Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Law And Disorder: City of Twilight (Inactive)

Game Master Jib916

The city of Westcrown is dying. A city best by criminals, a corrupt nobility, and a shadowy curse, Will you fight back against champions of both the law and the criminal world to bring Westcrown back to its glory?


101 to 150 of 179 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard (Chelish Diva) (HP 11/11 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +0 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +1 | Per +6)

Standard:
Since Shannon left the torch lying on the ground to lure pursuing Dottari into a Torble nest, Shannon snaps his fingers and conjures three Dancing Lights, which drift like sparkling blue sapphires, illuminating the path ahead.

Move:
The bard moves further along the sewage tunnel away from combat.


HP 13/13, AC 17, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3, Init +4, Perception +6

Quentin continues along the path/ledge, trusting the others to keep up.

Double Move:

Double move down the ledge away from the ooze things.


M(Hp 7/7 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 11| F+1 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +4 | Per +5) Tiefling Wizard(foresight school)

Round 3
Status: HP 7/7 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 11 | F +1 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +4 | Per +5
Actions:

Hellspawn waits for Killarny and Ronwn to clear the Torbles, if it looks like the creatures could outrun us He:

Standard:
Cast color spray at the largest group of them Will DC15

Move:
Retreat 30 feet down the passage.

If it looks like we can outrun them then he just.
Full round:
double move down the sewer passage


F (HP 7/7 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +1 | R +2 | W +3 | Init +2 | Per +6) Human (Chelaxian) Witch (Hedge Witch) 1

Round 3
Status: HP 5/7 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +1 | R +2 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +1
Actions:

Full:

(full)withdraw away from the Torbles


M(Hp 7/7 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 11| F+1 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +4 | Per +5) Tiefling Wizard(foresight school)

Hope these things don't run fast!


HP 13/13, AC 17, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3, Init +4, Perception +6

"Let the fuzz deal with them, keep moving!" Quentin says, hustling down the passageways.


The party makes their way down the tunnel past the torbles.

After a couple twists and turns, they come to a T intersection.

Perception 15:

You hear foot steps and squishing sounds coming from the right. It sounds like more then one.

Perception 20:

You hear very faint footsteps coming from the left.


HP 13/13, AC 17, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3, Init +4, Perception +6

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


F (HP 7/7 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +1 | R +2 | W +3 | Init +2 | Per +6) Human (Chelaxian) Witch (Hedge Witch) 1

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


M(Hp 7/7 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 11| F+1 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +4 | Per +5) Tiefling Wizard(foresight school)

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard (Chelish Diva) (HP 11/11 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +0 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +1 | Per +6)

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Init Rolls:

Shannon: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
Killarny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Hellspawn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Ronwin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Quentin: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Morosino: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Average 13

Sewer Goblin 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Sewer Goblin 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Sewer Goblin 3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Sewer Goblin 4: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Sewer Goblin 5: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Sewer Goblin 6: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Average 10

GM JIB:

Sewer Goblin(1) 9/9
Sewer Goblin(2) 9/9
Sewer Goblin(3) 9/9
Sewer Goblin(5) 9/9
(As is)
Sewer Goblin(4) 9/9
Sewer Goblin(6) 9/9
(Only Attacks: +0 vs Touch - DC 12 Fort Save or Sickened 2 rounds )


Before the party has time to react. They are surrounded by foul smelling goblins, some hold dogslicers (broken swords) while others splash and play in the sewage.

--Round 1---

Map

Map Notes::

All of the water is 3ft worth of sewage.

Initiative:
Hellspawn
Morosino
Quentin
Shannon
Killarny
Ronwin
Sewer Goblin(4)
Sewer Goblin(1)
Sewer Goblin(3)
Sewer Goblin(5)
Sewer Goblin(6)
Sewer Goblin(2)


M(Hp 7/7 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 11| F+1 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +4 | Per +5) Tiefling Wizard(foresight school)

round 1
Hp 7/7 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 11| F+1 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +4 | Per +5
Cast grease cover L5,L6,M5,M6
reflex DC 15

Well at least I know what to do with these things!


HP 13/13, AC 17, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3, Init +4, Perception +6

Round 1

HP:13/13

Don't want to give away our position just yet. Who knows how far behind us those cops are...

Red Mask moves past Shannon with a muttered "Excuse me..." and engages one of the goblins with his longsword, attempting a diagonal downward slash.

Move to C3
Readied attack for after Shannon acts (hoping for some inspiration) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Damage (if needed) 1d8 ⇒ 4


F (HP 7/7 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +1 | R +2 | W +3 | Init +2 | Per +6) Human (Chelaxian) Witch (Hedge Witch) 1

yippie - I'm first in the second round! I'd normally try to post a highly conditional action, but there's just too many folks still ahead. I'll catch up as soon as i can tomorrow, though it may be evening.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard (Chelish Diva) (HP 11/11 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +0 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +1 | Per +6)

Round 1
HP 6/8 | AC 9 | T 9 | FF 9 | CMD 7 | F +0 | R +1 | W +2 | Init -1 | Per +4

Standard:
Like children they seem, innocent, carefree. Shannon delivers the line on first spotting the goblins at play like children in the water. His voice is seemingly tender, a style that seems incongruous to the moment, but lends the combatants a sense of being in a staged fight where the outcome is victory. When Quentin moves past to engage, the bard's act becomes more boisterous. But what deception! Give them fight and reason to flee!(Bard Song, Perform Act)

+1 to Attack Rolls, +1 to Damage Rolls, +1 to Will Saves vs. Fear/Enchantment.

Move:
After delivering his line, Shannon urges Morosino to get off the bridge and to safety as he moves to E5.


Killarny pulls a bag from inside a belt pouch and waits.

Draw bag of caltrops and marbles. Ready action to throw them under the goblin's feet once they close to 10 feet.


F (HP 7/7 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +1 | R +2 | W +3 | Init +2 | Per +6) Human (Chelaxian) Witch (Hedge Witch) 1

Round 1
Status: HP 5/7 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +1 | R +2 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +1
Actions:
(standard) cast sleep (DC 14) (1 1st level remaining) on goblins at c11 (g3, g4) - assuming i'm reading correctly and they haven't been otherwise engaged.


GM JIB:

G1 Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
g2 Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
g3 Will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
g4 Will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

All Move forward and attack.

Goblin 2 Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (3) - 6 = -3
S Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Goblin 5 Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (16) - 6 = 10
S Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Goblin 6 Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (5) - 6 = -1
S Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Taldor

M Human Abstract Expressionist 7 / GM 3

Hellspawn turns around and says a few words and instantly the ground is covered in a thin slippery substance.

Cast grease on squares behind him (L56M56)

Morosino crawls up in a ball and yells [b]"Grobbins, I hate Groblins!

Quention Moves up and swings but misses, as Shannon Moves back and starts to sing .

Inspire Courage: +1 Attack, Damage, +1 Saves

Killnary grabs some caltrops and marbles and throws them at the aproaching goblins.

Ronwin Says a few words and the Goblins approaching from the south fall into a slumber.

One goblin(g2) makes its way through the grease, while the other one falls, and swings his sword and misses. While the other two attack Quention with no succsess


--Round 2---

Map

Map Notes:
All of the water is 3ft worth of sewage.
G1 is prone
g3+g4 are a sleep

Initiative:
Hellspawn
Morosino
Quentin
Shannon
Killarny
Ronwin
Sewer Goblin(4)
Sewer Goblin(1)
Sewer Goblin(3)
Sewer Goblin(5)
Sewer Goblin(6)
Sewer Goblin(2)


HP 13/13, AC 17, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3, Init +4, Perception +6

Round 2

HP:13/13
(Inspire Courage)

Quentin swings his longsword at one of the goblins attacking him.

Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


M(Hp 7/7 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 11| F+1 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +4 | Per +5) Tiefling Wizard(foresight school)

round 2

Hp 7/7 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 11| F+1 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +4 | Per +5

Move action:
draw a dagger

Standard action:
Throw the dagger at Goblin2 attack: 1d20 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 - 4 = -1

Hellspawn draws a dagger and throws it at the on coming goblin, missing horribly.Thrice damned spawn of filth!


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard (Chelish Diva) (HP 11/11 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +0 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +1 | Per +6)

Round 2

HP 6/8 | AC 9 | T 9 | FF 9 | CMD 7 | F +0 | R +1 | W +2 | Init -1 | Per +4

Continued Bard Song: +1 to Attacks, +1 to Damage Rolls, +1 to Will Saves vs. Fear/Charm

Get behind me, Shannon tells Morosino in a soft voice, a considerable change from his performance bravado, attempting to switch places with the terrified lad.

Move:
Assuming Morosino moves past him off the bridge, Shannon takes a five foot step onto the bridge. (D5)

Free:
And then he continues his bard song, only this time, adding a slow and graceful flourish with an outstretched arm, directed towards the goblin in the water who threatens to hop up and flank Quentin.

Standard:
The bard's vocalization begins in the register of middle C and climbs into a high C like a shrill storm wind through a dead tree's canopy. His voice surpasses the high C and becomes a piercing G# before it seems to vanish into the sounds of combat. His outstretched hand thrusts in the goblin's direction and the sewage water ripples, reacting subtly to the diva's intense barrage of the goblin's eardrums.

Casting Ear-Piercing Scream (DC 15 Fort for half damage and to avoid being dazed for 1 round) on g6.

1d6 ⇒ 6


F (HP 7/7 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +1 | R +2 | W +3 | Init +2 | Per +6) Human (Chelaxian) Witch (Hedge Witch) 1

Ronwn gathes the lad from Shannon, putting an arm around him. With her other hand she draws her knife, and prepares to defend Morosino.

Round 2
Status: HP 5/7 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +1 | R +2 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +1
Actions:
(move) position herself to gather up Morosino and physically shelter him.
(move) draw knife and wave it menacingly.


Killarny pulls a hand out of his pocket and swings a small blackjack at the goblin in front of him.

Sap: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 1 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Hellspawn draws a dagger and throws it at the on coming goblin, missing horribly, he yells "Thrice damned spawn of filth!"

Quentin swings his longsword at one of the goblins attacking him, slicing the foul creatures arm.

Longsword Attack Vs Sewer Goblin(5) 3 damage

"Get behind me", Shannon tells Morosino in a soft voice, a considerable change from his performance bravado, attempting to switch places with the terrified lad. The boy switches places with the lad. as Ronwn gathers the lad from Shannon, putting an arm around him. With her other hand she draws her knife, and prepares to defend Morosino.

And then Shannon continues his bard song, only this time, adding a slow and graceful flourish with an outstretched arm, directed towards the goblin in the water who threatens to hop up and flank Quentin. The bard's vocalization begins in the register of middle C and climbs into a high C like a shrill storm wind through a dead tree's canopy. His voice surpasses the high C and becomes a piercing G# before it seems to vanish into the sounds of combat. His outstretched hand thrusts in the goblin's direction and the sewage water ripples, reacting subtly to the diva's intense barrage of the goblin's eardrums. The goblins squints, but otherwise does not seem to be affected.

Continued Bard Song: +1 to Attacks, +1 to Damage Rolls, +1 to Will Saves vs. Fear/Charm

Sewer Goblin(6) Fort Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Cast Ear-Piercing Scream Vs Sewer Goblin(6) 3 damage

Killarny pulls a hand out of his pocket and swings a small blackjack at the goblin in front of him. Drawing some blood.

Sap Attack Vs Sewer Goblin(2) 3 damage


Sewer Goblins:

1. 9/9
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
2. 6/9
Broken Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (8) - 6 = 2
S Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Broken Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (15) - 6 = 9
S Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
3. 9/9
4. 9/9
5. 6/9
Broken Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (8) - 6 = 2
S Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Broken Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (12) - 6 = 6
S Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
6. 6/9
Broken Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (13) - 6 = 7
S Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Broken Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (11) - 6 = 5
S Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Sewer Goblin(1) gets out of the grease and moves up next to Kilnary, as the goblin next to him swings both of his dogslicers, at him missing both. The goblins next to Quention, swing four dogslicers at the man, neither landed a hit


--Round 3---

Map

Map Notes:
All of the water is 3ft worth of sewage.
g3+g4 are a sleep

Initiative:
Hellspawn
Morosino
Quentin
Shannon
Killarny
Ronwin
Sewer Goblin(4)
Sewer Goblin(1)
Sewer Goblin(3)
Sewer Goblin(5)
Sewer Goblin(6)
Sewer Goblin(2)


M(Hp 7/7 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 11| F+1 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +4 | Per +5) Tiefling Wizard(foresight school)

I hate these sewers!

Free-action:
Prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Move-action:
move to h6

Standard-action:
swing at goblin1 with staff attack: 1d20 ⇒ 13 Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


HP 13/13, AC 17, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3, Init +4, Perception +6

Round 3

Quentin draws his pistol in his off-hand and attacks the goblin again with his longsword. Shannon sure does make me feel brave. Like I'm in a real bard's tale.

Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Augh!

Actions:

Killarny swings again!

Fistload: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard (Chelish Diva) (HP 11/11 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +0 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +1 | Per +6)

Round 3

HP 6/8 | AC 9 | T 9 | FF 9 | CMD 7 | F +0 | R +1 | W +2 | Init -1 | Per +4

Continued Bard Song: +1 to Attacks, +1 to Damage Rolls, +1 to Will Saves vs. Fear/Charm

Hellspawn, I noticed in your attack and damage roll that it is missing the +1 from bard song.

Free:
Shannon continues the Performance, but the lines are dependent upon the results of a Knowledge (Local) check:

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Standard:
He is looking to see if he knows what these sewer goblins might be afraid of, any natural enemies (such as dogs, or horses!, or torbles?). If he successfully identifies something, then he creates that sound in abundance nearby with the Ghost Sound (Will DC 14) cantrip in an attempt to scare them off. If he doesn't immediately know something, then he opts for a scattershot of barking hunting dogs to maybe distract them or make them think reinforcement are on the way.


F (HP 7/7 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +1 | R +2 | W +3 | Init +2 | Per +6) Human (Chelaxian) Witch (Hedge Witch) 1

Round 3
Status: HP 5/7 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +1 | R +2 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +1
Actions:

standard:
ready to attack any goblin approaching within reach.
attack: 1d20 + 0 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 0 + 1 = 16
damage: 1d4 + 0 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 0 + 1 = 3


Hellspawn jumps into the sewage water exclaiming "I hate these sewers!" and meets the upcoming goblin face to face. Swinging his staff, he does not land a blow. as Morosino continue's to stay in a fetal position below Ronwin, ready to strike at any creature coming nearby.

Quentin draws his pistol in his off-hand and attacks the goblin again with his longsword. The Sewer goblins arm is chopped off and blood squirts all over the man.

Longsword Attack Vs Sewer Goblin(2) 8 damage

Sewer Goblin(2) Dead

Shannon continues the Performance, pausing for a second. The sound of barking dogs can be heard behind the goblins fighting Quentin as he continues his song. The Sewer Goblins seem to ignore the sound and concentrate on Quentin

Inspire Courage: +1 to Attacks, +1 to Damage Rolls, +1 to Will Saves vs. Fear/Charm

Sewer Goblin(5) Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Sewer Goblin(5) Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Killnary give the goblin a good uppercut with his nightstick, knocking him out cold. The Sewer Goblin, flies up in the air landing head first.

Knightstick Attack Vs Sewer Goblin(5) 5 damage

Sewer Goblin(5) Dead


Sewer Goblins:

1. 9/9
Attack Hellspawn
Broken Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (15) - 6 = 9
S damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Broken Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (13) - 6 = 7
S damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
3. 9/9
Sleep
4. 9/9
Sleep
6. 6/9
Attack Killnary
Broken Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (17) - 6 = 11
S damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Broken Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (4) - 6 = -2
S damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Sewer Goblin(6) ears still bleeding, attacks Quentin with both dogslicers, the broken items not able to land a hit , as the other goblin next to Hellspawn has the same luck. The sound of snoring can be heard from the other goblins down the tunnel.


--Round 4---

Map

Map Notes:
All of the water is 3ft worth of sewage.
g3+g4 are a sleep

Initiative:
Hellspawn
Morosino
Quentin
Shannon
Killarny
Ronwin
Sewer Goblin(4)
Sewer Goblin(1)
Sewer Goblin(3)
Sewer Goblin(6)


HP 13/13, AC 17, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3, Init +4, Perception +6

Round 4

Description:
Quentin will attack the remaining goblin next to him, ignoring the blood dripping down his face.

Standard:

Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


M(Hp 7/7 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 11| F+1 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +4 | Per +5) Tiefling Wizard(foresight school)

round 4
@Shannon thanks for the reminder
Hp 7/7 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 11| F+1 | R +1 | W +2 | Init +4 | Per +5
Hellspawn once again swings at the goblin. I'm beginning to wonder if it would not have been safer to stay and try to fight it out against the Hellknights!

Free-action:
Prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Standard-action:
Attack goblin1Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Actions:

Killarny continues to swing at the goblins in front of him.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 = 24
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard (Chelish Diva) (HP 11/11 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +0 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +1 | Per +6)

Round 4

HP 6/8 | AC 9 | T 9 | FF 9 | CMD 7 | F +0 | R +1 | W +2 | Init -1 | Per +4

Continued Bard Song: +1 to Attacks, +1 to Damage Rolls, +1 to Will Saves vs. Fear/Charm

Move:
Reaching into a side pocket, the bard slips a small nail file into his free hand, the one not carrying a potion. Though this doesn't appear to be the opportune time for a self-manicure, he nonetheless arms himself against hangnails. Or goblins. Whichever comes first.

Move:
One sapphire blue orb of light brightens and skyrockets towards Quentin, illuminating his battle with the goblin as though a spotlight were upon him. Another drifts over Hellspawn and Killarny's heads, spotlighting their struggle against their own goblins. The third casually hovers over the slumbering goblins like pale moonlight.

Free:
A gentle light yet shown
Lighting my path
And my heart
Confident that new battles must be fought
To end wars we never thought could end.


F (HP 7/7 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +1 | R +2 | W +3 | Init +2 | Per +6) Human (Chelaxian) Witch (Hedge Witch) 1

"Morosino, we need you. Which way are we to go? Be a brave lad - the men are finishing the goblins, but you can do something very important and lead us."

Round 4
Status: HP 5/7 | AC 12 | T 12 | FF 10 | CMD 12 | F +1 | R +2 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +1
Actions:

standard:
ready to attack any goblin approaching within reach.


Hellspawn steps up and swings his staff at the goblin, the green skinned creature dodges away, as Morosino continues to curl up in a ball. "Are dey dead yet?"

Ignoring the blood dripping down his face, Quentin attacks the remaining goblin next to him. The goblin falls face first in the sewage.

Attack vs Sewer Goblin(6) 5 damage

Sewer Goblin(6) Dead

Shannon Reaching into a side pocket, the bard slips a small nail file into his free hand, the one not carrying a potion. Though this doesn't appear to be the opportune time for a self-manicure, he nonetheless arms himself against hangnails. Or goblins. Whichever comes first. One sapphire blue orb of light brightens and skyrockets towards Quentin, illuminating his battle with the goblin as though a spotlight were upon him. Another drifts over Hellspawn and Killarny's heads, spotlighting their struggle against their own goblins. The third casually hovers over the slumbering goblins like pale moonlight. The man starts to sing.

"A gentle light yet shown
Lighting my path
And my heart
Confident that new battles must be fought
To end wars we never thought could end."

Killarny continues to swing at the goblins in front of him, slicing the goblin and his imaginary friend both in half.

Attack Vs Sewer Goblin(1) 2 Damage

Sewer Goblin(1) Dead

Ronwn says "Morosino, we need you. Which way are we to go? Be a brave lad - the men are finishing the goblins, but you can do something very important and lead us."

The boy replies. "Look for the mark, i think it was over there." he points to a recently slang goblin, its blood splashed all along the wall.

Sewer Goblin(3) and Sewer Goblin(4) are still asleep.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Bard (Chelish Diva) (HP 11/11 | AC 11 | T 11 | FF 10 | CMD 10 | F +0 | R +4 | W +4 | Init +1 | Per +6)

Trying not to panic over the knowledge that the Dottari are right on their tail, Shannon sweeps a kerchief from his sleeve and uses it to smear the goblin blood around the wall, expecting it to reveal the subtle grooves of a carved arrow or directional symbol more readily than the naked eye could see.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


HP 13/13, AC 17, CMD 14, Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3, Init +4, Perception +6

Actions:

Quentin will move to C5. "Which way do we go?" he will ask the rest of the group.

Readied action to take my second move in whatever direction is indicated.

101 to 150 of 179 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Law And Disorder: City of Twilight All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.