Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Last Rites (Inactive)

Game Master drawesome1111

Strange happenings in Sandpoint lead to even stranger adventures in Golarion. With most sinister consequences.


1,151 to 1,200 of 1,346 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Angus reels from the zombie biting him and swings his hammer at it's head.
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Varisian Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 2; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 12; HP 14/14; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; Perception +6

Assuming that Gryfford's action was trying to free himself from the rubble, then it's Taltōsh's turn.

Casting magic missile defensively: DC 17, 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Taltōsh carefully cast and hurled a bolt of silver force at a sword-armed zombie.

Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Did Adriel's touch attack hit


Forgot this oops...

Adriel's magic glows brightly and you see one of the zombies reel from the light.

Likewise another is struck by the magic bolt from Taltōsh. Pieces of flesh fall from its bones and splat on the ground as the evil monsters continue making their way toward you.


Female Aasimar Ranger 2 : AC17 : HP 16/16

Did you skip my attack?


init:+5, AC:17, HP:18, F:+5 R:+5 W:+5, Perception:+2

Point Blank shot on wounded zombie: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4


Female Aasimar Ranger 2 : AC17 : HP 16/16

Ranged Attack (with point blank): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Elorin's arrow strikes the zombie and it falls over. The other five continue staggering forward.

Arasmes is next yes?


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 2

"Move this beam!" Arasmes commands
Looking to use the zombie to make it easier for us trapped folk to get out. Aid another? It is possible to use strength instead?
Arasmes grabs hold of a rock
"Gryf! I'm going to move this, and the animate'll move the beam. When we do, wriggle like your life depends on it!"
Aid Another: Gryff's escape artist 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (12) - 4 = 8


Strength is always an acceptable option
The zombie lifts up on the beam, but one of its arms pop out of a socket as it strains to hold the beam up.


male human

Big Gryfford tries to free both himself and Arasmes in another surge of strength.

Strength check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

"Yaaaaah !"

Bits of wood and plaster erupt from the rubble as Gryfford tears it apart, at last freeing himself and the young servant of the Dark.


Adriel is up, sorry for the delay.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

I WAS saving this but...

Adriel Moves to the front and Casts BURNING HANDS
Damage DC15 reflex2d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7


1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


As Adriel holds out his hands the first four zombies erupt in flames and the smell of burning flesh overwhelms your nostrils.

Alexia's arrow strikes down another zombie as they continue staggering forward.

The three remaining zombies move forward slowly, and you see behind them that four more drop through the hole behind them.

Angus steps back and looks defensive waiting for a zombie to get close.

Can I get perception rolls from everyone. Also Gryff is up then Taltosh


Male Varisian Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 2; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 12; HP 14/14; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; Perception +6

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


init:+5, AC:17, HP:18, F:+5 R:+5 W:+5, Perception:+2

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 2

Pcr 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14 - hey - Arasmes is still trapped, right?


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Seeing more undead pouring from their whole, A retreat may be in order. Anyone?
Perception1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


Yes Arasmes is still trapped. If you recieved a message from me, you passed the check.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

There is a darkness growing outside...we should get to the chapel.


Male Varisian Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 2; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 12; HP 14/14; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; Perception +6

"And these things?" Taltōsh said, indicating the undead monsters.


Female Aasimar Ranger 2 : AC17 : HP 16/16

Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


init:+5, AC:17, HP:18, F:+5 R:+5 W:+5, Perception:+2

Elorin continues to fire his arrows into the approaching undead. "Get to the chapel!"

Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6


Another zombie goes down to Elorin's arrow.

Are you heading back into the chapel?


Male Varisian Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 2; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 12; HP 14/14; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; Perception +6

I believe so!


male human

Big Gryfford is in the rear-guard, holding back the zombies if need be, as he retreats toward the chapel with his companions.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel heads back to get into the chapel. He hoped the stories about vampires not entering churches were true.
Gryff block the doorway, when we get there, they may follow. Use the hallway to nullify their numbers


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 2

Arasmes continues to struggle to break free


Female Aasimar Ranger 2 : AC17 : HP 16/16

Alexia sighs, stowing her bow as she rushes forward to try and free Arasmes from the rubble. "I hope you men aren't trying to leave a comrade behind like this." She shouts as she attempts to lift some of the wood off of the cleric.

What do I need to roll?


Male Varisian Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 2; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 12; HP 14/14; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; Perception +6

Ack! I didn't realize he was still pinned.

Taltōsh moved to Alexia's side. "Let me help you."


My rules go as follows, ANY skill check is allowed as long as you can give me a believable reason why you would use that skill in that situation.Because I'm generous I'll hold off the zombies attacking you to give you a chance to help Arasmes.


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 2

On my go: Strength 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20 to push my way past the beams


Female Aasimar Ranger 2 : AC17 : HP 16/16

Strength check to assist in freeing Arasmes:1d20 ⇒ 3

This is why she uses a bow... good thing characters can't see dice rolls, she is really trying to help. ^_^


male human

I believed Arasmes had freed himself, or else I would have extracted him from the rubble !

Realizing Arasmes is not following, Bif Gryfford pauses to help Alexia and Taltosh free him from the rubble.

Strength check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Le sigh...


Male Varisian Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 2; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 12; HP 14/14; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; Perception +6

Taltōsh also helped to move the rubble to extract Arasmes.

Aid Another (Strength check): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Edit: That's a +2 to Arasmes check. :)


init:+5, AC:17, HP:18, F:+5 R:+5 W:+5, Perception:+2

Elorin continues to provide covering fire for his comrades.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7


With a final burst of strength Arasmes pops free of the wood that trapped him.

Elorin's arrow strikes another zombie sending it staggering back.

From the door of the sanctuary you hear Marie yelling, "Come on! There's another way out!"


Female Aasimar Ranger 2 : AC17 : HP 16/16

Arasmes now free of the rubble Alexia feels more at ease about tactically retreating and well fall back to the chapel.


male human

Bif Gryfford retreats with the others.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Not having really waited, Adriel is first to reach Marie.


Male Varisian Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 2; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 12; HP 14/14; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; Perception +6

Taltōsh followed suit, moving away from the rubble and zombies.


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 2

"Something doesn't feel right about this" Arasmes grumbles but retreats, turning back and pausing as his companions pass, then ordering "destroy anything that follows me" at his new Animate

If this conflicts with existing orders I may have to make a cha roll


As you reach the sanctuary Marie points to the front of the room where an altar stands. She looks to the group. "Help me move this." She leans up against the stone altar and starts to push.

Ok where is everyone in the room?


Male Varisian Human Sage Wildblooded Sorcerer 2; AC 16, flat-footed 14, touch 12; HP 14/14; Init +2; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +4; Perception +6

Taltōsh is near the door, but off to one side.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel is still weary of the girl. He remains near the door with Gryff who is, hopefully,blockimg the exit.


male human

Gryfford blocks the exit, ready to slash anything that might try to go through it (except Arasmes' "animate").


init:+5, AC:17, HP:18, F:+5 R:+5 W:+5, Perception:+2

Elorin moves to the center of the room with his bow drawn and ready.


Alrighty then. :)

The first wave of zombies just makes it to the doorway.


Male Dhampir Cleric (Undead Lord) 2

Arasmes is trying to find a place outside of the channel range of the clerics...

1,151 to 1,200 of 1,346 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Last Rites (IC) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.