies to counter...


Male Dwarf HP 45/45 AC 18 FF 17 T 11 F +8 R +3 W +4 CMD 17 Init +1

Monster Lore 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Durgen thinks about anything he knows about that thing


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"What in the hells are you?" Agia growls, trying to think of what it could be.

Knowledge(religion) is my only shot at knowing the monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

Durgen

Spoiler:
this isn't a monster that you know off, while there are thinks that are similar in appareance but have clear difference to these creatures

Agia

Spoiler:
for some reason you are reminded of a story you heard of Kuthuntiets mutilating their bodies beyond recognition, though this is something altogether different

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

male wraith biomedical scientist lv5/ film director lv3

By the way Durgen you still get to act this round


Female Human (I +3; P +4) Cleric 3 (HP 31/31, 0 nonlethal)

"By the gods! Could they have done this to themselves, or had it done to them?"

801 to 850 of 2,383 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Left in Sandpoint All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.